Heather Steps Out

Heather was eliminated on this week’s episode of I Love Money, but don’t cry for her — she’s still having plenty of fun, as the video above shows. It chronicles a recent trip to New York to host a party at the Town Tavern, where Heather got the crowd hyped, squeezed boobs and poured shots down people’s throats. All in a day’s work! A lot of the Celebreality stars do exactly this when they aren’t, you know, filming spin-offs or whatever.

If that represents Heather’s present, the two videos below touch on her past and possible future. In the first, Heather gives us a rundown of her time on reality TV (“If I was sitting here being boring and watching Seinfeld like I usually do, who’s gonna watch that?”) and in the second, she shares her thoughts on what a spin-off starring her might look like. I heart Heather, indeed.

I Love Money show page
I Love Money
videos and extras

1. Napes says:

i love heather! id watch whatever she’s on and im gonna miss her on I Love Money — boo to that whole mess. good luck to heather!!

2. jason says:

absolutely i would watch anything heather does, even if it was a really dumb show… i only watched i love money for heather, and now that shes out of there, i lost interest in ILM..

she seems to be sick often, on the ROL2 reunion she was swollen and sick, and when she did the spit challenge she had bronchitus, and then in these videos she mentions being &`@!@%#&()##`$`& se and having laryngitis… heather take some vitamins!

3. poop says:

she said shes from rock of love, charm school and ilovemoney

charmschool?
    perhaps a charmschool two?

4. How funny says:

First of all Loser, get your facts straight, she eliminated CHANCE not REAL.

Hoopz is playing the game like everyone else. How you know she screwed him? Were you there? Were you in the room? Did you enjoy the view? #$()(~+)`*)+&_(@ ass.

There. =]

5. Benji says:

OMG. ACT YOUR AGE HEATHER. YOU ARE WAAAAAY TOO OLD TO BE DOING BAR PROMOS. LMAO I DO HOPE YOU HAVE A BACK UP TALENT, BESIDES STRIPPING AND CHEESY REALITY TV.

6. Billy says:

heather is so sickening and full of herself. she is NOT that fun or entertaining, or stimulating or anything to watch on tv. very forgetable actually.

7. HEATHER IS WASHED UP STIPPER! says:

Heather is a the biggest loser!!!! just read 12pack’s interview…..he said you never know what she is capable of….you need help heather, get some therapy

8. HEAHTER IS TRASH!!! says:

Heather you have anger and jealous issues, it’s obivous. Even 12pack mentions this in his interview. You just can’t control anger or jealousy and they get you in trouble. No one liked on the shoe…not even entertainer. He’s loser but so are you.

9. You are Mean Heather!!! says:

12pack says Heather flips out………you are a loser trying to make excuses for your meaness….Your a loser. The people on the show can’t stand you.

10. Tian says:

Heather your so phoney when you speak.

11. meh says:

heather was the only good person left i don’t care about this show now

12. Bonzai says:

SKANK HO LOWLIFE

13. Bryan Z says:

Heather’s an ugly old stripper whos jelous of Daisy, Megan, and brandi C cuz their hot and shes not and she wishes 12pack wanted her but he don’t

14. Amanda says:

I think Heather is fake and old looking ugly stripper wannabe! I mean i dont hate her she is good TV but is definetly so washed up looking. Whoever said she is just jealous of megan and Brandi C. cause they are way hotter than herself is 100% correct!!! SHe is so jealous of them cause they acturally look young and hott!

15. HowFunnyWeighs400Pounds says:

real or chance, who cares what names those idiots use. You need to go on a diet, HowFunnyWhoWeighs400Pounds.

YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A LOSER, BUT A GAINER FROM STUFFING YOUR FACE AT THE COMPUTER ALL DAT EATING 9 OR MORE MEALS.

16. patrick says:

heather is all right with me shes honesty about what she does as far as being jealous of the other girls they r all %$^*%%&%`~$%___ s but this was a real opportunity she giv’n u reality heather i got myspace holla at from alabama

17. HowFunnyWeighs400Pounds says:

That idiot that Pumkin bounced was going to “give an order” to have Megan’s dog drowned. Remember?

18. HowFunnyWeighs400Pounds says:

I remember Hoopz on a reality show stabbing some blond girl from Washington state in the back and ganging up on her with other black girls. She’s such trash.

Flav didn’t mind that Hoopz was on TV trying to get famous but used that excuse to get rid of Pumkin.

I can’t wait to see Hoopz eliminated.

19. Michelle says:

I think it’s funny how most of you sit in judgement of her. What are you doing…oh wait, you are sitting behind your computer at your desk doing NOTHING! Get a life and quit putting others down!

20. SAVANNHA says:

I THINK THAT HEATHER SHOULD HAVE WON THE MONEY ON I LOVE MONEY. I WAS VERY DISAPOINTED WHEN SHE WENT HOME. SHE IS SO SEXY I LOVE HER. I HOPE TO SEE MORE OF HER.

21. Jess says:

Heather is the coolest chick ever!!!!!!!! She blows all those other &#))&^^`%!($^&!_( es out of the water!! ROCK ON HOT MAMMA!!!!

22. Jess says:

I WAS SO HOPING THAT HEATHER WOULD KICK THE $)&+)&*%+%&@($(` OUT OF MEGAN AND BRANDY C.

23. shay says:

Am I really reading that Brandi is hot? I just threw up in my mouth!! She looks so stinky, I take a shower after looking at her. Megans just an insecure twit. Anyone who puts down people as much as she does, usually means they cry themselves to sleep, because they are so unhappy with themselves. I laugh at everyone who thinks Heather looks old. She looks great! Brandi and Megan are in their 20′s? THEY looked weathered! But I guess the girls who diss Heather, must be 20 somethings also, who look older than Heather, and probably not as attractive. That’s why you are so negative, and obviously jealous. Now go cry yourself to sleep.

24. stasi says:

HEATHER is GROSS, MEAN , UGLY, and like 45
    she’s just jealous of MEGAN, DAISY, and BRANDI cause they look better then her
    plus HEATHER has a gross man stomach

25. -s says:

And if you look at my site, others agree that they want to see her on her own show! http://www.myspace.com/vh1ilovemoneyfansite

26. kenndel says:

heather you are the ++*(#+!`%$)+%(&% brandi, megan, daisy .. and whomever else has trashed on you, ^#)*~“$*+$)~&(@ THEM i dont kno how people keep saying u look old ur sexy as hell, if u squeezed my @)+*!_@%@_#+%)! ty like u did to that girl @ the tavern…that would definitley turn me on, dont stop doin u ma!

27. LadyinRed says:

Heather is trash.

28. HEATHER IS A LOSER!!!! says:

12PACK SAID IN HIS INTERVIEW YOU UNPREDICTABLE AND YOU FOUGHT WITH EVERYONE.

YOUR A LOSER HEATHER, YOU NEED THERAPY!

29. HEATHER IS PHONEY!! says:

Heather your so fakey and phoney. 12pack said himself you can’t get along with people. You are mean! Take a hint and get therapy. You know you need help because you were trying to seek God. 12pack said you flipped out and tried to use the christian thing.

30. Tinette says:

Heather your true colors always show thru…….you can’t control your jealousy and anger. Still insecure and jealous of everyone.

31. S.S Sam says:

Heather looks like a washed up has-been drunk stripper!

32. Johnnie says:

Heather looks like a crack head!

33. jock1 says:

I’m glad Heather is gone, she seems hateful.

34. billymandara says:

that was nice and cool   i think  your cute

35. LaGrange says:

Heather scored points with me when she had the guts to tell Craig (I Love Money host) that he appeared biased. I happen to agree with her. He did complain early on that 1st it was Midget Mac, then Nibblez and who is next? (he said) me?. Why are all the black people getting voted off? –he complained.

He definitely is not very good at hiding his favorites: Stallionaires, Hoopz. YES, he has his favorites and they are black only. He even “accidentally” voided Whiteboy’s check. Subconcious wish. Kudos to Heather for pointing it out!!!

36. MARIO says:

I LOVE HEATHER SHE IS AWESOME SHE IS SUPER STAR***

37. damian sheats says:

CC %&~!%^“*#@*_&$) u haten heather is the best i hope i see u on tv so more

38. Steph says:

Heather you rock!!

39. HairyBalls says:

Go back 2 the strip club. That’s were u belong, not on tv. 12Pack don’t want u and neither dose Brett Michael.

40. cholee says:

oh please la GRANGE. craig was CLEARLY just kidding about the “who’s next? me?” thing. jeez. and he also CLEARLY accidentally voided whiteboy’s check. are you saying he did it on purpose to SHOW everyone he’s rascist? it was pretty obvious he knew it wouldn’t actually STAY voided as that would be quite unfair.

41. Heather your a loser! says:

Heather you can’t control your jealosy and anger. You need to be on medications…………

42. lina says:

Heather you are an emotional mess. Your so artificial!

43. HEATHER YOU R MEAN! says:

Heather, in this interview you are trying to justify why you are mean because for the TV show, sure……you really are mean and you know it.

44. Rice says:

Heather just looks cheap!

45. heather1686 says:

Heather is by far my fav cast member from rock of love and I love money . your a bad @@!@#%_@++$_!_* chick people just seem to hate on you but `((+####$*$@~)^$ um write !

46. In says:

Heather you look like a dollar store tramp with your polyester clothes.

47. Levitt says:

Heather looks like she wired on some illegal substance. she has bags under house

48. I LOVE HEATHER ! says:

Heather You Rock ! I wish to see a show of you finding love. Make it so entertsaning i know you will. Also ^%^%%~)^)@*%`@#^ everybody who is saying mean commet there a holes. But I Love you and hope to see that show also if you do it BRING the Queen Of Love Show TV THERE ! NEW YORK ! It will be cool to see her there. That will make some good $&*$+!^$`&#^&)+ tv. Trust me. VH1 I AM A FAN ! NEW YORK SHOULD GUEST STAR ON THIS SHOW.

49. oozie says:

Whats up with all the haters? If you excepted New York why in the world would you not except Heather. New York has been on how many reality shows and she acts like a dumb $$@%&+@%^@@`!!~ on all of them!! I think it’s time Heather has a shot at love! She does’nt look trampy, I think you all are just jealous because you don’t look as good. But one stupid thing Heather did was putting Bretts name on her neck without knowing how their realationship would go. I just think Heather chooses the wrong guys and I would definitly watch a show where she can choose guys that are really interested in her as a person not just a party girl.

50. HEATHER IS A TRAMP! says:

Heather is an insecure has been tramp! In the above video,she has bags under her eyes….She acts phoney and she has real issues with jealousy and meaness. People do tell her she is mean and they are right……..Heather tries to say it’s showbiz. Whoever believes that is a fool, just like Heather!

51. lmp says:

Heather your so fakey!

52. hottie says:

It’s sad vh1 put this garbage on. serves no purpose.

53. Nikki says:

YOU ROCK HEATHER, FREAK ALL DEM HATERS, IF THEY DIDN’T LIKE YA THEY WOULDN’T EVEN BOTHER, LIKE ME, I DON’T LIKE NEW YORK, SO I DON’T POST ON SITE WHERE SHE IS, SO HEATHER KEEP DOING WHAT U DO CAUSE U ROCK, AND U ARE REAL, NOT LIKE NEW YORK-TIFFANY, SO OVER THE TOP TRAMP, BUT ANYWAY STAY REAL AND KEEP DOING WHAT YA DOING, CUZ U DOING IT RIGHT, BRET IS A FOOL FOR NOT PICKING U, AND 12 PACK IS A 1 PACK FOR BEING A DUM A$$

54. Dee says:

Grow up Heather!

55. Dina says:

Heather looks like horrible in this video. Take a hint Heather and believe what people are telling you. You are mean and stop trying to blame it on showbz.

56. Kareem S Dott says:

Heather if you’re ever in Jersey, Stop in Adelphia’s me and my wife loved when you beat up that ~~%%@)`!$)!_+&&*_ on the reunion show. drinks on us.

57. Pat says:

How old is Heather?

58. elli says:

OMG u r so freakin awsome this is u girl janelle but u can call me elli im phillapena cubian and perto rican and dutch heather u r a crazy #^&)`*^^$)_+`~(`_ but i love u peace

59. angie says:

Sure the public has the right to thier own opinions however if you aint got nothing nice to say… Don’t say it at all. I personaly think it’s great that thier giving Heather her own show… Heather girl you ROCK! we both know it. You’ll do great and I hope you do find true love… Besides you too HOTT for Brett. Best of luck i’ll be watching for you on vh1

60. Cindyloohoo456 says:

Heather is trailor trash!!! You have no class and look like you just stepped out of a trash can. In Hollywood you are the butt of all jokes. Get real. A list celebrity ha ha ha.

61. Cindyloohoo456 says:

Forgot to mention. Your hair extensions look horrible. You never had hair extensions until you seen daisey and you where so jealous of her. You stated she took your look, omg you took her look. She is soooo pretty. You could never be pretty you are to fake and old looking.

62. Nikki says:

Heather is such a Wannabee. SO fake and classless.
    Get rid of the wigs, extensions and please put some clothes on. Noone wants a skank in their face 24/7.
    Gawd, she is So DESPERATE!

63. chell says:

heather you are an old nobody that needs to get a life!!! nobody cares enough about you to give you a show! daisy is way more intresting and younger than you are. have you seen how ugly and wrinklyyy your face looks without war paint?

64. Orappeaverved says:

sharp locality
    I be subjected to an Iron Horse) This wish be my marred dive to Sturgis, we will be leaving on July 28th and staying utterly the 8th.

65. Via cell phone trace services be in possession of become practical plus many of these services provide low priced software package together with unlimited queries.

66. The facts to you willpower be the owner of of belonging to facilitate the switch cellphone lookup is enormously trustworthy, and this is arranged in a really easy so when comprehend format that achieve confident after you need not spend too wonderful time in deciphering it.

67. once to is needless with the intention of say, while you opt as soon as complete pay out of the paid rearrange phone look bing services.