Brooke Hogan On Voting

Brooke Hogan, who caused a bit of a stir earlier this season on Brooke Knows Best when she admitted that she didn’t think a woman could run the White House because “women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff,” was asked by Defamer about Sarah Palin on the red carpet of the VMAs last night. Her answer? “Who’s that?” D’oh! Brooke goes on to emphasize the importance of voting, even if she’s not following the campaigns, per se. That’s unlike I Love Money, which she’s totally into. I think I speak for all VH1 viewers when I say that I Love Money is a platform we can all get behind. [Defamer]

Brooke Knows Best show page
Brooke Knows Best videos and extras

1. Heather says:

It sure is a good thing all our young men and women (soldiers) are fighting for her right to be a moron!

2. Jazzy-J says:

She is ignorant. Doesnt she want to know who the next president and vice president going to be? Of course she doesnt want to know. She doesnt even know who Sarah Palin is. That is amazing to me.

3. Ruth says:

Hulk should get a life and stop following her around and calling her 20 times a day. He should have given her an education so she could intelligently express herself, not perpetuate the “dumb blonde” image…..

4. Kate says:

WOW.. HOW PROUD are we of her? Brooke honey pick up a NEWS PAPER or watch the news.. Im sure her folks are SO proud of her … LOL YEA RIGHT

5. jason says:

hold on a minute guys…
    shes only like 19 years old, she doesnt know everything, shes allowed to be somewhat uninformed, i know many people older than her who dont even want to VOTE and would sell their right to vote for a cup of starbucks (my friend really said that)… yes she should know whats going on but some people dont go about looking for that info… people are way too critical of her

6. alice says:

????????????????

7. alice0901 says:

She is very sexy. It is said that she is dating with a guy at hot interracial dating club for blacks&whites named ‘ kissinterracial.com ‘
    Really?

8. Denise says:

Wow, is this broad an idiot! No wonder no one is buying her album. If you are going to be in the spotlight and inevitably influencing our young people at least get a little educated. She should probably move back home because I am surprised she can dress herself in the morning but don’t feel back Brooke, it’s not like this is one of the most important elections in the last 20 years or that they are talking about it everywhere. Moron!

9. Corrine says:

Come on people! I agree with Jason. And Denise…look who’s the moron. Don’t you mean, “don’t feel bad” instead of “back”? Ever heard of proof reading before submitting something? Who’s the idiot now? Everyone needs to leave the poor girl alone.

10. Karolyn says:

of course she doesn’t know about voting….duh.
    I just saw the episode where she got a tattoo and it was ridiculous, she acting like she was
    12 or 13…Brooke you are grown, and your dad was touching your Hair…..your dad
    is really really really really into you. He should have kept nick that close…..
    Your dad is so in love w/you it’s creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To TOTALLY agree with what RUTH says below.

11. Jim says:

Hi! There Brooke.I would lke to be on your Show.Can you and your Mom come to A small town in
    Idaho?You two are so fine.Thanks for taking the time to read my little note.I am A old,poor,guy but
    I like watching your show.See Ya!!!! XO XO.O ya.What Up,HOLKE Babby.

12. jack meoff says:

Brooke is a dirty ol girl. Nobody cares about her in search of her inner #(()_%&)((#^`$$*#

13. sjay says:

In Sarah Palin’s case, Brooke was right. She’s an idiot! She’s in over her head, and not ready to run the White House. Her interviews have all been terrible. She’s not up on issues, and not articulate; unable to formulate coherent sentences. She’s a mess and an embarrassment; and as a woman I am embarrassed that at this historic time, she had to be the first one. I’m upset that McCain was not wiser. She’s no Hillary. Sarah was an exception; when we do get into the White House, we will rule.

14. vagal59 says:

Brooke Hogan knows diddly squat about politics or anything else for that matter. No comments on Sarah Palin – if it’s not her it’s the plagiarist Biden, who has diarhea of the mouth and the junion senator who has 145 days of experience to run our country. Good Lord people – wake up!!
    Stop watching this blonde bimbo and get a life!

15. ashley says:

brooke hogan is a dumb #!^^_&#`)(!)~^)%( anybody who would watch that show has no life!her family is @&+)$$_+_`*(+*_+ ED up…they are so consumed by the money and fame that they have no sense of reality and its really sad…losers ;o)

16. cecilenoe says:

I DON’T GIVE BROOK WRONG ABOUT TO SAID WHO THAT PALIN ,BECAUSE PALIN WAS REALLY HATRED DURING THE CAMPAIGN AND I BE SATIFIED SHE DID NOT GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE THAT WAS MY DREAMS AND CAME TRUE. BECAUSE I BELIEVE OBAMA SINCE DAYONE.
    MESSAGE ALERTE NOW.
    ALL CITIZEN AMERICAN, BRITISH, EUROPEENNE, CANADIENNES ,JEWISH, OR JEWS. CHRESTIENNES OR NOT DON’T GO TO MUSLIN COUNTRIES IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE KILL ,IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE YOUR MUST UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD WHATEVER MEDIA CAN SAID. FIRST WHO BLAME FOR ALL THE MURDERS IN INDIA THE TOUR OPERATOR THEY KNOW MUSLIN COUNTRIES ARE DANGEROUX TO GO NOW AND DON’T SAID THAT TO THEY TOURISTE ,BUT ENCOURAGE THEM TO GO ,JUST THEY GET THEIR MONEY AND DON’T CARE BUT YOU BE KILLED AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT ,BECAUSE YOU ALREADY DIE.
    WHY THEY TOUR OPERATOR DOESN’ T ENCOURAGE THEY TOURISTE GO TO THE SAFE PLACE LIKE ALL CARIBEANS LAND. NOT HAITI. BUT THE REST LIKE HAIWAI ,GUADELOUPE ,MARTINIQUE, ST MARTEEN, VIRGIN ISLAND, CUBA BE CAREFUL, MEXICA BE CAREFUL, EUROPE ,ENGLAND, CANADA, STILL HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BUT LESS MURDERS, CARIBEANS LAND JAMAICA, ST KITS, ST VINCENT ,BAHAMAS, ST DOMINANOS ,DOMINICA, BE CAREFUL, OTHERS AGAIN LAND.HAVE A LOT SUN SHINE NOW WE ARE LIMITTED TO TRAVELING BECAUSE ALL RICH CITIZEN COUNTRIES BE A TARGET THEIR CITIZEN NOW THEM MUST RESPECT THAT AND YOU WILL LIVE LONG TIME…………DO LIKE ME ,I KNEW IT SINCE 2003.LAST TIME TALIBAN KILLED AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM SOUTH KOREAN AND ONE BYONE WITHOUT ANY REMORRE THEM I FORGIVE BUT NOT FORGET………….BECAUSE THE MEDIA NEVER TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE BUT ME .YET I KEEP REMENBER THE MEDIA………..ABOUT IT…………….

17. kanani says:

i think your a cool cat

18. michelle rush says:

Hello Brooke;
    I would like to know if you are coming back on VH1 to do any more shows? I am a big fan of your and your dad’s I hope that you come back on cause I would like to see more of your shows.

your fan michelle rush;

19. keith says:

kool. lol.

20. viany says:

hey brooke hogan is great and u have got it !!!!
    she and her family are an amazing people
    and nobody can say another thing
    so congratulations about ur project
    and keep it in the top girl
    we luv u