Larissa To Have A Baby-Ass Baby

Bootz is pregnant! She told the world this via her MySpace in all caps. You know homegirl never stops yelling, even when she’s filled with pregnant joy. The Flavor of Love 2/Charm School alum has this to say regarding her forthcoming arrival:

“HEY EVERYONE SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG, BUT NOT WITHOUT GREAT NEWS! I KNOW A LOT OF YOU ARE WONDERING WHATS BEEN GOING ON WITH ME ! WELL, I AM EXPECTING MY FIRST CHILD AND I AM VERY EXCITED! WITH MY NEW CHILD DUE MARCH 28TH 2009 COMES CHANGE, AND I AM READY FOR THIS EXPERIENCE THAT GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH!”

We wish nothing but the best for Larissa. Well actually, if s***-talking is hereditary, we wish her luck, as well. [via Bourgy.com]

1. J-sexual says:

Is she married. I know she told Flav she waiting for mariage

2. ChaCha Fance says:

I wonder who the father is…….

3. daddyslilpsycho says:

i feel sorry for that baby. this $^^&^_*#~@((^_~@_ needs to grow up and stop being such an douchebag before she brings a child into this world.

4. YoGabbaGabba says:

Lord, pray for her baby.

5. butterlove says:

do she now ho is the father you now @**~*%@`!_!)&&* a video ho

6. what says:

what?????? she made a big deal about people being &~(^~)$!!`&~`%~*~ s on flavor of love.. and now shes having premarital sex? what a phony.

7. Diamond princess says:

U did tell that monkey man that u were waiting until marrage but its all good u can do wat ever u want to do $+%_$&~!^@+^&$$_ ALL THE HATERS THAT HAS SUM 2 SAY ABOUT IT. May god bless u and your baby

CONGRATS GURL

8. Grown a.. woman says:

I pray that she gets her attitude together. Maybe this baby will change her cause my son changed me. So it is possible. God bless u and and that baby. I hope u are ready for a change cause God knows u need one. And to set the record straight she also said she would have sex if she met the right man,and she said that on the reunion show of flavor of love. Obviously flav was not worth F……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE and LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. meee says:

lets see if shes a better mother than leilene……

10. kimberly in norfolk says:

i wish u the best of luck and i hope everything changes for the best i hope u and shay can get back to being friends cause when u guys were friends yall was the (##*`!~^(~@_)))~

11. autum says:

i love to blog. i love this guy named troy bebee.

12. Nandi says:

Hm. Thats great.I guess you’ll know how it feels to take care one.. Good Luck and represent for the others mothers. Congrats!

13. candace says:

girl i am so happy for you always be yourself no matter what no says cause in th end the baby is going to look up at you like that MY MOMMA so the only person you need to be worried about saying something is your child good luck and have fun

14. Lexi says:

Wow. I hope having this baby changes her because she acts like a damn child herself sooo immature it’s ridiculous.

15. Gabrielle says:

She’s too immature to be a mother.

16. Bryana says:

OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRADULATIONS LARiSSA!!! THE BEST OF LUCK 2 U AND YO UNBORN CHiLD!!!

17. Sexy K says:

I hope your baby don’t be crazy like u, God please help da child.

18. CAFFEY OLDS says:

CONGRATS TO YOU MY B-DAY IS APRIL 1 SO HOLD ON UNTIL THAT DAY LOL BEST TO U AND YOUR UNBORN CHILD

19. Meghan5631 says:

Congratulations!U are gonna be a gangsta +%`~(*~(~_!~%%! mom.I know that’s right!Larissa, u the s**t and keep speakin ur mind,girl.Tell em’ like it is!!!

20. emily27 says:

well u know what i am happy for u but i fell srry 4 the baby

21. molly says:

well i wish you well with your new baby.

22. salia says:

hey bootz good luck and I hope she or he is as pretty as you

23. larisa says:

buteerlove is a *&$%#@ hater she probably mad cause boots look 10 times better then her she just mad cause dont nobody want her azz dome a fava bootz and go hi hataz hi hataz you see me bye hataz and butterlove you still a hatin azz wh%^&re

24. rachelle says:

omygosh good luck bootz i love u girl i hope the baby look lik me

25. KIM says:

LARISSA, THE HELL WITH WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU…….KEEP BEING YOURSELF AND BEST WISHES FOR YOU AND THE LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY!!!! YOU REMIND ME SO MUCH OF ME…I SPEAK MY MIND AND DON’T GIVE A !#**&….PEOPLE CAN MAKE YOU THAT WAY..LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

26. tina says:

good luck i hope your baby doesn’t have you attitude problem or eles your in for the worst….

27. samantha says:

larissa,who cares what people think about you, thats wat i say!!!! Just be yourelf cause i am pretty damn sure that everyone will love you! I wish you the best of luck with you new baby!!!!! you remind me so much of me!!! you always speak your mind!! You should never care what people think!!!!

LOVE YA GIRL,
    sam

ps. email me, and tell me the beautiful babies name!!!

28. MaRQ says:

Ok but um who’s the baby daddy? and r u gunna get a reality tv show of ur own? lol countdown to labor? lmao jk lol. but ok.

29. melody says:

awwwwww… congratz i love ya bootz you the @_`$@(^~%`@$*(*^ zz girlll!!!

30. John says:

Go on Miss Bootz!!!!!

31. jewel says:

I WONDER WHO THE BABY DADDY IS

32. ROSEANNE says:

I REALLY WISH U ALL THE BEST . HAVING A CHILD IS SPECIAL I WISH U ALL THE BEST AND GOOD HEALTH…..

33. zhade says:

i hope your baby come out very pretty! plus don’t forget you and shay is my favorite casted memeber.

34. VIVICA.DILWORTH says:

is it flavor falvs and is it a boy or girl

35. Tyra says:

I mean if she pregnant, then I hope that she will have a beautiful baby and love her with all her heart!!!!!

36. jaster says:

larissa a.k.a. bootz u r so hot i wish you the best of luck i miss seeing u on tv

bye

37. larissa says:

larissa i hate u because u think u are tough but your not.I hope u lose your ugly baby real soon

P.s ugly smut

38. juisee26 says:

i hated yo attitude on the show because u were so immature but i wish u da best and i hope this will bring about a good change for u and yo family. GOOD LUCK MAMA!!!!!!

39. BAddEST 10 yEAR YUNggiNg says:

dUh dUM ASh ShE GOT A LiL GiRl

40. DANIA says:

I THINK BOOTZ WOULD NOT B A GOOD MOTHER BCUZ SHE HAS TOO MANY ANGER ISSUES

41. samantha says:

congratulation!!!

42. Tiasha says:

Bootz Congradulaton!You need to learn how to control your anger.Its plenty of times when you were on the show I said that could not be me how you were going off on people.Although people don’t know whats been going on in your life.Maybe thats the reason why you have an attitude.It’s nothing wrong with putting a wall up but at time you have to knock it down and let it go.

43. xyz says:

it aint mine

44. shakia says:

awwwwwwwwww

45. Haylen says:

I’m happy for her

46. ray559hanford says:

con grats much love girl do ur thing

47. D@ WIF3Y TYP3 says:

M@N3 U GOT PR3GN@NT M@N3 U NOT U U WAZ M@D @ N3W YORK NOT U BUT I WISH U D@ B3ST

48. BrittneyBrown says:

THAT IS A LIE, !)^(#(#_$%@^^@$^~ IS NOT HAVING A BABY, WHO WOULD HAVE A CHILD BY HER!!!

49. COOKiEz says:

WOOt lARiSSA hAD A BAyBEE !!! iM SO hAppy fUh hA ShE WUh My fAV.

50. cutie says:

I am happy for you and your buddle of joy I wish you well. My B-Day is March 25th so I know the baby is good. I have one question how do you keep those boobs up?

51. TruRoyalty says:

this is funny, being as though she was the one talking about how she was saving herself for marriage…is she married????

52. Mercedes says:

I can’t believe my girl Larissa(aka Bootz) is pregnant!!! I am so happy for her. She has been my favorite reality star every since she has been on Flavor of Love. Whatever she have I know that it will be beautiful and a fast talker.

53. shahaad says:

she needs her own show!

54. the baddest but i aint trina says:

congratulations….. well i hope that your unborn grows up to be like you a person who takes nothing from no one. and that the only s in their dictionary is sexy…. which means no scary snitching stupid as baby lol let the word know that one. that there should be a well known fact. well everyone was talking _~&@@###^+@^$#@$ but who gives a _@(+~%#$%@%&@&)& they screming that they hate you but being the &!*$_+)(!^+*_@%)* born intenionally to correct hoes) i am i correct them i tell them they dont hate you they hating on you….. now how they want to act…..he he ha ha giggles. wipe your #*)&!_*$$%&(&&_ girl cause you _~&@@###^+@^$#@$ ting on em

55. the baddest but i aint trina says:

congratulations….. well i hope that your unborn grows up to be like you a person who takes nothing from no one. and that the only s in their dictionary is sexy…. which means no scary snitching stupid as baby lol let the word know that one. that there should be a well known fact. well everyone was talking &(_`+@_#_$_+“+@ but who gives a #(~!##&_&!!%$)#` they screming that they hate you but being the ($`*)(_(#$&(!^!&$ born intenionally to correct hoes) i am i correct them i tell them they dont hate you they hating on you….. now how they want to act…..he he ha ha giggles. wipe your %!%)+*#&@*&~!!_ girl cause you &(_`+@_#_$_+“+@ ting on em

56. the baddest but i aint trina says:

congratulations….. well i hope that your unborn grows up to be like you a person who takes nothing from no one. and that the only s in their dictionary is sexy…. which means no scary snitching stupid as baby lol let the word know that one. that there should be a well known fact. well everyone was talking !!`(@`#_`)_@&_!@ but who gives a $(@@**`$@$&)&^`# they screming that they hate you but being the +!()+)!^+&$$)##~* born intenionally to correct hoes) i am i correct them i tell them they dont hate you they hating on you….. now how they want to act…..he he ha ha giggles. wipe your @+`!)(!@(+#%`&$ girl cause you !!`(@`#_`)_@&_!@ ting on em

57. shiquael robinson says:

congratulations….. well i hope that your unborn grows up to be like you a person who takes nothing from no one. and that the only s in their dictionary is sexy…. which means no scary snitching stupid as baby lol let the word know that one. that there should be a well known fact. well everyone was talking ~())@+!%(`@#*@)* but who gives a )#(_!%!!%(+@)_*` they screming that they hate you but being the )!%~&+&*$&&&!_*!# born intenionally to correct hoes) i am i correct them i tell them they dont hate you they hating on you….. now how they want to act…..he he ha ha giggles. wipe your #!&(`!@+_$!)^&! girl cause you ~())@+!%(`@#*@)* ting on em

58. By means of typing in the phone number, akin to the matter code, in addition to pushing the particular search key, Overturn search provides you plus each of corresponding addresses close whilst the telephone number.

59. In addition to in our day’s world almost the lot is done stately easier by the web, even experiencing exclusive telephone numbers. Exactly what execute the change cellular search provider achieve?

60. The facts after you will hold belonging to the reorder cellphone search is vastly trustworthy, and in the direction of arranged in a really undemanding with the intention of glance at format whilst perform persuaded while you can’t pay out as well notable moment in deciphering it.