Real And Chance Get A Show

There’s more than just catty girls from VH1′s past on the slate this fall. There are also catty new girls! And they’ll compete for the affection of both Real and Chance from I Love New York and, most recently, I Love Money. Real Chance of Love debuts (update!) October 20 on VH1. Details follow:

America’s two favorite brothers Real and Chance tried to steal New York’s heart in the VH1′s hit series I Love New York but were both left broken-hearted. Now the Stallionaires are back and ready to find love in their own new 11-episode series. Real and Chance will get their much deserved, and much anticipated chance to find real love as 15 young ladies move into their Stallionaire ranch house and try to capture their hearts. In the final episode, Chance and Real will make the most difficult decision of their lives. With two women vying for each of their hearts, they must decide who they would like to take a real chance of love with, and who’s going home alone.

Details on the rest of VH1′s upcoming fall series (including the new installment of Celebrity Rehab) follow:

Scream Queens (premieres October 12)

The Scream Queens project gathers 10 unknown actresses vying for an unprecedented prize – a major role in a horror movie from Lionsgate Films. The contestants will compete in a series of challenges designed to prove they have the smarts, talent and vocal strength to succeed. Writer-director-producer James Gunn, known best as the writer of the horror film, Slither as well as the remake of Dawn of the Dead, actress Shawnee Smith and acting coach John Homa will serve as judges on this upcoming reality competition series.

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew: Season Two (premieres October 23)

VH1 has once again partnered with Dr. Drew Pinsky for a second season of the hit reality series Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Similar to the first cycle, the second season of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew will follow the real-life experiences of celebrity patients undergoing detoxification and treatment at a center in the Los Angeles area. The 8 episode series will chronicle the patients’ intensive 21-day program with both group and one-on-one therapy and non-traditional therapies like art and music. The show will follow Jeff Conaway as he checks back into rehab after a series of back surgeries, setbacks and subsequent reliance on pain medications. Joining him in rehab are Sean Stewart (Sons of Hollywood), Amber Smith (model/actress), Rodney King, Nikki McKibbon (American Idol), Steven Adler (Guns n Roses) and Tawny Kitaen (Actress). Gary Busey, who is 13 years sober from his cocaine addiction, will also be joining the cast to take the journey with the others and to share his experiences on the recovery process.

Eddie Griffin Going for Broke (premieres November 3)

From his sitcom Malcolm and Eddie, to movies like Undercover Brother to his sold-out standup tours, comedian Eddie Griffin is a major player in the comedy game. He’s also one of the hardest working men in the entertainment industry…and he better be. He has eight children, two ex-wives, four “baby-mamas” and an entourage of family and friends who make his life complete. Problem is…they are also bleeding him dry – Financially.

Eddie Griffin: Going for Broke is a 30 minute docu-series that will give viewers an intimate look into Eddie’s struggle to get his life under control and how he deals with the pressure of supporting himself and his whole family. Eddie’s problem is his generous heart, preventing him from making the painful choices necessary to bring himself out of a financial nose dive. Enter Doris, Eddie’s mom, who’s just the person to give him a big dose of tough love. Will Mom tolerate the blow-out parties and fast Hollywood life that Eddie loves so much? Her efforts to do this are proving unsuccessful. Can she open Eddie’s eyes to the fact that his life is out of control? That’s up to Eddie.

Gotti’s Way: Season Two (premieres November 3)

It’s the second season for VH1′s Gotti’s Way and life goes on for Irv, Deb and the kids. This new season is about “breaking the cycle” – for Deb, that means taking the first steps towards independence and showing her kids that this is not the way a marriage is supposed to be. For Irv, the record industry, and in particular hip-hop, are in dire straits and there are no signs of change.

Irv’s kids, Sonny, JJ, and Angie, continue their trials and tribulations of “growing up.” Even though non-traditional, they are still a family: Angie is dating and beginning to look at colleges, Sonny is becoming a talented basketball player, and JJ is still the baby in the family. This is definitely not the Cosbys’ or Run’s House…but it is clear that whatever way things turn out, they are going to be Gotti’s Way.

1. Amanda says:

“Real Chance of Love”? As Flav (and Real, here lately) would say, woooooooow.

2. Sonya says:

I hope the show is good, will two women acutally win? Or is there too much of this I want to find love on national television? Soon everybody will be trying to find love on reality tv. Please tell me what couple today that’s together that have found each other on a reality tv show. Do people do this for money are what? I hope this is better than NY goes to Hollywood. NY need charm school and more.lol

3. Blake says:

CHANCE AND REAL? wtf vh1..what about someone actually entertaining..like HEATHER!

4. Pam says:

America’s favorite brothers? Are they kidding? This is so stupid….

5. Dmarie says:

I think it’s going to be pretty good.

6. Rayne says:

What happen, ran out of ideas for shows.

7. chubby says:

so this spoils the outcome of next weeks show (we know Real and Hoopz don’t work out).

8. Jes says:

who would want to date those clowns? well, real aint too bad, but chance is an idiot, reminds me of how boys in jr high used to act

9. kendra says:

real and chance are soooo damn fine and sexy and watever so y in the world would they want to b with new york ugly $@*&*^#*#$`#(^~ Well yea they should get a show that would be som awsome i would watch it all the time and i aslo think that hoopz should give Real a chance

10. sherriehoe says:

please give real and chance they show please i love them

11. kerry says:

Well i think it will be a pretty good show i’m ready to see how the ladies will look, as usual though you will have people unlike them hateing because well you know why!!! lets just keep it at that

12. Lauren says:

awwww :( i guess Real and Hoopz aren’t an item. lol!

i hate Chance. but i’ll watch it anyways.

what they need is a Charm School type show with the ILNY guys.

13. RYAN says:

WHEN ARE THEY GIVING FRENCHIE HER SHOW!!DHE IS MOST ENTERTAINING THAN BOOTH OF THEM!!!!!!

14. nekisha says:

i would love to be on the reality show with chance and real so can you email me at aldoe425@yahoo.com

15. carletta says:

Hola Real,

Why try to be like Flavor Flav when you can get any female you want. Like at you, you are sooooooooooooooooo handsome. I know a lot of men are about you know what, but you could sweep me off my feet. not only are you handsome you dress really l neat.

16. Nomadic Salesman says:

Oh +&~#%@%^`#~#~^#% no!
    Chance vying for the love of Women? Please.

Cancel this and produce Tatters of Love plz.

17. Trinna says:

O S***!!!, this shgow will be funny as HELL, cuz chance be havin me crackin up, fo’ real, he’s silly as hell, LMAS

18. Rivyrwillow says:

HELLO WHY HASNT DAISY GOTTEN HER OWN SHOW THE FANS LOVE HER
    BRET IS SUCH AN `())@**$$)@`@*@ FOR NOT CHOSING HER THIS SHOW WOULD BE HOTTER THAN PARIS HILTONS LOVE LIFE PRIR TO BENJI!!!

19. katwoman08 says:

We all love Real (and Chance), but isn’t Real falling for Hoops on I Love Money? How can they say that there will be a show giving the 2 guys an opportunity to find love, if Real has already found it?? I have to say that I think Real and Hoops make a great couple!

20. Rosa says:

I would to see them both . The brothers are too fine and they better with out New York.

21. kanisha says:

real was yu serious when yu propose to hoopz was yu goig to marry her and did she give yu an answer i was so happy that yu propose to her because i can tell that yu had a vibe with her and yu liked her yall would make a cute couple.
    chance how mad were yu when pumkin sent yu home did yu home and smashed some pumkins

22. PHELONIE says:

VH1 REALLY PIMPS ALOT OF THEIR REALITY SHOW PARTICIPANTS. GIVING DA STALLIONAIRES SOME IN HOUSE PUMAKENIKENI IS SOMETHING THAT DEY DID MANY TIMES BEFORE WITH ALL THE OTHER ‘LOVE’ SERIES… CAN WE GET SOMETHING DIFFEREENT?

23. PHELONIE says:

IM NOT ALL THAT CONCERNED IF THEY GET SOME PUMAKENIKENI OR NOT, YOU ALL ARE LOSING THE ATTENTION OF THOSE WHO REQIRE TO BE ENTERTAINED

24. TONY says:

THEY JUST GON #!!)$*%~+^^@_@~! ALL THE GIRLS LIKE FLAV AND HAVE AN ADDITONAL 3 SEASONS.

25. SANDRA 23 says:

I LOVE REAL AND CHANCE .THEY ARE FUNNY AND I LOVE THEM. AND I WOULD DO SOME THINGS TO BOTH OF THEM.

26. AALIYAH2007 says:

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM IN PERSON I WOULD DO SOMETHING TO REAL WITH ALL THAT SEXY HAIR

27. brittany says:

omg! im so done with all of these reality shows! y is everyone looking to get famous or looking for luv? im soooo done with all the love shows which happen to be vh1s biggest ratings ever so this explains the constant need for more of them. im over it!

28. Gina says:

Look me myself I would love to get on that show with both of them fine *`&)$++%_+&+#!+ sexy brothers! when i see them they just do something to me. and thats real talk..Real and all that hair damn i just want to run my fingers threw his hair and then braid it and then mess it up if you know what i mean?? look some real talk get at me!!

29. Big Will says:

I believe that the comment that chance made about entertainer when he went home was racist. How well do you think that that would have went over if it was chance and the comment was that he could go home to his mom and eat some chicken?

30. nykea26 says:

i would like to know if its too late for casting. I want to see those two sexy men in person and they need to meet me!

31. SlimChic850 says:

Who the heck wants to watch this show..Real is sooo soft I dont see how ” anyone” could date him..and who would want Chance’s anorexic &_*~!@_$)++`@$~ lol…stop the maddness!! Lol

32. Dre says:

these vh1 looking for love shows are so phony, the people on them are already famous and well known enough that lots of people they meet in their evryday life would want to date them, peolple like flav, bret michaels, and even chance and real have many women to choose from, their obviously not doing these shows to find someone to date

33. Amber Ferguson says:

Wow!!!!! I knew it it had to be done a Real & Chance show this is going to be good and when you all scout out women to be on the show I think you all should come to Sacramento,Ca area and maybe to San Fransico,Ca area because I believe you could find some very pretty woman from those two area’s and you would also find some women from that area who would really be down for whatever that would truly really want to date REAL & CHANCE……. I knew you all was going to do a show for them now I hope November hurry up and get here….. And as much as I like Real myself I got to say I hope Hoopz turn down my baby Real so the show can go on.

34. roman says:

Excellent! !, I love Chance, he is so Funny and GORGEOUS, TOTALLY, he always makes me laugh with that slang language he uses. At times he can be stubborn and loud and I find that sexy in a kinky way. I was MAD when Pumpkin eliminated him. As for real, Mr. Romance, SIZZLING HOTTT!!! psss…he needs a woman, an athlete for example “Serena Williams.” my favorite. Good Luck on your journey on finding love.

PEACE

35. Lynn says:

I am a huge fan of Real and Chance and I cannot wait to tune in to their show. This is going to be good!!!!

36. Love Chance says:

It’s about time!!!!!!!! Chance and Real have make thing real interesting on VH1. I gald to see they get there shot!!!

37. lisals says:

I am so happy that real and chance finally get a show. I love money has not been the same since chance left and i am getting bored with it.

38. Kristin says:

Apparently Hoopz didn’t accept Real’s offer to get married. Nice spoiler VH1.

39. MissIndependent says:

I’m glad they r coming out wit a show.I might jus watch it.
    I’m so in love with REAL.If i wasnt so insecure i would have try to get on the show.LOL

40. macsool says:

To Whom it may concern, You have got to be kidding giving these two knuckleheads a show are viewers really that desperate for laughs that the powers that be at vh1 could even concieve a show based on these two DUDS. However you have done worst, you gave New York a show.

41. W0WZERS-4-REAL!! says:

W0WZERS 4 REAL?? WH0 EVER TRiES 0UT iS SUPER DESPERATE!! L0L REAL AND CHANCE?? C0ME 0N N0W! AT FiRST THEY WAS C00 BUT AFTER i SEEN H0W THEY ACT 0N i L0VE M0NEY ((REAL:: A LiL AS$ KiD, TRYNA MARRY S0MEB0DY AFTER 3 WEEKS>> CHANCE:: LET ME REMiND Y0U B0UT THEM SPEED0Z ((LMA0)) HELL NAW!!!!!!

42. dat1honeyb says:

I DONT CARE WHAT THESE OTHER PPL SAY! HEY U ONLY LIVE ONCE! AND IF I KNEW! I WOULD BE COMPETETIN FOR REAL!! COME ON HE A GENTLEMAN!!! SO WHAT IT WAS ONLY 3WKS! HE KNEW WHAT HE HAD TO DO AND HE WENT FOR IT!

43. april jackson says:

hay thats good u guys are getting a show because the music u guys are trying to put out does not sound good so keep working on TV it works for u guy’s

44. meeshfoster says:

This concept is not original, just the people. I think that Real is a fine &&_~%~^(^^@!^^+ brother that needs 2 really admit 2 the fact that he is GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No man is that sensitive. He is so confused that is y Chance is on the show so he can make all the REAL decisions.They will end up with 2 fake chicks that work in a solon. They will have fake hair, fake )$$!“(~~+(`+`) s, fake eye color, fake nails, and alot of tattoos.Good luck n ur search. Real needs a church girl 2 turn him out. Chance only needs church.

45. Chris says:

Cool line up of shows. I will watch Real Chance of Love and Scream Queens

46. Channie says:

Oh my goodness. Really?? Real and Chance are a bunch of LAMES!!! I lost ALL respect for them when I watched that Celebreality special on “Where are They Now,” and they showed them recording that HORRIBLE song!! Please, VH1, don’t object your loyal viewers to this. Wasn’t “I Love the Millenium” enough??

…What am I saying, I’ll probably be watching it as well… :-(

47. Blue J says:

woooow! Flavor Flav had a love show just cause he was looking for love, then New York was finding love cause Flav eliminated her twice (which was funny), then she had her own show, now, Real and Chance have their own show, which I’ll watch, by the way. Wonder who’s gonna win on I Love Money?

48. 1ladya says:

I am so excited about Chance & Real having their own show?? VH1 Ratings are gonna go thru the roof. These to guys are loved all over the world. And to watch 15 women fight for their love gonna be good. But why only 15 seems like they should have 15 a piece. Can’t wait for Nov. 3. Chance & Real do your thug thizzle. Real baby don’t wear your heart on your sleeve take it from me it gets broke that way. Peace & Love to you both. Good luck Real on I love Money. And Kudos to you guys new show. It’s gonna be some broken hearted fans when it’s over (sad)

49. Eboni says:

I love seeing Real and Chance togeta that shows that theres still brotherly love out there in the world. Plus, they make the show cause Chance is like a lil boy n Real is always their to protect his lil brotha I think its kinda cute them being on shows togeta!!! STALLIONAIRS 4EVA!!!

50. mona says:

wooow everyone is coming up wit shows….am tired of dis ($`@`%)(&_`#(@%^ its lames as f$@k!!!!

51. Ms. Choklilt says:

I think real and chance deserve a chance because the bond that they have as brothers a woman should recognize that they do have a lot o love in their hearts and that they will try anything to keep their woman happy BLAKIZBUTYFL

52. dmlisad says:

Shut up Mona your just mad that you don’t have a show. If you were really upset about the situation you wouldn’t even waste your time blogging. STUPID!!

53. Wee Zee says:

Yeah!

It’s about time someone shows some lu to the Stallionaires….But fortget about a show…I wanna hair some stallionaires music!!!!!
    They’ve been promoting thier singing group for ever……So lets here some Stallionaires tunes…

Show us what U got u good looking stallionaire studs u!!!!!!

54. La'Sha says:

omg where do i sign up

55. Jae says:

THIS IS GOING 2 B THE BEST SPIN OFF SHOW EVER!!!!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT! OH NO CHANCE MIGHT BE OFF OF THE MARKET! BOO WHO!

56. melissa fox says:

I think is a real good idea for them to trying find love on there own show

57. Carlene Whiting says:

Hay Atonio whats up this is your favorite fan talking to you how are you doing I am fine can’t wait to here you sang again on the radio cause I think you are aswsome the way you sang and you rap I hope you get this comment fom your favorite fan and I think you are really sexy when you take off your shirt I seen it on mtv2 like few weeks ago can’t wait to see that again please take it off again your shirt.
    Talk to you lateer your fan
    Carlene Whiting

58. WENDY says:

HEY CHANCE WITH YO FINE @~`%(+@^_@&++&+ I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU ONE TIME AND GRAB ON THAT @~`%(+@^_@&++&+ OF YOURS. I THINK THAT YOU ARE SO DAMN FINE AND FINE AND YOU CAN DO DAMN BETTER THEN NEW YORK BABY TRY ME AND SEE IF YOU LIKE IT. I ILOVE YOU CHANCE.

59. ASHLEY says:

I JUS WANTED TO SAY DA T I #%#)@*(`$_@*(@_$ WIT YALL AND THAT I WOULD LUV TO BE ON YALL SHOW BECUZ I LUV U GUYS BOTH OF YALL R SEXY BUT CHANCE THERE’S SUMTHING BOUT U DATS JUS TURNS ME ON… REAL TALK HOLLA BAC UR # 1 FAN…

60. ASHLEY says:

WE NEED TO MEET REAL SOON I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MEET U CUZ I WATCH ALL UR SHOWS AND U JUS SO GOT DAMN FINE….

61. candis says:

that so kool real and Chance . kool have your own tv. show that so kool.
    goting to have girls on the show.

62. asia says:

OMG!!!! real and chance are going to have there own show. i can’t wait ’til it comes on because i am dying to see chance again he is sooooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

63. deedee says:

blake are you crazy heather is boring give me a brake.

64. sara says:

Real Chance of Love looks stupid. I can’t stand either one of them.

65. alex says:

i knew it! when do we get to see these girls

66. adam says:

The Real and Chance show sounds creepy. One girl will end up with the two of them. These two are not men .These men are leeches. Chance looks Jimmie “JJ” Walker’s secret
    love child. A man who is not a man, just a wothless little ^__*_$^*~#$~_$^%^ sucker. Real is arrogant
    whining, pathetic chuckle head. These two are not the Stallionares. They are eternal jackasses.They have no charisma. I just detest there existence.I would like to see them
    humbled. Finally, I do not wish them luck. I pray they sink in hell’s toilet of $@%`*$$(+_*+)!%_

67. lindaisha says:

yoooo chance and real it a showww that maddd crazzzyyyy

68. Alejandra says:

Sweet there getting a reality show CHANCE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see it u go chance

69. SilkBeauty says:

Wow! A show about a drunk skinny wanna- be thug and his slow brother…CAN’T WAIT!!

70. keena kee out of KC says:

I can’ wait for Eddie’s show my auntie and his mom are bestfriends. I can’t wait for Irv gottie that was my show, even though he was an !(+!$%(@+&*++*( hole towards his wife, I hope she builds up the strenghth to leave his cheating !(+!$%(@+&*++*(

71. valerie white says:

my sister and I are in our 50′s and we both love that REAL! Chance is just a baby, he needs his momma to take care of him.

72. Jashan_tee says:

I wouldn’t date either one But I am such huge ans of all of the “of love” shows so I’ll watch any spin offs. But Chance really does need ritalin and Real would probably fall in love with any and every woman that walks through the door.

I agree

73. boingboing says:

please vh1 not another reality show. wasup with all the reality madness? what makes you think were interested in the twin monkeys? I dont think their cute, I think they SUCKballs, Gorilla balls. Are these guys in need of money? they look so horrible cant they find their own stray Dogs cooped up somewhere in a kennel? Dawgone! yuckos! BOUNCE.

74. Kitta AL says:

VH1 stole my show idea. I sent them a show similar to this one (along the same lines). This is some real BS!

75. DivaLicious2001 says:

Well i’m glad to see that they are finally getting their own show. I was going to make a suggestion on that but VH1 beat me to the punch. I most definetly will be watching!

76. K says:

what a joke

77. Maribel says:

PLEASE DO A REALITY SHOW WITH MR. BOSTON – HE’S HYSTERICALLY FUNNY!

78. angel says:

I love Real, he is real I wish him and my girl Hoopz hook up. no dissing Hoopz love, but I line the 2 as a couple

79. sapphira says:

OMMFG!!! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! THERE IS A GOD!! i love chance and real they can do better than ny. and im definity watching eddie griffin’s show and i cant wait for the pick up artist 2 to come out that guy was hot.

80. Jae says:

i cant wait!!!!!

81. star51 says:

Real, Chance and their lovely mom, she will make sure the boys have the uttmost respect and not screw it up, kudos to their mom who keeps it really real

82. star51 says:

let’s give brother Mickey a chance also

83. GAG says:

another “of LOVE” series?

can you be any less creative?

84. angelica says:

dame yall know u are sexy i want to get at that lol just playing but u are fine

85. denise says:

I hope they get ther own show Please
    At first I did’t like reality shows but now I am hooked
    I even like New York Goes To Hollywood With her dingy ^$*~)$(_)&&$%+*

86. angela says:

I am so happy that Chance and Real got their own show. You just should have throwing White Boy and the Entertainer in their mix.

87. n.o.chick says:

about time they do somethig for the two brothers who has been through it all.real and chance need this. not that they’re hurting for money. but they deserve their own show.way to go vh1.you did it.

88. nikki says:

i want chance and real to pick the right person okay i can wait until it coming on tv allright.

89. Marqua Thomas says:

I am so upset that I wasnt notified that my man was looking for me. Chance. Now when season 2 comes around i know ima be there cuz I aint gonna be having no other broads kissing on my man. So please email me when the time comesXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!!!!

90. mandy says:

y do vh1 give them a show,there is better things on tv than 2 fake getto brothers.like the debates get out n vote ppl.

91. Kayla Hamilton says:

Hey this is your biggest fan Kayla OMG i luv u so much everytime i see u i start to cry call me 770-909-1182

92. shannon says:

about damn time. iv’e been saying that these two need their own show since the first season of NY. Real is corny as hell, but i love him.

93. shannon says:

Lauren Says:

September 13th, 2008 at 6:56 am
    what they need is a Charm School type show with the ILNY guys.
    ———————————————————————————

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!

94. lucky says:

i think i should be the one with chance

95. Loca=P says:

Loca =PYou All Are LOserrs! lmao, JP JP

96. Shawn says:

give BOSTON a show. I’d enjoy that more than Real and Chance

97. Samantha says:

GIVE FRENCHY HER H OW SHOW SHE IS SUPER SEXY AND AWESOME

98. cecilenoe says:

VH1,PLEASE BOTH OF THEM WILL CHOCK AMERICA, PLEASE. SPECIALLY CHANCE ,ONLY ONE CONDITION CHANCE IS SERIOUX. BUT WHEN HE DOESN’T HAVE 30 YEARS YET THEM .PLEASE. WE SHOULD MARY REAL FIRST. ALONE NOT CHANCE.TOO YOUNG HE WILL BREAKING GIRL HEART LIKE THEY DID TOO HIM .TOO YOUNG NOT MATURE ENOUGH.

99. drewster says:

wow .. smh are they serious vh1 has money 2 waist dnt they … i need a way 2 contact vh1 or mtv can anybody help and give them a real show this is just a waist of 30 minutes or a hr , they runnung this love crap 2 hard !!

100. Stallion killaz says:

These two dudes are some real pop tarts, they both cryin over New York…(who looks like a dude).#1 Chance is a studio ganster, #2 real is not real, change his name to fake…..this is the dude from dirty jerzey, bronx street bulliez get at me twatz

101. CANDYSWEET says:

IM READY 2 C SEZY REAL AND CHANCE. BUT I THOUGHT REAL LIKE HOOPZ Wat happen

102. LAURA WILLIAMS says:

I REALLY ENJOYED THE SALT&PEPA SHOW,SO IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER SEASON?

103. chi from the d says:

stop hatin i love them both go ahead vh1 do the damn show (%!&@`#$~@(~@^`@ what the haters say i lve u change and real

104. candace says:

THANK U VH1 FOR GIVING REAL AND CHANCE A SHOW. THEY DESERVED IT. EVEN THOUGH CANCE IS A LOUD MOUTH HE REALLY WAS HURT ABOUT THE NY THING AND I FELT HIM. U CANT HELP WHO U LOVE. BUT THE BEST THING IS THEY BOTH MOVED ON. AND NOW THEY BOTH DOING THEY THING. A LOT OF PEOPLE GON HATE CAUSE THEY GOT THEY OWN SHOW BUT WHO CARES? ITS GONNA BE ENTERTAINING. I JUST HOPE REAL DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH THE FIRST ##$++)“#$!@$~+ COMING IN THE HOUSE. POOR THING. BUT ITS DEFINATELY GONNA B FUN 2 WATCH. ALL THE HATERS BACK THE +~_&$@#!$_~#%~#! BACK CAUSE U MAD ITS NOT U. JUST DO WHAT U DO BEST AND HATE, ALL THAT DOES IS MAKE EM MORE FAMOUS.

105. BellydanceDiva says:

I AM SO GLAD THAT VH1 IS GIVING REAL A SHOW TO FIND LOVE.THE FIRST TIME I SAW AND HEARD HIS SINCERITY TOWARDS THE LADIES HE HAD PASSION FOR ON I LOVE NEW YORK & I LOVE MONEY HE REALLY CARTURED MY ATTENTION, HE SEEMS TO BE SINCERE,KIND,CARING AND SEXY AS HELL. A GOOD WOMAN DESERVES A GOOD MAN AND THATS REAL!!!

106. Miami Misfit says:

Please Vh1, please try to prove me wrong when I say this show will be a crock of bull sh** and is a waist of money and time. Sure their popular now because they’ve been on 2 shows now, but my point is they can’t find love on tv. No one can! All this season 1, season 2 sh**… yeah, based on love LOST. I’ll admit I am a true fan of these shows, but it’s getting old now. Because we all know what’s happening here. There’s a damn pattern in the prosses. First Flavor of Love, DUMPED. Flavor of Love 2, DUMPED. Then Tiffany “dumb a**” Pollard’s “I Love New York” sh**, DUMPED. I Love New York 2, “winner” DUMPED. Flavor of Love 3, WAIST OF TIME! Of coarse Rock of Love, DUMPED. Rock of Love 2, ??DUMPED?? Now Real Chance of Love. Hmmm, I’m recommend one of the girls on that show would probly get their own show. There would probly be a Real Chance of Love Charm School… DAMN! Keep it comming Vh1. Entertain America with new “wanna be” celebraties. Before you know it, everybodies gonna be on tv. Sh**, I might be on tv. I know a lot of people may not agree with me, but this is the truth. Like I said I still watch the shows, but it is getting old. Entertaing, but old and predictable.

107. enuff says:

No kidding ! bunch of B.S.
    VH1 will lose ratings in the future to come. Reality TV has become a nuisance to society, pretty soon if not already, adolescents will prefer to watch something more sensible than a crock of lies from fake people like “Real and Chance”. This kind of show isnt entertaining at all, like you said expect the sequels to kick in after the first episode, Boring, the producers should be fired. Im not feelin this Real Chance of Love, I have no ratings to give them cuz I think their Gruesome, and
    All mouth nothing to show for, all they can do is YAP! like they somebody. You aint nobody homes yous all ugly, yous all gotta’ try hard to get the tricks something is wrong. And to all you chicks out there who think these mothas’ are Fine…… BOO YAH ! ! in your face ! Blind Bats.

108. Eew says:

Im sorry but no they are not Americas favorite two brothers. Im part of America and I disagree. Not interested, not so Hot, not true, not handsome, not ideal, not so smart, not athletic, not my type. Just a flop! like they’re Hip Hop music. Shady Shady SHady.

109. areyouhuman says:

MONKEYONNAIRES, ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!! so funny….OO…AAA… Its true, I agree, monkeys arent cute…… unless youre curious George…… hell no they aint…. there from a different species.

110. sammie says:

NIghtmare

111. sira says:

I for one love these bros! I think it’ll be a really funny show. They’re close brothers, but they’re both very different from each other which makes them more interesting to watch. Chance is the guy you love to hate, and Real is the one you love to love. They must have been a handful growing up. Real also has a natural charm and wit that makes him endearing. Maybe not enough for Hoopz, but some other girl will be lucky.

112. Marqua says:

why the hell wasnt i notified that my man chance was looking for me. Now thats not right………

113. LISA says:

I coulda swore Chance and Real were gay. They look a little to femanine to me.

114. Monique says:

These brothers are HILARIOUS!!! I am turned off by a lot of the reality shows out there but these two dudes KEEPS IT REAL! LOL!!

115. Miamiblue says:

Hi all,

I can’t believe 2 “heads” like Real and Chance are getting their own show!!! C’mon, really now.
    I probably would have at least checked it out until I seen Real’s man boobs while he was in the shower, on the wrap show!!!! Too funny! Killed any curiousity I had.

116. Amy says:

I hope both Real and Chance find a better more classy woman than New York
    Real just dont’ purpose to every woman u meet and Chance grow up some more
    then you will be fine

117. ieisha says:

i dont giva f*** if he act childish dats still my damn boo i love chance ima be on season 2 jus watch

118. missy says:

love them keep it up my sexy men halla

119. jazlynn mckinney says:

I HOPE THIS IS A TIGHT SHOW YALL. HOPE YALL FIND A WOMEN OK HOLLA

120. jazlynn AGAIN says:

I HOPE YOU ALSO DONT PURPOSE REAL. CHANCE YOU CAN BE FUNNY SO KEEP IT UP BUT GROW UP OK HAVE A TIGHT SHOW OK MAKE 3 SEASONS OK HOLLA

121. natalie says:

Real and Chance i love you both..good luck finding love ..i have to say whoever came up with the name for the show..it’s hott! Real Chance of love that’s pretty cool..i’m looking forward to watch..

122. Shannon says:

I do not get it,
    are they going to share the girl or are the last 2 girls standing one goes to real and the other goes to chance or are they going to have 2 sets of girls and one set of girls want chance and the other set of girls want real?

someone please answer my question

123. DIGITAL PHUNC says:

THESE SHOWS (TRIES) TO INSULT OUR INTELLEGENCE. THESE ARE CLOWNS THAT GET A SHOW. A RAPPER WEARING A COWBOY HAT, GIVE ME A BREAK. DIDNT REAL JUST PROPOSE TO HOOPZ, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FORGET ABOUT THAT? GIVE ME A SHOW IF THATS THE CASE AND ILL INCREASE THE RATINGS WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A CLOWN.

124. Tanika says:

That do not look like Chance!!!

125. Monet Calcote says:

Hey, REAL I LOVE YOU so much and Hoops was crazy not to be with you, she must have lost her mind. But we all know you’ll find your real love with yo fine +_“$(!+`(~$@%~ THIS IS FOR YOU REAL, I LUV U I LUV U I LUV U I LUV U !!!! LOL

126. donisha says:

i am so excited about the new show i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove chance and real!!

127. Tyeshia says:

Im really looking forward to viewing this show. Im a huge fan of the brothers,especially Chance. I think he’s awesome. Seriously he’s wonderful, not to mention how handsome he is. I know the show is going to be alot of fun.

128. Chocolate says:

are there girls or guys competing for thier love cause they both act like `%*$@_#+%@~$$)~#( es

129. cecilenoe says:

THE BABY HE DIE ON LIBERTY CITY ,DIE WITH A PULLMONIA. THEY KNOW THAT WHO TO BLAME FOR THAT THE HOSPITAL THEY RELEASE THE BABY TO EARLY, BECAUSE I’AM TELLING YOU ,THEY TRIED A WAY TO PUT BLACK PEOPLE IN THE NASTY JAIL AND NOT BE ABLE TO VOTE. THE BABY WAS SICK FOR WEEK AND THEY FAMILY BROUGH THE BABY TO THE HOSPITAL WHO TO BLAME .HOSPITAL NOT THE FAMILY.POLICE MIAMI ALWAYS LIE, LIE ,LIE, LIE ABOUT THEIR STATEMENT . I KNEW IT BECAUSE I BE MYSELF THEIR VICTIM TELLING THE COURT I !^*`_)$^~%**!^# AULT THEM AND THAT WAS FALSE ,THAT SAVE ME BECAUSE ,I WAS A FRENCH CITIZEN ,THEY CAN NOT KEEP ME INSIDE THEIR NASTY HELL PLACE AND I NEVER FORGET THEM.

130. Rosebud says:

Real whats up? I thought u had the HOTS for HOOPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

131. stephanie casellas says:

hey i love real and chance they are so sexy as hell they can be my baby dad see my favorite is real because he makes me hot and bothered and he makes me want to do thing i ever would do but ever you want me to doi will do it because you are the man of my dreams you are so #(+$&)%*@&)!_^^` ing sexy please belive me when i say i’ll do what ever you want me to do but you have to let me show you some thing if you know what i mean real you are the man of ever wamon out here beleave that take care boys you are the one love ya boy

132. CHEVON says:

I can’t wait until the show starts. I know it’s going to be the best reality show ever. The brother are sexy and funny as hell. I can’t wait. Hope you guys fine real chance at love.

133. slic says:

what’s up with the surreal life 9? I thought it was already taped w/ Macho man and the guy from Family Matters? Is it scrapped?

134. Febelus says:

I wondered why it took so long for Chance to get a show, yea and Real too. Don’t get me wrong people Real is real cool, but I love, love Chance. I use to watch I Love New York just to see him. I can’t wait to see the show, I know its going to be fun.

135. diva4sure says:

Real what did happened to you and Hoopz? I thought you all made a cute couple. Real I hope you and your brother find true love and not end up like New York, Can’t keep a man. Real I’m a big fan of yours. Why didn’t you tell me you was having a show? I could of been one of the contestants on your show. LOL!

136. JAMES says:

BAY BAY BAY REMINDS ME OF AN ANIMAL. SHE IS NOTHING BUT STICKS AND BONEY,
    SHE’S ONLY THERE FOR…………. WHO KNOWS. NOT FOR THOSE GUYS.
    TWO FACED!

137. Shannon says:

Well its about time they get a show! I love Chance and Real!

138. cashville says:

so will one girl win or will two girls win come on how two brothers gonna share one lady? I would love it if white boy or midget mac or mr. boston got their own show. I wish Buddha had his own show. These finding love reality shows are really getting old. Let have a show called name midget mack baby Whatever happen to Plies Bust It Baby Show.

139. Babygirl says:

Cashville Wat Kind Of Name Iz Dat???????????? Ur A Dumb Gurl

140. chola says:

Cashville Wat Kind Of Name Iz Dat???????????? Ur A Dumb Gurl

141. ccc reality says:

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i think they ill get dump

142. shaniqwa says:

hey boys

143. HEVONNLEE1 says:

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE “I LOVE NEW YORK”, THANK YOU VH1 FOR GIVING REAL AND CHANCE THEIR OWN SHOW… THEY ARE FUNNY, HANDSOME, AND I LOVE THEM.

144. tiffany says:

i love real and chance ut im only 18 so i cnt audition! :(

145. Pretty_1610 says:

Hey Real and Chance I love you guys. I really like Chance though. Real your cute but, Chance I like more.

146. kina says:

i mean this is good that you are both doing a show but why would yall do it together. dat mean yall have to kiss da same girls and everything

147. mS.LeLe says:

I LOVE CHANCE!! HE GOING TO BE MINES ONE DAY!!!!!

148. rosa says:

I LOVE YA ALOT
    I SEEN YA IN I LOVE NEWYORK AND IN I LOVE MONEY
    IM ONLY 12 YRS OLD AND I KNOW I CAN NOT BE ON YA SHOW
    BUT I WILL WATCH IT LIKE I DID IN ALL DA REST OF DA SHOW
    I HOPE YA FIND YA TRUE LOVE

I LOVE YA

149. lyric says:

well i think that it good real and chance have chance to find true love i hope that find woman of they dream if that first time dont want holla at your chance. i love you guys

150. Envyhbic says:

Is it me or has anyone else predicted how this will end. Well there are 17 girls and two guys. Both will supposedly get one girl. It looks like they are going to fall for the same girl hence the 17th girl.

151. liz says:

real and chance i hope ya find love love but beware for all those fake one give them a test or ,,please be bare of stalker ……take care

152. Mya Mason says:

I wish I would have know that they where casting this show. I have loved Chance from the 1st time I seen him on I love new york and I hope he has to end up doing a 2nd show or they add some new girl’s later on in the show like the did on Flavor of Love so I can have my man

153. heeheehoohoo says:

Cashville I am with you all the way, Girl.
    Yeah how in the world did the MONKEYONNAIRES get their on show.
    They are soooo…Like..Ignorant.
    Whiteboy, and Buddah is more Smart, MANLY and Sophisticated why would VH1 let them Stallions get away.
    Chance and Real cant even speak right…aaaahaaahaaaa…they speak like chimps, cavemen.
    THEY SUCK B-a-n-a-n-a-s.

154. Shannon_love says:

Seriously?
    this one too? i thought daisy of love was bad enoughh.

D:

155. Max & Jakes mom says:

Does anyone else here think chance is gay??? Think about it he had Brandi C all over him in the house now granted they were drunk and you don’t know where she has been but come on to have a half naked girl all over you and you don’t do anything…HMMM raises suspicion in my mind. Even Entertainer had to get with Pumkin for action. Either hes gay or has impotent problems

156. Lanette says:

Hey, Real

my name is Lanette and i am in love with you. The faret time i snow you on
    I Love New York, you was the man i need. you need a good woman, how will
    be there for someone who will show you Love. And if you give me a chanc I can be that woman you need. you can fine me at Mocospace.com

Go to Sexyblack006@mocospace.com ok
    I will show you i love you.

157. Ashley says:

OMg i LOVE REAL &&
    CHANCE THERE SO
    CUTE!!

158. ashley says:

wat up yall i love yall so much and real i told my big sis i waz gonna put u down with her cuz she like u alot yo and she fine no homo put waz lookin 4 your myspace page but i cnt find it put if u wnt 2 see how my sis look hit me up on myspace d.ashley65@yahoo.com

159. miyaki says:

I know what them men like they like a woman who
    can take charge and still be sweet and one who can cook clean and be on the road with them yeah girls they have music.

160. ione says:

oh please Stab me with a fork these guys are UGLY ! get it.
    who are you blind bats fooling? I love you….. you love me B.S. get a life kids.

161. saline says:

OMG OMG OMG did you see that?, did you? What? DUMB and DUMBER real and chance.

162. fungee says:

Hoopz dont want short guys with big wigs, its all fake to her, real aint real he is false,chance aint chance he is a loser. Whats up with all these I love yous, You the one for me, Pick me pick me, Pathetic! whats your age 5. You chix are naive and dumb, nobody falls in love on reality its fake like reals and chances hair do. Theyre personality sucks, they have none. Handsome? NO FRIGIN’ WAY.
    I wouldnt want to be seen with viscious animals like them. I’ll take Buddah’ from I love New York and Whiteboy. I’d probably like the Entertainer more than these SCRUBS. Yeah chance and real can lick my fungus foot and maybe ill think about liking them cause all you all think theyre all that. All you fake fans can participate in licking the fungai off my feet if you dont want me to TRASH your so called idols. Sucky Suck…come on…Right dea where the skin is thick and hard..Bite the fungai with your teet…ahhhh…feel good…now my feet get feeling. Thank You TOE JAM

163. teacher says:

lanette and miyaki whats up with your english you write dumb.
    ashley youre such an infatuated kid you should use spell check youre illiterate, GO TO SCHOOL Dummy.

164. oh henry says:

they suck bananas wowww im in.

165. im so hot says:

heeheehoohoo u ned to stop haten yo ugly self real and chance yall r fine but real u sexier than cance

166. nukie says:

wasts up Real in Chance i really wanted to be on your show i just want to knw what i have to do to become a member of your show chance im so in love with you.

167. Amber says:

I think these are the 2 sexiest men in the world u go babies but ur true love is right here lol!!!!!

168. im so boiled up says:

“Im so hot”
    you ditzy dumbo you also need spell check hee hee hee hoo hooo like a MONKEY, nobodys hatin’ but jus be a realin no ones ugly but your azz with the big boil on it. HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEhEEEEE Hooooooo Hoooooo Hooooo OINk OInk chance and real are NAILS screeech! ! ! ! !

169. ALEXIS BBY says:

REAL AND CHANCE IS SOO SEXY IF U DONT THINK THAT THEN ~%$^!_@+(@@^&&)+ YOU CAUSE YOU JUST MAD CAUSE YOU CANT HAVE THEM SOO ~%$^!_@+(@@^&&)+ OFF AND GET A LIFE! YALL SOMR HATING +#%^)__#)*&%^_* (*!%($_+*~%!#&_(` ES WHO EVER SAID REAL AND CHANCE UGLY ~%$^!_@+(@@^&&)+ YOU!!!

170. Roshell says:

Real and Chance your my ho-me because yall both cute so call me at this numder 252-864-4291

171. Rosetta says:

Im glad Real and Chance got a show they r great but i just have one thing to say….Real when u r done , your real love is here baby!!!Rosettasmith29@yahoo.com

172. Almond Joy says:

When i heard about real chance of love i was both excited and disappointed , i love those two boys and if things don’t work out i definatly want to be the first girl on their second show. it sounds bad but i pray that they don’t find love just yet because they won’t know what their missing

173. smooth c says:

what up dog #&`*)%+(_%$#`!~% u got some bad `&#_&!(^#$$`%_# hoe,

peace out dog an pimp to an pimp hold it down

174. Diamond says:

I was excited and so very disappointed at the same time cuz i love Real an wanted him to myself! i was watchin the show last night an they wpont find love with anyone of them….REAL when you get done with them girls…..your Real Chance of Love is right here!!

175. kimberly says:

I think both the brothers are Fine but if i was on the show i would have to say i would see how things would work out with me and real……..it seems like he knows how treat a lady not saying that chance does not but real is just more of the romantic type that i always wanted in a relationship. I would love to be on the show!!!! I know it has already started but i mean vh1 is always adding a twist and me coming in the show later can be one hell of a twist! Feel free to email me at kiki420freak@yahoo.com

176. NoLa BeE says:

R U Serious? How did these two “thug boys” get a show? This is just a chance for them to downgrade women and it really shows how much they hate women and LOVE men! I truly hope that they were not trying to prove to the world that they are straight, because I ain’t buying it.

177. GLAMOUR_GIRL89 says:

THIS IS TRUELY %)@#)~%)_$_~)`%@ ED UP WE NEED TO DO A RE-TAKE CUZ I SHOULD B I SHOULD B THE ONE THAT SHOW……….

178. stupid says:

y r they getting a show, cause they both went for the same wack chick New York (NY = fugly).

179. achiever says:

Why so much hating on the black blogs? Be happy some black men got a show, would you rather see another white show, with another white person on it??? That’s basically all anyone see’s on tv. God, it’s about time. Start looking at things differently ladies.

180. achiever says:

NoLa BeE, Are you really white trying to act black and talk about our fine brothers or are you just that silly. How can you hate someone you don’t know? The show has only been out a week or so and I havent seen them disrespect any women on there. Where did you learn to think that way about your black men, if you are black. I can’t imagine any black woman, with since, talking about black men that have a chance that way. Stop thinking that all men are like the dogs you may have messed with. Would you be happy if two “cow boys” had the opportunity instead? So your saying that they are gay thugs, um that doesn’t make since. Most thugs guys are to hard to be gay and most gay guys are to soft to be thugs. You contradicted yourself. Why not them, look at how you sound, I bet you wouldn’t mind staring a show. Go back to school…

181. paula says:

i love chance,,you r sooo hottt!

182. topanga says:

hey this pic is really nice sweet to yall is so ugly suke yall fine ($+)!)~^_*$+^!% me

183. mercedes says:

chance your hot!!!!!!!!!!!1
    real your not!!!!!!!

184. Myneshia says:

i love you chance but you are a player and real you are too soft…..

185. mimi says:

hey this is yo girl letting the world know my opinion on chance and real!
    Real is very kind and wants a girl but sometimes tend to look in the wrong places. the type of girl he needs is one who likes horses appreciates all his needs and wont get all butt ghetto over him looking at another girls ++~_)@+&_)#*^&( He will never cheat if you continue to make him happy so do all you can ladies!!!!
    but as for me i am attracted to the bad guys and in this case chance is all mine!!!!
    he is extremely funny just like me and i need some body who wont mistake my goofyness as ^!&)#%#(%!*!!~^#%% edness! let me say right now that so hood might be the one he choses because she is the bomest one. her or rabbit. but to let yall know ahead of time so hood isnt the right one. did you just hear her say that shes great at suducing men and it pays her bills(GOLDIGGER) he needs me!

186. Karen says:

I really liked Real and Chance until Chance used “Sexy Legs” to try to bolster his own ego and then allowed her to be sent home behind his lies. That REal was too drunk to use good judgement and just believed what Chance said made me angry. What really disgusted me was that he would send ANYONE home before he sent home that MILF who looks like and acts like a used up porn star! ICK!

187. v3034 says:

I gotta admit, I was surprised how milf has made an impact on “real”, (I was shocked that she has a body) but I beleive “baybaybay” is the one he should pick n the end. . . .now I was also surprised that “real” wanted a shot at “promo”. Now if “promo” sticks around then milf is going out the door. . . . . .Now I also noticed how dirty “chance” can be . . .he lied on sexy legs!!!!! That has poven to me what I &!%~%)_$)++%`(^ umed all along and that “real” maybe looking for love but “chance” is there for the ride. . .speaking of the ride . . . “cali” is smoking!!!!!! but the grill needs some help . . .all and all I wish I was in “real’s” shoes because man I would have a ball!!!! and bubbles can’t be that simple . . she does a very good job to give the impression that she is simple and . . .. is she simple? I dunno?

188. shanda says:

real i think u r so sexy chance iz cute but he dont got nothing on u i really think u make tha stalionaires look reel good 2 me keep doin what eva it iz that u doing cuz u diong it well baby

chance u r very good lookin but me dealing wit men like u makes me feel like u will truely break sum1 heart u got 2 much game baby tone it down sum n mayb your real chance of love iz out there n front of u

189. achiever says:

Corn bread needs to go back to county North Dakota where she belongs. Whats up with them keeping all those white girls there anyway?

190. TOYA says:

WHO DOES REAL FEEL ABOUT BIG GURLS!!!CUZ I’M 2 SUMMIN’ AND READY TO DO SUMMIN’!!!

191. jezzy says:

hay real n chance u huys r hot luv ur show keep lookin hot

192. dannielle says:

chance i want to sex you all not long.real my lips is on your mouth tonite.

193. Renea says:

Real I dream about you all the time! I had a crush on you since New York show! I wish you was here now with me! Im not going to tell you what I would do to you, because everything is not everybody business! Its alot of stuff I wouldn’t mind doing to you! When you get some time, I wouldn’t mind shown you a real good time! I don’t know If you ever been to Jackson, Mississippi, but If you ever come make sure you hallo at me! ! My biggest wish and dream is to met you face to face! So If you can make my dream and wish come true! It would make me so excited! For real real!

194. nika says:

chance look so good i love is swag i like him i dream of him he is all that a gurl need !!!!!!!!

195. Tamika says:

I am a tall womN AND I USUALY DONT LUK AT SHORTER MEN BUT REAL IS THE MOST SEXIEST MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE REAL TALK IM LIKE MEZMERIZED BY HIM

196. michelle says:

Real that was not cool illimanating Promo.

197. none of ya bussiness says:

dat episode 3 waz poppin!! i cant believe meh gurl so hood got eliminated but my favorite pplz waz and iz so hood cali risky ki ki and promo dose iz da gurls i like and if they got elimated then waz my favorite pplz but if i waz on the show i would go for chance or real but mostly chance i like da bad boys but at the same time i like real jus like promo cuz real iz sweet and sexy! but chance iz ooo he turn me on i would go for chance tho but i wanna see episode 4 now so bad but dis stupid website wont let me see it plus 2 add on new york iz dumb az hell she should have picked chance or real she iz so damn dumb now her !`+!((^~+&&+&)~ got dta dude chance iz better! and real!

198. none of ya bussiness says:

dat episode 3 waz poppin!! i cant believe meh gurl so hood got eliminated but my favorite pplz waz and iz so hood cali risky ki ki and promo dose iz da gurls i like and if they got elimated then waz my favorite pplz but if i waz on the show i would go for chance or real but mostly chance i like da bad boys but at the same time i like real jus like promo cuz real iz sweet and sexy! but chance iz ooo he turn me on i would go for chance tho but i wanna see episode 4 now so bad but dis stupid website wont let me see it plus 2 add on new york iz dumb az hell she should have picked chance or real she iz so damn dumb now her *)(`_&@_“_#(** got dat dude chance iz better! and real!

199. none of ya biussiness says:

her ~`^%~%~%_~%*)@% iz so damn dumb btw im talkin bout new york and the only reson so hood got elimated cuz she 2 ghetto and she waz scarein chance and he didnt like her ~`^%~%~%_~%*)@% all up on him

200. joy paula says:

i love you chance
    ur the cutest celebretty ever
    i hope you pick the right women 4 you
    i love you
    your mine dawg:}

201. Eliza says:

The theme song for Chance of love is sooooooo craptacular!!!!! Does she love me????? No I don’t!!!!!! These guys are clowns bring back New York a real reality star.

202. Destiney rae says:

ay wus up !!!!!!!!!! im so bored but im looooooooovvvvvvvvvvve real he is so romantic and i looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvechance he sohot and bad and i love bad boys!!

203. Tericka says:

wats up chance and real i love the show its better than all the other shows and i think u both r hot…….!!!!!!……..

204. Jennifer says:

dang…….chance you fine but god so hood was to much and promo is fake I like Rabbit will win she there for you :]

205. tiffaney jones says:

i love the show and im a big fan of Chance i can not stand stalker because she tries too hard too get with him she should let him come tooo her

206. Prairie says:

I am from Fargo, North Dakota. There are black people here. Corn Fed is ignorant and a stereotype of people here. Just thought you should know, that was ridiculous.

207. jada says:

hey real chance told a lie on skinny legs about haveing sex in the bed so get on chance i love you chance.

208. jada says:

chance im asking i can come down and be on your show because i love you text me back o right ganster c.

209. jada says:

hey my ganster corn fed need to go home because she is fake and her and dad probaily dont like black people.

210. sexy blackie says:

hey guys i think yall should find true love with deep down whats in yall hearts in who yall fill is right for both of yall but you ask me its only a few women that are trill in like yall for who yall are in not what yall got in i only see 5 of them thats there with yall hansome mens in yall dont need no gold diggin *%^*!^%^*^~*$@&)& es thats gone hurt yall in the end so pick the right ones yall gone spend the rest of yall life with so i wish yall the best of luck love you real in chance keep your heads up holla back at ya girl.

211. Dawn says:

I just have to say yes I am a white woman , But damn Real you are the hottest sexiest , man I have ever seen! I am hooked on your show , Wish I had known you were looking for love in N.Y.
    You have stole this girls’ heart !!!!!!!!!!

212. ashante says:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii llllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

213. Close Chapter says:

I just wanted to say that I don’t think real and chance need girls like that on there show, I just think they should do it the old way and go out there, like everyone elsa, and find true love. There are many more girls that love animals just like they do. I’m one of them, and I’m single!

214. mekalah says:

diz is ma show i watch it every week i dnt miss a episode

215. najah says:

real you are the rock in girls hearts i just think if a girl in the show starts trash talk about some other girl in the show saying they did this and that you just go and talk to the girl that they are talking about .You cant always believe those girls because one thing on their mind is to get their compettion out of the way so they can be the center of attention and i think half them girls are there just to be famous. be yourself and keep it real also listen to your gut!

216. cleisha says:

i wish i wuz old enough i would go on there 4 chance i really love him but im too young and it’s real great that they have a show out becuz it’s hard goin out there trying to find love some of the girls on the show iz not right they are hoes and !&(_)$+)()^$%%#$$ es and some on there just to be on tv and break hearts but yep i like chance and it was about time chance sent so hood home cuz that gurl iz crazy 4real i see why her name is so hood but i gots to go i will be bck!!!!!!!

217. sunshine says:

u guys r crazy …love u real

218. VELYCE O'NEAL says:

I LUV CHANCE DOES HE LUV ME DOES ME NOT But I LUV HIM HIS LUV IS ALL I GOT

219. danrnell 2k8 says:

hey real let kinky go shes a hood rat and you dont whant that.

and at the same time in line shes one of those envious and jelous types of girls just look
    form the last show she did not step up to hurr gyame up and to talk sbout some ones mom after she died she lucky she didnt get stabed nucked down or or get kicked in the face or 2.

she whant you all to her self just think when your moms comes over to see here son she wont be thying to here that. plus lusty looks way better a sex animal and will not cheat. and cool minded
    she didnt hit lusty that takes some HEART. so kick of that mean musty girls that will show you n othing but dramma and get lusty another chance peace boyeeeeee eeeeee eeeee e

220. KIMYAUNA says:

AIM A BIG FAN,CANNOT WAIT TILL I GET YA’LL CD. I LOVE YOU BOTH AND I THINK THERE ARE THREE GOOD GURLS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE.

221. Brooke says:

Hey Love Yall I Think I’am Betta Then Any Of Those %+$(%`(*$!@`!$^~^ es Yu Have At The House 4realz I’am Alot Betta

xoxo
    Brooke 4eva

222. latisha says:

these are good people and (i don’t sugarcoat nothin) chance needs agood ?bad girl and so does real not a girl that trying to famous be real and maybe you will have a chance good bless

223. jeannie says:

chance seems to be cool to chill with,but real is someone i would love to settle down with he is so down to earth .I hope he does find someone.Well good luck and God bless

224. monique says:

jus wanted to say wats up 2 real n chance n i wish them tha best of luck!!!

225. kristy says:

chance is sweet. jus wanna wish u guys good luck in finding the right person.

226. Billie C says:

Real, please tell those half steppin woman to move over and )~%##_^%~*+`%)#! there ~*&*_#&“$_!%)) es down. A man such as self is all you could ask for.

227. hilary says:

hey i love u guys, chance i love u. ur soo funny!

228. REAL says:

”REAL” ,DO YOU REMEMER DAT YOU CUT OFF” SEXY LEGS” AT ELIMINATION TIME CAUSE ”CHANCE” YOUR BROTHA SAID THAT ”SEXY LEGS” WAS GETTIN BOTTY WITH YO BROTHA WELL THAT’S NOT WAT HAD HAPPEN..YOU WAS SO DUMB TO NOT LOOK AT THE TAPES AND SEE WAT HAD _REALLY HAPPEN_!!!!I GONE YTELL YOU WAT HAPPEN UNDER ONLY ONE CONDITION WEN DA REUNION STARTS I GET TOO COME OUT THERE AND TELL EVERY ONE WAT HAPPEN ON THE SET.I MEAN I WANT TOO BE ON T.V. BUT I WILL TELL YOU WAT HAPPEND THAT DAY..REMEMBER THAT YOU WAS TRYNA GET ”PROMO” ON YOUR SIDE.WE YOU WAS TALKING TO ”PROMO ” OUTSIDE CHANCE HAD WANTED TO GET ONE OF YO GURL WHICH WAS ”SEXY LEGS”..CHANCE WALKED AROUND AND HE WAS LOOKING FOR A GURL DAT OYOU REALLY WAS FINNA GET CONNECTED TO SO CHANCE SAW ”SEXY LEGS” ON DA COUCH..SO.CHANCE ASKED ”SEXY LEGS” TO COME INTO DA ROOM WIT HIM TO TALK AND SO ”SEXY LEGS” SAID YA..DEY WENT INTO DA ROOM TOGETHER AND CHANCE HAD SAID TO ”SEXY LEGS” DAT I BEEN LIKING YOU ON DA FIRST DAY DAT YOU GOTT HERE AND ”SEXY LEGS” WAS LIKE OH YEA!!AND ”CHANCE ”WANTED PULL A STUNT OUT ON YOU BECAUSE YOU HAD PULL PROMO..SOOOO…!CHANCE HAD ASKED ”SEXY LEGS”DO U WANT TO BE ON MY SIDE AND ”SEXT LEGS” SIAD NO SO CHANCE HAD SAID OKAY ANY THEY BOTH WALKED OUT AND ”CHANCE” SAID TO ”SEXY LEGS” THAT YOUR BEUTIFUL AND ”SEXY LEGS” WALKED OUT AND CHANCE HAD SAID 2 ”S.L” YOU KNO WHERE MI ROOM IS AND C”CHANCE TRIED TO KISS ”S.L” ON THE SHOULDER AND ”SEXY LEHS” PULLED BACK CHANCE STILL WAS TRYNA A KISS ON THAT SHOULDER..SO.I JUST WANTED 2 TELL YOU DAT IT WASN’T ”S.L.” FAULT , IT WAS YOU DUMB ^_@)++$&($*#%&_ BROTHA FAULT. … STUPUIT REAL..YOU NEED TO START LOOKING BACK ON THE SHOW TO CATCH THE DIRT..DON’T 4 GET ABOUT ME.. MY NAME IS EMILY TOWNSEND AND I APPROVE DIS MESSAGE!>>>>>>>>> BYE..

229. EMILY ''TWEETYKID'' TOWNSEND says:

REAL, I LOVE YOU AND STILL KEEP ROCKIN DAT REALL PREETY SOFT AND SMOOTH INDIAN HAIR…CHACE- STOP BEING SO CHILDISH ,,AND YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHA MIKEY YALL CAN PASS UP TO BE TWINS.EXCEPT 4 THA HAIR STYLE MIKEY’S LIKE ROCK ON ON AND YOURS’IS LIKE SITT BACK AND CHILL HAIR STYLE……_YOU BOYS_KEEP PICKIN DAT WRITE GIRL 2 STAY INSIDE THE HOUSE.. N REMEMBER DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT’S COVER B 4 YOU REALLY SEE WAT DA GURL IS LIKE AND IT DEPPENDS IF YALL WILL HAVE A RELATION SHIP…..!!!!!!!!!!YOU 2 BOYS BOTH GO TO LOVE CACULATOR . COM AND C HOW MUCH YOUR GURLL REALLY LIKE AND C WHY? THE LOVE DOCTOR IS ALL WAYS RIGHT BYE!!!!!!!!

230. LIL SHUN22 says:

WATZ UP REAL DIZ YO GURL LASHUNDRA I LOVE U BABY I BEEN WATCHIN YO SHOW AND I BEEN DIGGIN U BABY U DESRVE BETTA IF I WAS ON THERE I SHOW U ALL DA LOVE DAT U NEED CUZ IM LOOKIN FOR DA SAME REALATIONSHIP SO BAY KEEP YO HEAD UP BOO

231. mary says:

i just want to say that i love your show, and i know on the show someone do love you both but just pick the right girl and hope for the best. If i had a chance to get on your show i would. i just didnt know this show came up. i am looking for love and i feel that i would have been the one for you. i’ve been looking for love all in the wrong places, now it’s time to fine love i hope that you brothers fine love that is going to make you happy but if you dont come find me email me if you want to. i just wanted to comment on how i feel on the whole thang.

232. tia says:

chances hot real ugly

233. tori says:

I luvvv u chance!!!!!!!!!

234. babygurl 453 says:

chance-stop trying tak chances gurls u have ur own!!!
    real- y did u cut off sexy legs? god ur so stupid and we all saw wat happened and chance lied he bit her shoulder but u r cute

235. baby cheeck says:

Eliminate bubbls and Milf yuk milf is a drieed up old scum bag and bullbuls is just so ewwwww u cant even understand her

236. Katie says:

so yeah i was watching parental control and Cali was on there. she’s just trying to get fame.

237. Laronda Shaw says:

I am so in love with Real Since the time he was on new york till now.He is so sexy.Iget so hot and heated when I see on tv.An the way he kiss them girls. Make me wish it was me.

238. fatjoe6006 says:

Bubbles was my choise to stay….there’s no way I would have got rid of her….there both @@_!_&@&)!%_%~~ holes…….I think bubbles is a beutiful girl…..I would love to date her and show her how a real man is…………real is a ~_`%!(+)_*#+_*!& ing retart..

239. G-money says:

watz up

240. mariama says:

hi i love your show i thimk both of you are sexy but why are you on tv to get love when you go place

241. jasmine says:

if i was on the show i will be going 4 chance because he is sexy all day everyday chance why you sent so hood home u talkin about she was to hood 4 u on i love new york u was too hood 4 the boyz sence real let bay bay bay stay call so hood n let her come back

242. tammy says:

real hope you know that chance lied on sexy legs they have never done nothing at all an he know he wrong for that. an to let you know i love the show an you soooooooooooooo much halluh back at an my grandmal said she mad at you chance,so am i but we still love you boo

243. tammy says:

you need to kick milf to the curb

244. cidny hughes says:

hi my name is cidny! I am a big fan of Real and Chance, I have been following them since “I Love New York”. I am so happy to see that the most sexiest brothers alive are able to take the time to find REAL love! it is hard to open up to a person after having your heart broken so many times, and giving CHANCE after CHANCE and still to your suprise to feel like your world as been crushed by a person who you thought you had a connection with. On the brothers show “Real Chance of Love” I have witnessed the brothers having to make tough and stressfull decions about who they had the most connection with. In my personal opion and the opion of some of my closest loyal viewers (that have also been watching the show faithfully) we feel that just maybe the girls on season 1 Really dont have a strong connection with REAL or CHANCE! In my storngest opion I suggest that thier be a season 2. this second seaon will ensure that they have the oppurtunity to REALLY have the CHANCE to find REAL love. As a fan and a loyal viwer I would love a REAL CHANCE to show the brothers how loveing, kind, and thoughtful I am.

245. Kathy Williams says:

that is really funny chance and real

246. tia says:

This go to Chance. If i waz like some years older i would do all i can to earn your heart, you is so sexy and i wish you can be mine!!! Take my advise and go with Riskey, because she the only real one that will hold you down!! Because some of the others gurls is fake!

I love u!! <3

247. nicky says:

you neeeded to keep ok because she was sweet you need to calll her her number is 7709126604

248. nicky says:

CHANCE YOU NEED TO LET GO RABBBIT CAUSE SHE IS FAKE @&^*@&)$_#_&^@~ HELLL and tell your brothe he is cute but you chance you are ok but like I SAY………………………………………………….. AND TELL YOUR GIRL RISKY A GIRL SAYES HAY SHE IS ONE OF THE GIRLS THAT YOU SHOOD KEEP

249. bre says:

chance u can look at the video pop champange and to the right its rabbit sittin on this dude, u might not had seen it yet but look at it

250. brittany says:

you guys are so cute. oh my gosh

251. des and lys says:

chance you are so cute, and real i love your hair

252. laedrick bishop says:

Real needs to pick Cornfed because Milf is a slut and Bay Bay Bay is too ghetto and loud mouth. and Chance needs to pick Risky because Cali is a industry hoe and Rabbit dont know if she wants to love him or hate him. Oh and i like how Risky hit Cali up beside her head. She needs to learn not to break up fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

253. DESTINY says:

This is Destiny calling out to REal, Come find out if it it truly to good to be trure.TRY the Real Destiny and this ain’t on no type of T.V. %$%%+`~`&_!)%+%` but Trill %$%%+`~`&_!)%+%`

254. libby says:

when is the final episode

255. ashley says:

chance u r the hottest out of u and ur brother only if I was 2 yrs older I would take u

256. sixesexy says:

i just want to say that real you need to give a woman like me a shot @ your love. am smart,i run my own business, no kids and never been married! oh one more thang am 25years old

257. Ginger says:

Is there going to be a new show coming out

258. precious says:

real i think u are so cute you are really ginuine and very romantic if i was old enough things would be more better for you. chance you are cute too but to rude i mean like it seems like you dnt give a damn bout your girl that is how i feel.

259. puertorican hottie says:

well i can say i really say that show me did show every body that she was not playing when she said that i will %~@%%)`^__&%^_@~ a $*%&%+_!)@$`(+_)_ up she really %~@%%)`^__&%^_@~ the other girl up im still laugning about that 4 real

260. dasher says:

these guys are a bunch of jokes. how could a women be so stpid and try win the live of these guys. they look so desperate. why in the world am i going to lowere my standards and be in a competation with bunch of girls to try win love from these men who dont have nothin better to do. It is not like they are so handsome. They disgrace themselves and be on television and look so stupid. Two guys who are not into nothin

261. 2484034 says:

What a lovely day for a 2484034! SCK was here

262. stomach fat says:

Since soon because the cell phone number lookup companies retrieves the data starting the telephone provider every info is definitely total and also packed along with essentials. Various the respected in addition to responsible companies willpower present the following information, intact name, aliases, offered home address, past addresses, police records, almost all mobile phone numbers past and current and as well terrific of the superior companies motivation certainly present the spot along with satellite photos.

263. Paid telephone lookup services usually go along with access as soon as unlimited lookups, discounted background along with telephone writing, with an advanced People Lookup. You be capable of pay out the peop lookup program as come across old classmates, more lost relatives, before former co-workers.

264. Lage logo says:

Superb site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

265. PRESERVATIF says:

Intéressant , merci

266. The mobile phone services ( akin to T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint etc.) currently be the owner of nothing on both after gain by providing these particulars.