Megan Hauserman, Award Winner

Remember how when Megan was booted from Rock of Love 2, she just stood there and stood there and stood there and Heather looked at her like, “Why are you just standing there?” And then she stood some more? Yeah. Well, that scene (relive the magic here) scored her a trophy at last night’s Fox Reality Channel Really Awards for Favorite Awkward Moment. The awards won’t broadcast till Oct. 11, but Megan gave us the inside scoop on what to expect:

“I don’t know if anyone else won. I know Whiteboy lost. Brandi C., and Mary Carey came up to accept with me. It was the first award of the night, I said, “It didn’t happen like that, it was editing, but f*** it, thanks for the first award.” Then Brandi said thanks to Mark [Cronin] and Cris [Abrego] and VH1. They opened the show with me so that gave me pride. Then we all celebrated with several cocktails.”

And clearly, they weren’t the only ones. Check out shots of VH1 staples like Heather, Chance, Real, Danny Bonaduce, Daisy De La Hoya, Hottie, Smiley, Saaphyri, Buckwild, Chyna, Poprah and others in the gallery below:

1. Bree says:

Yawn…Slow news day.

2. elizabeth says:

ok that not gretchen thats his new wife or girlfriend whats her face… cant remember

3. Nose says:

She looks cross eyed

4. T. Rod says:

VH1…just to infor you thats Vivica A. Fox not Vanessa Williams…… Thought you guys wouls at least get that right She does host and produce Glam God.

5. tha thick 1 says:

6. tha thick 1 says:

THIS IS FOR REAL ,CHANCE ,AN THA OTHER GAY DUDE!!! ITS KOOL YALL BROTHERS AN ALL BUT YALL LOOK GAY!!!!!!! IF U WANT 2 SELL RECORDS CHANGE THA LOOK 2 GAY LOOKIN 4REAL!!!!

7. stasi says:

lol yaaay
    good job megan!!

8. VH-1 ADDICT says:

Daisy looks like a tranny here! WTF is up with her lips? She is too plastic for my liking.

9. brittany says:

all i have to say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww gross!!

10. brittany says:

mikey does not look gay soo stfu mikey is there bro

11. Ryan says:

WHERE ARE FRENCHIE AND NY!????????THERE ARE 2 BEST TV REALITY STAR??!!!!

12. Day says:

Why are his teeth yellow?

13. jo mama says:

eeewww what the *`!*`~$_&!*^%&+$

14. jo mama says:

ooohh nooo girl get some cocoa butter for that &&_!%`(^&#!(&+^&

15. jo mama says:

girl you need to get off that #`)`!&&#`%+$)`^_ and quit putting ^(&#)@)%$!!+@#&` s in your eyes!!! thats why you all ^(&#)@)%$!!+@#&` eyed.

16. jo mama says:

atleast you got more back there than the front!!!

17. dat gal says:

Daisy it’s a no no no no no. no no no no again and again, u looked better in rock of love now i can’t even recognize u, WTF!!!!??????????

18. dat gal says:

Daisy’s left arm need to be emputed, she still looks plastic to me, more like a barbie toy. too much plastic

19. Colby A. Parrish says:

Daisy is Celebrity worthy!!! She deserves al ittle credit from the world. a little feedback from the fashion police and a little love from VH1!

20. Bre says:

If she didn’t have those star tattoos, I wouldn’t have had any idea that was Daisy.

21. daisymartinez says:

hey guys just wanted to say yall are hot and love yall

22. daisymartinez says:

hey you look so awesome ! love the eyeliner! you were always my fave! i wish you would of won!!!!!!!!!

23. Jay says:

what happened to daisy? looks like she got a new face or is it just the makeup. looks like she stayed in the tanning bed a little too long too. i think she could be pretty without all that artificial stuff.

24. Jessica says:

First off I must say I think smiley and Marey Carey look the best.But I’m only on pic 14. And VH1 Made a BIG MISTAKE, thats not Danny Bonaduce’s ex-wife Gretchen!! that is some other chick! probably a new chick! Interesting. And Danny looks worse then I’ve ever seen. His eyes are glossy and he looks like a sweat shop.sad and nasty all at the same time

25. Shianne says:

What happened to her face?!? Daisy looks absolutely awful!

26. sexy says:

What in the world happend to daisy?She looks awful!!!!!!!!!!!I thought she looked like a blowfish before,but now goodness gracious she looks freaky,like a drag queen or something.She is nothing but plastic now.Plus her skin looks orange with all that spray on tan.She looks scary!!!!!!!!!!

27. ToBad4u says:

Megan is as dumb as a mud fence. You guys luv her only because your thinking with the wrong brain which u always do! If anyone would want a -itch like her on their arm, I know this world is going to hell in a handbasket. Can’t u see how much of a liar she is and is proud of it, laughs when her BFF gave herself away. Hoopz is a stand-up gal she kept her word and didn’t eliminate her she wanted to but, she had made a promise and she’s a straight shooter. U guys did u know Megan is already shooting and almost finished with School of Rock (Charm School) and then VH1 has asked her to do a Love for Megan and her mentally impaired dog. No joke folks, it’s been confirmed. So after ready this, if u still want her u will be pushing up daisy sooner in life than u ever imagined because something is wrong with u.

28. sandra says:

i love yah megan we act the same your freaking awsome

29. Diana W says:

Daisy wasn’t pretty before but what the h**l did she do to her face I didn’t know it was even her till I saw the name under the picture. Stop with the Plastic Surgery already girl you’ve had way to much.

30. Diana W says:

Is it me or does Hottie look like Tiny Lester in Drag?

31. shay says:

Daisy looks like a he-she. What happened? YIKES!

32. mike74ny says:

fake.

33. Cory says:

Hottie went and got herself a pair of cantaloupe implants. She is very FAT!!! She needs to change her name, she’s too ugly to be called Hottie anymore. I’m sorry, but it’s the truth.

34. Crystal says:

They sure did get some non-flattering pictures of most these “celebreality” stars =/

35. LEGALLYBLONDE39 says:

THIS IS SO SAD

36. Lala says:

Way tooo much cosmetic surgery!!!

37. Carebear21 says:

This is not gretchen. He and Gretchen are now divorced. You can find her MySpace page and she looks nothing like that.

38. Ms. P says:

How sad that there is an award show for these people. What is even sadder is I waste my time with this stuff. :(

39. Katie says:

HOLY CRAP.. Daisy doesnt even look like the orig Daisy.. What in the hell happened to her? MY LORD it isnt even CLOSE.. WOW.. WHAT a disaster.. Daisy GET YOUR MONEY BACK……. YOU were FN robbed

40. Carrie says:

There is NO way that in the Pic with Danny Bonaducebag is that Gretch.. NO FN WAY… THOUGHTS???

41. Teon21 says:

what the hell….Hottie looks a hot mess! The devil is truely running a muck!

42. teon21 says:

I’m sorry but I’m a hater tonight…..Chance is a fool and he looks like some mix between a dog and a horse. Real is just disgustingly ^+_@*%+@#(&#%)*& ing *@~*#!^*)!%)*`_ gishly horse like as well. I really wish he’d ^+_@*%+@#(&#%)*& ing choke on a hair ball. This other dude just looks ridiculous!

43. change it up says:

Johnny Foulplay is more like it.

44. Jennbunny says:

she dont even look loike the same person AT ALL

45. jjbunz says:

we OBVIOUSLY know where they spend there money after the show….and hottie was decent…what happend!!????

46. Tom says:

daisy why you have to get a new face i liked the way you looked before

47. jess says:

i think megan is going to win shes hot

48. diggin says:

ew daisy you used to look so hot now your face looks so fake

49. Rosa says:

Ewww….She looks so weird… Whats up with those lips???? It looks like a another person…gross..

50. Dwayne says:

Saaphyri and Hottie look terrible.

51. BeenAround274 says:

Whoa alot of these people look terrible…what happened to Hottie…she was alright on FOL 1 but she look a mess now…Sapphari look a mess too…so does Daisy and alot of others on here…what happened?

52. maggie says:

wow daisy looks horrible
    too much plastic surgery and now she looks like a tranny

53. KEISHAV. says:

OMG CHANCE-REAL-LOVE YOU GUYS ARE SOME FINE A$$ BROTHAS. OH LORD YES

54. KEISHAV says:

AND THAT IS NOT GRECHEN ON BONDAPUNK, IM SO GLAD SHE LEFT HIM, HE WAS A ABUSER TO HER AND TO HIMSELF. DAISY WHAT HAPPENED YOU DONT LOOK LIKE YOU. HOTTIE YOU LOOK UNATTRACTIVE ALONG WITH SAFARI GIRL I CAN SEE YOUR STRETCH MARKS ON UR BOOBS THATS HOW CLOSE THEY WERE.

55. Teresa says:

Hey your pretty kool…But I think you shouldn’t have been friends with BRANDI! Shes a cry baby ur way better than that luv ya!.

56. Lainie says:

Heh, reminds me of when my 3 yr old introduced her Barbie to a pack of permanent markers!

57. Lainie says:

That barbie comment was in regards to the god awful pics of Daisy, YIKES! But Saaphyri and Hottie look hideous too!

58. Pete says:

Hottie, saphyrri, and daisy look ugly now

59. Amanda says:

Omg Hottie, buckwild, and daisy look hot messes! I mean hottie u gained major weight or is it another boob job? Buckwild looks like a witch and saaphari cover them up!!!! Anyways Leilene is like the only normal decent one there from flavor of love!!!

60. Peggy says:

Daisy and the girl from girlicious has the same dress on

61. Cathy says:

Are you kidding me with this photo? Is there one person out there that thinks she looks hot or even good for that matter?

62. Cathy says:

I do have to admit I did think she was a cute girl on Rock of Love, but she has definitely done a turn around and not a good one.

63. mnchick says:

That is not Daisy is it?? She looks like s***!

64. Crissi says:

So fake.So insecure.So very sad.

65. Heather says:

i think she is totally hot. and her personality is funny to me. she can definitely stir the pot. and that is what reality is all about. i think her comment to Pumkin was the highlight of the show. “saggy boobs suck.”

66. DANNY says:

IS THAT DANNY BONADUCE FIRST WIFE? OR DID HIS GET REMARRIED OR DID HIS FIRST WIFE GAIN A LOT OF WEIGHT boy she’s fat!!!!!!!!!!!!

67. joli says:

is that really daisy?? what happened to her? I could tell she had a lot of stuff done when she was on rock of love but da** she should have stopped with that!! NO MORE SURGERY!! Love yourself for who you are!! (or were) sweet girl though

68. joli says:

oh and Megan is the sh**!! I love you girl!!

69. WOW says:

What the holy hell happened to Daisy’s face? SHE looks more plastic then her BOOBS…. She is way gross lookin now.

70. joboo says:

dog the bounty hunter is still on tv. even after all that crap with him on the phone bashing his sons ethnic girlfriend. what a joke. they were quick to boycott don imus. and don said much less than dog did.

get this piece of garbage off tv already.

71. joboo says:

and oh yea. daisy from rock of love what the hell happened to you.

i realize you are a stripper and that is a rough life to live.(lots of blow and other drugs)which makes you age quickly but damnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this girl looks like hell. i never really thought she was super pretty on rock of love but still thought she was pretty.

now she looks like a sucked out, f!@#$d out stripper for real.

girl lay off the drugs and plastic surgery you are looking like hell.

72. HIS*BOO14 says:

love him

73. country girl 101 says:

JESSE IS CLEARLY THE BEST LOOKING PERSON ON HERE….
    OMG… THE REST OF YA’LL COULD LIKE LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT CLASS…

CELEB REALITY- LMFAO

74. Tiara says:

They look stupid, they need a fashion tip, and whats up wit dude’s hair he looks like a _^_)_)#_!~&`*$_@ atoo, and real looks like a poodle with accessories. From inglewood? heh heh!

75. Tiara says:

Whoa she looks like a man

76. QuAnEsHa says:

You are really rediculous sweetie!! Get the face 2getha and take some of that make-up off kuz you look like a drag queen=]

77. QuAnEsHa says:

YOU ARE THE UGLIEST WOMAN THAT I KNOW!! NOT BEEING RUDE OR ANYTHING BUT YOUR HEAD LOOKS LIKE A LONG RECTANGLE OR SOME SHI**

78. QuAnEsHa says:

OMG YOU ARE MY IDOL GURL!! P.DIDDY TRIED YOU! YOU WOULD’VE MADE A GREAT `$)`$~!~+&*)+#$ ISTANT FOR SOMBODY SO DON’T YOU GIVE UP SHAWTY=] CALL A NIGGA!! 850-428-7720

79. sharell says:

you need to quit it faky

80. youngtray says:

I like her but she needs to quit acting black. To much make up. Powda!!!

81. youngtray says:

that s h i t on your lip got some s h i t on its lip.lol

82. youngtray says:

tell your brother waz up. tke some of that make up off…

83. young tray says:

you look good!!!

84. youngtray says:

damn dude u look like mike!!! OOOOhhhhh!!!!

85. youngtray says:

I like chance and he is hot. I like real too.Your other brother looks coo.one of you should of won on i love money.

86. Mandy says:

There is nooooo way on God’s green earth that I would pose with stretch mark boobs like that! Yikes!

87. Laurie says:

Girl needs to STOP with the lip injections. She’s kind of cute without that nonsense, but now she looks like an over-inflated blow up doll.

88. kathleen says:

this _$#“*$#`_)_%*!*) look nasty as hell she looks like a damn man in a grocery store with fake @@~%!~@&%@$*)^` weave, too? hottie looks a hot mess y is her nickname hottie? it should be “nottie” lol get it? u do? u don’t? %(+`%~`^)%&*_)_ y’all im just playin

89. PROMESSEY says:

THOSE LIPS ARE A HOT ~~_)&^%$)^~%+)@ MESS………WHY…….THAT _+&!(^#$+*&%*$*! IS NOT CUTE………….I SEE WHY YOU GOT THE BOOT…….DAMN, TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR……………..WHAZ UP WIT THAT

90. ABIGALE says:

WHATS UP WITH THIS PIC………….WHAT HAPPEN TO THE MONEY……….WHAT HAPPEN TO A MAKE-OVER ……………OOPS YOU FORGOT

91. ABIGALE says:

DAISY DUCK WAS NEVER PRETTY ON ROCK OF LOVE…………YOU REALLY ARE WASHED OUT WITH THOSE LIPS…………YOU REALLY ERKED ME WITH THE CRYING…….YOU ARE FAKE, FAKE

92. ABBIE says:

DIDDY SEEN RIGHT THROUGH YOU…………..MET YOUR MATCH……I WAS HAPPY TO SEE YOU GO& HAPPY THE OTHER 2 WON……YOU TRIED TO FAKE YOURSELF THROUGH…….BS COUGHING…..TO BIG TO RUN….YOU GOT THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

93. aphilli2 says:

Megan. whether or not it was edited, I have to say you ALWAYS have that stupid look on your face. Edited or not, you have an infinate look of confusion on your face. btw, glad to see mrs. osbourne give it to you straight you fake ^$+~&)_$_*!^(!+ beeeeach.

94. Debra says:

Megan is the ugliest girl I’ve ever seen, EVER!! Her face is about 3in around! Her eyes, nose and mouth are so close together, it looks really weird! Her eyes are too close together, and don’t even get me started on her double chin! She has horribly ugly stick figure legs, and absolutely no %)@(*&#&+*$@`%) whatsoever! Well, a flat and flabby %)@(*&#&+*$@`%) EWE!!
    She’s totally nasty!! The really sad thing is she actually thinks she is hot sh*t, but no, she is actually just SH*T!!! If she is so hot, why the hell did she have to go and get fake ^+%(!+&^!^`+$!& s, why does she dye her hair blonde, because she is so not a natural blonde, she’s not naturally anything, besides ugly and dumb, and why does she go tanning, every hour probably??!!! I thought you were hot?! I guess, just like Pam Anderson is hot, right??!!! NOT!!!!
    One more thing, Megan, pick a voice, any voice, just pick one already! Stop trying to sound like Paris Hilton, with the squeaky voice one second, then the high pitched voice, then you know, your real voice, the deep, cracking, irritating voice!!! You know which voice I believe sounds the absolute best on you, THE ONE THAT NOBODY CAN HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO AWAY, %`^*!($*!(@@)`*`@ and NO!, no one, especially not me, is jealous of you, why in the world would they be, believe me, I am not the only one who thinks that way about you, your family probably thinks that way about you too!!!!

95. Rich says:

Sharon told your ugly ^%~_+*_^`~@)#&* like it is, and I loved every damn second of it!! You just did what you think you did on I Love Money, becaue everyone that was on that show was actually more stupid than your dumb ^%~_+*_^`~@)#&* GO TO HELL, UGLY!!!

96. mee says:

whoooaaa what happend to my gurl… i didnt evn believe that was her ommqq. iim ashamed to evr say i hope she wins

97. Tyrell says:

MEGAN’S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

98. Renee says:

Oy Vey…

99. valentina says:

mary carey i love all of ur songs

100. Diane says:

Brett,Brett,Brett,
    What happened.I don’t think you can love.I agree with lots of others, Amber seemed like the ideal woman for you. This is getting old.don’t get me wrong, You are hot and I love you as a celebrity,but come on dude. By the way how can we post a comment for Big John? He is hot. Amber you hang in girl, you are beautiful,smart, and have it .As far as Megan I don’t see any thing sexy or intelligent about you, You are ugly physically or mentally. Megan get some clothes on you look better with them on than off…. Daisy grow up

101. gemini2008 says:

I hope everything is okay with Leilene! I hope she is still going in a positive direction because her pose the I Love Money 2 advertisement was a bit over the top with scandalous bathing suit and very unlike her!

102. gemini2008 says:

Finally! A classy woman I respect! You go Carrie Ann! Ladies and gentleman, I give you the fliest fly girl! More power to us Carrie Ann(Good Girls With Class Rule Everything)! :)

103. rocksie says:

So when is the ‘Daisy of Love’ show airing. We have been hearing about this for months now. Daisy was great and I’m sure lots of us can’t wait to watch men compete for her attention. We can’t just have dog-faced old ‘New York’ to look at…she’s such a BORE at this point!!! Come on VH1-get Daisy’s contract in order and get the show on air!

104. ANAGABIELLE says:

HEY YOU UGLY

105. H says:

Carrie Ann classy??? No one on rock of love has ever been classy; until… Beverly. She deserves to win because she has respect for her body and doesn’t put out on the first date like the rest of the $(!__!$@%%$_&^&&( s on the show!

106. ALEX says:

Alcoholism is undoubtedly an easy ticket for quick death! Alcoholism is really a great evil in the present world, as it affects the living of so many individuals. The abundant and regular intake of alcohol will make the person to lose his consciousness and moreover it makes the person to fall in bad depression.
    ————————————-
    Alcoholism Information

107. Jennifer says:

you look like a street worker!

108. Holly says:

Mary Carey,

I don’t know how much truth there is on these “Reality Shows” but you kicked butt on the sober house & celebrity rehab and I really wish you well!

109. michelle says:

hey brett. if u want a real woman that’s not a stripper or a slut. u want someone who really want’s u for u?
    call me or e-mail me.. not sure if im what ur looking for but i can promise u that i’m what u need. give me a shout and give me a chance. what i mean as far as what ur looking for and what u need is not fake +^)#_#!)%_((%@$ s and a barbie doll figure!!!! if u want what is real an someone who is for real, let me know. more information on ur request babe… i can handle all u have to give!!! love you!!11 my e-mail is only the begining!!!! respond…. please!!!!! more info on you…

110. Hellena ( Brazil) says:

This picture was very ugly, the mouth was horrible ..

111. kayla says:

what makes her look funny is her lips…how come they are all lumpy and crooked?

112. Pretty good article. I just came across your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your opinions. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

113. Leidy says:

Your articles are for when it asbltouely, positively, needs to be understood overnight.