Who Will Work For Diddy? Tell Us!

The assistants that are left have done everything they could. Last week Poprah clashed with the king. Is she in or out? Who will ride with Mr Combs? Watch a clip of last week’s show, and hit the boards with your opinions.

Related Content
I Want To Work for Diddy show page
I Want To Work for Diddy videos and extras

1. Kitta says:

I think Kim (Poprah) should work for Diddy. Granted, Diddy was not pleased with her task to create the guest list for the show, but she has produced far more than Stefanie, Suzanne, and Mike. I’m trying to understand why they are still on the show! Suzanne has been skating since Episode 1. Stefanie has a pretty face and that has kept her around. Looks are great for TV. Mike, can’t be trusted. How can you become so disloyal to your friend (Kendra) who has been your friend since the beginning of the show? To exercise his vote to remove her from the show when he barely produced any money on that particular team task was a joke. If anyone is all talk, it is not Kim, but Mike. I wouldn’t trust him because the stunt he pulled on Kendra spoke a lot about his true character as a man.

2. Sharon Bahringer says:

“None of the above” None of the remaining 4 candidates is realistically qualified or capable of working for Diddy. Sorry, Bad Boy team – that’s probably not what you want to read.

Kim aka PoPrah says she “… will humble..” herself? What does she think being humble looks and sounds like? ^~$!+`~!~%(_%__!& ing and whining because she has the task of walking Diddy’s dog and taking him to be groomed? She does not have humble in her DNA! I could go on and on about her negative qualities. She thinks higher of herself than anyone else does. She exaggerates and overestimates her abilities, etc.Her ego is HUGE. Yes, he’s only hiring 1 @~%+!($%`%*_+&_ istant not a team, but doesn’t that person have to be able to cooperate, collaborate, show respect, etc. with their co-workers, let alone all the people they encounter at Bad Boy?

I’m not going to go into an eval on the rest of the remaining candidates.

It’s hard to fill in the missing gaps in info of what goes on in-between what we see. Surely there was a pro team putting Janelle’s Showcase together, not depending on a quad of incompetent, inept, fumbling, stumbling clueless novices?! 24 hrs to put together a 1200 guest list showcase from scratch? Not realistic nor reasonable. I’ve been part of a team that put on events for 600 people or so. I know what goes into the planning and implementing and the potential problems.

If I were any of the applicants, I’d have been spending my free-time researching, studying, talking, asking questions of the staff he does have; taking notes all the time. Rolodex? BB better have a mega dual portal, complex database with robust network servers and state of the art software to do all of the “assistant” work needed. Date merges, mail merges and on and on.

I had all kinds of questions rumbling around in my head watching that show – I’ll probably never know though.

Okay, back to end of episode 9: I sure hope Diddy followed through on what he left us with and that Kim aka PoPrah was terminated. If he allowed someone on his team to dis him like that, especially in front of everyone and there were no consequences for her actions-( lack of), rudeness, that would not show him to be a strong leader. Bad enough she dis’d her team members constantly. You don’t do that to the Boss – ever. No excuses. No second chances. Done. Finished. Out.

I hope that this show will be continued, even if the team chooses one of the 4 or 3 remaining candidates.

~ Sharon myspace.com/sharon2sab

3. tara says:

I think these people are making fools out of themselves.Puff Daddy acts like he is King when it looks like he is just a spoiled jerk.He can’t even find the page he wants to read in the paper. I didn’t hear about his name until the late Biggie Smalls.Anyway, hope yall getting what you really want.

4. Word on da street says:

Let’s keep it real…this is selling out at its best. On the street it wouldn’t even go down like this. Where are you people’s self respect and pride. You’re being made a mockery of at your own expense and you people don’t even seem to care. I would even go so far as to think you people would take a bullet for Puff. Look at your future and stop living in the moment. If being Puff’s `@~+!((!`$~&)^$ istance was such a great job, why is there an opening? Oh yeah, the previous `@~+!((!`$~&)^$ istant was promoted to another `@~+!((!`$~&)^$ istant job. It appears that yall like being famous at the expense of being a doormat. Stepp’n and fetch’n, kissin’ Puff’s butt…this is degrading. Toilet tissue is treated better than you people. You’re not curing cancer or helping the world – you’re fetching toothpicks and lattes. What do you tell people about your day, “Today was so exciting. I actually got to run around and pick out Puff’s wardrobe. I’m so there.” And Puff’s know that S#@$ would not go down in the hood like that. No street cred here. No swagger like “US.” Talk about Bit_ _a_ _ness. But this will probably be chopped up as someone hatin’. But just keep in mind only players can be hated on…think about it.

5. bowwow says:

Hopefully Kim is Ousted! Gone! she does not bring ratings to the show, who are you kidding, DOC ROBB. By the way who are you? If you like this womens attitude so much Take her she needs a man for all the lonely nights.

6. heehaw says:

Aw ya all is losers. Cant you see Diddy is makin you work like a mule he is so unappreciative when mike gave him the newspaper diddy expected it to be on a certain page to his liking that darn diddy I dont give a hoot who you are if you continue to slave people around you a fool, you aint no royalty you can wipe my rear end with your lame sean jean couture. I prefer ROCAWEAR , these clothes do unto me as i do unto them,,,,,, sport it….. with respect and dignity

7. SHYAN says:

WELL IF YOU ASK ME I THINK NO ONE SHOULD WORK FOR DIDDY BECAUSE U WILL TRY YOUR HARDEST TO DO SOMETHING FOR HIM AND WHEN HE SEE WHAT U DID YOU WILL THINK THAT HE WOUNLD LIKE IT BUT WHEN HE SEE’S IT YOUR JUST GOING TO BE DISAPPIOTED BECAUSE YOU THINK IT’S SOMETHING BUT HE’LL ACT’S LIKE IT’S NOTHING. THAT’S ALL I HAVE TO SAY HE DOES NOT LIKE ANYTHING HE ACT LIKE IF IT’S NOT SOMETHING BUT IT IS.

8. Yanira Figueroa says:

I do not think anyone is capable from the final 4 due to they slacked off with common sense tasks. Mike giving Diddy the newspapers (was suppose to as least flip to the page or cut the article out.) Kim sitting there instead of getting up and going to get the list which was in the same building. I would hope Diddy would fire everyone lol and repeat what he did for making the band and bring in more people. I believe I can work for Diddy.

9. Toya says:

There is NO WAY in HELL I would work for diddy, smitty, ugly or what ever his name is. DIDDY PUFFY is a big STUFFY…he has his nose so far up in his behind he can’t smell the stink. There is no way I would lower my standards just to please him. Who do he think he is with those big teeth. I’d rather work for Flavor Flav than work for him atleast I know he wouldn’t treat me like trash. If anyone should win this it should be “KIM” because she will be the one to bring him down a notch or two. Diddy has no home training. Don’t forget where you come from DIDDYDADDY,

Your music is whack anyway!

10. Anna T. says:

Kim ends up working for Diddy. She already told the radio station here in ATL and there is a party at the Velvet Room (randomly hosted by Diddy) in ATL. Congrats…. I guess.

11. Tracy says:

Diddy is out of his mind, did he not see the performance of the three candidates he has left? The just barely got by!! He let the one that actually knew what she was doing go!!! WTF Come on Diddy you know Poprah should be there and not the rest.

12. Malissia says:

I hope that you don’t choose the young white chick……please

13. NiqqiB says:

OMG!!! I LOVE DIDDY! I AM SOOO HAPPY OF THE OUTCOME!!! I ALMOST CRIED WHEN HE CALLED MIKE TO JOIN HIM…CONGRATS SUZANNE YOU PROVED YOURSELF GIRL!!! WOW THIS SHOW INSPIRED ME TO BE THE BEST TO MY COMPANIES VP!!! DANG DIDDY YOU DO INSPIRED PEOPLE!!

HISTORY BABY!!

YES YOU NEED TO DO ANOTHER SHOW NEXT YEAR FOR REAL!!

14. Shwn says:

Diddy has really upset me with the finale. He could not stand the fact that Kim gave him the truth. I did not see where she was insubordinate. And for him to choose Suzanne was a slap in the face. I have never cared for Diddy, but now with this foolishess it has solidified my impression of him. He is an arrogant fool.

15. JeezLib says:

Diddy made the right choice. those two mike and the Italian mafia chick was the best choice. you cannot reach 100% success until the mafia approves and Diddy got the key to approval…lol good choices thou.

16. kh says:

Stephanie did not make herself standout and I really didn’t notice any substantial results or acts that she did. She was pretty much just there fiddling around and filling in where needed. She didnt take the leadership role on any projects and make herself stand out to show that she was capable of handling business for someone of Mr. Combs status.

I was heartbroken thinking that Mike didnt make it, but of course Mr. Combs made the right decision to take both of them. Mike has the heart to do well and the internal motivation! In the business world, there’s a saying that “employees who love what they do, put passion in their work and it shows om the quality of work produced”. Employees are more willing to work harder in a job that they like and enjoy vs. being in a job that pays $$ and their miserable…that only leads to high turnover rates.

Great job Mr. Combs on your selection! If you could only have the Harvard or Yale degree plus the motivation and determination all in one person, that would be AWESOME!

17. The Man says:

Diddy Is The Truth. No One in the City Got Swagger Like Diddy. Real recognize real. Mike is a real dude and I think its truly inspiring to see the outcome. Hard Work pays off. Fcuk what ya heard! Yo.

18. Ohara says:

I too had tears in my eyes thinking that MIke didnt make it. I think Diddy made the right choice. Suzanne has the brains and Mike has the heart. Together, I think the two of them are going to be great. They weren’t HATERS either, thats why they made it so far. I am not the reality show type but this turned about to be a really good series, I wonder if there will be a new season.

19. Andrea says:

I was very happy with Diddy decision by taking Mike. I wanted him to win and I was hurt when he said sorry to Mike. But when the doors open and diddy called him I was jumping for joy. Diddy you the man

Thanks for that great finale. You see potential and you grab it before the next competitor takes it.

Brooklyn

20. Nyashia says:

I For One Am Happy That Diddy Chose Mike And Suzanne.
    It Was Pretty Obvious Stefanie Would Not Make It To The Final Two But For Her To Make It To The Final 3 She Gave One Hell Of A Performance.And Regarding Shwn Comment Made Earlier I For One Understand Where Diddy Was Coming From.The Way I See It The Whole Season Kim [Poprah] Claimed She Can Do Everything And Anything Given To Her.Now As You Saw Diddy Gave Her One Simple Task Which Was To Get His Dog Groomed,Kim Took The Responsibility To Do The VIP List Because As She Said Many Times Before It’s Her Forte’ But The Way I See It If She Wanted To Get The Job Done Especially Working For A High Maintenance Man Like Diddy She Knows What To Expect So Realize When She Took Upon That There Is Something Called Multi-Tasking.While His Dog Was Getting Groomed She Could Have Easily Checked Upon The VIP List,She Could Have Dialed Numbers,Gotten A Copy Of The List Easily Faxed And Or E-mailed To The Office So It Would Be On Her Desk Ready And Waiting To Be Delivered To Diddy.It Wasn’t As If She Was Grooming His Dog Herself..NO.She Was In An Establishment That Specialized In Grooming Dogs So The Only Thing She Was Left To Do Was Sit Back And Get The Work That She Was Given A Day Before Done and Over With.Kim Thinks Diddy Might Have Been Intimidated By Her Performance But Kim And Everyone Knows The Truth It’s Just Like Diddy Expressed Earlier Kim Is A Whole Lot Of Talk And No Action.She Can Talk About What She Can Do But When Put To The Test By The CEO Himself She Lost Her Focus And Took It Easy Thinking She Would Pass On By Him Like She Did In Every Other Challenge. But Anyways CONGRATS TO MIKE!!!! And SUZANNE! They Deserve It.Especially Mike!

21. robinson says:

suzanne and mike deserve it noone and i mean noone gave it their all like mike, suzanne also changed her strategy this was my first time watching this show ifound myself waiting on the next episode it’s an extremely intense show but i love every moment of it CONGRATS SUZANNE AND MIKE YOU TWO DESERVE THE JOB!!!!!!!!!OH YEAH MIKE KENDRA IS TOO ANGRY SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO DISCONNECT AND FOCUS ON POSITIVE THINGS AND LEAVE KENDRA ISSUES BEHIND

22. Elle says:

I rarely comment on shows, especially reality shows, but HAD to write to on this…..

I’ve always loved Puff but my first time watching this show it seemed mundane, like another crack at Trump’s ‘Apprentice’ (stereotyical of me, tsk, tsk). As the show progressed and the competition highlighted individual ability, the plot became more intriguing. Though this kept my interest from week to week, I never realized how engrossed I was until the Finale tonight.

It was hard coming to the end to figure out who the winner would be, I’m sure. The judge panel is terrific. I looove Capricorn, she’s so transparent and genuine. Phil and Kevin don’t miss a beat and are always spot on. I was happy to see Kendra and Boris leave together, I think they were a notch below the others.

Poprah (Kim) and Stefanie left at appropriate times as well in my opinion. Can’t believe Puff called Stefanie right out at the end. He said exactly what everybody probably thought. Very cool. Maybe she didn’t mean anything by it but it was certainly enough to gave her spot away to Mike and Suzanne.

Suzanne and Mike worked so hard. They both really, really wanted it, without agenda and from the heart. I was on pins and needles watching the last scene in front of the jet, so sad that one of them would not make it. Personally I like Mike but Suzanne turned out to be a great, too. Poor guy, he was so broken in pieces when they closed that door on him that I just wished someone would do something to make it all better for him. Wasn’t sure I could stomach watch them roll away without him.

I actually cried.

It’s a reality show…..why was I crying?????? This is how amazing this show turned out with such a stellar ending!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable and classic when Puff reopened the door and his arms to welcome Mike on board. It was sooo amazing. Mike is in love with Puff (I don’t mean romantically) so it was great to see him reunite with this man he so admires, like many of us do. What a great show. I am so stunned. I quickly got a flashback of Puff’s live performance with Sting at the Music Awards show years ago because this was the caliber of performance I should have expected.

The episode of Celebration where two persons were given a second chance showed that it’s not just about the bottom line but people are actually regarded. This grand ending did the same. There is so much heart in this show. Like Shrek!!!! Like An Officer and a Gentleman. How romantic!!!!! Only Puff can create romance in a show like this!

I LOVED IT and look forward to another Season! Suzanne and Mike: many, many congratulations!!!!! You nailed it!

Love and Blessings,
    Elle

23. SOLDIER WIFE says:

KIM WAS ALL MOUTH AND NO ACTION SHE MADE EXCUSES SHE DIDN’T LIKE TO DO ANYTHING THAT MADE HER SWEAT HOW MANY CHANCES DID SHE HAVE TO GO GET THAT LIST SHE WOULD RATHER SIT ON HER BEHIND AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO BRING IT TO HER SHE CAN’T WORK FOR DIDDY IT’S TO HIGH PACE FOR HER .KIM YOUR EXCUSES ARE OVER MAYBE NOW YOU CAN SHUT THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS.

24. Aisha Buchanna says:

VH1, Sean Combs, and participants of I want to work for Diddy.
    I am ashamed to say that I tune in frequently to reality shows. Sometimes I catch them while cooking or hanging out with friends. This show was awesome! This has to be the best finale ever!
    Mr. Combs, when you hired Mike-it was genuine. Rarely do we see real TV in reality shows. Everyone cried and yelled, not only for Mike but for the fact that Puff is a real person and put the show aside to reach out and help someone when by the shows rules HE DIDNT HAVE TO. This show was great, I look forward to not a reunion but an update on where they went and what they are doing. We fall in like with these characters and want them to succeed. Kudos to VH1 and Mr. Combs-this show was great and the finale was phenomenal!
    PS-Mike I just landed a dream job with a fortune 50 company-who said kids from the hood couldnt do it! TO GOD BE THE GLORY! Trust GOD and HE will bring your dreams to pass.

25. lisa from the lou says:

Today was a buzy day for me but I was able to see the finale of your outstanding show. I would like to say the show always kept me wanting see more. Great job, you put a lot of hard work into pulling this all together. Two thumbs up on an excellent job I really loved the show. Good luck on all your future eadeavors and may God continue to bless you.

26. lisa from the lou says:

I would very much like to thank you mr combs for an excellent ending to a very hot show. The ending was like no other. I don’t get a chance to watch a lot of tv like yourself i”m extremely buzy ! I again wanted to give you a shot out to a job well done and much, much, more sucess in all your future endeavors. Good luck and God Bless

27. Rex says:

The ending made me a Diddy fan for life. Diddy is a class act.

28. lonelysoul says:

How old is that girl Stephanie? She pops up black sambo ???? she needs some educational history regarding black people.

And Poprah (Kim), what the hell was going on with her??? If she would have gotten off her fat azz, gone to pick up the list ,maybe she would have had a chance….(not). But she wants to combine them just before the show. Is she crazy ! Your boss wants the list and you just sit there, come on girl, get real.

29. LittleBit says:

Until watching this show I had no idea how vast Diddy’s Empire was. The finale was WONDERFUL. It was quite refreshing to see a reality show abandon the ‘norm’ and actually do what seemed right in the end.
    Diddy proved that he truely is the man he professes to be. When faced with 2 winners…he crowned two winners!!
    Good luck to you both.
    From a middle aged, professional white woman…I am now a true Diddy fan.
    Much respect, Mr. Combs
    LittleBit

30. Jay says:

Look you should live your life blinded to the world. The world has more to offer than yourself. This was a perfect example of not looking outside the box. Maybe her parents should have taught her more about life and other races of people!

31. J Barry says:

These Reality Show’s Kill me! That broad poprah Is a srt8 (*~_)!!+~(&^@%)^~ for real an need some act right. An Diddy Needs some new blood in the bad boy camp. Hey Ya’ll need 2 checkout the Artist Sidewinder on myspace.com/Sidewinderstl. He’s the future Past an Present.

32. Marleny Gonzalez says:

I have only one question for P. Diddy himself (NOT HIS +&%+#*!#*)@^#)@ ISTANTS) “Have you always been rich and successful???

33. Marleny Gonzalez says:

I have only one question for P. Diddy himself (NOT HIS `+_@(+#())#!$@( ISTANTS) “Have you always been rich and successful???

34. Marleny Gonzalez says:

I have two questions for P. Diddy himself (NOT HIS ~“*~~+#!@(&#@$ ISTANTS) “Have you always been rich and successful??? Because you seem to have no respect for anyone. You think you are god, treating people like crap. WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE DIDDY???

35. Roberta Moyd says:

It’s too late but i really believed that Diddy would select Dan from the heart but I did believe that he would pick Ebony because she is a female professional football player Good for the Hip hop “corporate” culture Tis time I believe that Sean Combs should have selected the both of them