The Celebreality Interview – Hoopz

Hoopz takes the cash! Bizarrely, staying loyal and steering clear of drama on reality TV yielded a huge reward — how often does that happen? Below, VH1′s 2 for 2 reality champ talks about what she’s going to do with the $250,000, Real’s proposal, sexual tension with Whiteboy and why she hated the results of the shoot she did with King.

You’re 2 for 2 in reality show victory. You’ve found your art.

Haha, the art of winning. It’s crazy! I still don’t believe it! It’s awesome, I’ve come out a winner both times. But would I do another challenge show? No.

Really?

Hell no. I will host something, but I’m not doing another contestant show. It’s like when you go to Vegas and you hit big — the question is, do I bet it all or do I keep what I just made? I know when to stop. I am coming out a winner. I’m not going to go on another show for more money and not come out a winner. I have to live with myself and I know how I am. My own show? Of course I’ll do it. A hosting gig? Of course I’ll do it. Another contestant show? Nah. Don’t think so. I want to go out on top.

Do you have a sense of elevated reality TV status, having won twice?

No. Because if I were conceited and had a big head going into the show it would have played different. I was just going to try my best and never give up. I never really talked about the money. I was in denial when I did win. So I am completely grounded about it. $250,000 is a lot of money but there’s more out there. I’m saving it all.

It seems like the rule for reality TV is you make drama and you stay on. Yet you sort of go against that and you still won — you consistently stay out of the drama.

I just breezed through. And when I was scared, that’s when I messed up. The balcony-throw challenge was horrible. I was so terrified of the heights. But most physical challenges were easy. I didn’t have a strategy coming in. I don’t get involved in all that stuff. We were the realest people in the house. Real was who I chose to be close to. We bonded and clicked and became alliances and that was it.

What about Pumpkin? She seemed like she felt kind of betrayed.

She feels betrayed? Well, she’s in denial. A lot of people get it twisted because they’re like, “You sent home Pumkin, but you saved Megan twice?” Megan was never affiliated with our alliance at the beginning and if she wanted me out, Real out, Chance out, whatever, she was playing the game. And OK, this is what you’re supposed to do to save yourself. But when she did become affiliated with our alliance she never went against us. She had our backs. Pumpkin, on the other hand, was in our alliance from the beginning and she turned on us. She’s easily manipulated and she just wanted to look cool on TV because she got rid of Chance. And from that point, that was in the back of all our heads. We were gonna get her one way or another.

So does that mean that you respect Meagan?

Yeah, I love her. She hasn’t done anything to me.

She never said a bad word about you, which is remarkable. She never talked s*** about you on the interviews.

Whiteboy had a lot do to with that. Then she saved me and I saved her. It was kind of easy to see who was fake and the house. When you look at us within our alliance we were the realest people in the house.

So, Real proposed to you without so much as kissing you. That was weird.

We got really close. We have chemistry. You don’t have to have sex to know that it’s a connection. Everyone’s looking at him like he’s crazy but if you connect with somebody it doesn’t always have to be physical. In the long run, it lasts longer. We didn’t have to kiss to know we have a connection. Or, you know, hump and bump.

But it helps if you’re going to marry someone?

Everyone’s different. Nobody’s built the same. It’s our lives and no one else has to live it. So f*** everybody.

Real said that said you were worth more than the $250,000. Are you guys still really tight?

We totally are [tight]. He took it to a whole different level. He knew I had a boyfriend, but we never really talked about my personal life. But he took a chance, I think people should take chances. You never know what can happen.

There was obviously surprise.

Yeah I have never been proposed to before. It’s not just a normal thing that happens. Especially since I was in a relationship. I was like, “Oh my god you’re crazy!” But he did what he did and we’re still the best of friends.

We never saw you say no. We saw the elimination, we saw after, but we never actually saw you say no.

I never actually did say no or yes. I felt like we had an understanding. I guess I had to say yes or no to the public but I didn’t really care about them.

What about the whole Whiteboy kink?

I guess it was made to look like a love triangle. Somehow I guess our alliance was supposed to be deteriorated. I don’t appreciate the way the last one was edited. It showed me in bed with Whiteboy, while in the midst of the conversation that Real and Chance were having, they called me a hoe. I don’t appreciate that. That s*** pissed me off. I know it sounds crazy, but I’m here to tell you the truth: there was a goddamn ghost in the house, which made me jump in the bed with Whiteboy. That’s why I was looking up at the ceiling scared to death. When they put that s*** together, it made me look horrible. I feel like they took all the class away, and made it seem like, after I got up from talking with Real about the proposal, I went into bed with Whiteboy. Look, I never f***ed or sucked Whiteboy on or off the show. Me and Real never had sex. I didn’t have to do any of that s*** to win $250,000.

So, the house was haunted?

Haunted ain’t the damn word. It was the evilest house ever. Even the owner told me, “I think I’m crazy sometimes and you’re the first person ever to come out and agree with my straight-up: the house is haunted.” And, like, evil-y haunted! Demons!

Although the conversation you had when Real sat you and Whiteboy down did seem weird. When he asked if you and Whiteboy were involved, you smirked.

Yes, I was smirking. Just like Whiteboy said, “She’s an attractive woman”…there was attraction there. But also, Whiteboy had been talking a lot of stuff about me. It was true, I believe Ahmad [Real]. It’s just a story in itself. There was more emotion involved than you saw on TV. That’s why at the elimination I was pissed, because I looked like a fool.

As a viewer, I didn’t think oh, Hoopz is a whore.

That’s just what I have to deal with. As a black female, that’s what I have to deal with in the business. I’m not aiming for a certain status level, I’m just a realist.

It’s kind of crazy that loyalty and good heartedness won out.

Yeah it was. And that was my thing: I always said that I wanted to go up against real people in the end and that way, whoever won would make me happy. And that’s what happened.

Do you have hard and fast plans with what you’re gonna do with the money?

Most of it I’m going to save and make it make more money, try to start an accessory line and whatever. My mom has no idea that I won, so I’m gonna surprise her and my sister and use it to take care of them.

Whats next for you?

Lord, who knows? Lots of things. So much is about to happen and I just take things as they come.

What about stuff like the King shoot? Did you like the final product?

What? Tell me about it? You looked hot!

I don’t think so. I don’t consider myself a model. I have funny features. That’s just my personal thing. I was supposed to have approval on all my shots and they just went and used whatever. I was so unhappy with it. I’m glad I got the cover, but I hated the picture. There were so many better pictures. Hopefully, I’ll be able to redeem myself.

How are things with your boyfriend? Are you engaged?

No. [laughs] I don’t really talk about my personal life, but we’re doing great. He’s so supportive. He plays professional basketball and I do the entertainment thing, so we get each other.

I Love Money
show page

I Love Money
videos and extras

1. patti says:

Yeh, I ‘m so glad Hoops one she was the only nonback stabber contestant, and not skanky like all the other girls. so she deserves to win!!!

2. kim says:

Hoopz I am so proud of you because you were so real on the show so stay real and taking care of your family is so important girl you are on the right track God Bless You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Marissa Roman says:

Am so happy that Hoopz got the victory. God gave it to her because she has a real good soul.
    and I know that she is going to do great things with it like helping her family. Good luck Hoopz in all you do in life. You have a new friend forever. Love Marissa Roman from Seymour CT

4. Lana says:

OMG! I JUST LOVE WHITE BOY HE IS THE BEST MY COUSIN AND IW ATCHED THE SHOW FROM THE BEGINNING TO END IT WAS THE BEST AND SO WAS WHITE BOY I JUST KNEW HE WAS GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE FINALS ALONG WITH HOOPZ THEY WERE MY FAVO 2 BUT EVEN THOUGH I LOVE WHITE BOY SO MUCH AND WOULD MARRY HIM IF HE EVER ASKED ME I KNEW HOOPZ WOULD HAVE WON SHE WAS THE BEST AT WHAT SHE DID AND THAT WAS WINNING AND KEEPING IT REAL BUT MY STILL LOVE MY BOO WHITEBOY. I LOVE YOU WHITE BOY! MWAHZ MWAHZ~

5. shelby says:

HOOPZ I WAS ROOTING YOU ON TILL THE END GIRL. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M PROUD AT HOW THINGS ENDED. I KNEW YOU WAS GONNA WIN WHEN WHITEBOY CAME UP BEFORE YOU ON THE LAST CHALLENGE. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE AND HOPE THINGAS GO GOOD FOR YOU AND THE ACCESORY LINE THING.

6. Tonya says:

Way to Go HOOPZ!!!! I always had faith in you. You are a true competitior…… You did the damn thang!!!

7. Tricia says:

I was so glad that Hoopz won!!! You are so real and I love you for that..

8. shoneydip says:

im glad she won. i wanted her 2 win when she was on FOL and from jump i wanted her 2 win this. she was da realest out of all da people in da house (on both shows) and she played da game very well. she used her head and not emotion which is how u r supposed 2 play these type of games.

9. Valencia says:

Im so happy for you gurl. I hope you get your own show.

10. cash 247 says:

Hoops u r great and a real good person…thats why you won….the only Ho you are is at Christmas time this year saying ho,ho ho merry christmas and play Santa to your family…Much success to you

11. jay says:

Hoopz, I’ll so glad you won. I was rooting for you and real. I admire your honesty and deposition. I hope you remain that way. I was a little disappointed because you didn’t say yes to real. But, now I know it’s because you are spoken for. So, I’m ok with that. I’m also happy you clarify the rumor about you and whiteboy.

12. candace says:

i’m watching the show for the second time tonight. its hot. and the twist at the end was awesome. hoops deserved it. at first i was kinda mad about hoops winning but then i thought about it and read her blog. i’m truly happy for her. she went through it. she won fol and i love money. she was the only girl who deserved it. now as far as the boys i think real deserved it more than whiteboy. even though we all know hoops would have beat real in the end. meagan is a master manipulator and i feel her for quitting. people say it was a copout, but those were people she really didn’t like up there. how many people would let people they hate past judgement on them? i feel you meagan. but hoops u go girl. do your thing, take care of ur fam an *$~$&+`$(+(&$^#& the haters. they just make you famous.

13. DREW says:

WHY IS IT THAT NICKY A.K.A. HOOPZ DOESN’T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT HER BALLER B.F. IS D’WAYNE WADE OF THE MIAM HEAT.IF YOU ASK ME,SHE ALREADY HAD MONEY.BECAUSE OF HIM.ANYWAY CONGRAZTS TO YOU HOOPZ.

14. bryon says:

Hoopz, I am so glad you won. I knew it was going to be between you and Whiteboy. You were real the entire time and didn’t stab anyone in the back. There was so much controversy on the show because of all the lies and deception that took place on the show. You were focused since day one and I commend you for never giving up on your aspirations for winning the grand prize. I know the real reason you didn’t say yes to Real is because you had a boyfriend back at home. That’s cool, you guys were close from the beginning. I was kind of nervous when Whiteboy got off to a head start in the beginning of the final challenge, but you came through in the end. I am proud of you and you’re a winner for the 2nd time, all because you’re real, extremely beautiful and stayed committed and focused the entire time!! I hope to see more of you on TV in the future. I know you’re going to make great use of the $250,000.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

15. Annie says:

I HONESTLY thought White Boy was going to win! I really wanted him to win. but what ever >_>

16. tenai says:

I’m so glad you won like some other I am disappointed that you and Real did hook up and you didn’t say yes however I understand your situation of you been involved already. I think Real and you look so good together. Hands down White boy never lied when he said you was a beautiful women.. I MUST AGREE your boyfriend is a lucky guy and I totally understand how Real got sidetrack from the reason he came on show…But like they say money cant buy love and I think he couldn’t have said it better. You mean more then 250 thousand.

17. stacey says:

Now Hoopz, don’t have to let those rappers $^%!_`@!`(&&*%$ in her face for chump change. She has her own cash now. No more sucking off the entertainment industry ! You go girl!

18. lil one says:

Do you plan to go on Real and Chance new show?

19. tasha says:

I’m very happy for hoopz. She deserves everything that comes her way. I loved her on Flav and also on money. May god bless her. I apppreciate she keeps her personal life quite. I get so tired of this famous people always on the news, getting divorces blah blah blah. keep up the good work, and don’t be a stranger for the tv scene. love tasha

20. lil one says:

Will you be in the DC area anytime soon?

21. kanisha&latisha says:

Hey wats up hoopz me and my sister was so happy that you won the money we knew you was gonna make it to the top. We wish u didnt have a boyfriend because you and Real made a cute couple. We show hate Whiteboy messed up the allliance and sent Real home that trick megan should have got voided of but wateva.Well we love you hoopz and hope to see you wit yo on show!!!!!

22. Cheryl says:

Hoopz I want to say congratulations to you. You are so beautiful I just happened to be up doing laundry with my daughter. My daughter have been following the show. I hope you enjoy your money and spend wisely. Take care.

Love and Prayers,

Cheryl

23. Unique1684 says:

Hoopz you are the %@$+@@`&%*@&~+!) I proud of you my damn self and I don’t know you from a can of paint but, I do know that another black person made it to the top being yourself and that’s all that matters. I wish nothing but the best for you and your fam, and even though it didn’t work out for you and Real, whoever this basketball player is REAL lucky. Everybody I know ( even my boo) diged you and it got on my nerves, I ain’t haten though,just inspired to step it up and make it to the finish line like you. One love, from the S.Bend

24. Wtf says:

Who the (*@~&~*+#~(`+`^+ has started to write these blogs?

It sounds like a person who posts on here (illiterates) has started working for the vh1 blog.

25. hoopzfan says:

Hoopz you taught everyone a valuable lesson: NEVER GIVE UP

Im so HAPPY you won…you almost made me cry. You were the only one there who wanted the money for a good reason.

Love you

Stay Blessed

26. mark says:

congrats to hoopz,however i was not happy with the outcome.the whole thing played out wrong in my opinion.but god bless hoopz and her family

27. Tashamia Bka Shady says:

I THINK IT WAS GOOD HOOPZ ONE. BUT I THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE MARIED REAL BECAUSE HE IS A NICE MAN AND HE WAS OUT THERE BEHIND HERE 81/81 WHICH MEANS ALWAYS AND THEY WOULD HAVE MADE A GOOD COUPLE. AND I THINK IT’S GOOD A BLACK WOMEN WON I WAS REALLY HAPPY 4 U HOOPZ

28. niecy says:

im glad my girl won woman power yeah!!!!!!!!!!! men dnt have to win everythin lol……….

29. PROPS says:

Keepin’ it real Whiteboy and Hoopz. Mad love for them, It was either or to determine the winner and the best man won. Their loyalty is what kept them in the game til the end, Whiteboy could have sent Hoopz home cause she was competitive. Strong ALLIANCE of DEDICATION…KEEPIN’ IT FOR REAL.

30. michelle sims says:

hoopz im si glad you won there is a god you keep it real all the way im glad i stayed up you really open my eyes up and made me realize as a woman we can do what we set our minds to do in my book you were always a winner you help your family because they come second to god but first to you and please do you i want to see more of you thanks for being a wonderful woman and honest love ya girl friend like i told you before your going to the top i have faith

31. pashion says:

i knew hoopz was gonna win like everyone said she iz pretty and strong so i know sh wuld make it threw

32. pashion says:

33. teichia says:

im glad hoops won i was going 4 her the whole time. she my gurl she should of said yes to my boy real they look good together.good J>O>B hoops lol

34. JAKI says:

HOOPZ !!! I THINK YOU WON FAIR AND SQUARE , DO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOU OUT OF ALLTHE PEOPLE ON I LOVE MONEY IS USING SOME OF IT FOR YOUR MOM & SISTER’S. AND KEEP YOUR PERSONAL LIFE PERSONAL.

GOOD LUCK, JAKI

35. teichia says:

im glad hoops won i wass already going 4 her. my sis wanted white boy 2 win. but hoops is a champ and i knew it 4rm day one. congrats hoops. dont spend it all in 1 place. lol and ur a (REAL)…winner

36. Felicia Queen says:

I honestly am so happy hoopz won Im very happy with the outcome with the bottom 2 and for white boy to be happy for her makes the show so much better this show shows people true colors the whole time these females tried to make megan look bad when the fake ones are always calling someone else fake she was reeal through out the show I believe and in the end she still never gave them the satisfacton of elimating her and i would do the same thing i loved the whole show the end Hoopz got what she deseved becuz she is not a greddy person ot a dishonest person i love reality tv lol and I loved the whole show and am very glad for who won sooooo……. it would be nice to see more of hoopz

37. Michael says:

I noticed all the reality tv that VH1 has on but don’t you think its time for gay males to hit the tv. I mean i can make the list of everyone who been on VH1 (yes I am a fan) for the reality showes that have been produced and I think it time for the world to see reality tv with a group of 12 gay guys trying to win the heart of one gay guy. I mean yes there will be people who don’t approve of it but there will be people who will not approve of alot of thing that come on tv. I know that i am not the only gay guy out here who would like to see it happen. Yea i a ready to see how people would take it and, also see and here what people would write about it. People must come to grips with the fact that there are gay men out there and soon you will see a gay guy on every street corner and will have to deal with it. Please VH1 it time for the gay world to be noticed and let people know that is ok for guys to be gay just like its ok for you to have bi/les on a Shot at Love with Tila Tequila. Thanks

38. hateskanks says:

How in the world did all the skanks get to come out as jurors and choose who should go home. Of course there going to vote Maegan off. Maegan was true to the Hoopz/ Whiteboy Aliance that is why they kept her to the end, it wasnt cause she was weak. Props to Maegan.
    Heather, Pumpkin, and Toastee can suck my Fungus toe, theyre dirty scummy hoes look at their evil faces looking like canyving witches. YUCK ! !
    Real and Chance are backstabbers, these guys went against Whiteboy. Whiteboy never did anything wrong, he is THE MAN ! always praised and acknowledged the monkeyonnaires, how dare they go against the real Big Dawg in the game. The Winner in my book.
    Hoopz I applaude you no one can hate on you girl thanks for keeping your word and staying true, Peace.

39. BRUCE says:

CONGRATS!1 ON YOUR WIN HOOPZ!
    I was hoping she would win,she is so cool,i wish her the best in her future and everything she does. way to go Hoopz,i hope your mom and family were suprised when you got home.take care Hoopz and good luck in the future.

40. Babs says:

Great job Hoops! We knew all along it would be you coming out on top! You are such a great person that has a kind heart, I wish you the best that life can bring you. Take care of your mommy she the only one God gave you so hold on to the good times and remember we only get one trip around the moon so make it a good one! Take care little sister God bless.

41. Chris says:

Im sad MEgan didnt win but Hoopz was my second choice so im glad.

42. cecilenoe says:

VH1 GOOD MORNING CECILE CONGRADULATION HOOPZ. REAL SORRY NEXT TIME MAYBE YOU WILL WIN. ENJOY YOU NEXT SHOW .ALL AMERICA WILL SUPPORT YOUR SHOW.GET A REAL WOMEN .AND BE SERIOUX TOO.

43. A FRIEND says:

HOOPS THANK GOD YOU WON GIRL I WAS CHEARING FOR YOU THE ENTIRE TIME. YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE IN THAT HOUSE WHO WAS NOT FAKE. GOOD JOB AND I HOPE YOU DO GOOD IN WHAT EVER YOU DO.

44. sexybabe says:

hoops im so happy u won u deserv it u were the only person who was not fake the old time congradulation.

45. Channie says:

At first, I was TOTALLY against Hoopz winning, because I felt that she wasn’t playing the game in a manner that would deem worthy of $250,000. However, I gotta say, that last challenege, she DESERVED to win!! I’m really happy and shocked that someone could win a reality TV show without being grimey and doing a lot of backstabbing. CONGRATS, HOOPZ!!

46. Angie R says:

At last U won girl! I knew u had it. You are 1 strong determinted women you deserve every penny. Now just watch them boys!

47. Texas says:

True class act. You deserve it.

48. Wowtoolko says:

Even though I am glad that Hoopz won the $$$$. I still believe that The Entertainer, Real and Whiteboy kind of eliminated themselves by playing dumb. Perhaps they feel that just like NY; winners are not neccesarily so… Look at The Stallionaires… now they have their own show. I bet they will use the Hoopz marriage proposal rejection as material in their show.

49. MiSs InDePeNdEnT says:

OmG…im so F’in glad hoopz won the money, you show haveseen me jumpin up and down…just goes to show runnin ur mouth dont pay off…i was so glad whiteboi didnt win!!!!!!!!!!he was to daym coky 4 me through out the whole show. i just knew he wasnt gonna win

50. renee says:

luv ya hoopz glad u won!!!!

51. chi says:

go head gurl dats wat im talkin bout &~#~$(`^^_^&*`@` you need to share some of dat money wit me ya digs!!!!!!!!!!!lol

52. Damie says:

I think that the best person won the game. I am very proud of Hoopz! She never compromised her integrity for the money and really was the realest person on that show.
    NO ONE ELSE DESERVED THAT MONEY BUT HOOPZ!

53. Diva D says:

Hoopz I think it is so awesome that you refer to yourself as a black female. I watched Flav of love and know that your mom is caucasian so I do think it is cool that you are proud of the woman you are. Some people try to take the black out no matter what and I love that you are not arrogant & proud of your black side. I am happy you won … you worked your a** off and totally deserved it. Also anyone that has a history of watching these shows know, that they fix it to look worse than it is. You did not come off like a hoe at all. Continue to remain true to yourself for the beautiful, strong, and talented woman that you are. Who knows maybe there is a show all about Hoopz in the near future.

54. noing says:

REAL is what people need in there life some have it and some dont staying tru and real to yourself give you a more upgrade on life she kept it real the hold show you will all ways come out a winner being real all that other bs %~!#~~!*%_&+^)+~ 250.000 live your life dont let them live it for you so good luck to her and peoples let get it together STAY TRU AND REAL TO YOURSELF.

55. heidi says:

why aren’t u with real

56. rdy2lick says:

Hoopz u r one beautiful women. Am glad u won. Y don’t u swing my way,if u knw wat i mean.LOL

57. Akira says:

omg….i was o so gald that nikki won…i noe…she was goin to take the money….and shes hard to betttt…..lol

58. rdy2lick says:

Hoopz if dem Menz don’t treat u right !~~)$`##@))#$(_ halla @me.

59. luis junco says:

man you and whiteboy are awesome hey did you know my mom knows whiteboy?it is so cool man.

60. jm70.. says:

congratulations hoopz,cant wait too see you on tv again.. you gonna be biger than that fake horse chik NY..go for yours girl…

61. Don Ron says:

I LOVE HOOPZ! SHE IS JUST REAL AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

62. Gamal says:

Hoopz, I wanna tell u congratulations. U have proved people wrong that u can make it. I had a great feeling that u would’ve won, and for that I’m proud of u. For so much confidence that u had in urself, I knew that u were a person that would never give up. Stay fly and pretty, Hoopz. U will always be da best person that everyone has known.

63. aaron tandyk says:

Hay hoopz what r u doing me nuthin just seting in my room i like you so much u are my favort i want to meet you i think that you will begood going out with real

64. Claudia says:

Well, congrats what can I say it nice that a man won the cash.

65. Sharae says:

This interview SUCKS! Whoever wrote this &+#(*@~^+#)`~`#) ing article should burn in the pits of hell. Average piece of ^#~@(`%@_$$)+@++ I HATE YOU! As for Hoopz, congratulations, I guess. There were certainly better (as in Megan), and I guess now that you won the money you can stop being an undercover video hoe and starts your own business or something.

66. Rich Juzwiak says:

Sharae, if your literacy allows for it, I would love to hear an explanation as to why I should burn in hell for this interview. A statement like that deserves explanation.

67. shikinia kennedy- ward says:

I am so happpy for you Hoopz. Remember to keep God 1st and he will keep blessing you…..

68. Nani Ruiz says:

Hello Hoopz girl I just wanted to say that Ive been with you girl since day one of Flavor of Love and New that you were a winner girl your such a great person you really deserve what fought for you where the only real girl on the show Im very happy for you and please I hope you come out with some good clothing or something to make us girls look as hot as you girl lots of love and respect for you your such a roll model to all of us girl….:)

69. Pam Cousar says:

Congratulations, very happy that you were the winner. I was hoping you would win from day one. You are “REAL” and I believe you were the “ONLY” one that should have won. May God Bless you and your family. Did White Boy ever realize at the end that he had “No Pesos”? (smile) Hope to see you on TV in the future, this time on a real show or movie!

70. James says:

Dude, Hoopz is cool

71. blanca says:

im so happy you won. idefinetly think you desirved it unlike meagan who was going to waist all the money on pointless bathing suits or pumpkin who was going to get a boob job. im glad you won and that you are using your money wisely unlike some people i know on the show.

72. wendy says:

i think it is the coolest thing that she won.you can just feel when a person is real, and i knew it from the beginning. never got into the flavor of flav show, that was stupid.
    just if bret would see me and know i am as real of Hoopz and would always be loyal to him.

73. KATHLEEN COX says:

yo hoopz, i knew for a fact u were gonna win. u r a strong competitor and i know if i was in an alliance wit u , i would’nt turn my back on u like some of the fake people in the house u go girl o and another thang ur boyfriend looks so fimiliar i think he is my oldest cousin or somethin anyway if i was u (im just sayin), i would start my own clothin or bag line Real was right u r worth more than $250,000 u was too damn good for flav don’t go back to his _&_!(!(*@&)!$)^ no more girl congrats to you $250,000 is a lot of money i love you hoopz u r so cool keep yo self lookin pretty as usual

74. KATHLEEN COX says:

yo hoopz, i knew for a fact u were gonna win. u r a strong competitor and i know if i was in an alliance wit u , i would’nt turn my back on u like some of the fake people in the house u go girl o and another thang ur boyfriend looks so fimiliar i think he is my oldest cousin or somethin anyway if i was u (im just sayin), i would start my own clothin or bag line Real was right u r worth more than $250,000 u was too damn good for flav don’t go back to his *)@+^_`)$$@+)#) no more girl congrats to you $250,000 is a lot of money i love you hoopz u r so cool keep yo self lookin pretty as usual

75. jdum #13 says:

yo hoopz i just want to congragulate u on yur win and i was prayin 4 u 2 win cuz u waz da truest person up n der and i’m happy 4 u dats wuts up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv ya

76. The Weatherheads says:

Dear Nicky

WE are so proud of you!!!!! You did a great job keeping out of all the crab on the show. we also liked your show name it is true to you. Only hope the best for you and your family and good luck in what ever you do.don’t forget the woo(woodhaven)!!!!

Best Wishes
    THe Weatherheads

77. Dwayne says:

Hoopz is madd cool. I love her and I’m glad she won.

78. Sha-Sha says:

go girl i’m so happy dat u won u were the best out of all. jus remember 2 use ur money wisely.

79. Marilyn Maynard says:

Hoopz…I am a 56-year old grandmother and I NEVER post comments like this. But I had to write to congratulate you, not just for winning, but for always carrying yourself with such pride and dignity. You maintained a level of decorum that was sorely lacking in your fellow cast-mates, especially the women. I know that reality shows thrive on drama and exploitation to make them popular and successful. However, you managed to rise above all the pettiness and keep yourself out of the fray. Thank you for being an example to all women on how they can be “in” something but not “of” it, and how honesty, loyalty, and being true to yourself can make you a winner. You were my favorite all along. I rooted for you the whole way through, especially in the final challenge. Congratulations!!!

80. Ericsr95 says:

THANK GOD THAT WHITE BOY DID’T WIN THE MONEY???
    HE’S A HEATER HE SAW THAT REAL WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU
    AND HE PLAYER HEATED LIKE A !@@#$%&^%%
    NOW THAT’S JUST LIKE A WHITE BOY ALWAYS TRYING TO GET THE SISTERS???
    WONCE AGAIN YOU GO GIRL????

81. Stallionaire says:

Awesome interview! Though I didn’t like Hoopz too much at times, she did a great job, and deserved to win.

82. Amber Ogle says:

yay i love you hoopz i always have ,i was rootin for you in fol, congrats and i saw you pulling out of eljimador in maryville near that sonic and food lion and stuff a few weeks b4 i love money aired ,i really wish u could’ve met you.ne ways i love you! and your gorgeous and my husband agrees lol

83. dee says:

I am so glad tou won Hoopz! You deserved it. Sorry that you did not hook up with Real. Yall would have madw a cute couple. Whiteboy is cool and cute but not for you. congrats!

84. terri says:

i ‘m personally glad that hoopz won ,i like the fact that white boy kept it real with real .real was just falling for hoopz and he took his eyes off the prize that 250.000 like white boy said he kept it 100 with hoopz and real .Now The real hater is Real .

85. REBECCA says:

YEAH, I KNEW HOOPZ WOULD WIN!

86. Jennifer says:

I am so glad that my girl hoopz won..I knew she would because she is strong chick

87. Strawberry says:

I’m so happy that Hoopz won, Whiteboy got on my last damn nervous and he was too big headed but i’m glad that Hoopz won and that she has a better man then flavor flav

88. alec says:

im so glad hoopz won and that meagan went home cus she sucks she quited cus she was so scared that pumkin, heather and tosty were going to kock her +$%@_)&@%+#^^%$

89. JESHALUV1 says:

I’M GLAD HOOPZ WON THE MONEY SHE DESERVED IT.THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE INTERVIEW. YOU DIDN’T SPELL OUT ALL HER CUSS WORDS BUT YOU LEFT IN G.D. I HAVE LOVE FOR HOOPZ BUT WHEN YOU PUT G.D. IN ANY TV SHOW OR WHATEVER YOUR TAKING THE LORD’S NAME IN VAIN AND I AM AS A CHRISITIAN AND I THINK THAT CROSSES THE LINE ON WAY TOO MANY LEVELS.

90. luis junco says:

man that was cool hoopz i cant believe you won btw my mom knows whiteboy

91. mariah a.k.a desi says:

whats up hoopz.i really enjoyed watching u on tv.wen u came on i love money once i seen u i said i know hoopz gonna win.but once it got to the end my ma them was like they didnt really care who won but i told them str8 up i do and its gonna be hoopz.And u know wat look who took home the $250,000 MY GUL HOOPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM HAPPY 4 U AND UR FAMILY BECAUSE I KNOW IF I WON ILL DO THE SAME.SO DO UR THANG GIRL AND DONT WORRY BOUT WAT NOBODY SAY BOUT U BECAUSE THEY AINT NOTHING BUT HATERS AND SINCE U GOT THAT MONEY U CAN BUY U SUM HATERBLOCKERS AND BLOCK ALL OF THEM OUT!LOL HIT ME BACK UP (LOVE YA)

92. Cinnamom says:

Did anyone notice that she made a comment about the viewers and not caring about them. The viewers is us my friends!
    I myself don`t care that she doesn`t care about me although it is good to know so that when her line comes out she won`t get any of my money.
    I also noticed that Hoopz (who does not even care to be called by her real name even though she claims to be “the realest”), was actually very fake trying to be so automatically close to the stallionairs (sp?) just because she believes they will be famous and she plans on doin a little coat tail ridin.
    I mean, come on, what did you bond over? and when? she probably is amazed people see her as so real when she knows she was fakin the funk.
    When pumpkin eliminated Chance Hoopz was fakin so hard, like she was playin a gang member in an after school special, kinda made me sick.
    She didn`t like the King photos cause she looks like +(^!&*(*(#@$)@(+ in them.
    Besides that, congrats on all the money Hoe, I mean Hoopz.

93. SHAY says:

I LUV HOOPZ! SHE IS SO REAL, US WOMEN NEED MORE WOMEN LIKE HER IN THE WORLD! AS FOR CHANCE, HE SEEMS KINDA WEIRD. NOT BECAUSE HE PROPOSED, BUT BECAUSE HE SUCKED @ THE CHALLENGES. DAMN, HE WAS LIKE A FEMALE!

94. byotch says:

im so glad u won ,all i can say is u go girl! if u didnt have a man would u go w real?

95. crystal says:

hey i’m glad that she won to man this is the second time that she won something. i look up to her man. she is a beautiful women and real with her %+~@(&)*(@%+$^)$ she ‘s not fake or nothing. everybody else was fake. But, about real he’s fine as ever and he would have said that to me i wouldn’t said yea. hoopz, is like a roll model for me you no. it’s like i look up to her and if you believe in something you should go for it dn’t let nobody stop you. no matter what.

96. ij says:

Hai hoopz,
    u are a respectful woman .u dont’ mess urself up like that useless Newyork girl.pls keep it up.newyork is not supposed to be on television.shes’ a disgrace to black women.hoopz u are good ok.keep it up

97. aj says:

`(+%!_!$#+&!~(~+$%

98. AJ says:

I think your real cool and i love how you won like every challenge and i think your hot!
    I’m only a 13 year old boy

99. the hell?! says:

this is directed to Cinnamon. girl, shut the #&#%$*@)!_$&&$+&(__ up!

100. Christina says:

I think Hoopz did f*!k Real….if you roll the tapes back to the beginning of the 10th episode when they (Hoopz and Real) were in bed, Hoopz tried to hide her bra under the pillow (CHECK IT OUT YALL) “but I already saw it boo boo”. She slipped up and the camera man was right there to catch it. I think she is a hoe, personally and publicly and her boyfriend is dumb as hell if he stays with her lying `((!%_%^~%~$!^)

101. solange says:

hoopz i’m so so happy that you got that money is for you cuz you are a strong women and like you said you love meagan you are right she never sad a bad thinks to you i love you and meagan too

102. jessika says:

U Know What, Hoopz U Is A Good Peron On The Real. People Jus Try So Hard To Pull You Down. But You Are A Strong Competitor. And People Who Dont Like U Dont Need To Worry BecauseTheyll NEVER Have A Shot At 250, 350, or 550 THOUSAND DOLLARS! And If They Do Betcha Envious People Like Them Won Last. They never Do. They never Will!!

103. Stacey says:

Some one mention that Hoopz has true class. Well money can’t but class…. she’s a )%^*^+(%#(+%`~$&` who slept her way too the top. I not mad at her though….at least she was smart enough to get paid. I guess the rappers in the entertainment industry are upset… no more c## shots on Hoopz.

104. diva 4 sure says:

Stacey no disrespect, I think Hoopz played fair and square. Besides Real, She was real in the house. I’m very happy for her and I wish real would had a chance to win the money. Didn’t go that way. HOOPZ WELL DONE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

105. Essence says:

I think u were a great contestant through it all congrats!

106. cortney says:

i love hoops and i’m glad she won

107. cortney says:

ok watever stacey sounds like a true HATER!!!! hoops is pretty ans classy

108. LadyinRed says:

Who cares who Hoopz sleeps with, its nobodys business.

109. AARON says:

HEY SEXY HOOPZ,.I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO WIN,.AND I KNOW YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND,.BUT YEA, YOU SHOULD DO MORE TV.,.BECUASE YOU ARE A WINNER,.LOL

110. Kiara Rivers says:

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS my girl Hoopz won I love her i wanted her to win from the begining thank you so much.Now thats two shows I voted for her to win and she did,she is the realist woman i ever seen,she is tough and determained and she is a winner

MUCH LOVE I GIVE TO YOU HOOPZ
    YOUR MY GIRL ALWAYZ

LOVE
    KIARA RIVERS [KIKI]
    U.S VIRGIN ISLANDS [ST.CROIX]

111. ladyrednose30 says:

i know you were goin too when from the jump. You are a strong sista and im glad you didnt take your mind off the doe. Good job girl an you go an do the dam thang your a winner alway.

112. Tiffany M says:

I was shocked that Hoopz won ‘I Love Money’ because she was far behind and I had no clue that she would win the whole thing and I’m so happy for her because she deserved it.

113. knecole says:

I think the show was great but I didn’t even see the end of the show so hoops won I though Megan wood have won but she didn’t and I’m glad. “get tem hoops” I kinda new you wood win in yhe begining because you look strong and I know it wasn’t just about stenth

114. knecole says:

I new you wuold win hoops “get tem hoops”

115. Samantha says:

IM SOOO HAPPY HOOPZ WON! she had been my favorite through the whole show..
    i hated brandy c & pumpkin & tostee, those girls were faked and did nothing but caused trouble in the house. I wanted hoopz to win since day one. i loved her. she was great never got in the drama & when she did she wasnt all fake about it like those other girls, granted yes they did make the show entertaning but overall..they got soo annoying!
    CONGRATS HOOPZ! =)

116. Delicoius says:

Congrats to u hoopz i am so glad that u won. I wanted u to win from the begining and u did exactly that. We love u girl and u will always be a winner to me

117. Ashley says:

Hey HOOPZ…..!!!!!! Gurl u won the money….. n im so glade that won cause whiteboy dont even need to get the money… And i wish that real was still there cause whiteboy knows he did wrong he know that he wanted to get megan away and real. but i cant wait til the reunion its going to b sum %~*!+_$+`+_**!&! n i want u, real n chance to beat pumpkin @`$~%^^*&%*!!&_

118. Leah says:

I’m glad Hoopz won. She’s the only normal one from all those shows who doesn’t act like a fool to get attention and she wins every time. She’s a winner among all the losers.

119. MS.D!!VA says:

alright hoopz i knew you was going to win congrats chick

120. BAASFE says:

YAH HOOPZ SHOWED EVRYONE AND IM GLAD SHE SHOWED WHITE BOY HOW IT IS DONE.WHITE BOY FAKE. HE ILLIMINATED RAL BECAUSE HE LIKED HOOPZ HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.

121. tiana says:

hey well i really just think hoopz is just being real
    and im so happy for her winning you gurl and !~!(#^*_(*#^$)`! dont fell bad for all of the loser !~!(#^*_(*#^$)`! they need to get ova it and face the fact that was not the winner and so ya you should just go and spend ya money !~!(#^*_(*#^$)`! you know how we gurls do halla:)

122. Nia says:

i knew hoops and white boy didnt have nothing going on bcuz on da casting show she looked so happy with her bf…..i think that hoops and real would have made a great couple but i understand her final answer…….pumkin bet not be hatin cuz u eliminated ha,she was a backstabber from the get go so she should have seen it coming………

123. mmmmmmmmmm says:

I’m so glad you won Hoopz!!!! You showed all them players how it should be done….enjoy yourself girl u deserve it….

124. KIA says:

HOOPZ WASN,T SUPPOSE TO WIN BUT HEY .

125. Rae says:

im glad hoopz won. i was votin for her from tha get go. i seen tha pre show where they introduced da cast memebers and she was da only one on there dat aint get all big headed and !#*`**`@&^~!###! y bout bein on reality tv. she real and she deserved to win and im glad she did.
    now whiteboy, im mad he even made it to tha finale. i cant STAND him. i thought he was real and i really liked him but as da show went on i realized he was fake as `&$(~#~`^%+%(**# and im glad he lost.
    real and hoopz make a good couple but her boyfriend is also fine as hell so she did good by stickin wi thim. real fall in love wit anyone. he loved new york and cried when she eliminated him. he loved hoopz, and now he got a love show (!%@`~_+%@%*@_* min out and im sure hell love someone on there too so i dont fall for his little love episodes.
    but i cant wait to see da show cuz chance on there.. I LOVE U BOO!

126. Da Realest says:

ya know, I think Hoopz is off the hook. She deserved the money only for the fact that she plans to take care of her mom and sister(s). I know how it is. Much respect for Hoopz. It’s just, after reading this interview, i realize how big-headed she has gotten. She doesn’t care about the public’s opinion, or her fans. And dats not cool. She won’t care about this comment. Yeah, avoid all negative comments but don’t make comments to hurt the fans who have grown to love and support Hoopz. Just an advice Hoopz, don’t forget about the little people. Understand them. Be thankful for the money, you deserve it. But be careful what you say or do, there’s a higher person above you, and he can make you or break you. Show some respect. P.S. I don’t think Whiteboy would say that about you. Much love.

127. Natalie says:

Hey Hoopz, I saw the finale, I can’t believe you won, congradulations, you were really excited about winning, and you couldn’t believe you actually won, it was like a dream come true for you, you go girl, and good that you, Real, and Whiteboy are still friends.

The best of luck to you in the future.

128. Tina says:

I knew Hoops was going to win. She is a strong competitor and seems like the type to never give up. I think it was messed up that Whiteboy voided Real. I felt hurt about that. But in the end the person who was ment to be the winner got all the $$$. Good luck Hoops!

129. Anita says:

You are very classy, Hoopz! And you are a very nice person!
    I believe you about the ghost! One of my apartment’s had one and I had never experienced anything like it before. I kept it to myself and a friend came to visit and she got a real funny look on her face and I said, “do you see it, too?’ and she said, “yes!” and I had never told her about it. So scary! Wish you much luck in the future!

130. me says:

im glad hoopz won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

131. FABULOUSGYAL says:

HOOPZZZ U ARE MY GURL THERE WAS NO WAY U WERENT GOIN TO WIN,,,I WAS PRAYIN FOR U GURL,,N U TAUGHT U NOT TO GIVE,,,DETERMINATION IS THE KEYS,,,GURL BLESSINGS IS COMMIN UR WAY

132. hunniluv says:

That’s what’s up! Wish u more success!

133. HONESTY says:

im glad you won 1 because you were great and always keep your word which is very important but also because you were not into the drama and you did not walk around half dressed giving women a bad name like most of the other females but i believe you did make yourself look bad by being in reals bed and then in whiteboys no matter what happened or didnt happen knowing you have a man at home that was disrespectful to him and yourself

134. dee says:

i so happy she won. she was real the whole show and the world and tv wouldnt be if there wasnt dream so keep you friendships and know it was a get show from start. you did a get job hoopz wish i could be you. WHO IS YOUR BOYFRIEND LET US KNOW? lol hope to see more of you make money girl and let the world hate we all need hater because we are what hater need to live so f*** the world you got it girl I LOVE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

135. Danny says:

Hoopz u did a good job but damn girl you was lookin mad tired but it likes dat u were the only real ine in the house n then u stuck to ur alliance but i wish pumkin would of stayed that ma firl but look gud job kan i get sum money

136. nino310 says:

For hoopz did you have a man in the show or off the show and hip hop news wont you to do a club show up hit up hip hop news at 4242338303 .

137. Kemba Nicholas says:

Hey girl from day 1 in flavor of love, i’d loved you! you keep your cool, looks good, (yah your style
    i love it). yah so all your wins you do deserve it no matter what gurl!!!!!! So you keek it up and keep doing what you do!

138. 1ladya says:

I Think that was a great interview. She always keep it true and real. Hoopz your a beautiful girl in and out. Tell your boyfriend take good care of you. Because Real still out there show or no show none of those girls can hold a candle to you. And keep it lady like as always!

139. lakendra says:

If you didnt have a boyfriend and it was the end of the show. It was just you and real left would you had married him?

140. hoopz is my gurl says:

that was funny wen she said it was a ghost in the house. i was trippin. i thin she tellin the truth but it sound crazy. i wish ha and real would have been 2gether but it didnt work out like that,

141. ct says:

I think hoopz is so sexy.and I’m glad she win that s**t.

142. nasty bird says:

girl u r so fine and sexy what in tha hell u saw a ghost when u got in bed with whiteboy

143. DOMINIQUE says:

hoopz you were the realist on the show i give that to you. you never went back on your word or nothing i think you deserved to ein and congratulations to you on being 2 and 2 you the !&)~+*`&)`*^^~^_ gurl holla at me if anything you deserved a show more then new york you fill me though just keepin it on a real tip
    HOLLA

144. lonnie 316 says:

Hoopz I am glad that you won I Love Money. I was anxious when I looked at the season finale. I thought Whiteboy was going to win, but you hunged in there. I hope you save the money that you won on the show and be able increase your winnings. You are the queen of Flavor of Love 1 and I Love Money. You are a reality legend. Hope you get more air time on the I Love Money reunion than you did on Flavor of Love reunion. God bless you baby.

145. TiFfAnY says:

yo i think she done a good job that girl is the real winner of the show you feeling me!!!!!you go girl!!!!

146. olive gabbidon from jamaica/fl/usa says:

I LOVE TO SEE MY SISTER”SMAKE THE MONEY. YOU GO GIRL

147. ivlisse says:

I think hoops is a real person. i was hoping for hoops to win the whole time i never miss one show. hoping that it was me there. I was actually hoping that real,whiteboy,or hoops won. but once whiteboy play top dogg and got rid of his own boy,after real swollow his pride and kiss pumkin,and the other hoes _*!@_!)(*@`)*!~ just for whiteboy to stay, i lost all interrest in white boy. i was going for hoops all the way, i mean i was almost crying when white boy was ahead of her. i was yelling at my tv”come hoops! come on girl! you could do this!! and when she won i was jumping up and down for her. my 3 year old son is looking at me like im crazey..Im really happy that out of my 3 fovorite people one won the money. i mean they didn’t have to talk much, but still made the show.i mean if it wasnt for hoops, real, or white boy i proberly would even had watch the show. hoops ma, you go gurl!!!

148. kia says:

im happy for hoopa exspecially when she said she can help out her family that was real..she wasnt on no dumb `!+_“++^!$&*&*! like oh i canget 2or 3 cars get my hair done and all that she’s real and im happy for her…

149. jessica says:

I’m glad hoopz won she was bad @$@_$#~&%+$*@~` in flavor of love and bad @$@_$#~&%+$*@~` in i love money.she didnt have any problems with _@#!`$+~`)#^!_`_* es in the show cause they know they cant mess with hoopz,shes the best in all the shows she has done i wanted her to win in both shows and she did,yea you hoopz

150. marlene says:

im glad u won hoopz it was some haters in the housee ha ha u stayed real the whole time i knew u was going to get it u justbsat backed look and listened go girl

151. tawanna says:

yea u my gurl u won the !`+*_$&~$@~!@)%( again we need to hook up sometimes n let a nigga be on ur reality show so we can BALL!!!! hard (++!&)&!+($~$!% $+@+%%_&_*@^#!+@ next year …. my space baby .yea im hot nigga im blowing up !!!!

152. Cherrieskiss_88 says:

~&@*_(^~@#)^~*$* Ill Be Ur Man ! LMAO

153. Sandia says:

Hey Hoopz! Congrats!!!! My biggest question is how do you keep your body bangin like you do. What is your workout regime….what do you eat…..and can you give a sistah some tips? Take care and Best Wishes to you!

Much Love

154. SISTAH FLO says:

HOOPZ FIRST OF THANK GOD!!! SO HAPPY YOU WON NO ONE DESERVED IT MORE, BLESSINGS ARE GOING TO CONT. TO COME FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, REMEMEBER YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE ALOTS OF HATERS BUT KEEP THIS IN MIND WITHOUT HATERS YOU WOULDN’T HAVE SO MANY LOVERS. SOME PEOPLE ARE SO EVIL THEY WILL SAY ANY THING AND BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEMSELVES, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLIESS GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

155. cherline says:

hhh congradulations hoops

156. shantee says:

hey wats up hoopz i think dat u was jus off the chains . everything dat u do u do it to the best of ya ability . keep up the woork an i also think dat u look better dan all the girls on i love money . yes dis is shantee fomthe bahamas.

157. shantee says:

FROM I LOVE MONEY STARTED I WAS PULLIN FA U TO WIN IWAS HAPPY WEN I SEE U GOT THE LAST OF IT I WAS SCREAMING LIKE I WON (SMILE ) THANK GOD . U TAKE CAE AN ENJOY YA MONEY.

158. keeny m says:

hi hoops i am a very very very very big fan of yours i have been graced with the oppurtunity to have 3 of the 4 most butieful women on earths autographs and i am missinhg the most imporant one that is you and oine of the things that i love about is the fact that you are gorges and inteligant and i would greatly apperticate if you would grant me a picture autograph stay sweet and stay pretty from your # 1 admire kenth j micthell

159. dude says:

I think she is scared of losing what a pansy, I would milk this reality show stuff until they kicked me off, not quit because your scared of losing. she is such a coward.

160. April says:

hoopz is a real female and dwn to earth. If i was her i wld da same

161. eli says:

yeahhh……hoopz is defffinatly tiigh!! <3

162. esmereina says:

i dont think she is a coward.. i think she is damn smart. Do your thing, girl! Don’t give a #$+`_+!~_!_`+++$ about the haters! Just do you like you always do!

163. d says:

i like hoopz. she keeps it real, and she doesn’t run around being a #^%#)~&%_&`&~#))` nobody can ever accuse her of being a golddiger, fake, tramp, anything. and the fact that she doesnt’ put her personal business out in the street is a very good thing. she’s smart. i hope my guy friends find somebody like hoopz. i’d be VERY happy about that indeed.

164. Yolyane says:

In the beggining i must say, i felt Hoopz thought alittle to much of herself and i didnt like her to much, but as the show went on i realized that she was the only real women there. I know its all about playing a game and people have to decieve eachother to get to the win like Magan tried to do but i think its best to play fair and Hoopz was the best at being fair. When her and White Boy were the last two i felt so angry because i i didnt want him to win and throughout the entire last episode i almost cried seeing what she was going threw while he was almost there, i was screaming at the tv for her to not give up lol….but when i they showed what the last challenge was i new she was the winner……I was so happy congratulations Hoopz your a strong women!!!

165. shay says:

I think that your very smart and beautifull hooptz, my best wishes to you and your career.

166. Madeline Morales Solis says:

Hola Hoopz, i ‘m very glad you won ,it shows that you have physical and beauty potencial,i have to tell you that i have a crush , your beatiful young women and have a great bodt but most of all havea big heart, God bless you en enjoy your $$$$ ,the best way you can . sincerely madeline morales

167. thomas says:

hoops, youre so fake!!!! i beat you just wanted to play real, you prolly didnt like him! and besides you are just stupid for talkin about a “ghost” yeah right! im shure there was really a ghost. well anyways maybe you could use the money for a GOOD reason, whatever that is.

168. Stephanie Augustin says:

Hoopz,Girl just keep on doing your thing )+!)+$`+&~#*&+++ what everybody else has to say.Ya mean Keep your head up .If you don’t want to get marry that’s your saying you feel me nobody else. You decide your future ya mean so.God bless and congratulations you did a wonderful job through out the whole show.

Love Stephanie A

169. the real H.B.I.C says:

conrats again hoopz ! i just would like to know, what did you do with the money and what you told your mom on the reunion show, did she already know ? well, have a great life being a quarter of a million dollar winner hoopz ! can’t wait to see you in a future vh1 show keep your fans happy !

170. marlorie says:

i love hoopz i think she is a strong,intelligent supportive sportive black women she is not a back staber she rock

171. kelly says:

IM GLAD HOOPZ WON CAUSE I ADMIRE HER. IM A SINGLE PARENT AND CANT HARDLY PROVIDE BUT I FIGHT IT THRU..JUST LIKE HOOPS SHE AIMS FOR IT. I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN A MOVIE OR SHOW WITH HOOPS.

172. BigDub says:

I’m glad Hoops won, I think that she’s an inspiration to many. And to be such a beautifully attractive woman it’s good to see positive and classy in its realist form. As a man I admire you Hoops, keep doin, whutchadoin….

173. Lady ROQQ AS IN ROCK says:

WELL I AM REALLY SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING RESULTS HOOPZ IS A REAL TUFFY,SHE STUCK IT OUT PLAYED HARD AND WELL GROUNDED THRUOH OUT THE SHOW. IREALLY RESPECT HER SHE WAS AND STILL IS THE BEST RUNNER UP. I HOPE THAT SHE HAS A RUN FOR HER MONEY SUCH AS MORE TO COME THAT IS WHAT I MEANT LOL. SHE DOES DESERVE HER OWN SHOW BUT BEING AS THOUGH SHE DIDN’T FABRICATE HERSELF I DON’T THINK THEY WILL LET HER SHE IS TOO REAL AND HOLLYWOOD IS ABOUT THE MONEY HUNGRY AND SHE IS JUST IN IT TO WIN IT FOR THE GOOD IN LIFE AND HER CELEB STATUS IS ONE OF THE TOP OF THE LINE MAD LOVE HOOPZ U DID UR THING WOMAN AND KEEP IT GOING AIM HIGH AND KEEP IT REAL MA. THE BEST OF WISHES TO U ANDD UR MAN AND HOPEFULLY U’LL HAVE THE REALITY SHOW OF UR DREAMS AND WE’LL BE SEEING UR BABY PROPOSE. PEACE & LOVE

174. djs says:

“I Love Hoopz”! …make the show, put me on it!!! :D myspace/justmedan

175. Michael says:

hoopz u are a very beautiful girl

176. Rocco says:

HOOPZ ! What can i say……She was my pick from the start !!! Unfortunatly i was very angry when she turned on her own team…and i think people forget about that…..But it all turned out well and Congrats HOOPZ !!!! YOU WON TWICE ! Now season 2…….WHO WILL WIN !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? My pick…………..is………Buddha

177. teteondeck says:

hoopz you are so cool and pretty why didnnt you engage to real he is fine

178. Shell says:

Hi Why you did not go with Real he is sexy to me ?

179. star88 says:

oh yeah dey did kinda make u look bad wen u was n da bed with whitebot because i was like wat da ~_^*%)%&$(%)*(&) but congrats

180. James W says:

JUST SAY N WHAT UP DOE ………YPISLANTI ,MI

181. James W says:

JUST SAY N WHAT UP DOE ………YPSILANTI ,MI

182. Jay says:

I am curious about “Hoopz” in that she seems way different from most of these women who appear on reality shows. She’s very pretty and athletic, but not trashy nor trainwreck. She also seems “real”, rather than fake. Is she an aspiring actress?
    In the meantime, what does Hoopz do for a living? Has her involvement with reality shows in any way interfered with this/ caused problems? Does VHI have a profile on Hoopz?
    Also–in terms of the show “I Love New York 2″–I can’t stand Tiffany Pollard nor her mother, but found “Buddha” very interesting. Whatever happened to him? What’s he doing these days? Please don’t say, working at the carwash.

183. Sophia(TheeBoss) says:

Yoo,Hoopz Mann Thats Muh Girl. She Aint Like tha Othah Piecesz Of Shxt On Reatly Showz.She Real,Prettah & Goes Fa Herz. Im Proud Of Her She Givin Black Females All Across America A Good Name.I Couldnt Beileve Real Asked Her To Marry Him.That Was Sweet. That Was Fxcked Up Fa WhiteBoy To talk Shxt Bout Ha. I Loved This Show.Need More Like Em.

184. meredith rhoad says:

congratu! on dat monel girl!! u have always been my #1 fan on vh1!!! if u decide on some charity, please look me up in columbia,sc!! i wish u de best of luck!!

185. CRETIA says:

&&()~_@_&~$)^^!) WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS SAYING ABOUT YOU. YOU DID YOUR THANG AND I CONGRADULATE YOU. YOU ARE A VERY STRONG FEMALE AND YOUR RESPECTING FOR US. YOU GOT THE MONEY AND THEY HATING THAT’S ALL.

186. Jenny says:

Hoopz have a thing about getting in bed with guys to win a reality competition. First Flav and then she dumped him before the show even aired. Second, on I love Money, she got into bed w/ White Boy and Real. Hoopz is nasty.

187. CaCa says:

I am happy that she won. She wasn’t backstabbing everybody like that oh Pumkin. I thought she was the realest person in the house and I like her because she is from Detroit like me

188. TIFFANY says:

HI HOOPZ YOU ARE SO AWESOME……..

189. TIFFANY says:

HI HOOPZ YOU ARE SO AWESOME……..I THOUGH YOU WERE NOT GPING TO MAKE.BUT THAT WAS CLOSE………

190. Blacklace says:

GOOD For HOOPZ She has always been a lady.

191. briana says:

you deserve it hit me up on mpaceor send frind reuest

192. Boomen says:

I am so glad that Hoopz won. She was one of the only real people on there. Not a faker or a liar like most I could think of.

193. Andrea W. says:

This is fo Dr.drew, you say that trama has alot to do with the savety of one,s sobrety. I have had major trama in my earlier life,1 after another,after another. And once again anoher now.My comment is more of a question.Can you find it in your heart toget back yo me? I find that what ou have to say

194. Aaliah says:

glad u won buh u didn;t have to lead the guy on… get himmmm misleaddddd and distracted u shud have beeen as tough with him as u were for the money jus degarding ther BLACK women outt there makin them look liek payettes

195. Gaby says:

I love the fact that hoops won. she was my favorite from the begining plus
    she is so sooooooooo hot she has the best boby ever. I hope to see more of here soon

196. angelika thomas says:

HOOPS DO UR THING…U GO GIRL

197. Keanna says:

im glad she won cuz she needed the money unlike other people that just needed 4 strippers

198. Keanna says:

im glad she won

199. Alice says:

You go gril!! You are so right about everything. People see and hear what they want and when they want. I don’t see you as a hoe, I see you as a women who saw something she wanted and stayed true to herself and got what she wanted in the end. God bless you and your famliy. Keep up the good work.

200. I DONT LIKE HOOPS says:

U FLIRTED WITH REAL AND BORKE HIS HEART WHEN U KNEW U AHD A BOYFRIEND AT HOME AND UR BOYFRIEND IS SO DAYUM S3XY HOW COUDL U U BTCH

201. MS.SHERRIE says:

I WAS GLAD SHE WON SHE DESERVED IT!!!

202. HEATHER says:

HOOPZ, I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!YOU WERE THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON IN THE HOUSE(BESIDES REAL) THAT I THOUGHT HAD HEART AND TRUE CLASS…..YOU DESERVED THAT MONEY AND I CRIED THE DAY YOU WON!!!!!!! HOPEFULLY WE HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF YOU CUZ YOU REAL. AND FLIRT WITH WHOMEVER YOU WANT…JUST CUZ YOU FLIRY DOESNT MEAN ITS YOUR FAULT THEY FALL IN LOVE WITH YA!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!

203. cece says:

YEAHHHHH GOOD FOR HER SHE OUT OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE DESEARVED IT,THANK GOD IT WASNT NOBODY ELSE.

204. Jamiey says:

I LUV HOOPS, SHE’S REALLY A GREAT GIRL, AND I’M SO GLAD SHE WON THAT MONEY:)

205. michelle says:

what happen to you and real. girl with all tha bak

206. Tiffany says:

I like you Hoopz. I always thought you were so pretty. Definately too pretty for Flav. Im just glad somebody actually won a show who actually deserved it. You go girl! Keep doing you cuz you do it well!

207. datgurl says:

im glad hoopz won also! and some people hating on hoopz they need to get over it! ok so she flirted with real so he flirted with her also and at least she did tell him she had a boyfriend she could have done what most females do and lie about it. like she knew he was gonna propose! and when he did she still was like no dont u know i cant i have a boyfriend!! so some people need to stop hatin on her!

208. meg says:

HOOPZ HOOPZ HOOPZ…you deserve it ALL! You are way too good for any realty show, however i enjoyed watching you…the realist person on realty tv…i wish you the best in life!

209. Tori says:

Hoopz is my homegirl. She’s real. She ain’t fake like the rest of them chicks in the house. I don’t appreciate how Pumkin eliminated Chance. Somebody need to whoop her $(%**$“*+~(^+$ before I do.

210. babygirl says:

If anyone has deserved all of this victory it would be Hoopz. She is the realest person on these shows.

211. jackie says:

hoopz is real cool she makes alot of people want to b like her she gutta as hell sexy as hell she got her %+$`@(&+)$_$_$@# 2gether.

212. nyasha says:

hoopz really need to marry real

213. Dulcinae says:

I’m glad Hoopz won the money but the thing that had me wondering was how she said she had a man back at home but when tunning in on the show she’s laid up in the bed with Real ,then laid up in the bed with Whiteboy and I know just because you lay in the same bed with a man, does not mean something went down. But it shouldn’t have went down like that Hoopz especially when the whole world is watching. It’s not a good look.

214. sexyazzme says:

I think she is the realist and also she is a HUSTLER you go girl and I am glad that you saw threw KING magazine cause I was disappointed I thought you were going to be a sell out like others I wont speak of….but congrats..in yyour winning and you have a gorgeous mother I watched that episode and I can see that you want to take care of your family..kudos you on your A game…you didnt let the entertainment bull crap make you into who you are not….I hope all is well with you and your boyfriend…I am sure you let him see that you can bring something to the table and that you are your own woman which means for “INDEPENDENT”….well stay on your grind and continue to be a GO GETTA…I hope your accessory line pops off….Happy Holidays to you and your love ones..

215. Johnathan says:

I LOVE YOU HOOPZ. She was the realest one there.

216. semaje1 says:

Hoopz I think you are a kool person and down to earth, and Im glad you won the money, white boy was a good player but he was just too )^*`&`#~`%$~%$)@ y . What do you think about Real chance at love ? I think real is looking for real love, chance I think just wants alot of girls

217. willette says:

hoopz u r amazing n a real woman,i think u define brains and beauty.i knew u was real when i frist seen u on flavor of love.and if i was bi it would b on.lol. i kno u get that alot but its cool u deserve it.congrats on ur winnings n keep it going.and even though u didn’t like ur pics i thought u still look sexy.

218. MONICA says:

HOOPZ U ARE THE BEST I’M SO HAPPY THAT U WON `%%#`$)&@__~$&!& AH FOR U GURL.

219. KAY KAY says:

FOR ALL OF YOU HOOPZ ^_!@#%^)*&!@`%_ KISSERS, HOOPZ AINT &`@#_%~!`$~#(^!& AND NO IM NOT HATING. I WENT TO COLLEGE WITH HER IN THE SUBURB OF DETROIT, AND SHE AINT NOTHING BUT A HATING ^_!@#%^)*&!@`%_ ^&+~@!~^&_(^&$!$% I STILL THINK THAT SHE DOESNT HAVE ANY ROOM TO CALL NEW YORK, OR ANYBODY ELSE FAKE. IM NOT TOO FOND OF NEW YORK, BUT AT LEAST NEW YORK DIDNT &_(+)$#%**(!)%`* T.I., ALLEN IVERSON, DWAYNE WADE, AND NICK CANNON AFTER HIM AND CHRISTINA MILIAN BROKE UP. HOOPZ ACT LIKE SHE’S HARDCORE, AND GANGSTA, BUT SHE’S NOT. I HAVE NO PROBLEM SAYING ALL OF THIS &`@#_%~!`$~#(^!& TO HER FACE. HOOPZ IF YOU DONT LIKE MODELING, THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING IT THEN? YOU SAID YOU DONT LIKE YOUR FEATURES, AND I THINK THAT YOU DONT LIKE YOUR FEATURES BECAUSE YOUR VERY INSECURE ABOUT YOUR MAN LOOKING JAWLINE, AND YOUR MANLY MUSCULAR BODY. NOBODY TOLD YOUR STUPID ^_!@#%^)*&!@`%_ TO GET BUFF LIKE A &_(+)$#%**(!)%`* ING BODYBUILDER. ALSO IF YOU WERE THAT DAMN UNHAPPY ABOUT YOUR PHOTO SHOOTS, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WOMAN ABOUT YOURS AND TOLD KING MAGAZINE PHOTOGRAPHER THAT YOU DIDNT LIKE THE SHOOTS, AND THAT HE SHOULD HAVE REDONE THE &`@#_%~!`$~#(^!& AND THAT WAY YOU WONT BE COMPLAINING. YOU TALKING ABOUT HOW NEW YORK WAS FAKE, BUT YOU WERE JUST AS FAKE AS SHE WAS, BECAUSE YOU WENT ON THE FLAVOR OF LOVE SHOW FOR PUBLICITY. JUST TELL THE DAMN TRUTH, YOU DID IT FOR PUBLICITY. I HOPE YOUR SLEEPING AROUND DAYS ARE OVER, AND THAT YOU TOLD YOU BOYFRIEND BOO JACKSON ABOUT YOUR NASTY REPUTATION IN THE PAST. ACT GROWN.

220. KENYA L says:

KAY KAY DUM B***** STOP HATIN ON MA GURL HOOPS JUST BECUZ EVERY SHOW SHE HAS BEEN OWN SHE WON AN U DIDNT KISS A** HOOPZ I REALLY AM EXPIRED BY U I WANNA BE SOMETHING LIK U WEN I GROW UP MA DAD JHUS MOVED 2 TENNESE AN I CANT WAIT 2 GO UP THERE IN THE SUMMER HE SAYED HE GONNA SAVE UP HOW MUCH MONEY IT TAKES ME 2 SEE U IN PERSON SO I JHUS CANT WAIT AN DNT LET THIS HATIN ^*%`!`+($`!&`@^$! ES GET U SOUPED UP IIGHT AN U MIGHT REMBER ME FRM UR MYSPACE PAGE I WUZ SO HAPPY 2 WRITE U AN U WROTE BAC I REALLY LIKE DAT JHUST KEEP DOING WAT U DO BEST ANREMVE THAT THE SKY IS THE LIMITED IN LIVE YA LIFE 2 DAH FULLEST BECUZ ANOTHER DAY HURR ANIT REALLY GRANTED AN GOD KNOWS DAT BHUT YEA U ANIT DOINING NUFFIN WRONGE WIT YOUR LIFE SO KEEP YA HEAD UP HIGH LIK IF UR NOSE IS BLEEDING WEEZY.F.BAYBIE!!! BUT YEA JHUS REMBER MA NAME KENYA L BECUZ U DEF…WILL SEE ME OR HERE BOUT ME BECUZ MA DREAMS ARE GOING TO BE MAD AND IMMA BE FAMOUSE ONE DAY KNOW DAT AN KAY KAY IM NOT HATIN ON NEW YORK DATS MA GURL BUT NOT MORE DEN HOOPZ BUT SGE ANIT REALLY DOING ANYTHING GOOD WAT HER LIVE ANYWAY SO GO HEAD AN KISS HER BLACK +)^#&(#(%)(`)`_ CUZ SHE REALLY NT CARE BOUT U IF U SAW HER AN REAL LIVE SHE PROLLY WUD BE JUS STRAIGHT MEAN CUZ DAT HER AN NO ONE CAN CHANGE HER!!!

221. shirlette says:

I THINK HOOPZ IS GREAT SHE PRETTT,SMART,INTELLGIANT,HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER HATIN AZZ $)#+*)@!^“+_+#_^ LIKE THIS DOMB AZZ $)#+*)@!^“+_+#_^ KAY-KAY TALKIN ABOUT SHE WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HOOPZ AND SHE IS THIS AND THAT STOP HATIN ON HOOPZ IF SHE DID GO ON T.V FOR PUBILCITY SHE GOT IT AND STOP HATIN AND GET LIKE HER I HATE WHEN OTHER BLACK FEMALES HATE ON THE NEXT WOMEN STOP HATIN AND U GO ON A SHOW AND GET WHAT SHE ACCOMPLISHED BUT I FORGOT YOUR NOT HER LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

222. marshellas says:

u should have said yea to real. cause her really loved u ? ur a bunch of !_!_@%+`$_~~^%$( n u kno it

223. xxMIZZJACQUETTAxx says:

I like with Hoopz & Real suppoed be love each other

224. jaky says:

Hola soy de venezuela y no hablo ingles este año transmitieron i love money y te felicito siempre fuiste mi favorita, eres una persona con carisma y muy integra vi los episodios vh1 latinoamerica y aqui fue muy popular, todos ustedes estan en su locura pero lo lindo es que gano la perseverancia la honestida y la simpatia y eso lo trasmitia hoopz aunque wytbooy quedo de segundo sige siendo muy lindo…suerte

225. 2184696 says:

What a lovely day for a 2184696! SCK was here

226. Original of both we ought to kill off a common misconception: You are unable as achieve a overturn cellular phone number lookup used for to be had.

227. There are numerous reasons a one might necessitate to do turn around telephone look cheerful. It may well be present in support of the numerous irritating hang out of bed calls what time you are receiving before in a number of cases , with the intention of find starting stipulation your partner is cheating area you. No area what the reason, doing a rearrange telephone search is importance you’ll find it weight in addition to gold.

228. A quantity of paid google pages offer complete databases relating so when personal particulars of individuals that range as of telephone number, civil street public records, along with criminal arrest back-ground documents.

229. jaybird369 says:

Hoopz, you are my all-time FAVORITE Flavor Of Love person!!! Among other things, you are adorable, classy, drama-free, honest and straightforward. No wonder you won BOTH Flavor Of Love season 1 and then I Love Money season 1…you are a born winner!!! Endless praise to you, darlin’!!!