New Kids Concert: Another Happy Winner

It’s happened again. We have another New Kids on the Block fan heading off to see their favorite group. Torrie Eddy-Morris has been loving herself some NKOTB since day one. Congrats Torrie! She’s won herself a trip for two to Las Vegas, VIP tickets to the show, a meet and greet session with the Kids, and two nights of sweet hotel accommodations.

Here’s the photo and the story she submitted to our Ultimate Fan contest.

“The craziest thing I have done for something connected to NKOTB was my friend Renee and I would collect soda cans (worth 10 cents in Michigan) to get the items our parents would buy us. The hat I am wearing in the picture was paid for by “pop can” money!”

The Ultimate Fan contest continues. Send us your stories and photos for a chance to win a shot at seeing the guys onstage this fall.

See photos and read more crazy NKOTB fan stories right here.

Watch New Kids videos and interviews right here.

Watch them choose and explain their favorite videos by other artists right here.

1. marcy says:

I thought this was a contest for the “Craziest” thing u ever did? Hmmm… Not so crazy

2. JMac says:

Yeah! So happy for you! Have fun in Vegas. While this may not be the “craziest” thing I’ve ever read, I’m happy they chose a winner that submitted 50 words or less!! :) Congrats!

3. Aw C'mon Jeez Already says:

how about a show about the top 10 alternative bands? YOU owe them big time! why all the stupid metal? alternative rules! metal is gay! New kids on the block? you can’t be serious.who gets paid the big bucks for this kind of crap programing?

4. Blair (Cover Girl) says:

Here we go again with the sore losers :)

Congrats Torrie…give Donnie kisses for me!

5. Barbie says:

Congrats to the winner, no matter who wins someone is always going to have something to say, ENJOY!!!

6. Danielle says:

Congrats Torrie! I hope you have a great time in VEGAS!
    I went to the L.A. show last night and it was kick a**.

7. Jonesy says:

Ooo, this winner actually gives me hope! Definitely not the craziest thing I’ve heard, but a cute story. Congrats!

8. candie kennedy says:

i see someone on this message board had no taste or class what so ever. hating on the winner or the fact that nkotb is back on the scene is lame-o

them dudes rock the house no matter what any dumb s fool says about them- they put on one hell of a show. stop hatin on them. they rock the house. give thme the [rp[s they deserve= the women love them. i smell jealousy.

9. Vanessa says:

Congrats Torrie! And don’t worry about any negative posts from people. People will ALWAYS have criticism. Let it go and enjoy the fact that you won. And while your story may not be classified as “crazy”, it’s unique. (Which I believe is what VH-1 is also looking for). It shows that you weren’t a spoiled kid who had everything handed to you. You and your friend went out, took initiative and collected cans (aka WORKED) for the New Kids memorabilia that you wanted. So you deserve this!!!

10. Nichole M says:

I wish Ohio would give cash for pop cans! When I was in Michigan, I stayed with a friend and she had SOOOOO many pop cans on her porch waiting to get cashed in! LOL!
    New York Voting starts today! Good Luck everyone! Ive been dying to win this one! haven’t been to NY since 1 week before 9/11! My younger sis and I love NKOTB and NY! Woot Woot! AND my b-day is the 22nd! What a gift that would be!

11. nikki says:

well…. it is not the craziest thing i have ever heard but congrats!!!!

12. Michelle Marie says:

Any winner yet for NY. I ‘m still praying & hoping to win.

13. Nichole M says:

I had heard that they contact the winner the last day of judging, which would have been Friday.
    I know, Im bummed too!

14. Lisa says:

Have a great time !!!!!!!!!! :)