Hulk Hogan Pits Danny Bonaduce Against Dennis Rodman On New CMT Show

While most other reality stars are screaming “Show me the green,” the participants on Hulk Hogan’s Celebrity Championship Wrestling are screaming “Show me the red” – they’re out for blood. Brooke‘s dad and Linda‘s ex is kicking off a new show where Danny Bonaduce‘s roid rage can be put to good use: kicking the asses of everyone from Dustin Diamond to Dennis Rodman. The show premieres on CMT this Saturday, October 18. Check the clip above for all the action, and head to the site for video profiles on all of the characters who’ll crashing around the ring.

1. Nina says:

I LOVE THE HULK!

2. Evz says:

Ahahah bonaduce is gonna kill dustin, i cant believe he slapped him

3. OOORLY says:

why is this on CMT? isnt that the country music channel? ill watch it but im surprised it on that channel n not vh1

4. dowdygirl11 says:

I love the Hulk and will watch him on any and every TV show he is on. I loved his family and still watch Brooke and look forward to everything they do. I wish all dads were like Hulk Hogan.

5. Teresa Ann Holt says:

VIDEO WILL NOT PLAY

6. carla says:

I CAN NOT STAND ANY OF THE HOGANS. THEY ARE ALL MONEY HUNGRY. HULK IS A WASHED UP WRESTLER. THEIR SON NICK IS A WRECKLESS SPOLIED LITTLE BRAT…BECAUSE OF HIM A MAN’S LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME…HE IS TRYING TO PROFIT FROM HIS “ACCIDENT” AND WHAT I FIND EXTREMELY DISTURBING IS SOMETHING I FOUND ON YOU TUBE OF HULK AND HIS SON NICK TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF NICK’S STUPIDITY. THEY ARE TRYING TO BLAME THE VICTIM FOR THE CRASH!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE THROWN HIS )*()+)*_$(“&#@ IN JAIL FOR LIFE! HE IS NOT REMORSEFUL HE IS ONLY DOING WHAT WILL GET HIM THE MOST MONEY..HE SAYS IT HIMSELF
    THEY ARE VERY SICK. I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH ANY SHOW BY ANY OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS. I HOPE THAT VH1 TAKES ALL OF THEIR LAME HOGAN SHOWS OFF THE AIR!! THEY ARE SICK!!! HERE IS THE AUDIO I FOUND ON YOU TUBE…I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF INTERVIEWS BY THE FAMILY MEMEBERS AND THEY BLAME EVERYONE BUT NICK FOR WHAT HAPPENED…FACT HE HAD A HORRIBLE DRIVING RECORD AND A LONG HISTORY OF WRECKLESS DRIVING…

PLEASE ANYONE READING THIS DO NOT FEED INTO THESE SHOWS..AS YOU CAN HEAR YOURSELF IT IS A SCAM AND YOU ARE ONLY FUELING A MONSTER…THINK ABOUT THE VICTIM!

7. amber says: