Charm School 2 Sneak – Next Episode It’s Rocking Time!

The girls get more than they bargained for when Sharon asks them to manage a rock band in episode 4 of Rock of Love Charm School. Watch this sneak peek!

Rock of Love Charm School show page
Charm School videos and extras

1. Kathii says:

I wanted to say I thinking Destiny is one of the top highest at Charm School. As for Lacy you either love her or hate her. I have to say I still love her! One celebrity she reminds me of is Tawny Kitchatone. You know the red head in the WhiteSnake video Here I go again. I’m hoping Lacy doesn’t follow down Tawny’s path she’s in Celebrity Rehab show! I like Tawny and Lacy both. I just want bettter for Lacy! Good luck ladies in the Rock of Love CHarm school. May the best lady win!

2. BlakeD says:

Scotty T,

you are such an ostentatious jackas$. your little “rant” may have been bearable if you could have focused more on grammar and less on trying to appear smart. although i agree that Kathii is stupid for liking Lacey (and also butchering the english language), you have no room to talk because you’re just as dumb.

3. ash says:

Megan, Lacey and Brandi C are the only interesting things about this show. I’m sorry but no one would watch this nonsense if it was just bland brunettes Destiney and Kristy Jo exchanges blinks and encouraging words. So get over it and enjoy the entertainment the stars of this show provide instead of posting bitter rants about how “mean” they are.

Megan, Lacey and Brandi C ARE Charm School, and that’s that. You may find girls like Jessica inoffensive and “nice” but she’s background noise.

4. jon says:

megan, lacey, brandi c all they wayyyyy! i also like kristy joe and jessica but they barely have any camera time..
    all the rest are so classless and rude..especially brandi m, inna and heather

5. crispie says:

Well, I found Scotty T’s “rant”…(as you call it, BlakeD) quite informative and witty….and very eloquently put. What’s with the hostility?

6. PD says:

People are a bit hostile here this am. Come on its JUST A REALITY SHOW…

7. Tara says:

Lacy and Tawny are like comparing Apples and Bowling Balls. NOT even close. And for Scotty T. You tried SO very hard to appear smart but you came across as a big loser. Try again.

8. Neicey says:

Megan and brandi c. (i hope you read this) i loved yall in rock of love and in i love money…but on charm school yall are some dumbass females..yall give females a bad name..i am 20 yrs. old with a 6 month old daughter and megan actin like life is easy “i want to be a trophy wife” you sound ignorant no man wants a dumb female…and brandi c. just because megan leaves you dont have to…thats just like on i love money you could have won but no you just give up…you are a grown *&($*&_~~_*@#@) women that thinks,moves, and breathes by herself so why all of a sudden does megan run your life you might as will be up in her arms like lily…calm down grow a backbone…and just to let you no that if that was me that you kicked school or not i would have beatin the stuffin out of you…i really do like yall and i was votin for yall to when especially meagen in i love money…and laci i have one think to say about you…you are a #@^*$_`_#%)&^%!%% and i dont see how someone can get off by puttin others down…ALL YALL IS KIDS STRAIGHT CHILDREN…i hope none of yall have kids cause they would run you or be just like you and that is not a compliment…GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

9. Neicey says:

Megan and brandi c. (i hope you read this) i loved yall in rock of love and in i love money…but on charm school yall are some dumb females..yall give females a bad name..i am 20 yrs. old with a 6 month old daughter and megan actin like life is easy “i want to be a trophy wife” you sound ignorant no man wants a dumb female…and brandi c. just because megan leaves you dont have to…thats just like on i love money you could have won but no you just give up…you are a grown women that thinks,moves, and breathes by herself so why all of a sudden does megan run your life you might as will be up in her arms like lily…calm down grow a backbone…and just to let you no that if that was me that you kicked school or not i would have beatin the stuffin out of you…i really do like yall and i was votin for yall to when especially meagen in i love money…and laci i have one think to say about you…you are a _^!#)$*`^!)*(!#%& and i dont see how someone can get off by puttin others down…ALL YALL IS KIDS STRAIGHT CHILDREN…i hope none of yall have kids cause they would run you or be just like you and that is not a compliment…GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

10. Rhonda Summers says:

my friends and i were all thrilled to see megan leave this week!! it’s one thing to be coniving to try and win, but to lie and make up stuff the way megan does is wrong. I can’t wait for the reunion so everyone can see megan for who she is. females like megan will end up with nothing once the looks go!!! hopefully, a couple of std’s will slow her down.

11. Jennifer says:

WOW and you have a lot to show your kid at the age of 20 right? You cant even put a sentence together properly. You have NO right to bash other girls when you are NO BETTER.

12. WhiskeyAngel says:

It’s amazing that I got sucked into this particular show. I don’t usually watch them at all, but knowing Sharon would be in charge was a chance I didn’t want to miss. I was thrown off last week when she sent Rodeo home until I realized her reason for doing so. Rodoe really is better off just being herself and not getting sucked into all the drama that these shows have to offer. However, I really wanted Megan to go instead, but giving her one more chance and letting Rodoe get back to her life ‘was’ the way to go. But why give Megan any money, fame and a chance to really do something with her life if she doesn’t give a s**t anyway. To offer someone that much money and all they can ‘continue’ to show people is that she is lazy, rude, selfish, violent and an obvious LIAR. Did she forget that the world is watching her lie and Sharon has access to all of it??? Charm School cannot change this crazy little girl and she would just blow the money on a tanning bed anyway and a special toy car for dog. Megan pushing and kicking another woman in the crotch. I don’t care what the reason…. Not very charming. And did Brandi even fight back? No. Good for her. She had already been bashed earlier by Megan for making the lead singer cry. If I recall the lead singer didn’t even bother to return a phone call in a timely fashion and make everyone wonder if she was at the hopsital or what. The girl was already crying about her brother. Whatever…
    As for Destiny… Some may think I am totally crazy, but I’ll tell ya, just become she has made some dumb choices in her life just like every other human being, she can speak well, she is camera friendly, she is not as vain as some of these other girls and something tells me that even if she doesn’t win this competition I certainly hope someone grabs her up and uses her hidden talents. I can’t wait to see how she does next week.
    Lastly… Lacy… Good ole Lacy. She might have some knowledge of the music industry, but she was not the manager and I am relieved that Destiny and the whole team one. Lace really, really, really needs to know when to not talk, take a step back and watch. A person cannot learn anything if they are talking and acting like they already know everything. Trying to outshine everyone around you only makes the entire team not shine as brightly as possible. Lacy and Destiny’s team may have one, but they could have looked better if Lacy would have quit trying to be the only shining star in the room. But, I like Lacy. She’s got great potential if she could just control her vomit mouth and change her hair color.

13. KCM1987 says:

Okay…Megan you suck so bad it makes me nauseous. Brandi C. and Megan ARE lesbians because who in their right mind would cry like a child when Megan left?? Megan and Brandi C. are pathedic and are a disgrace to white women EVERYWHERE. YOURE the reason why white women have t his dumb airhead IDIOT stereotype following us around!! SHUT THE **** UP both of you and GROW UP!! Megan you think men only care about your fake ^~#_~@)*(*&_@)* s so you can treat people however you want well thats not true. I have nothing but guy friends and they all HATE YOU. They all think Brandi M. and, ummm i forget her name but she works for nasa supposidly, are the hottest girls on there so get over yourself!! I really hope your DREAM comes true and you become a trophy wife(HAHAHA) and when your fake ^~#_~@)*(*&_@)* s start to sag and your bleach blonde hair falls off your head because its so fried I hope whoever youre with leaves you and you feel like the dumba** that you are. ANYWAY..Destiny, Brandi M, Heather, and lol girl who works for NASA you guys rock!! I hope one of you wins. If Lacey or Brandi C wins, and thats IF she doesnt run home to her lesbo partner, I will officially stop watching VH1. Megan go **** yourself, Brandi C. grow up and buy some waterproof mascara, Lacey CHANGE YOUR HAIR COLOR, and everybody else LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

14. KCM1987 says:

People who say we need to stop being so hostile and saying that the mean girls on here are mean, SHUT UP. I am not stupid I know this is a TV show and I know that their B*tchy attitudes make the show but it’s people like you that give excuses for these girls behavior. They need to hear people tell them how they really are because they obviously think their sh*t dont stink! And no I am not jealous thank you very much I am real in every way and SMOKE Megan and Brandi C. I am just MAD at the name they are giving us white women!! And if you like these girls then that just says what kind of person YOU are..a fake a** bimbo like them.

15. Bianca says:

I heard that Brandi Mahon won charm school. Her mom Sherrie Mahon told alot of people.

16. Leslie says:

Can anyone tell me what episode it is in when the girls get dressed up all fat and ugly really nasty looking. I have seen it a couple times in the episodes but I am not having any luck finding it.

17. annie cummins says:

Is it just me or does it piss some of you other folks off when all of a sudden race is an issue! That crap is really getting so old. And before some of you start getting your panties in a bunch, I am part black, white and caldian. Grow up. I know things aren’t perfect, and they probably won’t be for a long time to come but your only hurting our cause when YOU can’t let it go. Stop trying to read it into everything you see….. GO OBAMA!!!!