Mary Carey might be our favorite Rehabber of either of the two seasons. There’s just something about her inherent combination of vulnerability and brashness that makes her so watchable. The clip above is a deleted scene in which the Rehab alum visits with the new batch and talks about her experiences. It’s not all roses — while she’s effectively done with porn, she isn’t exactly sober either (she rates herself as “60 percent better”). It goes to show that rehab isn’t a cure-all, but in the best-case scenario, it’s the start of an ongoing process. That’s reality for you.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Who Jackie Christie Wanted To Punch + Other Basketball Wives LA Regrets | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog