Scream Queens – Episode 7 Gallery

This week’s Scream Queens was low on the terror side — the exercises were all based on introspection (some of it P.O.V.-cam, Blair Witch-style…minus the snot). As though picking up the slack for the knives of slashers, the girls were, instead, at each other’s throats. Michelle, in particular, did as much as she could to play psychological Jigsaw on the girls, taunting them with her perceived superiority. It had the reverse effect on Lindsay, who used Michelle’s hubris as inspiration to humble her — Lindsay ended up named Leading Lady in the Director’s Challenge, which found the girls acting opposite their evil selves in a mirror. Angela, too, indulged in some beef, tearfully calling out the judges’ decision to award Michelle the Leading Lady designation last episode. But ultimately, the meat hook was turned on her as she was yanked from the show for just not having the chops. That leaves three ladies — Michelle, Lindsay and a vulnerable Tanedra (who stumbled this episode for the first time) — who’ll battle each other in the “Scream Queen gauntlet” in next week’s season finale.

Scream Queens show page
Scream Queens
videos
Horror Hotties (a photo gallery of fright-flick actresses)

1. sarah says:

Ah….miss linds….you rocked it…….big time…… My fave to win!!!!

2. Sara says:

I’m so glad Lindsay has finally found confidence in herself. She’s lovely and a talented actress, and I’m happy that she’s beginning to see that.

Both she and Tanedra are so sweet and endearing, I’ll be super-happy if either of them wins. If Michelle wins, on the other hand, I may just throw up in my mouth a little bit…oh well, it’s not like I watch the “Saw” sequels anyway :).

3. alyssa says:

michelle u think your _#+*@(_+(%%@~@%$ does not stink, maybe it doen’t but u do!!!!!!!!

4. tanedra says:

u pulled it off even though he told y to do it again cause u were messing up so u didi it again i think to me u didi good keep trying ur best at wat u do and take all beef from producers and dicretors and keep doing wat u do again and go for it good luck

5. Ozzy Robin says:

I do not care what others say… i love this girl!

Ozzy Robin

6. Aimee hutson says:

I loved your evil side but i didnt really like your vunerable side so just keep up the good work and keep on trying all of you!

love
    Aimee Hutson
    11years old
    LOVE YOUR SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

7. Aimee says:

I’m sooo sad and glad at the same time because im happy she went home because she just wasn’t trying enough to be in the top three! Everyonelse fought to be in the spot there in now!She just kinda goofed of and lacked and never took in what the directors were saying and thats why she went home. She was also lacking in how hard she tried!But the reason why I’m sad is because she would of been a really good actor if she would of just took in what the directors were saying that is why she went home because she never took in and went over what the judges were saying and say they had to do a crying scene, she would just try to make herself cry s she could just get it over with! She also started crying because Michelle got leading lady and she didn’t,,,,,, I WONDER WHY! Because she’s just not trying her hardest to be the winner and play in the movie Saw 6.she never tried her hardest.
    I even wonder why they kept her on the show that long and in the very begging of the show she didn’t even try she was just like,Lets just get this over bwith and just put me in the top two and just give me the script and i will get by tomorrow.

8. Gisele says:

Michelle is by far the best of this sorry lot. The fact that they are trying to make Angela look like competition is sad. She totally sucks. She wears the low cut shirts in the hopes that her boobs will get her to win because she knows she can’t act. Come on… There is no way anyone else can win. Michelle is not only beautiful, she can actually act. The others are so lame it’s pitiful. If Michelle doesn’t win this the show is fixed and one of the other girls has someone on the inside pulling the strings.

9. Sujey says:

I’m ruttin 4 Tanedra….I think that she’s the best in this competition. Michelle is just a tooooo **`!#!!(+!+!$$%^( y and coocky to be a somebody.

10. DIANE says:

FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS A GREAT SHOW! I ALSO WOULD LOVE TO SAY THAT ANGELA,LINDSEY AND TANEDRA YOU GIRLS ARE THE BEST ALSO YOU THREE ARE THE MAIN REASONS WHY I WATCH THIS BECAUSE YOU ALL GOT WHAT IT TAKES VERY MUCH. THE LAST EPISODE I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT ANGELA GOT THE X I AM SO SORRY GIRL KEEP YOUR HEAD UP YOU ARE GREAT… I JUST HOPE AND PRAY EITHER TANERA OR LINDSEY GETS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE REALEST GIRLS ON THERE. MICHELLE NEEDS TO GET THE X FOR SHE THINKS SHE IS EVERYTHING NEWS FLASH YOUR NOT. SORRY BUT THATS HOW I FEEL MAYBE IF YOU WOULD STOP THINKING YOUR THE S@I% THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD BE THE NEXT SCREAM QUEEN. ALL I AM SAYING IS IF MICHELLE WINS THIS WILL BE ONE SAW VI I WILL NOT WANNA WATCH .

11. De'Quisha says:

I LOVE THIS SHOW! TANEDRA I THINK YOU ARE THE BEST ACTRESS ON THE SHOW YOU HAVE SO MUCH TALENT KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND DONT LET NOBODY GET YOU DOWN YOU INSPIRE SO MANY OTHER GIRLS IN THE WORLD AND YOU CANT LET THEM DOW

12. ashia davidson says:

I’AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! WAY TO GO! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU THE WHOLE SHOW!! GO GIRL!

13. Nelly says:

First of all, TANEDRA!! I want to congratulate you for your hard work!! it really paid off. You will be great in the movie SAW VI, May God Bless you and may your career rocket off for a new HOLLYWOOD STAR!! Way to go…

14. Tiffany says:

GO TANEDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR THE !`!%&`+^#!^~$%)~ WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU WIN!! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU THE WHOLE TIME!! HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Tiffany says:

You SO TOTALLY deserved this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do your thang girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see you in the movie!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HELL YES!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WON!!!!!!!!! I”M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YO THANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. veronica grace says:

hey! does anyone know what make-up and fash wash Michelle weres???
    her skin is FLAWLESSS!!! shes so pretty :)

17. veronica grace says:

i cant believe that….TANDEDRAAAA ONE!

18. veronica grace says:

i AM SO PROUD OF HER…AWWW I CRIED! SHE HAS GREAT TALENT!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE HER IN SAW 6.
    LOL.. I WAITED BY MY COMPUTER TO PRESS SEND HAHA LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE WAITED TOO.
    SHES AWSOME GO TEE!!!

19. Cartisha Lewis says:

Who won the role

20. net says:

I wanted Michelle to win. She’ll probably do better in reality. On many shows, the runner up surpasses the actual winner. Go Michelle.

21. sexygirl says:

What did you say michelle?You got the looks?Are you serious?You gots to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You got the look alright,but it for sure has nothing to do with being pretty because you are not even pretty.You look alright,but i wouldn’t say that you are dropdead gorgeous.Plus your attitute speaks for itself,you are a lowlife disgusting and evil individual.My dog has bigger t..ts than you.All you have is nipples and for sure nothing else.Plus you don’t even have a pretty smile.You need to stop smoking so darn much,because your voice sounds totally smoked up.Sorry,but you need to take another good look into the mirror and come to the realization that you certainly do not look as good as you imagine you do.Beautiful face my foot.Yes,you are not ugly but you are also not beautiful like you like to claim.Sorry but your attitute sucks.

22. sandra from az says:

michelle sorry bout wat went down but she was way better then u thats wat u get for thinkn u had it the “strong black women” took it frm u but im sure will see u again but i wnt pay to see u . u hav a pack of haters now but thats all ur fault now but still best of luck…

23. Alek says:

Hi. Good site.

24. shyPA says:

Okay well it seems that ppl are jealous or something that they werent on the show.
    lol
    she is pretty.
    and talented morons.

25. dejah says:

your so pretty iwish i was you

26. lilmama says:

you look so pretty and i like your eyes thats my favorite color

27. dejah says:

your so mean how could you say that if you one i bet you you would act like your the better one or whatever i dont like that so stop being rude to people PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I gots to go bye peeps!

28. ddw says:

I’M SORRY BUT WHAT HAPPEND TO
    FACEIT DON’T LOOK SO PRETTY!!!!!!!

29. BRIANNA says:

YOUR A LITTLE HATER. GUESS WHAT ONLY A FEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU SO SHUT YOUR LITTLE MOUTH .YOUR JUST JEALOUS THAT TANEDRA WON THE ROLE AND YOU DIDN’T. SO I WOULDN’T BE TALKING!YOUR FACE IS SO UGLY WHEN YOU FAKE CRY. WHEN YOU REALLY CRY I CALL YOU A CRY BABY!YOUR SO UGLY.

30. erica says:

omg!!! she is a really gudd acter for her not to actually never been train before

31. Shaun Davis says:

Hey just a heads up, I wanted to let everyone know that Xio Dibin speaks English. I hope I posted in the right location?

32. La'Conda says:

ii AM SO GLAD THAT SHE WON EVERYBODY THOUGHT DOWN ON HER BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE ANY ACTiiNG SKiiLLS BUT WHEN SHE WENT THERE SHE NAiiLED iiT AND PLUS SHE WAS THE ONLY BLACK GiiRL THER AND SHE iiS REPRESENTiiNG THE BALCK LADiiES

33. Sandi says:

They picked the right girl for the role talented pretty and smart

34. Daily says:

DAMMM!!!! thats scarry i will no like to see that in my room

35. jgjhgj says:

michelle is the better!!!

36. jgjhgj says:

lindsay is so bad in the actuacion

37. x-men says:

hello i’m x-men :D
    i’m from space and i don’t want peace