The Celebreality Interview – Tanedra

She was raw, and she was emotional, but ultimately, she was talented. And that is what won out in the end: Tanedra is VH1′s first Scream Queen! Below, the victorious actress gives us all the dirt she can on her role in Saw IV, talks about the bits of training she was able to sneak in before the show, mulls over defeating the reality-TV stigma and answers accusations of tokenisms that people have thrown at her because of her race. “They auditioned me and they liked me because of my talent not because, hey, let’s get her in here because we need a black…” she tells us. Indeed!

Congratulations!

I’m excited. Well, I’m excited and nervous at the same time. Toward the end of the show’s run, sister was losing her mind. I did not think I was going to make it, so when I pulled through at the end, I couldn’t believe it. I felt myself slipping.

Why were you losing your mind?

The stress of everything. Making it down to the Final 4 and then the Final 3 and then wanting to win and then just being in the house and then still wanting to impress James Gunn and then getting to see the Saw producers and knowing I hadn’t been doing a good job on the last few challenges. Everything just fell on me at one time. Every little thing I did after I certain point I thought was wrong. I kept second-guessing myself. It was getting really bad.

You cried a lot.

Honey, I’ve never cried so much in my life. It was really, really important for me to win or at least get far enough. In the acting world, at 28, I’m kind of aging out. This was do or die. I’m not like 21-year-old Michelle who has all these years, or Lindsay who’s 23. Here’s me, the old hag trying to make it at 28. I’m not old technically, but starting acting at 28 is old.

But isn’t that sad? And I saw on your MySpace that you said you weren’t one of the prettiest girls on the set, but that isn’t true.

Everyone had the hots for Michelle, she’s a pretty girl. Looking around at the other girls didn’t take my self-confidence away, but I did feel like I wasn’t one of the hotter girls there. I came to that conclusion during the judgings because they would always say how much the camera loves Michelle or how beautiful Lindsay’s eyes were or how beautiful Sarah’s this is or Kylah that. When they got to me, it was always, “Tanedra, you’re believable.” I wondered, God damn am I pretty? I figured in the end that I wasn’t just their cup of tea.

What’s the deal with Saw VI? When do you start shooting? What’s it about?

I haven’t heard anything yet. I heard something about pre-production starting in February or March and that it’s going to be filmed in Canada. But that’s about it. They haven’t gotten in contact with me, so I assume they’re going to do that soon, now that the show is over. We have no idea what the role will be like. I heard a rumor that the way the role was written would depend on who won. I guess they’re just waiting to see what the winner is capable of pulling off.

Are you a fan of the series?

Yeah. I’d seen the original and Saw II, but I hadn’t seen the rest until Scream Queens. I like mind-game stuff, so it’s right up my alley.

What about horror in general. You a fan?

I wouldn’t say I’m a fan. I watch them, definitely. Child’s Play is my favorite horror movie of all time. I’m not a buff. I’ve seen people online whose names and MySpaces are all horror. Definitely not that deep.

Is there a genre you prefer to work in?

I like drama, and I would love to do action. Blow me up, throw me from a plane, let me jump off a building. No sappy love stories, but definitely comedy, too. They didn’t show any of my fun side on Scream Queens. I just seemed so serious and blah on TV. I am not nearly that boring. I was telling my mother that watching me on this show is like watching paint dry. I can’t win for losing. People wonder why I’m so boring, but if I wasn’t boring, I’d be loud and obnoxious and then I’d be what? The loud ghetto girl.

Do you think your lack of acting experience was a strength ultimately?

Well, let me clear this up: when I called myself inexperienced, I meant as far as formal training was concerned. I’ve never had theater training, I never went to conservatory schools. I’ve taken some commercial classes and a comedy class. But nothing that has to do with theater or performing arts. I’ve done two plays, but I have acted. It shouldn’t come across that I woke up one morning and said, “Hey! I wanna act.” I’m what I call a “professional auditor.” If you want to check out an acting school, you can attend a class for like $20, sitting in the master class for three hours with the teacher. That’s what I did. I would find the best classes and just take extensive notes because I knew that’d be my last time at that class ’cause I wasn’t about to pay $500! I did what I had to do to get the little bit that I got. John Homa would always ask me where I pulled it from when I’m acting. Sometimes, my childhood but normally, I don’t know where I pull it from. It just comes out. You know how people say, “Oh, I went to a dark place and…?” I don’t do that. It’s hard to explain.

It sounds innate.

That’s what Shawnee would tell me: “Your instinct is crazy.”

When did you start pursuing acting?

Around 2006. I did a few music videos years ago, but I quickly learned that wasn’t what the hell I wanted to do. All that booty clapping and t**ty shaking I knew had nothing to do with what I was trying to do with my life.

You wrote on your MySpace about being worried about entering the reality TV world.

Ninety-one percent of my TV viewing is reality, so I know how people look at you and not take you seriously. I didn’t want that to affect me trying to get work. Like, “This is the girl from the reality show? Next!” But after some physical shaking from my mom, I came around. She said, “Think about it. It’s an acting competition. You’re not trying to get with Flavor Flav. You’re not looking for a man. This is something you want to do, and each week people will get to see you act.” I had actually called the producers the night before I was supposed to go to the set and told them that I didn’t want to do it. The next day, they called me and talked me into it.

What was your take on all the racial discourse?

I think there was so much of it because there was only one black person. That’s where the whole “token black girl” thing came in and that’s what really pissed me off. I think what people latched onto was when I said, “It’s my talent, not my color.” I had to go on the message boards to clarify that. They auditioned me and they liked me because of my talent not because, hey, let’s get her in here because we need a black. Lina didn’t help things with her “Soul Trains” and “Naomi Campbells” and all that.

What was your take on all that?

Lina is a big jokester. I’m not prude, I’ll laugh at racial jokes. I think she took it too far, and because she thought that’s how she’d be labeled anyway, she kept at it. She gave [the editors] the bullets for the gun. But she’s not a racist at all. We talk two to three times a week. Everybody in the house was friends. Generally, we all got along, and even more after the cameras were off. There are no enemies.

Another thing is that I didn’t want it to seem like I was struggling for all the black actresses. Don’t get me wrong: I love it when little African American girls write me to tell me I’m their inspiration, but I want to be an inspiration for everybody. There are a lot of people of all kinds out there who don’t have a chance. Who don’t have a resume or training, but innate ability. That’s who I want to represent.

Do you worry about the “token” talk being just a taste of what you’ll face in Hollywood? There’s even that horror-movie cliché that the black character always dies first.

I’m just trying not to think about that. I just want to go in there, do a good job and hopefully they’ll see past that.

What do you see happening for you beyond Saw VI?

I’m getting my stuff together now. I’m starting on new headshots and working on my resume. I need representation, too. I don’t have an agent or manager, but I thought I should wait till the show stopped airing so people could see my work. And now I have a demo reel, so I’m getting ready to send that out, too. But I’m open to anything: sitcoms, soap operas, anything.

Well, I hope that it works out for you. You have the talent to break free of the reality-TV stigma for sure.

I’ve been wondering if I’ll be the exception. There are reality people who do well after their shows but then fall off. I want to keep going. I want to be the one who does succeed. I think that’s where my drive is coming from right now: I wanna be that one. I have to be the one.

Keep up with Tanedra via her FamousVH1Friends.com profile and her MySpace.

Scream Queens
show page

Scream Queens
videos
Hot photos of Tanedra
Horror Hotties (a photo gallery of fright-flick actresses)

1. inshock says:

Well I know what movie I will not be watching now. I will no longer watch any more Saw movies because this girl is in no way qualified to win the part, so we get a black president so now we have to give the part to this girl cause she is black? I know it’s not because she is better.

2. Nicole Marie says:

Boo! I liked Tanedra initially but over the course of the show, Michelle won me over. I would have preferred to see Michelle in Saw 6. I do think that Tanedra is talented but she started to seem a little bit ‘one note’ for me; every performance was the same. She always cries the same; she always yells the same. Congrats to her but I look forward to seeing where Michelle’s career may go much, much more!

3. Dennis says:

U Got to be kidding!!!!!!! Michelle was better.

4. CHARMARNIQUE says:

I’M SO GLAD TANDERA WON U GO GIRL LOL!!!!!!!!! I BEEN PULLING FOR HER SINCE DAY 1. I’M SO HAPPY FOR TANDERA. U GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Mina says:

Not impressed with Tanedra! Go Michelleeeeee

6. hooray says:

)!%&))&^%&$`!$## ay for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. 80'sfan says:

WOW your people are a bunch or critical, mean ^+*~))@&#@#_&~& holes. I mean come on, Tanedra gave it her all constantly and she deserves it. This is her passion and you can see it in her eyes. I am so happy that a strong, genuine, and level-headed person won. You people should stop being critical and give her some recognition. She worked hard to get this, and does not deserve such negative comments.
    cough cough inshock

8. 80'sfan says:

Tanedra is way more talented than Michelle.

9. NIKKI says:

its not a black or white thing. i am a black woman “from the hood”myself but i gotta tell ya i was absolutely shocked that she won. i think michelle did better in both challenges. i liked tenedra though bc she was really good earlier in the season better than anyone else and then she didnt get any better in fact she got worse. so this really should have gone to michelle in my opinion. but hey watdu we know.

10. itsmeniq says:

you go girl i watched you the whole way! I knew you had it girl i am so happy for you!!!!!!!

11. Liz says:

Tanedra was definitely the right choice for the role between the two, although i was very disappointed with Lindsay’s cut before the final scene. Michelle’s acting. although she had a few dynamic moments, was mostly boring and entirely reliant on her looks. There is no question that Tanedra will do well in Saw VI, because she will have the &`))%!$!#%)&(#) istance of the directors in producing the role and creating a final, polished, finished product.

12. Lori says:

I knew from the very beginning that Tanedra was going to win this competition. I do have to say that I was embarrassed at first that I was even watching the show, but I got addicted quickly. I wish that I had the balls to do what all those girls did. Way to go!!!! Tanedra , it was obvious that your talent got you that role. I cried when you won. I’ve never seen a “saw” movie but I am definitely going to see this one. Great job!!!!

13. myamelinda says:

I love Tanedra I watch the show to see her perform . Im glad she won Im very happy for her .
    Go GIRL …..I know your going to do great !!!

14. A STRONG BLACK WOMAN says:

I so understand the episode where Michelle racially attacked Tanedra and it was wrong… but now sweetie you deserve to wear that badge of STRONG black woman as well as, BEST ACTRESS!!!!

And inshock, you can keep your smart racial remarks to yourself!!!! SHE WON!!! GET OVER IT!!! And OUR president elect has nothing with this show, but since you want to take it there HE WON TOO!!! SO stop holding the black culture down. It is not our race that has carried us through, TANEDRA is the BEST for the part, that’s why she was picked and OBAMA is the BEST for the nation, that’s why he was picked!!!

Clearly the judges saw Tanedra’s talent, that’s why they picked her and they are PROFESSIONALS in the business. And the same applies to the electoral college with the presidential election. I am SOOO happy that we have QUALIFIED and PROFESSIONALS choosing and leading IMPORTANT issues because people like you will continue to allow mess to happen. Thank you Tanedra, you are an inspiration lady=)

15. d says:

? Your comapring her getting the part to the election of the president?

Thats stupid. For one thing this show has been filmed for awhile…

I thought she was doing well the whole competition.

If anything I thought “Oh they gave it to the girl with less expierience because its more of a cinderella story that way.” I never thought she got it because she was black in any case…

I thought they both did really well but that in the end Michelle doesn’t look very ‘horror”

16. NIKKI says:

its not a black or white thing. i am a black woman and i think michelle did better and is better for this role. tinedra was great throughout the season but she started slippin and she got worse. michelle learned how to act bc she was terrible at first. i thought for sure michelle was going to win.

17. Dereck M says:

Haters, Haters and More Haters. Tanedra, won because of her talent, not because she is Black Inshock. Society needs to learn how to interact with each other not pull them down. Tenedra worked really hard for this spot and now she has a lead role in Saw Six. I am soooo happy for her. Place yourself in her shoes, if it was you, Inshock, and others, would you want someone to bias your hard work and dedication, put you down or criticize your race, NO! So, give Tanedra a chance. She won fare and square. I went to see Saw on once because it was silly. I now have a reason to go to see Saw Six because Tanedra inspired me to see it. The judges saw something in her and it WAS NOT RACE. So, to all the people in this world that are critically bias, Please, keep your nasty comments to yourself, its rude and disrespectful. Treat others the way you would want to be treated and by your comments I would say VERY SMALL….and Yes, We have a Black President. Its Reality. Accept IT and Live By It. Grow Up and Govern Yourselves Accordingly…..

18. fashionbug says:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Boo to all of the haters…….

19. Tima says:

Hey Tanedra!!!!!!!Yahoo…yipee….You go girl…I cried when she said you won..me and my 7 year old son sat there crying..and crying we are so proud of you….
    If you get a chance look up Cupcake Brown she’s an author and an attorney in Cali. She would be a great person to have in your inner circle..
    stay focused, stay blessed and always remember God is in control……
    -Tima

20. itsmeniq says:

Nick you are a hater!! Tanedra was the best scream queen you go girl!! Good luck honey!!

21. Dereck M says:

LOL A STRONG BLACK WOMAN, you are a mess….lol, you went off….lol….You are Right Though. I am sooo Proud of You for stating the REAL FACTS. Tanedra and Barack Won Fare and Square. Hit me up with an email STRONG BLACK WOMAN, LOL….

22. Glenda says:

I thought she done great for a beginner, the rest of them was to emotional, and thougt they were it through the whole ordeal, so I am glad Tandera won, Congratulations girl!!!! You did it.

23. Glenda says:

I am not into scary movies, but I will sure see saw 6, but not alone. And I think she won fair and square also, everyone can not win some one had to lose, it is a shame people are never happy for someone else’s happiest, this is such a sad word we live in. I bet everyone that is downing her could not have done what she did. That was hard work, it is easy for people to criticize when they are on the out side looking in. Tanedra, keep up head up high and look on the positive side, do not let the player hater’s hold your dream back because they are not happy with them selves. I am very proud of you, and God Bless you and your family.

24. Pamela says:

First off, I’m as white as they come. I can’t believe people are bringing up racial crap on here. It’s embarassing. As much as I couldn’t stand her “over-ego”, Michelle is a pretty good actress. But, Tanedra has something special in her raw talent. I was impressed with her acting throughout the whole show (with the exception of the next to last show), but everyone has their moments. There would have been no Han Solo, no Indiana Jones, etc. if Harrison Ford wasn’t discovered while doing carpentry work during Star Wars interviews (and was asked to help with lines). Tanedra was “discovered” and it’s nice to see. I cried like others when her name was announced and saw her reaction. :) So happy for you Tanedra!!

25. Shanea says:

Congrats Tanedra!!! I was voting for you the entire season and I stuck by you when some of my friends didn’t think you would make it because of your experience. It definitely was not because you were black but every time there was a challenge you brought it to the full extent but I was a little afraid at the second to last show when they found something they didn’t like in you…but I wish for the most success in what you do…

26. cynthianbobby says:

Go Tanedra !! Pay tha haters no neva mind! Can’t wait to come up off some money for ya!!

27. Zenyatta says:

Tenedra did her thang. I’ve been watching this show since day one and I was really focused on Tenedra not because she was black, but because she didn’t have that acting experience like the rest of the woman. I really wanted to see what she could do and she proved herself to be a strong black determined woman and i am soooooooooooo proud of her. I don’t think the judges picked her because she was black but because they SAW something in her they just didn’t see in the other girl’s. I just want Tanedra to know I am so proud of her and I want her to keep opening doors and showing the world just because You cant afford to pay for acting classes or just because You didn’t get the same opportunities as the next person You can be just as good.No matter what race, educational background, knowledge, money, etc. Girl You beat the odds. Damn I’m still crying Your the wo-man continue to do Your thang I’m behind You all the way. CONGRATS!

28. yes! says:

Yes I am so happy 4 u! Michelle couldnt act to save her life who could actually say they would believe anything she was n?………………no one at all!

29. Rachell says:

OMG I AM SOOOO FREAKING HAPPY TANEDRA WON!!!!! It even made me write in that obnoxious all-caps format!! :P Seriously, I don’t care about the SAW movies, but I will see it because SHE is in it! I was rooting for you the entire time, I can’t wait to see her on the big screen!!

30. key says:

All I have to say is tanedra you go girl! I am so proud of you you did it! please keep up the good work stop letting you anger get in the way of your success trust me, saw6 is not the only movie you will play in because you have a gift you are mint to act the lord blessed you with that ability you go girl god bless you your little sister and your family. kimberly mcCaskill a.k.a key

31. Michael L Humdy says:

Im so proud of you hun.Way to go baby!! Keep your head up and God bless you!!!

32. Kelli says:

Tanedra, OMG!!!! I am so happy for you. Girl, you had me crying! I was rooting for you the whole way. I love you Tanedra. You are my role model and I’m so so so happy you won! When she was like would we pay $12 to see you. I was like yes, I would pay $12 to see Tanedra, but the movies are $8 were I live and when SAW VI comes out, I’m buying my ticket to see you. I will not be getting this one on bootleg!!!!!! Yes! Tanedra Won!!!!!

33. Jay says:

I’m so proud of you….I knew you were going to win….You Go Girl

34. Headache41 says:

Tanedra,
    Words escape me.. Your performace was wonderful. It goes to show you that it is not what looks good on paper or what others think you are but the honest desire that dwells deep within. You are a CLASS ACT. Looking forward to seeing you on the BIG Screen. GOD Bless.OOOOH, and for the record, you are a great actress that just happens to be African-American. Race had nothing to do with this win.

35. THERESA TROCHE says:

HELLO TANEDRA!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO PROUND OF YOU! YOU DID IT GIRL! AND YOU ARE THE BEST! I WAS ROOTNG FOR YOU ALL THE WAY FROM THE FIRST SHOW! I WATCHED EVERY SHOW TILL THE END!AND WHEN THE LAST SHOW AIRED I WAS GLUD TO THE SEAT! FOR THE WINER! AND I KNOW IT WAS GOING TO BE YOU! I PRAYED THAT IT WAS! YOU ARE SO BEATIFUL ! I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING A HORRIO MOVIE! AND GIRL YOU ARE READY! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU! YOU WILL BE BRILENT AT ALL COST AND BRING IT LIKE YOU DID IN THE SHOW!! I WOULD PAY TO SEE YOU IN ANY MOVIE NO MATTER WHAT THE COAST! I HAD FAITH IN YOU FROM THE START!SO ON THAT NOTE HAVE A WOUNDERFUL LIFE GOD BLESS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN MORE FILM AND TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUU GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL!!!!!1
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM A BIG FAN OF SAW AND IT WILL BE AN HONOR TO WATCH YOU AND TO SEE WHAT WILL COME TO THE MOVIE! YOU HAVE OVER COME THE ACTRESS WORLD THAT IT COMES FROM THE HEART NOT JUST THE CLASSIES AND HONEY I FEEL LIKE I WON WITH YOU! SO PROUND OF YOU AND YOU DID A GREAT GREAT JOB THEY PICKED A WINNER GIRL!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT IN LIFE BRINGS YOU WHEN YOU HAVE FAITH YOU WILL OVER COME! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU I CAN’T GET OVER IT BUT LIKE I SAID YOU SHOULD BE OVER JOYED WITH HAPPYNESS AND NEVER LET ANYONE GET IN YOUR WAY AND NEVER EVER LET THEM SEE YOU SWEAT!!! BY GOOD LUCK AND CAN’T WAIT!
    ONE….

36. Vanessa says:

First off, I am pleased that Tanedra won. I couldn’t stand Michelle (have you ever noticed that it looks like she’s taking a dump when she’s trying to act tough!) However, I must admit that I was disappointed to see Lindsey cut out. I thought she did way better than Michelle. I think she was cut because they perceived her as “less” attractive. Needless to say, I was rooting for Tanedra the whole way. She amazed me with her acting abilities and was on point from the very beginning. Congrats Tanedra : )

37. Meeka says:

Kudos!!! to you Tanedra !!1 You are the Scream (Crying (-: ) Queen. I screamed and cried with you when you won. Your victory WAS so sweet. I didn’t watch the show from the very beginning, I caught four episodes at most, and each time your acting stood out to me as phenominal. Your acting is amazing, in every scene ( except the Mirror Image) I felt you gave everything. In the finale, I felt your fear for your sister, I was enraptured by your performance. I thought you would have been sent home due to the Mirror Image performance, I thought the judges would take the easy way, eliminate you and keep the other three to make Michelle the easy choice. But, when you were still standing, I did not doubt you would be the winner. You have demonstrated that no matter what, you must always believe, never give up hope, and give your utmost each time. You are truly amazing and I look forward to seeing you in Saw V I, even though I am not a horror movie fan. I see an Oscar in your future!!!!!
    ( PS: YOU ARE GODDESS, DON’T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE !! )

Forever a Fan,

Meeka

38. HL says:

From the very first episode I knew it would be Tanedra. Call it a combination of her talent and a focus on the ratings (I don’t honestly think either one was solely responsible for her win), but I knew it would be her.

I find most of the comments amusing. Comparing Tanedra to Obama? Please. It’s reality TV, not politics. And Michelle lost, fair and square – think what you will, but the judges that know more about acting and cinema than YOU decided it. She did well, and she matured over the series, but she brought it too late. Let’s put on our Big Kid Pants and move on, shall we?

Congratulations on your win, Tanedra. I haven’t seen the SAW movies since the middle of 3, but I might just have to see this one.

39. Bre says:

I didn’t watch all of the episodes, but even at the beginning I hoped it would be between Tanedra and Lindsey. I’m glad Tanedra won and not Michelle, but at the same time I’m sad to see that Lindsey was axed. I’m not going to lie; I would have been happy to see her win, though I think she could make it in the industry. However, I liked Tanedra just as much, congrats and I hope her career does well.

40. Kjay says:

Congratulations Tanedra. Although you had never had any previous acting classes, you rocked it!!! These days, producers want to work with someone who does not show that they are a know it all, and I think that’s the advantage that you had over Michelle, who I must say was very good, but I believe that the producers were looking to mold someone into becoming a great actress. Michelle seemed to be already set into her ways from past experience, so I believe that you came right in showing them exactly what they were looking for!!I Good job to all the girls, and most definitely to you Tanedra. I will be looking forward to seeing you in Saw VI and many more movies on the big screen. Congrats!!!!!!!

(Dena Luv)

41. stephanie says:

I love you Tenedra!!!Get ‘em girl…GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGrrrrrrrrrrrr i saw it coming, your hard work and dedication paid of. my family adores you. screaaaaaaaaaaaaaam fo ya money girl. ohoh paramount picture. haha! Im so excited to tell the kids that youre the winner of scream queen. Your raw talent I love dearly fact over fiction. muah , muah im proud of you young lady. now go home to mama and be proud, you deserved it. wink* Can’t wait to take my scarey kids to see you in action, saw IV you go gurl.Enjoy ya sucess and stay focus. may the good lord blessed and keep you god bless. Congratss!!!

42. DJ says:

Congrats Tanedra. I was rooting for you here in The Bahamas. You have done me proud and I believe you are extremely talented. All the best.

43. kiahna says:

I was like..”if tanedra doesnt win im talkin major crap on ythe internet!” lol. Im sorry but michelle lacked talent and she just looked STUPID when she did her scene. I grew up in compton and im so happy for you. I cant wait to see SAW VI !

44. TANEDRA'S #1 FAN says:

HAHAHA! TANEDRA WON…..YOU CAME IN THE SHOW WITH NO EXPERIENCE AND YOU GAVE THEM YOUR ALL RIGHT FROM YOUR HEART AND SOUL! I’VE WATCHED YOU FROM THE BEGINING AND I KNEW THAT YOU COULD GO ALL THE WAY! YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE EMOTIONS AND WHERE THEY REALLY CAME FROM, UNLIKE THE OTHER CONTESTANTS THEIR EMOTIONS SHOWED CO’Z THEY’RE TOLD TO DO SO AND SOMETIMES FORCED! BUT YOU ALWAYS MADE US BELIEVED YOU AND THAT WAS WHAT THE PRODUCERS WERE LOOKING FOR!
    I’M SO GLAD AND BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!

ALL THE BEST!

45. Johnna says:

I think the right person won. Acting is not always about formal training. It takes a strength from within and instincts. Tanedra I wish you all the best and I am looking forward to seeing you in Saw VI and beyond.

46. CJ says:

Tanedra I am so happy 4 u. u worked really hard and u deserve 2 win!!!!!!. I’ve been watching scream queens and i could tell that u really wanted this part more than any of the others. You know that u have proven that if u want something bad enough that u have 2 fight no matter wat the odds r! And you are a great example of that! I am so proud of u!!!!!!! U have showed women of color all over the world that age is nothing but a number that hard work and dedication prevails!!! I look forward to seeing you in SawVI and a whole lot of other movies as well!!! I would pay $12 to see you because jus like the judges said you r believeable!!!!!!!!!! Your beautiful!!!!!! Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See U on the big screen!!!!!! CJ

47. Jeannie says:

i am so HAPPY that you won Tanedra!! I was crying right along with you because you seemed so sincere. Michelle, after a while just got too damm @__$%&*#)`+~!~+# y for me. She was SO sure she was going to win and making so many comments about the other girls. Congratulations and MUCH SUCCESS to you Tanedra, you DERSERVE IT!!!!!!

48. Erica says:

I am SO HAPPY Tenadra won!!!!! Michelle is a beautiful girl! However, Lindsay was right when she stated that Michelle’s arrogance is going to be what defeats HER!!! :) I an SO glad that Michelle came in 2nd… that’s the 1st LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. Kisha Griffin says:

Hi girl i am so happy for you. I cried and cried last night when you won. I have been a fan of yours since the show. I mean it is one thing to be black but to be talented and have a drive to succeed it another. I believe that you were awesome in everything you did. At times you froze up but through it all GOD helped you to succeed. The other girls hated on you and some were racist if you ask me but thank GOD for GOD helped you to stay focus and follow through. I am also glad that all of you in the house got along. May GOD continue to bless you on your journey in the acting business and I know that you will succeed in JESUS Name!!!

50. net says:

I think Michelle will do better in the long run. Tenedra seems like she will be a pain on a real movie set & can’t take criticism. The runner ups in these shows, many times, far surpass the “winner”. Go Michelle!

51. baby girl says:

Tanedra , may God Bless you in you future . You killed your performance . Even though you came up in there with no experience at all God had his hands on you . In his eyes this is his way of telling you that its your time to SHINE!!! Do your thing girl , and fun with this journey. Keep in mind that ” YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS YOU”. Keep it pushin’

52. jennyboo says:

I’m so happy Tanedra won!!!!! She was awesome in the last scene for Saw! All that work paid off! I can’t believe that she called herself old or not prettier then the other girls. OHMIGOD Tanedra was the oldest and looked the youngest out of all the girls. Tanedra your a beautiful girl inside and out and you knocked all them so called young and prettier girls out the box! You are a natural beauty not all made up. Did you see all them so called pretty girls without makeup? Ugh not a pretty sight! The judges commented so much on the other girls beauty because thats all they had to offer.

Congrats on your win and I can’t wait to see you in Saw!

53. Ne Ne says:

MICHELLE WAS ROBBED!!!!!

54. B says:

Tanedra sucked!!!!! Her acting was pitiful, and I can’t believe they picked her over Michelle, who was SO MUCH better than her ugly mug. She had like what ONE emotion through the whole show? How can someone miss that, HELLO? The judges must have really taken their stupid pills as usual they always pick the dumb !(+#@#+@$*__!*%% s of the show, because they make even more obvious that their coming out with another Scream Queens, prob. for liek another movie though, but NEWAYZ Tanedra sucked monkey ((@$$*%_))^@`*+% and is a stupid poor and inexperienced actress, that will make Saw 6 look like a 3 bit cheap movie!!!!! MICHELLE WAS SOOOO ROBBED!!!!!!!!!

55. TC says:

From the 1st episode-I knew u were gonng win. I was pulling 4 u each week. Race doesnt have anything 2 do with it. I am white and loved ur acting. U werent the token girl.u went in with the least experience and that was an advantage. The could mold u into whatever they were looking 4. It was like having a clean slate 2 work with. The others had all this mumbo jumbo in their heads from previous jobs or mgrs and they couldnt get past what had been drilled into their minds 4 yrs. U ROCK. I CANT WAIT 2 SEE U UP ON THAT SILVER SCREEN!

56. Diana says:

EVEN WITH THE ECONOMIC CRISIS I WOULD DEFINITELY WATCH SAW VI IN THE MOVIES. I HAVE ONLY BEEN WATCHING THE SHOW JUST BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE HOW WOULD TANEDRA WOULD DO. SHE IS GREAT AND I WISH HER THE BEST.

57. Angry Black Woman says:

Ok first of all Michelle was a WHOLE lot better then Tanedra. Michelle varied in all the challenges and built on what she knew and grew as an actress. BUT Tanedra stayed the same. Always playing the typical surpressed angry black woman. As a black woman I am insulted!!!! They should have picked the better actress not the one that will bring ratings because of the color of her skin. This is so a race thing. I am sick and tired of things happening because of my skin color always being a factor, I want things to happen with all the hard work and drive and who I am as a person a woman NOT a BLACK woman. And No I am not ashamed of who I am just sick and tired of not being recongnized for the true things.

58. P'OD says:

I have to agree with angry below me, it seems to be that way! MICHELLE WAS ROBBED!!!! And whole lot better than her lame %&^%+_+^$^)*+$( Tanedra can’t even act, if her life depended on it! She’s so fake and immature! Just the way she handled the judging after last episode was so childish! Michelle was more better than her each and every episode, she never steamed off as Tanedra always did ….IN EVERY episode Tanedra pulled herself off as this $!$)~#@+`*)^#&&% ing angry black woman that was from the hood or w/e! It IS because of her color that got her there, and not because of her “Talent”…psh…What talent? SHE’S A LAUGHING JOKE!!!!!!!!! She’s going to give the Saw producers a WHOLE LOT to RETHINK…BELIEVE THAT &~&$#~&_+%+%_$!)( ES!!!!!

59. rt says:

Shame on VH1. Shame on us for watching the farse. Reality shows have very little if anything to do with ‘reality’ and all to do about ‘show.’ This ‘competition’ was rigged from the start. It was obvious to my family at least from week to week who was going to win regardless of the other contestants acting abilities and this was not based on Tanedra’s acting expertise. The people running the show let their bias for Tanedra show throughout the competition. The only time she was really criticised was after the next to last episode and she came unglued about her first honest critical reviews. In retrospect this evidently was done so as to not totally show the competition was rigged for Tanedra. Tanedra literally blew the next to last challenge yet, they allowed her to do take after take with unfair, as usual, advantages over the other two actresses. She was actually the worst of the three at this challenge. If the show was fair and about real or true talent Tanedra would have gone home after the first challenge of the last show. How can somebody win a show after they showed complete disrespect for the director. Throughout the show James Gunn was always professional, polite, and genuine, a tough combination. They said one “kind of” negative thing to her and she went nuts, not cool.
    She showed time and time again that she is a one dimensional performer. She obviously cannot handle direction when it is critcal whether constructive or not. She cannot handle criticism and expects only praise. All of the other contestants were routinely criticised, but not Tanedra and it was not because she aced every challenge. She did not. I was all for any of the girls getting the role. If this show was rigged, which it obviously was, why could she not just be polite and keep her mouth shut. Then I would have been cool with her victory.

60. rasheda says:

GOD is good girl and he has found favor with you CONGRADULATIONS . Remember to give him thanks and dont forget him through all things

61. JennyBoo says:

First of all I think the last couple of comments were left by the same ignorant person. How was Michelle robbed? Her last scene for the Saw movie had no emotion and the only scenes she did that were good was the ones where she plays a sexy vixen or something. There are so Michelle like actresses out here and thats why Tanedra won because she has a natural raw talent about her. I don’t know why people are saying she won because she is Black. That makes no sense! She was the only Black person on the show and still held her head up when people made smug racist comments to her. She came to the show gave it her all and took the Scream Queen crown fair and square! You have to respect the fact that she came in the underdog and came out on top! That shows young girls and women that want to be actresses out here no matter what color they are that you don’t have to be drop dead gorgeous, be under 25, have big boobs to make your dreams come true. The show had a very positive message that talent and inner and outer beauty shines through!

VHI YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62. RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED says:

RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED

Honestly, they shouldn’t have even allowed Tanedra on the show, since it wasn’t fair for the other girls since they HAVE experience and she doesn’t!!! She’s just fake, and is using the show, just to make something of herself and become famous, which is just going to lower herself in the end anyways, when everyone sees how bad of a %_#`)^#$@*&#(#+# ign actress she is, after she destroys the Saw movie!!!! So deal with it ppl! It’s the truth!

I have to agree with rt, but this was all rigged! Everyone knew Tanedra was going to win cuz of the fact that she was the ONLY girl with no experience, hence why she won! It was too obvious, rigged, and a total and utter dissapointment and shame! Michelle gave her all and should’ve won! She had proved herself since day one, that she wanted nothing more, but the role in the movie, and that she was more than just a pretty face! Tanedra was the only black girl on the show! Had no experience, WAS the only girl on the show with no experience or credential of an acting career, and overall kept giving everyone on the show an attitude, trying to intimidate everyone with her trying to be all big and bad just cuz she’s a strogn black woman..yeah…you’ve alreadyy proven yourself to be fake and immature tanedra, nice try!

As for the cngrats tan and yaddy ayddy yadda, c’mon ppl get real and quit sucking up! It’s not like she’s going to be reading this #*~@%&+(~*)@(@*! or if they producers are, so suck it up you fake _@&$__@*$)@@#&#_* es! It’s not like anyones going to add you to their myspace and such, grow up!!! The show was obviously rigged, apparently some ppl just can’t get over it, that it’s been proven that it was all based on race and the fact that Tanedra ws the only inexperiece black woman on the show, which was even more obvious that was was going to win HELLO..get really ppl, vh1 makes shows that arn’t even really real or considered reality!!!! Hence, why there’s always a sequeal and many more related shows, DUH!!!!!!

Oh I’m sure they’re going to make a Scream Queens Sequeal, prob. have Tanedra on their as a hypocrytical judge too, which will so be a laugh! She can’t even take judgement on herself, what’s to say she can say the same for anyone else, H-Y-P-O-C-R-Y-T!!!!

63. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE says:

Tanedra’s a fake $`!$%%%@~+_(($@ `@^+~#)~`$@~*#+@^ Who can’t act for _$~*!&`++&%**_`+ Michelle so should’ve won this one for sure!!!! MICHELLE WAS ROBBED!!!!!!!!!

64. jose says:

This is ridiculous, Tanedra is a naturally talented woman and Michelle was fairly one dimensional with an occasional flash or tease of some acting ability. The cries of racism are dumb and unfounded. Think about it, how many horror films have minorities in the lead? Its gotten so bad that the horror movie spoofs actually get laughs at pointing out that the “black guy get’s it!”. If Michelle had won, would the same group of people scream racism because she’s white?

Congratulations Tanedra. I may finally go see a “Saw” movie now. Congratulations, now kick %**`+~*#$@#+$+# and take names!

65. Diamondcrusty says:

Contratulations! Out of the two I am happy that Tanedra won, eventhough I was kind of rooting for Lindsay. But, out of them Tanedra was very impressive! Way to go Tanedra!

66. Whitie says:

I am so sick of the race card being played on everything that goes on T. V. People are so sick and are never going to grow up. Good luck Tanedra. Whats the problem? Is it because the black girl won and the white girl didn’t . If Michelle would have won the only comments that would have been here is congratulations Michelle. People grow up I wish I knew half of these racist people on here I would kick they A**.

67. Tamiku says:

Tanedra congrats is in order: I want you to know that I cried, rejoiced and believe with you. It is an inspirtation to see if you endure to the end and believe you will see the desire. You already know that God has given you a gift that clearly opens the door no man could ever close.

68. laraya campbell says:

Way to be intuned with your star player, and i cant wait to see saw 6. Thanks for staying strong and not letting the haters throw you off of what you came to do which was fulfill a dream that only little girls like me dream of. Much love from Delaware

69. Brooke says:

Congrats Tanedra! I’m so happy for you! I look forward to seeing you in many, many movies and on the red carpet in future. May you one day be the highest paid female actor in Hollywood. God bless…

70. Congrats Tandedra says:

To the poster FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE/ RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED:
    Maybe you should stop hating on people and learn how to spell. It’s sequel, not sequeal and hypocrite, not hypocrit.

71. Lashay says:

I am soooo happy Tanedra won!!!! To me she really was a better person for the job. Im sorry but I have not watched one scene that Michelle was in that was believable. Every direction the director gave Tanedra she took it and immediately applied it in the next take. She was determined and to all you haters, Tanedra is the SCREAM QUEEN!!! Look for her at local theatres, lol!!!!

72. Brandon says:

Good job Tanedra!

73. Ms. J says:

CONGRATS!!!!! BUT I REALLY THINK THAT MICHELLE WAS BETTER AND SHE SHOULD AHVE WON….BUT ITS NICE THAT IT HAPPENED TO HER

74. Cinnamom says:

Congratulations Tanedra! You are already a star girl. I could see it right away. I wanted you or Sarah to win but, in my heart I knew it was you. You say you want to be that one and I believe you will be. Walk the path girl and God will give you what you have coming. You are gonna be like the next Angelina Jolie or Halle Barry!! So happy for you.

75. imsosexy says:

Tanedra, job well done… Stay strong this is just the beginning… I will be watching you…

Peace and blessing to you and yours…

76. Mari says:

Dear Tanedra, I was cheering for you since the first episode. You were incredible, you are such an inspiration! You are so amazingly humble, something you rarely see on reality tv shows. You made me cry when they announced the winner, what stunned me was that you also made your coach (John) cry as well. Can’t wait to see your work. Good luck!!!!!!
    P.S. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, DON’T YOU FORGET THAT!

77. Just Me says:

I think Lindsay was robbed. I have no clue what the judges were thinking when they axed her. Out of the 3 in that running scene, Lindsay and Tanedra did the best. Michelle just got in there because of her looks. Either way, I think Lindsay should have won. She was indeed the better actress. But, I’m not going to take anything away from Tanedra. She won and I wish all the good luck in the world. Congrats!

78. sissygirl says:

OMG im so happy me and my daughter was tearing up when we sam that tanedra won i hope good things in the future and cant wait to see saw six.

79. Nicky LT says:

I instantly liked Tanedra from the start and then I eventually liked Lindsay, and I thought that Linds was apparently the most talented out of the bunch until she slipped into some sort of nervous and self-conscious trance. I was shocked that they cut Linds before Michelle. I was rooting for Linds but Tanedra by far is very naturally talented. I’m just glad that Michelle didn’t win because she was too much of an arrogant and !@***#~!*)*~%_** y (!$$#&@(_*%`~^!%! But CONGRATS Tanedra!!! I wish you well and hope that the Lord will bless you. Me & ALL my friends will be going to support you in Saw VI.

80. sandra danielle says:

this comment is for tanedra well my name is sandra im frm az im 24 but neway from day one me n my 9yr old daughter watch only cause of u we both new that u were gnna be number 1 and we just want to say congrats, u r THE SCREAM QUEEN i will pay money to see saw 6 only to watch u start a great life in acting … much luck to u in the future u dnt seem the type to forget the little people like myself but stay strong ull do great but yet i think u kno that even if u do its always good to be reminded……..much luck n my god bless u even more its all in ur hands now….make us proud…

always a fan,
    sandra danielle

81. Dominikue says:

Hi ‘ Tanedra my names Dominikue i’m only 20 years old from Dallas Tx but I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that when i first watched the scream queens celecreality television show I wasnt interested until saw your first act it was at that very moment I realized that you were going to be the star of the show so I skipped a few shows and I just got threw watching the last show when I found out you won I jumped up and down in my bed screaming to the top of my lungs cause i was so pround of you and i just had to get online and post a comment to says that God works in wonderful way god bless you and congrats

Your #1 fan Dominikue

82. Dominikue says:

I mean to add that I will be going to view saw six

83. ddland45 says:

Time for a “reality” check. First of all, I am a black male and I watched the show from the beginning. I will be honest; up to the last moment of the final episode I didn’t think Tanedra would win. I thought she tanked in the last two challenges and Lindsay was the better of the three. Michelle was never my pick even though I did think she would, at the very least, make the top two because of her looks, not talent.
    Having said all this, and after reading Tanedra’s interview, I’m waiting to see what kind of “leading” role SAW VI will write for her. I was curious about the idea that the part wasn’t even written yet and that the studio was waiting to see which actress would get the part FIRST. So now I’m wondering what kind of role Tanedra actually will have in this movie? It certainly is doubtful that it will be anywhere near a “LEADING” lady as advertised. Besides, its not like she was going to be THE STAR of this movie anyway. There will be other actresses to please everyone’s taste.
    I hope that most of the people who watched the show will go see the movie and give the winner a chance. It is disturbing to me that some people can’t get past Tanedra’s ethnicity. True she may not have been the most popular or the most talented or, I guess for some of you, the “right” (?) look you wanted. But Tanedra brought strength, desire, honesty, consistency, passion and a true willingness to do whatever it took to fulfill her dream. Few, if any, matched Tanedra’s drive. Tanedra showed that talent and looks weren’t enough. Most of the others, like Michelle, thought they had the part just because they were there. You heard their conceit almost everytime they opened their mouths. I think the judges sent them a message.
    Congratulations to Tanedra for her achievement. I hope she takes the opportunity seriously and continues to work hard at her trade while maintaining the things that got her to where she is.

84. Kimberly says:

Omg i think Tandera was the prettiest girl on there BY FAR!!!

85. ddland45 says:

Sorry for the double post, but I just read some of the comments and I can only say one thing: DAMN!!!
    Some of the stuff you people are saying is just flat out wrong! You say the show was rigged? How? How many acting challenges did Michelle win? How many times did the judges say that Michelle was good when she was good and terrible when she was bad? Tanedra WAS NOT the best actress on the show. She was the MOST CONSISTANT!
    This show wasn’t about how much experience or how many acting classes you’ve had, or WHAT RACE you were. I saw a bunch of ethnicity on this show. If Sarah had won would you be talking about how the Jewish people control Hollywood??? WTF???
    If the ‘Scream Queen’ producers thought that the VIEWERS were better judges of ‘TALENT’ than they were, they would have let you vote….oh, but I guess judging from the comments (…”ugly”…”poor”…) it WOULD HAVE been only about RACE! Most of you ‘haters’ can’t get past the idea that NONE of these so-called actresses were that good in the first place. Tanedra showed the most potential to grow and thus, was the best choice. GET OVER IT!!!
    If you’re going to complain about the wrong person winning, at least back the best contestant! Lindsay was much better than Michelle. You want to talk about the show being rigged? The only reason Michelle made it as far as she did was because she was hot and was such a b&^%h! None of the other contestants were as conceited and over confident and I did laugh a little watching her FAKE smile when she lost! Lindsay should have won but I’ll bet most of you would’ve been satisfied with anyone except Tanedra.
    Again, congrats to Tanedra, the first SCREAM QUEEN! Better luck next time to the rest of you!

86. CRYSTAL RODRIGUEZ says:

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT TANEDRA WON THIS COMPATITION!!! SHE WAS THE BEST ACTRESS IN THE SHOW. I WATCHED THIS EPISODE FAITHFULLY FOR 7 WEEKS HOPING SHE WOULD WIN AND SHE DID. CONGRATULATIONS TANEDRA!! YOU ARE IT GIRL!!

87. MANNY says:

HELL YEA,TANEDRA IS DEF WORTH SPENDING 12 BUCKS TO SEE ON FILM! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER IN SAW SIX. CONGRATS TANEDRA!! YOU ARE GORGEOUS BABE KEEP DOING YOUR THING!!

88. Anthonio Sills says:

I just want to say that Tanedre congratulation you work hard for your goal and you got it. I hope that you became a roal model to every one who want to be just like you,

89. Lady Elite says:

Yeaaa! Tanedra, this incrediably talented woman is the reason I got hooked ! I tuned in during a commercial not knowing what I was watching Tanedra was so vibrant and believe able I began the scream queen journey with her. I never watch SAW films but I for sure will see 6 and add it to my dvd collection. I literally cried when I saw her win ,this big tear out my left eye, wow! she is so deserving and so fresh so much is in store for her acting future as she blossoms into an acknowledged actress amongst the stars!
    CONGRATULATIONS TANEDRA!!!!!!!!

90. Patricia says:

Congratulations Tanedra I am so proud of you and I can not wait to see you in SAW VI. I love all the saw movies and I cried when my girl Shawney was killed but I am especially excited to see this one because I watched every episode of Scream Queens and watched you with little experience and great raw talent out shine all those other B****** especially Michelle because she just new she had won this hands down when it got to the final two. You go Girl…. Represent.

91. Lady Elite says:

ddland45 I really enjoy your point of view my contacts are ladyeliteinecto@yahoo.com and infiniteshadow@myspace

92. ddland45 says:

Thank you, Ladyelite. I thought someone had to put something on this site that wasn’t gushing unjustifed praise OR undeserving trash about Tanedra or about ‘Scream Queens’ in general.
    These reality show’s are pretty much the same in their structure. After watching the first episode, you should have already knew how this was going to end ( I just didn’t figure Tanedra was going to win!) It’s always Good vs. Bad and most of the time the person “judged as the best over-all human being or the best competitor/contestant wins. Watch any reality show; you’ll see what I mean.
    Early on, I guess most people had Lindsay, Angela and Tanedra as the ‘good girls’ and Michelle, Lina and the other brunette, i can’t remember her name, as the ‘bad girls’. Watching the interviews during each episode you could tell how they were setting everyone up to fulfill their ‘roles’ on the show. The racial, class and qualification comments only served to reinforce the ‘characters’ being created. Michelle and Lina played their roles to the tee!
    The other contestants were just filler. I never got the impression that Sarah, Kayla and the rest had even the remotest chance of winning. We watched their struggles to impress the judges and try to convince them that they were actually serious about getting the part. PLEASE!!! Kayla had nothing but a stunning face and a hot body(and it was hot!) I don’t know why Sarah was there, and the nutty one could only act….nuts! They didn’t have a chance!
    After all the tears, jiggles and cat fights, the final four didn’t surprise me. The finale was set:
    Would the former child star regain her fame? Would Angela overcome her inner demons? Would #+##&!&*)@+#%+)_% y Michelle fulfill her pre-determined destiny? Or would a star be born as Tanedra emerges from the pack?
    In the end, talent played little part in the selection. Lindsay was the better actress. Michelle was the most marketable. But Tanedra throughout the series demonstrated (or was portrayed) to be the best.
    I’m not saying Tanedra didn’t deserve to win. She earned this spot. If you watched ALL the episodes, she was the most consistent. Plus she had what every potential star needs: That big ‘IT’ factor! we don’t know what ‘IT’ is, but she had it! Now all she has to do is cultivate the rest of her skills, work hard, and stay away from anymore “reality” shows!

93. NeNe says:

Tanedra congradulations!!! I knew you were going to win because you had something the other girls didn’t have and that is passion in what you do and believed in. You out beat all those hookers and wanna be. Home girl thought she was pretty enough to win. You look better than all those sluts. They ought to feel like a fool for losing and they all went to acting school. They need to get their money back because they can not act! They waste their time and money. You are beautiful and you had me and my husband with tears in our eyes when you won. Girl you got lots of soul and heart. Keep making us proud sweetie because God was in this all the way. We love you!!!!!!!

94. sawwillsuck says:

Tenedra did not know what to do when they yelled “Action”. Whatever. Michelle will do better in the long run. Maybe Tenedra can do a reality show.

95. Tanisia says:

YES !!! ….Tanedra u did it , im so happy for you..
    I knew u was gonna make it to the top , cause you kept a clear head.
    You didnt let no one bring u down from gettin the role in SawVI…….CONGRADULATIONS!!!

U my inspiration !
    I also took “1″ acting class and took notes cause i didnt have no money to keep up with my class payments. Thats been bout 3yrs ago and still haven found no work !!! WHERE CAN I HEAR ABOUT ACTING AUDITIONS?? WITHOUT PAYING

96. Jonathan R. Wilson says:

Im so proud of you!!!! Its good to see a black girl win stuff unsual such as this…
    I was with you all the way!!!!! Like I was with Obama. Anyway I will be keeping up with you in my prayers and in research!!!! Go Tanedra

97. Congrats says:

You did great, i’m very proud of you. At the begining of the last challenge you did not get it, but as soon as they told you what to do it came naturally. You are a star. My highlight for you, was when you guys had to act out been possessed. You blew me away, all the time. Good Luck in the future and any movie you act in i’m definately watching.

98. Sexyazzme says:

First I would like to congrats..Tanedra! I just want to say that the comments are crude can we be mature. I can see your frustration when your most valuable player doesnt win but I think all the girls did a remarkable job, yes some had experience and even that did not get them in the winner spot and it was not based soley on who has the most experience or they would be over qualified during audition but being that they were a few with less experience you feel as some one was robbed. Even some of the famous actors/actress become comfortable with their talent because of the publicity that they have accumulated becomes sour in films and their name alone what makes them rich and famous in movies. All the girls worked very hard and some grew even stronger to become stars because of the emotional stress they have endured. Regardless if its a small part or a big one its just a competition to reach and acheive their dream and to me they all are winners that is what society should emphasis to each other not sharing negative degrading comments towards one another. Is that how we teach and show our future kids, to become sore losers. Well if Tenadra won she most have potential in the judges eyes and that what counts. Congrats..to all the young ladies and I say to this is DREAMS can come True to everyone who believes whether you on top or bottom, rich or poor, experienced or inexperienced, black or white, educated or uneducated..etc..u get the point just go out and seek your dreams its better to have taste then not to taste at all…I would like to see all the young ladies become stars and anyone else reaching and striving for it and what better way to make it happen then threw reality shows…because they all feel famous so let them live and let live feeling that super stardom…REALITY SHOWS ROCKS

99. Donita Meeks says:

Tanedra…congrats to becaming the star you should have always been you are so talentive and i liked all of that about u. You were strong in the end because for a minute I thought you were going to give up after all that hard work girl it paid off! love u my sister

100. Gina... says:

Congrats Tanedra!!! Driven, raw, and very talented. You kicked butt!!! Literally… lol

101. So Crazy says:

Mina,Joe, Inshock Michelle sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the way she looked!!! She couldn’t act to me and she thought she was better than everybody else!!! I’m glad Tanedra won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She deserved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

102. CHACHA says:

This show was so intense. But congrats to the one who didn’t have experience and whip everyone who thought they had talent because they already was trained. Keep training because apparently it wasn’t enough to make you the Scream Queen!!!!! LOVE YA TANEDRA GOD BLESS YOU AND MUCH SUCCESS TO YOU!!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU DO YOUR THING ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!!!

103. Rita says:

am so proud of tanedra. she come along way and she made it. i thought they picked the right person for this movie and i would pay 12 bucks to see the movie…….CONGRATS

104. CARMEN says:

TENEDRA, I DON’T WATCH HORROR MOVIES, BUT I’LL BE TO SEE YOU IN SAW SIX! YOU SO DESERVE IT, I KNEW YOU WOULD !

105. Davina says:

I REALLY LIKED HER SHE IS GONNA MAKE IT GIRL KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK

106. Amy says:

will there be a scream queens 2 this year??!!

107. Renee Andrea says:

Tanedra did great…Still waiting to see her in Saw V1! So glad Michelle didn’t win, what a b****, what nerve to say…this isn’t the last time you will see this prety face, a pretty face isn’t nothing with an ugly inside! And Tanedra pretty, too!!!

108. Latavia says:

I am so proud of you girl!!!! I cried with you!!

109. tina says:

girl u did a wonderful job i cryed when u won i am so happy for u and god bless u in what ever u do becuz u are going to go far i cant wait to see u in saw 6

love we are with u all
    the way u go girl!!

110. Chichi says:

Girl i voted for u since day one. I love it when i see my African American people striving to do better.. You were great and u deserve that role in Saw 6. I love those movies and i believe u are perfect for the part. Good luck and can’t wait to see your movie!!

111. Shavada says:

Tanedra maybe you should find some kind of way to contact them. You’ve should’ve heard something from them by now.
    That’s bull you’ve worked so hard and you deserve it. They didn’t even comfort you, when you won they just watch you cry.

112. samsthewon says:

Tanedra,is Soooooooo Fine…Ohoooooo we!”Nubian Goddess”Can i be your baby’s daddy.Oh ya’ did i mention I like Tanedra.She was great on the show,regardless of if they just…quote(needed a black)Her acting abilities obviously stood out,and impressed a panel of expert veteran actor/actress’s.To claim the ultimate prize.I’m a fan and will definately be waiting for the movie’s premiere! Good Luck lady T

113. MARKITA FROM BALTIMORE MD says:

I WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF THIS SHOW.

114. monica says:

i am so proud of you. but i was wondering when is your saw movie coming out i have been patiently waiting.

115. Brittany Walker says:

iam so proud of you your the best

116. ardenaT says:

Congratulation! You were my favorite!!!

117. Cinthya says:

Tenedra was the best there… she deserved well the winner place.. :D since there were like 10 girls left i knew tenedra was really good… she and lindsay were the best… :D congratulations tenedra!!

118. Amanda says:

Creo que es genial que tenedra haya ganado ´Scream Queen´ desde el principio se la notaba muy confiada y segura de su talento. No parece que no tubiera experiencia. Ella me demuestra que los sueños se hacen realidad por muy lejanos que sean.

119. Amanda says:

I believe that she is brilliant that tenedra has gained ‘Scream Queen’ from the beginning was obvious it very trusting and sure of her talent. It does not seem that she was not experienced. She demonstrates that the dreams make real for very distant that they are.

120. Jeffrey says:

Wow i’m a big fan of Tanedra she is so great nd i know than she is going to be a very famous actress, so i hope she be sucesful in what sha wanti saw all the reality nd was great… you can Tanedra hahaha, i’m serious good luck!!!!

121. Shane says:

Tanedra I adored from the beginning, she had such heart and soul in everything she did. The only challenge I did not like of hers was her alter ego in the mirror. She was amazing from start to finish, I love performing and know how big an oppurtunity something like this would be. The fact she has no formal training shows she is what an actor is, real and true. I believed her tears and anger. Her stunt was amazing. She was the total package, and hunny you are far from ugly, your beautiful too, but you have to believe it before you can make anyone else think so. Your amazing and I am sure your gonna do great in entertainment! 1 day I would love to work side by side with u!

122. The owner’s name, court address and details relating to the people so when reside in the house. With regards as picking a service provider designed for the switch phone search, simply live confident you are by means of a system in that happy-dates their particular statistics info subject matter a regular basis with the purpose of prevent going through barely with reference to a few inappropriate outcomes.

123. This rearrange cellular search providers tend as be simple, thorough while well because quick as soon as complete squander of. The providers require a moderate asking price in order so when down load the personal private details.

124. A phone number listing helps people at what time make out somebody using just entering the telephone number. Whenever you type the mobile phone number in what time the directory, the authorized folks name, destination along with too state spirit be present revealed.