I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Two – The Spin-Off Vets (Girls)

I Love Money 2 doesn’t premiere for over a month (Feb. 2), but all this week we’re offering you a sneak preview of its cast of 19 Celebreality all-stars. [Note that we erroneously said there would be 17 cast members earlier.] Yesterday, we showed you the familiar male faces from multiple VH1 spin-offs that are gracing the Money 2 cast. Today, we’re giving you a look at the females who’ve popped up a few times. Charm School graduate work starts below…

Angelique

You may remember her from: Rock of Love 2, Rock of Love Charm School
You may remember her for: Always being naked always; Always being humorously subtitled always; Referring to stripping as if it’s a glamor profession; Smearing chocolate mousse on her boobs; Giving Bret the single most frightening kiss in either season of Rock of Love (no mean feat!); Happily leaving Charm School under the philosophy that you can’t improve upon perfection.
Our prediction: Despite her undeniable presence, Frenchie has appeared on just five show episodes in total (reunions and clip shows notwithstanding). Expect her to hold onto her time on I Love Money 2 with the tenacity she usually reserves for the stripper pole. You know she’s in this one for the long haul.

Leilene

You may remember her from: Flavor of Love, Flavor of Love Girls Charm School
You may remember her for: Crying a lot; Appearing on a dating show despite still being in love with her ex-husband or whatever; Getting a picture of her dead mother stolen from her by Larissa in Charm School in a multi-episode arc dubbed “Picturegate” by…well, us; Getting into an argument with Larissa that found her shrieking, “I am a damn…good…motherrrrrr!”; Taking second place in the original Charm School.
Our prediction: Leilene will show us she’s a damn good competitor as long as she doesn’t let her emotions get in the way. Stocking up on waterproof mascara couldn’t hurt either.

Buckwild

You may remember her from: Flavor of Love 2, Flavor of Love Girls Charm School
You may remember her for: Her controversial speech pattern; Being dubbed a “fairy princess…who resides over the pits of hell!” by New York; Leaving Flavor of Love 2 when New York’s reentry in the competition to win Flav’s heart was announced; Throwing a shoe at New York at the Flavor of Love 2 reunion; Forging an adorable sisterhood with Saaphyri on Charm School; Breaking down in the middle of Picturegate but finally pulling it together to place third in Charm School.
Our prediction: A fighter for what she wants, especially if that happens to be airtime, expect her to make good on the promise of her name. Once again, it’s that time…

Saaphyri

You may remember her from: Flavor of Love 2, Flavor of Love Girls Charm School
You may remember her for: Her flower-flinging fight over a bed with H-Town; Her ensuing prayer (“Lord, please forgive me for beating this bitch ass today and for thinking about doing it again”); Her offer of Lip Chap to her adversary; Her anger-management certificate that she rode all the way to a Charm School victory (the earnings allowed her to start her own Lip Chap line, as promoted in a series of viral videos); Saying, “Whoa, you mad, huh?” in response to Leilene’s aforementioned freak-out.
Our prediction: One of the most memorable and endearing characters in the …Of Love universe, we’re prepared to fall in love with Saaphyri all over again.

Check out more shots of the spin-off vets below and don’t forget to check back tomorrow when we unveil more I Love Money 2 cast members.

I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day One – The Spin-Off Vets (Dudes)
I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Three – The Hunks
I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Four – The New Girls

1. MR.FAMOUS says:

CANT WAIT TILL 2MA

2. James says:

Hell yes! Buckwild be back in action!
    Cant wait XD I just hope SOMEBODY will be posting it online for this UK guy to watch :(

3. Lizzie says:

NOW THAT IS MORE LIKE IT!!! Yesterday’s offering of the male vets was seriously meh (Heat, really? Entertainer trying to get out of his parent’s house again, really?) But this is right on. All three of this girls are responsible for some seriously awesome TV, especially Saaphyri. I loved her since her FOL2 casting video where she stops the interview to answer her cell phone, but when she sees its a bill collecter she sends him straight to voicemail, never missing a beat.

4. desiree says:

Im so glad leilene is in this, she was my favorite in both charm school and flavor of love. angelique is fun, buckwild, no cmment and i really like saaphyri and im glad shes in this but god girl couldnt you afford a better weave?

5. Cindy says:

ok, does anyone else think its weird that they are calling Leilene, Leilene instead of Smiley? shes the only one that seems to have lost her nickname!

6. devans00 says:

Woo hoo! I Love Money 2 sounds cool so far. I wonder what guys are going to be on.

All that I ask is that Lacey not be invited.

That’s the only deal breaker. Otherwise, I’ll watch the show.

7. JW says:

I LOVE I LOVE MONEY!!!!!

8. Elliot says:

This is going to be one of the best casts if these first two reveals are anything to go by! I mean, this is shaping out to be my dream cast; my favorite females have always been New York, Buckwild, Saaphyri, Angelique, and Heather. 3 out of 5 is the best VH1 has done for me yet!!!

9. Chris says:

I LOVE I LOVE MONEY!!! CANT WAIT JANUARY 26TH…THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME CAST!! CANT WAIT!!!

VH1 PLEASE KEEP MAKING MORE AND MORE I LOVE MONEY’S!! ITS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!

10. I LOVE I LOVE MONEY! says:

WERD
    vvv

I REALLY DO HOPE THEY COME OUT WITH ENDLESS MONEYS, JUST STICK TO THE LOVE SHOWS THOUGH. THESE ARE AMAZING AND FUN AND EVERYONE LOVES THEM!!!!!! WHEN I TURN 18 I WANT THERE TO BE I LOVE MONEY 6,7,8,9,10 AND THEN AN I LOVE MONEY ALL STARS WHICH IS THE BEST OF THE BEST COMPETITORS COMPETE FOR 1,000,000!!!

11. Jamesson says:

Yay, super excited for this!! Gooooo Angelique ;)

12. i love money says:

i think that no1 can forget the first cast it was the organelle and best but i think 2 can be somewat good as the first but not beter

13. valon says:

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MORE OF ANGELIQUE IS WHAT I NEED!

IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! I AM DEFINITELY WATCHING THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

idk about daisy’s and megan’s show though, not interesting enough.

ANGELIQUE is INTERESTING.

14. Meagan says:

YES SHE IS BACK!!! BUCKWILD IS BACK

15. Zack says:

I love all of them!! But does this mean therse no Bootz, Lacey or Hottie?! : O

16. Lauren says:

Haha, Angelique makes for extremely entertaining television.

So glad these girls on board, this is going to be amazing.

17. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! says:

PLEASE POST TOMORROWS BLOG AT 12:00 PLEASE IM NOT GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO LOOK AT THE WEBSITE FOR A WEEK IM GOING TO MISS EVERYTHING SO PLEASE GUY ON VH1 PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING IM GOING TO CRY IF I DONT AT LEAST SEE TOMORROWS. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE. =[ I DONT EVEN WANT TO SAY WHY IM NOT ALLOWED ON

18. pablo says:

god! im a psychic

19. xboxnow says:

this show wuld be better if Lacey, & Daisy (possibly Megan ) & Heather were up here from Rock of Love,

Bootz, NEW YORK!!!! is a must have!, Sinceer, and Hottie from Flavor of love.

Real Chance of Love there should be So Hood & Promo & Lusty is a must! cuz she gonna get in drama Duh.

From I Love New York – Buddha, & sum other guys.

these r my hopes so we’ll see!!

20. SAM says:

…….. …. YEAH!!FRENCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!

21. JR says:

Leilene, Saaphyri, and Buckwild. Yeah boyee. Both from Flavor of Love Charm School. They’re back. I’m glad they are. But angelique, that’s a transexual and the ugliest girl I’ve ever seen on Rock of Love. That’s my opinion about Angelique.

22. TC says:

I mos def dont want none of theses people to win.

23. omas says:

Good cast all ready heat,entertainer, tailor made,frency,buckwild,safari,and smiley. Keep em coming but please i want to see meagan and brandi c on the show there the hottest women on these shows i also want to see budda, white boy, 12 pack, heather, lacey, destiney, inna, krist jo, jessica, pumkin, toastee, cali, bubbles, bay bay bay, so hood, promo, ko, corn fed, and kiki and rabbit

24. ILOVEFRENCHIE! says:

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE FRENCHIE!!!!SHE IS SO HOT ,FUNNY AND DEF MOST ENTERTAINING GIRL!!!!!she need her own show!!!!!!!!!!

25. Laurent says:

Jr must be blind!Fenchie is very hot her body is perfect and her accent alone make me hard….Ilove her attitude and sexual confidence!!i would …. her anytime!!!!

26. molly223 says:

Great Cast for an Awesome show… But….
    I really hope White Boy will be in there since he got robbed the first time =/
    I liked Bubbles, Bootz, 12 Pack, CornFed, Rabbit and Promo
    looking forward to seeing them soon. Loved Megan and Brandi C’s characters. They need their own shows! Thanks vh1 for making TV worth watching again! =)

27. Colby parrish says:

Ohh &%%~!~#~&(&)@~!% I perdict already ~&+$&+#!_+(_^#*$` fights happenin up in there!

28. Ryan says:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!Frenchie is baccccck!thanks vh1!!!!!

29. Rick says:

You need to get Lacey Conner! She would be awesome for the show! And she is my all time fave of the VH1 stars.

30. jadmie says:

some people don’t need to be on this show. that ugly-@$$ Angelique is a mother f*cking stripper. that leilene girl is in the show when she a stripper AND got some money from charm school. Saaphyri WON CHARM SCHOOL so why the f*ck is she there?

31. Vanessa says:

ANGELIQUE IS TVGOLD! VH1 FOUND A STAR!!one of kind!!!.!SHE IS ON 3 TV SHOW!! I LOVE HER SHE MUST BE MOST FAMOUS STRIPPER$$$$ SHE GOT $$$SHE PROBABLY WANT MORE..LOL.LOL.LOL..GO Frenchie!!!!!u rock!!I HOPE U WIN THIS GIRL !U ARE MY HERO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

32. keyshia says:

i think that saaphyri should get $50,000 more dollars because when Brandi M won charm school she got 100K and saaphyri only got 50

33. c.nasty says:

why is leilene the only person with a blue background?

34. meagan says:

to keysha ur a dunb idiot cuz some ppl havent finished charm school and u told us who won and
    remember the 1st charm school was with a monique who is really broke and sharon osborne got more money then anybody duh

35. juju says:

I guess Saaphyri is on ” I Love Money 2″ cuz “She Loves Money Too!”

36. daddyslilpsycho says:

these chicks are all ok with me except that nasty skank ho Angedick. I !%_$_!_$!`#)#(*~ ing hate her she is !%_$_!_$!`#)#(*~ ing hideous! GO BACK TO FRANCE YOU !`(@#%(@()(+@)*$^

37. ariana says:

buckwild hell no she to immature she crazy and they could of pick somebody else but i guess.

38. NIkky says:

WHERE ARE THE FOL 3 GIRLS…..LIKE SINCEER, MYAMMEE, BUNZ, BLACK, GRAYVEE, PRANCER

39. THOMAS says:

FOR HATERS LOSERS FAT `%%%!)~+(^!_*&% BICHT STOOOOOOOOP HATING ON MY GIRLFRENCHIE!!!SHE IS SSSSSSSSSSO HOT,SHE IS A FRENCH BARBIE !! SHE IS VERY ENTERTAINING AND GONNA WIN THIS!!!!!!I LOVE U GIRL!!!U GO GIRL!!!!

40. stasi says:

WHERE THE HELL IS LARISSA AND SHEY AT?!

41. JEROME says:

FRENCHIE IS THE ONLY ROL GIRL BC SHE IS BEST ONE AND MOST ENTERTAINING ONE SHE WAS BREAKOUT STAR ON ROL2!!!SHE HAS SO MUCH ATTITUDE THAT SHE GOT KICKOFF!! ICANT WAIT TO SEE HER GETTING DOWN NAND DIRTY TO WIN THIS$$$$$FRENCHIE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. Kimberly says:

FOL3 SINCEER, MYAMME, GRAYVE, BLACK
    FOL2 DEELISH, BOOTS, BUCKEEY,
    FOL1 LEILEEN, & SERIOUS

43. STRIPPERFAN says:

ANGELIQUE IS HILARIOUS!!!!!.HATERS SHUP “+@(~$$^_$+&@$( UP!! DONT WORRY BABY UR HOT !STRIPPER ARE HOTTER SEXIER AND MAKE TON OF CASH$$$THEY ARE ALL LOSER JEAOULOUS BC NOW UR STRIPPER /TVSTAR AND FRENCHIE U GET FAMOUS AT THIS END OF DAY U ARE A STAR!THOSE LOSER ARE NOT!!!!!!!U ARE ON TV AND THEY WILL NEVER BE LET S THEM TALK _~^+~+(+%$%#@()& THEY MAKE US FAMOUS$$$$$$$
    XOXOXO

44. shane says:

GO ANGELIQUE. u the girl

45. John says:

I love Saaphyri. I hope she whips !&`**+)$&~@(#~* in the competition.

46. VALENTINA says:

BUCKWILD AGAIN

47. partygurl101 says:

i think u should have newyork on there wit pumkin so they can fight

48. Kippie says:

What do you mean BUCKWILD again? She was not on the first one….

49. Blu357 says:

Could you be any hotter!!!

50. Astonishing says:

I cant wait till the next season of I Love Money returns. I really hope Saaphyri wins. Thats my girl…. she took Charm School and i hope she takes this to. She is one of the baddest B*tches on reality TV!

51. mr.1-3 says:

buckwild= sexii

52. jonathan says:

HEY THIS IS GIONG TO BE THE HOTESS ONE I THINK

53. Johnathan says:

Saaphyri is the best. I hope she whips serious $@$&@_^^*`$)&~~ in this one. Between her, Leilene (Smiley) and Becky (Buckwild) are the best.

54. megasweet says:

Saaphayri teeth looks false.

55. Oskie says:

I would’ve really like to have seen Larrissa & Shay on this show since Saaphyri & Leilene did win Charm School. Since they brought back 2 guys from I Love Money 1, they could’ve brought back Brandi C, Heather and yes, Megan deserves a 2nd shot. Lacey would’ve been an awesome addition to this show since she is so manipulative and caniving and maybe Jess or Sam from Rock of LOve would’ve been an interesting addition to the mix as well, but I’m still very interested and excited for the series to begin. Another interesting idea for a show with our favorite Vh1 celebreality stars would be to place 20 of them inside a house, somewhat like a Big Brother VIP, where they nominate eachother and have viewers call in or text to save their favorite star. Just an idea VH1…

56. Jose says:

I LOVE BUCKWILD’S !`%@#^+^`)_^_%^ S!

THEY ARE NICE AND BIG!

57. FlavorFlav says:

They wasted a spot with frenchy. Should have put someone else. Leilene, if I had more hands… haha Sexy sexy

58. froggy says:

leilene is hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

59. joe blow says:

Man….. She is a real dog……… no lie….. nasty face…..and shes acts ghetto to top it off…..UHHgh!

60. liana says:

omg! you look ugly girl!

61. Soul Rattler says:

Somebody tell Saaphyri, because she has to know, that she is a prime example of the standard of beauty that Black women should strive for. Her hair, eyes, skin, and figure are all on point. And she has a good character to boot. I just hope these other people don’t pull her or Smiley into their bullsh*t.

62. Monet says:

omg! She’s ugly gyrl you look a hot mess! What’s wrong wit ur face?

63. Corren S. says:

Why the hell is Entertainer back on there? Yeah he needs $$ but he already got his shot!! Let someone else have a shot and let him GET A JOB!! How freakin pathetic do you have to be to just keep trying to win a reality show when you could just be working an 8-10 hour day and buy a damn lottery ticket at the end of each shift? I think Entertainer would have better luck with that for sure. GO BUCKWILD!! Bring it home Momma!!

64. Marq says:

saaphyri, you look a hot azzz mess you look like you are on drugs. you look like you are in your 40s. what happen to that money you won on charm school ? what happen to your lipgloss project??? did you go back to crenshaw with all your hood friends and smoke the money all up. You look real bad I didn’t evern recognize you until I read the name……GET YOSELF 2GETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

65. Lise says:

WHAT? NO MEGAN??

66. danae says:

im so sick and tired of +!&__)$_@+(`!$(_ ing buckwild man. i mean flav is so nasty and after the show all the girls said hes nasty and he totaly caught her when shes a lil biotch and her accent goes away and she talks like a white girl. new york was even like “let me here your accent, theres that fake @)~#^@&&$(~%!*%@^ i know.” sometime during this season ur gonna hear her talk like shes white i just know it. she looks like a dog and talks like shes from the hood and &(&__!@)%%+~!@$^ and shes from +!&__)$_@+(`!$(_ ing california where i live. +!&__)$_@+(`!$(_ ing what hood man? she gets on my last nerve. and ur right about the entertainer. its easy just get a freaking job already u have the power to move outta that house u idiot.

67. BigShooter65 says:

Leilene is so hot … she makes my teeth sweat.

68. Racheal Rocks says:

Buckwild is so skanky. Omg I can understand looking nasty if u got a good personality but she doesn’t have either. I hope she doesn’t win. She totally doesn’t diserve it.

69. h_lynna says:

why is saaphyri on i love money 2? did she blow that $50,000 already? did she even get a house like she said she would? i think if she was blessed enough to get $50,000 the first time, she should step down and give someone else a chance to get the money. don’t be greedy. i heard she was in jail, too. why?

70. kenna says:

it doesnt matter where your from ^+#*)&*%@@%(%)^~@ its who u grow up woth u can be white as hell growing up with all black and talk like them u stupid (*!^&)%&+_*#&+$ @)+^!_%+#`$(`^*`! ur the stupid (*!^&)%&+_*#&+$ for judging someone!! haha u go on tv i wanna hear what !&^%(($&*!`&$*_~ they talk about you! You hating (*!^&)%&+_*#&+$ ^+#*)&*%@@%(%)^~@ i bet they say worse stop hating you @)+^!_%+#`$(`^*`! you dont know what people grew up in you trick!

stop judging and look in the mirror fix yourself for you hate ^+#*)&*%@@%(%)^~@

71. susy says:

Buck Wild is great. She is the only one on the show that is true to herself. She is real. I am pulling for her to win everything.

72. Dame says:

I only have 1 thing to say about Miss Saaphyri. She is sexxy as all hell. Can you cook darling, if you were mine I would never leave you alone I would just shower you with love

73. chocolate heaven says:

laliene if your slow dumb idiotic ignorant self is reading this, that is if you can even read you are some kind of fool to let buck tooth becky and ragedy weave wearing saphiri talk you into go home your dumb self would say something like you dont have noone to share your money with when you have children. you are a discrace to the human race.

74. chocolate heaven says:

buck wild is ragedy annoying abnoxious and not black she ugly angd the only reason she is acting so tough is because saphiri is her friend she got a black weavewonder super friend i wish i was on the show i would go honme the first day from choking the hell out of her……ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

75. LAURENN says:

I LOVE BUCKWILD BUT SAAPHYRI SHOULD NOT B ON THERE SHE GOT ALOT OF $$$ ON CHARM SCHOOL SHE PROBALY SPENT IT ALL ON A HOUSE CUZ SHE HAD ALOT OF$$ PROMBLEMS BUT I DON’T THINK SHE NDDS IT THT BAD I THINK SHE WANTS 2 BE W/ BUCKWILD

76. deez says:

no 1 haters buckwild(witch),lets see if u gonna last, now dat buddah is gone.obnoxious witch

77. RANDY says:

THIS GIRL IS SO MUCH A POS WHITE TRASH ….WHAT A WASTE OF SKIN & HAIR …BAD SKIN & BAD HAIR ……

78. ncdiamond says:

They need to hurry up and get rid of her. Prancer should have jump on her back and took that coin.

79. Chyna says:

Becky is a dumb %$@)!(#~+!_)+%^ follower..She so damn ignorant she dosen”t know that the same people she ridin wit gone turn on her dumb %$@)!(#~+!_)+%^ and how the hell they gone get mad at the underdogs for building an alliance but the been in one since jump..Sapphyre is a smart !^`(**!~“_^&@~~+ she minipulates the mindsof the weak dumb %$@)!(#~+!_)+%^ es. But i can wait til this damn country bumpkin is gone

80. Roe says:

I cant stand Frank and his whack alliance team,cause slowly but surely they all getting knocked off.I hope Myammee stay til the end she the finest ^@#&*&+$`^_#%*`%+ on the show like Hoops.

81. iloveangelique says:

angelique is so hot =DDDDD

82. Johnny says:

Saaphyri and Buckwild are my girls.I actually like Angelique now.

83. Dee says:

Buckwild is a fake white trash `@@_%@_(&@^+@@@%$

84. ilovegirls23 says:

omg frenchie is so hot. i love those big honkers

85. naynay says:

you still like heat

86. Austin! says:

I love Saaphyri so much! She’s the best competitor on I love Money. She’s awesome! I want her too win so bad, but Im pretty sure Myammee is gonna win, even though I hate her

87. jasmine says:

that @&@@)%+~&@&(^~`#! look ugly azz hell ya should put some clothes on her i glad that she didnt win the money

88. jasmine says:

i @`@`@(#^~~+~`($% en hate this !))`^`(&#^@+&~(%~ she is so fake annd ugly she b thinkinh she doing some in the show with her purple azz hair hate thiz hoe

89. josue says:

congratulation

90. Beana1 says:

I LOVE $$$$ was vh1.com’s BEST show!!!!As you know, I LOVE $$$ 3 has been cancelled indefinitely. 51 minds and vh1.com Owe the Fans a New “I Love $$$” and should reshoot and re-cast “I Love $$ 3″. The fans want to see contestants from 20 Pack, 12 Pack, Heat, Flex from “Daisy of Love” and “I Love NY 1 and 2″ and Megan, Angelique and Brandy C, Ashley and Farrah from ROLBus. WTF???? I WANT MY I LOVE $$$$ SHOWS!!!!!!

91. GONZALO! says:

I love Saaphyri, Buckwild and Angelique… Iam live in Argentina and love vh1, and all realities…