I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Five – The Ones We Hardly Knew

I Love Money 2 doesn’t premiere for over a month (Feb. 2), but all this week we’re offering you a sneak preview of its cast of 19 Celebreality all-stars. We’ve already showed you the Charm School ladies who’ll be competing for the cash, the familiar male faces from multiple VH1 spin-offs, the man-candy, and the new girls, and today we show you the rest of the cast. The three remaining contestants didn’t make much of an impact on their first shows, so I Love Money 2 will be a whole new bid for relevance. Will we get to see more of them this time around? Will we want to? You decide…

Tamara

You may remember her from: Rock of Love
You may remember her for: Coming off as a Martian among space cadets (her greatest hit? “I’m like Bret…girl.”); Walking out of the wrong door when she was eliminated. But at least she knew what a door was!
Our prediction: Every minute focused on Tamara during Rock of Love was comedic gold. Too bad there were only, like, two of them. Here’s hoping she racks up more this time around.

Bonez

You may remember him from: I Love New York
You may remember him for: Being religious, considerate and coming off like an all-around good guy…thus seeming totally out of place on reality TV.
Our prediction: The nicer the guy, the more fun to corrupt. Pump this one full of tequila and watch him go!

T-Weed

You may remember him from: I Love New York
You may remember him for: His claims that his net worth was $100 million; The “green, mossy area” Sister Patterson discovered around his crotch during the Mangeant.
Our prediction: He’ll end up using the money as toilet paper, should he win this thing. After all, $250,000 is .25 percent of his supposed fortune. That’s chump change!

Check out more shots of the ones we hardly knew below and don’t forget to check back tomorrow when we unveil more I Love Money 2 cast members.

Get a look at all 19 cast members here and check out the individual breakdowns below. Remember: I Love Money 2 hits VH1 January 26. May it end the recession, if not in your bank account, then at least in your heart.

I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day One – The Spin-Off Vets (Dudes)
I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Two – The Spin-Off Vets (Girls)
I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Three – The Hunks
I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Four – The New Girls

1. gerae says:

THIS IS STUPID! THATS AWFUL. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH ILNY GUYS? AND I KNOW MORE ROL GIRLS HAD TO BE AVALIBLE. PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE SO DISAPOINTED WHEN THEY SEE THIS.

2. $I$TER CA$H says:

I hardly remember Tamara, she looks great on these photos! Bonez is a sweet guy, I’m glad he is back. I did NOT know Cali was so beefy, not that there is anything wrong with that, it’s just that I thought she was a bit slimmer. They look so uncomfy on that group photo (haha) like the first day of school… I would love to have their height info. Can somebody provide their real height? I thought Onix was taller than Tailor Made (?).

3. I love money fan says:

if you don’t know who’s Tamara is:

4. Channie says:

I am EXTREMELY surprised of T-Weed’s presence on the show!! I’m really good friends with his family, and I know for a FACT that he DOES have a ton of money. He must be on for exposure, but I’m SOO going to investigate this with his family though!!

5. b says:

this is complete GARBAGE. 100% AWFUL.

6. Pumapayam says:

@ gerae

That’s because ILNY was the ONLY show to have guys, all the other 4 dating competition shows center around women, and ILNY is only guy. That will change by I Love Money 3 when Daisy of Love and Trophy Wife finish their cycles.

7. HumbleBumbleB says:

Sooooo, Is it safe to say that MILF hella got “Chopped & Screwed” at the end of RCOL?!?!?!

8. Zack says:

Uhm… questionable choices. I think Tamara has the oportunity to make a loveable character out of herself, but if she falls flat, its totally the producers fault, cuz she was completely unmemoriable from her season.

I remember Bonez and T-Weed, but they really weren’t great characters…i think we saw what we needed from them already. In fact, they were more memoriable then 20 Pack or Onix, IMO.

If they wanted to do the whole “we hardly knew ya” concept, they could have brought back WAAAY better people then these kids- Wire seemed crazy. Cherry always jumped at drama. Tawny was a trainwreck. T-Bone and Romance were fun to laugh at. Pootie was CRAZY. Stalker seemed like a funny girl. Or best yet, post-rehab Courtney! We never got to see who she was beyond being drunk.

9. Cleavy says:

Disappointing cast list. Will be giving this series a miss.

10. thatbiotchstephanie says:

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… Why does tweed last pic look so @(`+`@#_$)`)@`$$ ing uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Pic 7 looks horrible, terrible why VH1 uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. he has on a bracelt is he gay, he loks like a cripsy mcheal jackson.lollllllllllllllllllllll

11. sillygirl says:

well lets see…….theres probably so many ILNY guys because thats the only place they can get men on these reality shows from!!!…..ilovedaisy and megan’s show aren’t out yet soo until then its just ILNY guys

12. sillygirl says:

Well, both ROL and FOL girls are sharing the spot light with RCOL girls this time around.

13. KElly says:

wow.. hahah i love them castss<33333333333
    wow ilm2 is gonna be .. incredibly great! i just know it!! LOL :)

14. shane says:

i cant wait, i am glade ice is on their and im glade cali is 2.

15. jason says:

WHAT. THE. HELL.

are you serious? only two ROL girls?!?!?!

im so angry!
    i bet they did this because they had charm school going at the time. but seriously, wasting space with entertainer and heat, who already got a shot and messed it up?

16. Theressa_bella says:

As a businesswoman and fan of reality TV comedies and action movies. I think T-weed could probably do well entertaining us on this show and perhaps winning. I watched part of season one of I Love Money ..My verdict is I would rather watch I love money 2 HANDS DOWN. Finally some of the TRUE cool people from VH1′s celebreality world are being noticed and on one show! __*@%_%*++^*&`)! AY!!! I saw him I did. I saw T-weed at fashion week and random industry venues over 2 seasons and on both occasions in totally different venues and dates I realized one thing. The ladies and the grown and sexy love T-weed! . Everyone was taking pictures with T-weed I mean high rollers know & respect this dude (FOR REAL) . I got the impression the respect T-weed was getting was not just because T-weed is a reality star he obviously has established street and business credibility and does something that is positive & influential. ILM=ENTERTAINMENT IN 2k9

17. Sunshine says:

As a friend and fan I love T-weed. Who couldn’t love his bubbly personality. He has so much character. T-weed was to much for I LOVE NEW YORK….. Who is she anyways???? His character is real no made up drama. We need some real cat’s like him on reality t.v. Maybe he can help the re-run drama crew with some new ideas not only brain wise but class wise aswell. Yes, he has been back in the cut establishing himself as a business man. So he is doing the dam thang… You go T-weed. We need real characters back on reality t.v. This is why we call this reality….. Dugh…. I respect him for not putting his self out there like the other cast members. This show’s pride to me. I know on this show, all of the fans will get the time we have been waiting for with T-weed.

18. YAY YAY says:

you know what +)~~!$“!!&&~~(~ the rock of love gals they had shows all year long lets give some other people a chance i take back what i had said a week ago.im glad vh1 is giving people who hardly had camera time on thier origanal show a second chance to shine like t-weed,tamara,and frenchy.oh yeah t-weed better not wear any bikinis,oh snap they do got to wear they’re bikinis in the money groving challenge.

19. Danny Reality says:

Tell me one thing. why is it that nobody realizes that the cast is full of people who can get set off at a moments notice. Great casting VH1.. They are all timebombs with legs. I cant wait to see who activates who!!! I wonder how many chicks T-weed is gonna bang or if he follow G code and is just gonna b about his money ova bit&^#s. I wonder if we will see bones eat. I wonder who turns prancer and Myamee out. I also wonder if Tamaras brain grew since her last show….February 2 ….OMG..come sooner…

20. Reality Freak says:

i cant wait for this ilm!! the cast is great, and hopefully its gunna be able to compete with the first season. on other websites i’ve seen alot of other people like cheezy, sinceer, and seezinz and erin from rol. so im not sure who exactly is giving us the right info. i cant believe they are letting entertainer and heat back on again when they already blew they’re first shot. but i hope that cali or 20 pack wins xD

21. carole says:

i think that where it sayd vet girls…..well doesnt that mean they were on the last i love mney? well the girls there were not on it. so how are they vets?

22. jUSt ME says:

at least he covered his green mossy area=]

23. iLOVEMEGAN says:

bring megan back

24. Kathy M says:

YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT TANGO OR MR. WISE OVER THESE NERDS!

25. Geo says:

Where’s Mr. Boston?

26. Bre says:

Carole, I think what they meant by “vet” was simply that those people had been one two or so reality tv shows on Vh1 before I Love Money 2. I can’t be sure, though, since I’m not the one who wrote it :-)

27. nicky says:

bring mr wise on i love money 2

28. kira says:

veterinary in sort vet

29. nothin but net says:

who would wear church shoes with a sum swimming trunks

30. hell says:

bre i think you write

31. alexy says:

ya entertainer is back and he is taking the cash!

32. JEN says:

Tamara is pretty and reminds me of Tawny Katain look wise.

33. ? says:

her tan looks bad…

34. qabriela es buta says:

welll this definitly qonna make me lauqh cuz there a bunch of LOZERSSS

35. T-Weed says:

i juz think that its gonna be a hell of tme wachin dis stuff again its gonna be not lozzers im gonna WIN DIS f*** money

36. ava says:

y is entertainer back he wasn’t entertaining the first time he was on. send him home with mom and dad. y is heat back only time he’s entertaining is if 12 pack is with him send him back to his boyfriend.

37. Ms. C says:

Hey VH1!

Give Bonez his own reality show. Perhaps he could have a reality show seeing if minister are on the up and up or on the down and down?????? He should be the host.

We love ya Bonez.

38. kylebeme says:

Hey Creg I got a good idea for the next season. Have Kids from all over the U.S. in the show, and let the betrail and pranks go around.

39. LAUREN says:

I LOVE BONEZ HE”S FINE AS HELL!! I LOVE YOU BABY

40. MS. P! says:

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES BUDDHA … HE IS JUST SEXY!!! IF THERE IS A SHOW I LOVE BUDDHA … IM THERE

41. LITTLE T BABY says:

20 PACK IS THE SEXY BOY ON HERE SOO NOBODY GET IN HI WAY OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.BUT I LOVE HIM

42. robert says:

prancer u make sure u hit me up

43. netsearchworld.com says:

And who does not wish to pay for a hosting, is urgent here – the best free web hosting!

44. DINITTA says:

IS THE HOUSE THAT THEY ARE SHOOTING FRANK THE ENTERTAINER AT HIS PARENTS ORIGNAL HOUSE???

45. Are you making this up as you go along?