Money Update

This is just a brief note to inform you that the I Love Money 2 premiere date we previously reported is wrong — the new season now is set to premiere Monday, February 2 on VH1.

I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day One – The Spin-Off Vets (Dudes)
I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Two – The Spin-Off Vets (Girls)
I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Three – The Hunks
I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Four – The New Girls
I Love Money 2 Cast Reveal, Day Five – The Ones We Hardly Knew

1. Me says:

Ok the date got pushed back but what about the Real Chance of Love recap? What date is the recap coming out?

2. Uhhh.. says:

Well for making us wait longer can you at least post a meet the all stars, pre-series interview, or supertrailer anytime soon?

3. ALONSO says:

WHAT U GUYS NEED TO DO IS ADD LACEY TO THE CAST SO THERE CAN BE DRAMA

4. Nat€ says:

17…wait, 19 cast members. Jan…no, February. Money…no, they’re competing for Candy! Who wants a jolly rancher? Check the picture above!

5. realityfancritic says:

Where the promotion and supertrailer for this show? I love Money 1 had promotion for weeks in advanced.

6. Shay says:

This season doesn’t look like it is gonna be good, look at the new cast. Lacey sure wood have made things crazy. also wat is entertainer doing in this season he had his chance. I would have to see a clip from this season, just to get a serious idea. Season one was ok, but you dont have anyone interesting. Hoopz, Real, Chance, and White boy made season one. Maybe if New York was in this one u would have something.

7. Janice K says:

I dont really like this cast

8. Jason says:

its a alright cast could be better i say they should let us cast i love money 3 by votes what about that? u can there is some people u dont stand a chance and are there for the fun and drama.

9. Jason says:

gone and make it 20 people and let us cast i love money 3 by vote at 5 members or more.

10. left990 says:

so can anyone say…. STAGED …. seriously tho i loved the first i love money it was really good… so idk why vh1 has to screw it up with story plots and edited voice overs… i mean tamara come on no one can be that dumb if so she should go back to grammar school or something…

11. MRS. X says:

I THINK BUCKWILD IS A DISGRACE TO ALL WHITE WOMAN EVERYWHERE. SHE NEEDS A REAL REALITY CHECK BECAUSE SHE IS OBVIOUSLY IN THE MIDDLE OF AN IDENTITY CRISIS! BECKY YOU ARE NOT BLACK!! STOP BEING A WIGGER AND IT IS NOT COOL THESE DAYS TO BRAG ABOUT BEING IN JAIL YOU LOWLIFE!!!

12. Mr. X says:

BuckWild is hot. I love a bad girl.

Only racist people think someone acts white or black.

13. Jasmin says:

real talk…i think this show is starting to get stupid with all these alliances…all of them are stupid because in the end only one person wins so at some point people are going to have to go against each other.

14. Bo28 says:

They tryna play Buddah but they all some clowns lol you cant take down a real one

15. Straight Swag says:

Becky Buck Wild is straight trailor park trash. She has absolutely no class. She looks like a clown with those drawn on eyebrows and all that EXTRA makeup. If O-Girl was really her friend she woud have let her know before she got in front of the camara, but that B*@&%^ is a mess to. They both need to take some tips from Leilen. UGLY MONSTER GIRLS.

16. Jessica says:

I HATE THIS SHOW WITH A PASSION NOW EVERYBODY ON THERE IS A BUNCHES OF LOSER AND LIAR EXCEPT( MYAMMMEE, CALI, BONES AND ICE) EVERYBODY ELSE IS UGLY AND LAME THIS SHOW WILL BE LAME WITHOUT THOSE 4 PPL I NOT WATCHIN THIS SHOW ANYMORE.

*THATS ERAL*

17. Ms.Angela says:

Becky Buckwild is sewer trash! She is a tacky child with low self esteem. She certainly needs to grow up and except herself for what/who she is, a low class White girl. On the show, Syphari makes Becky look like a lost puppy following her around as if she is someone to look up to. Becky Buckwild you are a poor example of a lady and the way you try to “ACT Black” makes you look that much more STUPID…Get yourself together and get over your identity crisis. If I were your parent, I would be ashamed!

18. rose says:

after watching episode 7 of i love money 2, i was so moved that i did what i have never done before, this is come online to blog. the only reason i am doing this is that if there is ever going to be an ‘i love money 3′pls let BONEZ be the number 1 cast member. please bring him back for another chance to win the money. i have never in all my live seen anybody so sincere, so true and so selfless.as a matter of fact, i learnt something from him that i will take with me to my grave. he gave it all for his team and for that, he earned my respect.

19. Chico says:

becky buckwild is so ugly. i bet Entertainer has someone else pictured in his head while kissing becky buckugly. she looked stupid running into the ocean with that coin.

20. eglx says:

The Entertainer did a great job this time. i wanted he to win this time. i hope he has another chance to win or have a show too.

21. erick says:

this show @~!`~(!$$*^~“*^ in sucks..its so predictable and they try to make it suspenseful on who is getting their check voided but with the bad acting its very evident.

22. Tyron Jackson says:

I’m glad Myammee won i luv dat gurl!

Tyron (hates Saapharri)