Tool Academy’s Trina Cures Your Romance Woes

By now you’ve seen the preview of our latest show, Tool Academy. The show premieres Sunday, January 11, and It’s about the dynamic that goes on between a flamboyant, cocky man (“I don’t miss a workout, unless it’s for a threesome”) and a long-suffering woman who expects a bit of tenderness now and then (“If I don’t want to do what he wants to do, he think I should just go away”). Some couples are just out of whack, right?

Fortunately Tool Academy provides an expert to iron out those kind of really rough spots. Trina Dolenz is the couples therapist who tries to bring some balance to these wobbly relationships. Along the way there’s some outrageous behavior and some true emotional clarity that arises. Basically we’re all hoping that these guys aren’t going to be tools their whole lives.

We’re also hoping Trina can help VH1.com users with some of their own relationship problems. She’s inviting those Tool Academy fans with troubles of their own to write to her for advice. Every week throughout the show’s run, she will answer three audience submissions right here in the blog.

Ladies talk to your guys. Men, speak with your honeys. Pick a part of your romance that just isn’t working, and describe it to Ms. Dolenz. Could be commitment issues, could be respect issues, could be sexual issues. Whichever, a bit of free advice can go a long way.

Send submissions to toolacademy@gmail.com, and come back on Mondays to see if Trina has addressed your note.

Check Trina Dolenz’s Web site for more info.

Check the Tool Academy supertrailer after the jump.

Tool Academy show page
Tool Academy videos and extras

1. dlover says:

Trina looks like a woman of her kraft! And, I don’t mean cheese! She must be like super-therapist to be able to deal with these A-Holes!

2. Toolgirl says:

‘ OK relax… it looks like a fun show!! Don’t get too excited about the therapist!!!

3. Wellington Spears says:

Well the truth is that therapist looks hotter than some of the girlfriends in this picture, dammmmnnnnnn! I’ll be watching just for her!

4. baconlvr says:

The show, “the City” looks like stupid &%!*)_~(~~(@~`)* Why not just watch a whitewashed, scripted (%**~@%_`(`^#*# CW show? And, I would rather chew on glass, then watch the biggest loser. Tool Academy, on the other hand looks funny as hell!

5. fatalbert says:

dat doctor fine! dis look cool as F

6. Magnus says:

Saw the trailer for the show. The lie detector guy on the trailer is not a real operator. He is not certified by any recognized polygraph professional organization and he has an “F” rating with the Los Angeles County BBB. For more info on this guy check out: http://www.truthaboutgrogan.org or http://www.southerncaliforniapolygraph.com

Sorry to drop the bad news.

7. princess says:

I wish the white stallion could bake me a cake, and walk my dog. Hmmm. I will watch.

8. Steve says:

Oh she’s hot for an older woman. She’s got killer legs and a rack that doesn’t quit!

9. JOHN says:

THESE GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF RODS, THAT GUY THREW THE FOOTBALL LIKE A WOMAN!! WHERE YOU FINDS THESE NERDS!!?

10. EmBem says:

I think the therapist is fantastic . I would hate to deal with these guys. She clearly knows what she is doing. I love the show and Trina.

11. BillfromNJ says:

This is the best of the worst!! Most of the crap they put on VH1 is pretty bad, but this show is actually pretty clever. I think most of us are tired of the stupid dating show nonsense. Most of these guys must be from LA, there are more tools there than anywhere else.

12. jazzlady says:

It was nice to see how this show brings in a therapist to work with the couples. My heart hurts when I hear and watch what these men have put them through. These men obviously have low self esteem and low self worth to behave the way they do.

Compliments too the Host too…..now he is handsome and a great host.

13. Big says:

This show is fake and scripted. Most of them are actors. What happened to real reality?

14. stephanie says:

dear trina,

i’ve been with my boyfriend for 8 yrs we have three kids together but he cheated on me with 4 girls at diffrent times trina and at the end of of the episode it says if u want to join for the next tool academy to sign up at vh1.com i’ve did but did not find nothing and trina i really need this because i want to be with him he was my first boyfriend and the first person i had sex with so i really need your help please i beg you please

15. Sean Patrick Muller says:

Hi me and my girlfriend are getting married in the year 2012.We’ve been dating for six months now I’ve been messing up like saying I hate her and don’t want to be with her,another thing I did was start to talk to girls online and cheat on her but it never happened,when she found out she beat me up really bad,I desevered it.We did want to go on the show but she don’t turn 21 until Oct. of this year.Josh and Ashley I’am proud of them both I wanted them two to pull through because they remind me of me and my girlfriend by the way her name is Christina.I was asking if you could help me out or give me a tip or two because I really love her with all of my heart ans soul and would do anything for her anything.I don’t want to hurt her again and make it so she can ttrust me again and I can show her that I’am commited to her and want to spend my whole life with her I love her to death.Thank you for your time Trina and have a wonderful day!

~Sean Patrick Muller

16. Michelle Cerrigone says:

Hey Trina,

I want to sign up for the tool academy, because unfortunately my boyfriend is a tool. I can not seem to find the link. Do you know what it is? Thank you!

Michelle

17. Sarah says:

Hi, My boyfriend is the biggest tool I know! Hes not all about working out but hes pretty big into riding dirt bikes and what not! he walks around thinking hes the raddest thing on earth! And hes acutally pretty lame i mean i love him but he has no job and we have been on and off for 5 years now because of him cheating on me with most of my friends! and i dont know if im the idiot for taking him back so sosososo many times Isnt it once a cheater always a cheater! He says he wants to get married and for me to have his kids but &))^~%$^*+^#+~%# no not like this! HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS!!

18. Holly Robison says:

Hey Trina,
    So I really need your help to fix a minor problem before it gets out of control.My boyfriend (aka)(slick nick) of 4 years has done so wrong and i believe still does.first mess up was when he started to talk to another girl and then begin a relationship with her.He played it off so well i never knew until the 2nd time he messed up with my thought to be best friend in our bed while some other guy and girl was in the same room messing around too. so 6:oo am she calls me and tells me everthing.i go to him to ask if it was true at first he lied but then he told me and also told me that we was talking to someone else. but 2 years later we are fine i think but now i am getting those feelings again that something is going on. he is really distant. please help me with this.

19. latika johnson says:

Hi Trina my name is latika in i would like to sigh my boyfriend up for the tool academy i myself believe that you would be able to save my relationship i been with him 7 years in it seems like we are on are last leg Trina i would realy appreciate if u would get back with me whenever you can thank you in have a bless day

20. annemarie says:

Hello Trina, my name is annemarie i really would love to sign my boyfriend up to go the tool academy iv been with him for 3 years in aug. and i really want to be with him for the rest of my life but at times he doesnt make me feel as if he feels the same i really need your help Trina. how do i sign up please help me

21. devon robinson says:

hi trina, ma name is devon and my boyfriend ameen a.k.a dos is the biggest tool and i would like to sign him up for the show. he is so into himself and it’s like i don’t even matter anymore. how do i sign him up

22. jessica says:

HI,
    i really need to sign up for this tool academy, my boyfriend and i have been together almost three years. and we have a child together.but he treats my like crap. he doesnt care about me or my feels. he puts everyone in front of me. i really need your help for my childs sake. how do i sign up??

23. crystal rivera says:

hey my name is crysal and i have a boyfriend name lenny and we been together for a year .

24. crystal rivera says:

hi ma nmae is crystal i have a boyfriend name lanny and he treat me like #`^$()^~!*^)*^@` alawy callin me name that why i like 2 sing up cuz i thnk this will be good for him thank u so much

25. crystal rivera says:

hi my name is crystal and i need my boyfriend to sing up for the tool academy is almost been together for a year but i hate how he alway goin out and i dont like when he naver calls me but if u can help me plz do thank you so much

26. Ruth says:

my boyfriend chad AKA “sick wit it”, “the kratz”, “big sexy” and “daddy” needs to be put on this show!!! oh his a tool . . . and not to put my issues on blast but we have our ISSUES!!!!!! so much that us on this show would make for ratings!!! he is mr. i want a three some!!!!

27. Cheri Robertson says:

Dear Trina,
    I am 24 years old and i have been with my boyfriend for five years. We have a four year old son together. This passed christmas he asked me to marry him and i said yes, but in my heart i am scared to death…I want my family to work but it seems like he does’nt want to change. He is such a “TOOL” and I know we could have something great but theres something in my stomach telling me that he still has alot to prove to me and our son. I know he loves us but love does not provide for our family.. I just want to push him to see if he is willing to push back or if i should just give up. Please if nothing else i would greatly apreciate your thoughts and guidance on my situation. Thank you so much for your time.

28. Chante says:

Hey Trina…i really need this…4 me and 4 my boyfriend, and i know he needs it more cuz he needs to change…we’ve been together for almost 2 years now and we plan on gettin married but i cant spend the rest of my life with him if he dont change and it hurts me soo bad cuz i wanna be with him…plz help me! …he does me bad…treat me bad -ive seen the 1st show & i loved it..and i knew it would help us out…cuz if he DONT change…im not gonna be spendin my life with him…but im so scared that im not gonna be strong to leave him and ill end up gettin married to him and he’ll never change & still treat me like crap…i know he loves me….but thats all i know- he dont open up his heart to me, dont tell me nuthing…hes always gettin mad at me and cussin me out 4 no reason…i need help!! this is the last stop 4 me…im really hopin you’ll help me out & help him become a better person to me & to his loved ones…if this doesnt help, imma have to leave him 4 good and have a broken heart…& theres so much stuff thats between me and him- like we FIGHT like crazzzy and i try to tell him that he needs to show me that he loves me but when i do start talking about how he does me…he starts fightin with me and tellin me all i do is b*t*h…

29. alana says:

i would like to be on your show tool academy because me and my partner have alot of issues to work out how do i go about gettin on there

30. kiki says:

Where do i sign my loser boyfriend up for the tool academy!

31. kiki says:

Its my only hope!!!!PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE!!!

32. sherita jones says:

I’ve been going through this with my baby’s father for 6 years now & im only 19.He still hasn’t grown up yet & he is constantly disrepectful to me & vurbarly abussive too. He’s a liar & a huge TOOL!!. I’m to young to be tryin to be a single parent who’s baby’s father only comes around when he feels like it. I cry every night, because i feel like i’m in this by myself & in a realationship by myself. I really do need your help Ms. dolenz, if we’re going to be able to make any longer seriously. This is a big problem! PLEEEEEEEASE “HE”! really needs to be on this show! It would mean the world to me & for our relationship right now.

33. Tabatha Runyan says:

my boyfriend and i have been together for four years and theres still a trust issue we need your help

34. Jessica Forrester says:

Hi there Trina, my name is Jessica. My tool of a boyfriend (Matthew) have been together 3 years now. I keep hoping for him to change and he does great for a while then it is the same old song and dance! I’m over it. I want him to be the man I know that deep down he is. We have overcame so many problems along the way. To say the least the last three years have really shown me what I’m made of,but at the same time they have also shown me what I want out of life!! That is to be able to be with the real Matthew until I take my last breath. I know deep down that he is a good man and that he loves me but he has his problems like we all do. I am at the end of my rope and I think that Tool Academy may be the one thing that can and will help him. I watched the final finale of the show today and still I can not believe the similarities of Matthew and some of the cast. I also can’t get over the dramatic changes most of them seem to make. At the end of the show I heard that they were going to be casting for a new season of Tool Academy. Well Matthew is the perfect candidate and I could greatly use the help. I really hope that you can give me the information to have the chance to save my relationship with the man of my dreams that is trapped inside of a total tool!

35. Jessica Forrester says:

Hi there Trina, my name is Jessica. My tool of a boyfriend (Matthew) and I have been together 3 years now. I keep hoping for him to change and he does great for a while then it is the same old song and dance! I’m over it. I want him to be the man I know that deep down he is. We have overcame so many problems along the way. To say the least the last three years have really shown me what I’m made of,but at the same time they have also shown me what I want out of life!! That is to be able to be with the real Matthew until I take my last breath. I know deep down that he is a good man and that he loves me but he has his problems like we all do even me. I can’t blame it all on him but a great deal of my problems are because of him. We constantly fight and argue. We have even the issues of not only being verbally mentally and emotionally abusive towards each other but also physically. Thank God so far that part has stopped but I wonder how long it will last and with times getting harder I have a feeling it won’t be much longer.I am at the end of my rope and I think that Tool Academy may be the one thing that can and will help us. I watched the final finale of the show today and still I can not believe the similarities of Matthew and some of the cast. I also can’t get over the dramatic changes most of them seemed to have made. At the end of the show I heard that they were going to be casting for a new season of Tool Academy. Well Matthew is the perfect candidate and I could greatly use the help. I really hope that you can give me the information to have the chance to save my relationship with the man of my dreams that is trapped inside of a total tool!

36. destinee price says:

hello…me and my “fiance” have been together for 2 years going on 3…we have bit of an arguing problem and. we are both in college, im 20 and he is 24. i have bit of a trust issure with him. his past consist of girls and prison. When i met him he jsut got out of jail. after getting serious he totally changed his life around but wait theres more…he loves to party all the time! he barely has time for me because he goes to school and works but when he has time he goes out and leaves me alone. we argue about thins all the time. one night i was calling him and he would answer the phone and i knew were he was (at a party of course).i walked tothe party and he looked at me with complete shock…he meet me outside and started yelling at me and i was like i dont wanna argue and then i left…his sorrys are getting on my nerve and i dont want accept them anymore…i feel like im drifting apart from him but i still love him…i dont want things to get out of hand.we have fought before but nothing to serious…its just that his past sucks and i feel like it might start all over again…its like even thought he is in college, my parents pay for his phone bill but when he has money he goes out and pleases himself by drinking and hanging out with his friends.everything is my fault thought….i feel like i caused this and i didnt do anything but be a good girl friend to him….i really hope that you can help me and my boyfriend…i dont want to lose him.he is my first true love.i just want our relationship to be like when we first met each other…i beleive ill be happy again.

thanks.

37. sarah stone says:

i recently came out of a two year relationship. I then started to fall for a guy.
    We hung out a few times and talked all the time when we werent hanging out but we werent in a relationship yet. he kept basically pushing for sex not that i cared because i was sexually attracted to him. then shortly after we had sex he started not calling me back then avoiding me all together. he had his friend tell me that he no longer likes me because i made it to easy, but i somehow get the impression that he is using that as an excuse to get out easy. i dont know what i possibly could have done to scare him away. and why would he tell me how bad he wanted sex if he knew it would ruin things?

38. Sidney says:

i dated a guy for 2 years. about 2 months into the relationship we began fighting. and about 6 months into the relationship i got sick with a disease that was hard to diagnose. i spent months at home sick. and he took it to his advantage and instead of spending time with me when i needed him he spent it partying with his friends. a few weeks later his bestfriend told me that he cheated on me 2 weekends in a row. he had sex. i was devastated but i forgave him. over the next few months i tried to forgive him and forget about it but it was a thought that consumed me every day. it tore me apart. gradually the way he treated me just got worse and worse. he was constantly walking out on me during fights, verbally abusing me and just not thinking before he spoke. constantly saying he wanted to break up just cause he was mad. and on top of it all he was having trust issues with me because he though i would cheat on him for revenge so he was always getting jealous when ever a guy friend would say hi to me. this is a person that i planned to spend the rest of my life with in the beggining but i started to realize that he was not the one for me and i needed to dump him. i did but then we kept getting back together and he would promise to change but he never did. it just got worse and worse. degrading me and taking me for granted. in january this year we broke it off. since then i have been struggling to find myself. i really want to be with him forever but not the way he is being. and everytime he trys to change he reverts back to his old ways when he feels comfortable. i really need your help please.

39. cheronda cole says:

I would like to know how to try out for the upcoming season of tool academy. Please reply ASAP!

40. vh1rules says:

nice show

41. sabrina says:

my bf is a tool but i think he could really change with a little help! we need this

42. Julia Wertman says:

He is way too imature and he acts like a kid way too much can you help me Trina?

43. Christina says:

Dear Trina,
    My now former fiance wrote to you on the 10th of may. He did something really bad. I really trusted him and he hurt me and left me for another girl and hurt my family and friends. I can’t stay mad, not at anyone. Is it bad that I can’t be mad at him even though he hurt everyone I cared for? Is there something wrong with me?

44. sarah colton says:

I need to know how can I sign up to put my boyfriend into tool academy. I, we desperatley need help. Please email me back information, like I said we are really in need of the help of your show, we are past advice from Miss Denez. Please and thank you

45. jennifer says:

dear Trina,
    I have been with my boyfriend since high school so you can say about four year, we were friends first so i have been knowing him for 6 years. i am pregnant now from him we were living together but he has become selfish and is not as romantic and affectionate as before i can be emotional around him because he turns everything into an argument. he never goes with me to places and when i tell him what he is doing wrong he gets offended. he never understands me and now that i am pregnant he says he doesn’t want to deal with my family. i have recently move out his house i don’t know what to do

46. verneekelley says:

Dear Trina,
    my boyfriend is a tool the new season has just begun and i would like to sign him up for your future season. He has become arrogant and controling. I hardly ever have money because he takes it, he rides around with other women and tells me to stay in the house. I try to brake up with him but he keeps poping up. I do love him, but i would like some serious advice from someone who has dealt with a tool.

47. kristen says:

I have a boyfriend that i have been with for almost for years. He is always calling me names yelling at me cheating on me. I cant talk it anymore ive gave him so many chances but im just tird of my heart getting broke. he need to change and i have a filling that if he doesent change soon this relationship will get out of had and i will end up hurt badly.

48. kristen says:

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years now. iI love him to death but the way he treats me is hurting me so bad. He calls me names yells at me and puts no efort in this relationship. I have put 100% in this relationship and he still treats me bad. I want him to chang but im scard he cant. Please help me

49. chelsey bradfield says:

hey trina i been with my man for 6 months my relationship is ok for the most part but i live in a small town where everyone knows everyones bizzness and its not a bad thing i found out when me and my boyfriend brandon got togeather he was fooling around with this girl ericka and i am actually friends with her now because she told me everything he denyied it for the longest time but he finally told me the truth like 2 months ago and then like 3 months after i found out about ericka he made out with one of my friends i mean i need help i dont know how to get over this i mean i understand one time but two how can i get over some thing like that can u help me with some evice my email is bootylous2005@yahoo.com please talk to me i love him with all my heart but i cant trust him i want to inroll him next time you have sign ups i want to be able to trust him again i watch the show alot and i love it i think it is alsome what u are doing and i hope to be on a futher epiosode love,
    chelsey

50. Dierra says:

51. Dierra says:

Hey trina i wont to sign my boyfriend up for tool academy how do i go about the process please help me

52. anay says:

hey trina how can i sing my tool in tool academy n will i make a girls tool academy???

53. katie says:

Hey Trina I really want to sign up my boyfriend for tool academy! How do I go about signing him up? Please let me know and thank you so much!

54. Deisha says:

i’m not sure how to explain my situation. how do you know if your boyfriend isn’t lying? it’s hard to believe because he already lied straight to my face and personally told to look straight into his eyes. can you please email me.

55. Michelle says:

Trina,

My boyfriend breaks his promises, lies to me while there is evidence in my hands and is so proud because he has not gained any weight since he was 17! He is now 37. He has a sex obsessed friend who uses violence during sex with girls, because he says that they always come back for more. Cesear thinks that it is all so funny. I recently found out that this friend is married.

He says that he loves me every day and wants to have children with me and marry soon, but I want to establish trust first. Please help me fix Cesear. I don’t know if I can shake the dirt out of this mat or if the dirt has always been a part of the weave.

56. ashta31 says:

Trina, I watched the show faithfully today. It is better than Supper nanny or nanny911, even though they still have the mentality of children. The program said that we can come to this website to sign up for the show…where!

Pressure Cooker Baloney Taker

57. Ta'Nia Thomas says:

please help my 9 year relationship with my boyfriend he stays in strip clubs all night,he cheats on me,and he only cares about himself he dont buy for his kids,but he got 3 jobs,and i once caught him cheating on me and he didnt even stop the action he kept having sex with her.so please help me before our 9 year relationship goes down the drain.this is all im asking is help.my realationship.by the way im grown im 21.

PS,THANK YOU

58. Sara says:

I am sure you are really busy and get a ton of mail all the time, so if you can not touch on my issue I totally understand. I have been dating this guy on and off now for almost 4 years, I am 23 and he is 34. I fell in love with him within 2 months of dating. He is the ONLY man I have EVER loved. After 2 months of dating he had to leave for Alabama for his job to help clean up Hurricane Katrina. It broke my heart, but I DID continue the relationship with him, waitied for him, and was totally faithful. When he got back things were a little different but I loved him and was able to overcome the difference and still be with him. Around Feburary things started falling apart. We broke up and I found out he had gotten back together with his ex girlfriend, they dated for a while and then we got back into contact with one another, the last 8 months we have been seeing eachother again. Things are strange though because he has a SERIOUS issue with commitment, and settling down, which stems from his childhood, sometimes its like walking on egg shells around him because I am affraid to lose him again, and I can swear he has a personality disorder because one minute he is loving and happy and the next he could care less if we ever talked again, Its is SOOO simple for him to forget people and not talk to him and not care, again he is 34 and I am so affraid that he is going to die a lonely person. I do EVERYTHING in the world for him, and would continue to, to +*~$_&#@%@)#!&+ ure his happiness. I just WISH he would SEE THAT! He doesn’t and he takes me for granit and does not see that we are good together, and can make things work. Please if you have any insight on my issues I would greatly appreciate it. Also, is there anyway to know ahead of time when the casting call for Tool Academy 3 will be available? Because I have watched them guys on there open up and get ALOT of great things from tool academy. I think this is what “K” needs but he won’t take any iniciative to do anything about it. I am a major in Human Services and Chemical Dependency Counseling… With the goals of becoming a counselor for troubled children, and its sad to think that, I’m pretty sure this is were the problems started for the man I am speaking of. Also Trina I would like to mention you do GREAT things, and are amazing at what you do, Keep up the good work I know myself and many other really appreciate it! So A BIG THANK YOU!
    Sincerely.
    SNO

59. Sara says:

I am sure you are really busy and get a ton of mail all the time, so if you can not touch on my issue I totally understand. I have been dating this guy on and off now for almost 4 years, I am 23 and he is 34. I fell in love with him within 2 months of dating. He is the ONLY man I have EVER loved. After 2 months of dating he had to leave for Alabama for his job to help clean up Hurricane Katrina. It broke my heart, but I DID continue the relationship with him, waitied for him, and was totally faithful. When he got back things were a little different but I loved him and was able to overcome the difference and still be with him. Around Feburary things started falling apart. We broke up and I found out he had gotten back together with his ex girlfriend, they dated for a while and then we got back into contact with one another, the last 8 months we have been seeing eachother again. Things are strange though because he has a SERIOUS issue with commitment, and settling down, which stems from his childhood, sometimes its like walking on egg shells around him because I am affraid to lose him again, and I can swear he has a personality disorder because one minute he is loving and happy and the next he could care less if we ever talked again, Its is SOOO simple for him to forget people and not talk to him and not care, again he is 34 and I am so affraid that he is going to die a lonely person. I do EVERYTHING in the world for him, and would continue to, to $%!$@)*!`&&^`@( ure his happiness. I just WISH he would SEE THAT! He doesn’t and he takes me for granit and does not see that we are good together, and can make things work. Please if you have any insight on my issues I would greatly appreciate it. Also, is there anyway to know ahead of time when the casting call for Tool Academy 3 will be available? Because I have watched them guys on there open up and get ALOT of great things from tool academy. I think this is what “K” needs but he won’t take any iniciative to do anything about it. I am a major in Human Services and Chemical Dependency Counseling… With the goals of becoming a counselor for troubled children, and its sad to think that, I’m pretty sure this is were the problems started for the man I am speaking of. Also Trina I would like to mention you do GREAT things, and are amazing at what you do, Keep up the good work I know myself and many other really appreciate it! So A BIG THANK YOU!
    Sincerely.
    SNO

60. Sara says:

I am sure you are really busy and get a ton of mail all the time, so if you can not touch on my issue I totally understand. I have been dating this guy on and off now for almost 4 years, I am 23 and he is 34. I fell in love with him within 2 months of dating. He is the ONLY man I have EVER loved. After 2 months of dating he had to leave for Alabama for his job to help clean up Hurricane Katrina. It broke my heart, but I DID continue the relationship with him, waitied for him, and was totally faithful. When he got back things were a little different but I loved him and was able to overcome the difference and still be with him. Around Feburary things started falling apart. We broke up and I found out he had gotten back together with his ex girlfriend, they dated for a while and then we got back into contact with one another, the last 8 months we have been seeing eachother again. Things are strange though because he has a SERIOUS issue with commitment, and settling down, which stems from his childhood, sometimes its like walking on egg shells around him because I am affraid to lose him again, and I can swear he has a personality disorder because one minute he is loving and happy and the next he could care less if we ever talked again, Its is SOOO simple for him to forget people and not talk to him and not care, again he is 34 and I am so affraid that he is going to die a lonely person. I do EVERYTHING in the world for him, and would continue to, to *&&$*@_&$`@`$~+ ure his happiness. I just WISH he would SEE THAT! He doesn’t and he takes me for granit and does not see that we are good together, and can make things work. Please if you have any insight on my issues I would greatly appreciate it. Also, is there anyway to know ahead of time when the casting call for Tool Academy 3 will be available? Because I have watched them guys on there open up and get ALOT of great things from tool academy. I think this is what “K” needs but he won’t take any iniciative to do anything about it. I am a major in Human Services and Chemical Dependency Counseling… With the goals of becoming a counselor for troubled children, and its sad to think that, I’m pretty sure this is were the problems started for the man I am speaking of. Also Trina I would like to mention you do GREAT things, and are amazing at what you do, Keep up the good work I know myself and many other really appreciate it! So A BIG THANK YOU!
    Sincerely.
    SNO

61. SNO says:

I am sure you are really busy and get a ton of mail all the time, so if you can not touch on my issue I totally understand. I have been dating this guy on and off now for almost 4 years, I am 23 and he is 34. I fell in love with him within 2 months of dating. He is the ONLY man I have EVER loved. After 2 months of dating he had to leave for Alabama for his job to help clean up Hurricane Katrina. It broke my heart, but I DID continue the relationship with him, waitied for him, and was totally faithful. When he got back things were a little different but I loved him and was able to overcome the difference and still be with him. Around Feburary things started falling apart. We broke up and I found out he had gotten back together with his ex girlfriend, they dated for a while and then we got back into contact with one another, the last 8 months we have been seeing eachother again. Things are strange though because he has a SERIOUS issue with commitment, and settling down, which stems from his childhood, sometimes its like walking on egg shells around him because I am affraid to lose him again, and I can swear he has a personality disorder because one minute he is loving and happy and the next he could care less if we ever talked again, Its is SOOO simple for him to forget people and not talk to him and not care, again he is 34 and I am so affraid that he is going to die a lonely person. I do EVERYTHING in the world for him, and would continue to, to $#((~$+_*$+%%_$ ure his happiness. I just WISH he would SEE THAT! He doesn’t and he takes me for granit and does not see that we are good together, and can make things work. Please if you have any insight on my issues I would greatly appreciate it. Also, is there anyway to know ahead of time when the casting call for Tool Academy 3 will be available? Because I have watched them guys on there open up and get ALOT of great things from tool academy. I think this is what “K” needs but he won’t take any iniciative to do anything about it. I am a major in Human Services and Chemical Dependency Counseling… With the goals of becoming a counselor for troubled children, and its sad to think that, I’m pretty sure this is were the problems started for the man I am speaking of. Also Trina I would like to mention you do GREAT things, and are amazing at what you do, Keep up the good work I know myself and many other really appreciate it! So A BIG THANK YOU!
    Sincerely.
    SNO

62. SNO says:

I am sure you are really busy and get a ton of mail all the time, so if you can not touch on my issue I totally understand. I have been dating this guy on and off now for almost 4 years, I am 23 and he is 34. I fell in love with him within 2 months of dating. He is the ONLY man I have EVER loved. After 2 months of dating he had to leave for Alabama for his job to help clean up Hurricane Katrina. It broke my heart, but I DID continue the relationship with him, waitied for him, and was totally faithful. When he got back things were a little different but I loved him and was able to overcome the difference and still be with him. Around Feburary things started falling apart. We broke up and I found out he had gotten back together with his ex girlfriend, they dated for a while and then we got back into contact with one another, the last 8 months we have been seeing eachother again. Things are strange though because he has a SERIOUS issue with commitment, and settling down, which stems from his childhood, sometimes its like walking on egg shells around him because I am affraid to lose him again, and I can swear he has a personality disorder because one minute he is loving and happy and the next he could care less if we ever talked again, Its is SOOO simple for him to forget people and not talk to him and not care, again he is 34 and I am so affraid that he is going to die a lonely person. I do EVERYTHING in the world for him, and would continue to, to &(#(!`(%!~`!@^+ ure his happiness. I just WISH he would SEE THAT! He doesn’t and he takes me for granit and does not see that we are good together, and can make things work. Please if you have any insight on my issues I would greatly appreciate it. Also, is there anyway to know ahead of time when the casting call for Tool Academy 3 will be available? Because I have watched them guys on there open up and get ALOT of great things from tool academy. I think this is what “K” needs but he won’t take any iniciative to do anything about it. I am a major in Human Services and Chemical Dependency Counseling… With the goals of becoming a counselor for troubled children, and its sad to think that, I’m pretty sure this is were the problems started for the man I am speaking of. Also Trina I would like to mention you do GREAT things, and are amazing at what you do, Keep up the good work I know myself and many other really appreciate it! So A BIG THANK YOU!
    Sincerely.
    SNO

63. Christina says:

my boyfriend and i have been together for 2 years now. starting out we got along, he was romantic, and acted like i was his whole world. we break up often, but we always end back together. but for the week or so we are apart i dont talk to guys, cause i know were just going to end up back together, but him on the other hand he talks too women constantly,lies,trys to deny everything i know hes doing. i love him, but sometimes he makes me feel like im so stupid. he blames everything on me, when he does something wrong and cant make up an excuse for doing it, e trows up my past in my face. even when were not argueing he still does it and dont realize it.. i think im always right, and he thinks hes always right. its like no matter what i do im in the wrong, please help me.. how can my tool be in the tool academy.

64. Amanda Szulist says:

Hey Trina! I was just wondering how i could sign my boyfriend up for tool academy and how do i go about doing it i could really use your help! Thanks!

65. Brittney says:

Hi trina,

how do you sign up for tool academy, and can vh1 do a girl tool academy meaning girls bring their girlfriends to tool academy because i know i have a lot of issues that need to be fixed and with tool academy i know it will be and can be fixed.

66. Kayla says:

hey trina,

67. Kayla says:

hey trina,
    my names kayla and i am in desperate need of your help. i follow your show every sunday i take work off just to watch it. i need your help my boyfriend and i need your help. i absolutly love him but he keeps lien and i keep finding out about all these different girls. We have been together for 4 yrs yesterday (november 14th). i just dont know what to do any more. he takes me for granted and doesnt appreciate me not one bit. he says he loves me but he doesnt know how to show it :( please help me. im 18 and hes turning 19 i know where young but i know i love him. just the feeling i get when he holds me. i lost my verginity to him and hes the only guy i have made love to. and that ment the world to me because he lost his to me but then he cheated on me and i found out he had sex with this other female and it broke my heart but i still loved him. trina i know your busy but i need some help please i need the guy i first met the guy i fell in love with back.

68. sam says:

I am in love with my boyfriend we have lived together since the day we met. I ahve cheated on him and he found out now he is questionable of us but is willing to give me another chance. He told me he was going to propose this christmas, and now is not, I am worried this will never happen now and am worried I ruined the best thing I have ever had. Hopefully you can help.

69. Grizzly Adams says:

Where do you get those expensive shoes from Lol ?
    Love a shrink in stockings.
    Keep up the good work Trina !

70. shelly says:

Please im begging for help my fiance and i have a 1 yr old son and he continues to cheat i just found out about the forth time and he has hit me before too how do i get him on the show please help!!!

71. Heidi Martin says:

Hey Trina I have been in this relationship for 2 years and it was great at first until I found out that my boyfriend has been sleeping around on me. I even believe he had sexual relations with my sister. Also one night we were at the club to have some fun and hang out with friends and dance well I went to the bathroom and as I came out I caught him making out with another girl and was holding her close like hes known her for years and he told me he was just too drunk and she came up to him jumped up on him and started kissing me and it happened so fast that he thought it was me. He calls me horrible names in front of his friends and makes fun of me just to look cool. He calls me worthless, a piece of s***, ^+$++$$+#)+!`%!@# _~(#^+@&!&!@ and a lot more. I love this guy with all my heart and believe he can change but I really need help. Please help me Trina, I really would like to change him into the man I know he can be. I would appreciate your help. Sincerely Heidi.

72. Heidi says:

Hey Trina I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and really need your help in changing him into the man I know he can be. How can I sign him up. Your help will be much appreciated.

73. Christina Lynn says:

Hi Trina,

I have soo many problems with my boyfriend/tool, i don’t even know where to begin. But, my biggest problem right now is that we have been seeing eachother for almost 2 years now, he lives with me and doesn’t contribute to the rent, borrows money from me, has made me drive him to work every morning at 6am ( I am not a morning person), and then pick him up whenever he decides that he’s done, he tells me little white lies quite often cuz he’s afraid of my reaction, he can be the sweetest guy when he decides he wants to, but he won’t claim me as his “girlfriend”, he calls me his “number one”. Please help me! Also, how can i sign him up for tool academy?

74. kimberly forrester says:

my husband and i have been together for 4 yrs and we also have a child together.We argue all the time about any and everything.We have tried everything but this and i am asking for you to please help us before it is to late for this marriage.

75. katie gorgeous says:

i REALLY need help with my boyfriend. Its bee na year and he has played me so many times. lied and cheated! i need serious help.

76. April says:

Hi I know you get a lot of mail and often, I just need help with my boyfriend. We have been together over a year and I recently decided to move out of our apartment because I do not trust him. I know he meets girls online all the time and they all adore him because he rides bmx and is covered in tattoos. I really want us to work and when he is with me he seems he does too but he lies to me all the time about everything and this is my last resort. I do not want to walk away but I think I may have to. can you help me send him to Tool Academy and see if we can save this relationship?

77. Jasmine says:

Trina-
    Hi my name is Jasmine. I am a TOOL in all meanings of the definition. I do not want to lose my fiance. We have been together nearly a year. I have lied to her, hid things from her, I flirt with other girls behind her back, I don’t treat her with the respect she deserves, and I’m not very good at showing I care until it comes down to her walking out on me then sudddenly I show I care. I need help. I’ll be the first to admit it. I need the TOOL ACADEMY. And since there is a lesbian couple on TOOL ACADEMY 3, I figured that you could help us too. I love my fiance very much but I know that if I keep up with my behavior and ways I will lose her. So please help me.

78. TRINA says:

Hey Trina,
    My name is Katrina, and I want to sign myself up to tool academy becase I need to change my attitude towards my boyfriend and I feel as though if I dont change that I’m going to loose him forever. I’m trying to make this relationship work but since I have been suffering from depression and anxiety I have been worst and I need help! PLEASE HELP ME! can you please email me and tell what is the process that I have to do to become a tool.

79. JENAE says:

HOW DO I SIGN UP …? im in desperate need!!!!!!!

80. sade nettles says:

trina, im about to marry my boyfriend but i want to know is he the right one because i have a feeling that he is hiding something from me and before we do get married, i want to take him on tool academy so i can see if he isnt hiding anything. I have seen evidence but he just keep denying that anything is happining and i need your help trina. i’ve seen you do your thing on television and i think this is what he needs.

81. ashley says:

hellio my name is ashley and i would like to put my boyfriend in the tool academy because he has things he need to work on and me ! we both need the help real bad . i know things will go batter if we did this 4 each other . we been togther for 4 years now and i want it to last forever! and we have a son togther please contact me SOON I DONT WANT MY SON TO BE UPSET THANK YOU 4 READING THIS !

82. wileasha says:

hey trina i want to sign my boyfriend up for tool academy we really need this to change our relationship before its to late

83. Denise Ybarra says:

Dear Trina,
    my girlfriend and I have hard times in our relationship. I feel you can help our relationship. But the thing is she’s 16 and I’m 15 but I’m 100% sure she’s the one for me I just need things to work out with her lack of care, hiding her feelings and flirtatious ways. Please help! May I sign her up?

84. samantha dano says:

Trina how can i sign my fiancee up for tool academy. PLEASE HELP ME!