Critics’ Choice Awards: Red Carpet Photos

CCA may be the thinking man’s awards show, but that doesn’t mean the stars walking the red carpet can’t look hot. Check photos of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Marisa Tomei, Josh Brolin, Kate Beckinsale and many others.

1. Marion says:

Diane Lane’s tribute to Richard Gere was very offensive as to the crowd at MSG after 9/11.
    I appreciate Richard Gere wanting to share his point of view on peace but only a few weeks after 9/11 in front of a crowd of people who witnessed death and destruction first hand so abrubtly, that night at MSG was not the time or place. I was very offended listening to Diane Lane this evening using that moment as an example. I have many family and friends who were at the WTC for weeks and months looking for loved ones and friends. These people will never be the same and to preach of peace to them is really not fair when they still don’t sleep and night and continue to grieve in a way I am sure Ms. Lane never will. Think before you speak. You may need those cops and firemen someday Ms. Lane.

2. kimberly bernal says:

she is so ugly

3. kimberly bernal says:

she looks like a latina

4. aaliyah says:

color looks good on you

5. aaliyah says:

you are a cutie

6. Natural says:

I think you are thinking like sukrat, but I think you should cover the other side of the topic in the post too…

7. Nelly says:

Hey This is where I come to check out Aaliyah when she has pictures out. They might be topless and I love them all. Where do you go for the best pictures?

8. Nelly says:

hello This is where I come to check out Aaliyah when she has pictures out. They might be #(@^`*+#^)*$$_* and I love them all. Where do you go for the hottest pictures?

9. Maurice says:

Good day! My favorite is Jennifer Aniston and I will marry her someday. Whos your favorite babe and maybe I can get to the unofficial personal site or some nudie shots.

10. The no more real web page that uncover a complete profile of some cellular phone caller is via by several invert telephone lookup company.

11. These companies invest considerable point in time since well while funding in compiling phone numbers into vast directories by making spend of either non-public and general public resources plus together with cool telephone companies restricted data directories.

12. As unknown callers call your telephone it really is practically impossible with the intention of retrieve the private facts with reference to the mobile phone number. Governmental with local laws have been add place so when keep these cell phone numbers private along with confidential.