Go Behind Real Chance

In an unprecedented move, VH1 and 51 Minds are inviting you behind the scenes of Real Chance of Love in a special set to air Wednesday, Jan. 21 at 9/8c. Full details from the press release:

Over 4 million viewers tuned in as Stallionaire brothers Real and Chance ended a rollercoaster season with only one brother finding his Real Chance of Love. Now viewers can revisit their favorite moments and catch never-before-seen footage when the Real Chance of Love Behind the Scenes Special airs on Wednesday, January 21 at 9/8c.

Although the journey ended on the beaches of Puerto Rico, it was a long road as the ladies – and even the brothers – competed against each other in search of true love. Jam packed with new interviews, special commentary and behind the scenes footage, the hour long special will air the week prior to the Real Chance of Love reunion. What will be revealed?

The Real Chance of Love Reunion Special airs the following week on Monday, January 26 at 9/8c.

1. Joanna says:

I think that Real Picked the right girl but i hope that he can have patince with her and Chance didn’t pick any 1 because some girl probally hurt him but i feel very sorry Cali poor girl =] and =[

2. denise says:

chance when you get ready to have another show plaese consider my sister tiff for you next hunt she has always felt like you were the guy for her she is also a promising rapper that will blow you out the box so you might want to holla back and see whats poppin holla back chief

3. Shantiel says:

i personally think that real is a sexy man and he had the worst group of girls to choose from. although cornfed is a very nice and cute young lady i dont think that it will work. chance is crazy,in a good way, he had a lot of good picks but i respect the fact that he went with his heart so that he wouldnt waste anyones time even if it had to hurt now i think he did the right thing. no ….i wanted
    him to choose risky that’s my girl!!!

4. taboo says:

it should have been me with chance i am a real wonam that can treat him like he need to be treated.Holla at your girl!!!!!!!

5. ANONYMOUS says:

OK I HAVE HAD ENUFF OF THIS MADNESS….THE REAL TRUE REASON CHANCE DIDNT PICK ANYONEI S BECAUSE HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS THE REAL REASON. IM TIRED OF SEEING ALL THESE EXCUSES AS TO WHY HE DIDNT PICK CALI OR RISKY..WELL THE TRUTH IS HE HAS A GIRL ALREADY. HER NAME IS Kemi.

6. cindi says:

I watched from beginning to end and very happy Real found true love with Corn Fed!

7. FATIMA says:

I would just like to say I feel chance mayed the best possible decision he could have made and I got mad luv for that cause he kept it real.Chance knew he wasnt in luv and to be honest I did to to me it was all a game Risky was a cute woman and is the type like me aint gonna take no ^~&@`$`^))&#`((% from no man so I wouldnt have work.Cali it wasnt real wit her she just wanted to be the last one standing and instead looked like a dam fool in the process so Chance baby its all good.Real dont no what u was thinking why u kept Bay Bay around dont no cause u wasnt feeling her since day one she should of been cutt and dam she knew it to she just didnt want the(my bad)snow bunnie to win and to be honest baby cornfed aint feeling u either its just a game whos to say her family will except you but its all good time will tell both of yall are goodlooking men u will find someone special in the mean time find someone who gonna keep it 100 wit u at all time.Peace:It aint a game

8. regina says:

i think you are very hansom men just respest your self dont look for love it will come to you if you really need it watch who you meet take care of yourself and youll be ok i enjoyed the show remember love is something sometime take your time remember god is love

9. Real Cance of love says:

Chance u sould gone with Risky

10. siera says:

WHY DIDNT CHANCE PICK SOMEONE!!!!!!!!

11. tweet says:

I am so glad Real didn’t pick that big mouth attention grabbing witch Bay Bay Bay. Such a fine man deserves someone better that little New York. As far as Chance goes, I”m glad he didn’t pick anybody, simply because he doesn’t know how to treat a lady right. He’s to immature to think about falling in love. Anyway I look forward to the second installment of Chance and Reals show. Next time eliminate the BayBayBays and MILFs on the first show!!

12. Susan says:

Shame on you Ronnie.. Playing race. Real appears to be a super, complete package guy regardless of race and Cornfed is a super sweet girl…. regardless of race! SHAME ON YOU!

I don’t think Cornfed and Real will wind up clicking…. yes he should be with me!! If not me then Rabbit.. they would have made a very cute couple and I agree with Shantiel (below).. Real did get the stinky end of the stick regarding women.

If Chance already had a woman.. at least he had the balls to not pick anyone.. unlike Bachelor Bob.. the creep loser who picked a chic on The Bachelor while dating that soap star.

13. zionsgurl4u says:

first of all i would like to say that you guys are not real …the reason i say that is because ..all the crap yall took from new york ..that’s why she treated yall was bogus and y’all turn around and done the same thing to other women and you have a so call gospel song …that’s just crazy no one like to be hurt and what goes around comes around ..if i had a chance to be on your show i would show what’s a real lady is like ..OK …I’m ..independent, understanding , trustworthy , passionate , compassion and fun loving ..honest..smart.. and fun loving person…love enjoying life.cooking…pleasing one good man.. meeting new people…looking good ..drama ,stress and..disease.free…clean..neat..happy.funny .caring.person.. that can keep it real at all times..i try to treat people like i want to be treated….i respect all mothers Cu’s i don’t have mine any more i lost her in 2002 ..so i cherish all mother’s of the world …i think society got men mess up thinking all women should be small. and thin … not true good things comes in thick packages too…I’m thick with nice curves i do know how to treat a man and his mother with respect ..and if your mother would have ask me why should you guys pick me …i would have said is because ..i’m respectable .. charming , honest , caring, i would never hurt you or your brother.., will always treat you with love and respect..would be there though the good and the bad , and would never bring drama in your lives…i love enjoying life to the fullest..and i know i could be the one good women in you life s…you would have to look no more…see this letter right here is stright from my heart ..i’m never fake nor. phony …i just like keeping thing real….if u know what i mean…see i not the kind of women who likes to be on t.v.. we can get to know one another behind close doors ..so u can get to know the real me..and i’m not talking about sex so don’t get me wrong…just speaking my mind..Cu’s i’m a real strong black women …so if u think u can handle that holla at me …if i don;t hear from u guys no hard feeling Cu’s i know u get thousands of letters from people but i promise if u take the time to get to know a real women like me it will be will wroth your wild …i promise u on the real….real talk no b.s…life is to short to go without someone to love …am i love you guys from day 1…so if this applies holla back if not take care …love always ….zionsgurl4u@yahoo.com…peace and blessing….

14. gianna says:

okayy..1;;chance ur sexy,hilarios and amazing.2;;i think ur also very stupid.Ur stupid for kicken rabbit uf your show! like..r u serious?! what the hell is wrong with you? you honestly looked like a dam fool…if anyone was better for you than me..i woulve thought it would hav been rabbit..but i do have a lot of respect for youu…haha..atleast you got rid of stalker=]
    loveyouu<3
    gi

15. sharon says:

how old is real and chance

16. Da 1 says:

Yeah i think Chance made a good choice dont lie on ya Heart if u not in love, Dont Front>> Ya dig But on the real if i was onthe show he would have fallen HARD.. U already know..

17. shana says:

chance is 27 and real is 29

18. diana says:

chance u are so sexy i wish u could be mine

19. shy says:

are u going to have a Real Chance of love i will love to be chance boo.
    I love you was on I LOVE NEW YORK

20. bobbyj says:

real and chances’ mother i beleave to be new yorks’ mothers sister!
    what do you think of that, FRAUD!!!!!!!!

21. CIARA says:

I CANT BELIEVE THIS I HOPE DAT CHANCE CHANGE HIS MIND N GOT BACK WIT RISKY N I LOVE REAL CHOOSE ITS THE BUSINESS I HOPE HE KEEP HER………..

22. Tabatha kennedy says:

I think the reason why chance didnt find the right girl is because i wasnt there.

23. jessica says:

I dont know maybe the girls chance tried to connect with were not like his mom.he said he wanted someone like his mom ut tose girls were outta control!

24. alexy says:

i love chance so much he’s super down with any thing and if no one can win his heat its a job and a challege to get my man!
    i love cornfed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO REAL!

25. bless says:

real and cornfed should have a show together to see if there relationship will work.
    chance needs his own show

26. Lisa says:

i just want Chance. he ain’t find no love, now its time for this woman to give him some (: haha ummm hes so0o0 sexyyyy. hit me up on myspace ! myspace.com/recklessxxlove

27. babigirl513 says:

i think that real picked the right girl. bay bay bay looks old and talks way to much. she would have probably tried to be his mom instead of his girlfriend. and chance made the right choice but if he would have picked one it should have been risky cuz she would balance him out

28. Denice Esparza says:

CHANCE I DONT KNOW WHY U DID THEM WRONG I JUST KNOW WHEN U DONT WANT TO HURT SOMEBODY U JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE PLUSE DONT HURT THEM THEY BOTH SEEM TO LOVE U SO MUCH AND I DO THINK THAT LOVE OF FIRST SIGHT HAPPENS I JUST DONT KNOW WHY U DID HER THAT WAY MAYBE CAUSE U FELL SO GOOD CAUSE UR SOMEBODY MUCH HIGHER THEN US OR U CAN SAY HER CAUSE AINT NOTHING FROM ME BUT I WAS HAPPY FOR UR BROTHER CAUSE HE PICKED SOMEONE WHOSE GOING TO TREAT HIM RIGHT AND NICE PERSON BUT I HOPE U CHANCE STAY THAT WAY BY UR SELF ALONE AND NEVER BE HAPPY CAUSE EVERY THING THAT U DO ITS GOING TO COME BACT TO U I HOPE PRETTY SOON AND IM NOT GOD TO JUDGE BUT THAT DID HURT ME THAT U DIDNT PICK NONE OF THOSE TO I JUST THOUGHT OF THAT WAS ME…………. BUT GOD BLESS BOTH OF YALL AND BE GOD

29. Carol says:

There has been so many opinions on why Chance did not choose either girls, I think one of the reasons might be so that there will be a real chance of love 2. In retrospect this show was not any good, dhance has never acted like he was feeling any of the girls and Real is in love with the idea of being in love. Real does not like Black girls and their music even sounds like that they are trying to capture a white audience. I just don’t think that this show is meant for Black people to watch the audience that they need to target is Whites and gays and yes I do have a degree in Business, Marketing and promotion. Your target market is all wrong. I like the characters Chance and Real but just because they are Black doesn’t mean they are for a Black market.

30. boss diva says:

hey chance

media take out say you might be having another child by yo babymama is that the reason you didn’t chose my homey girl risky we both now she yo soulmate and cali wz just a pieces of #~`)+**+&#+$#%& if that the cases u should tell yo baby mama she not wifey material and get wit risky its nothing wrong wit being a paycheck daddy follow yo heart not yo %@_~$$@%~~^@%$*~` and remember anybody can be a dad it takes a man to be a father by the why tell yo brother real if he was not so damn hot and if i wz not married and had two kids am sure that he would forget about milf’s ugly #~`)+**+&#+$#%& spoil %^&~!$)*~($*&~#_@

31. Lil K. says:

U REALLY `(+`~$`&@#`!)*!@ ED UP WHEN U DIDN’T CHOOSE RISKY. I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE `(+`~$`&@#`!)*!@ MADE U ELIMINATE RISKY FIRST ON THE LAST EPISODE BECAUSE CALI AIN’T NOTHIN BUT A MANLY LOOKIN SLUT. ALL SHE WANTS IS ACTION. I’M SORRY IF THIS HURTS ANYONE’S FEELINGS BUT ITS THE TRUTH N I’M SAYIN WHATS ON MY MIND. “RISKY THIS IS FOR U N I WISH U WELL IN LIFE!” N I WATCHED THAT LIL CLIP THAT CHANCE N REAL HAD WITH STALKER. IS THAT REALLY TRUE WHAT STALKER SAID ABOUT CHANCE? I HOPE NOT… CUZ IF SO, CHANCE’S REPUTATION IS GOIN DOWN.

32. Christina says:

I believe that the show ended the way it did because there will be a real chance of love 2. Following the shows that preceeded it there will be a season two. Real had an option of chosing bay bay bay and cornfed. I believe he chose cornfed because it would be easier to break it off with her then bay bay bay because of her strong personality. If you watch some of the behind the scenes spots you’ll see where cornfed said that he is already telling her that being in a relationship is hurting his career. Chance did the right thing by not chosing anyone to ensure that there will be a season 2 and leaving that door open to call himself find love. All of these show entertaining are just away for them to make money. At least its this and not another flavor of love thank god for that.

33. TWILA says:

i think that chance made da right decision by not picking cali because all she wanted to do was get freaky with him and she cared herself as a hoe when their parents came over the other gurls were descent and she gonna put on some booty shorts that;s not how you dress when people parents come around have some respect when you around people parents look descent

34. Pretty impressive post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your opinions. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.