Terrell Owens Has a VH1 Reality Show

Most of us know the Dallas Cowboys’ Terrell Owens as one of the greatest — and most outspoken — wide receivers in NFL history. Now get ready for a behind-the-scenes look at the star’s personal life. Premiering this summer on VH1, The Terrell Owens Project will feature Monique Jackson and Kita Williams (two of T.O.’s best friends) as matchmakers and therapists who try to “help him make his life off of the field as successful as his life on it!” According to VH1’s press release, there’s a side to T.O. that we don’t know.

“Viewers will discover that behind all the braggadocio, emotional histrionics, and sculpted physique that is the outspoken media magnet known to the world as “T.O.” — there is also a quiet, sensitive, mild-mannered guy from Alexander City, Alabama…that’s Terrell.”

Quiet? Sensitive? Mild-mannered? We’ll have to see it to believe it. After the jump, read the full press release for more details.

TERRELL OWENS GETS IN THE GAME WITH A NEW REALITY SHOW ON VH1

The Terrell Owens Project is Set to Premiere in the Summer of 2009 on VH1

Los Angeles, CA – January 26, 2009 – VH1 has teamed up with one of the most recognizable names and personalities in sports — Terrell Owens — who will star in his own reality show slated to premiere in the summer of 2009 on VH1.

The series follows one of the NFL’s biggest and most outspoken stars, wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys, Terrell “T.O.” Owens. In the series, T.O. will be shadowed in the off-season by his best friends and publicists Monique Jackson and Kita Williams as they battle the two sides of his large personality. Viewers will discover that behind all the braggadocio, emotional histrionics, and sculpted physique that is the outspoken media magnet known to the world as “T.O.” — there is also a quiet, sensitive, mild-mannered guy from Alexander City, Alabama…that’s Terrell.

“We are thrilled to bring such a great athlete, who is one of the biggest names and personalities in all the world of sports to VH1 for a surprising high octane look inside his superstar life off the field,” said Jeff Olde, EVP Original Programming& Production.

Mo and Kita want to help Terrell match all the success he’s had on the field with that same kind of success off the field. Now, after a string of relationships and off-the-field endeavors, Terrell is ready to re-examine his personal life and finally put a plan into action. These outspoken, vibrant women are more like T.O.’s sisters than people who work for him. They will function as matchmakers and therapists and also put their marketing expertise to use and help him make his life off of the field as successful as his life on it!

The series is executive produced by Evan Prager and Jesse Ignjatovic for Den of Thieves. Executive producers for VH1 are Jill Holmes, Alex Demyanenko, Noah Pollack and Jeff Olde.

Related Content
Watch Full Episodes Of All Our Shows

1. shrance84 says:

Tacoes

2. Mark Whiter says:

Terrell looks like he has a good personality that will fit TV well. I hope it works out for him. Hair

3. lil $teve says:

I’am a huge fan of T.O. and I wish the best of luck…and by the way how giving out a shout out to us the fans in Louisiana …..

4. sherice says:

I wish Terrell would do a show looking for love!! I love this man as a professional foot ball player and off the field!

5. AXPMG says:

T.O. is a joke – i cant wait for this to back fire in his face – GO GIANTS!!!!

6. Dhaval Shishkabobshuh says:

This is going to be terrible.

7. xkaliber says:

AXPMG…did you just say T.O is a joke??? what rock have you been livin under?? that man is goin to the hall of fame when he retires.and where will you be?lol

8. A PiMP N@M3 $LiCKB@CK! says:

to is a little girl.
    he should not have him with his own show.
    he needs to focus on football especially when the cowgirls didnt make playoffs.
    ahha.
    the show will be all about him overdosing of pills day after day trying to kill himself.
    ahhahhaa.
    oh yeah i forgot to say,
    TERRELL OWENS AND TONY HOMO SUCK EACH OTHER.
    ahahaa

9. No T.O says:

wow like pro football was not enough for you…..
    way to keep it real….not

10. Laurie says:

I love me some T.O. I’ll be glued to the tv enjoying every minute of it! Go Cowboys! Go T.O.

11. I wanna B down says:

Ummmm… T.O. Yummy! I would LOVE to be on his show. I love me some T.O. He is soooo HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

12. Kim from Chatt-town says:

All I want to know is where do I sign up?? TO is my man….he just doesn’t know it yet! hivda2001@yahoo.com Hit me up when your ready T!

13. Sarah says:

I hope that this show does well and puts Alex City on da map!!! Good luck!!!

14. Diotima says:

This man is a demigod, he will ressurect from whatever barriers conspiractors produce. SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, HATERS!!!!!!!!! FOCUS ON YOUR OWN PROBLEMS AND TAKE A LAXATIVE…… THE MOST PHYSICALLY TALENTED WIDE RECIEVER EVER!!!! HE’S BEYOND BASIC COMPREHENSION…I LOVE YOU, T.O. YOU’LL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!

15. Latoya Stinson says:

wow T.o is doing a reality show ? he is the finest thing that walks this earth. i am a huge fan of his and i wanted to be on his reality show

16. David says:

Go Bills!!!!

17. TO is a fag says:

TO is a ^`)`*$@)#*(&*!@_ and has some serious issues… to “Laurie”: TO isn’t even on the Cowboys anymore, now the Bills have been plagued with him, only for one season’s worth of a contract though, so perhaps he’ll actually TRY and do well and not be a jerk.

18. nancy says:

I am good to c dat u got a tv show comin out. I am goin to watch it. Terrell u are very sexy looking. GOOD LUCK WIT THE BILLS.

19. electricblow says:

go terrell have fun at it

20. CRAZYNLUV says:

WELL IS THERE ANY ROOM FOR ME ON THIS REALITY SHOW, IF SO IM GAME!!! LOL GOOD LUCK T.O. AND FORGET THE HATERS

21. yo_paisan says:

When is the show going to begin airing? Any updates on the show besides this last news release?

22. yo paisan says:

Any further updates on the schedule for TO’s show? When is it going to air? Looking forward to setting a “season pass” on my TiVo for it! :-)

23. DINGO123 says:

Another black show on VH1?!! WTF??? seriously come on no more. Affirmative action is gone way to far. Besides NY goes to work was awful, no one loved Ray J and now TO?! This one season shows are not helping anyone!

24. KIANTE says:

HE GONNA MAKE VH1 THE BEST SHOW N TV 4REAL

25. Gordo094382 says:

$_&`^)@^+~+_@^+& TO! This show is gonna suck harder than Daisy.

26. Debbie says:

Hello Terrell I would love to take you out to dinner if you are ever in Seattle. God Bless

27. Debbie says:

Hello Terrell, if you are ever in Seattle I would love to take you out to dinner. God Bless

28. SHEILA C. says:

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME OBTAIN ONE OF T.O.’S POSTERS THAT WAS RECENTLY ADVERTISED IN MY MAGAZINE THAT I PURCHASED RECENTLY?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN MATTER.

29. Marsha Myers says:

I was looking to subscribe this show on Facebook, You really need to get a link to do so, as you have many loyal fans here! Cannot wait to watch!

30. Tomieka says:

T.O is a cry baby.It’s obvious he have serious issues.

31. desperately seeking T. O. says:

Terrell definitely needs a show looking for love. I would first in line!! T O please come to Nashville!

32. fred says:

When is it on?

33. Crystal says:

Love it!! I want to be on the show. Can married women enter???????

34. dino martinez says:

Very good show, it was cool to see how T O lives his life! Keep up the good work.

35. Vivian says:

Loose the two bimbos that are totally useless in your show….They are lame broads!!!

36. Vivian says:

Get rid of the two chics that complety are useless in your show… they are lame!

37. mr. brown says:

t.o. brother i am a huge fan…..however, you need to make things right with your ex-fiance brother she is gorgeous and looks like she has her stuff together……..

38. dina brown says:

ok first thing terrell is so hot, and his body is amazing, when he was on the eagles he ws my favoite player, i am a big eagles fan, i think he is an amazing football player and everyone knows that. people are jealous of him, the show was pretty ok, its nice to see behind the walls of a nfl player like him, i would love to meet him, when he comes to vegas email me or someone let me know he is an amzaing person.t.o is fine and a great football player good luck with the bills i wioll be watchin you

39. md says:

t.o kita is fine, since she hooked u up u should hook her up with me

40. Hiram Abiff says:

BRO T.O. JUST WANTED TO DROP A LINE. SAW YOUR SHOW AND I WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED ABOUT KITA AND THE OTHER BLACK CHICK. THEY CALL THEMSELVES PUBLICISTS? I DIG THAT YOU NEEDED TO ADJUST YOUR MODES AS A PERSONAL THING FOR YOURSELF, BUT WHY IS IT THAT THESE TWO SEEM NOT TO WANT YOU TO TRULY BE YOU. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE DOING A LOT OF THINGS FOR OTHERS AND EVERYONE EXCEPT T.O. I THINK THEIR IMAGE MINGLED WITH YOURS IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU TOTALLY. THE PUSHING YOU WITH THE X? SHE IS YOUR X! WHY SHOULD YOU GO BACK TO HER WORLD WHEN YOU HAVE MOVED ON AND SO HAS SHE AND YOU NEED TO MANAGE YOUR OWN WORLD? THESE TWO CHICKS ARE IN MY EYES EXACTLY WHAT WILLIE LYNCH DESCRIBED ABOUT BLACK FEMALES AND PHYSCOLOGICAL INDEPENDENCE OR AN IMAGE TO KEEP A BLACK MAN WITH TRUE STRENGTH UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A WOMAN THAT IN THOSE DAYS GOOPED FOR THE SLAVE MASTER. YOU NEED TO EVALUATE AND LOOK AT WILLIE LYNCH SYNDROME AND THEN DECIDE YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN FREE WILL WHAT IS BEST FOR T.O. YOU HAVE A LOT OF ##^+(@(+#&+))%~ ETS AND YOU ARE WELL OFF AND A GREAT FIGURE IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS AND LOVED BY MANY, BUT DON’T BECOME A MAN WHO CANNOT THINK FOR HIMSELF AND ALLOW IMAGES AND MONEY AND FALSE LOVE FROM PEOPLE TO WRECK YOU….LOOK AT OJ SIMPSON! SO IF YOU REAL AND YOU GOT BALLS THEN STOP ACTING OR SEEMING TO LOOK AS IF YOU ARE A DUMB BLACK MAN WITH MONEY….YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH MORE IF YOU DOUBLE TAKE YOURSELF AND LET T.O. BE T.O. AND LEARN TO BE CAREFUL OVER YOUR OWN WORKS TO MAINTAIN YOU. IMAGINE YOURSELF BROKE….TRULY…WHO WOULD REALLY CARE? PROBABLY NOT YOUR X AND THOSE TWO PUBLIC TRICKS TRYING TO MAKE YOU BECOME THE IMAGE THEY VIEW YOU AS IN THEIR MINDS….FRIENDS ARE MEANT TO BE FOR SEASONS….THESE CHICKEN HEADS THINK THEY ARE TIED TO YOUR FOR MORE THAN JUST THAT AND IT LOOKS LIKE MO AND KITA WANT TO RULE OVER YOU INSTEAD OF HAILING THEIR BOSS.

41. Rebecca Litz says:

Hello,
    I am a mom and career woman in Washington State…I love T.O. after watching the episode on July 24th. He is the sweetest thing on earth…I have a group now watching and we will play bunko get the kids in bed and cheer on TO…we will now also tell our hubbies we are Buffalo fans and buy shirts and gear as long as he is there…if he is gone tell buffalo we will go with him…..TO I know you dont want a bunch of middle aged fans…so sorry…but you are a little bad &@@(*_)^)&~~!~& doll.
    Rebecca

42. Zayna says:

This sounds like I’m full of it…but I didn’t know who he was until I watched the show. It’s a good show. I’m a Georgia girl, dipped in LA Glitter. To bad our paths never crossed before he got all reality show superstar :-( I hope he finds someone. Felicia is HOT, so up your game Terrell. Up your game~

Z

43. Jessie Castro says:

I got to watch Sunday night show which seems to be the opener. I admire Terrel for his abilities in the game. The dude is a chick magnet. However, those two chicks he has around seem to be more out to get him in bed themselves. I said it seems that way. But in the end I think they are looking out for his best interests. I am a fan after the first episode. Good luck T.O.

Jessie Castro/ Mission Viejo CA

44. Cy says:

ok I get the idea behind having a show covering T.O..(the guy is prime time, a professional athlete, ripped up and he’s actually pretty funny for example when he makes fun of the poor waiter etc)….that i get but what I don’t get is why does VH1 actually think people care anything about his entourage? I’m sitting here watching the episode where they go to Buffalo but Monique stays behind in LA to locate her long lost sister. Why do we care about Monique and her relationship with her sister? I don’t. I believe that’s why we have editors…Lets please keep the show on T.O….he is the star!!!

45. stef says:

He’s so cute on the show, but he still needs a lot of growign up to do when it comes to picking woman. lol

46. Loyal_misses says:

I watch the T.O. SHOW and I love it…..So, its not going to backfire…..T.O. is hot…so enough said!…To all T.O. haters…im sure the doctor can prescribe some hater-aid with your name on it

47. Loyal_misses says:

I love the show..

48. Dee says:

I am not a big fan of football, but I am a big fan of T.O. and I will be watching this show every time it comes on because I think he is incredibly sexy. Mo and Kita are a good fit for him, I think they keep him straight. I pray everything works out for him in Buffalo!!

49. tracy says:

luv the show black sexy as ever wow

50. sharon says:

I watch the T.O.. Show for the first time today and it was nice, especially when they showed you hugging your grandma during the commerial. I will start to watch your show from now on. I really dont get into reality shows but your smile, WOW. Enough said. I can’t wait to the day I can smile like that again. Good job.

51. sharon says:

Kita girl u.r. crazy. Keep keeping it real with him. The scarf priceless, a real sister. The red jammies to cute, How tall is t.o. I want to order some for my god son. The show closed out talking about you meeting your dad. Please keep that story line up. I am 38 and never met my dad but I did find him for a minute then he vanished again. We talked on the phone but never met face to face. I decided to not pursue it any more. As an only child thats fine with me. Bless you all.

52. wellbuiltbrotha says:

You can say many things about TO , but he keeps it real. most celebs do these shows to revive their career. TO keeps it real

53. catherine says:

I like watching the T.O. show,he is sexy, sensitive and a gentelmen.

54. Mary says:

I always admired TO the football player but was never a big fan of the man personally. I have always been a big football fan, So I decided to watch TO’s pilot and this show has converted me to a big TO fan. This show is incredible. The show actually made me cry today when I watched the episode where he went back to his hometown and spent time with his grandmother. I will definately watch him play for buffalo. Good Luck to you TO in New York and thank you for showing me that in life you are not only a great football player but also a great human being.

55. gmcclendon says:

I really am not a big football fan but I have fallen in love with Terrell Owens. I also think that him and Mo should hook up if she isn’t with anyone.

56. Malissa L. says:

Terrell, you had better send me a case of Kleenex. I ain’t playing. If you don’t stop making me cry, boy. I am happy that people are finally getting to see you as a person, and not just a football player. Remember that great men did not get to be great without winning the battles. No matter what happens in life, “good manners will take you further in life than money” as stated by the late Lena Walters Burns, my grandmother. You are such a great breathe of chocolate fresh air (Wink!). God bless you always.

57. Malissa L. says:

Terrell, you owe me a case of Kleenex. I ain’t playing with you. You had better stop that crying, and making me mess up my makeup. I am very happy that people finally get to see you as a real person with geniune feelings and rare mannerisms. As a child, my grandmother always said, “good manners will take you further in life than money” Lena Burns Walters. Remember that great men evolved into greatness because the won the challenges that life threw at them. You are such a pleasant breathe of chocolate air on reality TV. Thank you and God bless you! Do you need my address to see my Kleenex?

58. Ish says:

I work at a southern high school with excellent facilities for athletes in Metro-Atlanta. I am shocked at T.O.’s high school. He should be ashamed of himself. Their locker and workout room was atrocious. How dare he go back there and say “give me a call if you need anything”. He needs to return those 137K earrings he bought in LA and get those kids some competitive equipment. That’s what is wrong with successful black athletes. They never give back. White players always pay hommage to their past and give state of the art equipment to their former schools.Shame, shame, shame T.O. When you leave this world you want to have a legacy. A nice state of the art equipment and locker room for those poor kids can be it!

59. Cassi says:

I really like your show. You’re real… with great grammar and a nice vocabulary. I truly like how you are proud of where you came from… The love for your family, especially your grandmother just makes you so charming. It was awesome that you took us to church. Thanks for not being ashame. Please stay real.

Before your show I didn’t really pay football any attention and didn’t know anything about you. But, I will be looking for you on and off the field.

Thanks for being a great role model for the young athletes (having the ability to hold a decent conversation and maintaining a respectful public presence).

60. Paula Turkson says:

I LOVE YOUR SHOW, YOU LOOK GREAT, BUT CAN YOU FIND A BLACK WOMAN TO DATE.

61. monique says:

TO Love the show miss seeing on tv. I’m a Bills fan in Cali see on Sunday

62. Cheri says:

I was not a big T.O. fan due to his antics on the field; however, seeing his reality show, I am now on the T.O. Team! He seems like a down-home guy when it comes to relationships……wish I was younger!

63. Miss B says:

T.O. I was very excited when your show started, but i will not watch it any more. I do not want to see any more succesful black men in sports run to there white trophy wife. It just sickening to me see you not even wanting to give a nice black women the time. You are from Ms. and I know you wasn’t running around your town with one there! Then you had the nerve to tell your friend Monique that she could leave. Wow!

64. Chris says:

I liked T.O the football player, but seeing all what I precieved was his “antics, and attitude” on and off the field, I thought he was a Jerk.

After seeing this show, he seems like an incredibly nice, caring, sensitive human. I love that his two friends keep him rooted and down to earth as well too.

65. FutureOJ says:

As a Black man I can’t hate on what Richard said. After being with a Beautiful, Intelligent, Black Super Model who could actually pay for dinner at a restaurant. T.O flys to Denver to be with an Ugly, Dumb Bimbo, Bartender, gold digga white woman that anyone with a brain can see she is not into T.O. just interested in marrying and divorcing him. using outdated mind games that he is falling for like an idiot. (it’s a no brainer … Beautiful Black woman vrs. Ugly white woman) How can anyone be mad at Richard for telling the truth about how he feels. Too many Black men get a dollor and throw it at their white women. Mo … you tried to look out.

66. ir says:

Mo shows signs of being in love with T.O.

67. hannah says:

i love the T.O. show and i have watched every episode but mo and kita are so aggvergating. i couln’t stand it if i was him. they are always on his back about everything he does. he is a grown +!+^&&@)`)&(!*# man let him live his life. if he wants to have 3 females at a time let him its none of their business. im seriously about to stop watching the show all together cause im sick of seeing them act like his mommas. its called the T.O. show, not the T.O. , Kita, and Mo show!!!!!! get over urselves and stop trying to get famous from being on HIS show!!!

68. missyb says:

See Terell needs to be with the model. She is strong and she is so pretty. Men get so attemedated when it comes to a strong woman that can handles her own. Jay-z don’t have a problem with it. ALso Kerry is pressuring him into a relationship, That’s not good.

69. houseofjevon says:

i am so proud of t.o and i think he will make wise decisions.he seems to respect and value other peoples feelings, and opinions sometimes we can become distracted, by what we want and what we need, but i pray GODS wisdom on you. follow your heart.

70. think about it says:

Wow, I thought only white people were still left so racist but after reading some of the comments I am shocked at how many people comment on T.O. dating white women. GET OVER IT!! He can date who he wants white or black but he doesn’t need to choose just because she’s black! There are reasons he likes each one, you don’t here him commenting on what color they are. Deal with it. Love, love , love the show!

71. Janice says:

TO, Before your show I didn’t care for you at all. Since the show I have seen another side of you kind, gental and a gentleman. I don’t understand the purpose of Mo and Kita. They are all over you in an unprofessional way. You need to get rid of Mo ASAP. She is young and inmature, rude, ghetto, and very unprofessional. I hope Kita cut her lose. I can’t believe Mo has a husband. And I can’t beleive what I saw of her last night in the Hotel Suite. Get rid of her or send her to school to learn how to become a professional women.

72. EZK(Zena King) says:

My Daughters break there neck to see your new T.V. show. and they like to say hello. keep the show all year long. You are an insperational person to our kids. They like the idea of you showing your life of the field. You could be the next Opera W.

73. Barbara says:

I think Kita was wrong for calling Mo tackey because everybody in the room having some fun until everybody got high because Kita could stand behind her girl back. Then have a talk about it later, when everyone of slobber as friends. Because best friends stick by one and other no matter what. Even if T.O. started all. Even though T.O. did give them his credit card to spend. And it’s was wrong for the asistance: manager to get involved in it. Maybe he thought he was going to get him a bigger tip from T.O. if he was a big snitch. And I bet anyone who said: they wouldn’t do the same thing they ‘re doing onthing but lieing.

74. Monica says:

I never watch football. I hadn’t heard of T.O until this reality show came on t.v. My brother laughed because I said I never heard of you. I live in a little town called Prattville Alabama, so knowing you are from Alabama really took my intrest. You even got my mom watching and she keeps you stored on tv so that she won’t miss a episode. I wish you the best in your career.

75. Janice says:

I Just wanted to make a comment on the show again. I think Kita should not attend Mo’s Wedding. Mo said some hurtful things to Kita (don’t come to my wedding, you are jealous etc). She spoke her mind. Kita was also right in telling Mo that what she did with the male striper was tackey. It was very tackey. Mo is a married woman with children. But, she is also inmature, rude, ghetto and unprofessional so she felt right at home with the male striper. TO was right to end the party. The Hotel &$&*_`@))&$!(_! istance was right in showing TO the Hotel bill. I think TO need to reassess the duties of Mo and Kita but I think Kita has a little more class then Mo.

76. Jazelle says:

I think you’re an intelligent young man.

77. Jazellej says:

I think you’re an intelligent man.

78. WILHEMINA says:

I’M glad to see the other side of you T.O,This reality show,let me the other side of you and I’m very proud of what I see. is what the media betray you to be watching this, show me the side. Kita I’m so proud of you to show up and listern to T.O

God Bless all of you
    Bestferiend are forever

79. connie n says:

Enjoyed your show. Hope you have another season. Best of luck in the new season. Will be watching.

80. Rich says:

Great show T.O. You do have other side. Your Human being with real friends. Will Good Luck in Buffalo.

Do U know what they call hern of Buffalo’s ?
    Beef stroke-a-nuff

81. kay says:

i love,love,love the T.O show and i’m hoping for another season. Terrel, Kita is the woman for you open your eyes and see.

82. pamela says:

HI T.O. YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD SHOW I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I FIRST SAW YOUR FACE. YOU LOOK JUST LIKE A VERY CLOSE YOUNG MAN THAT I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE IN MY LIFE. ALTHOUGH HE PASSED SEVEN YEARS AGO I STILL CARRY HIM IN MY HEART AND WHERE EVER I GO. HE WAS MY SOULMATE AND BEST FRIEND. I LOVE WATCHING YOUR SHOW BECAUSE I SEE HIM IN YOU. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT WE HAVE ALOT IN COMMON I AM A COUNTRY GIRL BORN AND RAISED IN ALABAMA. JUST REMEMBER THAT BEFORE YOU CAN LOVE SOMEONE YOU HAVE TO FIRST LOVE YOURSELF. IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE THEN YOU WILL GET THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE. BY THAT I MEAN YOU HAVE TO TAKE A STEP BACK AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR OWN SELF AND ASK YOUR SELF AM I READY AND DO I WANT THIS. KITA AND MO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND A FREIND IS SOMEONE WHO WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING TO YOUR FACE AND NOT BEHIND YOUR BACK.A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND IN DEED.AND FOR YOU MY SWEET [T].K.[O] HOLD ON YOUR SPECAIL SOMEONE IS ONLY A SHORT DISTANCE AWAY I SEE IN DEEP DOWN IN YOUR SOUL AND THAT FLAWLESS SMILE YOUR QUEEN AWAITS. NEVER LET ANYONE TAKE YOUR JOY AND ITS OK TO SHED A TEAR THAT LET ME KNOW YOUR TAKE YOUR JOY. SO KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO AND LET ALL YOUR LOVE SHINE THRU. SIGING OUT FOR NOW DANUME. DA NU ME?

83. pamela says:

i think tha you have a great show. i think you are entitled to be with who ever you choose doesn’t matter the color of your skin. you don’t get to choose who you love. love is who you choose to give it or show it to.love chooses you. so love who you want to love the only thing that is important is you and i. sometimes people are blind to the fact that is doesn’t matter the color of your skin we are all created as one. more power to you and who ever you choose to be with because im a black woman and it doen’t bother me one bit to see a cople of a different race together if you can’t beat them join them and stop hating. life is what you make of it not what it makes of you. i can see that you are a very passionate,caring,outgoing very very very very sexy mandingo and the ladies love you. so hold your head high and go for watcha now.sign out da nu me.

84. da nu me says:

oooh yeah you are sooooo sexy when you smile. a warm smile melts the coldest hearts. bon chicka bon bon i love a man that can make me smile and you do it for me. i am your number 1 fan you have a twin you look like my soulmate i lost him 7 years ago and you look like his twin you carry yourself and your spirit just the way he did. didn’t realize it until i saw the show when you went home to alabama. i am speechless i know that you are a good person and its ok to cry you are human and i will wipe the tears from your eyes. this is my first time on myspace and i can’t stop talking you are a god sent person now i can finally let go of him you gave me something that i needed your smile. your are a special person t.o. and i thank you for giving me a peace of you. i am a country girl born and raised in alabama. thank you, thank you

85. Alli says:

Best Show ever althoughmy heart is with the cowboys I will now ne watching buffolo just to see TO weekly :)

86. Sh'Nell says:

I have suddenly got into the realm of watching TV reality shows and next to Frankie & Nefee, I think the T.O. show is a good show. Considering the fact that I have never liked the image that T.O. portrays when he is on the feild. But its always good to see the side the public never gets to see. Hey T.O. why don’t you come back to MIA and hang out with me for a day and experience the life of an average person who does not have all the fame & fortune. Maybe some of these TV shows will see that life isn’t all glitter & glam’ for the little people. No this is not a date, cause you are not my type. And I would LOVE to sit right between Moe & Kita….Kera couldn’t handle it but after walking a day in my shoes, they won’t be so judgemental.

87. Sh'Nell says:

I’m feeling the T.O. show considering the fact that T.O. has never been my cup of tea. T.O. why don’t you come back to MIA and hang out with an average lady, such as myself, for a few days. No, this is not a date you are not my type. But just for you ,Moe, and Kita can experience my life without all the fame & fortune. Kera couldn’t handle them but I’d have a ball with them.Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

88. Mary says:

Love your show TO. I was amazed that you opened up so much and showed all of you. You really are a nice guy. I was skeptical because of some of the things you did on the field….so, I was SO GLAD to see you as a human and being “real.” You are a good man. And, I know you will make some woman very happy one day. I wish you luck because I know it will be hard to find someone who you can truly believe is with you ONLY because of YOU!! You deserve TRUE LOVE…and, I hope you find it. I seriously wish we were friends. I could definitely see us talking about stuff. :) Thanks for bringing the cameras into your life. I have always watched you play football and that won’t change. Only this time, I’ll be routing for you (ha,ha….just joking). Hope to see you for another season. I love your show. Enjoy life. Be blessed!! :)

89. Christine says:

90. Christine says:

On Friday I sat and watched back to back T.O. shows on VH1. I was captured by Terrell Owens I don’t follow football but I found his story to be profound and quiet interesting. As a mother of four boys, I think He Is a really great role model in a world where their are very few great role models for young men. I think I will watch football now.lol At least I will watch Terrell in Buffalo…

91. Christine R. says:

On Friday I sat and watched back to back T.O. shows on VH1. I was captured by Terrell Owens I don’t follow football but I found his story to be profound and quiet interesting. As a mother of four boys, I think He Is a really great role model in a world where their are very few great role models for young men. I think I will watch football now. lol. At least I will watch Terrell in Buffalo…

92. Jaimy Burbank says:

I have only watched the show twice. You have made me laugh, cry and also makes me realize there are still nice guys out there.
    Thank you!

93. Lydia Darnes says:

I really enjoyed the T.O. show. I could have watched more episodes. GOOD SHOW and good luck T.O. Did TO ever settle down?

94. Bwhite says:

Yeah , TO is the man , I didnt know how personable TO really is . I think hes a nice guy and its a great show I never miss it. Thanks, also TO is a much needed weapon for the up and coming Bufflao Bills. I hope TO has a great year but I’am a New Yorker and I love the Giants than the Bills come second even though I’m in Albany, NY. Go TO.Peace out

95. Ms.Lina says:

I really like your show. You are a really cool, down to earth man! You not all stuck up and caught up in the fame. You still remember your values and morals! Its good to know that there are still good looking RESPECTFUL men in the world. Keep up the good work and good luck in the season!

96. Deb says:

Love the TO show, but PLEASE drop MO and KITA! It was refreshing to see the real side of TO. Mo and Kita are prejudice – what if white women go on TV and complained about white men dating black women?? That would not be allowed. SO PLEASE drop Mo and Kita and make the show about who it is supposed to be about TERRELL!!!

97. Jacqueline says:

I love the show, Please come back.

98. Val Val says:

I would love to know where the Sister that got remarried gets her hair done. Hopefully she will read this one day. Cant remember her name I was so busy looking at how beautiful her was. :->

99. BettyeK. says:

Terrell, I know I am a bit late but I just watched your show for the first time. I must say that the interview with you and your Grand Mother was the best and now I know why I love you so much. I wish you nothing but the best and play hard but be safe and keep God first in your life.

100. cutiepielatina says:

I watched your, and you know what first of all I do not want anything from you, WOW that must be weird to you but any way it really disturbs me how is it that you can not be happy with your relationship with Carrie I mean why can she be understanding with you and I do not mean aboutother women but just the kind of life you live in and out of town I have been watching your show for a while now and I have seen you cry in episodes before this one you crave a lot of love and someone who will love you for what’s inside of you not what you can offer to them and this girl she might have some feelings for you but not love she will not fill your life or heart the way you desire, in coming episodes I see you giving someone a ring what makes you think that a piece of paper will change this situation look at KIZZ FAMILY JEWELS guy this couple is so happy and they love each other have 2 older kids they are not married why is this woman always stressing you out with I want I want I want you know what that is not love at all she should be thinking I want to make you happy I love you deeply what can I do to make you the happiest man on earth, how ever if you do not love her then do not let her waste time trying to please either that would not be fair would it. Any way you deserve to have a woman where you can say out loud man this woman rocks my world I have never ever felt like this before and you know what if you havent then ask God to send you that special person and be patient and have faith and God will when you least expect it. sometimes we are rebels we want to do what ever we want then everything turns in to mud and it smells bad so be patient and you will find that special someone and youhave a lot of things you can do while you wait find your self and love your self and appreciate the blue sky the bird singing listen and you will hear. I will keep watching your show like always but do not feel sad you have yourself and someone is out there who will love you and love you truly.

101. joanne says:

I watched last season, the show never sat right with me. Then this season I relaxed it is his friends that bother me. Here are these two very lucky woman through friendship who actually got the hook up of a great job, yet all they do is +$@+~^^@%#$&&%$+) talk behind his back and befriend each ex and then tell each of them the same thing, “I want him to be with you.” This last episode was sad how the friend complained about everything, even the color of the skin of his current girlfriend. Trips,travel expenses, having someone do something special such as a helicopter ride over New York, are you kidding me! Give the guy a break, get off his back and be a friend and do your job. Friends do not make life harder and if you hate your job so much quit and just be a good friend. The show would be better showing more every day life of T.O. and less of those 2 friends/employee’s. It is the same old thing each episode, it is already getting old after just 1 and a half seasons.

102. kaezha says:

omg!!!how old is this man??? and what team is playin for???..i guess having a reality show would put money in his pockets..lol

103. Paul says:

Does anyone know the details of the leather strap necklace T.O. is wearing when running the hills in the season 2 trailer?

104. LadyEarl says:

I love the T.O.Show.

105. Sandy says:

Terrel u need to get rid of ur girlfriend Carrie. I know there was infidelity on both sides. 2 wrongs don’t make a right. But how much more proof does Carrie need to see that you’re trying to make it work. I think Carrie has to much time on her hands. In order for the relationship to work she need’s a life & schedule of her own. You even have her on the show, your going through therapy, every time you do something positive for her or for the both of yous, Carrie always naggs or has something negative to say instead of embracing the positive, she ruins everything. And I’m getting sick of her tantrums. She must be about 25 years old. She has no maturity & you can tell that your trying to make it work. LET CARRIE GO & get you a mature woman who can handle you & your spotlight. I dated an athlete for 3 years & it was tough but he wasn’t trying the way your trying to make it work. It seem like your going to always have drama with carrie. If its not one thing its another with that girl!! why are you trying to hang on to a relationship that doesn’t exist??? Her actions go with her age. & if she can’t handle you & everything that comes with you then its time to move on!! I’m 32 yrs old & yes you are very handsome but i would never date you. I would rather work for you here in Chicago if you ever come out here. May god bless you & your staff & i hope you let go of the negativity in your life. I love mo & Kita too!! They crack me up & keep the show moving.

106. Gloria Grimaldi says:

HEY TERRELL, KITA AND MO.,
    I AM A 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER OF THREE, BORN AND RAISE IN BROOKLYN NY., AND SPANISH. I HAVE SEEN LOTS OF SHOWS, BUT YOURS I LOVE; BECAUSE IS DOWN TO EARTH AND ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST KIND HARD WORKING PEOPLE DOING WHAT YOU DO. TERRELL IS A TALL GOOD LOOKING MAN WITH A KIND HEART. I HOPE ALL THAT YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH WILL COME OUT GREAT. AND KITA HOPE YOU FIND YOUR TRUE LOVE, AND MO, CONGRATULATION WITH YOUR NEW ADDITION IN YOUR FAMILY, GOOD LOVE AND GOD BE WITH ALL OF YOU.
    YOUR FAN
    GLORIA.

107. Angie C says:

Terrell, Just b/c of your show now im interested in watching football. I learned life lessons from you. But i want more of you. Kita and Mo is okay i got their back as a women perspective. Stop all the damn crying.

108. DANIELLE says:

HEY T.O. U R A VERY HANDSOME MAN. I LOVE UR SHOW. WOULDN’T MIND TALKING WITH U MYSELF. HAVE A NICE EVENING. AND BE BLESSED!

109. Tonya says:

All I can say is,”I love this show

110. Swertqi says:

sgtu odjma http:/www.makphone.com/pg/blog/read/4637/exercises-to-enlarge-your-penis qtshme y lu h rtw

111. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

112. 2475518 says:

What a lovely day for a 2475518! SCK was here

113. stomach fat says:

Sick and tired in addition to having unwelcome telephone calls? Can’t unearth what qualities they are really imminent starting? Is your wife or else husband accepting peculiar phone calls

114. Working plus telephone lookup expert services are actually economical along with a magnificent number of products in addition to services accommodate low priced computer software along with unlimited queries.

115. All solitary mobile phone number listed in the United States includes a intact profile to facilitate features; names, age compilation, address, with sexual category info.

116. Whenever you type the phone number in to facilitate the directory, the authorised persons name, city with state are going that survive revealed.

117. I’ve enjoyed watching the TO show for the past two seasons and look forward to watching more of the show. Keep up the good work! Michelle Bass.

118. KIM says:

IM NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT Y DO T. O GIRL FRIEND OR FIANCE LOOK LIKE, A BOY? IN DRAG ON JERRY SPRINGER. SHE HAS NO CURVES AND SHE LOOK BASIC IN THE FACE, I DONT LIKE TALKING BOUT PPL BUT IM JUST PUZZLED ON THIS ONE. WIT HIM BEING FROM THE SOUTH U WOULD THINK HE WOULD HAVE A CHICK WIT A BODY. BUT U LUV WHO U LUV O WELL I GEUSS US THICK CHICKS DONT HAVE A CHANCE. WHEN SAY THICK I DONT MEAN FAT.

119. sharon mccorkle says:

All i can say is Terrell Owens i love your show. I hope your knee get better so you can get back to playing foot ball.

120. Cassandria says:

Terrell, I really enjoy your show and have been a devoted follower since the first episode. I would really like for you and Kita to stop faking. It looks like you both really have feelings for each other. I personally think you all would be the perfect couple. I am super excited to see what the rest of the season has in store for the viewers. Thanks for what you do!!!