Are You Woman Enough For Real And/Or Chance?

Want a crack at finding love with Real and/or Chance on national television? Interested in arguing your face off in front of cameras? Know someone who is? The second season of Real Chance of Love is casting and details are below:

VH1 is casting SINGLE WOMEN for REAL CHANCE OF LOVE 2

REAL and CHANCE are back to give LOVE another chance. Twenty new women will move into the “Stallioniare” Ranch and compete for the brother of their choice. Will REAL and CHANCE finally find the girls of their dreams?

We are looking for beautiful women with big hearts and big personalities who will give THE STALLIONAIRES the love they are looking for.

Please email us your:

• Name
  • Age
  • City and state where you live
  • Phone Number
  • Email address
  • A recent PHOTO
  • And a brief bio telling us a) who you are, b) whether you want to date REAL or CHANCE & c) why you would be the perfect girl for him.

Send email to Love@RealTalentCasting.com

Auditions will be held in the following cities:

Los Angeles, CA March 5 – March 26

TENGO SED CANTINA
POWER AND LIGHT DISTRICT
1323 Walnut St
Kansas City, MO, 64105

Must be 21+

1. promdresscheap says:

wow that’s great ! but you didn’t mention the date of the competition ………..

2. Treka J. says:

Where will the audition be held in Houston TX? THANKS –

3. Why? says:

It’s not like Chance will pick anybody. lol

4. Nomad says:

Chance is still pretending to be interested in women?

5. MOJO says:

I would try it if ya’ll came to Denver.
    even if i am an old lady, i would be a spy.
    and let them know whats going on, and try and be drama queen, LOL! Mojo

6. ElisaSandoval says:

baby im as real as they come i have maners im well spoken know how to cook, clean, matain a household, deal with kids in a well maner. i know when to speek me part when it needs to be spoken. im down for my man no ifs ands or but about it, i get down when i need ti get down and i dont start truble but if it comes my i handle it grown status ***they call me BONES***

7. JustMe says:

I am not surprised at all by the fact that there will be a season 2 of “Real Chance of Love”. I was waiting for the announcement to be made after the second show from the first season! We all had seen the “Hot Mess” that was cast as possible candidates for these young Kings! None of which would be able to describe verbally what a “Real Woman (Queen)” is let alone handle herself as one!

Get real! If these two are truly looking for the meaningful, spiritual relationship we all know (those of us with wisdom) that it is not going to be found in the ghetto, un-educated, spiritually comatose women that are selected for the show. Though I must give credit where credit is due, the casting directors certainly know who will make the show very entertaining and keep you watching just because you can’t wait to see what these women will do next to make a fool out of themselves!

I find it very funny that even Bay Bay Bay (the one who was supposed to be so well spoken) and Milf (the mature one) had no idea what it means to be educated or what it takes to make and keep a real man (King) gratified! Seriously, did you watch the episodes with the parents? These women have no idea of what it means to have self control, self respect or what makes a real woman a “Woman”.

For the record it is not about how hard you can make your behind clap, who is first in line to take their clothes off or who is willing to give up their goods first. A real woman makes the man hold out and earn the right to be pleasured by her body! A real woman knows that she should have a quiet strength about her; the ability to be a servant to her husband (King) doesn’t anyone read the Bible anymore? A real woman knows how to please her man emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and then physically. She also understands that there is a time and a place for everything!

There are aspects of your relationship which can be shared with those around you, and others that only you and your King should know about! I have to say however I will watch the show only because I find Real (Ahmad) and Chance (Kamal) very humorous. I believe that they are truly looking for love but I also know that this show is making financial provisions for them as well! If these women truly paid attention to these two Kings (according to what they have allowed America to learn about them) they would have learned the following;

Ahmad is looking for: A women like his mother. Ahmad is very spiritual and has been hurt in the past this may cause him to have his guard up due to the fear of being hurt. He is also a man that once he has allowed you into in heart would do anything to please his women. He is looking for a “Queen” one that knows who she is and has a personal relationship with God. One who understands that she is a servant and should build him up emotionally, spiritually and let him know that he is special! He is looking for a women who mentally and emotionally sound and wont break at the first sight of a trial. He is looking for a “Queen” that is capable of being supportive of his career, one who is confident in herself and the relationship, one who knows how to cook and clean. One who understands that “real love” is that which is described in 1 Corinthians 13 (the love chapter) and not this worldly definition of love. He wants a woman who is strong but also knows her place as a woman which means she doesn’t need to flaunt her strength because it shows in her countenance! I could keep going but I will move on to Kamal.

Kamal is looking for: A woman who has just about the same qualities as his brother but this woman has to be a little more aggressive with him. Not to the point where he is suffocated or feels the woman has no self respect (otherwise you will end up like So Hood). He needs a woman who can keep him on his toes! One that will give him enough fight to keep him occupied and wanting more but one that doesn’t challenge his manliness and position as head of the relationship!

I’d love to hear the response from Real and Chance to see if I am right. So with that being said women. When you go on the show remember that being loose and ghetto might get you air time but it will not land you the “Happily ever after”! Peace and blessings!

8. Tedisa Baker says:

i am a Jamaica hot sexy girl. that lives in philly .. i go to school majoring in Business admin. I would love the change to get real with one of u. physically n emationally..

9. shikari says:

i am enough for chance

10. shavon clark says:

hey real/chance how are you guys doing fine i hope, so basically i’m sending you this comment to let you guys know how much i adore you; sorry real but im here for chance i mean he is like my equal wild and adventurous and those are the two most desired things that i like most about him except to being very outspoken if you give me a chance to show you how real and faithful i am you won’t regret it because i won’t put on for the show, i would put on for you baby, and any and everything i say is coimg from my heart and i know you guys have been heartbroken several times but that will change soon if you just follow your hearts and belive in love because i know what and who my craves for and chance you know too. i am a fully developed woman who’s ready to pour her heart out to you and only you, and i know that there are going to be other girls you will come across but i don’t care about them as long as your happy that’s all that matters to me; i don’t want to come off too strong but it’s kind of hard for me not too because being with you chance and like walking on water it’s like the only thing that sinks deep is my love for you and it gets stronger and stronger everyday and looking back on what you’ve been through to find love makes me adore you even more because any man who endures and goes through all that hell for a woman who didn’t credit you for it deserves a strong woman by his side and to me i never thought that new york was woman enough for you anyway, so if you feel where im coming from and your feelings are mutual then you know who you belong with i love you baby stay blessed and don’t change who you are for no one because to me your perfect

11. tamaira givens [auctully claiborne] says:

real ur sooooooooooooooooosooooooooooooo sexy and ihave a picture of you every where and i love you and your brothers music and my friend loves your brother kamal and ahmad i love u and my sister loves micha

12. roshell caver says:

where will the auditions be held n chicago or n atl cause i would travel all over the world to meet my baby even kansas where will it be hosted

13. SHAUNDAYVETTE D@ STALLIONETTE says:

I have no hidden agendas. I’m here for Ahmad. He is my inspiration. Ever since I fell in love on November 14th,2008 all my poetry has been dedicated to him, written for him, inspirated by him. He’s all I think about morning,noon and night. It’s like Jill Scott’s song “All I”. I love everything about him. I know I am the perfect woman for Ahmad. He is the mirror image of my soul, and whenever I look at him I just want to wrap my arms around him and feel his soft silky hair on my skin. He makes me smile and laugh so hard I start to tear. He’s a man with a humble heart and I love that most of all. We have so much in common I know I can be his best friend forever and ever until the end. Like Popeye and Oil Olive but with no stress to go through. His voice drives me crazy. He can whisper sweet nothings in my ear all the time. As an artist the Stallionaires music is out of this world. I wish I could hear all their songs. There isn’t one that I’m not loving. I am their #1 supporter. I’ve declared myself a “Stallionette”. I got my dad loving their music, and my mom is just smitten that I feel the way I do. I love the fact that she doesn’t find it silly. My parents are my #1 supporters. Whatever Ahmad wants to do I will be by his side, that’s why I decided to audition. I’m not sure what my chances are that I will be chosen for the show but like I said I’m not looking for love. I am in love and the way I see it, the time has come for me to claim my man. I believe my heavenly father made Ahmad the apple of my eye. I know reality t.v has been known for entertainment purposes only, which I’m cool with, believe I’ll keep the viewers laughing. but know I will go above and beyond to prove with all my heart and soul that I am the one Ahmad has been searching for. I will do anything that is humble to win my man’s heart.

I hope you guys call me!!! peace and love!

14. Rachell says:

Wow @ shaunday. Well GL, I hope you get on the show. I’m inspirated by Ahmad as well.

Anyhow. I could see this sequal coming from a million miles away. Probably sometime shortly after Ahmad started weirding out on Abbie (aka Cornfed). I’m sure the producers were thrilled with the hit that they had created and another chance at more exposure and money and some easy lays was just too good an opportunity to pass up. Its too bad that some of the girls had to get their feelings hurt so these guys could further their “careers” along.

15. ruth says:

i think no one will be women enough for the two of them its all just for fame. what real did to cornfed was bull crap. she deserves so much better. i hope that one day she will find her true love. cornfed and real were made for one another. He let the best thing walk out of his life, and for what. carma is a +!_^~)$)++)&@)^$( and will bite you back before you even know it. no one deserves to have their heart broken like that. i use to love the show but when he did that to her well lets just say he is a dog

16. CHANCE'S GIRL says:

WHERE ARE THE AUDITIONS IN LOS ANGELES

17. dazamiyonzzzzzz #1 says:

can we wattch casting ???????? it wil b kewl tey ll b lken stupid

18. crystal latulas says:

did they get all there girls yet

19. Kimberly says:

Oh I can not wait for this! I have been going through withdrawls from not seeing these guys on T.V. I wish I would have seen the audition information before the deadline passed. I would have loved the chance to show Real what love really is. Hopefully they find what they are looking for!

20. claudia givens says:

i love u real this is time for my real chance of love!!!

21. chelsie says:

chance is super sexy

22. Octavia_kiss says:

I wish them both the best!! Of course I’m woman enough, but REAL love should be explored through friendship and communication between two hearts and souls not on TV.

23. angie goins says:

i think im the woman for chance… cause i dnt think he ever had a real one from arkansas..That keep it 100 neva 99.. and on top of that very sexy wit i can hold him dnw the question is can he hold dwn tha one and only sexy can i diamond princess if u havnt heard… A Little about myself im a twenty year saggittarius a stand at 4″11 brown skin brown eyes i weight about 120 hair !#!+_%`($~^*#%! of today is blonde and red…and every body knws whn it ~~*!#$~$$`$`%^) to tha princess she gets wat she wants… and i want chance…tha princess also has a suggestion yall can bring tha auditions to arkansas for once u want regret it….But i can always go get what i want if u havnt got tha point by now…jst hit ya gurl up on that offer it will be yo lost not mine lamo…..

24. Tye says:

Are Auditions over

25. jay says:

r auditions over?

26. sexiladichance says:

yes baby i cant wait to have my body agaisnt yours wen is auditions

27. Tisa says:

he i would the prefect gurl for chance because i know how 2 treat a man and i know hoiow to cook whatever he want. i am 24 years old and i have 2 old daughter who i love 2 death and i would anything for her. i have one problem i have no pictrue of myself to send u but i am so damn sexy.

28. Crystal says:

i just sent the email. im excited to see ya’ll make the right decision! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW SEASON. especially hoping that I’ll be on it. GET MORE LATIN GIRLS ON THE SHOW. hit me back. :) thanks

29. jenny says:

FIRST OF ALL THEY WONT FINE LOVE IT’S ALL A SHOW. REAL HAS A GIRLFRIEND NOT CORNFED BUT SOMEONE ELSE AND HE KNOWS THIS,,,,,,,I SEEN HEM WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND !!!!!HE WAS TRYING TO BE LOW KEY BUT NO ONE EVEN SEEM TO CARE OR KNOW WHO HE WAS!!! HA HAHA BUT I WILL SAY THIS THE GIRL IS SKINNY PRETTY, BLACK, AND CHANCE WELL HIS JUST A MORON WITH NO RESPECT!!!!!

30. paul dam says:

when do the show start being on tv

31. renita says:

Just want 2 say u guys sure are nice 2 look at

32. NUN UA says:

Question is, are one of them man enough for me!!!!

33. Rose says:

So are auditions over? I remember wanting to be on the lookout for them, but I didn’t check back because I didn’t hear anything about them. Could I still send in my info?

Holla =)

Rose Hinojosa

34. Mz.Magick says:

OMG WTF I MISSED THE CASTING I AM SO UPSET I JUST KNEW I WAS GONNA B ON THIS EPISODE SMH I DONT BELIEVE THIS…..I HOPE AND PRAY THEY MAKE ANOTHER CASTING CALL BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER *CHANCE* ON BECOMING HIS FUTURE WIFE **TEARS**

35. AC0RA says:

I THiNK CHANCE IS LIKE A NICE GUY. N0W… FOR US BLACK WOMAN LIKE MYSELF WE LIKE BLACK GUYS SO….I BELIEVE THAT MOST OF THESE BLACK GIRLS LIKE CHANCE. NO AFFENCE TO REAL BUT CHANCE IS JUST CUTER THAN YOU. AND WHOEVER KEEPS SAYING CHANCE IS GAY THEN GO TO HELL BECAUSE I LOVE CHANCE AL0T

———–I LOVE YOU CHANCE————-

36. Rickisha Thomas says:

Hello im Rickisha Thomas my reason for wanting to be on Real Chance of love is because im realy felling real and im real myself and i think he would pick me and we would look good together and im not gone let nobody get in my way becuse thats the way I am and im going to be (MRS.REAL)

37. BE REAL says:

I REALLY DON’T THINK CHANCE IS INTO FEMALES? I MEAN HE SAID HE A HARD GUY (HARDCORE) BUT HE HAD OL’ GIRL SO HOOD SHE HARD CORE BUT HE PICK NOBODY AND CRIED LOL

38. asia says:

the women seem kind of old.

39. phillychanel says:

my name is chanel im 30 years old live in philadelphia pa number 267-276-3950 i like real alot and i would love to meet him i want to get to know him as a person for who he real is inside and out. real i want to get a chance to know you i think you would make me happy and deep down in my heart i think i would make you happy as a woman you have a wonderful personality,funny,smart,real and knows what you want in a woman and i know what i want in a man and your every thing im looking for in a man

40. RISTICA says:

HOPE YALL FINE THE GIRL OF YALLS DREAMS

41. ticia says:

chance is so sexy

42. Tamika says:

Hi guys how are u? I’m single and looking for someone to treat me like a real man should. tired of the no good men n this world. i hope yous get this message i would love to me apart of ur life if u give me a chance……….Little about my self i don’t have a whole lot to give but one thing i can say is i’ll give u my heart to the fullist. I’m single i have a child she is 5. I work for a gym n going to school for nursing…..

43. Felicia says:

I will love to be on your new show cause your sexy

44. Chasity says:

Its about time theirs another show. I loved the first one. I hope u guys find the one 4 each of u. I like real but chance is my fave. He reminds me of my husband

45. chyna baby says:

omg i lovvv u change u r so cute bt ammm im only 20 i would came bt it say 21 n older

46. Patricia Woods says:

YES, I KNOW I AM WOMAN ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF THEM. I LIKE THEM BOTH VERY MUCH. REAL IF YOU ARE REALLY REAL I CAN BE YOUR TRUTHFUL SOULMATE. AND YU HAVE TO BE TRUE TO YOURSELF BEFORE YOU CAN TRUTHFUL TO SOMEONE ELSE. CHNCE I UST LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH YOU ARE FUNNY,YOU KEEPS ME LAUGING. I WOULD LOVE TO JUST MEET YOU GUYS AND SHOW YOU AROUND MY CITY OF SAN ANTONIO, TX. PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOMETHING. MAN IT WOUL REALLY BE A PLEASURE AND A ENJOYING EXPERIENCE TO MEET YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH THE UPMOST RESPECT. HIT ME BACK I’LL BE WAITING. PLEASE DON’T KEEP ME WAITING

47. Gina says:

I don’t like like this show because of the way the brothers treat the black girls on the show. They are not interested in black women, so black women should not even audition. They are only used for props and pawns so that that Chance and Real can go through the motions and pick who they really want (A white girl). I can’t believe that these young black men are still dissing black women.

48. DIANE says:

I AM MORE THAN ENOUGH WOMEN 4 REAL I THINK HE IS SO SEXY WITH HIS LONG BLACK HAIR

49. karenmakowski says:

im real for you and love to meet you real my name karen blasko 45 years old. 803 225 9904. call me

50. dezire says:

yall need to get off my boy chance we would have so much fun together we change our hair just as much as the other he loves music(and i sing i could be his vocalist if he ever decides to go solo or their vocalist if not)and i know he could keep me smiling cuz theres alot for me to be sad about but i choose not to> the only thing i wonder is if he keeps it as real as i do and is not in themusic bizz for the fame but to let people know that they r not alone but the thing is to learn from mistakes and make the best of life as you go along. HE IS NOT GAY, STOP HATIN’ +#)%`_&!@%@!+###+ ES!

51. prettywibgs says:

chance is my boo real is my baby chanceboo realbaby

52. shannon powell says:

Dang Real- You sure are nice to look at and your sensitivity is one in a million stallion man !!!!!Chance, loven your crazy (@(~%@(@(^*^*#_ but i bet the right women came along you,d show your sensitivity with your boo behind closed doors Good luck to you both with your search for love I wish I could be there and show ya all what a real lady is about!!!!! take care

53. andrea says:

junk got u donk she got a donk

54. jaqueline says:

real is awsome b/c he is romantic more than a gentlemen than chance

55. 5$tarChick says:

real is a fine dude do need a good woman on his side, i like really like he, and i think chance is cute and down to earth, but i like real, and i hope that both of them pick the right girls for them. love you guys.

56. nina garcia says:

Why all the “White Gurls” on this show think they are Black & Hard..(WIGGERS). They need to quit the frontin!

I will be real surprise if they choose a Sister for real, because they can’t handle one..

Spanish Fly & Mamacita give us Latina’s a bad rap. They are both stuuupid. I think they got brain damage from the breast implants…

57. TWONZA HALBERT says:

I JUST WANNA SAY I WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERYDAY AND I LOVE IT I AM A FAN OF REAL BECAUSE I MEAN BESIDES HIM BEING SEXY I MEAN HE IS A COOL LAID BACK PERSON. HES VERY SMART AND OPEN. CHANCE I LOVE YOU TOO BUT U TOO WILD FOR ME

58. True says:

I just want to say that I see chance in so many different ways just by watching his show. I think very highly of him, I hope the things I’ve seen on the shows he has been a guest on isn’t just for show. I would like to meet him so that he actually can see what the definition of a real woman is, no matter if the real woman in question is for him or not. Just for him to have the idea would be enough of a blessing.

59. felicity dyasi says:

am south african an very damn good 1,i know how to make a man lough,an be really man. i have good heart easy to get along with.

60. louvina says:

they so full of `_~$@!#~^$`~_@`*

61. kui says:

Is there going to be a real chance of love 3?
    r they really going to b looking for love?

62. kui says:

is there going to be a real chance of love 3?
    r they really looking for love?
    or r they going to make u sign a contract like
    doll n hot wings did!

63. kui says:

is there going to be a real chance of love 3?
    r they really looking for love?

64. kui says:

chance is the man!
    hes funny, outgoing, energetic and all the above.
    he is looking for love and i would get along with him well

65. Several cellular phone number directory web site helps consumers so when come across somebody ended typing in the cell phone number. As soon as you type the mobile phone number in so when the service, the registered folks name, location plus as well state the details inquired strength of character be there revealed.

66. Simply one alternative is so when pay out selected sort of reorder cellular search provider; these kinds of companies manage whilst hold access as the cellular phone carrier’s non-public informational listings which in turn houses both the names in addition to mobile telephone numbers.

67. One occasion when receiving a call seeing as of a a few unidentified phone number, specifically beginning a mobile phone number it’ll subsist almost difficult as acquire the information of the telephone number.

68. A few of the benefits of doing a annul mobile phone call would be with the aim of find out any specifics subject many people by the side of whilst or other than the numbers themselves, you can get a own the results along with the of your lookup rider prepared online in additional a couple of minutes, you be capable of hold stately specifics such in view of the fact that the name plus addresses of the people as soon as you may perhaps be there researching pro.