VH1 Tough Love: Coming Soon

Above, check out the supertrailer for VH1′s new dating boot-camp reality show VH1 Tough Love, premiering Sunday March, 15. Below, get some more details on the show via its press release:

For all the really great women out there that can’t seem to figure out why they are single – meet Steven Ward. This matchmaker is here to give women a unique perspective on dating – an inside peak into the male brain. Steven refuses to sugar coat anything and instead tells women exactly how men think and feel, so they can understand how they are perceived. This Spring, VH1 is putting his skills to the test with eight one-hour episodes of VH1 Tough Love premiering on Sunday, March 15 at 10/9c. Steven’s brutally honest approach to matchmaking is what’s made him one of America’s most successful matchmakers. He has the guts to tell women not what they want to hear, but what they need to hear in order to find love.

Steven Ward is Vice President and Partner of Master Matchmakers, a business founded by his mother, JoAnn Ward. Based in Philadelphia, PA, JoAnn has been matching clients for the past 23 years. Now a master matchmaker himself, Steven seeks to connect sophisticated singles that are looking for long-term relationships.

Flower Films and High Noon Entertainment have partnered with VH1 to produce VH1 Tough Love. High Noon Entertainment is one of America’s largest creators of unscripted television, currently producing projects for VH1 and various networks. Nancy Juvonen and Drew Barrymore’s Flower Films has produced highly successful feature films such as Never Been Kissed, Fifty First Dates, Fever Pitch and He’s Just Not That Into You. Flower Films’ knack for romance and comedy, combined with High Noon’s experience in reality television, creates a powerful, dynamic partnership.

“We are thrilled to partner with Drew Barrymore as well as Flower Films and High Noon Entertainment on this project,” said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Original Programming and Production, VH1. “The moment they introduced us to Steven we knew that he is not your mother’s matchmaker and has the rare courage to tell women what men honestly think. Our collaboration will maximize all of the positive potential in what’s sure to be an entertaining show with real heart and stakes.”

In each of the eight episodes, Steven will examine the bad habits of eight women and retrain them on the basics of dating and maintaining a relationship. During this “tough love boot camp,” Steven will attempt to reshape their “destructive” dating habits using his rules of dating. Steven will tackle such issues as first impressions, jealousy and communication while challenging the women with situations outside their comfort zones. Once they have completed the lesson, the women will be sent out on dates with men hand-picked by Steven from his pool of hot, eligible bachelors.

“We at Flower Films are intrigued by the dissection of relationships, just like every other person on the planet,” said Executive Producer, Barrymore. “We’re all trying to figure out how to make love function while continuing to better ourselves. This show is a fun way to do that.”

In this new series, Steven is tested like never before as he attempts to break old dating habits and transform these eight women who have been unlucky in love. Through his no holds barred technique he’ll seek to help women understand how they’re seen through the eyes of the elusive single male. Although they may not like his rules, they’ve got to listen to this matchmaker’s Tough Love if they want to find true love. VH1 Tough Love premieres on Sunday, March 15 at 10PM* A sneak premiere of the series’ first episode will launch on VH1.com on Tuesday, March 10. Additional content including weekly sneak peeks and full episodes will be available on VH1.com throughout the season.

Also, check out some for some pre-show dating tips from the handsome matchmaker who’s running this thing, Steven Ward.

1. Taylor Royce says:

OMG! I love it! It is seriously so Tayloriffic ;)

I can’t wait until the 15th! I’m counting down the day’s! Everyone is gonna be in for a treat, that’s 4 sure!

2. Ev says:

What house are they in? It looks very familiar from one of the other reality shows.

3. Lisa says:

Anyone know how to become a contestant on the show for the next season??

4. Bro_Man107 says:

Jodi that was the coldest greeting sense mankind . Jodi you leaned so far forward and extend your long arm out as far as you could . Your body language reads hey kid backoff dont get to close . CREEPY

5. Amanda says:

I’m with Lisa! How is it possible to be a member on “Tough Love”?

6. suzane t again says:

You go Steve and Joanne you are good hearted people I love you Steve you areadorable I bet the girls are tripping for you.You do a great show maker please keep making more you rock and you are so sweet thats why i hate jessa for saying i dont like you she is &+#(&`*@+$+$~&+! and you are wonderful for real………..

7. Karen Esquivel says:

I would like to be on the next season of Tough Love. I’m turning 50 in October. I think you should put a twist on the show and have divorced hot women looking to find their next man. Hopefully their life partner. It’s so hard at my age to find a man that doesn’t come with too much baggage and too many issues. Please help! Hope to hear from you. Karen:):)

8. Kimberly says:

I need Steven’s help because i have big problems i don’t know have to trust guys.

9. Liza says:

I love the show, so much that I think being on the next one would help me alot. :( It’s hard to admit. But how do I do it? Anyone know??? HELP

10. Bill Thomas says:

I hope the show sticks with the younger women. Who wants to watch a bunch of 50 year old women who still don’t know have their dating life together. If your still single at 50, good luck ladies!

11. Tony T. says:

I hope the shows sticks with younger women this season. I don’t want to watch 50 year old women with dating problems.

12. Tom T says:

I hope the producers stick with the younger women, and stay away from the older 50 + over the hill chicks. Those women have some many issues and problems, that it make the show unbearable to watch.

13. Bob J. says:

Great show, but I hope we get to watch more hot younger women with their stuff together. Some of these women are really damaged goods and man have I dated my share too.

14. Thomas Urbano says:

I am a single 49 year old man that has never been married and living with a 34 yr old girl friend for the last two years. I am interested in knowing what is needed to be considered for the, “Tough Love” series featuring couples.

15. Henrietta Cooper says:

Wants to be on the next season of tough love….I seriously need it! how can i join?

16. 3746977 says:

What a lovely day for a 3746977! SCK was here

17. 4464334 says:

What a lovely day for a 4464334! SCK was here

18. But, these specifics are not easily seen in relation to the yellow webpages. The sole site that be acquainted with a whole user profile of the phone unknown caller is called a invert mobile phone search system.

19. Prepared selected of these web sites, you are able after exhaust the information you obtained on or after the invalidate cellular phone lookup and then access their federal ave records. This too contains arrest records, along with whether or else not they be the owner of been charged as well as a felony or else misdemeanor.

20. Given that the internet evolves these cellular phone search services have become inexpensive at what time spend, many services at the moment give permission used for discounts intended for unlimited searches. By paying a nominal price tag in favor of this type of service has allowed individuals what time possess peace of mind around the world.