Sober House Sneak Peek Tonight’s Finale!

Catch a preview of tonight’s season finale and see what happens when Steven Adler’s actions almost land him in jail.

Sober House show page
Sober House videos and extras

1. Mindy says:

ANDY +*`!(_#!*~%_(#*` i AM PRAYING FOR YOU AND I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT WANTING TO REDO CERTAIN PARTS OF YOUR LIFE. GOD LOVES YOU, I (A FAN)LOVE YOU AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE DO TO AND I HOPE THE BEST FOR U.. U ARE A REAL INSPIRATION AND GOD BLESS

2. shari wolther says:

Is there any way of getting on celebrity rehab to work with Dr. Drew Pinsky? my email is shari@allroundfoods.com

3. greg says:

hey whats up

4. LAURAK2 says:

being an on again off again addict sober house needs to stay focused on the big picture – sobriety – i am a little annoyed at others who think that heidi is a #+%&)~*&*&+$#!&~~ hey, she finally is speakig out about tom – which is a long time coming – and kerry ann – put that young lady – not kid – which she is 25-26 years old right – in a rehab with intense therapy because she needs that more than sober living right know. i do feel for her but heidi was right – no you cannot come back – she disrespects everyone with the exception of the guys- and heidi was the only one with balls enough to speak up – come on jen – this is your hous and she dissed you more than anyone – i also believe in 2nd chances-but she has used hers up – peace out laurak2

5. angela t says:

what the f… is wrong with these people?Dennis acts like a 10 yr old girl.I’ve never seen such defiance in a grown man.I can’t believe he ever snagged a wife or played in the NBA.Neither will ever happen again.Who is Kendra rose?Really,who is she?I’ll bet only a pervert could answer that.What a disrespectful @`+(@_(^_#_&)!`~# talking to her boss for a day at the mission.I mean its 1 day-just do the damn job!People do this every day & it’s a respectable living.That devil hoodie fits well.Carrie(pun intended)was what? A teen beauty queen? Now shes special,just look at her.Her body language says it all.Why does she have an agent? She smoked away her career.Penny gets it & Seth is just HOT!

6. Dawn Prudenti says:

Dr.Drew seriously threre is noway you can blame Jen for the way these people are acting in this house. In any other soberhouse all or most of these people would have been kicked out already!!! It;s ok for Tom Sizemore to drop a whole thing of chips on the floor and just walk away from it not clean up! For Mike to get away with not doing the house chores and the way he speaks to Jen! I’ve been an addict myself for over 20yrs.I am now 45 there is no way Mike is still dope sick first of all!!He’s eating like a champ if he were really sick he wouldn’t be able to eat!!Anyway my basic point is that in a real sober house enviroment these celebrities would not be able to get away with the things they are and I feel you are giving the wrong impression on sober house living andlife.Thank you D.

7. Paid cellular phone lookup services usually go as well as access whilst unlimited lookups, discounted background in addition to mobile phone writing, as well as an advanced People Lookup. You be able to waste the peop search software system after find not getting any younger classmates, more lost relatives, otherwise former co-workers.

8. Though, this data do not live several extra accessed as via the yellow-page webpages. The additional web page to be knowledgeable about entire information of a cellphone unknown caller is as well as a invert telephone search service.

9. How force a stately quash cell lookup function? This know how to be there a means of education a qualities’s name, where they subsist along with added private details via rd of their cellular phone number.

10. How will the swap cell phone number search operate? on the road to a means of discovering persona’s name, their current address plus too other particulars as is personal via merely using their several telephone number.

11. Whichever moment in time as receiving a call given that of a a little unidentified mobile phone number, specifically commencing a cell phone number it’ll survive almost difficult with the intention of download and read the essentials of the telephone number.