Real Chance Of Love 2 Casting Update

Real and Chance are searching for girls to fill the stable of the second season of their dating show.

See? They’re looking.

Anyway, in addition to the Real Chance of Love 2 casting information we already posted, there are some new updates. Chiefly, the following open-call casting dates:

NEW YORK, NY

Kansas City MO 64105

Sunday March 22 2009 – 9 – 10:30 pm
TENGO SED CANTINA
POWER AND LIGHT DISTRICT
1323 Walnut St
Kansas City, MO, 64105

Good luck — you’ll need it for the audition, but you’ll need it even more if you actually get cast.

Real Chance of Love videos and extras
Real Chance of Love X-Rated Photos

1. latoshi says:

“on the last show,I could not help but wonder if Real was really looking for love.It seemed to good to be true yet he played the roll pretty good,he to me is the most sexist man alive yet in still a player somewhat.Maybe the right the real right woman hasn’t showed up to save the day. Hats off to the last few but let little K.C Sunshine step up!!

2. Kendra says:

It is true that reality shows like this make good entertainment. There are some that audition for these shows strictly for exposure or the chance at fame. However, I feel sorry for the women who are there truly to find love and turn around and have their hearts broken just so the the television station, producers, and the supposed love seekers can cash in on another paycheck.

3. daREALwifey says:

Im there front and center for my close up. Sorry ladies but Amhad is alllll miiiiiine. muuuuah!

4. CHOCALATE says:

NO CAST CALLS FOR VEGAS SORRY FOR ME AND YOU

5. nanaboo says:

ithink that this is agood thing i feel real and chance was just nervous the first time arond but i still enjoy the show and will watch it this time around too thanks goes to vh1.

6. becky hendrix says:

So, I take it that Real and CornFed didnt make it..What happpend?

7. rosa says:

I think hes looking for love and baby am right here. Real is so damn fine.

8. brianna says:

I thing you in you need love you need big love to love you all big love

9. nellygurl says:

I just want to say that i love chance and i would love to meet him . i will be watching the show.

10. madi says:

So i missed the casting, wanted to know if you will have another casting in nyc??

11. Asia Wakefield says:

Pick me chance!!!!!!!!!!!! 614 604 5956

12. blaire says:

whats up no casting in florida that sucks

13. Jennay says:

Chance is so crazy and so sexy if i only had the chance;).There needs to be a casting call in Tampa,Fl. Really!!!!Maybe I’ll get lucky!!!

14. Akasi Cudjoe says:

I hope it’s not too late to get on the second season, I live in Denver and I would like to know if we can send video audition to the address provided.

15. Ashley says:

Watching the last show I was so glad Chance
    didnt pick anybody..He needs to be with me
    for reals!! to bad there arent any cast calls
    in texas cause i woulda been there

16. Lexx says:

I dont think that real or chance will ever find love on these reality shows!

17. nicole says:

I JUST WANT TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO REAL AND CHANCE FOR THE SECOND TIME AROUND.THERES SOMEBODY FOR EVERYBODY.WISH YOU THE BEST.

18. Nikky says:

when is Real and Chance coming to baltimore Md?

19. Tykina says:

chance i wont to know did you ever came to pecola fl please give me a chance and look me up as tykina cole and both of the pics are me please.DO IT FOR ME I THINK U OR SEXY AND REAL.

20. erica says:

i wanted to try out but there ‘s none close enough to me…

21. tiajay says:

is there casting in ohio???

22. charleen says:

I couldn’t make the flight but i just know i can be the final one for Real. Why I’m so sure? Because I said so.

23. JANEL says:

THE LAST SHOW WAS GOOD BETTER IF I WAS ON IT!!!

24. SACRAMENTO says:

I WENT TO THE AUDITION IN LA!! I HOPE I MAKE IT!!

25. loretta says:

DAMNNNNNNN!!!!! Real u are the for real. And ooohhhh sssooooo FINE! DAMN

26. Hailie says:

Hey . All i can say is that yall are so sexy , and i hope yall find someone good for yall !! Much Love , Hailie

27. Sexy S says:

So sad that I missed the freaking audition in NY…But am ecstatic to see my boo chance on T.V. again.

28. SueAnn says:

Are they coming to Ohio?? I want to audition!!

29. lovely says:

real and chance, pick some down to earth ladies this time, no fluzzies, married woman,haters,ect okay?????

30. CA$H says:

Come To Detroit Baby! The best is yet to come.

31. mz.homie says:

i love real @ chance hope you guys find love on your second show but don’t forget i am your #1 fan!(mz.homie)

32. Miss_Marie says:

Chance I think You and Real should Come to Indiana For cast members Cause I would love to be on your show and WIN your heart We have alot In common and I think you would Be shocked of what your life could be with me in it, I would support you in everything you did and wanted to do! I have been A HUGE fan of yours cince I love NY, So Please just take this into Consideration Because after I won your Heart there would not be a 3rd Real Chance Of Love!! I love You Chance!!!! – Marie

33. Guido says:

I haven’t seen this show and I’m glad! After seeing you’ll on Chelsea lately I must say…”were you’ll on drugs?” How do guys like you’ll get a show, or the oppertunity to speak. Well glad you got cut short on the show, I got annoyed from listening to you’ll. Well had to speak my mind since they let you’ll. Enjoy spending your money you deserve it, since you’ll work hard to earn it. Keep setting a good example for your generation of followers who will help to make this world more dum!

34. kametria says:

LMAO… THEY’RE GOING TO BE @ MY JOB TODAY, FILMING… NOW I GET THE CHANCE TO FIND OUT IF REALITY TV IS JUST REALITY OR BY THE SCRIPT… LADIES, DON’T HATE.. THESE CATS AREN’T MY TYPE

35. tia&nana says:

good luck chance please pick someone this time ,real good luck on finding your dream girl ?XOXO?

36. tiffany elliott says:

when is the real chance of love 2 going to air?

37. Ashley says:

Casting should come to Toronto Ontario cause i’m here and i want CHANCE!!!!!!

38. alieyah says:

I just think CHANCE IS SO FYRE!I have been watching the show ever since the first one. I think that CHANCE should have picked Risky she was real the whole entire time. Well you missed out on a perfect ride or die chick!Or you can send me a email at my email address.I just may be the perfect chick for you.

NEVA KNOW!!!!

39. Black Cindaralla says:

Auditions need to be closer to North Carolina this is where all the certified dymes are from.

40. STAR says:

DAMN YALL SHOULD OF HAD THE CASTING IN ATL BABY THIS IS WHERE ALL THE BAD *%)_$`)($(^&+!)(^ ES R! I WANT REAL SEXY )(^()@$!^)(+@(~ COME TO GA BABY YOU WILL FIND THE LOVE U LOOKING FOR HERE!

41. melinda says:

hello chance i am Melinda

i have a daughter that loves u very much and she wants to meet u

she talks about u all the time
    and i will say ur name and she will just say mmmmmmmm

haha i told her she is crazy haha

if u would like to see her pic just let me know and i will send u 1

thanks
    Melinda

42. senchal Smith says:

i asked if someone could email me when vh1 was casting for the second season for real chance of love. well if someone get this email in time can i get and email for the casting dates for ray J or for the third season of real chance of love thanx.

43. candy says:

i am really glad that real and chance are doing a new show.they both deserve to find true love i will watch evey show.

44. mommie says:

let us know when thenew show is coming on because i love that show

45. erica wise says:

Well i looked up the casting call and u guys r not coming to chicago or indiana.. to bad i want to be on the next show! love u guys! ms.chi hit my page myspace.com/ericawise12

46. chuck says:

Yall show be funny @$^_*~&%`*&))$* hell, I cant wait ’till it come on.

47. chuck says:

Yall show be funny #_)^$~%&&+*~(#( hell, I cant wait ’till it come on. To me yall got the funniest show o VH1 well for now until I get my own realityt television show.

48. Carmen says:

OMG THEY ABOUT TO BE ON TV AGAIN, THEY NOT GONE HAVE NO REAL WOMAN ON THERE NO WAY MOST OF THEM TRYING TO GET FAMOUS LIKE MOST OF THESE FEMALES DO ON THESE REALITY SHOWS

49. maria says:

i like to bwould e on the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. karlos says:

both of you niggas is stupid 4 sending freckles home

51. Nickey says:

I hope you find what you want because you will never find the girl that fit’s you criteria, and that your mother and father approve of. You need to look into your heart and the first place you think of that you can find a good woman is where you need to go. All the women are all about fame. You had a nice season 1 but I knew you were not going to find love. I don’t think anyone can find love on a reality show.

52. Daisy Carranco says:

my name is daisy ive watched ur show those women dont know how to treat a man especially u chance.i luv da way u r ur a real man and dats wut i like about u fun cool as hell and interesting 2. i always wanted to get to know u in person but i dont need to do it on da show dats not me i would luv to meet u 1 day as normal people do but i see dat all those pretty women on da new show dat wouldnt happened. hope u find wut u lookig 4 and good luck wit u and ur brother 2 looking 4 luv.remember its not about da show or looks or even about being famous its about u and hopefully those women see dat 2.

53. baby flower says:

my name id daisy and dis is 2 chance i hope u can find true luv but luv doesnt come in a show or being famous and i think dat da women on dis show only doing it for da fame. maybe is just lust wut they r feeling b-cause everytime a luv show comes on and women compete for da luv of their life (supposely) when ever u take of da cameras off how long does da relationship lasts or u start seeing a different side to them b-cause everything they do on da show is just a show for everyone to see.if i had a chance to meet u i wish it would be like normal people do face to face no cameras dats not me.im a rea girl no fake on me.

54. Gina says:

I don’t watch the show because when all is said and done, Chance and Real are not going to pick a black girl. They are just using the black & hispanic girls as props to get them to who they really want (A white girl). I can’t believe that these two guys hate the women in their own race. There are some beautiful black and hispanic women that have been on the show, but they were not considered. I will not watch the show because I refuse to watch them diss our women of color.

55. lsullivan says:

Real, I just want you to know that there is more in this world than just a sexual connection. I have my place and car that are paid for and a good job. There are too many good women in this world for you to end up with someone who is a fake. I don’t mean to say everyone on your show is has less than true motives but it is a possibility. Wishing you would visit me in Charlotte, NC – Leeann

56. big al says:

i think real chance of love sucks i think they should take it of the air and should not be on the air

57. karenblasko says:

hi my uncle was bella gose blasko,im karen blasko. he was the vanpaier back in the 20s 30s and did other movies. you real are my dream im 45 blode hair green eye i where glasses long face. love to meet you. live in sc manning.

58. karen blasko says:

i love your show real your my favoites. im 45

59. Archiri Geh says:

Aloha are you available?

60. Archiri Geh says:

Waz-up blonde baller I’m in L.A. baby!

61. Archiri Geh says:

Waz-up Aloha (Raschelle) I got a mental illness!
    Check me out on facebook!

62. Heaven Help Us says:

Real Chance is proof that the world is coming to an end. The fact that these two idoits are ignorant is not only unfunny and unwatchable it is proof that people at VH1 are just as stupid. Keep up the terrible work your station will be passed by and ratings will be in the tank.

63. jAsMiiNe says:

HeY cHaNcE ii tHiNk yHu sHoUlD leT HoT WiNgZ gO…………..CuHz sHe iS a cRy BbY…LiKe wHeN yHaLL HaD wHeNt tO pRoM WitH tHe 5 LaDiieZ sHe WaS aLL SaD..aNd sHe WaS MaD wHEeN yHu DidNt PicK HeR….bUt yHaLL ReaL SeXy tHo…..ii tHiNk tHaT cHaNcE sHouLd BeeH WitH juNk aNd ReaL sHouLd BeeH WitH pocHaNtEs…..buT yHeA yHaLL PicK wHo yHaLL wHaNNa PicK…ii LoVe yHaLL sO MucH…esPeCiaLLy ReaLz lNg #!(%`%+_*`+*+^~ HaiR…tHaTz ReaL SeXy….aNd cHaNcE ii LoVe yHu CuHz yHu tHe TyPe oF NiKKa a giRL wHaNtZ….aNd ii ReaLLy tHiNk tHaT yHu CouLd FiNd LoVe oN a ReaLiTy sHoW….ii LoVe HoW yHaLL tReaT tHe GiRLz ToO…tHaTz wHaT ii LiKe bOuT yHaLL bUt iF i WaS oN tHe sHoW ii WouLdNt kNo wHo tO go oN tHeRe FoR CuHz yHaLL BoUt ReaLLy NiCe GuYz

64. luey says:

Junk is disgusting. She looks like Sister Patterson.EW!
    She needs to stop hatin on Blonde Baller … Theres no way Chance would be stupid enough to pick an ugly monster like Junk

65. Hollywood says:

I don’t think any of the ladies on this episode of Real Chance of Love are firt into the lifestyle of Real and Chance. I think some of the ladies are too good for Real and Chance; on the other hand I think Real and Chance are too good for some of the ladies. I hope Chance gets real and gets rid of “Junk in the Trunk.” She is a phony and hating on Blonde Bomber because Bomber looks better than Junk. Junk keeps bringing up that Baller has a boyfriend. It’s okay for women to have male friends. In fact Blond Bomber told Real and Chance that she hangs out with a motorcycle club in Compton and that she loves to play basketball. What’s wrong with that. If she had a real boyfriend she wouldn’t be exploiting herself on national tv. Chance, get rid of Junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

66. Angel says:

Real, whenever you really ready for love Holla, lol!!

67. kimberly sam says:

all i want is chance gap to turn into pretty teeth.love u real.close the gap chance.see a dentist.it’s taken way from your pretty ness.

68. kitty says:

hi chance how are u doin boo i love your show and ilove that gap it is so sexy on u and when u are ready for a real lady in your life hit me up love u.

69. Tonya says:

I am looking at the show today and Junk is really getting on my last nerve with her unattractive self. The only thing she got going for her is that she has a big butt. I like Blonde Baller but she is way too weak. She needs to stand up for herself. Junk the the person that causes all the drama and she is way too ghetto and I am just sick of looking at her ugly *)!(!#&+@$`)~`+

70. Tonya says:

I am looking at the show today and Junk is really getting on my last nerve with her unattractive self. The only thing she got going for her is that she has a big butt. I like Blonde Baller but she is way too weak. She needs to stand up for herself. Junk the the person that causes all the drama and she is way too ghetto and I am just sick of looking at her ugly &^%`)!*^~+)*%!*

71. Tonya says:

I am looking at the show today and Junk is really getting on my last nerve with her unattractive self. The only thing she got going for her is that she has a big butt. I like Blonde Baller but she is way too weak. She needs to stand up for herself. Junk the the person that causes all the drama and she is way too ghetto and I am just sick of looking at her ugly *$#%$+~_$*@)#^!

72. kimberly sam says:

tell me the gap closed chance.nice teeth i see rite

73. Erica says:

i dont know why people on here be hating. talking bout they always gun chose a white girl.. Are you jealous that is their preference so why you getting mad..get over it. it is 2009 and you know that it is real common now days.they never said they hate women of their own race and if that was the case dont you think they would just have alot of white girls. and they dont diss women of color either dont be mad just because they have what they like and you aint happy with it..

74. natou says:

i love u real i wish i could be on your shows

75. Selina says:

Hello my name is Selina, I watch your show every time it is on I never miss it :) I truly hope you two find what you are looking for, love is a beautiful that we alldeserve and appreciate:) Muah god bless you!!!!

76. evie says:

so chance when is hot wings going to pack her bags and leave again?

77. kiki says:

hi chance i love u so much i think u would like me we are crazy just alike matter fact u would love me too i want to meet u so bad but im watching u every chance i get hi real how u doin anyway love ya girl kiki

78. farrahblk says:

someone should do a remake of the movie Blacula,starring Real….

79. Christina says:

I’m 26 and from Tennessee. I absolutely LOVE y’alls show. Chance you are hilarious and outgoing. You make me laugh every time. Very sexy u are. Stay on tv so I can keep watching ya!

80. Harajuku Barbie says:

ALL I CAN SAY IS WHEN I SAY YOU ON “I LOVE NEW YORK” I WAS AUTOMATICALLY A REAL GIRL!!!!

81. charlotte says:

Love the (behind the scenes talent ) on bringing the show to vindictiveness…
    the camera crew knew to put the camera on sassy, when chances girl went home… chances girl got the chain for crying.. to show emotion… and sassy ATE THAT UP …
    when it was her turn …. She was crying…. aweeee come on guys…. sassy has more time with real to talk about OTHER WOMAN.. shes not their for love.. shes their to win the reward… Iff she really loved him . She would be doing things for him . without thought.. just do….
    pocahontas…. you are a real woman… and truthfully , i think you deserve more than real can offer you … not saying anything about real .. but for a man to kiss more than one woman . and allow someone to lapdance you for love… your so worth more than that…
    love ya poca… peace.

82. Carla says:

Real,
    Just wanted to let you know I look forward to every Monday just to see the new episodes of Real Chance of Love 2. I enjoy getting to see you and your brother in action, you guys are hilarious togeter and both very handsome young men. I am a married mother of two, but you have got to be the best looking man I have seen since I met my husband 22 years ago. I enjoy being able to see those long locks blowing in the wind. Keep doing what you do and God bless both of you I hope you find a love that is true and REAL.

83. bertha says:

I love real he looks good i love his hair . chance i love his bad boy look i hope real find someone that is good for him. and the same thing 4 chance. much love

84. Alex Inglis says:

I think these 2 are the biggest idiots. Real tells Cornfed he’s n love with her then dumps her. That’s deffenately not love! These two can’t act to save their own lives. If you look close enough both were wearing ear pieces so they can get directions and lines via someone off cam telling them what to say and give the 2 direction. I’m just waiting now to hear that the boys dumped the season 2 winners so they can do a season 3. Somethings terribly wrong with these girls if their looking at these two fools to settle down with n get married. I’m sorry but Real n Chance are a sad pair…

85. Alex Inglis says:

After reading most all these comments I can’t believe that many of these girls are throwing themselves at these 2 fools. Ladies invest a few dollars and run a background check on these two. As for love do you really think either of these 2 young men can provide for and maintaine a long term stable comitted relationship? Season 1 Real tells Cornfed he loves her then dumps her and for Chance, my god when Chance drank to much Tequiela and became verbally insultive to his date and then goes and throws up, real mature. I dont know what’s going through most womens minds to think either of these 2 are all that. When’s season 3 comming out?

86. Jermaine Young says:

Do Real an Chance still have their girls the picked on the second show.