1. Elisa says:

How could you guys not KNOW the trainers were spies! Did we forget speeddating so soon?

2. Emily says:

I would love to do a work out with a guy, i think its a great way to get to know him as a person and how to communicate better, I have a hard time with communicating so im excited for the next episode to teach me some things so that when I get with my friend this upcomming week I will be more in tune on how hes feeling and what i can do better to strengthen our frienship

3. Kari says:

The most ridiculous—these women were raised on fantasy island. None of them have the slightest glimpse of reality and they all seem comfortable in their clueless skins—-especially Taylor and Sasha–good God women, I hope you watch this show and see how you are all soooo soooo shallow. You need a lot more than a coach…….you need a stent in real military boot camp—only then will you know what reality is.

4. july says:

Would you like to make friends with people from other country or place?
    Log on——-Seek Rich —C o m—-
    Then you can get help and suggestions from all over the world.
    While you may find your true love or friendship there.

5. geminisexy76 says:

Tough Love is a great conceptsomething when your not open to constructive critisium from friends or family. My friend and I are planning an intervention for my sister because she just can’t seem to get it right

6. d.marra says:

In reference to VH1 tough love Im hoping they come to New York, I would love to be a candidate, How about for older women? I think I would be the toughest cookie Steve ever encountered. Two divorces and keep going after the same headaches over and over again I dony know any better. thats why I need the help. Bye.

7. Nicole says:

What is the name of the song in the episode from labeled daddy issues. Aired on 12-05-09.. On Tough LOve two