On one hand, it sucks that Frank the Entertainer didn’t win I Love Money 2, since it means that he went right back to his parents’ basement. On the other, it doesn’t suck at all for us because his parents live close enough to the VH1 Digital office to make a filmed video interview possible. In this post are two segments of our recent chat with Frank (there are more to come). The one above is sort of a technical examination of his demise on the show, while the one below is a little juicier, as Frank talks about his romantic prowess and reality TV love affairs with the likes of Destiney, Mary Carey and Buckwild. In future installments, Frank talks about his future on and off of reality TV and gives us a rundown of his thoughts on his I Love Money 2 castmates. We know you’re on the edge of your seat waiting!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Jackie Christie Recaps The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog