On one hand, it sucks that Frank the Entertainer didn’t win I Love Money 2, since it means that he went right back to his parents’ basement. On the other, it doesn’t suck at all for us because his parents live close enough to the VH1 Digital office to make a filmed video interview possible. In this post are two segments of our recent chat with Frank (there are more to come). The one above is sort of a technical examination of his demise on the show, while the one below is a little juicier, as Frank talks about his romantic prowess and reality TV love affairs with the likes of Destiney, Mary Carey and Buckwild. In future installments, Frank talks about his future on and off of reality TV and gives us a rundown of his thoughts on his I Love Money 2 castmates. We know you’re on the edge of your seat waiting!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1's Sexiest Selfies Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Peter Gunz Reveals Wedding Details | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Couples Therapy Season 4 Photos | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives Recap: Episode 2 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog