The Celebreality Interview – The Entertainer

On one hand, it sucks that Frank the Entertainer didn’t win I Love Money 2, since it means that he went right back to his parents’ basement. On the other, it doesn’t suck at all for us because his parents live close enough to the VH1 Digital office to make a filmed video interview possible. In this post are two segments of our recent chat with Frank (there are more to come). The one above is sort of a technical examination of his demise on the show, while the one below is a little juicier, as Frank talks about his romantic prowess and reality TV love affairs with the likes of Destiney, Mary Carey and Buckwild. In future installments, Frank talks about his future on and off of reality TV and gives us a rundown of his thoughts on his I Love Money 2 castmates. We know you’re on the edge of your seat waiting!

I Love Money 2 show page
I Love Money 2 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes
The Entertainer photos

1. bunnyplant says:

Oh man, Rich is so hot.
    I have a hugeeee crush on him. Hahaha.

2. kaygeedeedee says:

BUCKFACE BECKY, AINT UGLY??? BE 4 REAL, IF SHE WASNT UGLY, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID ….” I TELL HER ALL THE TIME SHE AINT UGLY” HAA HAA HAAA. YEA OK, SHE NO SDHE UGLY, THAY $**_!+`_%_()&`@_` AINT BUTTER FACE …. SHE MAYONNAISE FACE.

3. kaygeedeedee says:

BUCKFACE BECKY, AINT UGLY??? BE 4 REAL, IF SHE WASNT UGLY, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID ….” I TELL HER ALL THE TIME SHE AINT UGLY” HAA HAA HAAA. YEA OK, SHE NO SDHE UGLY, THAT #)@“^~$)`^%&&!`! AINT BUTTER FACE …. SHE MAYONNAISE FACE.

4. holly says:

haya im holly i just wanna say one thing frank should of won come on r they all so stupit that they dont c that that tayor dude is @)^%~#$@)+~%((!@ en playen them all wtf man and frenk ur fine as @)^%~#$@)+~%((!@ hit me up if you want baby peace

5. Lita says:

We hate the Entertainer!!! Hes nothing but a pathetic loser who mooches off his parents as an excuse to go on reality shows. GET A REAL JOB! Thats how you move out of your parents house. Thats how i did it. You mean to tell me with three reality shows you didn’t move out by now? LOSER!

Hes a horrible person too. Remember what he said about Saaphyri’s parents? He ^%_(#$$_()_&`%@ umed because she was black that her father wasn’t around. Sounds racist. I think he is the real snake.

6. hollyy says:

fine as _`+*&*)@_~__)(_$ frank

7. keven says:

friend request me on myspace ill soon be coming to t.v
    when you do as the subject put vh1 thanks !!

8. keven says:

go friend request me ill soon be coming to t.v as the subject put vh1 thanks

9. Nancy says:

Frank,I am deaf, I dont know what yall talking about but your interview video make me smile :)

10. Charlie says:

Entertainer is a dumby-dumb! He seems normal once you get to know him. He needs to get out of his moms basement and he can take trailer park Becky Buckwild. Becky is the wicked witch of the hood.

11. Jen says:

I loved Frank, he had his head on straight. I think he should have won. I know that now I don’t want to watch it because he is gone.

12. the thing is... says:

From what I can tell, girls love huge as sholes. because that’s what the guy is. Buckwild has the same personality but you hate on her. you girls are just thinking about taking from behind with a douchebag like Frank, it has nothing to do with the way he played the game, SO QUIT FRONTIN. sluts.

13. Nole says:

If there’s a season 3, looks like he’ll be back for season 3!

14. Sherry says:

lol they don’t think buckwild is ugly? are they drunk? my boyfriend just said he wouldn’t touch her with a 10 ft pole.

15. rain says:

The Entertainer need has own show

16. pinkbunny says:

Frank, Your a nice looking guy, it sucks your not on the show no more, as you were my favorite.. Please pick and choose the women you fool around more careful ..

17. reality/critic says:

Entertainer is so much more likeable during this interview than he was on the show. He was so damn obnoxious that I like many others was happy to see him voted off. If he would have humbled himself, the viewers would have liked him much more. He will have his own show very soon.

18. pinkbunny says:

Frank, your a nice looking guy, you was my favorite on the show, but hun, pick and choose the women you mess around with wisely….;)

19. I says:

I won’t watch the remaining episodes of I Love Money 2. Taylor Maid=Wimp. Frank should have kicked butt til the end. I wanted him to go home with the money and Becky, introduce her to Mom and Dad and then live happily ever after. I hope to see Frank in something else on VH1. He could be my son…but my son works 2 jobs, goes to school and is having fun fly-fishing, snow-boarding and loving life on his minimal pay check. Oh, he lives 3000 miles away from me and I miss him. Good Luck Frank!

20. kendra says:

I don’t even want to watch the show anymore now that ET is gone… I know he is a bit of a douche but there is something strangely lovable about him, right? I wanted him to win so bad! I hope he gets his own show! Love him and my friends all feel the same way!

21. Me says:

LMFAO “ET”? THAT FUNNY ET! like the alien LMFAO

22. Carmine says:

I am sooo glad frank went home. He’s a LOSER. he acted like he ran the house. The only reason he had so much power was because he was a veteran. GO HOME TO MOMMY AND DADDY.BYE FRANK LOL!!!!

23. Sadie says:

tinaaaa has a point, they should make a Gentlemen’s Club for all the VH1 guys. Why is it that just the women need reforming when you have a whole handful of the men who could really benefit from that type of environment as well.

24. Marquita says:

I think it was only right that the entertainer went home. There’s no way I would have been in any alliance with anyone because as everyone who was brainwashed by the entertainer/saaphyri’s little alliance didn’t realize, was that at the end of this horrid show, only one person could win the money. If I didn’t have a written agreement to give me evan a little bit of the money if someone in the alliance won instead of myself, and vice versa, I would have just fought the game like screw it…only the strong survive. They all got played by a person who lacks (not the opportunity) the intellectual stability of a true leader. LOL! SO SO SO hating right now and ecstatically overjoyed that he went home. Now since Saaphyri was so quick to use her mind tricks to try to intimidate someone when she thought she had security, let’s see her ~&^!~%_!%@`%“% go home next. And shall we not forget BECKY “Buckwild!” She was so quick to jump froggy when the game was being played the way she and her “alliance” wanted it to be, but let’s see how quick she turns to someone in the house when her friends are all gone and I do believe she’ll be around long enough to see her whole gang of friends go. Frenchy…wtf is wrong with you?! Your face?! Your body?! Your intent on making 20 pack want you?! OMG! Get it through your head, he doesn’t want you… you look disgusting…and if you have any more operations…you’ll be in the same ER room with the octomom!!!!I’m glad karma works out the way it does, so kick rocks #!*+~@)*%(+(%((@& es!!!!!!!!!!

25. Swwet1girlbh says:

Drinking to seeing that stupid @$3 Frank go home. I couldn’t stand him becuase he is real annoying and acted like a control freak. I was to happy Taylor made did the ight thing

26. sandy says:

I will not watch this show anymore b/c there is no fun in it they voted off Frank and that was the only reason I watched it.

27. Jamal says:

This guy shoud get his own show or someting ;).

28. Matt says:

I am most likely done with the show now. Frank deserved to win the show, he has every reason to need money for a fresh start. He made that show, and every show he’s been on. I definitly think Frank should get his own show in some way. If you guys need any help with it or any other things, please contact me via email.

29. tat says:

Tailor made is a puss, I can’t stand him, Frank is great, he’s jerk but they all have characters they have to keep up when they are filming. I think it’s really going to suck with out him though

30. Carolina Pride says:

ET WENT HOME……………. YEA I LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVE MONEY

31. evon says:

I so glad that the entertainer is off the show i was tired of his stupid !*~*$_%(~+!_^!%$ y *(@*$)+#_%%#_^` karma is a +)(&%$))_($@^)*&* ain’t it frank u r the 1# loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

32. Grana says:

LMAO

i find it hilarious that he got eliminated by tailor made

his life sucks so much LMAO

33. judgeman says:

thats b.s. frank got kicked off. Taylor made that little “&+$*^_%!^(@+@ got should be knocked out. He fell off that rope and should’ve been penalized. I’m wit ya frank I was rootin for you the whole time. I’m not watchin anymore cause it’s gonna be like a bunch of +@&*@@#$++&!_^*“) s tryin to scratch each others &@*%^~_)^*#~^+! Go 20 pack f— taylor made up!

34. Peaches2003 says:

I was mad at the fact that Tailor Made eliminated Frank (which I think people may stop watching the show b/c he truly was entertaining). I think Tailor Made should’ve kicked Saaphari to the curb; she is going to play mind games w/everyone (especially ‘It’ which she did indicate on the last show) I really hope 20-Pack or BuckWild win it. One question, what the hell does $^$)_`^*~(()&$)+` assness mean….. anyone???

35. Christina says:

I am so happy that Frank the loser is off the show. I thought he was a pretty decent guy from previous shows, and I was actually rooting for him initially. Once Buddah left the show he turned into the mega jerk. Maybe he needs to go back to his parents basement being the grown )~+`&#_^$!^#~^! man that he is and remember who he is and where he came from then try again.

36. Dwayne says:

I feel bad for Frank but at the same time I’m also glad Tailor Made eliminated him.

37. gerardo says:

im sooooooo happy tailor made eliminated him cuz entertainer is an a****** and he doesnt deserve the money!!!he needs to go find a job!!!

38. Janae says:

I’m going to stop watching the show now that Frank has been eliminated… He kept it spicy and really interesting. It sucks ^#+!~%)(!@%&~&() tailor made he’s the (^~$_^_)^&@&#&`*! He’s a lil slimy worm in my opinion. As for that ghetto (^~$_^_)^&@&#&`*! Saaphari, she’s a stupid backstabbing snake, and I hope she’s sent home next for turning on Frank…

39. Laura says:

Frank shouldnt have been eliminated.. it sucks that he was. I’m not watching the show anymore cuz of it. Budda was rite Tailor Made is spineless… Saaphari is a backstabber.. she betrayed her alliance.. Frank was loyal 100% and it shows what kinda person he is… Saaphari on the other hand is far from strong minded.. after all she let IT and Spineless Tailormade get into her head… ya she’s so strong minded hahahahaha that snake Saaphari would turn on her own mamma.

40. PUZZY KATT says:

LIKE U LOVE MONEY ,i love u frank ! your )*&!~)!_~$~~_^%* in hot as hell! u can *`+~)~__&%`~+_+ live with me !

41. PUZZY KATT says:

FRANK I NEED U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yur hot !!!!

42. PUZZY KATT says:

U WERE THE RESON I WATCH I LOVE MONEY ! BUT WHEN U WENT HOME ,I STOP WATCHING I LOVE MONEY CUZ OF U ! U WERE THE BEST IN 1 AND 2 OF I LOVE MONEY AND I LOVE NEW YORK! I WISH I COULD TAKE YUR @^`*@**()+^@)!^ HOME JUST 4 ONE DAY !THATS ALL U WOULD NEED! U SHOULD HAVE YUR OWN SHOW I LOVE FRANK! I WOULD B THE 1ST ~_%(#%%$^#`)`!++_ TO B ON IT HEHEH!

43. tess1978 says:

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING ET? YOU JUST WOKE UP AND WENT TO THE INTERVIEW?

44. tess1978 says:

45. tess1978 says:

ET, YOU WERE THE ONE ASKING TRAILER PARK BUCKWILD WHERE WAS SHE GOING, WHERE HAS SHE BEEN, AS SAPHARI SAID SO WHO IS A JELOUS PHYCO??? UH U R, YOU JUST WANT TO BE A HOE THAT IS ALL…….

46. mary say" I LOVE U FRANK" says:

I HOPE FRANK GET OWN REALITY SHOW. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN HE CARZY AND WILD THAT WHAT I LOVE ABOUT HIM. ALSO TOO HE DESERVE THE MONEY TO GET OUT OF PARNET BUT THAT DIDNT HAPPEN, MAYBE ON I LOVE MONEY 3 LOL…IF THEY HAVE HIM ON AGAIN MAYBE THIS TIME HE WILL WIN THE MONEY.

47. Reina Robinson says:

he was so funny on I Love Money and 2… how did he get to be on both??? the host Craig Jackson is so cool!!! he was in Sacramento on saturday and had a really positive vibe…he said that he’ll be on UpAllNite.TV to connect with the fans…i cant wait!!!

48. TANISHA says:

U LOOK SO SEXY I WILL LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRL I WILL TAKE CARE OF U ,WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN BEING TOGETHER

49. marcus stout says:

why did vhi pick every chick in the us with a ski slope for a nose? couldnt you have found better, let me guess entertainer of love 2

50. 2202179 says: