VH1 Tough Love Recap – Episode 3 Superlatives

Love just got a little less tough for one of the ladies…

Picking right back up from last week’s superlatives

Most Likely To Be Used as a Sex Toy, Take 3 -This…

…actual sex toy!

And it’s a treasured sex toy, at that.

Most Likely To Appear On Rock of Love 4 (Redux) – Arian

And she’s got the “rock hand” to prove it!

Most Likely To Wear Dental Floss as Outerwear - Arian

Probably goes without saying after the last item, but you know, nothing wrong with being thorough.

Most Likely To Show Remorse for Having a Sexual Side – Arian

Just kidding! She’s just playing coy!

There, that’s more like it.

Most Likely To Wear a Turtleneck in Playboy - Jody

Not that we hold her wish to keep her dignity against her. It’s just that this is VH1 so it seems…weird.

Most Likely To Get Crumbs in Bed – Abiola

“I’m a girl who eats, and that is sexy,” she said on her philosophy behind posing with cupcakes. So many women have such negative relationships with food that I’m gonna put the scoffing and bizarreness-dissection on the back burner, and just say: go on, girl!

Most Likely To Rock Björk’s Swan Dress – Stasha

For the record, she’s also the most likely to wrestle a live swan into submission, sling it around herself and rock that. Ah, fresh couture. She’s “very, very artistic” like that.

Most Likely To Have a Secret S&M Basement - Natasha

It’s like someone pushed a lever and got right to her secret passageway.

Least Likely To Guest as Judges on America’s Next Top ModelThese guys:

They not only praised Natasha’s open-mouthed, fly-catching shot, they ragged on Jody for looking, grumpy. Uh, guys? Some of us would call that “fierce.” Most of us who did so probably aren’t into women, but whatever! Seriously, Stasha is a “transsexual Selena?” Sounds fierce to me!

Least Likely To Own a Dictionary - Taylor

“If you open up a dictionary and read down and find sexy, it says, ‘Taylor, definition of sexy,’” reports Taylor. That’s not really how dictionaries work. I don’t think she’s a reputable source.

Most Likely To Have Stolen Taylor’s Dictionary - Shelton

Here is where the self-assured congregate. It’s a meeting of the minds bodies.

Most Can-You-Believe-This-TV-S***? Moment –

Terrence wonders, “Who sleeps in pajamas?” Abiola concurs, explaining that she sleeps nude. With any luck, this is yet another meeting of the bodies.

Most Likely To Be Drinking the Kool-Aid by Osmosis – Arian

She resists Steve’s methods, and yet, here she is preaching them to her date when he brings up the subject of exes. “You’re not supposed to talk about past relationships! It’s in the book!” she hit back. That this led to them both agreeing that ditching the rules and making out was a much better idea is neither here nor there.

Least Likely To Stab Someone in the Back – Taylor

She goes right for the heart, instead! Here she openly disses Sheldon’s ambitions and bank account. Hey, at least she’s honest!

Least Likely To Become a Professional Tumbler - Taylor

Although if she did, she’d be the most entertaining professional tumbler ever!

Least Likely To Resist Her Maternal Instinct – Jody

Even though she talked about not liking Taylor (with good reason, since Taylor called her “ugly”) and had open concern about Taylor’s return to the house, Jody stepped in to help stop Taylor for making more of a drunken fool of herself. And good TV. Damn it, mom, you never let us have any fun!

But oh well, at least Jody ended up getting a character boost.

Most Improved – Jody

And boosting and boosting! You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression, so the fact that Jody was able to win over the guy she had a pretty lousy date with last episode is further testament to her achievement.

Most Likely To Pattern a Relationship Like a George Michael Video – Jacklyn

“He’s gonna be like the perfect father figure,” said Jacklyn on her family-oriented suitor.

No word yet on how he’ll fare as a preacher-teacher, though.

Most Likely To Tell Boldfaced Lies - Taylor

When confronted about her behavior during the lingerie party, Taylor said that her lack of interest in Sheldon had to do with his career path being too similar to hers. “It was never about the money,” she claimed before being presented with video evidence stating the otherwise. But thank god this happened because it led to Taylor breaking down and revealing an actual reason behind the gold-digging:

She had to give her 16-month-old child up for adoption for lack of funds. Her over-the-top behavior has roots in real, live hardship, and realizing this made empathazing with her so much more possible. Way to go, Taylor.

VH1 Tough Love show page
VH1 Tough Love videos and extras
Master Matchmakers

1. Willis Who? says:

Ugh, why is this on the site already? It hasn’t aired yet?

2. Sherry says:

RICH WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????? not only did you post this early, but you didn’t tell us the ending so i don’t have to watch it tomorrow.

3. Gene Matarese says:

I REALLY ENJOY TOUGH LOVE. THE PREMISE IS VERY INTERESTING AND I GET TO SEE SO MANY DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF EACH PERSON. I LIKE STEVE AND THE FACT THAT HE NEEDS TO CONSULT HIS MOTHER.
    I’M SO IMPRESSED WITH JODY. SHE HAS REALLY STEP UP AND I FOUND MYSELF ROOTING FOR HER AND DATE.
    I REALLY DIDN’T LIKE TAYLOR UNTIL SHE EXPLAINED ABOUT HER REASONS FOR BEING SO OBSESSED ABOUT SECURITY AND I WISH SHE COULD HAVE A REUNION WITH HER CHILD SHE PUT UP FOR ADOPTION.
    THIS SHOW IS GREAT BECAUSE THE WOMEN ARE ALL DIFFERENT TYPES AND AGES. THE MEN THAT STEVE MATCHES THEM WITH ARE ALSO INTERESTING.
    I LIKE STEVE. IN THE BEGINNING I FELT HE WAS ^@_^)(+!`($@`%~) Y BUT NOW I HAVE A VERY DIFFERENT FAVORABLE OPINION OF HIM.
    THIS SHOW IS VERY INTERESTING. I LIKE THE RANGE OF AGES AND BACKGROUNDS.
    I WONDER HOW MUCH IT WOULD DIFFER IF YOU HAD A LGBT TOUGH LOVE?
    GENE

4. scifiwritir says:

Am totally loving this show. I really HATE the men they call in to judge, though. So this is what “normal” American guys are like? (Never met any normal American guys so am understandably amazed.) Dang! -C

5. Bryan says:

You know what! I’ve been watching this show for the past 3 weeks. Why is it that men and women are so picky. There are great guys out there, that just want to be who they are. Why is that dating when you are 30 something is so hard. I can understand some aspects that people might not be turned on by, but keep in mind that people this age have usually been married and most likely will have a child. I also think it’s wrong to be looked down upon because I’m a man, and I take pride in raising my son. I’d like to find someone that actually might appreciate that. Don’t hold it against me because I’m caring, you should see that as a positive.

I guess I’m just really confused about what women want these days.

Still Searching,

Bryan
    Alton, Illinois

6. Jacklyn Watkins Fan says:

Jacklyn is by far the hottest one on the show! She seems like she is the realest person, she has more class then anyone else on the show! I wish we could see more of her. I love her!

7. lola says:

I love this show. It’s not about those dumb celebrites trying to find love. What I like about it the most is the advice and I see a lil of myself in everyone, even Jody, lol! Anyways, finally something I can relate to. Being 32 is not easy when your not married yet. It’s nice to see I’m not the only one.

8. Denise says:

have been a loyal viewer to all the I love shows – Flav, Rock, Real/Chance, New York but Daisy the show is awful and it seems like she is constantly over acting – MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME OF YOUR SHOWS IS TOUGH LOVE – AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!! – ANY CHANCE OF A TOUGH LOVE WITH THE GIRLS FROM THE I LOVE SHOWS – THE TOM BOY (ICE) THE HEART OF GOLD (RODEO) THE OVER CONTROLLING (UNIQUE) THE FALLS IN LOVE TOO EASILY (SMILEY) THE OVER COMPETITIVE (MINDY) THE FALSE ADVISTMENT (CHARDENAY -THE GIRL WHO DID THE SPLITS ON FOR THE LOVE OF RJ – SHE ACTUALLY SEEMED LIKE A VERY SWEET GIRL) FALLS FOR THE BAD BOY’S ( JESSICA RABBIT ON REAL CHANCE) THE DANGEROUS – DANGER- OR JUST BRING IT BACK WITH NEW GIRLS LOVE IT THE BEST SHOW OUT THERE

9. D33D33 says: