For The Love Of Ray J Recap – Episode 9 – Seven Things We Loved About This Week’s Show

Ha! How’s this for sobering?

rayj_9_gif3

Mama Norwood: the realest thing on reality TV, y/y?

So yeah, the first thing we loved about this week’s episode, as you can see above, was the reaction of Ray’s mom to this situation. What could have seemed like over-protective parenting just came off as an unwillingness to swallow any of this TV crap.

rayj_9_b9_17

“It only takes me 30 seconds to look at a person and determine if that person is gonna be good for my son or my daughter.” It only takes one to instill the fear of God in them! And you get the feeling that her disdain for all the women in the running for Ray’s heart isn’t to set up a hypothetical second season or anything!

The next thing we loved about this episode was…

- Danger’s opening freakout

rayj_9_b9_1

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere’s instability!

rayj_9_b9_2

It’s always about the eyes in these matters. And the words: she told Ray that he’s been “here” “this much”…

rayj_9_b9_3

…which is, obviously, a bizarre comparison. But then, the reveal of her true ire was even more confusing: “Where were you at earlier when I was on the f***in’ lie-detector test? Where were you at? Right there…But you weren’t right here, you were right there.” What does that mean, you ask? Here, I’ll translate: “PAY ATTENTION TO ME.” I think Ray said it best with:

rayj_9_gif1

- Grandma

Though similarly dissapproving, her style is a little more mournful than Mama Norwood’s:

rayj_9_gif2

Seriously, this woman is magical.

rayj_9_b9_6

Love that she was soooo unimpressed with Danger…

rayj_9_b9_8

Nobody can jaw-jank her. I don’t even really know what that means, but it sounds bad and so I ask: who would ever want to?

rayj_9_b9_9

- Ray’s friends

rayj_9_b9_10

First of all, I love that everyone who’s ever had a show on VH1 is friends with Warren G. I think it’s a requirement. It’s how stuff gets greenlit. There should be a Six Degrees of Warren G game for VH1 programming, except it would be One Degree of Warren G because everyone knows him!

rayj_9_b9_13

To use Cocktail’s words: “I mean, it’s Tom Green. Really?”

And finally:

rayj_9_b9_12

These people are awesome. They were so not into listening to Unique talk about crafts. This episode should have been titled Elements of Disdain.

- Danger’s homie-smashing

rayj_9_b9_11

That look on her face is exactly how I felt inside during her big reveal. One question, though: who the f*** is Lo? Do you think he knows Larry?

- Danger’s concluding freakout

rayj_9_b9_22

She pitched a fit and demanded to be taken to the hospital when she found out that Ray had planned to meet her parents. That the episode ended on an open note (no elimination!) just goes to show that this woman is a living, breathing, hyperventilating “To be continued…” notice. Seriously, no matter what you think of her as a person, as a TV character, Danger has the ability to bring the drama like few can. What a find!

- Cocktail’s reaction to Danger’s concluding freakout

rayj_9_b9_21

‘I’m dying, I’m dying.’ Like, what’s goin’ on now? Like, hat story is it right now? Like, what is it now? What the f*** is your problem besides being psycho? Are you melting?

I don’t think anyone threw any water on her, so she’s probably good. But really: HA! I have to remember to use “What the f*** is your problem besides being psycho” one day SOON.

For The Love of Ray J show pages
For The Love of Ray J full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. KIARRA89 says:

HONESTLY…TO RAYS MAMA NOBODY IS GONNA BE GOOD ENOUGH…SOOO SHE CAN SUCK ON IT….N $$*(+~$)!*~_)^^^ TAIL VOICE IS URKIN MY DAMN NERVES…SHE JUST NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP…N UNIQUE NEEDS TO SHUT HER FAKE %+)#$&@_)$%&$%~ UP AS WELL…N DO SOMETHIN WITH THAT DAMN COOKIE BUSH…ON STOP OF HER HEAD.. IM PUSHIN FOR DANGER ALL DAY..

2. Crazy Danger says:

I feel that Danger is not the one she is basically crazy and the fact you called her danger out of all names you could have picked and she turned out to be dangerous should turn a red light on for you not a green light.I agree with Ray J mother there isn’t a woman there for him I feel Unique is better than the other two but to be honest you sent two woman home who would I think were cool chicks and that is Cashmere and Stacks to me they were cool girls who didn’t seem like they had an agenda.

3. Asia Thomas says:

I absolutely love Danger,even if she is a little crazy.She is different and a gentle human. Some of her actions may be a little unorthodox but at the end of the day she still the realest.

4. Nayquain says:

Yo Mama Norwood is the best. She gave the girls a run for their money. She looks like she can cook though. However I dont agree with one of her choices for the girls. Danger is the best girl there and I don’t care what anyone says. If he does not pick her that willbe shocking. She is keeping it 100. Although she may have had som weird encounters withher previous boyfriends, I think she learned from her mistakes. Thoughs are thoughts. If I was in a house with a bunch of dudes competing for one girl I would be thinking about things to mess the others up. All i am saying is PICK DANGER. In spite of her smashing the homie she is still a good person.

5. Erica says:

I don’t think any of them are real. They all r out 4 themselves.They back stab each other so much. I have not seen a real sense of love. I thimk Danger love’s him but she scares me. Unique is not real at all and ((^_^`~*#++$^@(% tail she just try to blend in she’s not a strong woman.

6. LuckyLibra says:

Its funny how Unique spent all her time talking about Danger to Ray J mom.Can somebody say HATER? Is Unique threatned by danger? Idk but Ray J is most definitely feeling her.But it is clear that she is goin home i guess the panic attack was too much.

7. MeFiMe says:

Danger needs to get off the show I’m so tried of her fake a**. Ray J mom was right there isn’t a woman there for him because all of the women that came on that show came for fame you can’t find love that way if Ray j was serious about looking for a good woman he don’t need to look no farther than church even though you have some gold digger lurking around in there, but your asking for trouble when you come from a family that has money and your holding auditions for potential women to be serious with and all there looking for is camera time. Haven’t you seen enough of these shows to know what happen at the reunion?

8. Shannon says:

I’m with Danger. I can understand as a mother how Ray’s mother can be over protective. It’s her baby, and her only son. I am the same way with my 15yr old son who thinks he is Gods gift to women. But, she isn’t the one who has to be with the girl…Ray does. So he has to make the choice..and he keeps going back to Danger…go with your heart Ray…I’m with Danger all the way!

9. shacon barksdale says:

To be honest i think u should send (dangers)ass home she is so fake to me and i watch every monday i think its really funny send all them @%)*+(!^!~#!)*_#* es home……..

10. dina lo1 says:

F*** Danger, I don’t know why is she still on the show… Look at her she looks crazy. Hell if I was Ray I be scared to blink around that crazy )^(_@&@%%@`!%#((! I like Unique, she is pretty, smart, and I think she is too good for Ray. If I were her I would not waste my time with him. She can do a lot better. I don’t think Ray is looking for love I think he is looking for a nut. So he should pick that other hoe… Byy the way I think Unique is the winner, I’m basing it on the lyrics of his song “Sexy Lady”

Thanks and good looking out.

11. shea says:

Ok i love danger to she is very beautiful .im a girl but she turns me on and i have a man never been with a girl. but i think that rayj should leave with unqiue she fits for him they would be beautiful together.

12. Shannon says:

Ok…I just have something to say about Danger and her past. Ladies, there isn’t anyone on here who can’t say they haven’t made threats to their husband or boyfriend. I am happily married, and my husband tells me all the time he is too afraid to do anything because I am crazy as hell! lol…but I tell him all the time if he messes up I’ll cut him! lol…. I don’t think I would actually do it…but he needs to think it to keep his butt in check! lol I think we all have been emotional with our men, and let’s admit it..they all drive us there sometimes. Anyone who says they haven’t made threats…liars. Anyone who says they haven’t thought about killing some damn body when your mad…liars. Anyone who hasn’t thrown something at your man when they messed up…liars. Mine was texting another woman…I launched the damn phone at his head…and yes I was aiming for it. That was prior to getting married, and guess what? I haven’t killed anyone, cut anyone, burned anyone’s house down..especially not my own..lol. Ya’l need to leave Danger alone..I like her. She is beautiful inside and out!

13. dinalo1 says:

F*** Danger, I don’t know why is she still on the show… Look at her she looks crazy. Hell if I was Ray I be scared to blink around that crazy %!)!@)~@*)!)$^~$! I like Unique, she is pretty, smart, and I think she is too good for Ray. If I were her I would not waste my time with him. She can do a lot better. I don’t think Ray is looking for love I think he is looking for a nut. So he should pick that other hoe… Byy the way I think Unique is the winner, I’m basing it on the lyrics of his song “Sexy Lady”

Thanks and good looking out.

14. nikki says:

i truly feel that after watching episode 9 that he should have let Danger go home. when you are dating someone , its only natural that you meet their family. i use to feel that Unique was good but she is so fake. she makes us church girls look bad. the front is so tired, just be real. (#+_%__$$&$)()*& tail is who she is and you cannot blame her for that. if she is weak then thats just too bad. Ray, please make the right choice. if none of them are right, then none of them are right.

15. wonderboi says:

I just wanna say this… And I hope Danger reads this…. If Ray doesn’t pick u as real as u are and as gorgeous as u look.. Plz get u a facebook page(facebook.com)imma find u.. I PROMISE!!!!

16. zully says:

im so sorry to say that i was rulling that danger won,but now i dont think that any of this girls are good for ray j.as someone that is watching everything from the outside unique is fake as hell, @(_~~(_)(@#~#++% tail aint strong enough to be with a man like ray j,and danger i think that shes losing the meaning of all of this.. shes letting the other girls get to her…

17. Jelly says:

Ray,
    I don’t know if this show is 4 real. I mean why would a guy like you need to do this except for money and more exposure. Anyway, after watching, I like you as a person and if I had to pick, pick the realest, Danger. If she is too of the chain, pick `$($#$($~_%*&~!( tail. Unique is full of !%^%%+!(*(~__^*& Her putting on this “I’m old fashioned” just doesn’t come off as natural. Take this from me, a person who had a past and now I’m married to a man who overlooked all that. I never cheated on him even when we faced hard times and he is blessed to have me as I’m blessed to have him. Almost every woman has a past or gets exposed early and that is why we become women when we learn from our mistakes and respect ourselves. Even though Danger has a past, men make women and she can be molded. It’s not where you from, but where yr at. I’m not there all the time, but if she demonstrates that she could posess the qualities u like in a woman, go 4 it. However, if she is really crazy, y got t let her go. Whatever u do, please not Unique. She is a pretty girl, but she is absolutely the fakest B I’ve seen on any reality tv show lately. Last thing, I do agree with one other person that if the Cashmere would have stayed, she would have been the one!

18. Kim says:

To kiarra89….shut the &~(_`~*#_`&!+(^* up!! Ray J’s Mama is the REALEST MAMA that ever hit vh1!! Idc if she said no to all the girls, that is a REAL mom! Any boy’s mama would do the exact same thing! (Except real and chance’s mama) I love his mama!! LOL
    But I am going for Danger =)

19. Jodi says:

I’m getting a strong vibe that $^!~%~^&%!`^%~@+ tail just might win this. Kids like her, friends like her, mom thought she was best of the worst…

and then you have Danger and Unique going at each other’s throats. Make way for $^!~%~^&%!`^%~@+ tail the underdog to emerge as the victor because all D&U are focusing on are each other.

20. Real Talk says:

I’m reading these comments and I’m really trippin’ out because everyone is saying danger is crazy and a little unorthodox but he should pick her that just like saying oh she might kill you,stalk you but that’s cool pick her are you f***ing serious would you tell someone you were close to that she was the right one. Danger is a groupie she has already screwed two people he knows she admitted to the one guy that wasn’t there then detail admitted he smashed her a** My advise to Ray J is to just f**k her too so he can be added to the list with his boys and start another episode because we already know what’s going to happen at the reunion.

21. MS. LIL'BIT says:

RAY J Wake up DANGER SMASHED the HOMIES!! The +)@%^@)#+&*`_~#&_ is mentally unstabled and bad for ur heatlh!! She should been gone long time ago when she took that lie detector test and u found out she was PSYCHO. STALKING her ex-boyfriend. Be careful I think she hear voices in her head. Fo’ real ur sister said she was emotional unstable and your momma said you will end up in jail in 6months. And again SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!!! She got to go! STOP living in the moment if you really looking for relationship. If not SMASH her %^++~*#~!)`_**( to just like your homies did. And why she acting all crazy like she don’t want you to me her parents?? Cuz she think you gonna find out her PSYCHO %^++~*#~!)`_**( was in a MENTAL HOSPITAL. LISTEN TO YOUR MOMMA. SHE KNOWS BEST.

22. ramona says:

ray’s mother was right but ray’s has to step up and be a man because in the end he has to live with who ever he chooses. i love )*%`&`&$_#%%~%~& tail but i don’tknow if she will be able to put up with all the girls that he has to deal with danger has a lot of issue that she needto deal with first before getting into any relationships panice attacks are under line issue that she need to deal with within her self and there are med that she needs to take. and no man is going to deal with that even rayj unque is so fake i can see though her and so can ray i hope ray if you read this please take a min and think with your big head and not your little one and if your mind tell you what is right for you do that only you has to live with that person not me yor mother are your sister you. i love your grandmother she reminds me of my grandmother very wise and right. i wish you a long life and a good partner in your life and make god bless you in all your life respect your parent. love always

23. mr.heartless says:

hey man danger is the truth my g go for it she is the hottest one and she honest #!!%$^%^()!^+__& tail on there for tv and tv only your pay her brothers college debt lol the is a snake and made phony and she talk to much

24. MzPittman says:

Danger is my dog. keep your head up u n there. One thing i can say is that she keep it real no matter wat. Yeah she smashed da homie.But she let it b known b 4 any1 else put her out there.

Now that !)*@_(%`$+&)@$%*~ Unique just made a complete fool of her self wit that church choir ~#$^(*%&^+~)`*_# And i was going to scream if she said she was”old school” one ore time. Or that ~#$^(*%&^+~)`*_# about she is going to always b at home cooking and cleaning. !)*@_(%`$+&)@$%*~ if he wanted a momma he would b at home wit momma.

And Maria A.K.A @(^*(+&(&+%$*($@ tail u aint even n the equation. Get this 1 Danger +1 Unique = 2 4 Ray J. Now where do she come n at.

Much Love
    MzPittman

25. EJORDAN says:

MAN WHAT R YALL TALKIN BOUT YEAH NO ONE IS GOIN TO BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR RAY WHEN IT COMES TO HIS MOMMA BUT BOYS R ALWAYS ATTACHED TO THERE MOMMA AND TO BE HONEST YEAH DANGER IS PRETTY AND NO I REALLY DONT THINK SHE CRAZY SHE IS JUST MIS-UNDERSTOOD AND UNIQUE IS.. WELL LETS JUST SAY THERE IS TOO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THAT ONE AND THEN THERE IS %^~)!!#$+_%`)%%( TAIL SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A MAN AN THINKS SHE IS A GOLD-DIGGER YES DANGER IS THA BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM BUT I THINK MOMMA IS RIGHT ON THIS ONE SO BE EXPECTING FOR THA LOVE OF RAY J 2 HALLA

26. MANDY says:

I LIKE DANGER…. SHE IS A STRIGHT UP PERSON AND I THINK THAT RAY J SHOULDNT LOOK AT THE PAST… AND THE OTHER 2 GIRLS ARE JUST HATERSSSSSS….. IN THE THE END RAY J DNT NEED HIS FRIENDS OR FAMILY TO PICK A GIRL FOR HIM… I THINK DANGER REALLY LIKES RAY MORE THEN THE OTHER 2 GIRLS DOES…. AND RAY SHOULD PICK DANGER IN THE END… CUZ THE OTHER 2 GIRLS ARE REALLY FAKE..

27. *china baby bithches* says:

WELL I LOVE DANGER AND I HOPE RAY J PICK HER SHE REALLY DO LOVE HIM THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER.
    YEAH Dander should win his heart even though i know all this #@*$$%~&^+@#@_)~ is for tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Kelly says:

I’m really rolling with Danger.She’s not stuck up and she does not require alot.She’s down 4 what ever Ray is.And Unique is fake as hell she just want’s to up grade her career(like she said she does interveiws um)And miss happy go lucky just trying to get in where she fit in.Please pick Danger.

29. SEXYONESTAR says:

RAY J I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD DATE DANGER FOR A WHILE I BELIEVE SHE THE ONE AND CHARDENEE. ALOT OF PEOPLE GOT STUFF IN THERE CLOSET I DONT NO NOT ONE FOSHOW BUT SHE IS THE REALISE CHICK AND SHE WANT LET YOU GO EASILY ONCE SHE’S IN BUT IF YOU DONT PICK HER THERE MORE LOVE TO FIND BUT THERE’S ONLY 1 TRUE LOVE IN HEART!!!!! KEEP IT ONE 100……

30. britt says:

how do i watch episode 9 online right now?

31. Geoffrey says:

judging by these episodes, I honestly think that Danger should go home, disrespecting all of Ray’s friends. She’s really creepy throughout this episode and past couple ones. Unique is freaking boring as hell. +##@~_&_&`_!))#$ tail is a little bit better than the other two, but as Ray said, he needs a strong woman. She was a little nervous around ray’s mom so it woulda been better if +##@~_&_&`_!))#$ tail express how much he loves him that much instead of focusing on the other two.

32. niecey says:

I think Ray J needs to get rid of danger before its too late. She might hurt herself if not Ray J. A blind person can see she is unstable and crazy.She thinks she got him but it will be unhealthy to pick her.

33. Judah says:

Well i think Danger really smashed the homies, that was totally crazy… But I really Think she’s in love with Ray more than #))^%%__#!()$!)) tail and Unique…. If there’s any1 that has to be eliminated it should be #))^%%__#!()$!)) tail….She just isn’t right for Ray,not a bit… Unlike Danger and unique, #))^%%__#!()$!)) tail doesn’t even seeem to love Ray all she wanna do is get them out the crib.. I expected #))^%%__#!()$!)) tail to be gone earlier but I really dunno how Ray feels about her.. Danger is just right for Ray, all she has to do is let her pst be her past

34. BUTTA says:

RAY J STOP PLAYIN YOU KNOW THE SHOW WAS OVER WHEN MAMA SAID NO NO NO.I BEEN SAYING YOU TOLD YOUR GIRL BYE LAST WEEK.CHARDONAY WAS THE ONE.YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE THE BESTFRIEND TO YOUR LOVER.THEY ALL ACTING LIKE THEY GOING TO WIN SOMETHING AND ITS SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE DATING YOU.ALL THREE HAVE SOME MAJOR RED FLAGS FOR A RELATIONSHIP THEY JUST SOME COOL CHICKS IN DIFFERENT WAYS.NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE SEX OR STYLE BECAUSE THATS NOT WHAT YOU AT HOME WITH ALL DAY AND SEX ONLY LAST SO LONG..

35. malibu says:

I don’t care how real a person (Danger)is if they are crazy, then they are just real, pretty, and crazy. She has not known him that long and she admitted at the dinner table with his parents that she does not know him that well so how can you be so in love with someone you don’t know that well. I think she is infatuted with him and she is one of those chicks that if a guy shows her some attention she falls head over heals quickly and THAT IS NOT CUTE! Also, Danger seems to have a problem with everyone that challenges her, she goes into protective mode (which is called for sometimes in life, not all the time), so what if someoone in his family doesn’t agree with her or state their opinion will she automatically go into defensive mode? I must stress this point that Ray has his own issues to deal with he does not neeed someone with as many issues as Danger adding into the mix. #&&`(%_#&&^~_(^% tail, is ok but needs get more of a backbone.

Unique, can be a bit boring for Ray, but may be what he needs to settle down.

Ain’t nobody more REAL than Ray’s mom, but she can lighten up a little bit. You have to admit she got all the Norwood men by the balls.

36. One Of A Kind says:

I think he should let Danger crazy ~@%`(^`%&#)!`_^ goooo!!! Im not just saying that cuz she slept with the homeboys, Im saying that cuz she a crazy ~@%`(^`%&#)!`_^ female!!! And while everybody saying that she slept with them in the past, thats still not cool!!! Now wat if ur boyfriend/girlfriend slept with not one but two of ur friends??? Wtf!!! If it was me, Id let her psycho ~@%`(^`%&#)!`_^ go and recommend her to go see a psychiatrist!!! She freakin nuts!!! Looney!!! Crazy!!! Psyhotic!!! LET HER GO!!!!

37. keke says:

BRING CHARDONNAY BACK JUST LIKE FROM FLAVOR OF LOVE

38. Miss Official says:

Danger is that deal. She reminds me of myself alot. She is not krazy people, she is clearly misunderstood. Anyone who has the guts to be 100% real is always considered krazy. If you want a fake female who changes everytime the company changes, then go for unique becuz she is fake. Danger is a nice young female that is strong willed and willing to give her all for a good dude. She look like she’s been throough too many heart breaks to play any games. The family will learn to love her, don’t worry about that. Her past may be very rough, which made her have to be the person she is. You never know what she may have went through. A person’s childhood is very important in a person’s life. She’ll be a great pick, she’s no krazy, she just has issues like every human being on this earth I can relate becuz i always feel like there is a million things on my mind at once……Pick Danger!

39. Dee-Dee says:

I love Danger, she’s the most honest person there. I love her confidence and she’s very beautiful and unique. If he doesn’t choose her, it’ll be his loss.

40. ana says:

hey ray j look i really think tha the gurl that love you and is down for you is Danger she really looks that she love you even that she past truth a lot stuff she love you …..thats what i think

41. Jewls Valantino says:

Out of the 3 you gotta go with danger, $_%@~%~&@)`&(*)# tail is the bomb but you can’t trust her….danger smashed a homeie but maybe you might have smashed on of her homeies…Ray J you my dog…always been, I know it is what it is but you gotta make a choice but it aint no long term there bro…unless danger got her sheet together …holla at cha boy…one

42. modesty says:

danger is totally the one if ray pick the other two it wouldn’t last #%!!%(**$~&~!$^_ tail a gold digger and unique lil front is bull )!_&`*$%#`$++~@` and shes a +#_)!%~^^&+_^%~@$ she didnt wanna fight danger and i just dont like them,and danger keeps it 100.they might say danger is a lil crazy but shes tha one all i have to say is ray pick tha right girl and be happy in tha future!

43. kitty444 says:

)@~~$%_~%+^@(+&@ tail is a hypocrite..she’s talkin ab other ppl being a gold digger and she’s on bad girls club wanting a rich man..lIkE OH MEE GawSH..wuuht??..like wtf fake a$$ $&&&~_^%$*$_~(~`_ And everytime something bad and serious has happened, Unique starts laughing..she is evil, i dont kno why she thinks shes classy..covering up your fat with old lady clothes isnt being a “woman”..she’s a flake too. I think Danger is just misunderstood, no one knows her, and everyone thinks she’s crazy, but how about you get asked those questions on the lie detector test. No one knows what happened in Danger’s life, some really effed up ^$~_*_(&__*!^)^# could have happened to her, and laughing is just immature..when he picks her in the end, gold digging non talent fat ugly b!+ches are gonna get “their heart broken”.

44. Dwayne says:

~`~*(%#__$^^^^~& tail has got this competition on lock if she just stays focused.

45. Britster6901 says:

I honestly think they are all not right for Ray but if he has to pick the least psycho, it would have to be ^!%+^`@~*^)@~`~! tail. Unique is manipulatively and has a way with words and winning people over but I think she is FAKE! Danger is gonna go postal if she doesn’t get picked. I like ^!%+^`@~*^)@~`~! tail right now the most but I don’t think she will be able to handle Ray’s lifestyle, too jealous already. And if his mama don’t like any of them, they are gonna have it rough cause, Ray takes what she says to heart, but seriously, he’s 27, cut the strings!

46. brooklyn says:

Danger is crazy when unique said she was climbing tree at 4 in the morning that’s one clue. The test she is a stalker with issues that two.Three she acted like she is sick when he want to go to meet her family or did she think she was going to get elimanated for smashing not one but two of his friends. How is she going to say that he will meet 50+ of her family? What reality show meet with more than your mother and father? Tell her father to put away the shot gun? The apple don’t fall to far from the tree. I wonder what her mother got in her waist line. Ray listen to your mother, mother knows best 6 months jail crazy you’ll be in jail and Danger will have your career ask Chris LOL You need your shorty back chardonnay she got gifts and she can reverse her style and be professional. `~`~^(%^((@!$^~# tail is looking for a pay day and unique already got what she wants to be on tv to get known. If she says she isn’t here for the camara again I don’t know what to say?? Just don’t go to jail Ray you don’t got that many tricks LOL

47. takara says:

hey rayj.well i think u need to send danger home

48. NIKA says:

DANGER SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE, DANGER SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE LOL

49. crystal wainscott says:

I think danger is very real and she seems like a cool )!*$“`#`*!(+() girl and i dont think she is crazy and i know she had sex with his friend but the pass ia the pass and she aint know he was ray j friend i feel bad for her and really hope she wins forget them other fake )!*$“`#`*!(+() b*****

50. SHEILA B says:

I THINK THAT YOU’RE REALLY NOT FEELING EITHER ONE OF THEM THAT’S WHY IT IS SO HARD TO MAKE YOUR DECISION
    YOU REALLY NEED TO HAVE TIME TO FEEL OUT THAT PERSON AND
    THE LITTLE TIME THAT YOU ARE SPENDING WITH THEM ON THE SHOW IS NOT ENOUGH TIME THIS IS YOUR FUTURE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOT THINK THAT YOU LOVE THIS PERSON AND THAT THIS PERSON LOVES YOU TO THIS IS A SERIOUS THING SO JUST SIT BACK AND REALLY EVALUATE WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO DO AND WHATEVER YOUR HEART AND MIND TELL YOU TO DO JUST DO IT YOU CAN NEVER STEER YOURSELF
    WRONG I HOPE I HELPED YOU IN A WAY THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY AND CONTENT WITH THE DECISION YOU ARE ABOUT TO MAKE
    LOVE YA AND GOD BLESS.

51. vicky white says:

ok so listen up…..COCKtail is a freakin valley girl…oh my gAWD…lol and unique man can somebody give this $$)($@%$%%%_!#*~@ a comb??? do sum than wit that hair it aint cute…and ur !*#+!(((%~_^!!! is fat…gawd get off the show already….And freakin danger…ya she is nuts….she crazy and unstable…i feel bad for her…but aint none of em good for ray j…but then again he aint good for anyone but a one nite stand…ha ha ha….should of stayed wit the stripper…

52. Sandra says:

Has anyone taken into consideration the fact that %*_+`()_)%*&`$)$ tail is a _*%`!&~@_*(@&&$)$ Why? would you bring a slut home to your mother? Not to mention that she is a gold digger! And her mouth looks like she has done so many _@*#$~*#_!@@%$$!**@) s that is just looks horrible. When she first got on the show she had these fake tears crying to Ray J., about how much she really wanted to be with him. but really it’s about how much she needed his Money! She looks like a hooker fresh off the streets and she thinks she can walk her _&^$&^(+`#!$)@) up there and get on Ray J because she feels she is a show peace because she has white skin and he’s a @!)(*&#+@@@()+#^&_ that she can use. Well, I hope Ray J., does’nt become another O.J.

53. Sandra says:

+^~^$#@~&))(~!~^ TAIL! IS A +^`#$$_*)$`~%~`%~ WHY WOULD YOU BRING A +^`#$$_*)$`~%~`%~ HOME TO YOUR MOTHER AND GRAMDMOTHER! +^~^$#@~&))(~!~^ TAIL, IS A GOLD DIGGER! +^~^$#@~&))(~!~^ TAIL, IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND NOT LOVE SHE’S A GOLD DIGGER! SHE LOOKS LIKE A HOOKER FRESH OFF THE STREETS JUST LIKE LILHOOD. +^~^$#@~&))(~!~^ TAIL THINKS BECAUSE SHE HAS WHITE SKIN THAT SHE HAS FOUND HER A FOOL TO LIVE OFF OF. I HOPE R.J. DOESN’T BECOME ANOTHER O.J.

54. leyley says:

Hey Ray?

This is Leyley from Brooklyn and I just wanna say that DANGER is a sneaky coniving B***H. She talks about Unique being evil… Please!!! She’s evil to the MAX. From analizing the show it seems like you’re gonna choose her but trust me baby I know, your mother know and mostly everyone who watch the show know that she isnt the one for you. Face the facts you cant turn a whoe into a house wife. Danger/Monica disguest me!!!! I just really dont like her! I’ve never in my entire 19 years seen anyone so proud to be soo0o RUDE. Unique was right; she has no class neither respect. I cant believe she looked at your mother in the face and lied like it was nothing. That girl will stab you in the back and %)@@%)$&^!*~&^*% one of your friend while you on tour baby! Please terminate that b***h!!! Im just telling you this because I care for you!!! You seem like a nice humble caring guy, who’s look for a honest decent girl. SHE’S NOT THE ONE!!!!
    >>>>0ver and 0ut>>>>
    Xx__L3yL3y__xX

55. lajuan says:

I agree with your mother. None of them _@)*(&&%($%)^“_* es are worth your time. But if I had to choose I wouldn’t choose none of them _@)*(&&%($%)^“_* es. The all playing a game.

56. Vanessa says:

I really hope Unique wins, I feel she’s best suited for Ray J. I think she could prove Mrs. Norwood wrong about her not being able to be “true” to Ray J, she seems to possesses all the qualities he needs.

DANGER IS ONE CRAZY GIRL!

GOO UNIQUE!

57. SmartyP says:

I think DANGER, Which isn’t her real name, is the best choice for Ray J. since he is looking for love. UNIQUE is ugly, stupid, ignorant, crazy and not really in love with Ray J. she is a under cover Gold digger. `!~`!^^)~!%(_@@+ TAIL, is a )*&`^~@)!&%_%_!(( she looks used up, nasty and fresh off the streets, why? would you bring a )*&`^~@)!&%_%_!(( home to meet your parents. Not to mention that she is a gold digger. wasn’t that reavealed on the lie detector test. Duh, I hope Ray J. makes the right choice. Good luck Ray J.

58. gina35 says:

Ma,ma Norwood, is the type of mother who want the best for her children.She’s the type of person who you don’t want to cross her the wrong way.She have high values for her son even though he don’t always make the right decision for him self.But at the same time she knows he’s a grow man,and he going to do what ever he want anyway.Now Ray J’s Grand Mother feel the same way.The way she had shown her emotion was through her action.She know it take more than a pretty face to impress her.No matter what decision Ray makes,I hope its a wise one.

59. Tanisha says:

I could not wait to watch this tonight. I thought for sure somebody was going home but not my girl Unique. Well I can agree with Danger I only take men to the family when we both know this is it. Going back to scene when Unique was talking about her crafts, that was just his friends shallowness. To me shows she has goals in her life. Even when she mentioned not being on camera all the time also showed she is genuine about her feelings to Ray. Yeah _`~&^%@%!@*@%^@* tail was more outgoing but she is a waitress, that is her job to be outgoing. This is his future we talking about, one of these women will be on his arm soon. Mama was not giving any slack….I don’t blame her however I didn’t see the real purpose for speaking with them one on one. Nothing was accomplished there and she seemed a little phoney. Especially after hugging and laughing in their face. Then saying none of them is good for her son, of course she would feel that way. Mama opinion overrides all. Shouts to Unique and Ray…Its time to send the other two %!$+!%^++@#`$`#!# ng.

60. toeykey says:

+)`@_%#`#*##!+&~ TAIL, IS AN EX-STRIPPER. I DON’T THINK SHE IS SUITABLE FOR RAY J. BECAUSE OF THAT FACT. IT WAS ALSO REVEALED ON THE LIE DETECTOR TEST THAT SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER! HER TEARS ARE FAKE! AND SHE DOESN’T SEEM LIKE SHE LOVES RAY J. SHE IS JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO USE. I HOPE THAT HE PAYS ATTENTION TO WHAT HE IS DOING. AND THAT HE DOESN’T CHOOSE THE WRONG ONE. DANGER IS THE ONE ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR FIRST MIND. SHE WAS THE FIRST ONE HE CHOSE WHEN THE SHOW FIRST STARTED. AND EVERYONE IS ATTACKING HER BECAUSE OF IT IT’S REDICULOUS! GOD HAS A WAY OF PUTTING WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU BUT DON’T MISS IT. YOUR TRUE LOVE IS RIGHT THERE. YOU’LL MISS HER IF YOUR IN A LOT OF SIN WITH WOMEN OR MEN. BECAUSE IT IS BLINDED TO YOU FOR BEING BAD. THE OTHER TWO DON’T LOVE YOU THEY ARE IN IT FOR THEMSELVES.

61. Adrian says:

Ray J’s mom is the reason why black men run to white women. Black men are fed up with the domineering crap that spew out of the mouth of jezebels. If black women would keep their mouths shut and act respectable instead of acting ghetto, then black men would not go after women of other races. That is why Unique will not win. Ray J is tired of hearing that yapping his entire life.

62. j boogie says:

ray you bet not get rid of danger thats the realest ^$~(~#@_(*~$`*$%) on tha show….. them other 2 ^$~(~#@_(*~$`*$%) es phoney as a four dollar bill. ya boi boogie

63. Leah says:

I hope Ray J is not taking Danger seriously. Danger is physcotic and a !^))##~**^~@@@^)) She slept with 2 of Ray j’s boys and admitted that someone had to get a protection order against her. She is very evil and angry. Ray J seems to be intrigued by her because she is extremely dysfunctional. A lot of people chose mates who are unbalanced at the seams or dysfunctional because it is a familiar pattern of abuse that they are accustomed to. They don’t realize it. They just chalk it up to not wanting someone to bore them and they like excitement. Danger is obsessive and a loose cannon. They don’t take heed of the warning signs and refuse to walk away because they are dysfunctional as well. Dasnger is crazy and claiming that she is pregnant with Ray J’s child. Ray J should of sent this physco home a long time ago and cut ties with her. She is the kind of woman who will stalk you, cut tires, peak through windows and call excessively while sleeping with your friends.

Unique is full of it as well. She is manipualtive and behaving as if she is going on a job interview. When someone states that she wants to win over your friends, grandma and parents take notice. If you are truly a likable person all you have to do is be yourself. Unique has an agenda and it certainly is not for the love of Ray J. $_%!@$+!#^*`*))# tail needs finances. She is putting her brother through college and needs financial ~^!!%~%&_(~)!_+ istance. His mother was correct. Send all of them home. DANGER FIRST ASAP!!

64. beachcity says:

well 4 one danger has to go back to the mental ward…lol, and two my boy ray did make a mistake by keeping physco around MOMS dont like none of them and moms knows best!!! pops know damn well he likes them, but he has to be loyal with wifey..understandable. i think unique (might) be the one if she don’t hurt danger first.but the latino baby do ing her thang by staying out the way…WATCH PEEPS AND SEE!!!!

65. Michael says:

Go for ^_#*#@+!`~`@#`_( tail, she’s beautiful, sweet, not crazy, like Danger. Unique is scary, and needs a new hairdo. That mop on her head is not pretty. Danger is trouble. ^_#*#@+!`~`@#`_( tail is not a goldigger, she’s hot enough to get any guy she wants, plus she can speak without the ghetto rant. If you want a normal, beautiful woman, ^_#*#@+!`~`@#`_( tail is the one. ^_#*#@+!`~`@#`_( tail-SEXY!

66. Blaze'Blaze' says:

Love her or hate her DANGER IS THE SHOW. Get ready for a Dangerous Love show LOL hahaha

67. LJ says:

Wow! These reality shows really seem to get the mud slinging. Girls havent you ever, ever in your life had the girl(s) that drive you nuts? And you say to yourself ‘God I just wanna kill that B**ch?’ Have you ever gotten so nervous everything you say comes out wrong? Can be construed in a bad way, since that is what the others want. Seems to me Danger answered her questions, all of them with no pass, as honestly as she could, and the fact that people took what she said in frustration and used it to make her look crazy, is worse. ^@@^&~*@“$~!~+# tail and Unique took great pains to pass and lie on alot of their questions. No the meet and greet was a joke. You all treat it like we are living in the 50′s and women remain virgins until marriage. Seems Danger knows people who know RayJ but does that make her a Slut? So she dated a couple of people awhile ago. Maybe they werent friends of his then. Unique and ^@@^&~*@“$~!~+# tail are constantly on the attack, like with the alone time Ma Norwood had with each girl. Unique couldnt wait to say that Danger was whack and that she admitted to wanting to hurt her and ^@@^&~*@“$~!~+# tail did the same. We all screwup in life, make mistakes that we would love no one to know about does it make us bad people. Now the meet the girls parents, and the drama. Maybe she isnt to happy, but there might be reasons there that are very real and not something to slam a person for. If you didnt notice all the girls freaked , one just broke. I think Ray J has a thing for Danger, and ultimately he has to make the choice. I think Unique has shown us all her colors, just by her little stunts, her constant badgering of the girls. She is a nasty piece of work. trying hard to be susie homemaker. this is just a show to find a girl he can date & Possible more. So come on people lighten up and stop being so freaking mean.

68. CarmeTreat says:

IF YU DNT PICK DANGER DNT PICK NOBODY CUZ EM BYTCHZ GONE RUN YU DRY AND I CAN SEE DAT I KNW A GOLDDIGGER WHEN THEY TALK….. RAYMOND LOOK BRO JUST KEEP TO YO SELF AND @^^%#$*`~_*~`^*` EM HOES…. YU DNT NEED A GIRL AND U FAME JUST @^^%#$*`~_*~`^*` AND LEAVE…SAVES YU MONEY!!!!!!

69. SmIlEy562 says:

HEY WHATS UP RAY J WELL I LIKE UR SHOW AND IM NOT SURPRISED WHO UR LAST THREE R….BUT I THINK U SHOULD GIVE DANGER A CHANCE AND I KNOW U DONT GIVE A ##*`+%`+*~#_^+_) ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING SO GO WITH IT HOMIE…DONT GET ME WRONG SHE’S A LIL WIERD BUT,IT’S BECAUSE SHE WANTS U AND THOSE OTHER #%%^%*&`&$_@_&)#* ES R HATERZZZ CUZ THEY KNOW TO,JUS PUT UP WITH HER WIERD WAYS FOR A SEC. AND I THINK SHE’LL COME ALONG AND NOT BE SO PSYCO AFTER SHE KNOW’S UR HERS SOO GOOD LUCK MAN I’LL BE WATCHING AND I WISH THE BEST FOR U AND WHOEVER U PICK GOD BLESS….LATEZZZZZ….SmIlEy LkWd….562

70. LEELEE says:

HIS MOTHER WAS MEAN AS HELL FOR NO REASON LIKE HER SON IS AN ANGEL HE AINT S#4T

71. TASHA says:

i think that all the girls should be eliminated, i dont think that either of them are a good fit for rayj , they are all somewhat imature, sneaky, and clueless on how a real man should be treated, and what a real women should be, i think ray should listen to his moms advice i mean it’s coming from a real women, she sees in them what he cant , i think that “^@`%)~^&*`^@+$ tail is clueless she come off as lost, dANGER IS MENTALLY ILL AND I SENSE THAT SHE MAY BE A LIL THOUROUGH BUT IN A SENSE A LIAR, OR SHOULD I SAY A STORY TELLER ,AND UNIQUE IS JUST FAKE ^%(~^$#^!^_+)@* HELL NOTHING IS REAL ABOUT HER, IF YOU WERE FROM THE OLD SCHOOL “UNIQUE” YOU WOULD KNOW HOW TO COOK PANCAKES FAKE *)&)!)#$&_&((@**@

72. renee29 says:

i think that rayj should pick danger because she is real and doesn’t back down i really do believe that she is here for him, it takes more than a pretty face to look at. beauty is skin deep the love that danger has for ray is deep down to the bone she wants to be with him and all that i see the hurt in her eyes when she talks to him about her past, then everybody makes mistakes nobody is prefect don’t be cruel there is somebody for everybody, ray go with your heart not your mind.

73. mpm2be says:

That B***** (Danger)is crazy and anyone on this blog needs to stop sticking up for her! Her name says it all.Ray J find yourslef a real woman, if you cannot see through her by now then there is no saving you. How could Ray J want to be with a drama queen who has slept with his friend, that is embarassing, she is embarassing.

WHat a )+_($)`((@#%^~$+#

74. Emma from Illinois says:

It’s funny how Ray’s momma didn’t like any of the girls…no, no, no, oh, so her son is perfect? PLEASE! She obviously wears the pants in the family, and even made his father take back his pick of the girls. He’s not even seeing ANY of these girls now, and has a girlfriend. Danger is sooo pretty, *^^)`^+`***@#)~~ tail…too, even Unique has her good qualities, she’s an attractive woman. Mama Norwood probably wouldn’t be happy with any of them. Anyway rooting for *^^)`^+`***@#)~~ tail, she seems the least crazy of all of them….Remember, everyone makes mistakes….

75. sweetmama says:

Ray, I think Danger is the best girl for you. Yes, she’s a little on the wild and crazy side, but that’s why you gave her that name. Right? I think she’s a passionate young woman who really is there for you. Unique is two- faced and fake. _!+)`$#_+@$@$&$% tail is nice but, I do think she is looking more for financial benefits with you.

76. Kandikam says:

I agree with your momma, Ray. None of these girls are good for you. Danger is crazy, Unique is fake, and #@^~`@(^`_$`)~&( tail is a gold digger. No, No, and NO!!!!!!!

77. Jessie says:

that’s messed up that ray j and brandy’s mom didn’t like any of them.i kinda see why though. Danger has crazy facial expressions.sometimes she scares me with them. unique comes off as a person who is all about herself sometimes, like when she was talking to ray j’s friends. and @$&_&!^_~~&#!!!% tail idk, she kind of seems like she wants his money….but i think she is there for him too. i have nothing against any of them though, so whoever wins, i wish them all the best.

78. kendal says:

To be honest,Cashmere or Stacks seems more suitable for Ray J. They were classier and never really brought drama. Its a shame that he is left to choose from ~~*(`*~@!~!%&$~+ tail (a gold digger), Danger(totally unstable), and Unique (very coniving). I would just move on to season 2.

79. Shawna says:

RUN girls RUN!!!!!!!! never get involved with a mama’s baby! She will hate you till the day she dies! Trust me, I married a momma’s baby and it will never work! His momma even liked me! You will never ever be able to make her happy and everything will always be your fault! As for Brandy, I love her, but she is obviously not a good judge of people if she liked Unique! Sorry RJ, but maybe you should just stay with your mommy.

80. kiki89 says:

i’m just waiting for part 2 but i really want DANGER to winn!!!!! I agree with everything you say kiarra89!!!!!

81. Ge Ge says:

The show is very fun to watch. The drama is like watching a soap the way some of the girls are acting. No matter what it will be interesting to see who Ray J picks. Good Luck!!!!

82. Robin says:

UNIQUE NEEDS TO GO HOME AND GET OFF OF DANGERS BACK, UNIQUE IS FAKE AND RAY SHOULD HAVE SENT HA HOME THE NIGHT SHE TOLD ALL OF THOSE LIES. MY GU CHARDONNAY SHOULD HAVE STAYED AND UNIQUE SHOULD HAVE WENT HOME. MY GU CHARDONNAY U KILLED THE VIEWERS WITH THAT SPLIT U DID.

83. Chrysanthemumne says:

man i dnt kno wat is goin on cause that dam danger needs to go cause she is sum @*%@`!)*)~%)_(~& and uniquie i really cant stand her she is so fake and she knows it and i really think #“_+!++@&)$_($) tail should win!!!!!!

84. NY_DYME says:

Ray, Ray, Ray. Man have you got a situation. Okay I have broken it down to this… hope this helps: Unique? She was on a local radio station earlier this week talking about the show. But she purked up when asked” since the show, have you had any offers? For other shows etc.? she responded Yes, I have this offer this offer and this offer… things are great! she said nothing about Ray J, nothing about how she felt about him at all. All about her… (simple and fake). !#`(~^__^%@+!#*+ tail? she seems cool…(eventhough it is tv). but her motives are not clear. She lied too many times on the test and that means after you strip everything from her… you cannot trust her word.(no#2)Danger? okay.. to state the obvious at this point is redundant to say the least.. but she passed the test. She was honest. I believe the eyes are the windows to the soul… when she speaks her eyes say the same thing as her mouth. That is priceless. sure she may be a little unstable but who isn’t? Your a man you can handle her. That’s obvious. She is looking for love and if you are too then maybe it may be worth seeing where it can go. Yeah she smashed the homie…. lol but before she knew you. so you can’t hold that against her.. plus.. the one she smashed.. could he be hatin that she could possibly end up with you? You never know… I say go with your heart. In the end if it don’t work then `!+*`)(&(`^`#!%) it! FOR THE LOVE OF RAY J 2!

85. keykey says:

Ok, Ray J fans, please listen up! Here is what Ray should really do with these girls. First lets start with the biggest girl, Unique. First of all her hair is awful, she looks literally like she stuck her finger in a light socket. She is a insecure to the fullest and I can see why. She is fat, manipulating and controlling and FAKE!!! What crafts does she do, she need to get her butt in the gym and work out!!! Plus, she needs to drop the whole “old school” thing. The only thing old school about her is her clothes and her hair!! On to ()*%*!_)$@~*+(`! tail, she is a cool girl it seems, but she needs to understand that if she is going to be in Ray’s family, she needs to understand black women. She looked like she was going to crap on herself talking to Ray’s mom. I don’t think ()*%*!_)$@~*+(`! tail is strong enough to be with Ray! Danger, my girl!!! She might be crazy, but she is REAL!!! and she don’t care what anyone thinks. If Ray can’t accept honesty then, he don’t deserve Danger. She is hot, need to work out a little bit, but hot and I love Danger!!! Gooooo Danger!!!!

86. jwallace says:

I just wish he would just let unique go she is too old for this and she needs to find something to do with that hair! She is not for him! I like danger she’ll keep ray j in check!

87. mike says:

))#@#^`#`&_^*@#) tail was honest, fun, trustworthy, & beautiful, & easy to get along with…Better get rid of her!?!?!?!Unique is just fugly, & Danger…well Ray J. Let me speak man to man. I married a crazy )*~!*#^~@`(@!_*^* We lasted 5 years. Now we’re divorced & all I can say is I wasted 5 years of my life! I was in a rush to get married cuz I was 29. You’re 27! Don’t force somethin’ Just so you can say you’re married! None of these girls will make you happy, but coocktail…I’d lookk her up before you marry anyone & make sure she’s just a friend. You gave Danger a chance, holla at ))#@#^`#`&_^*@#) tail!

88. mike says:

I meant to say chardonnay was all that, not #~(%(#_*(&$^!*@* tail & this site is scrambling my letters so bare with me!

89. shalman says:

ray j has got to be the dumbest man on the planet keeping that crazy slut danger she’s going to get in and +%)`&`!+)~_(^`@# all of hollywood, they should call ray j little OJ u dummy get real u blind #)@__%#^~%*)_()

90. Amy says:

Would it be funny if he brought back Chardonnay in the end Danger needs help badly because she obivouly had sex or whatever with one of his friends and she was acting really weird in front of his family and friends

the other two suck one is a golddigger and the other is fake

91. JENAE says:

I hope Ray picks Unique. She seems like the only one who is down for him. When the show 1st started I kind of like Danger but then as we got to know her,she seems liks a stalker. Like she will stab anyone that looks at him ya know. ~*~($_*%!+$($_(@ tail seems like she just wants his money. The only thing I dont like about Unique is her wild hair!!!

92. suga_baby says:

Danger is not “CRAZY” OR “PSYCHO” as unique says. she just doesn’t like the girl. she’s sneaky and she is just using ray… she already in the entertainment profession. its just a steppin stone for her.

93. yani says:

COLCKTAIL YOUR JUST UGLY AND A HATER TOWARDS DANGER BECAUSE U KNOW SHES A BIG THREAT TO YOU. AND YOUR JUST A STUPID ,UGLY ,FAKE @*+#_!#_*@)(#(! GIRL,BIG NOISE #*~%`_&~*&&_@*@+~

94. kiki says:

Ray J n his fam has all this money, yet his t lady is walking around wit a curly afro and a floral jacket wit shoulder pads. What the ****!!!!

95. Melissa says:

OH my god Ray I love you! I think Danger is the best but if I was there I would make you so happy I like to try new thangs and you are someone who I think would like to try new thangs to If you want you can wright me back I am your biggest fan I have all your music and I love it you are a good artestand I respect you andyour charity I donated lots of money to your charity I have a charity as well and Im raising money for the children who have spinalbifida my baby boy was born with it he cant walk but with all the praying that I have done GOD will bless him well I hope you wright back your #1 fan

Melissa Marie Ordonez
    AKA
    Candy

96. Doris Guinn says:

Ray J needs to listen to mother and father parents know best I’m one!

97. jazzminne says:

i love danger i think unique is fake with a turkey neck and &$`$#%(+~~*`^!_% tail is not only a gold digger but a needy one oick danger those other two girls are there strickly for camera time……….

98. babegirl says:

shut up %^@`~@)!_+#)^*~* tail yhu think ur so ute other than yhu messin wit everyone else lets 2 y ur here 4 ray cuz u was known as a goldigger to be exact

99. miss india says:

danger is a prostitute with her cooch all over the internet! she has funked every man she came into contact with, and now everything is catchin up to her! i think its hilarious that some people are actually rootin for her to win…she had this rumor out that she was 3 months pregnant for ray…then all of a suden she says shes not pregnant. shes a liar and shes highly pathetic. and all of you that was sayin that shes the right choice because shes not a golddigger…well if you were listenin to the lie detector, she did confess to datin men for money as well! already, we know theres gonna be a season 2…because clearly none of them are right for him…nonetheless ray j is not even lookin for love…he just doin this show because everyone else got one ;)

100. Dawn says:

The show is entertaining but doesn’t everyone know that it is all BS. He is looking for ratings not a girl to marry. If he wanted a girl to marry he would pick girls that are more stable. Strippers, sex tapes (Ray J), lying, chemical imbalances, restraining orders….I am not being judgmental but if you want a relationship to last you need to have your life on track. And why can’t anyone see that judging the girls for being on the show and wanting exposure or whatever is no different than what Ray J is doing.
    And watch out for the loving but controlling mama-she’ll never like anyone and you heard Ray J, “send me home to my mama”. Please!
    Take the show for what it is, ENTERTAINMENT and enjoy! Season Two and Three and….. will be showing soon.

101. honeyblossom0@yahoo.com says:

RayJ- I Love your music and you are a very handsome guy, you are very capable of knowing what kind of woman that you are interested in. I perticularly like Danger becouse she takes no **** and she is there for you. yes, she may have smashes one of the homies but she didn’t know you at that time and you canno’t hold that against her, she %^_+_@^$~%*&#&` wered all of her questions as truthful as she could and did a good job. Unique is a lier, sneaky, minipulative, a gold digger, and she is fake and she will not be true to you, she couldnt even answer questions truthfully but she is suppose to be there for you if that was the case she would have answered all the questions that were given so that tells me right off the bat that she is not true.Cotail
    just isnt for you she is another that is just like a good friend and party partner. Danger is who you need to be with you need a (Woman) that is not going to take **** from noone, someone that is going to stand her groung and not let anyone run over her. Someone that is not scared to speak their minds.

Danger Is The One
    honeyblossom0

102. kEKE says:

I SAID DELETE THAT CRAZII AS DANGER BEFORE ERRBODIE END UP DEAD….I ALSO SAY DELETE THE COLD HEARTED DUM &(***%!!)@%+*)! UNIQUE…….SHE’S A LIER AND ONLY WANT TO BE KNOWN…COCKTAIL IS THE 1 FOR YOU RAY-JAY IF NOT HER THEN ME..LLS…….BUT YES I LIKE HER SHE IS HERE FOR YOU RAY….DANGER SHE REALLY LOVE YOU BUT SHE TEW DAMN CRAZII…IF I WAS DERE I WUD BE SCARED TO GO TO BED…….LOVE YOU RAY-JAY..BYE BYE BOO. TELL MY GIRL BRANDY I SAID HELLO….AND I HOPE THAT HELPED YOU DECIDE……

103. SexycanI says:

I agree with Ray’s mother! The 3 remaining girls should not be them! I think Chardonay was the best girl out of this whole casted group, she passed the lie detector test, she was cool yet honest and was’nt there for his $$$. What was he thinking? Now he has a bizzare phsyco drama queen, a incomplete gold digger, and a blonde con who talks too damn much! I have to ask why do guys go after the ones who show all the wrong signs of the perfect woman or wifey and let all us “Good” hearted girls slip right threw their fingers? Ray you are looking in all the wrong places for true love, this proves to me it is only a show for stardom! Im sure your working on your 2nd season as we speak!

104. ~!'m @ D!v@~ from McComb says:

Okay, here it goes…Cocktail is very nice and everything, but honestly…she is just like me…Gold Digger will spark upon every lit fire to stand near and receive warmth. She loves money, if you look at the clothes she wear to the shoes to the make-up, she is a mirror reflection of me. _!^_()$^^^^~#_^^ tail is also needy, like me…we need a man to complete us, yeah whatever…really its financially that they complete our Coach pocketbooks. Anyways, Ray J might want to watch his wallet and bank account if he picks her. Next, Danger, she has a swagger that would righteously throw any guy her way with the exotic look and that devious smile. She really could make a guy fall for her. As many have said, she is sexy and risky….however, she is also emotionally unstable. Everybody seems to forget that. One question though: Is her love for Ray J possessive or obsessive??? mmm, make you wonder…She said that she would kill…I guess for him:( Now let’s talk about Unique, the sweet, innocent turned ghetto brawd on the show…She is fronting and as far as I have read, we all know it. I just wonder why she feels the need to control others and pretend that she is the nice, young lady from a good family background. Okay, sounds like another me, she needs to be herself and tell the truth. She honestly said to Ray J’s mother that she does not smoke or drink, I guess wine is considered as a beverage..lol That girl is crazy for lying like that. Yeah, she is very attractive and nice fit for Ray J, but the concerns are if she is so manipulative to the girls and to his family, convincing people to like her, what happens when her and Ray J get together. Unique is going to manipulate him as well to get what she wants, which is “ladies and gentlemen..” her career off the ground. Unique even mentioned that she interviewed him three months ago which lets me know that she is just as blinded by spotlight to want to be on his arm to get some exposure also. Unique is very beautiful on the outside, but is very shallow and ugly on the inside for the demeaning things that she has done to the other girls …So, everybody tune in next week: My prediction is that _!^_()$^^^^~#_^^ tail is going to be (&__!^)_!#$%&@)!! ng up her bags and Danger is going to be picked upon receiving medical help…lol:) Peace Out

105. LOVE HER says:

I may be one of the people alone on this but as crazy as danger is i love her she is sexy as hell!! and maybe its just me but… i LOVE ME some crazy and obviously so does ray j.

106. mii says:

who knows what goes on when the camars off

107. blackoma says:

I am from Africa, and we see people as they are! unique-manipulative, unloving and intelligent; not for people like ray– unless Mrs. ex-ray with fat pocket.Danger full of dangerous love for ray– not for some one like ray– for her love she will be dangerously possessive– no divorce this time,kill or be killed.cocktail all goes, wanna party, lets party. wanna love, lets love. wanna be truthful, lets be truthful. in summary for rays lifestyle @+~^!~!)`&*@&@+$ tail goes.

108. tiawessells says:

love you ray j pick danger ok please

109. Dana says:

Mom(Sonja)likes Danger.

Mom(Sonja) shouldn’t listen to rumors.

Sonja should learn to make on rumors and half truths.

Danger is the only reason the show is the worth watching.

Danger is wonder, crazy, beautiful, spiritual, uniquely different.

They think Danger’s crazy because she’s different, and different is very good, if Unique and )*%*+)@*^!+(_$@) tail are normal.

Unique and )*%*+)@*^!+(_$@) tail are regular, ol’average, skanks.

110. Sasha says:

SHARDINNAY WAS THE BADDEST ~)($@(@($@!!))!+$ ON RAY J SHOW. I KNOW SHE’S A STRIPPER BUT SHE’S REAL. SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO TO GET IT BABE. YOU SHOULD’VE SENT DANGER’S CRAZY )$!&@~*@^_!`@_^ HOME. DANGER SHE SMASHED THE HOMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

111. TJ says:

Ray J,I hope you listened to your mama. NO, NO, NO! NO to ~+!%!$*@$(_^)&+` tail! NO to Danger! NO to Unique!

112. Krissy says:

No, She Smashed the homie mp3. am a little disappointed.

113. malibu says:

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP CALLING UNIQUE FAT. THAT IS WHAT’S WRONG WITH OUR SOCIETY NOW. IT APPEARS TO ME THAT DANGER IS WIDER THAN UNIQUE (I DON’T UNDERSTAND). THERE IS NO WAY UNIQUE IS FAT BY ANY MEANS.

114. SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE says:

I think that cat fight between that light skin chic and danger was funny. Who the hell is lo? Ray’s friend seemed to be sincere so thats cool that he has people like her around! Matter of fact, she should go on the show because she looks WAY better than the girls left in the top three! Chardonnay was the best female in the house and that sucks that he let her go last week! She probably was the only one there for him! But hey, im pretty sure dudes are making it rain for her now that she was on that show!

115. maidenUSA says:

The only one makin sense is ray’s momma those 3 girls r not girlfriend or wifey material. U have `_%)~$#^(**$^(*+ tail who is a straight up gold-digger n plus she kinda resembles his ex ; ). Then there’s Unique, she ain’t so unique..shes a phony and a beach. As for danger, shes psycho and could harm others or herself. Ray was better off with stacks or cashmere..they r the tru ladies but 2 bad they chose 2 leave. Ray is better off not choosin the remaining 3, if hes lookin 4 sex well that won’t be so hard 2 choose

116. angie millner says:

i think that hes going to pick @))%%@@%_&)`!$++ tail but he should pick unique because i think that she is the only real girl still there danger i think she there for tvvvvvvv and she a psycho please get her off the show

117. melissa says:

i think ray j needs to send danger home because of the fact that if he dosent want to get killed then he better she is a psycho path that needs to locked up in the nut house asap..

118. V-NYCE says:

DANGER SHE SMASHED DA HOMIES! DANNNGER SHE SMASHED DA HOMIES!! DANGER SHE SMASHED DA HOMIES… NUFF SAID, NOBODY WANTS A GIRL DEY WHOLE CREW DONE RAN THRU! IT IS WAT IT IS… U CANT TURN A HO INTO A HOUSEWIFE.

119. ELSA says:

UH HUH.. THIS GOES TO DANGER. I THINK YOUR FAT, UGLY AND YOUR THE ONE THAT SMELLS! NOT UNIQUE. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CRAZY, INSAINE! GO GET HELP! I HIGHLY DOUBT IT THAT RAJ J WANTS YOU, SCRATCH THAT OR THAT LOVES YOU! LMAO
    GO BACK HOME AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF.
    YOU HAVE NERVES PUTTING OUT AN ACT ON THE SHOW. NO WONDER MY GIRL UNIQUE DOESNT LIKE YOU! UGH! IM PRETTY SURE OTHER PEOPLE, MANY PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME ON EVERYTHING.

120. ELSA says:

ENUFF ABOUT STUPID DANGER, WE ALL KNOW THAT SHES BEHOND CRAZY!..ANYWAYS I REALY LIKE ~@)#@$)~&@&$%@+! TAIL AND UNIQUE. TO ME THEY ARE BOTH REAL AND ARE THERE FOR RAJ J. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH.. OH DANGER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE ABOUT YOU, EMAIL ME !! .. DIDDYSONLYGIRL4LIFE@YAHOO.COM THE NAME IS ELSA, FROM HARLEM NEW YORK

OH AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE ONLY REASON RAJ J IS STILL KEEPING YOU ON THE SHOW ITS BECAUSE HE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW CRAZY YOU ARE!… SAD

UGH IM SOOOOO SICK OF YOU!!!!!!!!

121. sexyma85 says:

I really don’t think he needs to be with any of these girls. He is an artist and Danger is not all there in the head. She is going to go crazy he is around a lot of pretty girls and gone a lot. She is going to try to kill him, because she is going to be thinking he is cheating on her. She has to much dark in her. He is hot as hell, and has money. Everyone of these girls only want his money and the fam. He should pick !!_*!*%`_!(()_+` tail should be the picked then dumped. Ray J when this is over and you want a real female/lady get a hold of me. I will show you how love is suppose to be.

122. Eliza says:

I think that Unique is sneeky, and everytime I look at her I cant help but think of a poodle! ( I know that is wrong but o well) Yeah Danger might of did stuff with your homie but at least she didnt have to lie about it…I think you should get rid of Unique haha yea her name fit her uniquely ugly and crazy….LMAO

Danger or _^#_$##^##@__#~^ tail would be a hell of lot better than the poodle

123. RayJFan says:

Ray J’s mom isn’t feeling any of these girls so I don’t see it happening long term with any of them. Ray J needs to do a show where his mom and dad pick his lady. They would all try to pass his mom’s tests to see who she would fix him up with. Now that I would love to see!

124. Stephanie says:

What does Ray J think he is going to get with these women???

He is on a show, interviewed hundreds of women out there. Narrowed them down to a select few and WAMM!

They are either, crazy (Unique), dangerous (Danger) or a slutty (cocktail).

I think Unique needs to take her big `^(@!@`*&~`*!^& and get the ^^~)@~`@@#&@!+@$ out of town with her self rightous additude. &@%(“~&))($_~&) tail is out for fame. And Danger, well I like the chick.

She seems to be the most compatable with Ray J.

125. stacy says:

$^%)&@$~!%!^`%^+ tail and unique just give danger a change the girl is in love with rayj, she is showing the world who she really is and how she feel about him and u two ladies is hiding yourself.DANGER YOUR THE BEST IN THE SHOW AND RAY GIVE THE GIRL A CHANGE U MAY BE THE ONE WHO CAN CHANCE HER

126. stacy says:

&(+)@@($!($!%`$@ tail and unique send these two +%_(!_!^__(__&))` home and leave danger alone anybody dont like danger can kiss her $~#%)(&^(^^*#+` and $$#~~#+^^(+^+_&( off

127. leslie ruiz says:

nice show I hope you win Danger your the best girl in ray j’s heart your goin to win I believe in you!

-Leslie Ruiz

128. Delilah says:

No need to waste your time, but Danger is crazy. I know there’s something about her that you really like, but she’s not the one. Out of the 3 left, &_~*&+#`(###^((# tail is the one I see you with. Unique is not the kind of girl who’s gonna really get down and play with you when you want to!

129. MAMA says:

HOW SAD EVEN HE’S MAMA IS TELLING HIM THESE GIRLS R WALKING DIESASE’S LOL

130. Kiara says:

I thinkn Danger is acting just a little bit too overeactive. Boy if she doesn’t want Ray to meet her family than mama was right. She is not the righ person. (!%~@##$$)%%`^%# tail In the other side, she is gorgeous, she is breath taking and she is for real. I mean to tell yo mamma you are nervous because of her? Gotta give it to her , now ray should just spend more time with (!%~@##$$)%%`^%# tail, they need to know more about eachother.

131. Lala Gurl says:

Ray J!!! Keep it up Boy!! All your hard work will pay off!! Everything happens for a reason and i agree with mama NO NO NO. None of those girls are anywhere near good enough for you. I dont like unique one bit. Get her out NOW. I love how Danger keeps it real and hey ray, every person has a past. But still she isnt the one. But if i had to choose i would say _#%_$%+%)(&(%`~# TAIL ALL THE WAY BABY!!! But im siding with mama:]] mama knows best boy

132. Candy says:

Ray J ..i think u should eliminate DANGER..because she is DANGEROUS…like seriously!!!!!! Unique is aliarrr and $+~#(%@*_#$`~(&( tail is a golddigger…its sooo sad that u were bad lucky enough to eliminate the right one…..who was ofcourse Chardonnay…sighhhhh.Even tho she was a stripper she really told the most truth on the lie detector test yo! Danger is obsessive ,posessive and insecure…SAVE urself those kind of girls will KILL to keeo their man!

133. MZ.SEXY C says:

DANGER IS A REAL CHICK AT 1 SECOND THAN IT SEEMS LIKE SHES FAKE THE NEXT………I HATE UNIQUE SHES FAKE AT FIRST SHE WASN’T I GUESS SHES JUST TRYING TO GET TO DANGER………..COCKTAIL DOESNT KNOW WHO SIDE SHES ON SHES JUST SCARY…………4 1 THING HE JUST SHOULDNT SONT CHARDONNAY HOME SHE WAS REAL SHE WAS MY HOMIE……..BUT GURL IF YOU EVER READ THIS JUST KNOW THAT U WERE THE 1 AND THEM OTHER 3 GURLS AINT RIGHT…………..CHAR-DA-NAY……..

134. Sh'Tanya says:

UNIQUE talk about a woman that knows how a cook a little of everything but, who in the hell you don’t know how to cook a whole chicken. So I’m with your mom you don’t need one of them. You need a woman that can cook for you when you come home from a long day of work. If I was not married I would be that woman.

135. stacey hines says:

I think they are all hating on danger yes she might have some issues but i think she really cares for ray and is a down chick. ^%#*++^^_#*&&^@^ pop off she will have his back for shore. She was the only 1 who didn’t lie or sugar coat anything but truthfully i think he has no intention on picking none of them here comes ray j 2

136. Isabella says:

(_(&^_#_!(!!$+@_ tail should win…shes gorgeous and nice.
    The other girls are nuts and manly. (_(&^_#_!(!!$+@_ tail is the best.

137. CocktailFAN says:

~*~_`#)&@()^^)_+ tail better win. Shes the best for Ray..shes kind and pretty and doesnt have other motives. Shes great.

138. chika says:

i really like the show. but for future references, the females that do these reality shows really needs to be screened before hand. i mean they are interesting, but dang, its to much drama. but i love ray j. and i just wish that i had a chance to be on the show so that i could have shown him what a real female was about, without the drama. LOL!!!!!!!
    but more power to him
    for dealing with the crazy woman

139. Chasity says:

i personally like danger the best. even tho she is a little on the crazy side .. i DO NOT like unique AT ALL. i hope ray j comes to see tht he should either pick &*+@`%_@_$@%_~`) tail or danger. they are most definatley the two best choices. && i wish tht danger would get ahold of unique lol, tht’d be great..

140. Miya says:

Danger is the one that ends up winning the show.

141. lorionne says:

DANGER IS A STUIP ~($@^!**_#_+!@&_` AND SHE ))(#)*^_^`&`~$%~ ING KNOWS IT… GOES AROUND GAPING HER LEGS WIDE OPEN 2 ANY ONE WHO WANTS IT…. UNIQUE IS MA GIRL AND THE BEST

142. H_I_D_E says:

I KNEW THAT MOMZ WOULDNT DISSAPOINT ME I KNEW SHE WOULD SHUT $HIT DOWN FOREAL.

143. h_i_d_e says:

Lets all be real here….For all of yall talkin $hit bout danger Stop hatin cause yeah shes a lil crazy (aren’t we all sometimes) and yeah she is a lot crazy and yeah she SMASHED THA HOMIEs but think about this…RAY still keepin her so hes either SMASHIN THAT TOO or he really likes something about her. But my earlier thoughts on this matter remains the same. UNIQUE is a real FAKE A$$ ++&#!^^%!#)!!^_^@ but unfortunately she just mite win.

144. mariah says:

i think Unique is the ugliest be@tch there. her hair is so freakin ugly too. does she know what a comb is? or a hair tie? and she is so snobby and thinks shes way better than everyone. and she aint $hit. not even close to being real or pretty. shes a dumba$$ and needs to go asap.

145. God says:

Dawn…gods got your back on that note. Haha.
    Its all about the ratings.

146. Nett_Thang says:

I agree wit Ray moma. Even though he might like da females dey aint right 4 him. Unique a fake n i kno dnt no body wana fake. Danger got issues. whether Ray wana believe it or not she do. N lata on down the line she could become a stalker. i personaly liked danger da most cuz she da realist but Ray shuld jus really pass on her. n da otha chick i 4got wat she called but da lie detector test said she a gold digger..dats da 1st sign let her go. Parents kno best 4 their child n wat ya parents say u shuld listen u might not agree n not wana listen but be wise the bible lets us kno waddup. Ray might as well let em all go and stop lookin fa love ita @^)@`@%&_@($*%! 2 u. n a tv show aint a way 2 do it. but i shol enjoy watchin da show. u shuld’v kept chardonnay

147. Nett_Thang says:

u can’t date a female dat smashed ya homie. even though it was da past and she aint kno yall waz cool. ya boi still smashed danger n jus think how wuld u feel if ya home boi smashed ya wife dat aint wassup. its da pass n dey probably gon be thinkin bout dat junk like damn i smashed my homeboi lady. dats F-UPED

148. BlkNgr says:

Unique’s ugly ~%^!%&%*_#)~~~` needs to get the boot. _)__`@*^)(^&`$$(` tryna look like alicia keys more like fat cheddah cheeze

149. Sharon says:

I don’t usually watch this type of show, but I think RayJ is so fine. The bvious choice for RayJ is &_~`@%*@))^`#%*~ tail.
    Danger is tooo unstable, Unique is to phony.

150. michael says:

danger smashed the homies song should be a hit song by tom green make a music video staring danger

151. kristy says:

who did ray end up with

152. luvbug says:

I’m still trying to figure out why Ray J (and more importantly VH1) thinks he’s so famous. That mug hangs out with Tom Green! He can’t be THAT famous.

153. itiswatitis says:

Come on everyone, you know Ray is not thinking about none of these females(a term used losely)He is just trying to see how far these female will go… So Danger can be crazy, but real… Fact is she “SMASHED THE HOMIES” Who in their right mind could stop thinking about your girl who”SMASHED THE HOMIES”? and )%+(@(^+$`)(#^`% tail..eww…moving on….She is missing something, a uneasy feeling is within her presence over the T.V. Man! she is powerful!
    Unique is a typical arterial motive having hoe. Trying to play wholesome. Wholesome does not need to be define or spoken upon,( she explained she was wholesome to everyone she met) Wholesomeness is just ^_`+@&&`#^_@)`) umed with the impression.
    Ray is not ready to settle down. He is doin a little of him (and Whitney)
    However he too has a jaded past so he should not have the pick of a quaility girl. She would be settling. It would be because he has money. Dont get me wrong Ray is fine…But his past is…Whitney,LiL Kim,and Kim K for starters those three are freaks in their own way!
    I love Lil Kim (sorry, but it is wat it is)
    So let’s get on to “I love Ray J 2″ Already these girls are spent!

154. PEARLENA says:

I THINK THAT RAY J WAS REALLY FEELING DANGER ..AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE MADE A GOOD COUPLE AND THAT SHE PROLLY WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT KEPT IT REAL WITH HIM..EVEN KNOW SHE HAD THOUGHTS ABOUT KILLING UNIQUE

155. Angela says:

I think RayJ should go with Danger she might be diffrent but she is cool!!!!

156. FUNKY fresh:) says:

man i really liked DANGER: she tha kutest !$`^*)#&$@_+(%($! up in datt house butt i’m really starting to think that she is a krazzie b**** and datt otha gurl UNIQUE:i can’t stand datt GURL!! i think that she a hater cuzz if i was DANGER i would have been chewed that girl up and spit her &&#(`^!#@#+!(!_ right out if you know wat i mean l.o.lz tha gurl just too much on that one episode whenn her and DANGER got into it that gurl was actin like it was her show talkin bout”RAY &&#(`^!#@#+!(!_ WAS SAPPOSED TO BEEN CAME IN HERE AND SEE WAT WAS WRONG WIT ME’ and then gone say this when he came in there’MAN JUST GO IT TOOK YOU WAY TO LONG TO *!!!)*$(&$%#@$% IN HERE TO CHECK ON ME’ like that her show man i would have booed her off right away
    and let me tell you about COOKTAIL:i think she pretty and all but she way too sneaky she will be tha type to cheat on him if he was on tour or sum (^^#`*^&@%~^+^&@ LUV YALL

157. BRANDI-MARIE says:

DANGER IS A REALLY UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL AND TO LOVE HER IS TO UNDERSTAND HER TO UNDERSTAND HER IS TO KNOW HER!

158. chantel says:

ray-j will end up picking #!_#@__^&^@+%_(+ tail(golddigger) they will be together at the reunion show but after that ray-j will be coming out with for the love of ray-j pt. 2.

159. say says:

i really want to know if danger got pregant from rayj and is it his child and i want ray to answer dis qustion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

160. heather schwartz says:

TOM GREEN REALITY SHOW!!!!
    VH1 make it happen. Tom Green needs love too.

161. lady tweety says:

omg danger gets on mi nevers unique is a cry baby n coaktail is a _%(!~`)~*+~^~$&@ ing golddigger wat the _%(!~`)~*+~^~$&@ was ray j thinken????????????

162. love says:

unique is the nice one 4 ray j

163. jenean says:

i hope mr ray knows how blessed he is to have a wonderfull family that looks out for his best intrest.

164. alex torres says:

i say that RAYJ should choose Danger because i think that unique is her just to be on tv and %+&#^^@**)&*~+!^ tail is her because she needs a man to complete her so i think danger is f.@#%$& hot and she neddds to end up with rayj

165. Ms Lita says:

Just wanted to say congratulation on finding love but do you think it will work?
    Always listen to your mom she’s not going to tell you nothing wrong.

166. ray j fan says:

i think he should of been widd chardannay from the start but in the end i rather &&&+*`^++_!^@)(^ tail b widd ray then unquie i hate her shes soooooo fake ray dnt need dat plus &&&+*`^++_!^@)(^ tail nd rayj look kute 2gethea

167. tinamarie says:

hey ray jthis tinamarie and i think tha show was really hot but most of all i think u shouldnt have pick nobody b-cus thy were all full of @)#(^%(#*+^++(+# and liars but *~!+^$^$`+~(~_** tail was one that was being real but at the same time she needs hlp with her emotions but i think u need mre frm a female thn tha femals that came on tha show

168. samuel says:

coactail is fine she is so sexy rayj u got u a real good girl she is hella fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee who ever thinks she isnt they must be on crack espically when she in that shower dang i wish i was in their congrates ray seeya

169. niecy says:

i can’t believe that she is really pregant but like i say ray j you the father step up and be a man and handle your responsbility boo

170. Destiny says:

hey ray u sexy and i waana tell u dat u should keep doin ur show cuz its the best show eva but wen da camera on u den i cant keep my eyes off u sexy and i like ur song aint gon tie me down u da sexist one on dere dats a fact and u have the sexiest voice n da world so bye and ill be draemin bout u and me dont worry im sexy 2 some da well meet and have a time 2gether bye sssseeeeeexxxyyyyy!

171. tracey says:

ray j needs to go out a find him self a real woman not do a compition for love that is so stupid. most of the girls in the compition are their for money. jarwa was the real girl and i respect her she was the best

172. jarica says:

why did you sleep with here she won`t your money for th baby if it your~s………………

173. yea says:

danger smashed a homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (LOL)