Charm School With Ricki Lake Cast Reveal – The Real Chance Of Love Girls

The next season of Charm School is almost in session (it premieres Monday, May 11 at 9/8c on VH1), and so this week we’re unveiling the cast. It’s a unique match of two casts — Real Chance of Love and Rock of Love Bus. Today we’ve got the Real Chance girls for you; tomorrow we’ll unveil the Rock of Love Bus ones. But first, check the press release for more details on the show’s new charity-oriented angle:

Former television talk show host, documentary film producer and author Ricki Lake is coming back to the small screen with some of the outrageous women from VH1’s Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels and Real Chance of Love. This season, Ricki faces the challenging task of transforming these ladies into selfless angels through various acts of charity. The premiere of Charm School with Ricki Lake airs on VH1 Monday, May 11 at 9:00PM.

Known for their amusingly bad behavior, the new unruly class of Charm School must learn how to become more independent and respectable in just eight weeks. As Headmistress and an executive producer of Charm School, Ricki Lake is taking a different approach from previous seasons. These ladies will have to take on real responsibilities with non-profit organizations. With Ricki’s guidance and expertise, the girls will contribute time to a different charity each week. Their volunteer jobs will include working with senior citizens, environmental preservation, mentoring underprivileged children, and animal rescue and care. For the final task and one of the show’s biggest challenges to date, the girls will be sent to the devastated Ninth Ward in New Orleans. There they will help with the ongoing rebuilding efforts to restore the region most ravaged by Hurricane Katrina.

Ricki Lake will also be joined by new Charm School deans Alani “La La” Vazquez (MTV personality and producer of the new Sony Classic documentary TYSON) and Stryker (Radio personality and co-host of Love Line), teaming up to help the new students succeed and graduate. See if the Of Love girls can pass their first test in the season premiere of Charm School with Ricki Lake Monday, May 11 at 9:00PM* on VH1.

The Real Chance girls are below starting with…

Bay Bay Bay

Rock of Love: Charm School 3 2009

Bubbles

Rock of Love: Charm School 3 2009

Ki Ki

Rock of Love: Charm School 3 2009

K.O.

Rock of Love: Charm School 3 2009

Risky

Rock of Love: Charm School 3 2009

So Hood

Rock of Love: Charm School 3 2009

Check out alternate school pictures below and come back tomorrow to have a look at the Rock of Love Bus girls enrolling in Charm School!

View Photo Gallery
  1. Angie says:

she needs to put some lotion on them ashy ((@+%_$&~!~!)`( elbows!!!

2. Zach says:

KO? That was a bad choice.

But SOOOOOOO happy to see Ki Ki, So Hood, Risky, and Bubbles back!!!

3. lindsay says:

I love Bubbles, but does she really need charm school?

4. Ami says:

Yay. Go K.O and Bubbles! :)

5. Bre says:

…I really don’t feel like Bubbles or KO need Charm School.

6. Edward says:

Bay Bay Bay and Bubbles ROCK!! Bubbles also looks cute in her outfit.

7. Francine says:

Well this WILL be something to see! I cannot see the girls from Real Chance with the girls from Rock of Love Bus….I can’t wait to see the other girls. Bay, Bay, Bay better get her Bible ready, she’s gonna need it. Can you see Ashley, and Farrah meets So Hood, and Bay, Bay, Bay? lol! It’s kinda like Godzilla meets King Kong! Love ya Bubbles!….Risky! Can’t wait to see you again!

8. RAMiR0. says:

OMG!!!
    THiS iS G0NNA BE 0FF THE CHAiN!!!!!!!!

9. malissa679 says:

What the hell is bubbles there for? I don’t think she needs it. Risky either, she was real cool till the end and even then some of the others need it waaaay worse than her!

10. chris says:

i have a feeling that they asked milf and cali to be part of the season but they said no. milf because she doesn’t want to see bay bay bay/risky again and cali cause she feels shes made enough of a fool of herself. so they replaced them with bubbles and k.o. their two next best options.

11. DivAChiLD says:

y does Risky and Bubbles need charm school….i bet Ashley, Farrah, and the rest of the alcoholics from Rock of Love will be on there

12. Jessica says:

so hood looks BEAUTIFUL. she actually looks like a reserved, classy, beautiful black woman. i bet chance would have picked her if she looked like that, and kept her mouth shut

13. angie millner says:

nice hair

14. scifiwritir says:

It’s so good to see KO again. I think she was pretty classy, though. She doesn’t need Charm school. But hey, I wouldn’t mind her getting the money. The girls in Rock of love kinda irked me so am hoping any Real/Chance girl wins. Will see how this works out.

-C

15. scifiwritir says:

KO was pretty classy. She doesn’t need Charm school. But hey, I’d like her to win the money. Actually, I’d like any of the Charm school girls to win. They’re way classier and have saner personalities than the Rock of love girls. BTW, where’s Stalker? She would’ve been great in this group. -
    c

16. Lady J. says:

i love risky!
    she was tha best out all tha gurls.
    && i think that the new tat is real cute

17. diane says:

i will be so glad to see risky and bay bay bay again,both of their pics r pretty,risky dont take no +(&^$^~!#_%#&`** and bay bay bay pulling the bible out on people.against them wild )^*#(~&`$&)*^!) rock a luv hoes.they picked the right ones,dumb )^*#(~&`$&)*^!) cali need to stay where she is.made a complete )^*#(~&`$&)*^!) out of hereself on the real and chance show.milf the big )^*#(~&`$&)*^!) drama queen and big )^*#(~&`$&)*^!) lier.my girl risky is coming back.

18. starmoni1 says:

kiki was my best girl on the show so wasso hood riskey love alway starmoni1

19. lil caliy says:

A so hood look really nice on this flick cuz ont he show she looked ghetto but she looks normal on here

20. LaVaughn says:

this is gonna be awsome kiki, bay bay bay, risky and so hood are gonna rock this show the rock of love girls aint got nothin on them

21. nikevia says:

risky is sooooo pretty and i loved her hair in the beginning

22. And says:

LOL at Risky looking more hood than So Hood.

I don’t know why exactly Bubbles is there though. She was a little dim, but that’s no reason to ship her off to Charm school. I’m on the fence with casting K.O. but the others definitely need it!

23. mr.ronald says:

hey!so hood you need to get a life and stop being so messy to ko and be abig women and get your on man so thank you so hood

24. B says:

They look FINE!

25. Dree says:

No offense but so hood elbow wasnt ashy unless i must not be clearly looking well enough to see that her elbow is ashy.

26. naya says:

i love risky i wish chance would have picked her but any ways i cant wait for this show but the real chance gurls look way better and is way better then the rock of love girls

27. poohbae says:

she shoulda irone that shirt but i still love her crazy self

28. Dwayne says:

Bubbles and Risky don’t need Charm School

29. stasi says:

noooooooo
    I hate SO HOOD and K.O
    booo!

GO RISKY, BUBBLES & BAY BAY BAY!

30. coreo92 says:

k.o. is on here because she was an emotional wreck, she clearly needs help to get herself together, leilene from charm school 1 was on there for the same reason and made it to the final 2, but saphyri used her sob story to win. anyway the fighters and drama causers arent always on charm school, the nice girls are too, for different reasons of course, but you know it was for the money, and they probably put her on there for he drama with ki-ki, GO K.O. AND RISKY, AND BUBBLES!

31. stasi says:

i wonder who their mentor is…
    it better not be SHARON’S hypocrite ^&(@`&*&_^@_+_( attackin people at the reunion that sh*t was stupid

32. angelbaby says:

This will be intresting

33. BlakeD says:

AWESOME :D

Farrah and Ashley better be on from the ROL side…

34. girlygirl says:

What the… why is DANGER from RayJ posting this thread? (April 7, 5:01p.m.)This is ridiculous. She is CRAZY and needs charm school>>>>

35. ALFREDO says:

WHERE ARE THE GIRLS FROM ROCK OF LOVE BUS 3???????????? I DON’T KNOW RIKI LAKE,CAN SHE HANDLE THE CRAZYNESS OF THIS GIRLS. I THOUGHT STALKER MILF AND CALI WERE GOING TO BE IN THIS SEASON. I HOPE BRITTANYA COMES TO THIS SHOW SHES SO HOT!!!!!!!ALSO FUNNY _`#^^^^_*_$(_%_ FARRAH, ASHLEY, AND KELSY…….LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

36. MizzJacquetta says:

My Favorites are: Risky,Bay Bay Bay that’s It!!!

37. businator says:

i wish cali was on this!

38. Ashes says:

OMG They got all my girls on here… I’m glad that old crazy lady not here, cause I think that KI KI would have killed her. And Ricki Lake would have not been albe to stop that. May the best lady win…

39. ant says:

im surprise that milf and cali not on here

40. blondeberg says:

I cant believe how GREAT “So Hood”looks! What a great look for her!She looks 1000xbetter then se did with her shorter hair.

41. neicy320 says:

@@*&)#^(!(&^*)_@& looks a HOT MESS!!!!!!!

42. tiffany says:

i hate bay bay bay!

43. Joi says:

K.O is nutz she needs to be on this show maybe they will teach her a thing or two….she was a big dumb dumb on the show…she probably wont last that long becuz she keep saying I want to go home, I want to go home.

44. sonya says:

Please don’t put buckwild on this show, I would love to see the twins thing 1 and 2 on this show. Maybe the Entertainer can join G’s to Gent set next season and learn something besides from just trying to gain money. I would also like to see Deelishis or Like Dat. Glad no one is looking for love or money on this show, well they must be paying these folks something cause they keep coming back.

45. Khalia says:

(No Homo) BUT I think RiSKY AND SO HOOD ARE SO PRETTY!!
    (N0 HOMO)&& NOT 2 MENTION THAT T=CHARM SCHOOL #3 IS GONNA BE OFF THE CHAIN!!
    THATS ALL 4 NOW DUCES AND CANT WAIT TILL MAY GETS HERE

46. d says:

this is gonna be a fun show to watch but is there more girls than that baybaybay is gonna run the show

47. angie millner says:

all these girls are connda crazy but they seem like they will want to change and i think most of them are going to make it far

48. tymeand2 says:

I will watch only if Ashly gets to play.

49. Bootycutie27 says:

Sorry but kiki looks like a crackhead! She needs a stylist fa real but Risky is pretty and so is So Hood.

50. Cleavy says:

8 weeks?!?! seems a tad abrupt

51. Hannah says:

Risky…You look soo pretty, Risky, and Bubbles don’t need Charm School????

52. gerardo says:

omg…..i really thought that lusty and stalker would be up here….bubbles and risky and bay bay bay dont need this….im confused….

53. nika says:

ALL THESE GIRLS NEED TO BE ON CHARM SCHOOL MAYBE EXCEPT RISKY BUT THE REST MAN NEED HELP. SO HOOD IS THE HOODEST OF EM ALL FR OM ANY PASS SHOWS

54. LayLay says:

Risky looks beautiful in that picture. But I don’t think her or bubbles really need Charm School.

55. angy says:

omg so hood u look so good i hope u win k. i guess ur not so hood anymore

56. Ardus says:

Bubbles? I did enjoy her on the show, but she has way more class than the rest of these hoes.
    That’s almost as bad as putting Sexy Legs or Promo on would be. Cali, Milf, or Lusty would’ve been better choices IMO.

57. jae says:

KO looks mighty fine! girl u dont need a man, u just need me!!!!!!!!!

58. Mena says:

Yeah Risky does not need to b on the how. U to good for that girl. Ki Ki NEEDS to be on the show. Talking about peoples dead mommas and stuff. So project.

59. ChaCha Fance says:

I really don’t think Bubbles needs charm school & Ricky neither.

60. ANGELA says:

OMG THIS SHOULD BE GOOD

61. JW says:

The RCOL girls are in for a surprise when they meet the ROLB girls, lol! THE RC girls are kind of ghetto looking, they don’t have it together and as cool as the ROLB girls and their boring and tame compared to them.

62. Jennifer says:

Where is MILF? Poor woman is nuts, I would love to see her on here.

63. janebird says:

I don’t care to see Ki Ki. But OMG can you imagine something like So Hood clashing with Ashley? lol. I don’t see the Real chance and Rock of Love bus girls meshing well at all!

64. myron muhammad says:

u r so beautiful ive had a crush on you every since the show

65. vh1 fan says:

were the hell are the rock of love biches

66. Mean Platano says:

Never in my life I have seen a human grow plastic hair b4 what the hell…..This should be interesting marylin manson meets D.m.x! so hood dont need charm school she needs class!

67. Mean Platano says:

Man her elbows look like they got flakes…..FLakes are fo cereal honey not rocking

68. Melissa says:

Wassup Risky! Giv’em the Bit-Ness!

69. Frenchy says:

Of ALL of the Real Chance of Love Girls, I thought Milf wudda been on here. While the show wuz airin i told 1 of my friends, “we’ll c her on Real Chance of Love Charm school,” but apparently, it’s not jus the Real Chance of love girls lol. I wudda loved 2 c Bay Bay Bay n Risky go at it wit milf. Come 2 think of it, remember that she didnt go 2 the reunion (4 obvious reasons)? Well maybe they asked her 2 b on the show, but declined 4 the same obvious reasons? Idk, call me crazy, but maybe, just maybe, that’s y she’s not on the show.

70. Frenchy says:

Btw half of the girls they chose dont need 2 b on here. I wuz shocked 2 c Bubbles, Bay Bay Bay, n Risky on here. WTF is goin on? I wud love 2 c Ashley from Rock of Love Bus go at it wit KiKi. Is it jus me, or duz So Hood remind u of Lauren London? I kept thinkin that while watchin her on Real Chance of Love.She lookin hot. U go girl! U 2 Risky!

71. Keva says:

The only girl from the list above the was on real chance of love that do not do not need to be on charm school is Risky she already has class, but for the rest of them hoes really need charm school.

72. Keva says:

Who ever said So Hood look like Lauren London must be blind because she look NOTHING like Lauren, Lauren is very very beautiful. So Hood is not UGLY shes actually pretty but to compared Lauren to her, So Hood is way out of her league.

73. Isabella says:

Where is the cast reveal for the rock of love bus girls????

74. Janie says:

Isabella…I was wondering the same thing, and found the post…the full cast will be-
    Bay Bay Bay
    Bubbles
    Ki Ki
    K.O.
    Risky
    So Hood
    Ashley
    Beverly
    Brittanya
    Farrah
    Gia
    Marcia
    and Natasha…Hope this helps, girl! Should be quite interesting…What a cast!

75. monet says:

so hood like different and so do risky. i bet ricky is going to win it all. u digg

76. vin says:

isint baybaybay married? and i think that this would be the best charm school by far

77. Jessic says:

Go Risky…. I loved you then and hope you go far and even win in this one….

78. PINKNHAZY says:

uuggghhh!!!! Here we go again!!! This is just a train wreck waiting to happen!!! These girls are ridiculous!!! But…. It’s all entertainment huh?

79. Andrew says:

Milk must’ve been in ILM when casting.
    I’m suprised they didnt put corn fed in (first goldie then jessica) but still they put in bubbles… i love her but someone who needs it more would probaly be … anyone else on the show! maybe stalker for being a stalker (she needs to be on tough love)

80. ladylox26 says:

Okay Why does Bubbles have on that wrinkled a$$ shirt? =(

But yea Lusty and Stalker along with KIKI for sure needed Charm School. KiKi had me wanted to whoop my TV’s a$$ because of her. lol

81. Rose says:

i agree with the other posters. these girls dont even need charm school especially Bubbles! What did she ever do?

I dont remember Kiki or So Hood, so i dont know maybe they belong there, but the rest of the girls?????????? i dont think so!

82. smilez00 says:

This season iz gone b kraz’e’!And Bubbles you dont need charm skool…?

83. Michael Harris says:

She’s the hottest thing ever!!

84. juan says:

omg these are the girls who i enjoy watching from real chance of love i hope baybaybay n bubbles win not to forgot also risky my favorite chance girl

85. Priscilla says:

Go Risky!!! You were my favorite girl from Real Chance, and look so good in your pic!!! Love to Bubbles…too!

86. tankhead90 says:

DAMN MY BABY RISKY ON HERE..SHE DNT NEED IT..BUBBLES DNT EITHER..THEY NEED TO PUT STALKER ON DIS &`&_~~#_#)$`#&(&

87. jay says:

I love so Hood this should be a good show

88. Ms.Jas says:

Hey Risky and So Hood, I wish yal the best on the show and hope yal win because your realist out of these chicks. And Risky who does your tattoos lol, because they are very cute and I”m trying to find me a good artist to do me one!! LMAO

89. amani says:

omg i dnt believe this risky and bubbles they dnt need help.bubbles just need to go back to skool cause she is dumb.risky already has class and knows how to control herself .

p.s if they have for the love of ray j girls danger and unique should definetly be on there

90. sadie says:

seriously,don’t nobody wanna see bay bay loud mouth &^$#)^%~`_$`@)!

91. Pinky13 says:

y is Risky + Bubbles on here? and Frenchy i was thinkin the exact same thing when she didnt show up on the reunion because she knew she would have gotten her !*%%$**!%%))*)+ beat by BayBayBay and Risky!!!!!!!

92. Derelle Franklin says:

I dont think risky need charm school at all but bubbles is a dumb as for real thats why she on her the other girls from rock of love bus deffinetly need charm school they are just plane but the other girls that are not on charm school need to be like milf and stalker they both need help bad

93. derrick says:

good luck on this show here!!

94. Skeeno says:

0mg, risky is so @$_@*(%%%%&!#++( ing sexy. she pretty as hell

95. melmel says:

kiki looks a hot as mess…please get her together!

96. Jennifer says:

Risky… Chance should have picked you str8 out the gate… You where the best looking on the show I dont understand wh yhe even wanted Cali Ewwww¬ Get ral any man to have you is very lucky… GO GIRL

97. program says:

My first thought is that the security dudes and camera men better ask for raises right now! Fireworks and drama from the beginning all the way to the reunion is a definite possibility without a doubt.

This mix of strong personalities could promise to break reality show records from a business stand point.

Riki has her hands full.

I agree with others that Bubbles does not belong on this particular show and maybe she should stay under the radar for a while. But even that can only last for so long for she will eventually at some point become a target.

Risky should be careful not to let other personalities drag her down into the negativity. She already has what it takes to be successful, but being in a toxic environment can be a recipe for disaster.

98. brittany says:

i like you but your elbow is ashy

99. L.G. says:

Bay Bay Bay is married now so she is her husbands problem (alwayz dippin in everyone elses damn business). Risky may not need it as much as the others. but So Hood can win this because she would be the most improved out of all the girlz on there cuz she is the worst. Bubbles need charm school to learn how not to be stupid as she is…and where is Cali cuz her dumb dumb dumb self know she needs somebodies schooling. Did y’all see how her dumb but got her self voted off of I love $ 2. She needs to learn how to follow her own mind!

100. er9803 says:

These girls are way nasty compared to the rock of love girls!!!

101. Lisa Roling says:

I dispise this girl and laughed my butt off when she fell while running during the episode at the hotel when MILF was let go. I hope this b*tch doesn’t win this or anything else ever!!!

102. Ey yall says:

wow the rock of love girlss are way nastyer i mean the one chick stuff a shot of alchol in her ^^~^@&$(#$+*@**@! lmaoo but i hope kiki get gangsta on that rock of love &(*+`_(#$)$#^@^_# ashley

103. joe says:

all yall some hoes and #*())@+@$!(())!(# es

104. kenzie says:

hey lisa roling ure a dumass cause risky didnt fall, bay bay bay did dum `(&(+#&^!@$*_`~ %`#%!!+%#@)!+#*`

105. steve says:

shout outs to risky ,so hood they were tryin in da show nd chance should of pick one of yall ya 2 fine to be left alone and my daw rabbit

106. ZYKIA says:

risky,kiki,and so hood r so pretty.some of them r plain ugly like bay bay bay i am glad real did not pick her ugly self.

107. taylor says:

why is bay bay bay there?????

108. Christie says:

I don’t think many of these girls will be able to help others cause they’re too self-absorbed.

109. B Jeezle says:

BAYBAYBAY is going to win all the challenges on the show. 1ST place EVERYTIME. And the show is devided white vs black. WATCH

110. D-Real says:

So Hood is So Fine. i think i’m in love all over again. if i had the chance….. the things i’d do to her…. vh1 need to hook me up with her.

111. brandy says:

this shOw is abOut tO be sO raw..lol
    i cud picture it..

112. lala says:

omg that is the geatees thinG IN THE WORLD BAY BAY BAY AND KO HEAD TO HEAD THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD HE HE LOVE TO SEE RISKY IN DIFFENT SHOWS I THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE WON THATS COO BUT WHEN DOES IT COME ON SO I CAN RECORD IT THAT SHOW IS GOING TO BE THE BOOM I HOPE RISKY OR BUBBLES WIN CAUSE THEY THE &*+_~%&!%!!`$_+^ HEHE IM GOING TO LOVE THIS SHOW

113. Christian Cota says:

i dont really hate any of the real chance of love girls they r all kool but the ROLB chicks need 2 b on there except beverly. i think either beverly or risky will win it.

114. Anthony says:

I don’t think beverly would last the whole show because like Courtney did,she likes to drink alot. She shoulda been in Sober House instead.

115. Craig says:

Why is that dumbass (@`~#*#%___@**@!* bay bay bay there? Wheres Cali or Milf!? I hope she leaves first!

116. Kapri says:

I love Risky and hope she makes it all the was….bay bay bay gets on my last nerve and her name should be hay hay hay for the damn food she eats as a freakin horse horse

117. Michelle Manning says:

VH1 forgot about the ladies from Flavor of love 3. They should’ve been on Charm school 3. They were the worst bunch of girls.

118. ReeRee says:

Vh1 was wrong for not including the girls from Flavor of love 3.

119. santana says:

wow she looks like her @$@^+@!&)@!%@^& got fatter and she looks way skinnier.. go head K.O

120. lisha says:

This gonna be the best charm school yet. Im waiting to see Ki Ki and K.O go at it cause u no dey had problems. I love risky (no homo) an so hood, i hope one of them win and oh yea cant forget bubbles its just somethin about her i like she is too funny

121. DIVA STATUS says:

I LOVE RISKY!! SHE IS SEXY AND CLASSY A MAN’S DREAM! CHANCE SHOULD’VE PICKD HER IN MY BOOK. SHE IS GONNA BREAK ALOT OF HEARTS!! GET EM GIRL!!!!

122. shakia says:

I CANT WAIT 2 CC THIS SHOW IM HYPE LOL I LOVE ALL OF YALL PLUS YALL GON MAKE THIS SHOW POPPIN

123. sammyso says:

the rock of love girls r so much grosser none of these girls did that nasty crap.

124. Laroi Oglesby says:

I Can’t Wait 2 C This Show Because I Hope This Reality Show Is Way More Better Than The Rock Of Love Charm School 2. And I Hope 2 C So Hood In Charm School; BecauseShe Is So Cute & Fine And If I See Her Again I Might Wan’t 2 Sink My Tongue Down Her Throat And Ask Her 4 Her Phone #.

125. mercedes says:

she was the realest one on the show and to lisa she ddnt fall so the laugh is on u haha dummy
    if you dont got nutn good to say about here your a hater lol

126. FuFuFoShow says:

KiKi is such a %^(^$&~@@+%#@^`&+ makin’ fun of Lusty’s dead mama i mean who the `^*#%$+@$%+*_&#( would say ^#+*%&+$((#%*&#@ like that? She is the first to go!

127. er9804 says:

These girls better not mess with Brittanya!! She will send them back to the ghetto!!

128. AngieAnge says:

The Real Chance of Love girls are way better–the Rock of Love Bus girls better watch their mouth..haha

129. meccadapoet says:

All of these chics are wack and the are probably gonna want to fight just because someone said that.. Bay Bay Bay will possibly have an opportunity to go far if she will shut the hell up.. Bubbles cute as a button.. but acting dumb as rock doesn’t make you Charm School worthy.. so we will see.. Risky I think is not in need of Charm School at all. She was actually probably the most classy one on the show… and yes I remember the fall out with Milf but she did better then most.. MILF would have gotten her #$_%%&$#+&$!$@` beat in the real world. So I might have to recant when I blast on the girls…Risky although I don’t think you need it.. I hope you go far in the competition.

130. Jessika says:

I hope risky wins this-shes my girl-will be interesting-cant wait til the premiere……….

131. khris says:

you girls again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

132. niques says:

risky is pretty n real…i hope she win

133. olskool says:

WOW man all that and dimples `&+_^$^)**`@+`$$ program my cable for that date with all them fine ladies.
    Just can’t keep my eyes off them!!!

134. olskool says:

Doc,
    If i had a wish I would have her over for breakfast
    on the menu: milk and cereal

135. jae says:

Kiki, Risky, So Hood were the sexiest from there show

136. JASMINE says:

IM SO READY!!!

137. Ashley says:

OMG i dont feel like hearing bay bay bay mouth again…she is soooo DAMN annoying

138. Evie says:

Risky needs her on show, her and So Hood are a thugs dreamgirl true Bonnin & Clyde type. I love em both (yes homo) Lol! Cant wait to watch this just to see them! HEY Vh1 if you gave her a show it would be diffrent because of the contestents just like Dassiy!

139. Tay says:

What up Risky? I just wanted to know whats been going on with you? Do you travel much if so what cities do u like to go to?

140. Shonda Guster says:

What’s up Bay Bay Bay.

141. Shonda Guster says:

SO HOOD please don’t beat the hell out of Bubblez.

142. DEANDRE says:

WHAT SHE GOT AIDS OR SHE LOST WEIGHT

143. CLIFFORD LAKES says:

ALLRIGHT NOW IT’S TIME TO SHOW THEM WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT AND THAT M GIRL BAY,BAY,BAY. SHE WAS THE SMARTEST PERSON ON THE SHOW AND NOW IT IS TIME TO SHOW JUST HOW STRONG U R GIRL KILL IT SHOW THEM WHAT U GOT .

144. iMANi says:

lolz mayne this show goin be real crazy cuz i knw baybaybay always luking for sumbdy to beef wit and she might pik one of those folks form rock of love bus and those females real crazy!

145. selie says:

KO IS SUCH A DRAMA QUEEEN I HATE HER

146. selie says:

I LIKE BUBBLES I THINK SHE IS SO SWEET I THINK THAT CHANCE SHOULD HAVE PICK HER

147. MONEYBLACK007 says:

YES, I AGREE THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF CHARM SCHOOL SHOULD INCLUDE FLAVOR OF LOVE 3 GIRLS, AND TO BE HONEST STILL SOME FLAVOR OF LOVE 1 AND 2 GIRLS THAT WASNT ON THE FIRST CHARM SCHOOL SHOULD BE INCLUDED TOO. ALL THEM **#^_&&~%`!)_$!_( ES NEED HELP. BUT MY OPINION I THINK RICKI LAKE IS A GREAT PERSON TO TEACH THESE GIRLS CHARM AND ETIQUETTE. I HOPE RISKY WINS, I LIKE HER THE BEST.

148. Bigbrunner says:

Hell, Looks wonderful to me! Love em all! ( So Hood, we missed you! )

149. Maria says:

I love Bubbles!

150. deevas says:

risky was my favorite gal, she has the right attitude and she is super hot

151. celeste says:

you are my favorite girl on the show i hope you come out with your own

152. celeste says:

risky is my favorite girl on the show i hope she comes out with her own show

153. Wally says:

I want her to win she has potential and is willy to help people. She is the nicest person on that show anyway.

154. Mike says:

Bay Bay Bay can kiss my %`$`$`^!)&__+*# She looks like a nasty chicken that lost her wings in a #)~_)))#$_!~$~++ battle! She is the fakest #&^$))`~$!(_~)~%^ in the whole wide world. She wobbles her head like a bird trying to find a worm!

155. Landana says:

So Hood is So Fake!

156. pink says:

damn what happen to risky! girl looks finer now then she did on the show,i mean she was pretty on the show but now she looks 50x better

157. pink says:

ya know baybaybay is gonna start her sh#$ with some b*^% on this show

158. candy says:

when does the show come on?

159. bb says:

kiki really needs this because baby is a little crazy!!!

160. a says:

bay bay bay will be wrecking havoc by casting stones since she is soooooooooooooo “Perfect” ……

161. chocolat says:

Oh my Risky looks even better, you win this girl. you are my favourite. please get rid of bay bay bay.

162. 1nOnly~~ says:

O YEA ONE MORE THING THANK THE GREAT LORD ABOVE THAT WE DON’T HAVE TO LOOK AT MILF’S OLD A** NO MORE.

163. tynee says:

these r my girls fo life can’t wait 4 5/11/09 @ 9 vh1′s gon b poppin like my mac gloss may the best gal win oh then come scoop me up fo drinks 4 the celebration!

164. ELESHA says:

THIS IS MA GURL EVERY ONE!!!!!lOL
    U LOOK HOT

165. hannah says:

bay bay bay is so stupid and fake risky is the best!

166. TMNT says:

bubbles is frickin awesome.shes gonna win Charm School

167. oleta rucker says:

i do not think rikki lake will make a good head mistress i do not think she is tough enough

168. Audie says:

Bay Bay Bay all the WAY!!! She’ll make those trashy Rock of Love Girls CRY CRY CRY!!

169. jennifer says:

risky,u r ma favourite…like d way u are,ur smiles,ur shape,ur sometimes coolheaded n hard……i just like u.hope u keep it up,gal

170. nisha says:

you talk like a man!

171. kamal givens says:

i love risky, she is so sexy!

172. iNERD says:

I LOVED RISKY SHE SHUD HAV WON SHE IS SUM1 I CAN HANG WITH………BUT I LOVED SO HOOD 2 MAYBE ITZ JUS AN ATL THING BUT I ALWAYS LOVE DHA WILD PPL

173. tameya says:

so hood can kiss my @`)$_!&@@^!&*%! and kiki.

174. tameya says:

so hood ugly and bay bay bay ugly and kiki bay bay bay is a hater,real said dat bay bay bay is stuid & ugly i hate bay bay bay she ugly is hell. risky is cool risky my girls dis is a little girls by _+%&*#%*+)*_%%)%! es.the end

175. Bria says:

Bubbles gonna be acting a fool up on here. Bay Bay Bay know she gonna kill all them girls. lol

176. diamond says:

wat up risky i raelly wanted you to when real chance of love and hope you when charm school

177. JASMENNA says:

OMG!!!ITS LIKE 3 GIRLS ON HERE THATS JUST BEAUTIFUL…

178. Misz Meezy says:

why in da hell bubbles atupid asz on dar…she gon git ha asz kicked by risky…nd bay bay bay/..ugli _%&^^)(_^@_~@$!` starin asz git on my nerves 0o2…

179. Quatniana says:

The girls I cannot stand is without a doubt Bay Bay Bay, So Hood and KiKi. They are a bunch a nasties. The girls I love are Bubbles, Risky and K.O. I hope they win.

180. as says:

Fiesty should be on!

181. sexy k says:

I love risky she was the hottes girl and she is the only real one on the show and she is to pretty for chance so thank god he did not pick u

182. Ashley says:

RiSkY!!! LOOKin GoOd MAMA!!(NO HOMO) I still THiNK U sHouLD’VE WoN!!!

183. Ashley says:

KIKI ThiNKs She’s CraZy!!!! NNNNOOOTTT!!!! TryIN To HArd OakLAnd B**&^Es ArE RoWDY But DAmM!!! CAlM DowN BfOre SomEbODy CalMS U DOWN!!

184. lil cherry says:

risky is my girl….she betta win

185. Amakitty says:

I wish that someone would focus on the Gustav and Ike victims also rather than just focusing on the Katrina victims. Katrina happened 4 years ago and even though it’s great that people are still helping what about the victims of hurricane Gustav and Ike? People lost their entire communities for a second time in less than 4 years (the first was when Rita came in and wiped them out). Granted most of these communities are small and unknown, but none the less they were communities with people and families that were destroyed. Maybe in the future when a reality show or another show wants to help someone you might think of the little no name towns and people that make up a wonderful world.

186. pattie in cali says:

RISKY ALL THE WAY, risky keep it cool girl, don’t let others get to you, some in this show will throw you under the bus, i won’t name names right now, but i am sure their true colors will come to the surface, JUST LOOK OUT GIRL,
    BLESSINGS RISKY

187. K.. says:

I am in love with K.O… I got ur back … I hope u all learn’d something from dis … Stay focus’d … U are in School … Plus, ur not living ,if ur not learning nothin new everyday … All stay blesed …. K…

188. alyssa says:

omg!!!!!bubbles is tooooooo funny i love her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

189. Perzeus says:

bay bay bay is the finest thing gliding on two feet, with eyes of a angel and voice of a business woman who ever gets her hand is a lucky man

190. Lark says:

KO, Ashely & Farrah. I loved watching you each on your respective shows. You were always so entertaining. Now seeing you on Charm School, you no longer see like the (Losers I think I actually portrayed on purpose.) You each seem like genuine people who want to have a brighter future that lasts into your 50s & 60s without cosmetic surgery… Regardless of who stays and who goes, I hope the three of you find what you want and are happy with all that you get. You each seem to truly deserve your wishes to come true. Please DO NOT cut yourself short or give up.

191. disgusted says:

pretty disgusted by all the girls except bubbles.
    what has this world come to.blacks vs whites,really?
    kiki, bay bay bi***,and ashley are ugly human beings and i feel sorry for their current and future children.i hope bubbles wins because she may not be smart but she is a sweet girl/victim,who is being bullied because they know she wont defend her self.
    byebye kiki,bay bay bi***,your next!!!!

192. Jessika says:

I love the Blonde tourage girls!!! But just Ashley and Farrah@! Not Gia! shes stupid!!!! I cant believe she said Ashleys name to go to the red carpet! What a &@*_$@+`$*&%_+&&% id hit her!
    with love,
    jessika

193. Jessika says:

I love the Blonde tourage girls!!! But just Ashley and Farrah@! Not Gia! shes stupid!!!! I cant believe she said Ashleys name to go to the red carpet! What a #%+()(`*_*~@)@$#) id hit her!
    with love,
    jessika

194. jessika says:

I love the Blond tourage girls! But only Ashley and Farrah NOT gia she is such a dumb **+~_@#(%~~@^#`*! i cant believe she said ashleys name to go to the red carpet! God i would have nailed that **+~_@#(%~~@^#`*! to the ground! #+@~&*##@~*`&_%~ i think i need to be on charm school!

with love Jessika Jones

195. ken says:

SO HOOD IS HELLA SEXY. SHE KILLIN YOU HOES. BETTA CATCH UP.

196. Daylina says:

SOO, honestly i hated Ashley&Farrah on rock of love but now shes my favorite. Britney star is the biggest load of load. shes such a waste of egg and sperm. bay bay bay makes me so angry if i ever got in a five miles radius of her I’d go insane. Kiki is just a ghetto hoe and needs to leave. bubbles is adorable, i love her. Marcia is whateves. Natasha and Britonya<3 OH and so hood is so ugly fake and stupid i cant wait til she goes home,
    I HATE THE %_*#$++!)&+`*)$^ ING REAL CHANCE OF LOVE GIRLS!
    THEY’RE ALL DUMB SLUTS AND SERVE NO PURPOSE THEY MAKE THE SHOW SO UNENJOYABLE. (except bubbles)

197. against the b.s. says:

Tricky Fake is racist because the rock of love girls are just as loud and stupid as the real chance of love girls and she should have eliminated one of those tricks for walking off and showing total disrespect for the show.

198. Moe says:

Risky is so sexy and fine I just love that sweet, Sexy woman

199. Terrell says:

risky = 10 i hope she win lol

200. ashley says:

gurl do yo thing and beat all of them females you kan do it!!!!!!!!!

201. Payne says:

u r so my type!!!!!!
    i would do some things 2 u risky!!!!!
    all ima say is make sure 2 get at me, asap.
    im from NYC, (Southside Jamaica Queens) n i rap, model, n act. check me out: http://www.myspace.com/n8payne

202. Bill says:

‘So Hood’ is a total woman, but Riki Lake will check her down early so she wont be americas sweetheart, but ‘So Hood’ and I know wats goin on

203. Keianna says:

I must say, they picked the right girls. I like all of these women. Risky is my favorite because she is stunning & she isn’t a hood rat lol. She has more class them the rest.

204. Sabrina says:

I watched yesterdays episode and I just had to say something to the three big mouths. BAY BAY BAY; KIKI; SO HOOD. Your names speak for them selves, you all stick together because cattle herd together, all three of you have horse faces, and KIKI looks like a man. Ricky Lake made the best chose by sending her home. Poor Bubbles could not even speak the three horse’s were screaming so loud at her in her face. The three of these girls are so over dramatic that I think they need some sychological help not charm school. They were loud on all their shows, not loud in voice but loud in ignorant. YOU WILL NEVER BE NEW YORK……SO IF THATS WHY YOU ACT STUPID THEN YOU SHOULD STOP.

205. spicy365 says:

kiki u no u wrong for running yo mouth like that and then when it blow n yo face. +`_%!))`_^(@&$#)# im from east side oakland also. but dont let that b the reason u making us all look bad. and i luv ricky lake and she is far from raciest. get it right u just putting a whole new meaning to getto. making us all look bad. _%($!+^!~~%~@^^% the color of yo skin. act like a lady. its a time and place for everythang.

206. Bill says:

lets talk bout emotions, lets talk bout ‘So Hood’. Thats all woman there!!!!!

207. Oggie says:

Ricki you have got your hands full with this group!!! But I must say that there are a few girls there that realy are nothing but trouble. They are all Attitude!! Those are the girls that will make it so much harder for the other girls who realy want to change… and those girls are BayBayBay and Kiki!! They live for being loude and hurtful!! Kicki was booted out on this last show and that is good… but keep a close eye on BayBayBay because she stirs up troubole. The rest of the girls can do so much better without those two there. So Hood and Risky can be better people without the other two there.

208. tresa says:

come on rikki, we all know ashley should have been sent home. pleassssssssssssse ashley locked a person in the bathroom, is always called to the carpet and they sent kiki home. that was wrong!!!!

209. kiki says:

ii wanntt ashleyy to winn. she’s myy favvoriitee. lmao.

210. olivia barham says:

you her so pretty i love your tatoo i would love to know were you got it dont at. and your hair style look nice on you

211. MIA says:

THANK GOD THAT KIKI WENT HOME. BAY BAY BAY AND SO HOOD NEED MINDS OF THEIR OWN. STOP PICKING ON BUBBLES AND PICK ON K.O. OH NO YOU GUYS ARE SCARED OF HER BECAUSE SHE WILL STAND UP FOR HERSELF. GROW THE HELL UP LADIES, IF YOU’RE NOT THEIR FOR CHANGE THAT BOUNCE.

212. Miz.Trulish says:

Hey Gurls and i mean all the gurls i dont think its a black white situation ricke i love you and your show but i dont think you sent the right gurl home so what she scares the rest of them its just that her voice is very loud and i do feel like she was there for change. she just needed some more time and its not about the money i just feel change dont happens over night and you made a mistake but God knows all and see all tata for now. Truth

213. taliba says:

Ricki sent KiKi home and it was the wrong move. She did it because of the (fake) crying Rock of Love girls being so “scared” of the Real Chance of Love girls. Funny, those girls were so bad and loud themselves on Rock of Love. However you KNOW a “bad” white girl is never seen as worse than a “bad” Black one. Therefore suddenly they’re soooo “scared” and threatened when they face KiKi and Bay Bay Bay.
    I do think the “Real” girls should lay off Bubbles-she’s truely the “IT” of the female gender, and can’t help herself. However, I think it’s racist that the Real girls are seen as angry Black womaen, and they get the boot when it’s between them and the Rock of Love slut-lushes.

214. yummy says:

love dis pic gurl

215. stacy says:

the reason I didnt watch the real chance show was because all the black girls are loud,mouthy and bossy, and now you put them all on the charm school and they all stick in a group and are all loud and mouthy!thank god there wasnt another season of chance and real…the black girls are annoying to watch,like gang banger girls!

216. chel says:

why did you git so up set when kiki had to go home

217. don diva says:

Yall better represnt for us better than that yes these are stunning ladies yes they are great picks but they are making us black women look aweful

218. daidai says:

all of them is pretty ect for bubbles .i think why chance called her bubbles because how she talkes it souned like bubbles

219. witchy woman says:

Kiki deserved to go home. She ain’t nothin but a big mouth hoodrat. Same to Bay Bay Bay. Nothing but a big mouth crackhead lookin hoodrat. She’s a hypocrite too. Sittin there reading her bible and preachin at MILF on rcol. She ain’t no christian and she deserves to go home next.

220. tortoise says:

The show should be called Ricki’s School of Bigotry.

Interesting how institutional racism works. Its ok when all three girls are white to determine that they are safe. But when a a black girl is on the carpet,justice must be served. The other judges and all the girls (both white/black) are willing to judge and be judged based on the content of their character not the color of the skin.The person to send home should be Rickki not one of the girls. The tortoise

221. Diane says:

Season 3 of charm School with Riki Lake is terrible. Riki has no control over anything, and I haven’t seen anything that looks remotely like “lessons”. All these girls are reality show rejects who just want to move from one show to another!

222. Joy Dawson a.k.a. RISKY2 says:

223. Joy a.k.a. RISKY2 says:

RISKY BETTER WIN THAT MONEY AS LONG AS SHE DON’T GET INTO A FIGHT WITH ANYBODY. SHE BETTER WIN THAT MONEY BECAUSE IF SHE DON’T I’M GONE HAVE SOME WORDS FOR EVERYBODY[LOL]. I’M PLAYING ABOUT THE WORD THING SO SHE BETTER WIN IF SHE DON’T, BAY BAY BAY SHOULD WIN OR SO HOOD. YEAH SO IF NIETHER OF THEM WIN I’M GONE BE MAD THAN A THANG. SO THAT’S ALL I GOT TO SAY BUT I WANTED KI KI TO WIN WITH ALL THE OTHERS BUT SHE GOT VOTED OFF. SO I HOPE RISKY WIN OR BAY BAY BAY OR SO HOOD I’M GONE BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOLA AT YO GIRL RISKY 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH RISKY BETTER WIN LIKE EVERYBODY SAID SO IF SHE DON’T WIN RICKIE YOU BETTER WATCH YO BACK BECAUSE THEY GONE COME AFTER IF RISKY DON’T GET THAT MONEY[LOL] JUST PLAYING BUT RISKY BETTER WIN I’M NOT EVEN PLAYING RIGHT NOW I GOT A STRAIGHT FACE!!!!!!!RISKY ALL DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

224. shay says:

Look I think that all of them rock of love girls are dumb _$+@$*`_~)$~@%` hell..I dont understand why Ricki lake sent Ki Ki home cause she really didnt do anything… It aint her fault that thems other *)#)&^&~^*$#*@$#% es was scared of her….. the onlt thing that I can say to them rock of love girls is to not mess with the real chance of love grls cause they would get their _$+@$*`_~)$~@%` kick…

225. Ruben Flores says:

Damm Kiki I hated when they took u out girl u were such a mami Love to u ruben flores

226. taiar says:

i hope you winner them girls and you should beat them you rock chance should have pickde you i love your haiar bye

227. taiar says:

risky you rock lol win girl you can do this

228. Curt says:

I think Bubbles is very hot and I think that she should win the money. Also the other girls on the show needs two leave her alone and pick on someone else. But the other girls are afraid that she will win the show because she has what it takes. YOU GO BUBBLES and I wish you the best.

229. Chanel says:

I THINK THAT MY FAVORITE GIRL NAME RISKY NEED TO WIN BECAUSE SHE IS A GOOD PERSON AND SHE WANTS TO CHANGE AND SHE DESERVES TO WIN BECAUSE SHE IS OUT OF ALL THE DRAMA AND ALL THAT STUFF! NO HOMO SHE IS SO PRETTY AND I LOVE HER LIKE SHE IS REAL! I JUST HOPE RISKY WINS I’M GOING TO BE SO PROUD OF HER!

230. Truth says:

Kiki and Bay3 are PERFECT examples of why soooo many black men don’t deal with sisters. Them big mouth birds are disgusting.

I love how Risky and So Hood keep it real but kinda reserved and LOW TONE. All that screaming, yelling, bickering, bullying and unjustifiable confronting is just a pathetic ghetto mess.

Some people are beyond saving. There is NO HOPE for the 2 ghetto queens Kiki and Bay3

231. Sib says:

BAY BAY BAY Makes me sick. I can’t wait till she carries her ugly $)_*))^~_^#%_@@ home.

232. Ben says:

SO HOOD SHOULD CHANGE HER NAME TO SO DUMB !
    HOW DO YOU GIVE UP A 100 G’S !!!!!!!

233. race card says:

…and if anything Kiki needs Charm School the most, so she can CHANGE…

234. Kari says:

KIKI is a ugly hater… without out her wack weave and makeup she is nothing!!!!!

235. Nelly says:

I’m glad KiKi got sent home!!

236. Lisa says:

After watching tonight’s episode of Charm School, I won’t watch it again this season. It was the race card played. Look what people are allowed to do versus an african american woman that people fear because of her tone and the way she talks. That is an insult to african american women.

237. darius says:

bra not any not these gurls is as sexy is Brittanya

238. dizzy F baby says:

none of this girls are as sexy as Brittanya

239. AmySlays says:

I call bullsh*t on the race card propaganda. Seriously? race card? What a joke.

Check it.

FARRAH locked Brittaney Star in the bathroom as a joke. It might have went on for too long but if you watch the bonus clips shes sitting with her feet out the window of the bathroom waiting for them to open it. She wasn’t locked in a room with no way of getting out and if it was completely illegal, the producers or crew members would have stepped in and unlocked the door or told the girls enough. It was SCRIPTED!!!! Hello people. WAKE UP. its not REALITY! This was all part of the plan! Thats why in the interview with Gia when she was eliminated shes talking about how she got eliminated but she was filmed when she still had her CHARM SCHOOL PIN!!! Pay attention maybe you will understand most, if not all, of the things that happen on these type of shows are not real.

So back to the race card comment. They locked her in there.. but they didn’t make her fear them. They didn’t really intimidate her.

As for KiKi a few of the girls said that they felt she was threatening and mainly Bubbles was scared of her. Ricki wanted to eliminate more of the threat to a general populous than a non-threat by two blonds to another blond that wasn’t trying to have Ricki pinky promise her not to tell anyone that she was scared of Ashley and Farrah. WHAT IS TO BE SCARED OF THERE?

KiKi pops off at the mouth and can’t shut the hell up. I am glad she is gone. but this is not a race card thing. The first two girls to leave were WHITE. If it was about race they would have been eliminating all the african american girls with the quick.

Put the race card in a pipe and smoke it. I’m sick of that easy excuse instead of owning the fault.

240. wes says:

(&~%&@#^~)@%!)$` those stupid #^!^!^@!!+(`)!) __^!!)~*$&!$#^(*`~ s from real chance at love
    all they do is yell in their stupid __^!!)~*$&!$#^(*`~ voices, waving their stupid __^!!)~*$&!$#^(*`~ hands in the air (&~%&@#^~)@%!)$` those nigs

241. Carter Van says:

BUBLES IS MY GIRL!

242. tania says:

BAY BAY BAY Loud Mouth skank!!! Yuck get rid of that thing!!

243. Tyra says:

ohkay so let me start off by sayinq. risky, bay bay bay, so hood, && kiki are the best. Ashely might be a bad #&`!%~#^$_)&&+#&^ but she aint that bad to $*!**&“+$(~%`%` with one of them. Kiki should havve never went home that was really dumb. Thats just the way black women talk. Ohkay. Bubbles is a dumb ~(_@$$~__+!%%~& #&`!%~#^$_)&&+#&^ who cant $*!**&“+$(~%`%` inq talk and needs to take her scary, ugly, dumb ~(_@$$~__+!%%~& non speakinq english ~(_@$$~__+!%%~& home. I wish so hood would have never left. But bay bay bay and risky got this `_@+%~+!#!)^_@&$ No one got class like a black women when it come down to money and `_@+%~+!#!)^_@&$ like that. Risky is like my idol. I wish i could meet her. She is so pretty. And bay bay bay remind me of my mom. She is the `_@+%~+!#!)^_@&$ So $*!**&“+$(~%`%` all yu other charm school #&`!%~#^$_)&&+#&^ es.
    holla

244. Man says:

245. Man says:

Risky and Bay Bay Bat R so sexcii hope 1 or the other wins and how can I get a date……….lol……u WANT B DISAPPOINTED PROMISE…..

246. Alexis Nixon says:

Bay Bay Bay and Ki Ki are ways on each others tops they need to grow up and act like women bubbles dont do anything to them and they are always on her back…bay bay bay is just a #@&~`%*$~$!)@$@+ eater 4 real…Bubbles is a real women because a real women know how to keep her cool

247. lorin says:

I honestly think that all these girls are the wrong girls for the show. I’ve watched a few epsiodes and i was blow away at all the fighting and complaining about doing things. not one has done anything to prove that they want to change who they are. i think they are just greedy. time for them to all grow up.

248. starr says:

i love that outfit gurl!!!

249. Melissa archer says:

Nice outfit and pictures

250. dj flip says:

vh1 should do a bubblez of love so that i can sign up.
    bubblez of love, bubbley love or something like that…. she is not like a _$($`+%+`~%!_+%)@@ ed child, she is just like a child at heart although some times her accions are a little _$($`+%+`~%!_+%)@@ ed but i really think thats what makes her so special in my eyes…. and there is no such thing as a _$($`+%+`~%!_+%)@@ ed child it called “child with special needs”….. i really like this girl… bubblez marry me …lol

251. rod says:

K.O is the best looking girl on the show. she has true beauty, K.O of love!

252. Lucas Matteson says:

u girls are all beautiful and check this i met this girl who broke my heart now i am very sad what should i do i mean i care for this girl alot but watching you girls on tv made me realize how important life really means to me here is my mailing address 104 phillip street Frankfort Ky 40601 and my phone number (502)357-7681 so u girls can call me anytime u want. oh so hood ur hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u remind me of this girl who i use to date ur smile make me smile thank you

253. tae says:

hey risky how are you doing

254. Antonio Wilson says:

bay bay bay you r so hot. i got to say bay bay bay!!!!

255. Jade says:

I think that all the girls are nice but thay just need to look on the inside and find their inner woman.

256. Jade says:

You woman are all sexy in your on way I just think that all of you should look in the inside and try to find your inner woman.

257. Darius Irving says:

damn u sexy my cuzin chris would like u. how old r u cuz i wanna hook u up wit him

258. Darius Irving says:

**(&@#@~%!@^@&$$ i like u u aint even u blazin

259. Darius Irving says:

@+$~`($#!`_()##& i like u u aint even u blazin

260. Toya305 says:

RISKY keep it cute girl.

261. kameron says:

love that drees

262. Anthony Waxton says:

i am just so in love with your character or should i say yourself. i would love to have the opportunity to chat or maybe even talk to you one day. be easy and stop holding what you feel inside.

263. camillia says:

i think dey hella mean to bubbles..bubbles is adorable dey need to stop haten for realz..
    I LOVE YOU BUBBLES!!

264. MissSeptember says:

I can’t stand Bay Bay Bay..She gets on my damn nerves!! Risky kinda gets on my nerves too but I do love Bubbles. She’s so sweet. :)

265. kayteedaemp says:

ladies please add me on myspace;;;check out my profile,,emperial entertainment by the way omg im in love with one of you

266. Prophecy says:

risky da sexiest 1 out of all of them. she real and she look good. she da reason i watch the show so if she gets eliminated i aint watching it no more

267. Teara Coleman says:

She is really a dollar piece

268. dessy says:

hey ko.. i think u are very pretty… u are the best looking girl on the show… and i love that dress…

269. crb2 says:

I was flipping through the channels and stopped on Vh1 and started watching Charm School and Discovery had “Pig Bomb” about the expanding wild pig population in the US.
    The only difference was that that in one show they called the animals in question “pigs”, in the other they called them “girls”.
    The ‘pigs” on Pig Bomb were nicer, specially when they were attacking.
    Oh, and they didn’t drink nearly as much either!

270. KieKie says:

I think they had no right at eliminating KiKi. I also think that all of these girls are right for this show but thier is 4 girls that I did not like at all and that is the blond torage and Brittany star. They are really crazy and out of controle and it really seems like that they want to get in a fight.

271. GABRIELLE A.K.A.DIVA says:

BAYBAY U WORK IT GIRL AN RISKY I LOVE THE TOTTO~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

272. Gabrielle Ragsdale says:

BAYBAY I GABBYLOVES YOUR LOOKS AN SO HOOD U NO I LIKES THAT DRESS N RISKY I LOVES THAT TATTO~!
    ~!~!~!~!~LOVE GABRIELLE A.K. A DIVA

273. L.P says:

u r so sexy i hope u win but if u dont get up with me ill take care of u

274. Caila says:

Dear,bubbles i think you are not stupid like everyone thinks. i really think you are very unique it your own way. YOU ROCK BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!

275. Melvin says:

Bubbles is the best!!!!!

276. Melvin says:

Bubbles is the best!!!!! i like her,+ ashley and brittanya and risky, marcia aint that bad either! lol, i wish farrah never quit! but bubbles is my fav!

277. KKATHLEEN says:

why not give Bay Bay Bay her oen show looking for a man or somthing to make her shine she is one great elegant lady and i think that she deserves a man.

278. MICHELLE says:

I have been watching the show from the beginning, and I have to say that my two favorite ones are from this group. Sadly enough though, Bay Bay Bay is gone. I loved her, and I think she will go a long way in life. She is very unselfish, and I will miss Bay Bay Bay. I think that Bubbles is very sweet, and I’m hoping that she wins. It is a toss up know between her and Marcia from the Rock of Love Girls. I would either like to see Bubbles or Marcia win.

279. Michelle says:

I know that most of these girls are gone now. I’m sad to see Bay Bay Bay go, but she is very unselfish, and I think that Charm School has changed her a lot, and she was not going to change anymore. Way to go Bay Bay Bay, I will miss you, but I know that you will go far in life. I hope out of all of these girls that Bubbles wins. I love her, and she has also changed for the good. She is smart, and so many of the girls call her stupid, and that is very cruel. I love Bubbles and I hope that she wins. Good luck Bubbles and I love you.

280. Chelley says:

Dear Ricki Lake,

I love the show, and I feel like if any of the Real Chance of Love Girls should win, it was Bay Bay Bay. I’m sad that she is gone now, because she was my favorite girl from this group. Now if any of The Real Chance of Love Girls win I would like to see Bubbles win. I love her, and the rest of them that are left are giving Bubbles a hard time and calling her stupid. Just because Bubbles has a young voice, I don’t think that she is stupid. I find that Bubbles is very intellegent, and I love her. I hope that Bubbles has a chance at the big money. I will just have to wait to see what happens.

281. mylisa says:

well i think that all of the girls are doing there best to change lorin thats what they’re there for to change i have seen every episode and they have defintly have made progress. And by the way i love the outfits they wear.

282. Michelle says:

I’m so sad to see Bay Bay Bay leave. Out of all the Real Chance of Love Girls she was my favorite. Now I’m hoping that Bubbles has a chance to win. Out of the two of the Real Chance of Love girls her and Risky, I like Bubbles better. I think that she is more down to earth, and I love Bubbles. Good luck Bubbles. I hope that you make it to the end.

283. Michelle Lee Martin says:

Dear Ricki Lake,

I’m so sad to see Bay Bay Bay leave, and I’m glad that KO or Ki Ki did not come back. There would only be trouble in the house if they did. Bay Bay Bay was my favorite from The Real Chance of Love Girls, and I’m going to miss her. There are only two left from The Real Chance of Love Girls, Risky, and Bubbles. If either one of these girls win, I hope that it is Bubbles. I think that so many of the girls are mean to her, and she is more down to earth. It should be interesting on seeing who wins the grand prize. I can not wait to see what happens.

284. C. says:

Bay Bay Bay,
    If there’s any woman on that show with class it’s you .
    Your Breath Taking !!
    Real reeally screwed himself missing out on you .
    You need a show.
    Call GFet Real with Bay Bay Bay.

find a cat with style and is smooth .

285. derick wilson says:

SHOULD HAVE HAD YOUR SHIRT OPEN MORE SO WE COULD LOOK AT YOUR BOOBS .BY THE WAY YOU HAVE SOME NICE AND SEXY ONES.THIS EMAIL IS MY COUSINS BUT SHE WILL TELL ME ABOUT IT.

286. magicfingers says:

Damn she is sexy

287. Rodney says:

Why do the students that are doing the right thing and learning the lessons getting expelled, while the girls that are failing are allowed to continue on the show and win the $100,000? Ricki you owe Bubbles $100,000 and you should personally make it your mission that her dream of being a cartoon voice over artist happesns. Once again, disappointed in a reality show. Please expel Ricki.

288. na-na says:

bay bay bay i would love 2 b like you i cant b leave yu gave your spot up that shows a true women i think yu change alot n ithink yu should be queen 4 a day i think kids n tens would look up to yu n ket ya haters b haters cuz at da end of da day yuor da better person so i hope yu the best n god bless yu

289. Wendi says:

Ashley, Do you even know what a GPA is? You’re a loser who didn’t finish high school so you try to hide your stupidity by being mean to Bubbles. Grow up and get your GD you dumb B….!

290. BReezy16 says:

Risky look the best point blank

291. Bonnie says:

Brittanya didn’t start the fight , Marcia did. It’s not right that Brittanya was sent home .

292. nelly says:

All of these girls are silly instead of you all getting person of the street and training and bettering them you will put stupid girls like these on and people need more help than them

293. L.M.R4ever says:

okay, so ive watched this show a lot!
    and baybaybay was my favortie, she has learned a lot of things from charm school. to be honest i dont even know what was wrong with her at first! if i had to chose who i think should win, it would be risky because i think that she is learning how to open up! plus shes just showing so much progress than any of the other girls.
    and the girls that are remaining on the show is ashley, risky, and marsia

294. L.M.R4ever says:

okay, so ive watched this show a lot!
    and the girls that are remaining on the show is ashley, risky, and marsia.
    i have to disagree with lorin, because these girls come on this show to change. they maybe fighting and stuff, but they are just trying to learn how to become a better person. they are only on this shwow because they want to change.

295. Porsha says:

To Me Personally My Favorite Girl Is Risky She Is Somebody I Would Love To Meet If I Meet Her I Wouldnt Konw What To Do I Think She Has A Very Big Heart And Is Very Sweet To Every One She Is A Very Strong And Beautiful Women She’s More Like A Big Sister To Me So Please If Its Possible I Would LOve To Meet Risky Please Im Begging Tihs Would Mean Everything To Me And I Would Change My Life Forever And Im Really Going Through A Trauma Recently My Father Had A Stroke So MY LIfe Hasen’t Been To Same I Love MY Father To Death What Would I Do Without Him He’s My Backbone Please Please Make This Possible

296. Renee Dethlefs / holdrege , ne says:

Ricki , I really think that u should get rid of (ashley) , she is one fake ~$(+^()*_)%&@@+)@ rude , crude and just down ghetto .
    She is only there for the money , the other girls
    are at least trying, she is just there for the cash ,
    the only time she is sorry for anything that she does is at elimanations, she is the same drunken ~$(+^()*_)%&@@+)@ she
    was on rock of love , sneaky , lying , and she talks everyone down, she has learned nothing and will not learn anything , because she is not there for any good reason , she care nothing about the other people that she comes in contact with , it is always about her .
    Now on the other hand , i really think that MARCIA
    has come a long way , and i really wish her the best.

297. olivia says:

i just finished watchin charm school and im verry mad that riki lake sent brittania home!! idk think she understand thats shes gonna go to freakin prison ok im so pist i kno like ten other of my cusins need bail so ima little or alot mad at riki lake!!

298. Vanessa says:

I am so proud of Risky. I too, don’t like opening up, but I learned from Risky it doesn’t matter what people have to say or think about you, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that she feels better about herself opening up. Thanks for that Risky.

299. heidi says:

I love charm school and I think that Marcia or Risky deserves to win

300. MicaGuera says:

Hello Ricki, I am astonished at how you have allowed for “Drunk” Rude” ASHLEY to continue on the show… She has totally not changed. You should have choosen bubbles over Ashley… That was a low blow to Bubbles self esteem.

I hope she does not win the money. It would totally be unfair.

301. DJ says:

I Just Finished Watching Charm School And I Hope Risky Win.. Idk Why Brittanya Got Voted Off If Anybody It Should Have Been Marcia Kuhz Tha Only Thing That Changed About Ha Wuhz Not Drinking.. But I’m All Fa Risky.. She Sexy, Smart, And She Is Progressing.. Oh Yeah! Shiiid That Wuhz Funny When Risky Said I’ve Never Ridden Uh Horse Uh Mechanical Bull Then She Said I’ve Never Ridden Anything Uh Uh I Meant I Never Rode Uh Animal Lol..

302. niocole says:

Risky is going to win and that is the spoiler

303. Nadine says:

i love your hair, tell me what kind of hair is it, please.

304. Deborah Carter says:

Ricki,
    I turn 50 in less than 6 months and have never been prompted to right an email to a show until now. Ricki I am disappointed in your decision to send Bubbles home over Ashley. I agree Ashley needs more work. Yet do you think that removing Bubbles helped Ashely move to a higher level. I doubt it. Bubbles brought Ashley out of the closet and showed her true colors. Ashley spent most of the show(s) disapproving of others and was “deliberately” disrespectful and hurtful. Yet Bubbles who was timid and needy at the beginning mustered the courage to work through a lot of those issues. I agree with Ashley that Bubbles was too preaching. However, when someone is changing some of that behavior it helps them reinforce it by saying it out loud. Bubbles could have used your guidance, Ricky, to help her work through those kind of issues that push people away. Yet you chose to let Bubbles go even when you knew her bully was right next to her. I am just glad that my daughter never got into this show to see those who risk, try no matter what, and nice girls are destined to finish last. I will not watch the remainder of this season. Respectfully, Deb

305. gjetson says:

marcia is a total piece of crap and mad fake,

306. skella says:

i think risky deserves to win she’s more dedicated to charm school ………….ashley is a complete FAKE

307. jl says:

woooooooooooooooooow nuff said

308. francheska says:

i love chram school its the boom like tic tic

309. tayyya says:

WHO WON CHARM SCHOOLL !!

310. ashley says:

Didn’t get to watch…who won???

311. Vanessa Ann says:

I feel that Ricki is not a very good dean. She is sending people home for bettering themselves and letting the people that are growing stay because she says they need it more, but the reason for the show is so that they person that changes the most wins. Also the last show she sent Brittania home and Marcia was the one who started the fight not Brittania. Marcia needs to go home she shouldn’t win just because she isn’t drinking alcohol. If anyone should win its Risky because the other two should have gone home along time ago.

312. KI'ARAH says:

KIKI,BAYBAYBAY,SOHOOD,RISKY, AND BUBBLES ARE DAH REAL DEAL……I LOVE U BAYBAYBAY AND RISKY DAH MOST KUZ I KAN RELATE 2 YALL BETTA…..

313. celeste says:

314. celeste says:

i love these pics but i hope charm school does another show this show was just to good to not do another one and i dont think risky shpold be there i think she has learned enough from charm school

315. DION HILL says:

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO MEET RISKY

316. KayKay says:

Bubbles was my freaking favorite, hands down. Although she did say some stupid stuff at times I think she was one of the only genuine girls at Charm School and deserved that money.

317. Johnathan says:

This was my favorite girl out of all the shows put together

318. Lulu says:

i really dont think that ashley should get sent home i was mad when brittanya got sent home but not ashley i mean shes devloped so much!

319. LULU says:

Ashley should win Marcia no i mean she’ll probulay go out and buy her some drinks and since you would of given her the money…. and then theres Risky what was bad about her? selfish thats all not opening up nothing much! ashley has gotten ALOT better i totally say ashley should win she desrveses it sorry not real good on meh spelling

320. sf says:

dumb marcia should have went home, brittania took the loss very well and if it weren’t for marcia she would still be there.

321. cee cee says:

u betta get it girl

322. Tiffany says:

Im so proud of Risky&&im happy she won..When she did her speach i cried like i was just there.She touched me in many ways and to know that she finally opened up to millions of people made her a bigger and more of a stronger women..Im so proud of you Risky.

323. Felicia says:

I agreed with Ricki that Risky should be the winner of charm school because I think that we are a lot alike and never met. Risky had an issue with patience and who better know that it is something that is needed in everyday life. Risky also was the most repectful,intelligent (besides Bay Bay Bay) and honest person there. I love you Risky and want you to know ” Keep yo head up girl, you have so much going for you, and now that you have found patience not only use it in your daily life but help someone else learn to have them. If you start where you are and I start here we could meet in the middle SPREADING PATIENCE AND LOVE. your girl Felicia -Louisiana

324. alexis says:

Risky looks pretty on this pictures(NO HOMO)but i hope she win.Marcia is a drunk and she shouldn’t win .the otha is just in da way

325. nanaessa says:

dear Ricki it must have been so hard for u 2 make that decision to choose risky!im proud!!!!!!!

326. Shanta says:

I am so proud of Risky, she seems to have been through alot. But she is the prime example of god will make a way out of no way!!!! I wish Risky all the success & happiness her heart can hold!

327. Heather says:

I think it sucks that Risky won Charm School. I think Ashley should have won and I think that the only reason Risky won is because she cried at the end. She never opened up during the season about any specifics only saying she had a bad past and went through bad things. BOO HOO Who hasn’t? Ashley was at least there for a reason … to make a better life for her and her son and she actually opened up in the lessons. Ricki should have stayed in whatever hole she was in when she washed up as a TV Talk Show host cuz she sucked. She was blind. Risky does not deserve that money. Ashley I am so sorry you didnt win because you should have. Marcia was not even in the contest cuz the only thing she did was stop drinking for 8 weeks. BIG DEAL

328. MSS.DIVA says:

I LOVE CHARM SCHOOL AND I’M SO EXCITED THAT RISKY WON BECAUSE SHE WAS THE BEST…AND SHE SEEMED MORE OUTSTANDING AND EDUCATED…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

329. Black Diamond says:

Not only is Risky aka Ebony beautiful inside..but damn!!! Check out that sexy )(%)_@*^!&))#%( body and those pretty )(%)_@*^!&))#%( eyes….this is a sexy Chick….I just had to find her on the internet and check her out..i am going to use this pic as a screen saver..all i have to say is “DAMN BABY, BABY DAMN!” Feel me…I love her personality to death..she is sooo genuine..keep it up sexy…u are the total package!!!!!!!!!!!!

330. stephanie says:

hi risky I really admire you and I think that you are a wonderful person. maybe we can be friends

331. BREEZE says:

I AM SO PROUD OF RISKY…I THINK SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT…AND SHE IS VERY RESPECTABLE…I THINK RICKI LAKE DEFINATELY PICKED THE RIGHT GIRL!!!

332. b-lo girls says:

i am realy happy that risky ,better yet ebony has achieved a goal of communication and the understanding the importance of expressing her self where im from alot of young girls have extremely similair story and it nice having the feeling of exceptance so i would just like to thankyou for your inspiration…(b-lo)

333. grace says:

RISKY (EBINY JONNES) WON! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

334. natasha says:

i am sooooo glad she won she pretty sweet and deserve it good luck,and god bless!

335. scarlett says:

Yes!!! Risky won!! I wanted her to win sooooo bad!!

336. Kali says:

Omg i so have been wanting bay bay bay 2 win but then she went home so right now i want Risky 2 win but i do like everyone 1 of the 3.

337. chrishauna says:

girl you tried to get ur man

338. Drea says:

Hey I am so so happy that Risky won this. She is a roll model and a huge icon in my life. I really want to get in contact with her.

339. Ashley Pooh says:

I am so happy that my girl Risky won!!!!!!!!!

340. miyah says:

congrats risky!!!

341. francesca says:

omg!! risky ur my inspiration i can truly say that u gt something unique bout u u courageous, strong ,smart and inspirering i wnt to be jst like yu wen i grow up yu very classy and real and dats exacly wt i like bout u. yu awesome and maybe wen if i have a girl wen i grow up im gonna name her after u /BUT nt now cuz im just a teen im only 15 and im bout to turn 16 on sept 21 but if u wnt to reply pplzzzzz dat will be my dream to met you but talking is a start so ill take it…. to talk to me plzzzzzzzzz yu can talk to me on my e mail on my space babycesca1@yahoo.com have a great life…….

342. kayla and sophie says:

you r so cute!

343. Adriana says:

I think Bay Bay Bay or Risky derserves too win because they have a positive attitude and very good too get along with if you get to know them and the rest of the gurls i dont realy care about no disrespect i dnt care if no body get mad cause cant no body bete my `~*@^%+@$%@+__& lol cause im a boss. You can juh called me M!$$.B0$$Y

344. misnene says:

Congrats on your win. never thought i would b sayin sumthing like this but u inspired me. Keep ya head up and Do u.

345. MARIE says:

I’M SO PROUD OF YOU,YOU ARE MY ROLE MODEL……

346. Mia says:

Does anyone know where KO bought that wonder woman bikini she was wearing on Charm School? I loved it and want to buy it!

347. hot boy says:

risky u r like an angel and i love your sexy tatoo by your waist stay sweet and i love u

348. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww says:

i hate bay bay bay she is sososososososososososo ugly i love ko,sohood,risky,kiki. bubbles is so dumb her and chance belong together they are dumb alike

349. rgb says:

send me message soon and phone me on (0166868497 )

350. torrie says:

If So Hood had a show I go be on that _$$^~!!%$)~&“!)

351. jermaine says:

were is natasha

352. Nika says:

AWWW i miss bubbles.. she just so sweet. any1 know her real name?

353. glo says:

hey there risky this glo. My bro and i met u in tha atl airport and he took a pic wit ya. jus sayin wat up

354. savannah says:

This pic is so cute you are my role model risky luv u!!

355. movallchick says:

you look so pretty right here

356. alyssa says:

i love risky nd so hood bruh…..no homo

357. Marcus says:

Risky is model material, baby girl is all that. Honestly she should get off the reality tv and someone should offer her a chance on CSI, or law and Order.

358. lokito says:

shorty lookin gud hit me up

359. 850372 says:

What a lovely day for a 850372! SCK was here

360. 4697638 says:

What a lovely day for a 4697638! SCK was here

361. The information what time you will obtain belonging whilst the overturn cellphone search is exceedingly trustworthy, in addition to that is arranged in a really uncomplicated what time comprehend format as soon as achieve positive whilst you need not run through as well weighty moment in deciphering it.

362. Still nonetheless there are multiple many methods as locate cell phone numbers, as you require quick results whilst you know how to wish in, you strength necessitate to consume a turn around phone search system.

363. Several people who receive prank before unknown calls need otherwise need to be knowledgeable about how to hit upon the private caller essentials. after search a cell phone number plus find the personal specifics of the caller you need as soon as fritter a mobile phone search service.