The Celebreality Interview – Chardonnay

rayj_8_1_fjie8_20

We finally caught up with Chardonnay (although she’s still the latest girl to be eliminated from For the Love of Ray J, since no one was sent packing this week). Below, she talks about her “homey” connection with Ray, accusations that she’s a stripper, her relationship with alcohol and why she considers herself to be a lady.

How was your time on the show?

It was good. It was a learning experience. I didn’t expect it to be exactly like it was with the cameras in your face every second. It was crazy, but it was fun.

It seemed like you came real hard. You were the focal point of the first episode, but you seemed to calm down as time went on. Was that editing or strategy on your part?

It was kind of editing. There was a lot more fun stuff that happened that wasn’t shown, but it was more of a conscious decision. I did come hard because I needed to stand out. There were a lot of girls and he didn’t know any of us. I took the opportunity to step ahead of the pack, but then I drew back because I didn’t want to be known just for that. I have so many sides to me. I showed that I was a well-rounded person.

You had the other girls hating from the start.

I think they were jealous. Their reaction was like, “Well, if that’s what he wants, that’s not what I’m offering.” It was crazy because he had just said, “Do something to make yourselves stand out,” and they did nothing. Don’t be mad at me just because I can take instructions. But in the beginning, we didn’t know anybody. We didn’t even know anybody’s names. They had a right to be mad at me. But at the end of the day, I really didn’t care and I still don’t care. I was there for Ray and I think I showed him that.

What did you think about his assessment that you guys only had a “homey” connection?

He was entitled to his opinion. I respect that, and I respect his decision. We were friends, we are friends and we will forever be friends, basically. I just feel like the situation was misunderstood. I was trying to prove to him that you can have a girl that’s the best of both worlds. They can be your friend, you can go to parties and play basketball together, but you can still have a relationship. I wanted to show him those sides, and I think he might have misunderstood that. But hey, what can I do?

Did you feel like your stronger was connection than he did?

I did. I was very shocked. I didn’t expect to get eliminated when I did, and I didn’t expect for that to be the reasoning behind it. I didn’t think that was a valid enough reason, considering some of the other people in the house. It’s like, why wouldn’t you want a friend? If we were friends, maybe the connection would have arisen in time. There were emotions involved in my part and I really felt like I was going to make it further than I did.

Do you feel like Danger took up his time?

I do, but at the end of the day, it’s a competition. You won’t get your time unless you win dates, and if you don’t win dates, you have to make time in the house. Some girls were more forward than others, but I’m not gonna cling to you and smother you. That’s not me.

What do you think about alcohol defining your character? Was that a fair representation?

I’m not that big of a drinker. If alcohol is there, I’m gonna drink it. What girl would turn down a drink? It’s fun. I’m not an alcoholic, though, and I don’t want to be seen as the alcoholic. Yes, my name is Chardonnay, because that’s my favorite beverage. I don’t drink hard liquor. I like wine. I feel like it’s a classy drink. Throughout the show, yes, I was drinking Chardonnay, but you never saw me drunk. You never saw my head in the toilet and I didn’t get eliminated for being a party girl. So I don’t feel so bad.

You weren’t drunk on the first episode?

I was tipsy! A lady never gets drunk, she gets tipsy.

It’s a little surprising to hear you refer to yourself as a lady, just because you were so salacious.

I’m very much a lady. Some things have to be done, and there’s editing involved, too. They’ll show you what they want you to see. The things I did like the splits and the scene in the bar, that was me having fun. That’s how I have fun and that’s how I would entertain my man. It just so happened that I was trying to get a man on national television. We had conversations. We did other stuff. It wasn’t just, “Oh when I see him, I’m gonna go into a split.” It wasn’t like that.

You were accused of being a stripper. Are you?

No, I am not. That came up on the first episode, and I was like, OK. I didn’t need to explain myself to them. I was not about to prove to them that I’m this or not that. That was none of their business. People can say what they want, but anybody can do a split. A regular person can do a split. If you stretch long enough, you can do a split. Cheerleaders can do a split. It’s not like I’m doing a double cartwheel round-off back handspring, you know?

I think it takes special talent to do what you did on the stripper pole.

Yes, it does. It takes a lot of arm strength, but people take pole dancing classes. It’s a form of exercise. There could be a lot of different reasons why I was able to do that other than being a stripper.

During your lie-detector montage, it seemed as though you had said “Yes” to a question asking if you’d sleep with any of the girls in the house. Did you say that?

No, I did not. I said no and it came back that I was telling the truth. (Laughs)

After the lie-detector test, you comforted a shaken Danger. Did you have a bond with her?

I wouldn’t say it was a bond. Me and Cocktail were the coolest in the house and we’re still cool. But out of everyone, Cocktail and Danger were the only ones that I would make an effort to talk to. Danger was cool sometimes, and sometimes she wasn’t. Sometimes she felt like talking and sometimes she got into competition mode. I can understand that. She’s a cool girl, and I feel like she may be misjudged and misunderstood.

Do you feel like your portrayal was accurate?

I do, for the most part. I wish they had shown some in-depth conversations we had and I wish they would have shown that we had fun in the house. It wasn’t just all catty and at each other’s throats. But I think I was portrayed well. They portrayed me as a real girl. I could do nothing else but be me, and I did me to the fullest.

Keep up with Chardonnay via her MySpace.

For The Love of Ray J show pages
For The Love of Ray J full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. Faith says:

Chardonnay was my favorite from the beginning! Girl, you did your thing, no doubt!

2. Dwayne says:

Chardonnay was the realest girl in the house.

3. keisha says:

Chardonnay I was cheering you on girl, but I do feel at dinner you did come across as being more of a homie that a long term companion. Don’t sweat it though, you’ll get your prince!

4. vontasha says:

hi i think that chardonnay is the most realest girl in the house i had like her a lot i thought that she was cool down to eath..thanks for your time

5. bebe says:

I liked chardonnay. I was surprised ray let her go.

6. Timia says:

Gurl, if he wants someone like Unique lying, fake (`^**_#**_`~%~( than thats on him, i was hoping you won cause you seem really cool and like you will stand by yo man threw hard times, if so thats good *$$^*$++*@@&@!#+ But since you are gone i know we both are hoping he chose %_*`@&$%@`))#^%_ tail.

7. MzLaLa says:

Some people forget that this is a reality show. I think the reason why Chardonay didn’t get pick because she was true to the game and Ray would have feel in love with her and therefor it wouldn’t be a 2nd show. If you think about it Unique, Danger and #%+~&!@*%_%_*@$+ tail aren’t stable enough to hold down a relationship with Ray J. In return be on the look out for season 2

8. April Montgomery says:

I think Chardonnay was very real through-out the whole show. I wish Ray didn’t eliminate her. Cause when u look at the remaining girls,they all have a hiidden agenda. Unique is there for exposure, Danger is f-ing crazy, $+$&`!)_`%+`&)&$ tail is weak and there for Ray’s money. So I really think Chardonnay would have been the better choice. But that my opinion

9. Gee says:

Dang Chardonnay! Sorry to see you go girl.. I really believed you were real & down for RayJ. Unique is all about herself; Danger is dangerous & needs to grow up & get some help; & `*~%~_!)^*!$%+$) tail is too weak for RayJ.
    Like someone said at least u did have that homey/family connection so he knew u were real also. Keep on doing your thing classy lady…then tighten it up & do it even better!

10. gee says:

Coolest chick in the house

11. angela says:

hi ray j i am a big fan of yours.Loved you in one on one you were very funny.I have a couple coments for you.First I want to tell you that I absolutly love DANGER she is so different and i feel like all the other girls was just putting up a front. Unique should have ben the first to go. thnx for taking time to entertain us!!!!!

12. angela says:

nothing against you CHARDONNAY but you were TOO HOOD for ray so i dont think you were good enough for him. but DANGER IS JUST HIS TYPE………

13. Ardus says:

What? How is she gonna lie about not being a stripper after we saw her say that she is one, plain as day? Why didn’t the interviewer confront her about this?

14. Drew says:

Chardonnay is one of my favorite girls to grace any reality show on Vh1. She was the only girl on the lie detector test that was proven to be there for Ray J and not for money and fame, and she was so sweet, confident, and had loads of personality. :)

15. shawty says:

why he would send Chardonnay home and keep Danger freakish azz is beyond me….all i say is this is all for t.v. and his new cd and he’s not really lookin for love with these girls….TMZ showed him out still hangin with other females TODAY!!! reality t.v. is nothing REAL

16. dat gal says:

like she says, she’s a true lady. dancing on a pole dont make u a stripper, she’s a very nice girl and i wish her the best

17. Davedra says:

i dont think you are a stripper i think u should have stayed and unique should have went home!!!!!!!!!
    i hate that fat cow!!!!!

18. Cherry says:

Chardonnay was my fav. If you was in my town we could hang! She reminds me of me. Keep being real and true cause it all works out in the end.

19. melvyn ellyson says:

Chardonnay you’re the one no one else, you’re the one. You were ladylike thoughtout the time you were on the show. Doing the splits for your man, got skills and love for your man. You revealed you can be intellectual and at the same instant sexy and intense for your man. You did display the two sides of a lover, the cerebal and the passionate, what an exciting, explosive combination. The majority of comments directed at you are positive, we all discern you are a beautiful woman not only externally but internally also. Why not a friend and a lover? When the passions cool and that is the foundation of an intimate relationship what happens then? The one that’s right, best, for the focus person of these reality television dating shows are never chosen. It seems like the focus person is looking for a quick fix of passions, romance, love so claimed to be the reasons for the show is never qualified as the true premise of the competition by him/her. Chardonnay you’re the one, the only one, a friend first, then a lover how wonderful but wrong for that type of show. But you showed all us watching that you are a beautiful person as well as a beautiful, loving, skilled woman, defining how to please your man through his mind and imagination. If Daisy from ‘Rock of Love’ can merit her own television reality show so can Chardonnay, we’ve all had a taste of Chardonnay so VH1 pour us another drink of Chardonnay.

20. Sonya says:

Chardonnay, I was cheering you on, I really wanted you to win and he did not have to eliminate you the way he did, I thought he was better than that. He’s gonna pick Danger and it wont work out so he will do another show.Girl, you should try to get your own show, I was thinkging that you would be more of a Trick Daddy type of lady. Seriously, You live in ATL and maybe you can hook up with my friend Luscious. He’s a fine stripper and he’s in Keri Hinson’s video turning me on. Keep ur head up girl.

21. Chrystal says:

Chardonny was very honest and real about herself. That I admire about her. I was very sad to see Ray send her home. But she learn a lot of women how to be yourself and you will be ok.

22. DIVA says:

YALL KNOW THEY HAVE TO KEEP THE SHOW GOING WITH DRAMA TO KEEP IT INTRESTING FOR THE VIEWERS. WE ALL KNOW THAT CHARDONNAY WAS THE REALIEST DIVA THERE, NO DRAMA, JUST KEPT HER COMMENTS TO HERSELF. IN THE END THEY NEED TO BRING HER BACK CUZ IN THE REAL WORLD YOU NEED A HOMIE LOVER FRIEND AND A WOMAN THAT HAS YOUR BACK. CUZ ONE DAY IF YOU LOSE IT ALL YOU WANT A WOMAN WHOS GOING TO BE RIDING ON THE BUS WITH YOUR AZZ.

23. lala says:

we all know ray wasn’t going to pick chardonnay because it would of worked out and there wouldn’t be a part 2 ray is broke and he needs publicity and what way to shaow your broke is reality tv. and if he picks unique he is even stupider because she wants exposure. he left with the 3 user of course there’s goin to be a part 3

24. Mahogany says:

Chardonnay,Chardonnay…Real free minded woman that was very lay back and can entertain you at the same time but know when in where to do so!Really i don’t know what Ray-j was thinking but SHE GOT MY VOTE!!!!!!!!!!10

25. Haha OH GOD says:

Haha this is unbelievable. I can’t believe she really thinks she’s a lady after she humped the floor with her cooch hanging out. The shame!

26. Prince Melvyn/San Antonio Ellyson says:

Chardonnay some viewers post how could you call yourself a lady when you humped the floor as you did as soon as you arrived on the show? Wow! who are these low self-esteem individuals? Bet they are all women. Maybe if they climb to the top of a striper’s pole and drop down into a split their men won’t be apt to roam. It is just a skill and doesn’t justify derogatory comments, these haters need to loosen up, limber up, develop some skills to keep their men interested in them and quit relying on the word love to keep him at home, doesn’t work. I believe every man brave enough to watch a television reality dating show jumped out of our chairs when you hit that floor. See we, I see more than the striper’s pole and the splits, I see a beautiful, intelligent, intense, skillful woman using her wits, charm and body to win her man, what’s wrong with that? Everything if the women viewers don’t possess those qualities, all they can do is hate and post hate. But all is well you proved you are more than just a pretty face resting on a dynimate body, you have brains, sensitivity, courage, skills and understand how to operate within each because you are a real woman. You may be off the show but you still remain in our hearts, us that believe in your sincerity and beautiful personality. Ray J. is blinded by television exposure and hopes of a second season, but that’s ok you received television exposure as well although you lost your man, we still love you. A lot of important people now know you and the exquisite lady you are and it is not overlooked or forgotten. Television programing and beyond that media does not have real women portrayed as such because there are not many real women remaining in the world. So it’s so refreshing to see a real woman again we have forgotten what one represents until you.

27. Nikkie says:

Good Evening Ms. Christa:

I must say you represented we dark-skinned woman very well, along with your other dark-skinned sisters Leah, Summer, and Jillian. I find it funny I was just discussing this topic the other day. Why is it when a dark-skinned black female does a split while dancing, or can climb a pole, she is dubbed a stripper. However when light-skinned or nonblacks woman do it, it’s just considered sexy, or they take pole dancing classes. There is always a double standard with we dark-skinned sisters. Every man wants their lady to be their friend, because they know when the bedroom antics are over, they are going to be with someone they can chill with. I believe Ray J’s preference is anything that is NOT DARK-SKINNED, he just doesn’t want to admit that to the public for fear of being shunned. But to cancel out a girl who was doing everything right, and scored the highest on a lie detector test, and wasn’t lying about being a golddigger (Joanna-not to bad mouth your girl) it is painfully obvious Ray J is just like most black men, they still have that slave mentality when it comes to darkskinned women. But you stayed classy, and of course America only sees the split, they forgot about the beautiful poem that you wrote, the fact that you didn’t bad mouth people regularly, the fact you had a conscience, well you know you better than anyone. Thank you for reppin the A so well, and your black (the darkskinned ones) sisters so well. Stay blessed ma

28. ALEXS says:

RAY J SHULDNT HACE TO SEND CHARDANNAY HOME HE SHOULD OF SENT DANGER HOME BECAUSE SHE IZ FREAKIN CRAZY AND SHE TRYS TO HARM PEPZ HECK NA AND CHARDANNAY WAZ DA RELIST ONE THEIR DEN $(%$@$+~&^@_(*~* TAIL IZ FAKE SHE SAID SHE NEEDED TO B TOTHPASTED SO SHE DONT NEED TO WIN AT ALL

29. ALEXIS says:

U NEED 2 BRING BACC CHARDANNAY BCUZ SHE WAZ DA REALIST ONE DANGER IZ KRAZY (*(#`%+&**(_@@@_ TAIL IZ FAKE AND UNIQUE IZ JUS FRONTIN

30. Lagerrika says:

You were my homie and you still are i was upset when ray j sent u home and the rest of my brothers and sisters…but i want to know why did he send u home but even though he sent u home you r still my homie…..love u….

31. Keisha Marie says:

I really wish Ray woulda picked Chardonnay cuz she was the realist. Plus u don’t see her face all on YouTube doing some crazy !)^&&+~#%^`(*$_# like Danger. Danger ain’t nothing but a goldigger groupie!!

32. berealbereal says:

i think danger is the most coolest girl i hate unique she is really evil and mean and danger was the most truthful at the lie detector

33. drel says:

she was definitely my fave from the beginning. i thought she was the one.

34. Makaylia Gordon says:

chardonnay, i felt that u was da most realest, down to earth girl(along with danger). i don’t c y ray eliminated u, because i fele that u was there for him, but as u say yall will always be friends. so. keep yo haed up and stay strong, because i know there someone out there for u.

Much Love,
    Makaylia Gordon
    a.k.a
    Mrz. Cookie

35. MsStang says:

I feel like u were the realest in the house.

36. danger says:

i hate rayj

37. Raven says:

I really dont like danger at all so all I know is I hope that he doesnt go home with her in the long run…

38. Joanna says:

Chardonnay you were my favorite girl on the show and I really wanted you to win I just felt like you didn’t get enough time with Ray J, but if I could have told him who he should pick it would have been you. Who knows maybe Ray J will have another show and maybe you can go back on it and get your man.

39. Redd Kim BR says:

I thought Chardonnay and Danger are the realist girls in the house. I thought RayJ would have been able to see that. I was hurt to see Chardonnay leave the house. I thought Danger and Chardonnay would have been the last two standing.

40. Miss Meeka says:

Chardonnay was my absolute favorite. She was the most realist I’ve ever seen in any reality show. I wouldn’t mind partying with her when I go to the Atl.

41. A'yawna Davis- Jordan says:

Chardonney I just wanted to say that I watch the show and

you seemed to be the realist female on the show and keep up

the good work, Just being you.

Good Luck in your future and God Bless You!

42. kesha says:

keep yo head i think yall will end up bein together @~`*(`~~+!+`$$)# what everybody say yall was made for each other i think he didnt he wwas to stuck on being friends with you and you did things that the other girls wouldnt did i think thats all and i think danger shouldnt get pick either she crazy she need ti get herself together i just hope if he do pick her he better not make her mad lol but she was cool she just got sime issues but i think what he did with by takin you to the strip club he coulda did with his boys but i agree with you he misunderstand but its cool lease you didnt lose him completely and thats right girl take up yo man ray j now this a true &~)++$+(++$@)!&%# and you lettin go damn i mean to say i good lady for you idnt think nobody else was right for him but you you see his mama said no to all three well god bless you and keep doin you and i hope and pray yall end up being together you knw what they say good friends turn into best friend then together you on your way girl CHARDONNAY now drink to that girl lmao lol

43. George says:

Chardonnay had the nicest *&!~*)%_!`@$+!` in the whole show

44. mandy says:

your ghetto. and ugly. and you have no class. I don’t see why you were even on the show.

45. K says:

Thanks mandy spokin like a true fat girl!!! Chardonnay you were the realist as everyone has already stated it’s just these lame girls who can’t get or know what and how to keep there men so they get mad mandy fat +~%~%_`$#!*!(_& probably wish she could climb a pool.

46. Paul says:

If Chardonnay has her own show i would love the chance to meet and get to know her.Not only is she attractive but real honest and respectful and that what a real woman should be.

47. Ashleigh says:

I thinnk Chardonnay was the realest one of them all being from Atl,GA like myself.But real talk she was the realest one there and was there for him and only him unlike the others. But came out with more than anything and that was a friendship..Keep it up girl.

48. Yolanda says:

Chardonay was the realist ever and he sent her home–that goes to show he doesnt know what he wants—I love the way you rep your self—I like how danger kelp it real–about sleeping with ray’s friend–she is true to herself and to ray—he sent the realist girl home Char–stay true girl–I believe that Black women need to stop going on those shows thinking they are going to when —-ever tme its a black man he never picks a black women when it is a white man he most def not going to pick us–Black women lets stop allowing black men to useus for rating—-even thou Unique reminded him of his mom he still wouldnt pick her–wow——what does a he want—He said tht Unique was trying to change him bc she asked him to leave his stage persona in the air—wow—I thought she was saying tht he is good enough to meet her family without the persona—oh well —they will say anything not to pick a sis—he wants kim kardashian back that is why he picked @!%$$#%#(+%+$)*_ tail—sorry kim has moved on to another brother

49. adnaw77 says:

ray should have picked chardonay, and he isnt looking for love anyway it was just a show, he and danger had a lustful thing going on, and it was uniques mother who messed it up for her with telling him if all he wants issex leave her daughter alone, and he respected that, ray -j best friends make the best relationships!1 chardonay was the only one who cried when eliminated those tears were real ,you picked danger over her? she has mental problems! it makes me wonder where your mind is at, was it her beauty? are you so superficial? shes crazy so where does that leave you? now shes pregnant, you have to deal with her for life?????????

50. hello says:

i think chardonnay should teach classes on how to strip because she is BAAAAAAAAD when she dropped from that ceiling into a split?!?OMG.she’d make a hell of alota money if she marketed her talent.she is very beautiful and a VERY talented exotic dancer!

51. FELICIA says:

YOU ARE MY GIRL AND HE SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOU REAL TALK

52. ROSEy says:

LMAO! OMqq ii FRiiqqiiN LOVEE CHARDONNAyy!!!
    yO RAy-J MAhD DUMB 4 ELiiMiiNAtiiN HER!!!
    HE qOt MEh MADD tiitE!!!!!!
    SHE WAS DERE 4 HiiM HANDSz DOWN!
    ND ShE AiiNt qiiVE A FUCC BOUT WHAT ANY1 THOUGTH ND DASS WUHSZUUPP!!!
    iiLY MAH! YUH ALL RDY SNOO!

53. tby says:

what can I say, Ray J wasnt and isnt looking for love, he had it with you. You worked that pole, I had to call my husband to see that, I was thinking you were too much for him however the drunk @%!*^$)“^##(@_# tail dance in his shower with a pole. Dont get it, keep your head up, better off without ray j. Daddy was a pastor back when they lived in carson, ca. guess he’s a regular preachers kid.

54. redpassion says:

No disrespect but how the f*** did u think u were going to find true “love” by clapping and bouncing yo *%!*@@~~#`_~#+_ on a pole..get yo goofy *%!*@@~~#`_~#+_ out of here..thats f**cking stupid!Again i mean no disrespect!

55. Twila says:

Chardonay was the realist in the house he shouldn’t have sent her home she was a cool person and just like she said on the last question they asked her she said at the end that she can only be her and that’s the only person she can be not nobody else if he wanted to send somebody home he should have sent %&()(^*%(&+)`^$* tail home for the last 2 it should have been %&()(^*%(&+)`^$* tail and chardonay she would have win he said that he send her home because he thought that she was there to make friends its okay to make friends and be their for him at the ame time ray j is dumb he don’t know wat he want he don’t know who is really there for him!

56. Swagg says:

I really think Chardonnay should get a show shes REAL!!! and after watching the reunion today she could find a man and send VH1 ratings through the roof because there’s nothing fake about her

57. Cassandra S. says:

I think that you guys should give Chardonnay a show so that she can find love. You gave New York one for being pathetic, why not give Chardonnay one for being real.

58. Deedee Haralson says:

I just waht to say that I do think that Chardonnay is and would have been the perfect girl for Ray J… And if he doesnt come around and realize that then i think that she at least deserve a TV show, to help her find love… ” I LOVE ME SOME CHARDONNAY” or ” FOR THE LOVE OF CHARDONNAY”… She is a beautiful and good person I really admire her!!!

59. CHANEL says:

CHARDONNAY SHOULD GET HER OWN SHOW ON VH1 CALLED LOVE 4 CHARDONNAY. SHE DESERVES IT. SHE WAS THE REALIST, MOST HONEST, AND DOWN-TO-EARTH. ALL WHO POST HERE LET’S CAMPAIGN FOR HER HERE AND ON VH1 TO GET HER OWN SHOW FOR LOVE. IT’S OBVIOUS FROM HER TEARS ON THE REUNION THAT SHE WAS AND STILL IS HOPING FOR LOVE. RAYJ SHOULD HAVE KEPT HER OVER UNIQUE, DANGER, AND &&+^%@_*#(^*+((# TAIL.

VH1 GIVE HER, A SHOW OF HER OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60. Amanda says:

I only started watching when Chardonnay got knocked off, which was f”*ked up. I liked her, and she can do much better than Ray J. She should hook up with the winner from I love New York #1, they would be a good looking couple. )+@%&~^~~(#(%!!^ tail was only trying to show off. Dangerous is not playing with a full deck and second runner up chick is a wack job and needs to take the stick out of her _&#@_!(+#!`__^+ Good luck Chardonnay.

61. baby d says:

i think that chardonnay should have her own show since ray j was to stupid to know that she was the right one for him then i think that vh1 should help her find true love and danger should get her some serious help and unique need a white man like her mom so she can walk all over him cus she wanted to do that with ray but he was to strong for that. u see how her mom ran the show she talked more than the dad did

62. Kokolena66 says:

I think VH1 should give Chardonnay her own show. Everyone I talk to thinks the same thing. You Go Girl.
    Love ya,
    Kokolena66

63. momo says:

OK SHES DA REALIST AND MOST PRETIEST THING UP IN DA SHOW HATAS FALL BACK I WAS ROIOTIN 4U AND UNIQUE ALL DA WAY YAL R REAL STRONG BLACK WOMEN AND DA REAL THING WAS RAY COULDNT REALLY HANDLE IT SO U GO GIRL UR DA BEST I LOVE U AND YES SHE SHOULD HASVE HER OWN SHOW IF RAY DONT #@()$@&!%!)***^ BACK CHASIN 4 DAT CUZ HE MADE A BIG MISTAKE BY SEEIN HER AS A “HOMIE” AND ELIMINATING HER CUZ SHES DA BEST AND RASY U DNT KNW WAT UR MISSIN WIT SUM 1 LIK HER I RELLY LIKE U BUT U WAS DUM 4REAL RAY SHES DA HOLE PACKAGE(NOHOMO)U WAS DUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64. Candace Benson says:

Chardonnay i love u so much. i feel like you should have won as a fellow stripper i hope to see you in the public eye again.

65. Geoff says:

I’m a white dude, 27 years old, and am what you would call upper-middle class. I think this girl is `_)~*)“*!#@)%!` ing awesome and well-adjusted and fun. As a single dude, I’d feel blessed to meet a lady of her caliber and the luckiest man alive if she looked at me the way she looked at that coward. Clearly the boy is afraid of commitment. Christa is a smart, classy woman and deserves to have some real opportunities come her way — especially since she’s in the public eye now after having her time wasted by Ray.

Plus, she’s hot even without makeup. :)
    Chicago has a free dinner waiting for Chardonnay.

66. 696200 says:

What a lovely day for a 696200! SCK was here

67. 575378 says:

What a lovely day for a 575378! SCK was here

68. MP3VA says:

Pretty good article. I just came across your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your opinions. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.