You’re Invited To The For The Love Of Ray J Reunion!

rayj_reveal8

Note: The deadline is tight on this so if you’re interested, please get your email in ASAP!

Are you the ULTIMATE For the Love of Ray J fan?

Do you know everything there is to know about Ray J and the girls? Why not put your knowledge to good use by attending the taping of the For the Love of Ray J Reunion?

You’ll get an opportunity to ask questions of your favorite cast members, hear them revisit good times and bad, and even be among the first to find out how things went for the girls after they left the show.

The taping will be held in Los Angeles during the afternoon of Wednesday, April 15, 2009. The taping is FREE but by invitation ONLY. So to secure your spot at what is gonna be one of the hottest reunions in VH1 history, write us at: RayJReunion@gmail.com.

In your email, please include the following information:

• Your first name
  • Your age and sex
  • Your city of residence
  • Your contact numbers and email address
  • The names of the people that you will be bringing to the reunion as well as their age and sex (NOTE: we cannot reserve more than four seats for any one person)

Early respondents do have an edge, so get your response to us ASAP.

You will be contacted by a producer if you are selected for the audience.

IMPORTANT NOTES: You must be over 18 to attend the taping and have your own transportation to the taping in Los Angeles. The production cannot provide lodging or transportation. THIS IS NOT A CONTEST. All audience members will be REQUIRED to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to being admitted to the audience.

1. Lauren says:

is stupid LaLa gonna host? urgh she’s so annoying

2. Lauren says:

oh, and you guys need to fix the ohnotheydidnt link in the sidebar. it’s http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt

3. aeerioen says:

i tryed 2 send a email 2 attend tha tappin but kw luck 4 me, i wish i was able 2 go.

4. tresa juarez says:

I can’t wait to see how ungiue acts after the show.ifeel like she is fake.

5. K.B. says:

Unique WHEN IT WAS THE FIGHTING MACH YOU MADE YOUR WHOLE TEAM NOT FIGHT BECAUSE YOU WERE SCARED OF DANGER.ILIKE DANGER AND YOU ARE JUST A SCARY CAT YOU LITTLE PUNK AND A WIMP PIECE!!!!!

6. kandice says:

SEND UNIQUE HOME PLZ SHE IS FAKE

7. Romie says:

Female
    Santa Ana
    poppers1109@gmail.com

Ron Keo

8. mama says:

I think all these girls r just washed up hoes

9. sexy J says:

i hope LaLa not hosting it..they need someone new cuz im tired of her…..i wonder if Danger crazy $~%^(%&(@)%)(#* gone try and beat the hell out of Unique old $~%^(%&(@)%)(#* LMFAO! Stacks and Cashmere were the two prettiest to me..and they both left on their own free will…he got a bad last three…a crazy (&%`+^)+%^*!%`@!$ an old (&%`+^)+%^*!%`@!$ and then there is &@*#$)^*@!@*^!+_ tail who says she is not complete without a man! WTF!

10. Anawah says:

I Hope that he picks ~%^()_!!$(*&($&` tail, because she is the only one that put up a fight for Ray-J without looking stupid, and fake. Besides not telling him about her being a cast member on the Bad girls Club. I feel she means well. Danger has issue. Unique is looking for the fame. Good luck Ray-J. I love the show.

11. mia says:

i hope you pick danger she very cute and right trust worthy please make the right deceided

12. ASHLEY AUGUSTUS says:

IS DANGER REALLY HAVING RAY’S BABY? DANGER IS THE CRAZIEST ONE ON THE SHOW RAY NEEDS TO BE WITH &`!~`~!&`*^(!!)! TAIL!!!!!!

13. ASHLEY AUGUSTUS says:

RAY NEEDS A REAL WOMAN ALL OF THEM ONLY INTERESTED IN ONE OR TWO THINGS HIS MONEY OR HIS FAME MAYBE BOTH. HE NEEDS A WOMAN WITH CLASS AND HAS HER DREAMS MAYBE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT HE’LL BE WITH THAT SPECIAL WOMAN UNTIL THEN DO THEM ALL AND IF POSSIABLE DO THEM ALL AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Drea says:

Ray if your happy that’s all that matters.As 4 Danger don’t push that man away.You can’t help who u know.

15. 6ftsista says:

I like Danger she is real and I think you would be better for Ray J,. That damn Ungiue is so damn fake then fake and )^!&+*%#*#`^#%!~ tail just want be on tv.

16. redd kim BR says:

Danger is as real as real can get! She may be a lil on da wild side, but u gotta respect her, cause she keeps it gansta. Please send Ungiue fat,fake behind home!!

17. Mike Jones says:

Did anyone else notice on Episode 3, when the ladies were shopping in Kitson on Rodeo Drive that Danger’s tattoo disappeared momentarily?? Ray J says, “yeah danger” as she turns around counter-clockwise to reveal that the tatoo is missing.

18. Kristian Camara says:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I ONLY NEED ARE TWO TICKETS! I AM HUGE RAY J FAN I NEVER MISS AN EPISODE. I HAVE BEEN ONLINE EVERY DAY LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON THE REUNION SHOW. YOUR CONSIDERATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU.

19. JAZZ says:

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIZ

20. Disappointed says:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed with the girls chosen for this show. I feel like they gave him the rejects of America. The majority of these girls were Not Wifey Material. Can we get one show with girls who don’t have a hidden agenda? I guess that doesn’t make for much of a show then huh. These girls were just Trash to me.

21. Farrah says:

I like danger because she’s been real. She didn’t lie on the lie detector. She only talks about Ray and she tries her hardest not to get kicked off. Uniques dumbass lied on the lie detector about being on the show for her career. WHY THE HELL IS SHE STILL THERE!?!? She failed the lie detector test the worst didn’t she!? And #&~#~~_+)#~&&^~` tails &_`%~!#`@@+~!&@ just seems too wired up for him i think. Yeah she can be honest too. AND ANNOYING AS HELL!! Oh AND Danger didn’t even know that that guy was Ray J’s friend, so they can’t be pinning that #%$#%(@*~#*&+)$_ on her. I think i needa get on the show lol. I’ll be good for ray j. He seems like someone I would be really into and really fall for.

22. amber says:

honestly even though danger has many problems i like her much more han ubique. i feel that unique puts on an act,lies,and is minipulative and ray i think you deserve better. uhm and for coctail i think shes a sweetheart but i feel like when times get rough she might turn her back on you like she did evryone else. and last but not least danger,danger is my girl yea i feel like she has a lot of emotional baggage but ray’s mom and others judging her by what she appears to look like make her self esteem lower.And her wanting to kill unique i can totaly understand if yor in a house with with someone like her you would want to but i dont think like danger plotted everything in her mind likie what time and where and with what you know? ray i love your mom i just disagree with her judging.i think it takes longer than a minute or second to know someone.uhm i think you picked danger already (which im happy about)so congrats and i wish you all the best just member unique…is no good.

23. SEXY BLK says:

REALLY NO BS . I SAY RAY SHOULD GO WITH DANGER BUT THEN AT THE SAME TIME WHAT IF SHE REALLY DONT COMPLETE RAY BUT FOR ONLY FOR THE MOMMENT. THEN WHAT FOR….2!
    OKAY DANGER REAL, BUT THEN AT THE SAME TIME WHY DIDNT SHE TELL RAY OFF TOP WHAT IT WAS BASED UPON HER PASS. I CAN REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY RAY MOM SAID NO . DANGER GET PEOPLE TO FEEL SORRY FOR HER. AND THE OTHER 2 IS REALLY FOLLOWERS. WHATS TO DO NOW , I SAY HE BRING THAT ONE GURL THAT HAD TO GO BACK TO HER FAMILY BECAUSE OF HER DAD.THE OTHER 2 GURLS THINKS THAT THIS IS ALL A GAME BUT REALLY WHEN IT BULLS DOWN TO IT , HE DONT NEED NONE OF THE FINAL3. CRAZY WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO AND HOW THEY CHANGE . I SAY WOW…COME _ ON _YO.. AND LAUGH .. (SEXY*BLKout)

24. sexyBlk says:

jenkins.ebony@ymail.com

21,jamican,long hair,light brown eyes,5’1,136.4lbs,size shoe6.,34b,dress size 5

25. shemeka says:

i jus want 2 say i hope ray does not pick unique bcuz she is really no good 4 him & she is evil & if he kno like i kno he will not pick her i really want him 2 pick danger

26. SHERESE says:

UMMM I THINK DANGER NEEDS SERIOUS HELP IN I THINK UNIQUE SHOULD OF WON BECAUSE SHE IS THE PRETTIEST THE GIRL….

27. domonique says:

hey jay.j i think the gril that was really there for you was danger. unique is a little liar she was there for your money .I dont like her because in the begining she so nice then she got mean. You dont need somone that said “i would dip up out of here in a herat beat ” that tell you that if thing start getting tough she would dip on you son .hit me up as soon as you see this

28. Brittney says:

I have to say that these last three is a nice pick. Not including Unique and ~#~&~!*~&_+(_~$^ tail scary #__$+*@%__!#~_* es. But I have to say that danger which is 10nE of the reaLlest left iN the house is a very nice pick. She has been honest since day one. At least she kept it 100% with him. She the girl vergion of plies. And you cant find that in every women. And o yes Chardanay was also a real #__$+*@%__!#~_* female in the house. As for ~#~&~!*~&_+(_~$^ tail shes just trying to get close to Uniwue which will just staveher punk #__$+*@%__!#~_* in the back, which who fears Danger as her oponent. Hope you pick danger as your number 1onE pick ray J.

29. brittney says:

I have to say that i love the fact that Danger keeps it real. The rest of them are just fake. %`@#~@^%+~)&##^` tail is worried about Unique while Unique has her focus on danger which will hopfully end up with ray in the end. Unique fears danger which is just funny cause no one can really see it. But its okay. I wish Danger the best.

30. anonymous says:

wOw y dnt rayj jSt get riid Of unique She fake well at leaSt frOm what i see i lOOOOOOOOOve Danqer nd ~#@`(*$~$+)()(_~ tail SoO i cnt Say tha 1 iiSxz betta then the Otja kk well thaS all i hav 2 Say im Out he betta make a gewd ChOiCe.!. O nd thiiS iiS hOw uniqe lauqh! muaaaah!. lOlSxz

31. CoOkie mOnSter [inQuetA) says:

ray j shuld piick danqer i think tha he loves her more then any of the girls there cuz iif u saw tha higlights on for the love of ray j he had more flash baqqs of danger nd he always chasiin her wen she walks away mad nd i honestly think they look gewd 2getha
    RAY J
    DANGER

[wOw i hOpe he piicks her i hav 2 see thiis)

32. juels= im a girl says:

ummmmmm ok look ray, danger may be different from the !$~@%~~`$#_^^__( tail=snitch and the unique=fake so called classy. but ray i like danger because she’s real, she’s been real about all the things she’s ever said or wondered from day one. i don’t know for sure if danher is pregnant because i’ve missed some of ur episodes= the one where u met the girls parents tha was the biggest part i wanted to see because i wanted to see danger’s family. ray i wish u the best of luck keep strong danger.

33. claudia says:

AHHHH I cant wait:0 unique needs to go!! i hope (%%#`~@`@#&@@^#* tail wins!! she is really their for Ray J.

Unique SUCKS!!!! i hope danger kicks her !#~++#*_^+`)__# lolz

34. Nikki says:

Hey yall i think Ray should pick Danger because it was very pacific that she was not there to make friends and that she was there for him.I like all 3 girls but I know that only one of them has his best interest and it could be either one of them and I would like him to give Danger a chance.Just because she may be a little crazy doesnt matter …..every1 is a little crazy at times.So Ray make the right choice!!!!!!!!Danger!!!!Her name doesnt mean that she isnt good for u

35. Mii~puzzi~daphattest says:

hey yall stop hattin on LaLa I no yall may be a lil tired of her hosting everything but dont get mad at her cuz da money good yall some stanken ~)*~*&*$))^+$%+`~ z buh bye

36. hey says:

Choose Danger babii cause shes the best girl 4 u oder than me so pick a girl that is diffrent than u so yall can get to no each 0ther““`~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!@#445{}:”<.?

37. unique looks like a chawawa says:

oh dang and unique still lookin like a chawawa.
    how many times is she gonna bark in this episode.
    unique bark.

38. Hollywood says:

Unique should invest in a bra, she talks about being a lady and, dosent even act as if she’s is a lady! More like a monkey screaming and yelling at the top of her lungs,(very sad)….
    Danger is my girl,she is the realist. She had some emotional problems but no one is perfect, everyone goes through different things that will put you through a break down. I dont think she’s crazy at all. I just thinks she been through a lot! but she will ok!

39. vmack says:

ray j why in the hell you pick )@%(!_*^!#&_$~%! tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is phony and annoying. danger was my girl. if you was going to let anybody home it should have been all three. because unique and )@%(!_*^!#&_$~%! tail are just for the fame and money. Danger and chardonay ithink thats how you spell it anyway, they was the one who was really for you.

40. stephanie says:

are they going to stay together for a long time pr is ray j going to ditch her .?and when is the reunionfor the girls

41. jasmine says:

i cnt wait until the reunion i kno its gone be some drama

42. marquita says:

i think unquie is the fakes girl on there i really like danger and think she should have won

43. mariah says:

i cant wait to see the reunion!! i watched the show from begining to end and i must say im really upset that he didnt pick danger….i loved that girl and i really thought the final two should have been between chardannay and danger cuz those where the only two i liked from jump. but even though he ended up with **~#)@@`!~!`_!_` tail i thought she was a whole lot better than unique…i never liked that bytch…!!! real talk….

44. mariah says:

sherese you must be a dumb bytch if you think he should have picked unique!!! don nobody like that stupid bytch….but hey you must be a liar and a total punk like she was wen she backed out on fightin danger cuz if you think he should have picked her or even thought she was cute somethin must be wrong wit you and thats why he sent that bytch home hahahaha lol sorry fa ya!!!!!!!

45. missi says:

i heard that danger is pregnant for ray is that true?

46. shemmeka says:

I used to want unique to win but now I see she’s fake as hell and (^@`(&@_*&~*++$` tail I don’t think it’s going to work out and there wil be a for the love of ray j 2 count on it

47. Latashya says:

Ray I am so mad at you for choosing @)%_@^~^_(~)*^(# tail now you know Unique was the one for you, see that’s the problem with black men they always choose the weaks girls because they are afraid of the real women who is there to build them up and keep them there. Black men are always thinking with the wrong head and not with the right head. But you will see down the road you will need that strong black women. Your mom and dad have not been together for all those years for nothing. Because your dad is smart Ray!!! Get the point

48. LaToya Davis says:

It was know suprise to me of course Ray J was going to pick %~#@%^)&&~+#))$# tail. After him spending the night with her in shower

49. karene says:

ray made the right choice i cant wait to see the reunion

50. babygirl1975 says:

what bad girls club was coctail on? season?

51. Trina says:

I loved the show “For the love of Ray J” and I was also a huge fan of “Danger.” I believe she was the only one who was real and truly in love with you. Ray made a big mistake by sending her home.

52. ashana says:

I think that ray should pick UNIQUE because she is so beautiful.

53. melissa says:

Ray J should have picked Unique

54. bettyboop says:

danger danger i like you because u made

55. bettyboop says:

ray i know u should pick unique because she is u know unique

56. mzflii says:

okay so when will it air? they didnt even say after the last episode

57. danger's lil sis says:

danger u are so pretty and i want to see u so bad and i want to be your own lil sis i love u sexy lady

58. Trina says:

I can’t wait to see the reunion of for the love of rayJ to see if _)+&+)^`+^@_%*!$ tail and rayj is still together. Honestly, I think he made a terrible mistake by not picking Unique! All I can say is good luck with _)+&+)^`+^@_%*!$ tail but I don’t think its going to last!

59. chapiz says:

i was a big fan of Danger but im happy ray j picked @~_%+@*_+^~*~)!( tail shes very pretty and i liked her better then unique.

60. shana j says:

hi,umm ray shudnt hav sent danger home,i liked hur,but at da same time,it iz HIZ show,but i hated dat *`&)*_*&#`$(@&)!` unique,and #+$`_$(@&&++#$@% tail waz on bad girls club season 1,she waz known 4 a self pro-claimed gold-digger,shez a gold-digger,but yea it is stil HIZ show so,i reely cant speak on dat!!but danger waz beautiful,unique iz _+_!^~`@(*#!~~+ kin U.G.L.Y wit a CAPITAL “U”!!!

61. devita says:

WELL 2 TELL YOU THE TRUTH RAY JAY DANGER WAZ REALLY THERE 4 U ND EVERY SHOW DAT CAME ON EVERY MONDAY I WATCH HER LOOK AT U WIT LOVE N PASSION ALSO U SHOULDNT PICK #)*%$@$$$#@!)*+# TAIL CUZ SHE NEED U 2 COMPLETE HER ND WEN U LEAVE SHE GONNA LEAVE U 2 SO DANGER WAZ REALLY DERE 4 YOU N U MADE DA WRONG CHOICE………………

62. vaughn says:

i can’t to see danger…i love her she kept it real while others hated on her and tried to steal her shine.

63. vaughn says:

i meant to say i can’t wait to see danger….i hope she finds someone who will love her for who she is….LOVE U BOO

64. annissa says:

ray j im in love with you muah

65. Mz. Jay says:

Well he had to pick somebody, and it wasn’t gone be unique b/c she was to fake and wasn’t able to hold him down. Danger was cool. She was my favorite, but insane and she would probably kill him. You see he sent her home b/c he was starting to get scared. ^@&&~`%(`!`@~@__ tail was the only real one to me. She wasn’t ashamed of family nor him. She kept it real with him on everything. Even though they look like the odd couple opposite attract, but I bet you they arent together anymore. Hey just had to pick someone.

66. whit says:

i think danger would have led him down a dangerous path and UNIQUE isn’t UNIQUE after all. There are many more posers where this one came from. )($@$+%^`)*“!&$ tail was a )($@$+%^`)*“!&$ tail of everything he needs and I hope he sees that instead of a get richer quick scheme

67. Tricia says:

Ray, I think you should have listened to you mama, when she said neither one of them was the right one for you. But you made the choice of )&)~_^^$@##~)+&+ tail, who needs a man to complete her and was also named a gold-digger. Mmmmm!!! I think you should have picked Unique do to the fact she has a lot more class than )&)~_^^$@##~)+&+ tail.

68. genisha says:

i’m very happy that he pick +_#%%&(%!~_*&*%~ tail because she is beautiful she also have a great personality to and i think that she is smart to so i’m very glad that he pick +_#%%&(%!~_*&*%~ tail……..

69. Sarah says:

I wish I could go but I’m too young and it’s too late :( but that’s okay, as long as I watch it on tv. By the way, Danger IS psychotic… sleep with one eye open…

70. Ajah says:

Can i have 5 tickets 2 the reunion (4 the love of Rayj)It’s my b-day on May 3rd. Pretty please.

71. iliane says:

i want to ome really bad

72. nicole says:

ray j should have picked chardony or danger one of them was his type he made a mistake with !$_($!!*%&(&`_*) tail

73. BlackDiamondBS says:

Im sorry but Unique just looked at HOTTTTTT MESS on the reunion show and the weave was like a lion mane or something! lol She is a total fake _#__^^&)%*@#&%( *@&#@+*&(~&+~**^@ and I’m soooo happy Ray did not pick her, she is a lying _#__^^&)%*@#&%( *@&#@+*&(~&+~**^@ the lie detector proved it!!!!!Danger your my *@&#@+*&(~&+~**^@ LOVE YAH!!!!CHARDONNAY YOU OFF DA CHAIN MAMA!!!Love you boo boo do your thang!

74. Yo Guidiance from above says:

shoo! unique was a fake +%!`_(*#%*&`~)% saggy ^^#*%^%~^@$###`_% danger was a pyscho and __`$+`_&!#_(%&#^ tail seems like a slut..so ummm..new episode!!!! we want to see ray j part 2!

75. JODEEN says:

RAY J I LOVE YOUR SONGS AND I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU PICK STUPID +~@_`$)^()_+(`^$ TAIL FIRST OF ALL NO ONE WAS DOWN FOR YOU MORE THAN DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T EVEN BELIEVE IT SHE’S JUST SORRY THAT YOU SAID I WANT YOU TO GO HOME SHE KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE DO THAT JUST BECAUSE SHE WENT TO A HOSPITAL PLEASE JUST ON THE REUNION JUST TELL HER I WANT DANGER SHE WILL UNDERSTAND.

76. Candice aka candi says:

anyways…i love this show like crazy..im really 12 yrs old and ray…ur mi male inspiration..

77. ms bea says:

unique is a bit fake. she pretends to be sweet and stuff ray j is whack and there will be another show he is the cute flav just do a show so he can play games with women he still wants danger for real and the girl he picked looks like the girl he did the flick with ray is fake he played them girls for real he should have picked chardonay. not the clone of his ex poor boy just move on. lOLOLOLOLOLOL Brandy help yo little brother can brandy get a show it would be more entertaining

78. Candi says:

mwhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha…..ray…so happy u sent that canaving bacstabber home unique…she laughs like a hyheniea and a pig…looks like ugly duckling and expect more than what u coulda gave at her parents house…she was hiding something 4 a fact i know….a she ssooooo fake…she’s faker than frenchie’s boobs…no doubt about it…i feel her…she was one of the realest women there but that laugh and that confrontion when she confronted danger was not lady like ….and i think that lil hood was fake 2…..her rap was crazy and u had me dying laughing{not like unique}when u said what u said ‘bouit her rap…LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!

79. ms bea says:

illll illlllll ray j love a foreigner u cant pick a sista d&*(&*(((( wtf black women not good enough this brother is like a lot of these brothers don’t know a good woman if she smacked him if u do another can we get some brandy please

80. Mona says:

I think RayJ should have pick Danger.

81. melina says:

dam girl danger you are pregenant

82. chris says:

charnanny girl i love when u did that spilt girl that was of the hook

83. bo$$ Lady Me says:

I never missed a single show of “For the Love of Ray J.” It was very interesting & it kept you on the edge of seat. Ray should have picked Danger because a blind man could see that he was feeling her the most. His mother even sinced the stong connection. It seemed like he was worried about what other people was saying instead of what is in his heart. CHARNEY is a great person. I felt that either her or Danger should have won his heart. But most likely $%%(&$%`#@@*`^_* tail will not last 2 long!!! Might be a “For the Love of Ray J 2″

84. tay says:

i love his show nd he hella sexy but the 1 u chose was a golddigger nd i dnt like her at all u should have chose chardonna or sacks they are the realest ppl on the damn show nd unique was a sneaky ^+!(#&*+`#_$%(*($ and danger smashed a hommie nd she craz

85. Love. says:

I am a Lesbian looking for love. But love is not here, I would like to know if you all could help me find that one find love. I am just a simple Women looking for that one real Lady that will be everything to me and my children. See, I am all a single mother of three children. My children are my life and that’s why they have to love children. So the lady needs to not lie, play games are cheat on me. I need a lady that will be there for me hands down and if you are not there for me then move on. My name is Jennifer Biggs and, I am really a lesbian looking for something real.

86. Alyssa says:

I personally loved For the Love of Ray J. First of all, Ray is so %`!#(!&+^&@~^+^( ing sexy. I’m glad that he picked (*_@#*)!%)`@!&## tail. She is adorable, fun, cute and actually has a brain! Unique is a %!`#$%($)^_~*^+_ Enough said.

87. kayla says:

i think danger is CRAZY and all the athater is not CRAZY and danger name is CRAZY and the girls thats not CRAZY is nice .am goin to beat danger tell she get her

88. juicey says:

i wish u won danger but it seem like rayj iz a !%+!(^$%&%!^__((+ 2 have u

89. angela bell says:

GOOD MORING RAYJ

90. yasmine says:

hay dat show was the bom it blew me up. i dont know how danger did it cause i would of busted the ^&`!`+^(~!@)))_^ out of unique’s azz but i give it to her

91. yasmine says:

hay dat show was the bom it blew me up. i dont know how danger did it cause i would of busted the heck out of unique but i give it to her

92. porcha says:

what happened with u and coctail

93. porcha says:

what happened with u and the girl u picked ~**$#^#~&)^~+@^# tail

94. jalisa tate says:

i want to meet ray j . i think he is sexy.a nice person . outgoing, real, like melol..

95. Jazmine Plamondin says:

U Should oF PICKED dANGER SHE wAZ THERE FOR U hONESTLY

96. alexis coleman says:

why u send extra home dat my cuzin

97. Angiebeezie says:

What about season 2 reunion special, I would love to go I hope Ray pic’s Mz. Berry

98. ramona says:

i’m so glad ray picked a real woman , mz berry thats what he need in his life not some young girl who’s in it for the glamour,platium is very young in mind and heart .example look how she rolled with the wolf pack gang.it speaks for it self mz knock off the jealous stuff and treat your man like the king he is.

99. sweetgirl22 says:

l love how danger act to break the girls l think that was a great thing but if that was me l would try a litter hard but girl l still think u cool lol

100. diannav says:

Wow, I am so disgusted with RayJ. Never again will I listen to his music and if he comes out on another show, i will not tune in. I used to like him and thought he was a nice guy but after hearing him talk to coctail the way he did, with or without a point, I lost all respect for him.

101. nickie says:

i love for the love of ray j show thanks for the invite because i am a fan and i would love to watch the reunion.

102. hosh says:

dang i would have to wait almost a year and half just to go to one of these 51 minds reunion shows! im not old enough but maybe they can make an exception??