Gotti’s Way 2 – Watch The Supertailer!

There’s more domestic drama on the way, courtesy of Irv Gotti and his clan on Gotti’s Way 2, premiering Monday, May 4 at 10:30/9:30c on VH1. Peep an extended preview of the series above and get even more details in the press release below:

Irv Gotti and his family are back, and this time around it’s all about “breaking the cycle.” The first season of Gotti’s Way followed music mogul Irv Gotti in his efforts to resurrect his record label after being acquitted of money laundering charges in 2004. Now back for its second season, Gotti’s Way 2 finds Irv still trying to breathe new life into his label, The Inc., as well as also juggling his responsibilities as a husband and father of three.

Premiering on Monday, May 4 at 10:30 PM ET/PT, Gotti’s Way 2 provides an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Irv’s company and the music machine that he is, working with artists such as Ashanti, Lloyd, Ja Rule and more. Convinced that that hip-hop needs a shot in the arm and thinks he’s found what he’s looking for in his latest artist, Newz. The hip-hop mogul will pull out all of the stops to break Newz and halt the freefall of the suffering record industry.

Gotti’s Way 2 will also continue to follow the tumultuous relationship between Irv and his estranged wife, Deb, by exposing their struggle to mend a severed relationship and make it functional for the sake of their family. Last season found Deb trying to pull away from Irv and begin taking steps to give herself a better life. This time around, she begins seeing a therapist in an attempt to better understand her situation and learn what she must do to begin the process of change. With help from her therapist Deb starts to gain a sense of independence, but will this new life be what she wants or is she happier with she and Irv’s non-traditional arrangement?

As Irv tries to revive The Inc. and Deb ventures out on her own, they still have to come together and make things work for their family. Sonny, JJ, and Angie continue their trials and tribulations of “growing up.” They may be non-traditional, but the Gotti’s are still a family: Angie is dating, beginning to look at colleges and considering career choices, Sonny is developing into a talented basketball player, and JJ is still the baby in the family. This is definitely not the Cosby’s or Run’s House, but life for Irv Gotti and his family is only going to be one way– Gotti’s Way.

Gotti’s Way 2 show page
Gotti’s Way videos and extras

1. jean says:

Hi to whom ever-i love all the reality shows-i love It-i think hes so funny-i would love to see more of him.i love new york-im glad that shes got something coming up- and i loveeeeee ray j-im thrilled with his choice-i hope he and cashmere hook up in the end-cuz i really feel like shes best for him-anyway-i love vh1-keep up the good work.
    YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN

2. H.Jean.H says:

One more thing — please find a reality show for IT-from i love money-hes the funniest thing ever-he needs his own comedy sitcom-
    number 1 fan

3. DaynaDaynecali says:

Deb, I really hope u put ur foot down and stay strong and lay down the rules and limitations for Irv! Iknow it’s going to be hard, but I know u can do it!! Just pray on it everyday!!!!! May God Bless You and Your Family!

4. CoolBradG says:

I’m happy to see this show is coming back. Its actually real and doesn’t bullsh*t stuff like most reality shows.

5. prayforbetter says:

Wow.. This man is a sorry excuse for a husband and father. Yea she allows it but I really don’t think she know any better.. Its not an excuse on both ends. But like she said he mother did it and now she realizes she is continuing the cycle. He keeps leading her on by coming around “for the kids”. Please you got money Irv, pick them up and take them to your crib. Stop playing this happy role for the kids.. And they are suffering your just too selfish to see that.. You would rather chase _&!&&~`~~&#&)^`)^ and money than be at home with you own family. Your not a man your coward.. No mater how much money you provide for a family a man is suppose to rise his children.. And you got your +_+*&&^!)~%*#**~ in someones %`%)_!#_)++$&%@ soo much you missing the most important times with your children. The grass aint always greener on the other side.AND MONEY CANT BUY YOU LOVE.. PLUS your career is OVER.. OVER. OVER.. DONE.. YOU SUCK.. YOUR TIME IS UP.

6. eyz says:

Deb this 2009 get with the program if its money you are worried about CHILD SUPPORT N ALIMONY he already admitted he cheats on t.v. be real with yourself because he is letting you know flat out he is going to do what he wants to do and he knows you want his money thats why he is so full of himself.anyone would want you but yourself esteem is low and your daughters will be as well. trust in the lord and ask him to help you. I will praying for you because you should be on t.v showing young ladies not to take this kind of abuse, the first step is always the hardest but you can do it and you will get threw it.he is not going to change because you allow him to get away with it.right now you are america no. 1 fool. his dad is full of it as well. good luck to you,you will be in my prayers tonight you can and will survive. It cant be that good………. he dont respect you u are a joke to him. do you want ypur kids saying my mother was a weak woman.. or my mother was a strong woman and she did what she had to. go back to school go to work collect those funds you can do it. stop letting fear get in your way.

7. suep says:

Mr. Gotti you need to stop hurting your boys. all that money don’t mean nothing without having your kids to look up to you. they will always remember daddy hurting there mother and loose respect for you, listen they are hurting inside, you are letting money rule your mine, what about the boys and your daughter. you either let go and move on or make it work with your wife. the problem with a lot of men, you let your pride get in the way, you forget the family and the women you give your loving to and the guys you hang out with are or seem more important. I am with Russell Simmon move on and let (your wife) either disconnect and let her move, from what I see on the show she is really hurting for you and you are not listening.
    May God change your heart, Just remember money is the rule of all evil. you say you doing all this for your family, what good is it and you not at home to spend the time with the children and your wife.
    good luck

8. Jaycee says:

I watched tonights show with tears in my eyes. I am so hurt that Deb would continue to allow a man to disrespect her and the kids on national tv. He is not interested in being married and she deserves so much more. He lack character and I will not support any of his future endeavors. Irv is arrogant and I am glad the feds took him down. I couldnt believe his parents raised such a terrible man who lacks so much character. His father is a terrible role model and his mother wants Deb to end up just like her for the sake of the children. Is it just me but I thought marriage was built on honesty, integrity, faithfulness, etc not the children being happy. I was sick to my stomach when the father told Deb to work out an arrangement with Irv to be happy. As if she deserves for washed up CEO who suffers from a napaleon complex has the right to be unfaithful and disrespect. Deb if you continue to allow Irv to treat you like this you will end up with AIDS because any woman that would lie down with a dog like IRV is definately a flea bag. Dont get blindsided by his weekend dad routine, our his parents bogus marriage because you deserve to be with a man who loves and respects you and thinks you were special enough to keep his small ~@_~__)%+^+_@%++# in his pants. Who has more respect for a woman besides her being a great cook and freak of all freaks in the bed. Dont let his insecurities affect you or continue to tear down your self esteem. If the shoe was on the other foot he would not sit back and allow you to date or sleep with every tom, &^^`+&$%@)&!#^&* and harry.

9. Jaycee says:

I watched tonights show with tears in my eyes. I am so hurt that Deb would continue to allow a man to disrespect her and the kids on national tv. He is not interested in being married and she deserves so much more. He lack character and I will not support any of his future endeavors. Irv is arrogant and I am glad the feds took him down. I couldnt believe his parents raised such a terrible man who lacks so much character. His father is a terrible role model and his mother wants Deb to end up just like her for the sake of the children. Is it just me but I thought marriage was built on honesty, integrity, faithfulness, etc not the children being happy. I was sick to my stomach when the father told Deb to work out an arrangement with Irv to be happy. As if she deserves for washed up CEO who suffers from a napaleon complex has the right to be unfaithful and disrespect. Deb if you continue to allow Irv to treat you like this you will end up with AIDS because any woman that would lie down with a dog like IRV is definately a flea bag. Dont get blindsided by his weekend dad routine, our his parents bogus marriage because you deserve to be with a man who loves and respects you and thinks you were special enough to keep his small %*)$@+)__+`!*~(~+ in his pants. Who has more respect for a woman besides her being a great cook and freak of all freaks in the bed. Dont let his insecurities affect you or continue to tear down your self esteem. If the shoe was on the other foot he would not sit back and allow you to date or sleep with every tom, ^(&_&&`%)_@(&#)^ and harry.

10. Ashley says:

Irvs attitude-DISGUSTING. The worst eposide was replayed yesterday 5/4 where he says Deb wasnt special enough for him to stop f***ing around. She’s the mother of his children, how dare him! Deb you deserve so much better. The whole weekend visitation he’s doing -gotta stop. He can easily arrange to have them over his house and spend time with them doing many things with them other than just sitting at home. Its a great idea you have seeked help. You will get thru this.

11. wifenmotherof5 says:

Mr. Gotti From what I can see, outside looking in. you are a great man, loving, hard working, est. I also see that when it comes to your relationship with your wife; you are just as afraid of her moving on as she is terrified, if not more so. You do not want her to be happy unless it is you making her happy. I think that you are being egotistical, because you are listening to her with both ears shut.
    You know what she want, what she needs, and what she is asking for. If you cant provide all of those things to her, support her by giving her a divorce.

12. newlife38 says:

I was stunned to see that almost 2 years later Deb is still not divorced. After such disrespect from Irv on national tv last season I can’t understand why she has not found employment and divorced him. He should not be allow to come into that house and play house on the weekend. A father is suppose to be there for his wife and kids everyday but he continues to claim his territory because he can’t stand the thought of another man visiting her at the house. I hope therapy works for her and she is able to regain her self respect. We don’t have to do what our parents did. She has plenty of options and it is time she starts to utilize them. Irv is not a man he is a manchild. He wants a woman not a wife. I feel for the kids and I hope she puts them into therapy. They have seen so much dysfunction caused by there own dad. Its so sad. Irv will not succeed in life because he doesn’t have his priorities(God, family,business) in order. Deb gets some standards for your marriage and stick to them. If Irv can’t get with the program then kick him out. He’s not there anyway most of the time. You don’t have anything to loose. His parents are old school. As long as the man is paying the bills he is allow to treat you like crap and your suppose to take it. Don’t seek there advice, they don’t know any better and has passed this ignorance on to there son. This is 2009 real women are not taking it any more. Take a stand and Good Luck Deb

13. Rema says:

Deb, since these episodes were taped month’s ago, I hope we will see you, WAKE UP! Irv will change when HE is ready to change, not a moment sooner. So, when you are tired of living in his pathetic shadow and really become a POSITIVE example for your children (especially your sons because you, as much as Irv, are teaching them it is ok to mistreat people), you will see your worth. You are a beautiful, caring, loving and forgiving woman. You have so much to offer. If finances are your concern, forget about it. “Irreconcilable differences” are not grounds for divorce in the State of NY, adultery is. He’s admitted it on camera. There will not be a problem with you receiving child and spousal support. If you’re holding on because you want your children to have their father, they have him. They are getting older and IRV, not you, will have to figure out how to nuture that relationship. It’s time to stop cheerleading for him and find your own happiness. My prayer is that your family heals and you find all the happiness your heart can hold. GOD Bless

14. Shell says:

Deb, i want to say to you that you are a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN and you don’t know a man to justify who you are. Please broke the cycle for the sake of your babies, because you don’t want your boys thinking that’s the way you treat a woman.I know for sure you don’t want no man treating your daughter that way. Irv, has to respect for himself, you non your kids, because if he did he wouldn’t say and do the things he do.He’s very busy chasing after a dollar.There’s nothing wrong with wanting to make money, but when it consume your life that’s greed. The bible say money is the root of all evil. I think you need to move on with your life and stop letting him control you.He’s sleep around and than sleeping with you, Deb don’t be foolish there are diseases out there. He nor you are no respective person, because sometime God allow things to happen to get our attention. To let us know he’s God and we are not higher than him and that he’s very much in charge. He said he will have no other God’s before him. I think you have made Irv your God, because you feel you can’t make it without him. I said all that to say, you have to be happy for you and sometime that mean being by yourself.When you are happy being with you, than God will send you somebody that’s happy with himself and you both add to each other. Learn to be happy with you and your kids, because your babies not dump the see and hear what’s happening. Don’t be surprise if they ask you later on in life, why you put up with be being treated that way for so long. He i don’t know if you will read this, but at times like this we all need someone to lean on. I encourage you to lean to your spiritual side. If you have dish network check out The Word Network channel 373 we are on on saturday morning at 7:30 a.m eastern time.(Pastor Lamorris S. Richardson)
    Check us out. God Bless You and Your Family Deb!!!! I’ll be praying for your family!!!!!!!

15. Mechell says:

I just wanted to say that it angers me every time I hear Irv say anything because he is being so self centered. He said that he would sacrifice his time with the kids for his job. He says this as if this is something admirable. No Irv, you sacrifce your job for your kids. They come first, not your job or anything else. Deb told you that she was seeing a therapist and you responded as if her seeing the therapist had something to do with your career when it didn’t. This just showed that you don’t really listen to her when she speaks and that you are always only thinking of yourself. She tried to discuss with you about her seeing a therapist and you immediately turned the conversation back to your career. You are sadly mistaken about everything. You’re +%$“)`&`(~@%@&* y, arrogant and controlling. You stated that yours and Deb’s situation works for “us”. It only works for you. Deb keeps telling you that it’s not working for her and the kids but you obviously don’t hear her. There is nothing you can say to justify how you are choosing to live. It’s not that Deb wasn’t special enough for you to stop sleeping around with other women. Deb’s not the problem here. You’re the problem. You’re not special enough to stop sleeping around with other women and be faithful to Deb. It is truly disgusting and disrespectful to Deb and your kids how you treat Deb. You guys should get divorced and let Deb live her own life and you live yours. You spend time with the kids on certain days without Deb and let her live with the kids in their home without you coming in freely as if you live there when you don’t. Deb should be free from you to move on and start a new life without you; either by herself or with someone new in the future but since your arrangement works for you, Deb has to be strong enough to put a stop to all of this since it does not work for her.

16. GottiisaG says:

Gotti I love uu! I was hopin u would come back again! My mom passed away in april and i told her about you comin back and she couldnt wait to watch your show! Wish u the best!
    F*** The haters!

17. Yvette Tait says:

Debbie needs to get herself together! Debbie you need a makeover! Pretty Girl, but Not Sexy!!!! I recommend you and Gotti read the book, “The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman.

18. Rev.D says:

Irv and Deb. I am old school and I think you all should
    move on with your lives. Deb you need to get out and have a life , don’t rush to a new relationship , you need to heal first . If you rush to another man , you
    wll take that baggage to the next man. Don’t divorce
    Irv yet , give it some time a santified woman will santify a man. You are more mature than he is, that is
    the problem . If you really want him to be your husband
    that can happen , you just have to give him to the lord.
    I know what I am talking about , I have been there done
    that . If you need somone to talk to please feel free
    to call me. You need to talk to someone who knows what
    your going thru . I will continue to pray for you and
    your marriage. You are a strong woman with a good head
    on your shoulder . You still love your husband and I think you will hurt another man at this time. Have men
    friends is healthy you don’t have to sleep wih them. You
    just need to get out and be appreciated and have some fun. Don’t center your life around Irv center it around your kids , they will be there for you. Keep your head
    up.Set him free if it is meant to be god will put you two together.

19. Miche says:

Deb, you seem like a special person and one who deserves more. Other can see how poorly you are treated and you will see that for yourself one day. if you think you cant vision a life without this man, how can you imagine one with him…like it is now? Peace

20. b lee says:

DEB

YOU GO GIRL. GET RID OF HIM. YOU ARE VERY PRETTY & YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN HIM. BUT MOST IMPORTANT DO IF FOR YOUR KIDS. BRAKE THE CYCLE.

21. tonyalane chicago says:

I love this show! I just wanted to say that I totally understand Deb’s position because when you get married and have children you have a committment to your family and you always want it to work. However if one of the parties is not willing to commit then with a whole alot of soul searching you will utimately have to let that other person go and move on with your life. That’s not only healthy for you but for the children. Clearly Irv wants his family and outside life too and that won’t work. Pray on it and I hope you come up with what’s rite for you and the kids. Good Luck! We’re all rooting for you guys!

22. mark says:

Am sure when Deb met Irv, she knew the arrangement. But she married for the money and security. Ended up falling in love with Irv. Now she matured a little and realize money is’nt everything. Irv on the other hand is doing what he always do, nothing change. So in my opinion she either wait until he mature or leave with nothing but children support. This should be a lesson to all young women out there; LOVE not money.

23. MONIQUE says:

Deb, The reality is you can say all you want that you want to break the cycle but as long as you continue to allow him to come and sleep over on the weekend you are sending a message loud and clear to your children. The children are going to be hurt one way or the other because their parents are not together anymore. Children don’t make the rules, parents do so put on your big girl panties and stop using your kids as an excuse to allow this “man” to disrespect you and throw money your way in order to continue to do as he wishes.

24. chell says:

well my thoughts on deb last season i felt really sorry for her know this season the compasion is gone she is definetly a clown i never understand women like her you have this man who is only there because you make it convient for him he has plenty money why not use your resources and make it happen she really needs to get a life

25. Anita says:

There are many women like Deb who stay in a marriage to a man like Irv. They suffer the lack of commitment and DEMONSTRATED affection from the husband. No matter how much they suffer — they are in it until the end. If Deb does not wake up and realize Irv left the marriage years ago, she is going to end up a very depressed and physically sick woman.

Deb is a beautiful woman. She can do much much better than Irv.

As long as she keeps her door open, he will continue to swing it. Irv knows she can always come back and Deb will be right there.

There is an old old saying: IT TAKES A MAN TO MOVE A MAN.

26. ebonyrose says:

I used to like Deb and feel her until this episode..SHE WAS SO DISRESPECTFUL! Irv is Irv! She knew who he was when she met him! She dont cook, she dont clean..She got lucky and had babies by a BOSS! She can leave anytime. he took her to dinner she calls him dumb while he trying to be nice and keep the peace. She disrepects him in front of children and the world. You mad cause he dont want you, so you talk to him like that. You dont cook clean,dispectful and obviously no good in bed. Ask yourself DEB..Why would he want you??? I dont see it. You maybe a good mom..Thats it.

27. kim says:

Hey Deb and Gotti I love you both and I wish nothing but happiness for the both of you. Deb please take your time and move on if you want let no one tell you not to or you are making a bad decission it is your choice but you and Gotti should remain friend and respect each other also, you have a beautiful family God Bless You and Your whole Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Dana says:

Deb, you do the damn thang! You spoke for all women go through with these men, who have archaic views on what makes a “man”. Paid in Full will be the national motto for women, mother and wives forever more. God Bless you on your journey.

29. karen says:

I think that Deb should go on with her life cut all ties with her no good man find her someone real and let that go.

30. The data what time is retrieved from the cell phone carrier’s directory is total and thorough that provides the following information, whole original in addition to last name, current and past addresses, criminal record, current and past telephone numbers along with satellite imagery.

31. There are times as soon as doing a invert search meant for a number is of majestic connotation. Intended for example, you are having repeated calls where role hangs out of bed right at what time you rejoinder your telephone. How perform you on stipulation just before simply lone of the neighborhood kids otherwise actually one stalking you with the aim of find beginning while you leave the house.

32. Force there continually be real an caring ave to figure out exactly who is the owner of a cellular phone number, subsist it a land-line or yet a phone

33. Particular paid web pages possess complete databases for sensitive essentials of individuals that utilize the telephone number, civil drive public records, and criminal back-ground Particulars.