1. Kelly Gerber says:

Ya’ll need to give IT his own show!!!!!!!!!!! He is the best!! This show would not have been as good as what it was without IT!!

2. Scilla Brown says:

I totally agree, Kelly. If New York can get 4 different shows I’m sure VH1 has to know that It is a goldmine!!! Please VH1 give It his own show…..You could call it: Is IT Love or IT’s Love…I don’t care what you call it just do it!!!!

3. Julie Perri says:

Personally, with the whole IT’S own show thing, It would bore me half to sleep! It is an idiot. I much rather perfer someone more… well, better noted. Maybe Tailor Made or someone else. Although I would guess I’d hate it, I might not. I mean lots of people love him and would probably love to see him…

JUST SOMEONE ELSE!!! PLEASE VH1 MAKE A SHOW ABOUT SOMEONE HERE ON I LOVE MONEY 2!!! YOU DID IT FOR DAISY ON ROCK OF LOVE 2 AND NEW YORK ON FLAVOR OF LOVE!!!!

4. DeiaynciaCimone says:

Look at this pic they posted of IT. That took black men back……..too damn far. He look like a cross between..look real good at it now…….Kunta Kinte (LeVar Burton version) and the dude who played Bubba in Forrest Gump. Bubba Blue Buford. What a mess and dude didn’t even finish. He chuggin a beer and eatin, still at the ice coin challenge. What was all the ackin for if you weren’t gonna at least try at the end? Stupid is as stupid will get his own show. Kaching Bubba!

5. OMGonlinearadio says:

Yo real talk, IT should have is own SHOW OMG!!!!!!!, that ish would be funny as hell, I know I would watch it and tell all my listeners to watch it to.

6. Bklyndva-2009 says:

Damn it I thought you were going to come out of a bag or something at the end. You had us believing that you weren’t as dumb as you acted. I guess that was all hype to keep us watching.

7. amber says:

I wanted taylor made to win. But I guess Myammee needed the money more then him. Hey how about have I love Taylor I woud be on that show I would love to meet him. The show was great.

8. amber says:

I love Taylor made Hope about have that show. I would be on it in a heart beat. I love every show on VHI. I really love tough Love. Keep up the great work

9. lisa says:

Im glad myammee won! But I thought IT had some plan! I would of love to see him beat them. I guess not

10. it fan says:

it i hope you get your own reality show your funny

11. Ashley Gonzalez says:

I love IT_. he was tha MAIN reason i watched the show. He needs his OWN SHOW 4 SUUURRRR…. Hes hilarious.

12. adrienne says:

Omg! I love It! Not only is he really hot to me i find his sense of humor to be ammusing! lol he’s such a dumbass it’s a turn on! It if you ever read this halla at you girl, i look a hell of alot better than saphary and yes i totally think It should get his own show so i can be on it!!!!!!!!! I totally WANT It:) lol

13. aliciea says:

it what are u doin u are crazy but snicey i gota give propes

14. eve says:

give it his own show lol for real

15. John V says:

VH1 GIVE IT A SHOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. A. TEE says:

VH-I,

Please give IT his own show!! He was the only reason I watched I Love Money. You gave New York multiple shows!! She is so annoying.