Daisy of Love: Live Blog Chat Sunday Night

Lots of people showed up last Sunday night to discuss Daisy of Love as the show was enjoying its West Coast airing. We’re offering live blog chats each week throughout the show’s run, so consider this an invitation to be here this Sunday evening at midnight ET (that’s 9 pm PST) to weigh in on what’s taking place on-air. The sneak clip above explains this week’s action. The guys have to protect a mannequin version of our star while gun-wielding marksmen blast paintballs at them.

As you may know Chantal Claret, lead singer of Morningwood and celebreality maven, hosts our Daisy chats. She’s a hoot! Check her photo gallery post from the Daisy premiere party. Be here Sunday with one eye on your TV and one on your computer. Chantal and team want to hear what you have to say about Ms. De La Hoya. Midnight ET.

Morningwood does the Daisy of Love theme song, “Best of Me.” Watch the video right here.

Check our video interview with Daisy right here.

1. may says:

hi hottys it is sexy )**^*)+$%_(!%%^ mya on the line now hit me up

2. beat says:

this chick is so dumb cant believe she left that dude sitting there she goes to the bathroom and just forgets the guy what a stupid chic this daisey. urr

3. Bre says:

im sorry but this daisy girl is so ugly i dnt see wat any guy see in her…and she is so dumb she would seriously drive me crazy having to sit and listen her talk!!!! ugh

4. Stephanie says:

HEY DAISY WOW THIS SEASON WILL VERY VERY TOUGH.
    THE ONES THAT I HAVE NOTICED THAT ARE GETTING A CONNECION IS 12 PACK,FLIPPER,CI CHI AND FOX.SO GOOD LUCK GIRL:)YOU ARE ROCING THERE `(**&!$%~#!)@`~# ING WORLDS KEEP GETTING DRUNK AND BEING SEXY!

5. Loen says:

are you smarter then a 3rd grader,i mean daisy of love mtv sucks but i watch maybe im an idiot ?

6. Jennifer says:

Hello Daisy! You should choose the host. He’s caring, loving, well- established, mature, and not bad looking. I think you should choose a man that is more mature and knows what he wants. If he’s not in a relationship or married, go for it!

When those *#$)$(^+~##$`_) hole guys hurt you, he was there to defend you. London wanted you to chase him, 12 pack wants fame, and the guy with the colored mohawk was a joke. I know you drink on the show, but slow down and watch the guys and spy. Make them think you are drinking and have no clue what they are gossiping about. I can’t remember the hosts name, but he is a catch. Think about it…
    Good Luck and I hope you consider what I say!

7. kevin says:

hi daisy

8. valerie says:

omg!!! sinister and london are super hot…=]

9. valerie says:

omg!!! sinister and london r hot..=]

10. JP says:

Who’s coming to next week show?

11. rebecca pruitt says:

just had to say wuz up and do you like girl lol :)

12. jaz says:

are you serious? what do these dudes see in this girl? Its got to be the money…. C’mon your crying over what, some chic that’s really not hot AT ALL! Daisy has a bird face that comes to a point…totally unbalanced body….not to mention the ten layers of paint on her face….and let me tell you she is a smart one….Wake up fellas…Look around….come to my house and I’ll take you out my back door and you can stand there and look down the beach at the thousands of naturaly beautiful and smart women that are everywhere! If it’s about the show I understand but If It’s about daisy….give me a f****** break ARE YOU FOR REAL!

13. jaz says:

CHIC IS BUSTED…fellas please I have seen better heads pop outta zippers

14. katie says:

I LOVE YOU DAISY! I AM THE BIGGEST FAN I WANNA MEET YOU SOOOO BAD YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOUR SHOW YOU SHOULD BE WITH FLEX OR 12 PACK CUSE THEY ARE GEART GUYS LIKE YOU ARE A GEART LADY I LOVE YOU COME TO MY HOUSE ST. CHARLES ROCK ROAD MO 9101 I LOVE YOU DAISY OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

15. katie says:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

16. gothic_chick_420420 says:

i think daisy made the worst mistake ever she dissed 12 pack
    for London that all he wants is to use her and twelve pack really cared for e she is stupid

17. gothic_chick_420420 says:

hi daisy y would u leave 12 pack left the air port i mean come on

18. Tanner says:

Honestly, can we get 12 pack on a dating show. This poor hot sexy “nice guy” always finishes last. I want to see him on a dating show