Taylor Is VH1 Tough Love‘s Fan Favorite!

taylor_fan_favorite1

Earlier this week, we polled VH1 Tough Love viewers via several outlets (Facebook, Twitter, on-air and VH1.com) to find out which woman on this show resounded most with the audience. The results found Taylor taking the fan-favorite poll in a landslide victory, with 56 percent of the vote. (Only Jody came within striking distance at 29 percent.) We asked Master Matchmaker and VH1 Tough Love major domo Steve Ward for his take on Taylor’s victory and here’s what he told us:

“All the girls that survived boot camp came out stronger for it. I love them all, but I feel like the greatest transformation was in Taylor. I’m so happy to see such a dramatic improvement. I think Taylor is phenomenal. She really resonated with people because she made a conscious decision to change and grow as a person. She’s perfect for reality TV.”

Indeed. Our favorite Taylor moment is after the jump. Here, we’ll give you a clue of what it is:

taylor_fan_favorite2

taylor_fan_favorite3

It’s her tattoo reveal, of course. Not only was this completely unexpected and outrageous, but what says “personal transformation” better than a giant butterfly tattooed over a woman’s bikini area? Metamorphasis is a beautiful thing.

Don’t forget that Master Matchmakers is offering a free month to prospective male clients!

VH1 Tough Love show page
VH1 Tough Love videos and extras
Master Matchmakers

1. Steven Baker says:

I think Taylor should have her own show! Reality show of how she has changed, what she’s doing, maybe goes on some dates… I LOVE HER!

2. Sierra says:

I LOVE TAYLOR!!!!! =P

3. thaphenom says:

Taylor is my favorite because wht you see is what you get. I would love to see her with a show. She has a big heart and everyone needs to see her show it!

4. Rachell says:

I can’t say I care for Taylor. She’s pretty stuck on herself, loud, and obnoxious. I really adored Jody though…what a smart and beautiful lady :)

5. scifiwritir says:

I liked Taylor a lot. She was very sweet. You could see her heart. -C

6. john hogenson says:

nice tattoo want my ol lady to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. O says:

She was real and a trip..i was mad when she left cause she cracked me the hell up.

8. Dawne says:

I liked Taylor the best she made the show watchable, I give Arian props she was a true slut and proud of it even her mother was proud of it I hope they realize they have to go home and live their lives after the show wraps I wonder if Arian’s mom would mind if some random guys contacted her and wanted to get with her daughter because she publicly announced she sucks a mean d*ck

9. jill says:

Okay i just want to say i have been watching the previews and i say Taylor is the best on this show and when she said she was leaving i was upset and mad i think she should have millions of guys she is so pretty and i think she rocks. dont get me wrong all the other girls are great and funny and all should have the best man for them but i love taylor and she came along way ans if Taylor is reading this im ur favroite 12 year old fan.

10. JKildren says:

Taylor is an amazing beautiful girl. When she’s ready to date she will have absolutely no problems finding her Romeo

11. Ixia says:

Taylor’s transformation was pretty crazy. The golddigger turned out to be a sweetheart. Also, LOVE the tat!

12. Crystie says:

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Isn;t Taylor the one who gave a child up for adoption at 19 months old, because she “supposedly” couldn’t care for the child? What a crock of horse crap !!!! She couldn’t take care of a baby , but she can go on tv and wear designer clothes and pack expensive hand bags. BULLLL!!!! I have 4 children of my own , i have no money, owe on everthing i’ve got. BUTTTT< i take care of my kids , and i love them whith all my heart and soul. IN AMERICA , anyone can take care of 1! child . Are you kidding me, Taylor? I take care of 4 kids , count them , 1 -2 -3 4- ages 8,7,5 and 3 !!! AND I WORK AND MY HUBBY WORKS!!! i work 1st shift and he works second shift – we never have to use a babysitter or daycare , because why ?? BECAUSE WE LOVE OUR KIDS MORE THAN WE LOVE OURSELVES>>>MIss Taylor gave her child away after having him for 19 months ?.>?> I could never imagine being without my children , I would give my life for each and every one of them . I say Shame on Taylor – she is a selfish SLUT……..Amen

13. Dwayne says:

Taylor deserves her own reality show. She seems like the type of girl that men would love to compete over.

14. nancy saleh says:

i love Taylor, shes an amazing person!

15. Taysbiggestfan says:

Wow I Really Gotta Say Dat Taylor Is Really One Of A Kind &&’ I Really Admire Her Alot.
    I Love All Dee Gurlsz From Dee Show But She’s My Ultimate Fav. For Many Reasons..
    I Really Like Her Personality Alot :)

16. Bonnie says:

I love Taylor! All the changes she made, all the growing she did was awesome! My fav for sure!

17. Taylor Royce says:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD TO HAVE BEEN VOTED YOUR VH1 FAN FAVORITE. I LOVE THE EFF OUT YOU GUYS! Muah!

Love,

Taylor

18. Brittany Pero says:

Tay u definately deserved…i mean come on ur amazing and u amaze people everyday, u become more of an inspiration to me each nd every day XP i luv ya gerlie
    ?xoxo Britt

19. Theresa Hamerq says:

Dear Crystie:
    How can you use the word slut in the same sentence as Amen? I don’t think the lord would approve of you judging Taylor.
    And let me enlighten you. In America it can be difficult or downright impossible to be financially able to care for one child. You cannot compare your situation to Taylor’s. How nice for you that you have a hard working husband to also help out.
    Now, apologize to Taylor!!

Taylor: You are the coolest! It was nice to see how much your mommy means to you. Please keep us updated on what’s going on in your life. Tell Jody I said “Hey!!!”

20. pamela says:

will i think it looks nice plus your prety lol

21. Aja says:

Typical Scottsdale chick…if you live here ya know what I mean…you all love her like you love watching a car accident. You can’t fight the desire to watch the results of the wreck even though you know its wrong. You feel better about yourself after watching her…I do.

22. tia says:

I like Arian the best..She was my favorite just cuz she really was ttrying to change and find someone else in her own body..So for Steve and his mother kicking her out they can go `$#~)&*__(@#*+~$ each other!!!!

23. Tyleer says:

Taylor should have her own show called Is Taylor going to Baylor for love.

24. kjl0523 says:

I love Taylor!! i agree i tink she should have her own show, she is so funny!

25. megin c says:

damn …why would u put a bunch of pretty girls who really have nothin wrong with them and act like there is and make a show out of it ….it suxed …bad ..i don’t think VH1 makes any good shows

26. haileyyyyy says:

She has another tattoo it’s a bible verse does anyone know what it is?

27. Jakob says:

Taylor sucks…she was a ~_^#~~+)&!~(#()(+ int he beginning and just because she realized it late into the show doesn’t mean she changed anything. I think she was overated, stuck up and hot of course…but I don’t think she could last in a 5 minute conversation with ANY decent guy. Good vote america.

28. Taylor Royce says:

HEY EVERYONE! I hope all is well with ya! I JUST WANTED TO ANSWER A FEW OF YOUR QUESTIONS, AND ALSO SAY “Thank you” once again! I love you all so much. I have the best fan’s in the entire world. Seriously…

So here I go! Everyone has been wondering about a few of the bible scripture tattoo’s that I have. What Verse and also the meaning behind them.

So anyway, I have 9 Tattoo’s, and 2 of them are from the bible…

Phil 1:3 on my right wrist.

Meaning – I thank god every time I remember. I take everything in my past as a blessing and this tattoo reminds me of that everyday.

The other bible scripture I have is Genesis 33:10 located on my lover back just above the family of butterflies that I also have. This one means – Seeing your face, is like seeing the face of god. Which is dedicated to my son Evan William.

Well anyway, there you have it my friends. Thank you for your time and for taking interest into who I am. I just wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to get back to you all.

Thanks so much! Lot’s of love. Xoxo

29. @RealityTVCelebs says:

TAYLOR ROYCE NEEDS HER OWN SHOW! VH1 I KNOW IS SMARTER THAN ALL OF THIS I LOVE DAISY BS, AND NEW YORK WORKING ETC.

THESE SHOWS ARE TIRED AND BORING. NO ONE IS INTERESTED.

TAYLOR IS THE MOST HILARIOUS PERSON TO EVER HIT THE VH1 REALITY TV SHOW SCREEN YET! AND DROP DEAD GORGEOUS MIGHT I ADD. SHE’S CLASSY, SASSY, FUNNY, BUBBLY, REAL, WITTY, VAIN, CONFIDENTY, SWEET, RELATEABLE, COMPATIONATE, AND STAIGHT UP FREAKING HILARIOUS.

GIVE TAYLOR HER OWN SHOW. SHE NEEDS TO DO IT FOR AMERICAS SAKE! WE WANT MORE OF TAYLOR. I BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR ON THE FACT THAT IT WOULD KILL ALL RATINGS OF ANY REALITY TV SHOWS ON VH1 HANDS DOWN.

TAYLOR ROYCE IS PHONOMINAL!

30. Jake says:

I’m pretty surprised taylor was the fan favorite. At First, I couldn’t stand her because she was as annoying as Arian. After a few episodes, I relized she wasen’t a b#$%@ After all(Sorry Arian, you won that &~!`+@^+^*(#+`! le). I was a little upset that she left a little bit sooner than the others but, she had to take care of a few things and that’s respectable.

31. john says:

the only thing she is good for is to $!)~+#%!@`**#+)@ I wish I could $!)~+#%!@`**#+)@ HER!!!

32. Aimee P. says:

i love talyor.

33. H Boy says:

No wonder there are so many guys switching sides. Natasha is the only girl on the show worth having a long term relatinship with.

34. Ifonchancha says:

My biggest wish is that Taylor either had her own show or at least was a co-star with the dude that does Tough Love!

I love her!

35. Anonymous says:

Taylor you’re great. At first I just liked you on the show because you were funny, but it was so nice to see you really embrace the show and grow. Love it!

36. raddoc says:

I bet she has some sick strechmarks or scars under that tat. She is gross!

37. BabyM says:

Taylor was def my fave. Shes insane. and shes not afraid to be herself.<3

38. BARBARA BARNET says:

I LOVE YOUR SHOW I WAS NOT PICKED BUT I WILL BE A FAITHFUL WATCHER

39. Tiara Thompson says:

Whoa, finally she revealed it! I’ve been waiting for the goddess to show off :P. My friend told me about the tattoo and I thought it was a Temporary Tattoos :P…I know how innocent I am used too. But glad to see the photo there. Thanks.

40. bryan says:

First off, I am an actual guy, ready for love and marriage. This show is helping me learn and I thank Steve for that. Taylor is a nutcase. She needs to go. She is a joke. Non of us guys would date her. I am suprised Rocky didn’t kick her butt after the beer incident. All the girls are intriguing, however, Taylor is not. Kick her off. She is making the show all about her and it is becoming a circus. She is ruining the show.

41. Mariah Chavez says:

I love Taylor!!! She is the Best. This girl named Crystie needs to not be sop mean to Taylor. You cant be judging her one one little thing she did yeah i do give you props on yourself taking care of your kids but you don’t know the situation that Taylor was in when she had to take care of her child. And about the clothes issue maybe she bought them a while ago and their brand new so she decided to wear them and she was also on t.v. because she needed help finding love but i still respect your opinion. So GO TAYLOR!!!! You rock. Keep doing your THANG!!!….

42. kathy says:

hideous, ugly man in a dress. makes me want to puke everytime she opens her stupid mouth.

43. Lisa Lips says:

I LOVE TAYLOR. SHES A TRIP. SHE SHOULD HAVE HER OWN SHOW 4 REALLA….

44. Amanda says:

I have loved Taylor from the start. Yes she can be very obnoxious & a trouble maker but in both seasons I have seen her be so generous & compassionate with the others & it’s like she does a 180 on people, the minute you think she’s a stuck up B she suprises you. She could do really well with her own show, not sure what type of show but I’m sure she has some ideas. Haha.

45. MAXX says:

I LUV HER TATTOO!!’…. DAT (!)&&~~!`@()@+!# IZ MAD SEXY N BEAUTIFUL!!

46. MAXX says:

I LUV HER TATTOO!!’…. DAT ~!(`)`)`^$$^@(~) IZ MAD SEXY N BEAUTIFUL!!

47. Thom says:

Wow, it is incredible how a woman who is mentally stunted, looks like hell with 10 lbs of makeup (like it helps) and has the attitude like she is beautiful inside and out (she would be married already if she was) can make alot of people on here “admire” her! Taylor is a trainwreck period. Think of the show, think of the clothes, think of the way she talks and handles situations. She is intellectually juvenile, and morally backrupt. Yes, look it up if you don’t understand. She will find and keep a man, when she matures on many levels. Google her in 5 yrs. and see where she’s at.

48. LADY TORRES says:

TAYLOR IS THE UGLIEST GIRL FROM THE SHOW YOU ARE A MEAN PERSON LAZY AND YOU ARE A BIG BACK STABER.

49. kathy says:

she is so annoying and UGLY

50. tata says:

taylor has the most damaged hair i have ever seen…..she needs to quite putting all that crap on her face and lighten her skin 2 or three notches. seriously can you imagine what she will look like when she is eighty????

51. Danielle a.k.a Trini Queen says:

u rock gurl :) ur beautifulll and i’m happy for u <3 keep on doing what ur doing and live ur life to the fullest!!! :D*

52. spiderman says:

I was afraid that Taylor was a man at one point…. or did she use some sort of performance enhancing product that may have effected her voice…..? She reminds me of WWF’s China in a way.. sexy butttttttttttttt..?????

53. shelle says:

she looks like and sounds like a ^+)((!($~*#`__*~ ing man

54. shelle says:

she looks like and sounds like a !$_@&%(!**&$)&@& ing man

55. shelle says:

she looks like and sounds like a f man

56. KrayzeeBish says:

I don’t care what anyone says. That is a Tranny!!!

57. Jennifer says:

For such a gold digger she sure is a trashy skank- and her attitude makes her all the more fugly on top of her dried out frazzled weave.

58. Jennifer says:

You can take the hoochie outta the hood but you can’t take the hood outta the hoochie.

59. dfeff says:

this b**** is fu***n discusting from her face to her wig to her aditude uhh i just cant stand her so ugly and she thiks she is all that she should just stop.

60. jenn says:

steve made a comment one night when taylor was in the hot seat that didn’t make sense to me. he made it sound like it’s ok for a man (using willy as the example,)with a girlfriend or wife, to stay out until 5am and not call. does anyone agree with this? it sounds crazy to me. if a guy wants to stay out all night without his lady, maybe he should be single? anyways, just wondering what anyone else thinks about that sentiment.

61. cynetha bradley says:

f all u haters this kind of feed back is what makes taylor who she is today happy and confident i mean come on yall give her some credit shes got style.Taylor maybe people dont understand u cuz they r to good huh? }!!!!!!!! n e ways doll i luv the heck out cha xoxox

62. Tiff says:

Taylor just acts like she is sooo much better than everyone else… But to me, I really dont even think that she is that hot or her personality is that great.. She is really trashy acting and really FAT.

63. Geo says:

Paperbag anyone? maybe one big enough to cover this man eater..Call me whatever you’d like, hater or not this creature fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch before landing in a pile of fecal matter

64. Newworld2000 says:

I think Taylor is really ugly inside and out. She is fake and everyone could see it. The makeup, hair and tats only hide her insecurities which is why she is not able to find a man, because they will expose her for what she really is…a fake…please don’t loose the makeup and weave…its better that you hide from us all. We love cartoons. For Taylor, you can’t make change without money…! Mo money…mo ugly. I ain’t hating…just explaining…!

65. jaky says:

damm girl looking firme wit that sexyy tat ehh u go girl always keap ur head up

66. trina says:

Taylor is a trifling person.Her actions aren’t ok,she has no class.She needs a make over inside and out. Willie can do way better than that. She dosn’t need tough love bootcamp. She needs therapy and money management courses.She must got that wig from a sheeps behind.How can she be fans favorite the chic got rid of her child. Alot of women are single and they don’t get rid of their child.Don’t forget the tacky part, she makes a wild hog jealous and a clown curious.

67. Amber Zellmer says:

I would like to particcipate in the Tough Love show with couples, I need to know if my boyfriend is “the one” and I am for him. I seen advertisement for this kind of show, I think our relationship could really benefit from Steve and Joanne. If there is any info out there on how to get casted, please let me know. We really need some insight. The love is there 100%, but the rest of the important components of a relationship are not exactly 100% Please Help!!!!

Amber Zellmer

68. Maggie says:

Taylor has serious issues that requires lots of therapy. I myself have been poor for 3 years straight. Staying in a different house every night to avoid going to a shelter. Had men come into my life who brought me designer clothes and what not, but all of that to only hurt and disappoint me. So Maggie played it smart, Instead of paying all that money for purses, shoes, or some implants it went to an apartment. You know things that are important. But good luck to Taylor and Willie hope all goes well.

P.S For someone who acts like such a b*@tch shouldn’t try to play the victim, it doesn’t suit you.

69. jaq says:

I can relate to some of Taylors issues in a way. She has a lot of confidence to go out in the stuff she wears but at the same time has insecurities. I think that she has come a long way from being homeless with a child, to giving up her child. Yeah see maybe a gold digger but all she wants is security forthe future, which is what we all want at the end of the day. To be happy, secure, in love, to be loved and not to be lonely. I hope things work out for her and Willie, she deserves happiness as much as the next person. I like Taylor and underneath all that hair and make up is a person, just like the rest of us. to those who think she is a tranny or was once a man coz of her tone of voice, i say get a bloody life, ur a long time dead.