The Celebreality Interview – Buckwild And The Entertainer, In Love…Or Something

entertainer_buckwild

We’ve yet to wrap our heads around Becky and Frank’s relationship (even though Frank swears it isn’t one and Becky seems completely invested in it). Below is a conversation we had with them backstage of the I Love Money 2 reunion, a sort of spin-off of our reunion recap. Not sure if it sheds any light on the nature of their coupling, but hey, it’s worth a try:

VH1: You showed up, Becky. I’m surprised. You said you didn’t want to in your interview.
Entertainer: I got power.
Buckwild: I just don’t want to hurt anybody. I gotta get to my club appearance [after the taping].
VH1: So don’t.
Buckwild: But I wanna hit 20 Pack in the face. He’s too pretty.
VH1: Have you guys consummated your relationship?
Entertainer: Till I get out of my parents house, I can’t have a relationship.
Buckwild: No, he means did we f***?
Entertainer: Did we f***? Of course we did.
Buckwild: I explain the big words. That’s my part.
VH1: Well, I’m glad that you came.
Buckwild: I came a whole bunch of times.
Entertainer: You’re an idiot.
VH1: What’s up with the Twitter drama between you guys and Leilene?
Buckwild: Frank doesn’t think that Leilene is an appropriate friend for me to have.
VH1: Do you agree?
Buckwild: I mean, she’s not the best influence on my life! I don’t know what positive things she brings into my life.
Entertainer: I don’t care about you talking to the girl, but it’s gonna be on my terms. It has to go through me first. Then she can speak to you.
Buckwild: I don’t defy Frank.
VH1: I thought Buckwild couldn’t be tamed.
Buckwild: I could calm down sometimes. Although, I did throw a TV last night.
Entertainer: At me. She missed. She almost kicked me with my laptop. She burned me with a cigarette.
Buckwild: He was watching the TV instead of me!
VH1: Your hair is different.
Buckwild: Frank dyed it for me! He’s my personal stylist! Don’t I look good? Don’t I look better than you’ve ever seen me look on any reunion show?
VH1: You look great. Why do you carry so much resentment for 20 Pack?
Buckwild: He voided my check! He voided my check! I could have had him eliminated, Saaphyri could have.
Entertainer: I told her to leave him alone. He doesn’t want a problem.
Buckwild: If he didn’t want a problem, he shouldn’t have voided my f***in’ check. So now he has to deal with what I have to say.
Entertainer: If someone doesn’t want a problem, you should just let it be.
VH1: Is it the principle or the fact that you didn’t get the money or what?
Buckwild: All of the above. I had his back always 100 percent. I threw challenges.
VH1: It’s interesting to see how hard you carry this grudge.
Buckwild: It would be interesting to see how hard I would punch him in the face, if I was allowed to.
Entertainer: Why would you want to?
Buckwild: I would feel better.
Entertainer: You didn’t feel better when you punched me in the face last night.
Buckwild: I did a little.
VH1: It’s also interesting, Frank, that you’re so subdued in comparison.
Buckwild: (Laughs) You’re calm and I’m psycho.
Entertainer: This is just how it is. I’m calm most of the time and then there’s that two percent of time when I go insane, and she’s calm when I do.
Buckwild: We’re usually not nuts at the same time. I’ll be punching things and he’ll be laughing.
Entertainer: She cries, I laugh. She just wants attention a lot and she gets mad when I don’t.
Buckwild: You give my vagina a lot of attention.
Entertainer: You say things out in public, but you gotta keep it in the sheets.
Buckwild: There’s none in here. That couch looks kinda dirty.
VH1: I’m sure you’ll do whatever! Becky, be good.

And, for the most part, she was. The end. Keep up with their romance via Buckwild’s Twitter and Frank’s Twitter. And check out additional pictures of the couple in the gallery below.

View Photo Gallery

I Love Money 2 show page
I Love Money 2 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes
Behind the Scenes at the I Love Money 2 Reunion
I Love Money 2 Reunion Gallery

1. Hell Yeah says:

“You give my `+&__~+$)~&+(~)&@& a lot of attention.”

HAHAHA

I love the Entertainer and Becky Buckwild!

2. lizzle bizzle says:

Please please please give these two their own show. They’re soooo funny.

3. Becky says:

LOVE THEM!! The only reason I watched every week!

4. Tuddie says:

HI, ‘New York’I’ve been watching the show’s u have been on since day 1# No matter what any 1 say I’m happy 4 u.Just stay real 2 GoD & your self and always be their 4 your family……1 Day i hope i get 2 see u & your Mom in person .Not many people care about her opinion’s or suguestions but she is looking out 4 your best interest only a MoM and some parent’s can understand her position………LuVVVVV Tuddie

5. anon says:

they’re the ))%*)(^!&~%(%)+) ing bundys

6. Gigi says:

hahahaha! i LOVE these two! they’re hilarious. perfect couple. i agree. they need their own show! what was up with not showing any of them together on the reunion???

7. Bobba Saget says:

Entertainer did her hair?
    That explains why she looked like the Wicked Witch of the Trailer Park incarnate that night…

8. trina382 says:

becky look a mess (lol)

9. Vinnie says:

Who styled her? She looks like Amy Crackhouse!

10. Tiffany says:

Becky does look good…Maybe Frank should always style her!

11. Fingbs says:

Becky looked like a hot mess.

12. Rollo says:

I think Becky looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy better. That hair color really suits her. The makeup on her face was too much….the mild tan looks good on her. She just needs to be more graceful and refined and she will come off more feminine and beautiful. Try some of that lipgloss that makes your lips more plump….that might switch your look up a bit. But most definitely changing your harsh ways and being more gentile will complete your metamorphisis…..stop hating on other people…not necessary…you actually have your own beauty….you just need to bring it out. The hair color and mild tan is a good start. Just change your nasty ways. Peace.

13. xBenji65 says:

I’m glad Frank was defending 20.

14. Melly Mell says:

dey r mad koolio azz pplz dey should get dey own show real talk keep on doin yall thang becky n entertainer he mad kute dey make a mad nice couple wateva wit dem haterz man :)

15. Patty says:

A reality show of these two would be very interesting!! I surely would watch! Serious viewing I bet!

16. Chris says:

I love Frank n I certainly like them 2gether – the best reality tv couple ever!

17. BonishkaRai says:

buckwild needs to get over her loss. it’s just a *@~!__+~(~%&^*%` in game. otherwise, the entertainer could beat the **()!%)__*))$&(^ out of tailor made for voiding his check.

18. damiansheats says:

i love buckwild she’s the best im mad i didnt get to see her on the reuion or anything they should get there own show i would love that

19. Jetta says:

Becky looks gorgeous and Frank looks handsome in this picture #1. They look :) and I’m :) for them! You know, crazy people deserve to be happy too. ;)

20. Frances says:

it would be nice if becky buckwild was real but shes not she is constantly trying to hard… be you girl… stop trying so hard

21. Jessica says:

i agree this 2 need their own show

22. pinky3o5 says:

wow they should get thier own show ! i love them!

23. Zoe says:

It’s all so Lady Macbeth… like some bizarre reality TV riff on _Scotland, PA_.

24. LEGALLYBLONDE39 says:

I agree, they need their own show,,,much better than the shows they have now with that fake Daisy, on whose show the guys keep eliminating themselves, and that wacko NY. They are unwatchable. Give becky and frank a chance!

25. topaz10 says:

Becky actually looks pretty good. She could use a nose job and should get her gap fixed, but she is coming along. Frank is psycho and i can’t stand him.

26. candi says:

becky suckkkkkkk

she is a losser!!!!!

27. shanice says:

I LOOVE BECKY BUCKWILD!!! LIKE SRIOUSLY DEY SHUD REALLY HAVE THERE OWN SHOW!! THEY HELLA FUNNY!!! HAHA LOVE DEM TWO TOGETHER..THEY THE PERFECT MATCH!!!

28. Jasper says:

I love Becky!! I have loved her from the moment I saw her on Flava Flav! Please bring her back to Vh1 for her own show!

29. jonessss says:

hahahah thats funny! :p
    buckwild and the entertainer need there own show! vh1 sucks without them! :D

30. Errica Ortiz says:

They make a cute couple. Becky looked cute I loved her hair. Too bad she was cut from the reunion show. BUCKWILD AND THE ENTERTAINER NEED THERE OWN SHOW!!!
    That would be funny!

31. citychic3000 says:

These two need a show! Not that boring couple like Brady Bunch Knight and Model Curry arguing about boring stuff. Who’s with me on this! It has to be both of them. ET alone wouldn’t be too cute

32. MIshinmite says:

Becky looks great. Frank looks great. They look great together. OMG, I completely agree with Jonesss, they need their own show.

33. Me says:

man `+%`~#+(%@%*^^^_ since yall doin it big yall about need to get together but man entertainer please get a desent job and do for b-wild yall will make a great couple cuz both of yall crazy

34. Faith says:

you two are the greatest $@)$$`($#)~((*$( ing couple ever. I want vh1 to give them a show that just follows them around! Put em up in a nice spot and film it!

35. TC says:

Leilene ISN’T A GOOD INFLUENCE???? Ok? Has she been to jail? No! Does her mother have to bond her out and does she live in a little bity dump of a house? No! Does she walk around acting like a wanna be? No! Becky and Frank both are losers..plain and simple! They make a perfect match! And for Buckwild to have to have Frank “monitor” her Twitter page or calls from Leilene is ridiculous! Leilene never stabbed Becky in the back, Leilene is just looking for love plain and simple and she is a little naive. But she isn’t the bad influence…Buckwild is the bad influence!!!

36. uwant2beme says:

Becky Buckwild is so UNPRETTY! She has a low self esteem! I think that Frank’s parents want more for him than what she can give! I’m sure that they don’t approve of their relationship. She looks like SquidWork in that photo (when she is “puckering up”) He laughs when she cries because she is NOT CUTE WHEN SHE SMILES (PERISH THE THOUGHT, WHEN SHE cries) he doesn’t think that she should have a relationship with Leilene because he still has a crush on her! Where Buckwild sees Love, The Entertainer sees a money making opportunity! IT IS WHAT IT IS !!!

37. alibuuuuu says:

their a terrible couple, like hes basically telling her who she can and cant talk to, which is messed up. And after the way he disrespected sappharyi, why would you want to be with a man child who lives at home, is a fruit loop, and is trying to control you?? it doesnt make any sense.

38. Brooklyn go hard says:

Entertainer! u got urself all wrong….98% of the time ur a maniac and 2% ur calm…to hell with Ms. NY, becky is crazy enough for ur Azz…lololololol

39. tandy says:

if these 2 had thier own show, it would be off the chain

40. lovingal says:

Muahahahaha, they are really funny couple! I hope they have their own reality tv show! good luck guys! Buckwild do look good here!

41. 35 says:

THEy MAKE A CUTE COUPLE

42. tat says:

They look like they really like each other and that’s good I think she looks so much better and ENT is HOT!!

43. erika says:

seriously they do need their own show & yeah they were my only reason for watching ILM2 haha.

44. Kit says:

VH1 give them their own show!! So many people would watch and it would be reality gold. PLEASE!! :)

45. GG says:

I love u guys…and I think u guys make da perfect cpl. i hope everything works out well for the both of u so Frank can move out lol Good Lock xoxoxo

46. Juicy says:

Buckwild you need to stop faking like you big and bad now. I remember when yo scary #&!(~@!!*##~@&_ didn’t want to be around New York. One thing i cant stand is fake #&!(~@!!*##~@&_ people. Just because you think you black don’t make you black. Usually i love to see white people trying to be black but you are fake #&!(~@!!*##~@&_ hell. frank you dont need fakeness in your life!!!Dump her

47. heaven sent says:

Frank dyed her hair black hoping to make her look more like Destiney. It aint gonna happen Buckwild is far too buckled and busted to ever compare to destiney from ROL 2

48. angelofmusic27 says:

The show was terrible once they left. I don’t know why, but I’m a fan of both of these crazy nuts. lol I would definitely watch them on their own show. If you can give one to boring Daisy (WTF were you thinking with that), then you give two people with a personality one.

49. keishav says:

its kinda of funny how people find love buckwild for flava then entertainer for newyork and the 2 shows brought them together, maybe it was faith. i hope you to work out you look like a great couple. good luck buckwild and entertainer.

50. giselledamodel says:

yall r funny as hell wit da comments! i use to lik buckwild but dis season she was makin an a** out of herself cuz she had goto ()%!)%%`_+~##%_!` saphyri) to have her bac!! so she wack!! and yes daisy sucks!! da ()%!)%%`_+~##%_!` is ugly and boring!! i rather watch the entertainer and buckwild over dat dum doll!!and new york needs to go get a real job her 15 min is up she/he needs to get off of tv she makes me wanna throw up wen i c r hear her

51. tijan says:

hi.buckwild & entertainer is buckwild haveing your baby

52. J.J. says:

VH1: Your hair is different.

HAHAHahahaahaaaha!

The next Hedi and Spencer?

53. reyna says:

happy as can beeeee

54. reyna says:

i got yo back baby ….. if u know what i mean

55. Christiiiiiiine says:

Hahah I love Buckwild and Frank the Entertainer they make me laugh :) VH1 GIVE THESE TWO THEIR OWN REALITY TV SHOW!!! I dont care who you are but seriously I love Money 2 got so boring and so predictable after these two left :( BEST CHARACTERS EVER GIVE THEM A DUAL REALITY SHOW!!! Seriously I mean if Daisy or the Stallionaires can get one (ew) than these two should have it in the bag!!!

56. Gem18 says:

Buckwild has a crazy and odd personality, but she still seems like a pretty good person. I must say though, she actually looks pretty in these pictures. It must be the make-up. I love the Entertainer, he’s hilarious, but I feel like he could do better.

57. Araceli says:

JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

58. WTF says:

GIVE BUCKWILD HER OWN SHOW!! *#$@ THESE (_)+(#&~_`+$)&_*_ ES LIKE MEGAN & DAISY GETTING SHOWS!!! YUCK.

59. damiansheats says:

give them a SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60. Derp says:

So wait, Buckwild says she only plays the “ghetto girl” persona when she’s around black people. Frank’s not black and I doubt the VH1 interviewer was either. Was there a black guy off at the corner of the room that made her talk like a wigger?

61. the truth teler says:

Im glad there together because I thought Frank liked dudes when I saw him looking at heat on I love new york.Buckwild youre a good looking girl niz but you still could have done better than frank.Frank I hope you get out of your parents house soon you mommas boy.

62. Alysse says:

Becky is fine with Frank as long as he doesn’t turn
    violent on her. It’s good-bye! time if Frank turns
    violent on her. I’d like to see the two of them have
    their own show.

63. maryann says:

I am hoping that these two get a reality show of their own….They are a hot couple….This way Frank can have his relationship with the beautiful buckwild. I would watch their show….They would be a lot better than the stupid boring new puke woman york girl….new york needs to get off the air. Put these two on instead. The american love couple.

64. Renee Okc says:

I think they make a cute couple they look like they are having fun just doing nothing but hangin out enjoying each others company. What matters is that he is a good guy not that he lives with his parents. Now he has a reason to move out so he can get BuckWild. I just really think they are cute and i feel he is a good guy and will as for becky i really cant put a finger on her personality but she much be nice in order for him to stay with her you know how it is someone has to be the tuff one and the other has to keep there head on straight so they our fine

65. jamie says:

i love ya both and i wanted the two of u to make it al the way but ploped out one after the other

66. B-Rabbit says:

Give these 2 a ‘of love’ show where they’re looking for a swinger couple. The possibilities are endless.

67. Mel says:

No doubt! those 2 are goin to stick together. they should have their own show like back then with Flav and that tall blond lady, ummm? whats her name? that lady that flav met on surreal life?

68. Boo says:

You know you guys do belong with each other. You both are hot heads and you both don’t make any sense. What kills me is that Buckwild seems to think that she tuff and hard, just b/c you went to jail or that you throw fits to a point where you throw things and what not. I remember when you were on Flava of love and you didn;t know if you should be a white girl or a black girl. You are a white girl Becky, you’re not black so stop acting like you so hard. Frank you grown ^#+)$((&&~`*_%! man, get yo behind outta yo MOMMA’s house. You should have been gone from your momma’s house, but b/c you are so lazy and not a man yo momma allow you to live their. I bet you &`~$(~(`_#%^~+*( Becky in yo momma’s house! BECKY AND FRANK get a life. Oh and by the way Becky, remember you are a white girl and not black.

69. bunny321 says:

this is soooo rediculous theyre getting attention for acting a fool what a mess. all these damn shows need to go off its all pathetic n this is where our !$_`^@%)%!~*(^)` ing money is going. sad a poor excuse for stupidity this is sooo not cute. this how dese dumb ignorant folk become rich (paris, kim kard, nicole rich) n so on all because the world pays to see dis dumb _)~!%`)*@+`&$`+* people neva blow up from positive. u can only get attention if you actin a damn fool and !$_`^@%)%!~*(^)` ing erbody and spredin yo damn legs. SAD TAKE ALL THESE SHOWS OFF AINT NOBODY REALLY LOOKING FOR NO !$_`^@%)%!~*(^)` ING LOVE N.E WAYS

70. Gwen says:

I cant stand either one of these people, especially becky with her trailor park trash +*^^)!*(@$+)*`# She needs to stop acting black.

71. Gwen says:

Im glad Myammee squeezed your face. You werent so bad then, were you?

72. cathy says:

I agree Buckwild does need attention but I would imagine that if you attempted to act like a lady you might get a little more positive attention. You come off so phony BIG BAD BECKY! It’s really very sad. I actually liked you somewhat after Flav 1. I just felt that you were young and confused but I believe that today you have ruined any chance you may have had for a career in entertainment. Not too many people like you and it’s not the love hate thing like New York. It’s the “we don’t like you Buckwild” You’re ignorant trash. You come off stupid talking about punching 20 in the face. I’m sure he’s terrified. Grow up! I for one hope to see you on another show until you do.

73. Stacy says:

Buckwild mentioned that we didn’t remember Ice and Prancer etc…as if they were boring. I enjoyed both of them much more that I enjoyed watching you and was able to watch them longer as you were booted off alot earlier than these ladies. It appeared that you were about to cry when you were booted off. Why is my question? It was a competition and that’s what happens. The way you were throwing challenges etc., what did you think would happen. The funniest scene in the show was when Myamee grabbed your face. LOVE THAT GIRL!

74. k says:

i loved ilovemoney2 from start to finish.

75. maryann says:

PUT THESE TWO ON TV…..GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SHOW….
    THEY ARE HOT HOT VERY HOT….

76. hey says:

love these two! i hope they stay together. they make a good couple. get them their own show!

77. Laurie says:

I think these two should have a reality show, are they? This would be the weirdest thing since the show with flava flav and bridgette neilson!!! lol

78. Barbara says:

You do make a very nice couple. I do hope that you guys can have a future together.

79. lil mama says:

BECKY IS A PHONY B@@CH SHE THINK SHE BLACK AND FRANK IS THE LAMEST DUDE I EVER KNOWN… YEAH BUT THEY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER LMAO!!!!

80. Mark says:

PERFECT COUPLE !!

Dumb and REALLY DUMB !!!!

LOL !!!

81. Nae says:

I CAN NOT STAND BUCK WILD. SHE IS A PUNK AND FAKE! SHE EXPOSED THAT ON FLAVOR OF LOVE. SHE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE CUZ SHE WAS SCARED OF NEW YORK. I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HER THEN. THEN I HATED HER EVEN MORE ON ILM2. YOU GOT WHAT U DESERVED AND IM GLAD HE VOIDED YOUR CHECK. YOU ALWAYS CLAIMING YOU WILL BEAT SOMEBODY &)#^&#($`#$!*$` AND IN REALITY YOU WILL GET YOUR &)#^&#($`#$!*$` BEAT! MYAMMEE ALREADY GRABBED YOUR DIRTY &)#^&#($`#$!*$` FACE. SHE WOULDA BEAT YOUR &)#^&#($`#$!*$` IF IT WASN’T FOR HER STAYING ON THE SHOW. ENTERTAINER COOL DON’T KNOW WHY YOU WITH HER. IT’S DISGUSTING!

82. nashanah says:

They fit each other. They are both trashy. Becky is so fake, she only acted tough of ILM2 because Sapyhri (however u spell her name) had her back. On FOL1 she left cuz she was scared of NY. Then she started talking like a normal white girl, not that wanna-be-ghetto talk. They are both too old to act like that. I’m glad they didn’t win.

83. Gelaney cabico says:

i think the entertainer and becky should keep things to themselves
    why would they want all their buisness out in the street
    what does it matter if u guys *#)!)&(~~_~(%^*! ed

i also think that becky should leave 20 pack alone
    cause he only did that because he was trying to save himself
    and i think if becky was in that situation, she would do the exact same thing

maybe instead of just looking at 20 pack as the bad guy
    you should see his point of view

but other than everything i said
    i like the entertainer and becky
    cause they are wild and crazy
    and have the same personality as me

much love to you
    hope you relationship works out

{reppin hawaii}

84. tammy says:

i think you guys make a cute couple

85. snowcakes says:

i personally like real and hoops better they look cute together

86. missy says:

Frank, are u desperate?

87. high says:

they look cute 2gether

88. Reality says:

ewwww!!!

89. twitter-OMGWTFRU says:

Frank and Buckwild seem to make a great coupling. I’ve been following their relationship on Twitter and Becky is always accommodating for Franks needs and looking out for his best interest.

Frank, needs to just man up and admit it, “She’s the one for him! It’s a match made in reality heaven.

90. jkhu says:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

91. Victoria says:

I luv ur new hair Becky luv u allthx bye!!!!! peace

92. rayfe says:

entertainer dam bro i wanted you to get that money to move out your house you should get another chance at a quarter mil or have your own show i wish you luck with moving out your moms house and i dont think your a loser because you try to get out your parents house if you didnt make an effort than you will be a loser and i dont think you should go out with becky anymore i think she is real violent and you shouldnt have a violent girlfriend its just not rite

93. Eleanora says:

I friggen love Becky and Frank..I think they make the best couple.. they should have little Franks and little buckwilds.. LOL I also think after you too left the show? The show sucked..

94. Scherriea says:

i love these two together! I hope that they get married and have lots of children!

95. ewww says:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

96. sdog says:

Does she look prego or is it just me

97. Tim says:

I think they are a great couple. One of them is as disturbed as the other one is. I liked Becky in Charm School but that is over now and I never liked Frank and now they proofed to me again, why. It was a show, she got eliminated and she should get over it and stop crying everytime when their is a camera.

98. elona lekaj says:

bucky is ugly is she going to live in the basement with you

lol

99. jamilex says:

i think that becky and frank are a cute couple and they are riight for each other

100. pimpin bob says:

WHO CARES ABOUT THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE BOTH LOSERS

101. carissa says:

becky has never looked more BEAUTIFUL! WOW WOW WOW, LOVE THE HAIR AND LOVE LOVE HER MAKE-UP DONT KNOW WHO DID IT FOR HER BUT, SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!! GO BECKY!

102. CARISSA says:

oh, and hey are a match made heaven. frank i didnt think this b4 she got her makeover, but YOU MY FRIEND ARE A LUCKY MAN.

103. shakiya says:

What’s up beky you guys look great togather GOOD LUCK TO YOU BUT EMAIL ME AND TELL ME WAT I NEED TO DO TO GET A MAN LIKE HIM

104. Renquie says:

Hey buckwild why the entertainer he is a grown ~$+@#_$)@$&!&)~ man so he say and still living home with his mommy and daddy like a little kid you are my girl you don’t know me but that cool you can do better than that ………..

your girl Renquie………………..

105. shay_shay says:

i think ya should date ya would make a good couple……. but ya is funny….maybe it might be the best for ya to date also. I LOVE ya ta deaf ya brought the funny ta the show. i figure ya was going ta hook up cuz how ya was connecting

106. LatinaQueen says:

I love these two! VH1 is so boring lately with their shows. They need some comedy and these two are hilarious. Also if you don’t like them and don’t care….um why are you taking the time to write a comment? If you have nothing nice to say people don’t say anything at all!

107. amber says:

buckwild has come SO far as far as looks go on flavor of love she looked like she just stepped out the trailer park

108. Ashley says:

u guys are so cute together and becky u are so funny i loved u in every show u where on exp. i love money…

109. MZ.UnToUcHable3 says:

I wanted the entertainer to win I love money too! Once he got eliminated, I wanted IT to win… I’m pist Myammamee won! (i do no like her).
    Anywayz.. I think Entertainer should get his own show!!

110. Reggie says:

I would definitely watch a show with these 2 on it. They look so great together! I love Becky’s new look.

111. April says:

omg Beckys hair is hott.. she looks like a reall model.. she just is sexy now. im glad frank dyed itt,, not she doesnt look like trailer trash.. but he only gott her cause she was busted at first.. WHEN SHE REALIZE HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS NOW SHE GON LEAVE HIS )+^!*)()*+_)~%_ EEEWW

112. Alysa says:

So when is Frank and Becky’s reality show begin?? I could see that happening and I would watch. Talk about DRAMA!! VH1 should think about it

113. Tonja says:

Becky looks really pretty, But I would love it if Entertainer had his own show my and my husband quit watching I love money 2 after Entertainer was voted off we watched it because of him and we hope he gets his own show

114. Bae says:

Losers.

115. FrankieLover says:

Yall need to stop hating on them!. DON’T BE MESSIN WITH THE BASEMENT EITHER. I’ll stab all your faces. These two NEED a show because I demand it. I support their love!. Keep on rockin that trailor/basement!.

116. bjrigrl26 says:

I love buckwild and i hope that her and frank make it

117. charnee says:

I DID’NT KNWO SAAPRYIR WAS IN JAIL THAT IS PROBABLY WHY BUCKWILD DID’NT SAY +!#*%!~!)*)++$^( TRYING TO BE CUDDLE UP WITH THE ENTERTAINER GIRL PLEASE U CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!!!

118. DIANA says:

Frank and Buckwild look great together l just love them both god bless …And As For Buckwild’girl l love the hair you look BEAUTIFUL MAMA ….

119. Duane says:

Maybe she can give him a place to stay …….. lol

120. catia says:

please,please,please! don’t give those loser a show!!!! becky needs to find herself!a.s.a.p!!! the person she likes to be is a soory excuse for human let alone a woman. frank how many different ways can you say loser!!! their made for each other i just don’t want to see them!!!!!!!

121. TAMMIE GURL says:

THEY DO LOOK GUD TOGETHER,I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK

122. mimi says:

I think they are fake they just want people to think that there relationship is so intresting an crazy so they can have a reality show…Corny

123. STEPHANY says:

i think they make a good couple they both wild and crazy
    go ahead you guys be in love!!!!

124. Lady_C says:

omg, i think u two would be cute for each other, and frank can move out his mamma’s house and move in with becky.. *u two be together, #@#_^&_*^)%(&@!_ whenever u want and not worry about wakin up his ma* lol

125. jen says:

thats funny

126. J1buckl says:

She just horny and glad somebody choose to be with her this year.

127. ShaunaMAma says:

its beautiful because i routed for both of them on i love money 2.. i love becky because she kept it solid ( real) and Frank is not to be played with and i wanted him to win so he could get a house…. but he will or maybe yawl will get a house together!!!!!!!!!

128. Deb says:

A Cute Couple!!!!

129. Maureen says:

Talk about desperate!

130. candi says:

that is really messed relationship. for 1 he leaves with his parents and she tries to be black how f*@% up is dat relationship

131. KJ-SC says:

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE LOOKED PRETTY

132. sharon says:

awww… becky you look so freakin pretty in this pic… i think you two should try out the whole love thang…. everyone deserves to be happy

133. Faith says:

buckwild your hair looks better!!!!!!!!! Keep it that way!!!!!

134. baller says:

i think you are hot and buckwild is weird lookingthats all why dont you move in with her

135. Candice says:

yuk this is pretty nasty

136. debe1 says:

is becky black or white this week

137. Val says:

They’ll do anything to be RELEVANT in the Reality TV World….. desperate for their own show or something. GO GET A REAL JOB !! Lol!! Are they the new Speidi (Heidi and Spencer)???

138. lisa says:

becky, u cool and all, but i think u need to tone it down alot. u can b cool and act like a lady at the same time. u and the entertainer could be a good couple. hey, and lets not use the word f***, slippin in the sheets with your man is good enough, if u must tell. i think u 2 r a good pair.

139. Rhoda23 says:

I think you two look nice together its like you belong together.

140. JellyBean says:

YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!

Both trailer park.

141. fania says:

wow!how nice beck looks with frank.I’m sure if they both give 50% in the relationship they can also do the same for an apartment and frank move out mom basement.LOL.both look so beautiful together.i think this is the best couple in the reality show concept that has ever came up.guys im a great fan of both together or not.i thought both of you guys should have had won the I
    Love Money show.oh frank i love the way you sing.good luck !

142. Nina says:

I think its great that Buckwild & The Entertainer are together. I am a big fan of both of them. Whatever they have to together I hope it last.

143. Glinnis says:

I think VH1 should give entertainer a show of his own! Maybe somethin like “Entertainer goes to work”…lmfao! Nah but really, he is always talkin bout how he gotta get out of his parents basement so maybe if VH1 helped to find him a job….I think it is a neat idea!

144. marquis says:

aaaaawwwwwwww!!!!
    you guys look so cute together:)

145. bring_it says:

The things that come out of your mouth is not funny, its just plain pathetic

146. Paloma Linares says:

Who the hell cares?????????????Both are weirdos, their 2mins past like 5 days ago!!!

147. jule says:

i think u are the perfect match , the entertained is a good guy just need to be more serious about his life and stop trying to get a good life through the easy way . i like him though

148. jaycee says:

yeah, why doesn’t Frank move in with Becky?Could be the distance from his parents basement to Becky’s hood apartment here in Oakland, Ca ( at least thats where she said she lived on FOL )

149. tabbcee says:

We get it Frank. You need to move out of your parents basement. Everytime he opens his mouth, he talks about living in the basement as though he was hostage.

As for Becky, she seems to need a partner always. Now that Saaphri is unavailable, she has glommed onto him. The sad thing is that it looks like a plot to get them their own show.

150. glamour sixx says:

WTFFFF?!

DUMBEST $^(!%^`)^^_)*~&_ I READ IN THE WORLDDDD

151. melissa says:

I think they R good 4 each other! Don’t be hatin’ on them!

152. tiffey1285 says:

ya both ugly. so i guess ya belong together!!!

153. ghettowhitegirl says:

Awwww….. I think it’s so sweet that both of you found “love” with eachother. I wish you guys the best of luck. It’s sounds like yall might have a chance at a long term thing. Anytime the people in a relationship are opposites, when it comes to anger issues & junk, it can last. You kinda just keep eachother from going insane & hurting somebody!! Except maybe eachother, lol. Can’t wait to see you two have a reality show, F@#$ Tori & Dean, they need to do a Buckwild & Entertainer show!!!

154. fred says:

becky and entertainer are both ugly as ^_@!&++#+%^$!%%% which makes a perfect couple!

155. TD says:

I rather watch Tree and Midget Mac have sex

156. Desiree says:

OMG. They´re just eww, Buckwild i liked you on FOL (in CS you were my fav!) but on ILM when you started to gang up on leilene you lost all of my respect, as for TE, do you really need to win a reality show to get out of your parents basement, how bout getting a job and renting an appartment? also Frank, you really shouldnt have let destiny go, I mean she was and will prolly always be the best girl you’re ever gonna get, but hey if ur happy with Becky, thats your biz.

157. Jolie says:

wow she looks really good.
    srsly get over the 20 pack thing. he had no choice, it was either you or saaphyri…. shes ur bff…..
    but yeahhh you guys make a funny couple.

158. laura says:

buckwild you fly! frank betta take care of that bad `$@+%$($+##__*^)#

159. don diva says:

this pics are nice lates see how long this couple lasts you never know their both challenged so they may be meant to be

160. Mint says:

Becky is actually looking the best I’ve seen her. Frank is Frank. lol. =p

161. AhTrini says:

he Entertainer & Buckwild are VH1′s 2 BIGGEST
    L-O-S-E-R-S!

162. Loveroflife says:

It is kind of sad, because it does not seem the Entertainer is really feeling Becky at all. He is using this relationship at a opportunity. He died Becky’s hair dark like the other chick from the show he was really feeling, who broke his heart.

Becky you seem to be have brains for the most part, why don’t utilize it and do something positive with your life. And someone said Entertainment need to get a job, he has made Becky his job : – )

163. Srsly says:

I love how they were talking about throwing tvs at eah other and the interviewer was just like “…uhh so u changed ur hair..” LMAO

164. Ladieinred says:

They make a great couple

165. Namaste says:

Destiney to Buckwild is a huge downgrade… C’mon Frank!

166. KYNNEDI says:

BECKY WENT CRAZY SHE NEEDS TO STOP HE IS UGLY REALLY UGLY!

167. deviouschick7 says:

how could you go from destiny to that!!!!! talk about downgrading!!!!! well destiny was too good for you anyway! talk about scrapin the barrel!

168. Anna says:

I think these 2 look so cute together !! They seem to balance each other out ya know? They look happy together, let’s hope a love found on-air actually lasts this time. And look they didn’t even need their own show to find it. Buckwild is so much prettier than TV portrays.

169. JJC says:

i Love them!! They are so funny and I would watch their show!!! Bring it on VH1….. i hope they work it out!

170. Kelly says:

Buckwild has a great body, however something about her face says trailer trash. Is it her teeth or what? The way she acts as well.

171. sonia says:

buckwild and frank looks like a joke how can you take a man who lives in his parents basement, and buckwild on the reunion show looked like a man

172. nun ya says:

buckwild u do look very pretty keep it like that!

173. lover says:

You guys awesome together. You’re both sexy & funny & sweet.

174. Caligirl says:

Umm don diva? You shouldn’t talk about anyone being challenged…you spelled lets wrong. And to everyone else who says who cares? If you don’t care why are you taking time out of your day to write a comment?

175. monalisasvg says:

she is a bit too hype. frank,come on it time to move out mon !wen r u gettin ur own show lol….

176. taylor says:

aww yall look so cute together!!!!

177. Pearl says:

Hey . why not? They make a very good couple….they should do a show or something. I am a becky fan for sure.

178. anita says:

please give becky and frank their own show!

179. shay says:

yall look so cute together..love you becky buckwild

180. ROSE says:

THERE IN LOVE!!

181. cinlive says:

loser vs.loser nah im kidding!!!!ya rock

182. disslemissle says:

They DO NOT need their own show. Becky is dime a dozen classless &$%!*(%$&!%_($$+* s like her. All she can talk about is getting banged by the neanderthal Frank– no class.

You wanna see them in a show? Just go to your local mall and watch the reality show rejects just come flooding in. Becky reminds me of so many girls that just keep cluckin around town, not knowin why they’re getting the chickenhead treatment. Here’s a clue… maybe its cause all they can talk about is having sex, then that’s all they get reduced to.

183. bereality says:

Becky is out of control with her barking. All bark and no bite. You’ve had perfect opportunities to bite, instead you ran away in tears with your tail tuck between your legs. Be very careful before someone debarks you!

184. jessi says:

becky buckwild,u were n are my fav,,luv you girl!!

185. beastie says:

becky is a mess..

186. meli says:

I totally agree with anita give these 2 their own show I would watch I think that they are totally cute and perfect for eachother and becky looks great in these pics!!

187. holla says:

is she prego they r both touching her belly alot?????

188. blake says:

i think their adorabble

189. carmen says:

I am sooooo happy they are together. They make a weird but nice couple, and if they get their own show I will be watching,.Don’t hate cause you know your gonna watch!

190. kt says:

I agree with whoever said they lost respect for Becky on ILM. I thought she was a cool person on the other shows and on ILM she just seemed so hateful and awful. I wonder if that was the real her coming out. Poor thing. I’d rather NOT see Becky on any other reality shows. Entertainer, MAYBE, but Becky’s 15 minutes should be over. Seriously.

191. Rachell says:

When my boyfriend first watched Buckwild, he said “why does she talk like that? Is she mentally _`&)+)@)@~^!_&)*^` ed?” and he was being 100% serious.

192. Atlanta says:

I think you two feed off each others moods and IT WORKS!!! Good luck!!

193. Rich boy!!!!!!!! says:

i think yall make a ugly as hell couple it look like in da future yall will make some trailer trash kinds haah sorry n wat u want him 4 he live w his parents n he doesnt have a mother )$)&*`_&(*&&#+_! en job wat kind of man is dat yall might have kids n still stayen w his parents wat a dam sham it time 4 u 2 up grade yea diggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

194. mdrs says:

way to not apply your charm school skills becko. i think frank and becky are putting on an act to try and get a show together. i couldn’t stand becky on flav, then i learned to like her on charm school, now i just can’t stand her. figure it out becky. i can’t believe saaphyri puts up with you

195. heather says:

Who the hell does he think he is to tell her who she should be friends with.He is so f@%$ing controlling.He always complains about his parents basement.I had a really crappy job,it took me 2 years to save(only because I had to pay my parents rent and pay for taxi’s for work transport)and I beat feet as soon as I could.Just get a small apartment,dude.I did it on freaking 6.50 an hour.Becky should rethink if she really wants to be controlled by Frank.He thinks he needs some fancy place or some &&(~~^_+&*__(!@_ Anything is better then feeling like a kid for the rest of your life.Save and move out or stop complaing.It is something he does not have the motivation to do.Becky,run before he drags you down with him!

196. #1 Hater Tay Desi says:

Dese r 2 ugly #*+~~^@(*$$#)!@ people so they beong 2gether. becky could do better and get with somebody that has their on house and car and money. she went after the worse……………………………………………………………………………lol……………………………LMAO………………………………………………………….LMFAO………………………………………ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

197. lois says:

i was lost the whole interview ididnt know wat the heck they were talkin back. they were just talkin about irrevalnt stuff

198. Baby B says:

Omg Becky you look great but at first i thought you were Amy Whinehouse

199. sapienza says:

Can’t they find anybody better to talk than these wallflowers. Bored to tears ROTFLOMFA

200. shanay says:

everybody on that show has issues thats why they turned out like this!!!!

201. trudy says:

You guys look great together, who would have ever thought??? but honestly i’m happy for you guys.GOOD LUCK

202. jackie says:

haha they r funny. they should have a show!

203. SKINNYMINNIE says:

THEY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER,,,IT SEEMS 2 ME LIKE THEY LIKE EACH OTHER… THEY SHOULD START A SHOW :)

204. carole says:

Love Ya Becky .. he is a waste. He be great for a reality show…. he has nothing else going on.

205. Lisa Roling says:

I’m confused…. how does she play in this if he’s gettin his own show? She’s in love with him and it’s obvious. I think if he really cared about her, he wouldn’t be doin this show. So, what’s up with that? I don’t like seein her be hurt. I thought they both looked good together and I love seein them together.. There’s not anyone else I feel that can compare to her when it comes to him. Guess we shall see huh

206. Amanda says:

Puke!

207. twyla says:

becky *&_+`%%(#@~~_`) is crazy. she is too funny. the entertainer is pathetic. i bet she be beating his aas. is he still in that basement???

208. tyra frm philly says:

yo r theylike together for real cuz they actually make a good couple y dont yall just get a spotb together then let Vh1 make a show out of it i would watch their funny as hell yall givinm megan +$`~@!@*(@_&+&_ a show id watch buckwild n frank ne day b4 her

209. Jenna says:

I think you two are perfect for each other, you are definitely the odd couple and it is great!!!! :)

210. im-so-hood says:

shame

211. jessica says:

i think they make a good couple because they r both ugly and mean and think they r so popular on i love money but they r both losers and poor.

212. The Gay Leilene says:

I think Frank belongs with Pumkin!!!!! And from what I see on Twitter Becky is no longer into men. She my girl though!!!!!

213. jean says:

I think they make a good couple, did not see it coming, but i agree….good luck

214. JEAN says:

I think they make a good couple, did not see it coming, good luck

215. Cyd says:

I would have ever thought of these two together but it seems like they are good together. Good Luck!!!

216. Emmers says:

As if its not bad enough that we have these two living. Now, hopefully not, but it seems as if they’re gonna infect this good nation with more of them. They’re babies wouldn’t even have names I think I would just have to call them….those things. I think its is the most nastiest relationship by far, but they are good for each other. They’re loud, they’re proud and they ugly as hell. But I guess I’ll talk like Becky Buckwild and say, “This sh*! is dope as hell and it ain’t gon’ stop.” What a trashy woman she is.

217. coral says:

she looks pregnant! what has frank been stirring up!

218. mysticbutter says:

i think there freaking awsome together i love you guys

219. shay says:

kute couple ; BUT i think the entertainer is using buckwild so he can move out his parents house and move into hers ;!
    lma0 ;

220. cary walsh says:

There should a reality show with Entertainer as the lead.

221. melinda says:

I think it’s all an act. So they can get there own show. I mean I would do the same thing. Easy Money.

222. ana says:

get an education! You new it losers

223. Ricky says:

hi, i just wanna say that New york needs to do another i love new york show because the one she just did its sucked. I like New york but she was better at i love New york 1 and 2

224. Lafishia says:

I think Buckwild is a psyco sensitive &+)&!#^_@%%(+(~_# She flipped out on everyone and I used to like her. She is really messed up and she needs help and I think Saaphyri is a much worse influence on Becky than Leilene she is a lot classier. Charm School did dittly squat for that hillbilly.

225. lyric says:

uqh . disz is so fakee there just tryna act all lovey duvy , so they can qet there own show! – but they do make a cute couple , cause they both uqly :O

226. steven says:

I think Entertainer NEEDS his own show. Because he is so freaking funny. I bet that would be a hit everybody would be watchin that show ” The Entertainer of Love” haha

227. Ora says:

Frank needs a woman who will not judge him and not look at his situation like its a death wish….besides he is having his own show…The Entertainer of love, which I wish I could apply to but I`m too young man you have to be 21:(

228. jellybean13 says:

I can not stand either one go away

229. Lynn says:

these two need their own show

230. tj says:

I just don’t get it!!! Another mess

231. Debbyw says:

Im sad they broke up!! :(

232. lateria says:

awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! cute they should both be vets on ILM3 or 4

233. cookjr says:

let me just say that the entertainer is sooo fine. yeah he still lives with his parents, but i’d still sleep with him, that face and that body…damn, im getting hard just thinking about him, damn he is soooo sexy. love you entertainer.

234. tracie2crazy says:

Becky looks great! they are cute together!

235. HBIC says:

Trust I aint like dat chick then an I dont like her now!!! She a wanksta, and trust an belive if they did get a show people would only watch it cause of Frank he is the ENTERTAINER!!!

236. renee23 says:

hahaha what a cute couple.
    who wouldve ever guessed?
    i would say you 2 should have a show together but im kind of worried what the show will have lol
    and frank just because you live w your parents doesnt mean you cant have a relationship.
    i hope you two work out you seem like a perfect couple!
    Good Luck!

237. shannon says:

Buckwild and The Entertainer should join the WWF. The already have the names to wrestle.

238. Rachel Murphy says:

I loved the show and i think that buckwild and the entertainer make a very cute couple!! :) the show was wild all the back stabbing and double crossing, Is there gonna be a I Love Money 3?

239. Babygirl says:

Lol good job becky you keep doin what you do cause im just like you so they is nothing wrong with the way you act or anything and if they is then they something wrong with the way i act and the way people think. You da ^$!^%_#`%)!)&&+$ and idk what you want with the entertainer. But if thats what you want thats what you want but in my opnion he is not good enough for you.

240. alexis says:

DANG!!!!
    YA IS CRAZY TELLIN WAT YA DO IN DA BEDROOM OR WAT EVER!!!!

241. ALEXIS says:

WAT DA HELL IS WRONG WIT HE LIPS JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JKM JK JK JKH JK

242. nikki says:

damn becky looking good,didnt know she cud clean up so well..do yo thang gurl

243. robert says:

well well i konw this things and i say the entertainer is a son of a *** !! i hate them !! buckwild is down !!

244. caroline says:

AWWWCUTE give them a show!!! i would watch it 24/7 on a !(#)%&&&$%_@~((% ing loop i love both of them so hilariously entertaining!!!

245. CAROLINE says:

246. Caroline says:

GIVE THEM A SHOOOWWW PLEASEEE I WOULD WATCH EVERY EPISODE LIKE 12 TIMES THEY ARE SO ENTERTAINING!!!!!

247. DIAMOND says:

i would love to see the show becky and frank in-love or
    frank the entertainer out the basement wih buckwild as a show i think i would be a great show better than daisy of love.

248. DIAMOND says:

it would be a great show seeing frank with a real 9 to 5
    and becky with a 9 to 5 as well. making as a couple and living together planing a wedding. showing that through all this other people do fall in love and make it after been on another show trying to find love .

249. Mateo says:

Hahah, the entertainer is the man!!!
    I would love a show like that!

250. Debby says:

I cant believe they broke up :(

251. christina says:

i love the entertainer and i dislike buckwild behaviour and indeed the entertainer could do much better

252. MsLady says:

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THEY SHOULD MOVE OUT OF MAMA BASEMENT AND INTO A TRAILER PARK, THATS WERE THEY BELONG.

253. *_lolita_* says:

hola pues aqui nada mas
    deseando que hagan un
    programa donde sea ahora
    el principal un “I LOVE ENTERTAINER”
    por que me encanta
    no se hablar ingles pero si
    ustedes me ayudan claro que lo
    hago tengo 18 años y soy de mexico,veracruz
    y pues me encanta de verdad todo su personalidad
    me facina ese hombre………………………

254. *_lolita_* says:

hola pues aqui nada mas
    deseando que hagan un
    programa donde sea ahora
    el principal un “I LOVE ENTERTAINER”

255. !@#$ says:

YUCK!
    The Entertainer is way to good looking for Buckwild.
    She is ugly and needs to learn her own skin tone.

256. DTRB says:

Odd couple…I liked The Entertainer with Destiny!! She was a better fit for him!! Becky “Buckwild” doesn’t seem like his type. But if they can make a relationship work..best of luck to them. Frank needs to move out of his parents house and become an adult, maybe that’s why he’s attracted to Becky..she brings out the child in him or are they raising eachother! The VHI interview I just read of them was not showing them in the best light!! From the sounds of it…they have a sexual relationship and nothing else!!

257. Brandy Lynne says:

I love them both. What a power couple. LOL

258. jellybean13 says:

Buckwild is so fake.

259. krystisland says:

i hate buckwild she is a nervous akward mess. She is saphari’s puppet and entertainers sex toy. That heffa needs to go back to the trailors.

260. M says:

They should do a show on these two…something along the lines of the Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey show…put them under one roof, and just watch as bedlum erupts.

OR…

Who knows…they could fall in love and live happily ever after…that would be good TV too…and a good opportunity for Frank to get out of his parents’ house, even if just for the taping of the show.

261. chilerican says:

AHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW &%@$!&* CREEPY!!! eww.. i wonder what their kids would be like? FRIGHTENING!!

262. conchopearl says:

sounds like they are in an abusive relationship to me. They both need to go to therapy before someone gets seriously hurt.

263. wildthing says:

I love Buckwild and the Entertainer together. They make a cute couple. wish they had a show together.

264. BlancBlac says:

I hope it works out for them!!! I lik buckwild…

265. Brandi says:

Is there going to be a i love money 3…????
    They were my favorite I LOVE shows

266. Jake says:

dude entertainer, i got a spare room if you need a place to crash but get the _*+&+%+$~_`($%!@ outta your momma’s house man. it was funny at first now people are wondering, since you’ve been on a few challenges, and got pretty good exposure, why don’t you have a job yet?! or do you make money like this? we dont know! its time to change up your scene man make a move or some ))&$&$)!$&+%%~`~ damn!

267. tracy says:

Antonio Sabato jr should just marry his mother and get done with it. That witch will never allow him to be happy.Seriously does he deserve it he is the biggest most arrogant $@#!~%&__^+@%_~ to walk this earth. I can believe I watched that crap.Brett was not that arrogant. The same for these two clowns.

268. kimmy says:

I love them both and want to see both back on VH1 SOON!!!! Give them each there own show!!!!!!

269. Naomi says:

Wow,Becky appears to have cleaned up quite a bit.
    I do believe I like this couple.

270. kimz says:

i think buckwild is nasty and gross and frank needs a real woman with class and the strengh go get him to be independant

271. Kirsten says:

Haha woooow thats funny…buckwild is physco but i love her!

272. Britt says:

I LOVE Buckwild!!! I think she’s hysterical…not sure the Entertainer is the “one” but they’re cute while it lasts…

273. Aquanda says:

The entertainer can *!!*#$&^`~!^@%`& me anyday!i luv buckwild too. why don’t u live up to ur name and get up with me?

274. raquel says:

they actually make a good couple

275. CAROL F says:

I THINK THEY WOULD MAKE A GOOD COUPLE OR SHOW! BUT I WONDER IF BECKY HAS HER OWN PLACE OR DO THEY VISIT EACH OTHER AT THEIR MOTHERS HOUSE? WHATS ENTERTAINERS MOTHER THINK OF BECKY?

276. Danielle says:

Becky is soooooooo UGLY…i don’t know why she pretends to be so ghetto, Rancho is not the hood!! She is gross and annoying!

277. kaysmj says:

I don’t see it either. From what we’ve seen, there is zero chemistry between them to believe they are actually dating, and not even one ounce of lust to believe that it’s purely physical. Like virtually every other reality star, they want to keep the 15 minutes going.

278. Victoria says:

I think Becky is way to ghetto but i also know how it feels to be raised like that so people shouldnt judge the way you speak by your skin color, thats just wrong.
    And I also thing that she should leave frank cause he’s acting like he owns her. But if she wants to `+&~`+*)_`_%)&@ him and let him rule her life. thats all on her.
    duces.
    Victoria

279. tato76 says:

frank the entertainer is a very good looking dude his body is great and his such a stud, cman dude u can do much better than that white trash women beky whatever, shes fat, ugky, old and trashiiiii, the true ill suck ur toes dude just like u did to NY very good ill do that for u man

280. Cori says:

I’ve got a great idea for a show for him, though. It would be called Frankly Speaking and it would be a half hour show where he would interview whoever got kicked VH1 reality shows that week. They could have the set as his parents bedroom, Becky could be his “Ed McMahon” and at the end of the show, his mom could stick her head in the door and say, “It’s bedtime, Frank. Tell your friends to go home.”

281. cindy perez says:

regardless of what thar creep ryan did you should not od stopped the shows we the people really loves these reality shows please continue the shows youmwill see how we the peolple really enjoy the shows please bring them back the only thing your oding iw pissing people off by canceling the shows

282. gyrlface Ricker says:

I seriously give props to the entertainer for fixin’ up buckwild….because honestly Vh1 did a bad job TRYING to make the chick look desent lmfao!!!!

283. tryagain says:

FAKE!.. They want attention so they can have a tv show

284. Gingergirl says:

Yep, they are definitely bucking for their own show! They are totally acting because there is totally no chemistry there. But, I ain’t mad at ‘em.

285. jennifer rodriguez says:

hell- to- the- yeah,,,,,,,
    i wish these guys make a i ive money 2 aot alot drama dam. what r u guyz waiting for

286. suzie says:

wow becky looks insanely pretty… first time i ever said it!! lol before she wuz fugly, now im just really amazed at how good she looks!!

287. Mr.IceCreamMan says:

Becky doesn’t Look that bad Until she smiles

288. ERIKA says:

I THINK THEY MAKE A GOOD COUPLE BUT IF SHE IS PLANNIG ON BEING IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM THEN I THINK SHE SHOULD WAIT TILL HE GETS OUT IF HIS PARENTS HOUSE

289. jojo says:

She is trashy and nasty.

290. phearet pan says:

that dude is the man he sucks toes 4 a living hahahha! that chick is so _*%~(%#!%(*#_$_+ ing gay ae ahaha o well good show the intertainer sure intertant me and im not even from that country hahahah!he can suck ma toes just dont let ma mum know

291. TheHushSoundFan11 says:

GO FRANK AND BUCKWILD!!!!!!

292. keisha says:

entertainer i bet he still live in the basement

293. Valerie says:

I love it!! I am happy for you Frank.. I am from Rockland County also Frank and I have been routing for you… I think you found your match… I like Becky!!! and she looks beautiful!!! Make it happen you two!!

294. carrie says:

buckwild is a male , frank desearved better

295. shirley says:

when are we going to see buckwild and the entertainer on there own reality show i know that people would watch

296. Nique says:

This is a bunch of bull )$%(!_#!$+~$@@%) it just sounds so damn fake. And this is coming from a person who has watched all shows that both were on. That sounds nothing like them. The sound so fake!!!

297. Nique says:

This is a bunch of bull ^_^_++*&~^@_%#`$ it just sounds so damn fake. And this is coming from a person who has watched all shows that both were on. That sounds nothing like them. The sound so fake!!!

298. Tyrell says:

That’s funny because they both are kind of weird in their own little way. I wish entertainer get out of his moms basement then things will go smoothly for him. And that buckwild needs so stop trying to be hard. U ain’t hard, you’re from Ranchocucumunga or something. There aint no gangstas out there, so stop it. But other than that it was a good show. I’m Out.

299. tracey says:

looks like frank gave buckwild an east coast makeover she looks like she came right out of new york

300. megafly says:

Entertainer, you could have done so much better.

301. Charmy1022 says:

Does this mean there isn’t going to be a Entertainer of Love? I tried out for it! But even so Becky look good with him with her mouth closed! lol.

302. Charmy1022 says:

Does this mean there isn’t going to be a Entertainer of Love? I tried out for it! But even so Becky look good with him with her mouth closed! lol!

303. Suthrnbelle927 says:

I dont know but I would like to see entertainer on his own show…He was totally crazy…Loved him…Find him his own show man he deserves it…

304. Bee Foster says:

I think they make a nice couple.

305. brookie22 says:

Buckwild is lookin HOTT!!!!!!! I think her and entertainer make a good couple!

306. tara says:

aww u guys look really good n u shhold stay together!

307. Jess says:

It’s all for TV!!

308. Tamara says:

Buckwild looks good, entertainer would look better if he untucked his shirt he looks like a dad going out to dinner at the Olive Garden

309. onlymsg says:

what happens when you put trash in a trash can ……………………trash thats all i can say about them man!!!!!!!!! what in the world!

310. fashion says:

I think the entertainer and buckwild look a mess together. Frank is a low life who still lives with his parents, no job and just not stable enough to take on the responsabilty of being a WOMANS KING.

311. tye-tye says:

that’s good ain’t nobody business. Have a good time,Becky and frank

312. cassb says:

damn buck looks supa flyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

313. lulu says:

I think its cute that they are together if its true. buckwild just needs to act and talk white and she would be perfect. shes got a body and i think she can be pretty when she acts normal.

314. Richea says:

Do you think his choice of hair color for her might be to reminisce of a certain female he may believe is his ‘destiny’ to be with?

315. DHOPE RENEE says:

OMGEE

316. christina says:

frank is smoking hot!!!!!!! love his personality, charm, get out your mamas house man and leave buckwild alone she is nasty!!!!

317. GinnyA715 says:

Apparently their relationship didn’t work out otherwise Frank wouldn’t be having his own show right now lookin’ for a woman.

318. Bethany says:

gross

319. T,T. says:

YOU KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT AN HOW SOME OF THE SHOWS ARE MADE WITH THE DEBT OF THE NATION LIKE IT IS BUT LOOKING AT A SHOW ABOUT A NOT SO AVERAGE LOOKING GUY COULD AND MIGHT MAKE THE STOCK EXCHANGE START TO LOOK THAT MUCH BETTER. LOOK FRANK YOU HAVE ONE OF THE MOST BORING SHOWS ON T.V PLEASE VH1 DONT DO THIS TO US AGAIN..I KNOW THAT THIS IS THE MOST BORING SHOW BESIDES THAT ONE THAT TRIED TO FIND A WOMAN OFF OF TELIA TEQUILA. GOSH THIS IS THE WORST FRANK STOP THE SINGING THE GIRLS ARE THICK WITH FAKEUP I MEAN MAKEUP SO PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET OUT OF YOUR UGLY MOTHER AND FATHER BASEMENT.

320. shanice patrice says:

omg @(_&%_*~*_+^*$^^ both of them they wack jobs

321. lovergirl_717 says:

where the hell is buckwild now..i loved that chick! she so crazy

322. CSharp says:

Frank looks and acts like my x husband. He can be good and then he could be bad.

323. 2072681 says: