Gotti’s Way 2: Sneak Peek Episode 4!

Find out why Irv bristles as Deb tries to assert her independence in this sneak peek of episode 4.

Gotti’s Way 2 show pages
Gotti’s Way 2 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. Shannb says:

Deb I know that it is so hard I’m in the same boat but it does get a little bit easier but when you are used to trying to make your family work and a certain lifestyle to do something different is hard because you not only have to think about yourself you have to think about your kids as well I will be praying for you and just find the in strength that is within a strong woman to move forward what ever that is for you

2. Angel says:

Honestly ma you need to do you! the kids will understand i have 3 boys and it was hard but me and my ex are civil enough that the kids dont feel our drama . I think you and Irv will find a medium it just will be hard in the beginning and you are a strong latina woman. Never forget that no matter what if you cant take care o you you cant take care of the family.

3. 305mia says:

man gotti your wife just needs sum $#(+`#_&++_*+&+~ and she will be fine

4. scooterklg says:

I love the show. I think that it’s as real as u can get 4 reality TV. But, I still have some questions. Does Deb have a job? Is she solely financially dependent on Irv? Are they legally separated? I ask these question cuz, they both are benefiting from this 7yr. situation.
    Deb needs to show her daughter how to be independent emotionally & financially & they both should teach there sons that money does not always control a relationship. part of the reason Deb stays is for the fianancial security & part of the reason Irv wants her to stay is cuz he can control the situation w/the financially security he provides.

5. shenaynay says:

deb… you are setting a poor example for children… and other women by always playing the victim… irv has made it clear that you all are not going to be an item again… and why would you put your life on hold for 7 years for him??? i hate it when women say that they are doing this or that for the sake of the children… children are resilient… and they aren’t given enough credit…

LEAVE IRV… DIVORCE HIM… AND GUESS WHAT??? YOU’RE STILL GOING TO BE TAKEN CARE OF!!! HE WILL HAVE TO PAY YOU MORE THAN HE’S PAYING YOU NOW!!!! are you afraid of him????

puuuuleaz… put your big panties on and get ta steppin’… sheesh…

6. Tynae says:

hey irv my name is tynae. i think u had a good woman by your side and you messed it up. but im not saying that was the main problem. i think the main problem was after you cheated you just gave up on your marriage and was not willing to change for your family sake. deb is a strong woman exspecially to stay married and tried to make it work for 7 years, but see that hoe you cheated with only stayed by your side that night. dont lose the only good thing inyour life, your family.

with much love,
    Tynae R.

7. vickness says:

Well I would like to say Deb your living in a fairytale life. Im kinda in the same boat as you & what I realize is all men cheat and it took you 7years to realize you want to set boundaries, if you wanted to leave Irv you should had 7 yrs. ago. All you was doing was holding on to his money. Dont get me wrong Irv you are a man & your gonna do what you do but remember the precious thing you have in life right now is your family.. Yall need to work it out and keep 7yrs ago back there, yall have grown up from the mistakes you made. God bless all of you

8. Leah says:

I never blog, i hate to blog! But I had to here.. I can not stand to watch this show, Ive watched about 3 episodes from last season to this one. And Deb is really sickening to watch. Don’t get me wrong, Gotti is a poor excuse for man, husband or dad. But this woman just wins the award for stupid _^%&&%_#~%*+^~*)& of the world! Its really sad and annoying to watch. Its like beating a dead horse, he’s not going to change, doesn’t want to change! Be a woman… leave! All the doors point to leave! And these comments about being a strong woman? When? Where? Shes setting a bad example for her poor children and all the women that are watching this!

9. B says:

One thing about this show its real.. Irv thinks and acts just like a little boy. The only reson i watch the show is because of Deb, sadly alot of women are in her situation.and accept what they are given.DEB if u r reading this keep your head up; i was there years ago.. u can overcome and will. the first step is to distance yourself from him and if that means the kids to, so be it. he needs to learn to be a man first before he can a father, your children see and hear him disrespect u on a daily basis, your showing your kids this is how a black family is and it is so wrong.. your boys need to grow up respecting women and with Irv as a male role model thats hardly going to happen. Your daughter is a beautiful young lady but I can see she is hurting emotionally and ,u as a women knows where this could lead. I can only hope day by day u get stronger and your vision gets clearer, he will never just snap out of it becuase u are giving him everything he needs. when he wants it. I have an idea instead of him taking your children to the city, where he will introduce them to more of his childish behavior y not have him watch the kids in our house, where they can be comfortable in there surroundings , and u my girl need to let loose on the weekends ..lol Irv will probably blow up, but girl u gots to do u. let loose get back those years u wasted on him..I personally believe IRV and th INC will lose alot of women listeners we don;t like that chit!!

10. emily says:

deb i think you are a very strong women and mother and wife because money can’t buy you happiness people always saying you got it good buy being with someone who takes care of you but he still fools around and he has no respect for women and he thinks what he’s doing is ok because it’s been going on for so long that he don’t know what’s right any moor you are a beatiful person i think you are to good for him he doin’t deserve you if i was you i’ll take this time you make a differance in your own life open a business go to school make your own money get somthing besides your kids out of your marriage take advantage of the gotti name and make your self rich on your own ans see how hurt mr gotti will be then when he see his little deb with her own money and her own man who respect you and love you and your kids and you will see a different side he going to say he’s coll with you dateing someone else or he don’t care what you do but when it happen and it’s in his face he’s not going to be to happy with it got to go this is your girl emily(cookie) speaking from experance keep your head up and keep movining

11. Lizzie says:

Deb, I completely understand where you are coming from. You are beautiful and intellegent and you deserve the best. All the money in the world can’t buy happiness or love. So to all those ignorant people saying you’re a fool, they can kiss (%(~)_@_@)!`%++ Your happiness is just as important as your children. Wounds take time to heal and your children will understand as they get older. And the love that you and Irv have for them will never change, regardless of what you guys go through. I wish you and your family all the best.

12. Lizzie says:

Deb, I completely understand where you are coming from. You are beautiful and intellegent and you deserve the best. All the money in the world can’t buy happiness or love. So to all those ignorant people saying you’re a fool, they can kiss &!@$~^$%%~+$!_) Your happiness is just as important as your children. Wounds take time to heal and your children will understand as they get older. And the love that you and Irv have for them will never change, regardless of what you guys go through. I wish you and your family all the best.

13. Lizzie says:

Deb, I completely understand where you are coming from. You are beautiful and intellegent and you deserve the best. All the money in the world can’t buy happiness or love. So to all those ignorant people saying you’re a fool, they can kiss %__(~^@%+~~`%#! Your happiness is just as important as your children. Wounds take time to heal and your children will understand as they get older. And the love that you and Irv have for them will never change, regardless of what you guys go through. I wish you and your family all the best.

14. CINDA says:

Irv you need to check yourself!!! Potty-mouth!! Deb “YOU GO GIRL”,dont listen to others who dont know You!!They have’nt walked in your shoes or know YOU!!So until they become YOU and that will never happen,there is only one YOU!!Remember GOD is watching and HE will guide YOU!!My prayers to you and your kids!!”DONT GIVE UP”. YOU ARE GOING TO FIND HAPPINESS AGAIN,BELIEVE THAT!!GOD BLESS!! Irv “PLEASE SHOW DEB THE RESPECT SHE DESERVE”