New York Goes to Work: SPOILER ALERT Monday’s Job Revealed!

Oh snap! What kind of spooky situation did you put New York into now? Find out what job prospect has her freaked out in this sneak peek of Monday’s new episode of New York Goes To Work!

New York Goes to Work show page
New York Goes to Work full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. ann says:

Seriously does anybody really watch this show?

2. crystal says:

yes some people watch the show!!! i like the show cause it shows another side of tiffany (aka) new york !!!

write back!!!

3. caley says:

sadly yes

4. Ryan says:

i love the show. can’t wait for this episode.

5. megin c says:

this is another sad attemt for her to show her face on t.v. wish i could do nothing and make money…stupid…give up already with ur dumbass shows…

6. Troy says:

@ megin c, No one’s forcing your bitter &@#~~#@^@@*@_&$ to watch! Just shut the hell up and keep it movin’. The show is great and so is she. Keep entertaining us New York <3

7. Lauren says:

what’s the job? the video won’t play for me :/

8. Rodney says:

I can’t wait to see New York as a Ghost Hunter. It’s going to be funny episode and scary for her to watch.

9. Lauren says:

oooh. ghost hunter. hahah i KNEW it. again. i’m good at predicting these things

10. gloria says:

I watched I love NY 1& 2. They were fun and entertaining but seriously is she doing that bad financially that she has to do this ridiculous show? I watched 1 episode and was disgusted by it. What a shame….

11. irritated woman says:

i just wanted to say that i think new york is an immature girl who will never grow up or realize what it means to actually be a worker. she is famous for being a ^%~*)+@(!(_$^^*“ on white trash television. its ridiculous. she whines like a four year old and has nothing to show for it. do us all a favor new york (tiffay) GROW UP!

12. barby509 says:

Hey New work whats up. I really like what you doin its realy enjoyable if it wasn’t for you i would watch vh1. you realy amezing and smart everything.You the type of girl i can roll with. I LOVE YOU NEW YORK as a fan.

13. a real woman says:

I am so tired of seeing New York doing her jobs, when all she does is her scream and run around and acting like a fool. If a real person was asked to do the jobs she was doing for 10,000.00 they would deal with it and at least try to do what was asked. The way the economy is today 10,000.00 is a hefty amount of change and most women would be embarrassed to been seen acting like her. I understand she wants ratings but really? For 10,000.00 you don’t need to act the stupid fool.

14. mblinva says:

New York, you’ve worn out your reality welcome. Your 15 minutes of fame is on it’s ninth and final life. You were cute in the beginning, but now you need to go away… and get a real job.

15. Nina says:

I watch this show and I LOVE this show! I LOVE New York and I would totally go ghost hunting with her, I’d love to be her best friend.

Keep up the good work, and I hope next week you do get the check!

-Nina

16. haha says:

Lol I think it’s sooo funny that at her age she is scared of ghosts!

17. didi says:

I think that she aks like a little girl that doesnt want to get her hair mested up or shirtorpants newyork>scary girl im even not scared of snakes I think their cut @ Im a girlbut she does need that $$$$$$$$ anbody write me back about my commet

18. didi says:

shes a ))`)#+$%_!!#+#@&`

19. DIDI says:

mblinva I think your right

20. shy says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! who produce this show.Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Angela77 says:

That *)&@#()`!~+%&)(_^ finally got what she deserves. She no was in hell deserved that 10,000 dollars. She’s stupid lazy *)&@#()`!~+%&)(_^ Vh1 should be ashamed of themselves for putting a show on the air like this. It totally made my day when the ghost hunters denied her that checks. HA HA HA HA!

22. beth says:

stop deleting my comments u fakes

23. shonuffun'e says:

as one black sis to another:you go girl!
    sometimes we are our own worse enemy, always putting our
    own kid down.(support)
    i say if she is as entertaining as many other comedy
    females out there, trying to make a buck. if she makes
    you laugh and can keep your attention for 30 min.
    don’t hate laugh and appreciate. good luck to miss new york. god bless her (:

24. cindy says:

Im a black woman stuck in a white womans body – I love New York and all her shows are the BEST EVER!!

25. shaney says:

i hate NY I WISH EVERYONE BOYCOTT DIS SHOW

26. Adrian says:

I dont really like this show the only reason why i watch it is because New York is on it i hope that she starts acting soon

27. Adrian says:

I love you New York and everything that you do keep up the good work with your sexy _$+#!@^%`(@%^)_

28. april says:

New York is one of the most selfish and rude person I have ever seen. I would like to know what gutter she crawled out from. She is such a scab

29. zoe says:

So at first I was against New York being an exotic animal trainer – thought it too dangerous because she’s not a calm person by nature. Though at some point, actors and actresses will work with animals. If she has more opportunities to conquer her fear and remain clam, it may help her in other endeavors. I sympathize with Tiffany though, it was lame, for Pat with the ghost-hunting exercise to come back an advertise for him by talking about the episode if he fired her. That’s like your boss firing you and asking you to come back and do some press for their business and talk about your performance.

30. sean says:

brooke do you like your dad beter than your mom

I LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND I THINK YOU AER SO HOT