Watch Full Episodes: Charm School, Daisy of Love, New York and more!

434x2776

Check all this week’s brand-new full episodes at our Full Episodes channel. There’s cage fights on Daisy of Love, walk-outs on Charm School 3, trouble in Gotti-land on Gotti’s Way 2 and Tiffany goes ghost-hunting on New York Goes to Work. Watch them and other VH1 shows now!

1. fyrebird says:

Is it just me or are more dudes leaving voluntarily than are getting eliminated? Read into it, honey – we don’t need a Daisy of Love 2. This one is ridiculous enough…

2. Kat says:

cmon Daisy how many of these men can you see yourself with when you’re 45? I’d pick Rick but you don’t even see him do you? And crying over London?? 12 pack has a career in reality shows- so you can eliminate him .
    Anyway best of luck with these losers.

3. Frankie says:

Love Britania n Ashley

4. l.shanks says:

i think maybe they should change the name of the show from daisy of love to i have serious emotional problems every guy daisy gets close to ends up crying and leaving if i was her i’d become a nun.

5. Phatty says:

Daisy the elimination part of the shoe can be eliminated since you don’t even get to complete that part

6. Marilyn Monroe says:

Daisy your a fool for letting Cage walk out. You didn’t give him a chance you gave him an ultimatum and go figure your next episode is cage fighting, what a freakin contradiction. Everyone knows Sinister’s band should have won that challenge but you just chose London who fell off the drums just because it was him and look what he did to you. R U looking for love? Really? I watch the show with my daughters and we literally cried and were screaming at you to chase after Cage and bring him back. He is the whole package. SO what, some anger issues, he has had to fight his whole life. People can’t change overnight but would be willing to with the right woman and you didn’t give him the chance. I think you lost your Rock Star Baby. I still love you but don’t know if I will continue to watch the show. The only one left who is not a complete Moran is Big Rig he is adorable so I hope you keep him but you probably won’t because he’s not a loser with a guitar and a mohawk. 12 Pack, whatever, Reality Star junky he’s not there for you. Chi CHi, adorable but don’t think is a good match for you. I could go on but I have probably reached my limit. Daisy PLEASE go get CAGE and bring him back. If not I am Super Hot and awesome so hook me up ILOVE HIM!

7. mandy says:

Is anyone worried for Flex after this show is over?? I wonder if Cage will hunt Flex down and do some serious damage, And i wonder does VH1 care what happens to there reality show stars after they’re done with them?? Cage seems very unstable, and violent. I know lets put him and crazy mike (aka flipper) on the show for some action. I’m starting to get the feeling these people were put on this show for Craziness not a chance for love.

8. Melissa_Love says:

This show is amazing. I love watching it.. I never get the chance to watch anything else, but I always make it a priority to watch this. I am so glad Brit Starr got booted last night… OMG, she really did make herself the victim too much, and no one that is 21 or however old she is should ever act like that… I mean come on grow up.

9. Brooklynn.Hartke says:

HI DAISY I LOVE UR SHOW AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR U AND LONDON[JOSH]U MAKE A HOT COUPLE WITH U BOTH BEIN IN 2 ROCK I NEVER MISSED A EPISOD CUZ YOU WERE SO FUNNY AND SO BORED WITH THE TEACHER PRESON WELL I LOVE UR SHOW AND UR STUPIED POOPEN PONY’S LOL WELL I GTG P.S E-MAIL ME BACK AT BRIANNA.HARTKE@YAHOO.COM PLEASSSS BUT SAY IT IS FOR BROOKLYNN