Brooke Hogan’s New Video And Song List

Call it “Brooke on the Beach.” The video for Ms Hogan’s “Fallin’” finds her daydreaming in the Miami sand – nice way to spend an afternoon. Check the clip above and circle July 21 on your calendar. That’s the date Brooke’s dropping The Redemption. The must-see CD cover and list of tracks is after the jump.

Real fans don’t have to wait that long for their fix, however. The second season of Brooke Knows Best premieres on VH1 on Sunday, June 7 at 10 pm ET. This Sunday night, June 31, you can a full fix of Season One on VH1 starting at 6 pm ET. Tune in.

And be here Monday, June 1. That’s when we’re premiering Season Two’s first episode online.

Oh, one last thing. Brooke’s coming in next week, and she’s answering romance questions you guys send her. Submit yours today.

WATCH THE SEXIEST MOMENTS OF BROOKE KNOWS BEST

10. BeDDable
11. You’ll Never Be Like Him
12. One That Got Away
13. Redemption
14. Finish Line

1. Hannah says:

omg i love brooke and i think she is a great romodel for teenage girls like me!!!!! she rocks!!! :)

2. gachick says:

i love this song….go brooke

3. Krysten says:

I LOVE her music. Falling is good, hey yo is good. And the songs in the season premiere is amazing. I think this will be her best album and she will do well.

4. Summer says:

Brooke the songs that I have heard are great, ur voice sounds wonderful it has grown since your last album.Which was great 2!! Keep up the GOOOD Work GiRL…

5. Cathy B says:

Can Brooke and her Dad go away now. Give this show back to E network. Vh1 people don’t want to watch her or him in any context. They are over rated and underwhelming to watch. They aren’t real nice people either. Are they taking care of their sons friend who he caused brain damage to and permanently diasbled? or as Hulk said “he must of done something wrong for God to put the “JU JU” on him? The only thing John did was foolishly get in a car with your son who still to this day hasn’t taken responisbility of yet. Oh yeah, he went to prison for 5/6 months. 5/6 months a lifetime yeah I can see how that’s the same. Boycotting

6. Dr Sulaco says:

Crash and Burn!

7. maria says:

i WANT that song when her and her dad are in the restaurant at the end of, i think the second episode of season 2. it’s not online yet tho, which makes me sad because i really love that songgg..

8. sheena says:

love the song not reall y feeling the video… but once again the song is great

9. Michael Raney says:

I LOVE Brooke Hogan!!! I love her new song, and I will be first in line to buy it.. I can’t believe I live so close to her!! (Ft. Lauderdale)
    Keep it up Brooke!! The boys in Wilton Manors LOVE YOU!!!!

10. Herm says:

I don’t know what episode Brooke did most recently, and I know she is upset about her Mom dating that Charlie guy…But Brooke, I think you should DO YOUR BEST to take the steps towards mending your relationship with your Mom. I lost my Mom and Dad, and I would look past anything in the world to have one moment of time to hug both of them. I know it’s cliche to say, but life is too short. Your parents could be gone tomorrow. And btw, I think your Gay roommate, I don’t know his name is BEAUTIFUL and SWEET. HUG HIM FOR ME!!!

11. Sonja Watkins says:

FINALLY! I have been waiting for Brooke to drop this CD and I can see the wait was worth it! I love the first single with Stacks. I just watched the VH1 episode with Brooke and Colby! Brooke you should be really proud of yourself! You are amazing and so is your voice. I am a 40 year old mom with a teenager and we have both been following your career for a while. Its nice to someone who is a better role model than most of the other music influences. Keep up the great work and supporting your Dad. Good Luck and Best Wishes. Sonja

12. MJ says:

I LIKE THIS SONG WAY TO GO BROOKE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YAY…..TAKE CARE…

13. SarrahJoe says:

I think the Hogan family is wonderful. It nice to see how real they are and that they have problems like everyone else and they work through them. There is humor, laughter, joy, tears, sadness, & family in every episode. Thank you VH1 for making it possible to have an enjoyable, real reality show.

14. Nichole Swartwood says:

I love your music. I watch your show every week im a big fan. This song is great.

15. LindaParks says:

Hey Yo is the best of brook so far. Keep up the good work. You need more exposer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Avon says:

ok now her songs are good but she needs to lay low on some of the boys she flirt with like cloby o’donis . She just meet him and already kissing him .

17. GMoney says:

I’m not of a fan of Brooke..I love her dad from his wrestling days and was prompted to write this comment after watching the episode where the mom was talking to her friend about Brooke being upset about her 19 yr old boyfriend “Charlie”. My advice to the mom is leave the 19 yr olds and plastic surgery alone and focus on the herpe sores that cover ur disgusting lips…AWWWWWWWWWW!

18. GMoney says:

19. jan says:

WOW this is an awesome cd i have to go out a buy it now keep up the good work brooke

20. Ang says:

does anyone have the name of that song when her and her dad are in the restaurant at the end of, i think the second episode of season 2. Right after she met her dads g/f for the first time?

21. Melissa says:

WOW Brooke’s roommate is an idiot. She was so dumb on the show were she meets that guy at a club and then goes on his yaht. Wow what a ditz. I guess she never watched the movie taken. Girls like that are just setting themselves up for trouble. Why does Brooke $%^`^*~+*`)(+)& ociate with this dumb $%^`^*~+*`)(+)&

22. Melissa says:

WOW Brooke’s roommate is an idiot. She was so dumb on the show were she meets that guy at a club and then goes on his yacht. Wow what a ditz. I guess she never watched the movie taken. Girls like that are just setting themselves up for trouble. Why does Brooke @~@&^))^(@()~)_ ociate with this dumb @~@&^))^(@()~)_

23. Melissa says:

WOW Brooke’s roommate is an idiot. She was so dumb on the show were she meets that guy at a club and then goes on his yacht. Wow what a ditz. I guess she never watched the movie taken. Girls like that are just setting themselves up for trouble. Why does Brooke !`_##@@!!+*^()@ ociate with this dumb !`_##@@!!+*^()@

24. Melissa says:

WOW Brooke’s roommate is an idiot. She was so dumb on the show were she meets that guy at a club and then goes on his yacht. Wow what a ditz. I guess she never watched the movie taken. Girls like that are just setting themselves up for trouble. Why does Brooke &(*~#+`%~__+^~^ ociate with this dumb &(*~#+`%~__+^~^

25. Tanya gordon says:

Hi Brooke,

I just would like to give my honest opinion in the matter of the relationship between you and your mother. I just heard on Good Morning America that your dad had an affair with one of your young friends. If this is true, “How could you be upset with your mom because she is now in a relationship with a younger man?” I just can’t comprehend that. I wish I could of had the relationship with my mother you had. Its not worth it Brooke, take it from me. Love and forgive your mom. Life is too short and later on you will regret it. Take it from someone who knows.

26. Bellezamujer says:

This girl is just so darn adorable and pretty. but I wish she would talk to her mom.. hell both of my parents gave me up when I was a baby. but I talk to them today.. when you hold a grudge and ur bitter towards someone all you do is hurt urself in the end

27. kimberly sam says:

hi daddy hogan love u.hi nik waiting on that date boy.brook yeah rite!

28. Mar says:

I love your Dad, Brooke he’s great. He remains me of my brother somehow. I was so touch about the dinner you had with with your dad. I felt so sorry about his and your family breakup. It will get better.

thats it for now

29. Mar says:

Love your Dad :-))

30. Kimberly says:

Hulk Hogan should be proud his little girl is making big time. She has a beautiful voice. To be honest not many people can say white girls know how to move but she sure knows how to dance. Keep shooting for the stars girl you will make it.

31. fryingguy says:

The guy in the video has a smaller *)!_#_~+_^*^*_) than brooke. She still needs to lose that baby fat and tone her body strong. She has the best coach in the business her Dad. Get well Hulk. Later

32. melissa faccio says:

whats up people

33. lisa says:

OMG you are great love your show…and you music it great….

34. Alan 1964 says:

I just saw the episode where Ashley was over the top on forcing everybody to be green. Well let me just say to Ashley, You can leave Brooke alone about being green because I am the bigest anti green guy you will ever know.

The Green Movement is a fraud and a sham and you have been brainwashed by a bunch socialist hippies!

Just to offset your greeness I will leave all of my lights on 24 hrs a day (Incandecent not ppls) No Flourecent for you green peeps.

I will leave all my water running as well.

I am driving a classic restored 1957 Chevy and removing my cadalidic converter from my new car.

My van gets 9 miles to the gallon and I drive it everywhere!

I will put all my “Recycle trash” in the regular trash!

I will use nothing but Plastic grocery bags and throw them in the regular trash.

I will leave my 5000 watt oven on at 450 degrees for hours and not even cook anything! Just to use as much electricity as I can.

I will throw my dead batteries and used motor oil in the trash!

I will eat steak 7 nights a week to support the cattle industry.

I will burn the most toxic trash I have in a barrel.

I will change my air conditioner coolant by releaseing the old freon into the air.

I also like to burn my old tires!

You see I could care less about being green it’s a fraud!
    and Al Gore is a lier!

Leave your friends alone because no matter what you do to save the environment, I will counter act you efforts 10 fold.