More Fighting Next Time on Daisy of Love!

As if Cage and Flex‘s showdown on the last episode wasn’t enough, Daisy now has all the boys stepping into the ring for their next challenge. Sneak peek the next episode of Daisy of Love!

Daisy of Love show page
Daisy of Love full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. Mich says:

I’m furiated. I thought she didn’t condole violence!

2. Tom says:

Yeah I know, that’s the first thing I thought of. Too bad Big Rig will ((`(!~_%%%^$%`~@ ing destroy anyone he gets

3. Sarah says:

Question for the Daisy of Love folks. Can they confirm that ’85 ’86 and ’87 are the young men on the couch with Lady Gaga in her new video Paparazzi. That would be an interesting spin off.. three Swed brothers looking for love… or food…

4. Naomi says:

Yeah. What’s the deal with the fighting and violence? Are the producers recycling some of the challenges from the ‘for love of Ray J’ show or what? Has anyone noticed that? Does Daisy even get a say so with what goes on with the direction of the show (besides who goes home)? I wonder….. Don’t know about the triplets being involved in any music video. Sorry Sarah.

5. it's true says:

Yep, they were in Lady Gaga’s vid Sarah. Go to Yahoo.

6. Show sucks says:

Are there people really still watching this boring show lol lol…the show totally sucks, whomever came up with this should be fired! VH1 you have a lot of outstanding shows out there…..this one, is not one of them:(

7. cass says:

when do the new shows come on?!?!

8. Krys says:

I just watched 2 episodes of this show for the first time. It was okay at first… then i saw her manipulation. She kicks a guy out for fighting and then has them all fight each other in the next episode? Seriously? She said on camera she doesn’t condole violence because she grew up with it! Her and this show is such a joke! I’ve never even heard of her in the first place so i guess it’s a good thing she is making an idiot out of herself because no one knows her anyways.