Bret Michaels Injured At Tony Awards

Rock of Love‘s Bret performed during the Rock of Ages segment at Sunday’s Tony Awards, and had a close call with the scenery. Check it above. People.com reports that Bret did not break his nose, as some reports suggested. At press time, he reportedly wanted to both get X-rays and hit-up some Tonys after parties, which sounds exactly like Bret. At least the party wasn’t knocked out of him, you know?

1. vet says:

wow thats horrible

2. TitFuq says:

I like turtles

3. TitFuq McGee says:

he was skipping like a little girl and did a rockette leg kick

4. Groin Pudding says:

he skip to my lou’s along and gets hammered. that was awesome. the band set him up.

5. colt91 says:

i must be blind cause i did not see where he got hurt, i saw he almost didnt make it under the set piece but thats it. suck it up lol

6. shellyane says:

poor bret :(

7. ladyK says:

I watched and didn’t see it at first, but my husband is a detail freak and pointed it out to me. We rewound the dvr and watched it in slow motion. lol. He was knocked on his kiester! Whodathunk it? Bret Michaels not only performs with Poison at the Tony’s, but is taken out by the set!

8. Nakai Dine' says:

Yah’ah’tey:

My prayers and thoughts are with Mr. Michaels. He’s a survivor, a fighter and a stong man. He always overcame his impossibles when he though it was impossible. He’s his own hero within. You just gotta “Love Him”; I even more.
    God Bless you, Brett. My love and prayers are with you always. But most of all, may his angles, spirit and hand guide you through all the decisions you make with wisdom and knowledge.

A’gone’

9. Nakai' Dine' says:

Yah’ah’tey:

My prayers and thoughts are with Mr. Micheals. He’s a survivor, a fighter and a strong man. He always came through his impossibles when he thought it was impossible. You just gotta “Love Him”; I even more.

My love and prayers are with you Brett. But most of may his angles, spirit and hand guide you and lead you through life with knowledge and wisdom.

God Bless you,
    A’gone’

10. John2k9 says:

HA! i caught it! damn Bret just retire already like really

11. Nakai' Dine' says:

Yah’ah’tey:

My love and prayers are with you Bret. But most of all may his angles, spirit and hand guide you and lead you through life with knowledge and wisdom.

God Bless you,
    A’gone’

12. Rich boy!!!!!!!! says:

hahahahaha dum aZZZZZZZZZZZ (ass)

13. Lisa says:

He would have saw it coming if it wasn’t for that cowboy hat. Painful as hell I’m sure.

14. Hahahahaha! says:

#
    Nakai’ Dine’ Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 7:03 pm

Yah’ah’tey:

God Bless you,
    A’gone’

—-

He ran into a board, not bash his head open. I laughed at you, I hoped you were being severely sarcastic. Of course the man was ok.

That was hilarious, I needed that laugh.

15. Angela says:

OMG that’s hilarious. hahahaha.

16. foofootittyguitarpick says:

hahahahaha

17. Legal sounds says:

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

18. Meadow says:

You’ve got to be kidding me-it’s so transpaentrly clear now!