For The Love Of Ray J 2: Announced And Casting!

rayj_reveal2

Ray J’s coming back for a second season of the smash For the Love of Ray J, and he’s looking for a few good ladies. If you think you have what it takes, apply at Ray J Casting. But first read the details on the new season in the press release below:

4.2 million viewers tuned in to see Ray J pick his leading lady on the For the Love of Ray J finale episode. Cocktail was crowned the winner and all seemed great for the happy couple. We next saw them on the reunion episode where both let viewers know they were excited to see how their relationship would progress! Ray J thought he had found “the one” but unfortunately, things didn’t work out – and he’s now single again.

As viewers saw last season, dating a hip-hip star is a full-time job which includes red carpet events, the paparazzi and handling all the crazy fans. For Ray J, dating has never been an issue – it’s finding the perfect woman that can be harder than you think… especially when you’re a celebrity. Since things didn’t exactly work out with his last girlfriend, Ray J is back to give love a second chance. As R&B’s most eligible bachelor, Ray J is determined to find a woman he can settle down with.

VH1 is looking for women with confidence, personality and class that can handle the pressure of being with a superstar and turn Ray J into a one-woman man. Beginning today, viewers and fans will have the opportunity to submit themselves for consideration on For the Love of Ray J 2. Online users can log onto VH1’s For the Love of Ray J 2 casting site at www.rayjcasting.com.

We have one thing to say about this news:

ray_yes

Cocktail: Ray J and I Are Through
For The Love of Ray J show pages
For The Love of Ray J full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes
The Celebreality Interview – Cocktail

1. Winnie says:

*shakes head*

2. Nef says:

I knew %#!*@__!+)((#@*+ tail and him were not going to work out. We all saw it coming even his parents.

3. Nef says:

I knew ~`^`^~_^!@!#@~(( tail and him were not going to work out. We all saw it coming even his parents.

4. Amy says:

This is why he should have picked Chardonany

5. yelena says:

hey ray j i have seen ur show ur so cute omq

6. no way dude says:

WHAT A PHONY RAY J IS. LETS PROTEST THIS SHOW ALONG WITH
    “FARM SCHOOL” YOU LOSER LOOKING FOR 15-MIN

7. michelle says:

RayJ SHOULD HAVE PICK UNIQ. SHE IS THE WOMAN HE NEED SHE’S EVERY THING .COOK INTELL.MAKE HER ON MONEY, AND SHE’S IN CHURCH. BRING HER BACK TO THE SHOW ,ARE JUST CALL HER RAYJ.

8. Nnoitra says:

What a man slut.He just can’t get enough poontang….

9. Yvonne says:

Ray J picked the right girl. If he had picked Chardonnay or Unique they would have blasted his (~!^~$&+__@#%&* Danger would have probably killed him. LOL &(%((~&$`~~)@!#! tail must feel like a fool. All that kissing on him and telling Tila to step off because he was her man, going on tour with him and saying on her Twitter how much she loved her man.

Then again maybe she knew all along, after all she has been on a reality show before and she knows how the game is played.

10. ana says:

welcome Ray, i love it to see u…
    xoxo

11. ana says:

Next time Ray, just pick me…lol

12. zoe says:

I guess it’s not just over with &&())`!$`)~~++!# tail – but it’s over with Tila Tequia as well. I mean Danger said she was pregnant and then she wasn’t. Tila just said over the weekend that she was pregnant and then said “it’s heresay and she’s not pregnant RIGHT NOW.”

I guess Ray decided Right now was the time to start another search. bleh.

13. zoe32 says:

I guess it’s not just over with ((#*&+(`(+*#)~`+ tail – but it’s over with Tila Tequia as well. I mean Danger said she was pregnant and then she wasn’t. Tila just said over the weekend that she was pregnant and then said “it’s heresay and she’s not pregnant RIGHT NOW.”

I guess Ray decided Right now was the time to start another search. bleh.

14. Rodney says:

I got that feeling also. Something tells that it has something to do with Tila Tequila who actually screwed Ray J’s social life and personnel life from the inside out.

15. stasi says:

AGAIN???? this is ridiculous. BARELY any time pasted since the LAST time he did his show!

16. Natalie says:

HAHA… her myspace is still ALL about him! That’s funny! LAME!

17. nelly says:

wow this is sad.i guess we have been bambozzled.but him and +~^))%#)%&!~@@^( tail just went on tour last wknd and were all over each other.i guess thats +~^))%#)%&!~@@^( tails send off party.i really pity her cos i think she really liked him. hey i guess there is no love in reality.i wish ppl would rise up and boycott these fony shows cos they devalue real love.

18. cheyenne says:

hy you are sexy but thegirlsare playing you

19. Gimme a break! says:

already knew VH1 would come back with this nonsense. We all know it wasn’t real

20. real says:

sigh..

21. pastway says:

Ray J is awesome. very manly. but to my shock, I seem to see his profile on a celebrity and millionaire site. It seems called ‘ri ch k iss. com’. And more he’s a certified millionaire there. OMG ! Is he dating someone rich there?

22. baby bear says:

personally i dnt care who he picks as long as a get to watch the show cause it fun and a a think he is hot none of the gurls were right for him(big up to danger) but as you knw a a jus love the show and so wat if he is looking to boots his career a dnt so care and y should you the show jus hot and the other gurls are looking there fame as well they jus a bunch of &_+`_%!$+((%`&`!_ s and dnt really care bout ne thing….jus bring back the dam show so a can c some more drama ..lol lol lol

23. Teetee says:

well here we go again. I didn’t like %^!&+(!$)~@$~+&$ tail from the beginning. I think she was all bout TV and fame. I like Ray j and all, he is cool and all, but I don’t think he is really ready to be with just one woman. He still want to screw around with other women. I believe this is just one way for him to make his bread. But hey, to each its own. hope you find the right one this time Ray.

24. tashia says:

sorry to hear it didn,t work out for him and his girl,but im glad the shows back on ,it,s really
    a good show.be looking forward to watching it.

25. Teetee says:

I didn’t like `@+`!$**))@!~_** tail from the beginning.I think she was just there for TV and fame. And I don’t believe Ray J really ready to be with just one woman. I think he still wants to screw round with other people. This is just one way for him to make his bread. But to each its own. I still love you Ray J. I hope you do find the right one.

26. colt91 says:

how stupid. i guess the music career is going down the !(_*%$_(#*#^$*$% er

27. colt91 says:

how stupid. i guess the music career is going down the )@“!$*$%(+($&$# er

28. semarea says:

cool i love you ray j u iz so damn fine……..

29. Addy Guerrier says:

lil john should have his show too. they covered rock and roll with michaels. rap with flava flav, and r n b with ray j. the south is hot now give lil john a show, he kinda acts like flav. yeaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! okaaaayyyyy!!!

30. Mark says:

People People People it’s all about the MONEY!!! If VH1 throw alot of money in your face you’ll be single again too!!! You should know none of these shows will never work out thanks to the producers. And I’m calling it now ROCK OF LOVE BUS 2 coming soon

31. dominique says:

ray j is so lame. he don’t want love. he want a sex toy. he just like all the other celebrities claiming they want to find love. bs!!!!

32. Marco says:

Money Money Money People People it’s all about the MONEY!If VH1 offer you alot of money you will become single too. ROCK OF LOVE BUS 2 coming soon

33. Luis says:

this always happend

34. chris says:

lol i like the comments that say stuff like “this is why he should have picked chardonnay!” COME ON! this is vh1 reality tv were talking about. the relationships from the first season aren’t even allowed to work out because there needs to be a season 2 and 3! im glad !)@&_`!$@#$&!#~@ tail won because it means that the other more interesting girls are reusable in other shows like i love money and charm school! chardonnay was hella funny and so cause she didn’t win shes more likely to go on another show. yeah yeah hoopz and tailor made i know but there is less of a chance for them to continue appearing on shows. if new york had won either flavor of love 1 or 2 there wouldn’t have been i love new york, new york goes to hollywood or new york goes to work! and where are jes, ambre, tango, taya, deelishis, thing 2 and !)@&_`!$@#$&!#~@ tail now? they are gone forever from reality tv that’s for sure!

35. Kelly R W says:

Danger would have kept things spicy. he should have picked her, or she should just wait for me. I’ve never been with a girl before but i would try her out.

36. TaT says:

WHO GIVES A #()*!)#%$_&!@`** WHO YOU THINK HE SHOULD’VE PICKED YOU DUMB &`++%^(^)#^&!@$ ~^(+!+`!)_+(^#^`$ ES HE’S DOING A NEW ONE ANYWAY!! JUST LIKE I KNEW HE WOULD HE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT THOSE GIRLS.

37. tat says:

WHO GIVES A #!~&#(#!(%$$!+)( WHO YOU THINK HE SHOULD’VE PICKED YOU DUMB ~$(%(%%^**~~(@( )%@^%#`~*_`(%@!`$ ES HE’S DOING A NEW ONE ANYWAY!!! I KNEW HE WOULD HE DOES’NT CARE ABOUT THOSE GIRLS ANY MORE THAN HE CARES ABOUT ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY. I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT ONE THEN COME TO THE SITE AND WATCH WHAT DUMB #!~&#(#!(%$$!+)( IS ARGUING OVER WHAT GIRL HE LIKES.

38. Jeremy says:

And i thought Ray J would settle down..poor _`(_`#^))~@_(`@$ tail.

39. Seb says:

I think another show for Ray J is RIDICULOUS . For the love of Ray J PLEASE this is just another show where Ray J can take advantage of the women seduces them and then Terminate there relationship /if thats what he calls it . this show is just so he can get another peace of A$$ THATS it . but ladies if u wish to have your 15 minute of >fame< then go for it . at the end is about headlines not love For the love of Ray J<.

40. Mel says:

I think Tela tequila got to do with the breakup, the words kept flying high and $)$@&@_!_`_`!%(& tail couldn’t handle it.
    can’t wait another season, i want to check out the new girls, thats whats up!

41. jen says:

the shows fake…he’s whack, he aint even cute anyways lol

42. drea says:

I mean wow. Its like all these dating shows are turning into sitcoms… they just get going and going. I wonder when Bret Micheals is gonna do another show for cryin out loud.

43. Jenny says:

LAME!

44. great says:

*hand to forehead*

45. hollisdiva1 says:

It’s no syrprise that Ray J, did not find love. Of course he didn’t he wanted another season for his show, He most likely won’t find it this time around either.

46. The Deliverer says:

I don’t see why you all are so disguested and/or dissappointed. The contestants on these shows are here for a chance to date celebrities/celebrealities, not marry them. The person who wins gets the opportunity to become the groupie who gets a chance to be taken seriously. As with all relationships, some last longer than others and some don’t even get a chance to get off the ground.

I have no idea why you guys think _#_~+~%%)&+%*$#+ tail, because she won, was suppossed to automatically become Ray J’s partner for life. When the cameras turn off and reality sets in, these relationships either rise to the top or sink to the bottom.

47. honey says:

hey ray im sorry *&&!!@^&$@&(%+)& tail didnt work but she was not the womanfor you. she cant handle you. on this next show look hard at thesse girls. some can lie very well and some cant. You really need to just get with me cause im everything you need and more.on the real.

48. honey says:

hey ray im sorry @+)~^%~^^+%~&~&~ tail didnt work but she was not the womanfor you. she cant handle you. on this next show look hard at thesse girls. some can lie very well and some cant. You really need to just get with me cause im everything you need and more.on the real.

49. honey says:

hey ray im sorry @$@)+&`&_($(_&~$ tail didnt work but she was not the womanfor you. she cant handle you. on this next show look hard at thesse girls. some can lie very well and some cant. You really need to just get with me cause im everything you need and more.on the real.

50. SAMANTHA says:

HE ISNT LOOKING FOR LOVE HE IS LOOKING FOR FAME THATS IT

51. UNKNOW says:

52. MAMI says:

UR STUPID YOUR NEVER GOING TO FIND LOVE ON A REALITY TV SHOW YOU JUST HAVE TO LET IT FIND YOU USE YOUR BRIAN FOR ONCE GET A LIFE OR A DIFFERENT JOB PLEASE SOMENONE HELP RAY J

53. Yvonne says:

What’s wrong with you people. We have been watching these VH1 love shows long enough to know NONE OF THESE HOSTS are looking for love.

It didn’t matter who Ray J picked on his first show he was not going to stay with them either, just like all the rest of the previous hosts, Ray J is looking to upgrade his career and this is how he is doing it.

When he chooses the winner for his season 2 show he won’t be with her either. It’s all a game folks.

54. amanda says:

Yea ummm, The winner is picked befor the show is over,all this is a way to help him get more money… And u git stuped #&&!!#`_#_!`$`* girls that go on there and play it..

55. Don't Hate says:

Don’t Hate on him or VH1….no matter if it’s love or fame…it’s enjoyable and he’s FINE!!!

56. Word? says:

#
    UNKNOW Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 3:48 pm

His Brian? I thought it was brain.

57. unknown says:

ur so dumn all ur lukin 4 is a sum sex wit ah reason 2 do it … b.s u no ur not findin luv ur jus doin it 4 dha $$$$$$… dummy

58. Keisha_85 says:

I think yal made a good couple but i really liked chardanae and i thought she waz real

59. Candy says:

HEY RAY WELL MY NAME IS CANDY AND I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU, YOU SHOULD HAD A GIRL LIKE ME ON THE SHOW I GOOD WITH MOM AND EVERYBODY LOVES MY COOKING AND A SISTER KNOWS ALL THE WORDS TO THE SONG I SING IF YOU LOOKING FOR THAT RIGHT GIRL HIT ME UP I SHOW YOU WHY THEY CALL ME CANDY

60. candie kisses says:

i cnt believe ray j and ^~~!_)($@@+_%&+! tail didnt workout dey looked so cute 2getha.well he shoulda pic unique.good luck ray j on findin a good woman. best of luck.

61. Police says:

#
    unknown Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 6:08 pm

Last one to call someone stupid. You and everyone else that think these shows are real are stupid. No matter who he picks, you should know by now he won’t stay with him.

…dummy.

62. katy says:

=They should name it “For the love of 15 minute fame”

63. It Don't Matter says:

YOU KNOW YOU AIN’T DOING THIS SHOW LOOKING FOR LOVE. THIS IS THE BEST WAY (YOU THINK) TO BE ABLE TO F$%K AROUND WITH AS MANY GIRLS AS YOU LIKE WITHOUT THERE BEING ANY DRAMA DIRECTED TO YOU. IF ANY OF THESE FEMALE’S HAD ANY OF THE SENSE GOD GAVE THEM THEY WOULD JUST BE ON THE SHOW JUST FOR THERE ON REASON. I DON’T BLAME SOME OF THE FEMALES THAT COME ON THESE SHOWS LOOKING TO GET SOMETHING. BE CAUSE THE STARS ARE!!

64. Minnesota says:

Hey Ray J Baby Im glad u comin out with a 4 the love of Ray J 2 I guess it didn’t work out with u and +)%^`++*+“~@+)( tail
    I think she looks kinda like Kim Kardashian thats why u chose her. But anyways hope season 2 finds u love. I think u let a good girl go on season 1. I think chardenay was cool u broke her heart though. I just like seein the drama and the eliminations on each episode. But I do get jealous watchin u kiss those other girls.

Much love honey Queend09

65. Diva says:

I CAN NOT BELEIVE RAY J!!!! DOING “SINGLE” IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, HE HAD TO HOST A FAKE TV SHOW. HELLLLLLL NO, FROM TODAY I WON’T BUY NO CD OR SINGLE FROM RAY J. AS A MATTER OF FACT, IM GONNA DELETE HIS LAST SONG I BOUGHT FROM ITUNES.
    FAKE $_#)^+*&%`#~~&( SSSSSSSSSS

66. LEGALLYBLONDE39 says:

REALLY???? It didn’t work out? There’s going to be Love of Ray J 2 ???? I am shocked!!!! LOL

67. denize says:

yeah right!like your looking for love.i’m pretty sure the same thing that happend in the last show will happen again.

68. lasana peoples says:

wowzerssss i really thought tht yall was last… actuaLLY NO I DIDNT CAUSE NONE OF THESE SHOWS WORKK THEY ARE JUSS FUNNN TO WATCH AND ON THESE SHOWS U HONESTLY DO NOT FALL IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69. JASMINE says:

ALL OF YOU NEED TO STOP HATING ON RAY J. YA’LL TALKING ABOUT HIM FINDING LOVE ON A REALITY SHOW, YOU WOULD DO IT TOO IF YOU KEPT RUNNING INTO HOES AND COULDN’T FIND A WOMAN IN THE SPOTLIGHT! HE’S LOOKING FOR A REAL ROUND DA’ WAY WOMAN (LIKE ME) AND IF THAT’S 1 WAY OF DOING IT LET HIM DO IT!! (YA’LL STILL WATCHING IT) BESIDES WHAT MAN WOULDN’T WANT 20 WOMAN LUSTING AND FIGHTING OVER HIM.

70. JASMINE says:

SO GET OFF MY MAN!!!

71. Antoinette aka Lottie says:

I would like to be consider a contestant for the love of Ray J. I believe that I could be what he’s looking for with that extra pizzaz THAT EVERY MAN needS to liven up HIS DAYS AND NIGHTS. I’m not a groupie but I am aware of his fun side his musICAL NEEDS AND MOST DEFINITELY NOT OVER LOOKING THE QUIRKY BOY IN HIM. U C I AM A WHOLE WOMAN WHO’S VERY COMFORTABLE ACCEPT ME. I AM THAT WOMAN WHEN I’M HANDLING MY BUSINESS AND BY MY MAN’SSIDE AND I AM THAT LADY WHILE HANGING OUT WITH MY GIRLS OR MY FELLA FRIENDS. AND I AM THAT LITTLE GIRL WHEN I’M AFRAID. AND A REAL MAN CAN UNDERSTAND THAT AND RESPECT THAT REAL WOMAN DO GET SCARED AND WANT TO CURL UNDER THEIR MEN. LIKE MAN DADDY’S GIRLS DO.

SO IFYOU BELIEVE THAT I COULD BE A PART OF RAY J HUNT PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN HIS PURSUIT FOR HAPPINESS.

72. yana says:

Ray J I thought you were famous enough it seems that you are so hungry for it,,,why the hell can’t u find a gal alone.
    HOW MUCH DO YOU GET FROM VH1?
    WE ARE TIRED of these FAKE people.
    THESE SHOWS SHOULD BE CALLED LOOKING FOR SEX AND FAME:

73. Diane says:

you are to sexy

74. ross says:

unique is a better person than @)*)@&_*()(#%~^^ tail.I think ray j made a big mistake by picking @)*)@&_*()(#%~^^ tail.

75. ross says:

$!+~~$`*^`@+%%$_ tail suks

76. emo-giirl says:

this so wrong

77. Caribbean Girl says:

That was so predictable. Every one of those so called love reality shows have at Part , 2, and 3. It never works out in the first 2 show. These producers need to come up with something new and fresh.

78. hella you know says:

Ray j is just looking to lay up, and stop playing

79. jennifer says:

i think that the celebs that go on to tv to find “love” are retarted. u know that they are just doing to boost there fame, its always the ones that are rarely seen or heard about anymore. then they end up with two or three seasons. yeah its fun to watch but dont say its for true love. its really getting out of hand bc the people competing on the shows are even comming out with there own shows, come on now! like they had that much trouble finding someone as normal people and it will be easier on tv. please!!

80. MEEKA2CUTIE says:

THESE REALITY SHOW THAT STATES THEY ARE LOOKN FOR LOVE IS NOT LOOKN FOR LOVE THEY LOOKIN FOR FAME. I FEEL SORRY FOR THESE GIRLS OR GUYS WHO ACTUALLY THINK THAT THESE CELEBRITY WANTS TO BE WITH THEM. Y COME NOBODY EVER FINDS LOVE FAVOR FAVOR HASN’T FOUND IT YET. SO LET GO N LET GOD HANDLE IT.

81. Joelee says:

I loved the show and I love Ray J I hope Ray fines love the next time around.

All else fail he’s got me.

Love,
    Love.

82. Breanna says:

Ray j is not going to find love on tv i think he is just being lazy and want get out there and LOOK FOR ONE not cast it! love isnt a toy its something you need to CHERISH!!!!!

83. Crazy says:

#
    Joelee Says:

June 11th, 2009 at 11:18 pm

I loved the show and I love Ray J I hope Ray fines love the next time around.

All else fail he’s got me.

Love,
    Love.

He doesn’t know you.

84. Leslie says:

I THINK WE ALL KNOW BY NOW THIS AINT ABOUT LOVE ITS ABOUT FAME. BUT I AINT TRIPPIN CUS THERE SO ENTERTAINING AND FUNNY… THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT.. THEN AGAIN WHO DOES HAVE AN HONEST “REALITY SHOW”
    STOP TRIPPIN, IF U LIKE IT GOOD IF YOU DONT THEN DONT WATCH IT…LOL!

XOXO

85. RC says:

Ray Jay is such a Lame! I don’t understand why he is getting another show. Aren’t there any other want to be stars looking to be on TV.

86. brenda says:

This is pathetic. No one cares if he finds love. Bring back Celebrity Fit Club at least that show made me people accomplish something. Ray J isnt really making music thats of a better calibur so maybe he should try some other form of employment.

87. cxcx says:

they typed hip hip star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

88. Lopoip says:

they typed hip hip star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

89. Lopop says:

they typed hip hip star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90. TIRED OF THIS REALITY STUFF says:

UM I THOUGH THAT HE WENT WITH TILA TEQUILA MAN SOMEBODY SO FAME HUNGRY!!!!UGH

91. sweety says:

he should have picked unique she was made to be with ray

92. DaintyDesha says:

I knew it wasn’t gonna last, because he chose with his *($+$`_~_$+)#@+` instead of his heart. Sometimes, it takes a while to truly learn from our mistakes, but when we eventually learn, WE LEARN (or should)!

93. DaintyDesha says:

I knew it wasn’t gonna last, because he chose with his ~@~+((~^+*(&+)&% instead of his heart. Sometimes, it takes a while to truly learn from our mistakes, but when we eventually learn, WE LEARN (or should)!

94. the secret one says:

If I was a man I would choose with my you know what too. Attraction is important. He had to choose someone who he was at least atracted too because he wasn’t feelin none of them as a whole package. He needs ME!
    Move over bacon here comes something a little meatier!
    Jive Turkey Bacon! Can u handle it!

95. xoxo says:

haaaa fake hair????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

96. Kevin says:

She just a big waste of time and money and air show Ray j you should of listen to your mother the firsat time all of them was no no no

97. dirah says:

yeeeeeeeeeeessss. Im mos def watchin dis. ILY rayj

98. Jamd says:

Bull _#“^+~+#^%$%)^_ this is for real!! Something just tells me that this $_`&`$%_&*^~($$+ ing stupid “)+&@@^@*&+*#+ show isn’t even for real….

99. lencia9 says:

i dought dat cotal really like alot and plus there a kute couple but ill still injoy watching da show

100. kendera says:

i gat ta watch this i know that `#($&`@@)`+)@!!!^ wasnt real

101. tweety says:

i gat ta watch this i know that *~%**^_(&~*+(!$#% wasnt real

102. WOW says:

TALK ABOut FAKEENESS! THIS HOW IS SO FAKE! ALL b/c THEY GOT 4.2m VIEWS THEY’RE MAKING ANOTHER ONE!

103. Beautiful says:

I love Ray. Congratulations. I wish you success in the future.Peace.

104. tiana says:

i really got to watch this.

105. goodies says:

ray you better bring back danger in the new show cuz i know she is the one for you…BRING BACK DANGER…ps..i love you

106. Raenishia says:

That girl wasnt good to be with him he need better

107. ted says:

dude give up u acting dumb you don’t need reality show anyway. plus ~+*@_++@$&`!$)$~ tail and u weren’t really going to last lmao

108. Shelli ann says:

hey ray j i love u….i thought were going to pick Danger that’s my girl…. i wish i could be apart of your show but u never kno….

109. arlene says:

dont waste your time it is going to be wack you are not ready to settel down. stop faking. make a movie not unreality shows. half of these girls need to be screend they are nuts.

110. PhatC says:

WTF…REALLY??? WTF
    THE SHOW SHOULD BE, FOR THE LOVE OF MAMAS BOY, WANNA BE PLAYA,COMPLETE TOOL, RAY J

111. sara varges says:

this is very gay its not even crazy ()%@__+~&($+((_@ this @+^^(_`+)#~#%#+&

112. MISS PERKIE says:

I THINK RAY J SOULD HAD WENT WITH DANGER EVEN ,IF SHE DID SMASH THE HOMIE…SHE SEEMED LIKE SHE WOULD HAD GIVEN HIM A BETTER TIME WITH HER CRAZYNESS…SHE IS EMOTIONALLY CREATIVE WITH DRAMA,CREATIVITY,LOVE,THUGISH WAYS. SHE CAN’T BE A BORING PERSON….EVEN IF THEY DIDN’T GET MARRIED.HE PICKED A GIRL THAT WAS A FLING ANYWAY.BUT SHE SEEMED TO HARD FOR RAY.MR.MOMMA’S MAN.HE IS STILL SEXY,TALENTED,ACTOR/SINGER IM IN LOVE WITH EM!

113. doina says:

hello
    I really like Ray J
    I was watching him all the time
    AND OF COURSE I didt like the girl he picked
    I would like to have a chance to me him
    Thanks
    THE BEST FOR YOU RAY

114. shananae says:

bring bak danger!!!! she is the real one for him! i knew dat crap was fake. he shouldnt b wit dat gurl!

115. steven says:

this show is fake his next show will be fake im not watchin it theyll just break up anyway

116. shayshu says:

SEE RAYJ UR MAMA WAS RIGHT ALL DEM @)!#@&(@!(%!$^(*^ ESZ WERE UGLY && CRAZY && DO NOT BRING DANGER BACK

GUDLUCK ON DA NXT SHOW DEUCESZ

117. Ms.SassyLady says:

i should be one of the next girl on the show…..

118. trina says:

I knew he was gonna pick her from the beginning of the show. She looks like his ex Kim. I also knew it wasn’t gonna last. She told him she was too damn needy, she wasn’t gonna be able to handle his lifestyle.

119. trina says:

I knew he was gonna pick her from the beginng, she looks like is ex Kim. I knew it wasn’t gonna last she told him she was too damn neddy. He need to stop looking at the outer apperance and look deep down in these females hearts. I think charnay was a good women for him. Even though she was a stripper, she was the one who told the truth and really cared for him. I sure hope he listens to his mother next time. Moms know fake from real and who loves you and who loves your money. Listen to your mom she told you neither one of them were right for you.

120. trina says:

I knew he was gonna pick her from the beginng, she looks like is ex Kim. I knew it wasn’t gonna last she told him she was too damn needy. He need to stop looking at the outer appearance and look deep down in these females hearts. I think charnay was a good women for him. Even though she was a stripper, she was the one who told the truth and really cared for him. I sure hope he listens to his mother next time. Moms know fake from real and who loves you and who loves your money. Listen to your mom she told you neither one of them were right for you.

121. SDAY says:

PLEASE STOP MAKING SO MUCH OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT A NEW SHOW FOR RAY J. NAME ONE REALITY COUPLE THAT ARE STILL TOGETHER? NONE. THIS STUFF AIN’T REAL. IT NEVER WAS. HAS ANYBODY EVER HEARD OF “ENTERTAINMENT”?

122. diva4sure says:

I am tired of these fake shows. Nobody that had a show lasted. for the love of New York, Brad Micheals, Real and Chance now Ray J. Come on really!!!!!! I agree all these shows are fake and just for the money. All you girls that goes on these show are stupid and have no life. As You Can see, RAY J IS A HOE. CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT. How many woman have Ray J played including Bobby Browns wife. Now that’s just NASTY. Looking for love in the wrong place. you will never find true love on no reality show come on!!!!!!! God is love, without him you wont find it.

123. Who's_40 says:

Watch out world Sugar and Spice is Going to Take Ray J by storm !!!!!!!!!!
    I am Here to Say that His Heart is Mine and The Show is Yet to see what a Real Woman can do with and for Ray J !!!!

124. Niysha Thomas says:

Hi Handsome,

I knew that it would not work out with ^$_#$+%!&+()^~~` tail, cause what you really needed was me, the JTail… As for RJay’s tail.
    I would love to meet you and get to know you.
    I would love for you to meet me and fall deeply in love with me. We could be what you are looking for.
    Let’s at least make sure that we are not losing out on something that may have been meant to be.

Forever Your Friend, First
    And Soon to be LOVER….

Your Boo.

125. ana says:

fake, fake, fake….. like da show, think its crazy..u know u ain’t looking 4 love, u just trying 2 look like u da @$@`*$`$@)!~%`&+ but its all fakeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

126. toria p says:

oooh shocker! lol i never saw a season 2 coming.

127. lovergirl says:

I just knew dis was comin again boy,boy,boy Ray J just love womens. But i hope he really slow down cause dis is not cute “baby boy”.

128. Lioness-29 says:

I say Hell yes, to another “For the Love of Ray J. I watched the last season and I agreed with Mrs. Norwood< hell no to all of them, why? Becuz I wasn’t on the show. Hope to see you soon Ray…..

129. MONIQUE says:

Maybe he needs to take his time with all the ladies and do a background check on all of them. His mom didnt like any of the ladies and it turns out momma was right. Why not look at all the ladies for who they are. stop listening to the ladies hate on each other. Take your time. And please dont give any of the ladies any good loving yet cause all your business will be out there. bananna split might of been the one if he would have given her a real chance to see if they could make it happen.

130. jeanine says:

hi rj i never thouth you woold fine love whin love will come to

131. trea says:

everybody just doing this (!^+%*+*!%)~)`++ for money and fam they dont want love but i watch it ~_##$)(#_$`*^~)& it

132. anagabielle deris says:

ray j you and coctail breakup

133. Britnae says:

this is so sad, he brings his parents and grandmother and not to mention Brandy into this trying to “find the right girl” yeah right, he trying to find ways to keep his name out there not find true love. Its all a gimmick. ALL THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!! Be Real this time Ray J. Just say “I’m just looking for a Boo Thang not the Real thang.”

134. ~Char~ says:

This show should not have “love” anywhere in the +@&%%!)!^#$&*#~ le. None of these people who have these shows are really looking for love. They are just simply picking chicks to bang. These women should be ashamed for disrespecting themselves on national television. Its so sad that people are willing to make themselves look like complete fools just for a little bit of publicity. Have some class ladies! No wonder so many of you get treated like dirt!

135. ~Char~ says:

This show should not have “love” anywhere in the %*!+_#~#_@$*$~# le. None of these people who have these shows are really looking for love. They are just simply picking chicks to bang. These women should be ashamed for disrespecting themselves on national television. Its so sad that people are willing to make themselves look like complete fools just for a little bit of publicity. Have some class ladies! No wonder so many of you get treated like dirt!

136. ~Char~ says:

This show should not have “love” anywhere in the _^$*^#*@&_)(*^+ le. None of these people who have these shows are really looking for love. They are just simply picking chicks to bang. These women should be ashamed for disrespecting themselves on national television. Its so sad that people are willing to make themselves look like complete fools just for a little bit of publicity. Have some class ladies! No wonder so many of you get treated like dirt!

137. jared says:

i cant wait +$^$&`&(`#%&*%~%

138. jared says:

i cant wait to for the love of ray j season 2 come on

139. noria edgeworth says:

why, u love girls so much

140. heather says:

Loved the show can’t wait to see the second. Although I do not think it is real. Like Ray J needs help finding woman. He is just looking in all the wrong places.

141. heather j says:

You are looking for girls in all the wrong places.

142. cee cee says:

hey ray i love you so much u r so sexy and cute love u boo

143. ant says:

I am very disappointed in Ray J he couldn’t keep it real with *+#!`)~#&^%@+_@~ tail so why give him another show? If he want’s to be a !+&$)!@!~^!^(@##~ then he can do that with out celebrity tv.

144. Shy says:

this is so… freaking fake. We all knew it was not going to last. The guy clearly is just having fun with those idiotic, psychotic broads. Love? Ah, yeah right.

145. tb says:

so lame- he is gonna cheat on the next girl anyway- poor ^~&@^)&%)^@+%()~ tail. he is liar and cheater.why doesnt he write some good music and stop trying to get publicity from reality show- truth of the matter, he sucks as an artist so he has to do this to reach fame.

146. missunderstood101 says:

i’m here baby!!!

147. Michelle says:

I want to be on for the love of Ray J! I will Love him!

148. Shanpin Koray says:

I want to be on this show..

149. mellissa says:

I know that i am the right girl for Ray J its all about love, understanding, loyality, respect,beind down to earth and just living up everyday like its ya last and i have all of that rap inside of my package. And one think i do want to say is good luck to all the girls thats busting there ^^+)#~)`#!#!%+$ to show ray they do have love for him and just dont hurt him because every man has a heart and so do you so befor you try to hurt think about how you would feel if someone did it to you and just respect ya self cause when your on the show your action goes a long way cause it reflects you a person and also your family so ending word just do you and be true.
    P.S. peace and love 1 love you ray j i hope you find mrs.right but just something i want to tell u dont try to keep something that dont wanna be kept and open your eyez and look beyond the looks and just follow your heart because they say when you go searching you never find ya dream just relax and have patiance you’ll be happy in time trust me we cant try to paint a picture of our future only god could but as much as we want like to be able to do that we just cant. love you babez you the man.

150. yulonda says:

i would luv to be on for the luv of ray j….definitely…

151. Tamara says:

I WANT TO BE ON THE FOR THE LOVE OF RAY J SHOW FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY TO SHOW HIM THAT IN THE REALIST,SEXIEST MOST HONEST FEMALE THERE IS,AND IF I DONT GET TO BE ON THE SHOW THEN THIS WONT BE THE LAST SEASON RAY I LOVE U BABY!!!!!!!!

152. kelli says:

Lmao! love the last thing that they said! lmao to the icon.

153. shanna says:

I missed the castings @ dolce in Miami but I want to go on the show I would love to meet him, Im one of j=his bigger fan…. ”Anytime I needed someone I think of u for comfort can u feel me”

154. mzpersia says:

i already went to the casting, i hope i get picked…

155. takayla says:

stupid ray j is not cute (:
    abd people who win these shows never stay with him sooo
    yeah.

156. Ms.Jay says:

I love Ray J. I will want to be on this show because I think I’m the realest he will come by.. and he would love my personality all around. So I hope he choose me to be on the show.

157. Ms. Micah says:

I can not wait to see the new show my sister is going to be on their her name is April.

158. sweetness says:

i still think he should have picked unique!! $(!!@^#_)$_$~(%) tail was just a waste of time !

159. sheena says:

why is there for the love of ray j 2 im tried of all these reality shows because they didn’t want a show since flavor flav of flavor love 1,2,3 had a show so stop copying flav the copy catters are newyork,ray j,chilli,fantasia,real & chance,daisy,charm school,i love money 1,2,3

160. pat says:

ray j is hot

161. rachelle says:

ray j should have stayed with `)`!@_*^(`^+^~&` tail she seemed nice he dosent even need to really find love he probly has a lot of women all over him every day

162. barbie says:

LOve the @_^#`~%)&_^!%)_) ing show it was amazing hopfully he picks hotter girls this time like my &@#*#%$_~&#^_%_

163. Ashley says:

Ray wouldn’t know what happened to him if I ever dated him. These girls are so completely stupid and only focused on their fame.
    Oh well, rock on Ray! I’ll be watching and shaking my head :)

164. katie says:

have they picked the cast yet for the second show?

165. kate says:

Does anyone know if they started making call backs for the second show, have they picked the girls yet?

166. Ciara says:

Was I suppose to go to an open call as well as send my application for the show? If so… I’m screwed

167. Nay says:

i think he should have picked chardonay but i hope this time around he can find somebody who can handle his lifestyle

168. Mz Shysty says:

I would luv 2 b on season 2. Ray J would luv 2 get 2 know me. Who knows I might b wut hes lookin 4 and more:)

169. Aeisha Milton says:

i think i’m just what that man needs i am all and all is me i am the greatest hands down

170. Nysha Pooh says:

I love you Ray J. U are so sexy. I loved your first show. I was hoping you pick Danger, you guys looked good together. Lookn foward to the new show. Good luck baby. If your heart is true. Let God lead you. God Bless bye now.

171. drew says:

Make that money Ray Make that money!!!!!

172. miss.TYGA~boo says:

~hahahahahah,really,really,how low-life is he ,come on all he want is more sex and more money,plz don’t tell me all u girls a willing to lose your self-respect over a spoiled,horney little boy(a.k.a brandy’s little brother).this show should be changed to sex,cause that’s all he do.even danger said all he want is some one to wipe his this channel is supose to be about finding love,not about finding sex,in that case he could go to the bar and find that and the only reason y he chose tail is because she look like kim kardashian.he really thought he had something with her.come on,she married at a young age just to boost up her career,but that’s my girl,i’m happy 4 her,she found REAL LOVE and she’s loyal.ray j is mad about it,he is throwin low-blows becuz he salty.all he want to do is change his name from brandy’s little brother to sex-addict.this show is a waste of time.

173. MELINDA MURRAY says:

Ray J is nor ready to settle down women so stop trying to be with him, he will do you all the same way he did $&__+_@#~#+@_`*$ tail.

174. Swagga Rite says:

I think that I’m the right woman for Ray. I can handle anything he throws at me. Does anybody know when they are picking the girls because I’m waiting on a responce.

175. Swagga Rite says:

I think that I’m the right woman for Ray. I can handle anything he throws at me. I will knock all the other girls out of the water. Does anybody know when they are picking the girls because I’m waiting on a responce.

176. MARKITA FROM BALTIMORE MD says:

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT A SHOT!!!! ONCES YOU LOOK AT ME YOUR NEVER GO BACK.

177. MARKITA FROM BALTIMORE MD says:

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THIS SHOW. I COULD LOVE RAY J. TAKE CARE OF HIM AND TREAT HIM LIKE A GOD. COOK DINNER FOR HIM. SHOW HIM IT NOT ALL ABOUT HIS MONEY. I WOULD BE THE REALEST LADY ON THE SHOW.

178. Princess says:

I knew RayJ & !*&#%!!+`@~!!!)~ tail wasn’t going to be together 4 long… She was missing something…

179. Mantha says:

wow another show he must dont have anything better 2do! he just tryna make some more money

180. Nik says:

181. Nice Nik;-p says:

Ray!!!! You need to look no further than DC for REAl Woman!!! Come on home baby….I’d Love to have you! Im one of a kind….and the one for Ray!!!!!!….Lets get it babes!……@ swagga rite, me too…..May the best &&&(^$~!_`^*(!@~^ win..lol

182. Nice Nik says:

Ray!!!! You need to look no further than DC for REAl Woman!!! Come on home baby….I’d Love to have you! Im one of a kind….and the one for Ray!!!!!!….Lets get it babes!……@ swagga rite, me too…..May the best &%!`!))~*_%&^#%%^ win..lol

183. Tarhesha says:

It Trips Me Out How these lady’s get on these reality shows and they don’t do any research, if you so call like someone true in deed the first thing is attraction from the get go and we all been seen RAY JAY and the brother is damn fine but lady’s do self research on your self and him and stop going into these houses trying to make freinds you didin’t grew up with them girlz so leave it like that yall need to get in your head it’s a compition and nothing more but you have to BE REAL about everything you do stop being plastic .

184. Oc'tavia says:

oooooooh Ray has some sexy lips….

185. Teresa says:

I think ray j is the %_!#&~$&$+~#!`!+ I would love 2 meet him!

186. KEEVEN says:

YES I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF RAY JAY’S MUSIC. BUT I DID ENJOY THE SHOW.WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS WHY DOES HE HAVE TO LIE TO THE WOMEN TO GET THEM INTO BED. IF HE WAS A REAL PLAYER HE WOULD LET THE WOMEN KNOW UPFRONT WHAT HE WANTS.TALKING ABOUT HE LOOKING FOR LOVE AND A RIDE ARE DIE CHICK. RAY J LOOKING TO GET LAID PLAIN AND SIMPLE. HE WAS A FOOL TO LET *&))$(~^$~_^*&*% TAIL GO. HAD A GOOD WOMAN THAT HAD HIS BACK 100% SO HE COULD GO CHASE SOME MORE HOOCHIES AND GOLDDIGGERS.I HOPE THE WOMEN ON SEASON 2 DONT NOT FALL FOR HIS BULL!LITTLE HOOD WAS RIGHT RAY J AINT NOTHIN BUT RICH SPOILED BRAT. THE WAY HE USES WOMEN AND PLAYS WITH THEIR EMOTIONS. I DO NOT SEE HOW HE SLEEP AT NIGHT! KEEP IT REAL RAY J!

187. laura says:

i think hes fake!!!!

188. Kat says:

I would love to be on For The Love of Ray J 2. He seems so sweet and so much fun. He just needs to find the right girl. Someone who can party with him all night but be real with him all day. Not fake or for the show, but for the heart…me. ha : )

189. keeven says:

bad boy man

190. kristin says:

rayj if you need a real &+@$+`!($(*~!`#%~ thats gonna be there for you and you only im the one all those &+@$+`!($(*~!`#%~ ed are in it for fame and money im looking for the same you are im 19 i have a beautiful daughter shes 7mo. ive been through it all and im done with the lies games you name it hit me up lexylove1109@yahoo.com love ya!

191. Rodney says:

Since the second season is comming soon, I got a feeling that Tila Tequila is going to start knocking on Ray J’s door.

192. Starr says:

Hey, me and Ray allll Dayyyyy!

193. KEEPING IT REAL says:

HELLO

194. JESSIE says:

DID U GUYS JUST READ WHAT $&&+*#&%)$#$*$_` TAIL SAID HE PRETTY MUCH JUST WANTED TO MESS AROUND W/ HER AND ALL THE OTHER WOMEN IN THE WORLD. HE WAS NOT TRYING AT ALL TO TAKE THE RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL. HE IS DOING THIS FOR TV AND TO GET MOR MONEY. SO YOU ALL GO POUR YOUR HEART OUT TO A MAN THAT IS JUST USING U. I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HIM AFTER READING THIS. HE LEFT HER IN A ROOM TO BE W/ OTHER WOMEN COME ON LADIES HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOURSEL DONT LET HOM FOOL U TOO :(

195. Angela says:

I want to be on the love of Ray J show! Yes i’m the one….

196. Keisha says:

I just want to know, when is the next show coming out.
    I loved season 1

197. katieluv says:

anyone get call backs??? I auditioned but havent heard nothingg…u know there will b a 3 season and ill keep trying!!

198. lady moore says:

i really think i can be the lady of ur life and dreams.I very great good at what i do not to get big headed but have a good head on my soulders a good heart and my body a soft /smooth body for my poppie Ray j.ireally cant wait you all over again hope this time we get MORE Time love.

199. morqann:] says:

man… ^#_*&#$$^`(#_*(! tail is pretty but…. wtf izs she trina qet wiff qinuwine????? crazy… dem lovee reality shows… those relationships dont last lonq… crazy… but ima watch itt!!!lol.

200. KARMA FRM MPLS says:

Just got selected….yaaaay!

201. HOLLEY+HOLLEY says:

K.O. THAT’S WHAT’S UP????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

202. TrueMexicana says:

Hey,
    well i really love the reality show For the Love of Ray J.
    it was hella FR3SH! :)
    i think it’s super weird on like how the stars then later on find out that it didn’t work out? This is kinda crazy but i love the show.. ha i wish i was older so i can be there and help Ray J out on picking the right lady for him. because he needs to know who is actually there for him and i can easily pick out the FAKE and the REAL.

Love ya.

203. KIKI says:

HOW CAN I GET ON THE SHOW I LOVE ME SOME RAY J….YUMMY!!!

204. Ray2hot4hoez says:

Why tha hell my fly azz sister didnt get called back yet! If she dont get pick then Ray J must like men and thats some real +$_%_&*@+(~$^$*$ She looks better than ALL them hoez one season 1. Love u Ray but you must be crazy if you dont pick my sis!!

205. Mexicanatres says:

Hey,
    well i really love the show for the Love of Ray J.
    it was hella FR3SH! :)
    i think it’s super weird on like how the stars then later on that it didn’t work out? this is kinda crazy but i love the show… ha i wish i was older so that i can be able to help Ray J to find the right girl becuase i will know who is actually there for him and who is there for publicity. i know who is FAKE and who is REAL. and even sometimes there can be a bunch of weirdos on the show

Love ya

206. MARiSA says:

WhEN dOES fOR thE LOVE OF RAY J 2 StARt

207. jenna26 says:

i am soooooooooooooooooo dying to meet and be on the next show…. get back thxs

208. in the biz says:

hey i need to get a message to ray j… i know that they are taping the 2nd season right now and he needs to know there is a girl there toya bledsoe “ophilla” who is only there for tv exposure she is a model and video girl and has even cheated on her husband with 50 cent you can catch her in the i got $ video the blonde mixed girl anyways her husband was shot and killed not even a year ago and it shows how much of a person she is that she has left her kids here greiving for thier father and at the start of the school year cause all she wants to do is be on tv and she told her kids that was all it was about as if it makes it any better
    so thats about it just wanted ray j to know whats up

209. Parisse says:

I had a dream I was casted for season 2 & me & Ray was spending some alone time..;-) I auditiond in June in nyc did anyone get any call back’s Yet .. I went to the 2nd call back but I’m watin for Call back that say’s I’m casted Owwwwwwwwwww..;-0

210. katie2323 says:

yea the second season is being filmed right now. Check out his twitter page…..they shld make a twist and bring all new girls in….make it feel like he didnt want any of those gils to make it interesting ya know

211. Tia Dickerson says:

BRING BACK DANGER, SHE MADE GREAT TELEVISION, SHES THE NEXT NEW YORK!

212. Martae' Neal says:

Hii Ray J,
    This is Malaysia a 17 year old girl contacting you for my sister . She is a verry beautiful strong black women who is in her sophmore year of college and is becoming a judge, so of course she has a good head on her shoulders . What a lot of people don’t know about her is she has this freaky side that is very spontaneous . But i must remind you very classy and innocent looking . I would love to see her in your show, she’s a very quit person, but once you get her to her comfort zone . She’s all your’s and everything you could possibly ask for in a women .

213. brandy moore says:

hey how can i be on the show i love ray j

214. vina says:

ray j so full of it.when will any them find love

215. L-SAT says:

Wow this is Crazy ! I really want to be on this show . I love Ray J. He’s really hot. I wish i knew how to audition.

216. breezzy says:

well i hope ray j do find love he neds a strong woman in his life he dont ned someone who doesnt love him 4 him and just loves him cz he got money he dezerves betta den dat wel good luck and hope u find yr dream gurl

217. Sandy Torres says:

My name is Sandy Torres.I am 20years old.I have liked R-Jay for a long time.I’m looking for real man who can show me love.I’m looking for an outgoing,kind and independet man.Someone that knows what they want in life.

218. sharon says:

you are to great to be haveing all of those women on you u need to get with a real women

219. sharon says:

you are the sexiest little man i have ever seen

220. Tiff says:

Sandy—Hunny u need to be old enough…check the requirements.

221. lockridge j. says:

i truly believe that i am one of the girls you need to be with, i have brains beauty and spirit, im funny and at the same time romantic, i truly think that after i come in your world there is nothing or anything else you would ever need trust me its here.

222. vanessa douglas says:

I think ray deserve a real woman. Finding love on a tv show is not going to do it. cause one its ray J and two they are on tv and want some money. Im just being honest. He needs a woman who can have his back on and off the road some one who can deal with the stress and still be there to comfort him inthe time of the need. Them chicks r there for TV

223. tracy wilson says:

i am so sick of yall havin a season 2 and we never finding out what happent with the first love it really makes me mad that i thout ray j’s show was real but igeuss not
    Tracy Wilson
    107 whitleyesburg rd
    greensboro md 21639

224. Constance says:

I love ray j is it to late for the casting call?

225. ASHLEY says:

YEAH I LOVE YOU

226. CHELSEA JORGENSEN says:

IM A 23 YR OLD FEMALE FULLTIME STUDENT LOOKING FOR LOVE SINGLE READY TO MINGLE IM FROM WISCONSIN IM OUTGOING GREAT ATTITUDE I THINK R JAY WOULD LOVE HAVING ME AROUND IM THE ONE.

227. Akasi says:

are you still casting for the show

228. Mel says:

He picked #%~_%`^)%@)%#~+% tail because she was easy to dump and because he was thinking about a second season. The first season was a succcess and it made him LOTS OF $$$ money. I don’t think he was really there for love.actually all those vh1 stars..none of them are looking for love. they want Money. their careers have gone down the drain at some point and they need cash. its entertaining but its so fake.

229. lakesha says:

hey ray give me a chance i wont let you down your always goning to smile and believe o wont touch the homies lol

230. Destiny says:

i love Rayj and $&^_~(“~+!!*%^@ tail is soooooooooooooo pretty

231. curneisha a.a.k keke says:

i want to know when the next show was coming out.
    i loved seeson 1.
    it wa so cool.
    i knewed that ray j maked a mastked by picking cottail.
    i love ray j.

232. yemaya kabia says:

i am a very cool fun down to earth west african girl, my personality is very unique and also are my looks. everything about me is one in a million, i think ray j deserves the best and i wanna be the one to offer it. hoooooolllllllaaaaaaaaa

233. LARONDA says:

I auditioned but havent heard ANYTHING EITHER… BUT UM… THEY ALREDY PICKED THE GIRLS AND I AM NOT AT ALL INPRESSED….

234. Rinah says:

RaY J IS DEFF SEXY!

235. Tonya says:

I really hope that he decides to bring chardanney back because i really think that there was a lot of chemistry between the two on the reuion show. Although he said that she was more like a friend or someone that he could kick it with, i think she would have been the one to really change his life. She was truly in love with him ,and she always kept it real.

236. Denice says:

DANGER SMASHED DA HOMIE!!! HAHAHA get the official t-shirt from GrimyInk… http://www.grimyink.com

237. Maggie says:

Ray J, if you want to find real love hit me up. I absolutely love you and the show!

238. Brandi says:

Hey what’s up, this the girl Brandi aka Precious. I’m glad it didn’t work out between ray j and @$%~&@@@)(!^+@~* tail. i think she was to stuck up.. and she ran her mouth to him the whole time just to win.. i understand that ray j, needs a real woman in his life, but damn he is not looking for no damn snitch. he wants a ride a die girl, someone to give him there all. a woman he can bring home to his mother, and to be quite honest i know for damn sure i could be that woman for him. so ray j, baby, when you ready to find a real true hearted woman that knows what you want and need, then baby e-mail me, and i’ma give you my all.xoxoxoxoxoxoxox..

239. Brandi says:

Hey what’s up, this the girl Brandi aka Precious. I’m glad it didn’t work out between ray j and $`%`+@^@~*!#$“( tail. i think she was to stuck up.. and she ran her mouth to him the whole time just to win.. i understand that ray j, needs a real woman in his life, but damn he is not looking for no damn snitch. he wants a ride a die girl, someone to give him there all. a woman he can bring home to his mother, and to be quite honest i know for damn sure i could be that woman for him. so ray j, baby, when you ready to find a real true hearted woman that knows what you want and need, then baby e-mail me, and i’ma give you my all.xoxoxoxoxoxoxox..

240. Brandi says:

HEY WHATS UP UP, I HONESTLY THINK THAT RAY J, WAS RIGHT ON POINT WHEN +`(&!@))~$+@^_$^ TAIL ANDS HIM DIDNT WORK OUT.. TO BE HONEST, RAY J NEEDS A WOMAN THAT HE CAN BRING HOM TO HIS FAMILY, A REAL WOMAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO PLEASE A MAN AND GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESIRES. AND IM THAT WOMAN FOR HIM, SO BABY BOY IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS MESSAGE PLEASE HIT ME UP WHEN YOU READY FOR A TRUE WOMAN… AGAIN MY NAME IS BRANDI, AKA PRECIOUS..

241. Brandi says:

HEY WHATS UP UP, I HONESTLY THINK THAT RAY J, WAS RIGHT ON POINT WHEN ^#^#$@*!()%#)&(` TAIL ANDS HIM DIDNT WORK OUT.. TO BE HONEST, RAY J NEEDS A WOMAN THAT HE CAN BRING HOM TO HIS FAMILY, A REAL WOMAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO PLEASE A MAN AND GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESIRES. AND IM THAT WOMAN FOR HIM, SO BABY BOY IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS MESSAGE PLEASE HIT ME UP WHEN YOU READY FOR A TRUE WOMAN… AGAIN MY NAME IS BRANDI, AKA PRECIOUS..

242. bev says:

Will they ever find love?

243. karen byrd says:

does any-1 have any pride at all! to all mothers…this is some of the most degrading crock of crap i’ve ever witnessed. i understand flava-flave cuz he was ugly as all get out, but Ray doesnt need 2 do this! i would be oh so embarassed if my daughter was on National t.v. prostituting herself for some S H O W! IS THIS WHAT THE WORLD HAS COME TO!

244. LISA says:

RAY DOESN’T KNOW WHAT A REAL WOMAN IS OR WHAT IT IS TO SETTLE DOWN.THIS REALITY SHOW (&@`^*~($%$^!#*~ IS ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE WOMEN MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELF A SHAME IN MY BOOK BUT ANYWAY RAY NEEDS TO STOP EXPLOITING WOMEN AND REALLY GET TO KNOW THEM EVERYBODY IS A FREAK YOU JUST NEED THE RIGHT PERSON TO BRING IT OUT

245. Cha Rae says:

How do I get with my man? I need to audition, is it still open? I’m a Mpls girl. With a sexy little body for my man…. I know I’m get you one of these days Ray. J!

246. deb says:

I will only watch shows that support the love of minority women. I will no longer allow our men to select the white trailer trash over a black woman. Have you ever seen a white man who is the star of these reality shows choose a black woman? wake up black people, damn it is 2009 and we still self hate, because the white man taught us to. stop watching these shows, the black man does this because we support it. We as black women complain about it, but we give them ratings and dollars in their pockets so they can date and marry white women. White people do not support these shows we do.

247. CHASTITY says:

I AM SUPPOSED TO BE WITH RAY J. HE IS NEVER GONNA FIND THE ONE IF I AM NOT ON THE SHOW. AND IF HE READS THIS I AM IN NORTH CAROLINA IN A SMALL TOWN CALLED BURLINGTON.

248. Gez says:

ray j shouldve picked chardannae bring her back

249. vincent says:

what happended to fettuccinni she not on any of the trailers did u x her cause u couldnt take the competition ray j after all danger big belly and all is still hanging around but this baby has a tower for an ex guess she would have been hanging around if her ex was a homie all gossip on bossip

250. kristine g says:

Ray j. ferget these other hoes and put me on the show and u will really kno what love is boo.

251. ERiKA says:

RAY NEEDS T0 BE WiTH A REAL GiRL N HE CAN FiND DEM iN HOUSTON TEXAS WUR WE KN0W H0W T0 CH0P & SCREW SO RAY C0ME D0WN HERE

252. Rae says:

In comment to DEB, you seem to realize that there are many black woman on these shows. Seems like you need to put down your haterade and go get you a white boy!

253. Naughty Nurse says:

I wish I woud have known about the casting called before now. I’ve loved Ray since he was on Brady’s show playing Dorrian. I mean I use to have posters of Ray up in my room from Word Up! Yeah thats so time. But Ray if you read this come to Compton and get your “Personal Naughty Nurse”

254. cindy cashville says:

black women have always hated us white gals its a shame its 2009 and hoes are still hatin on eachother for your info @~~@~$)%++!$_$@$ tail wasnt white she is hispanic dummy get yo $*!)(#^_(^*~$$&# rite as for you not watching da show you had to google this

255. cindyshane says:

black women have always hated us white gals its a shame its 2009 and hoes are still hatin on eachother for your info #_`^&*~#+)`!)^(( tail wasnt white she is hispanic dummy get yo @@`#$`_@$`!$`^_* rite as for you not watching da show you had to google this and blacks are not minoritys any morehispanics are so quit using your race +“`)%`$!(&@(&(%` he jus dont want your @!&~!~*+#`(_(_~

256. cindyshane says:

black women have always hated us white gals its a shame its 2009 and hoes are still hatin on eachother for your info (!^_$~^!~+$!$`*$ tail wasnt white she is hispanic dummy get yo %*$_+)*+&&)(%+%) rite as for you not watching da show you had to google this and blacks are not minoritys any morehispanics are so quit using your race %@@(%!~@`*(#&^%_~ he jus dont want your `~&~%_(_^%(*`~+

257. Racheal says:

For a big booty order star curves butt enlargement pills at http://www.star_curves.webs.com

258. ColorShouldNotBeAISSUE says:

THIS IS A DATING SHOW NOT A RACIAL ISSUE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SO SERIOUS IF A BLACK MAN WANTS A WHITE WOMAN THAT IS HIS RIGHT TO DATE WHO EVER HE WANTS. PLAIN AND SIMPLE,IT IS 2009 PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE FORWARD AND GET PAST THE RACIAL ISSUES AND MOVE ON THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH TODAY STILL STUCK IN THE PAST AND NOT SEEING PAST THE IGNORANCE.

259. Valerie says:

Being a mother of two young men ages 25 and 19, I am really disappointed by this show. In the trailer, I saw danger with a belly and from what I understand she may be pregnant by Ray J but he’s up here looking for another woman? Does that make sense? What are you promoting? Where are Ray J’s mother and father in all of this and are they really standing behind their son with this mess. Why can’t we promote the positives of our young black men..like the ones who are attending college and doing the right thing…instead of this. Is money and popularity that important that you would put yourself out like that? Ray J, as a mother…use your popularity for something more than this…please. HOLD YOURSELF UP TO A BETTER STANDARD!!!!!!!

260. judy says:

so sorry to see this beauty go she told her story bet more to this STORY

261. ROCKY says:

should of kept fettucinni she was no basher you bashed her more to this trip

262. troy says:

man what was up with the fettucinni going dont make sense !! she was funny as she profiled but man did she piss him off i loved the ending she is really cool not speaking to him hes a trip

263. jasica says:

she waz a hoe any way

264. TALICIOUS says:

RAY J STOP PLAYIN WITH YOSELF N PUT ME ON YOUR SHOW THEN U WILL C LUV.

265. esha says:

i mean all this gurls or rigth for you but some of them or cazy:)

266. J.hen aka lil jay says:

im telln yuk!u went owt bra she stunnd wit da hommie kick her n dat otha _&_(!&%@$*%)#^+_$ owt…..on citas!

267. yasmine says:

ray how old are you now like 30 give it up and save it 4 the new boys

268. cedricka says:

you was better off with dangerous ray j and you knew dat

269. cedricka says:

you was better off with dangerous ray j and you knew dat
    you got another chance now pick da right one dis time

270. yeny says:

I am sorry butyour show has to be fake. why did you break up with %%_$#)+^!+^$^`(& tail

271. cynthia says:

ray jay i think you a playa but your so smoken hot ill give my heart unlike this )+)+~+$*_!`#~~_%) es who just want to come out on t.v. well i dont need camera all i need is love from you

272. Charmaine says:

omg! i am such a big fan of ray jay i had the pleasure of meeting him back in june of this year in mpls, mn i love that he came out with this show the very first time i saw i love new york and flavor of luv i said my boy (ray j) need to come out with a show like this and sure enough i think i would be a great contestant because very open minded,out going,honest,educated,100% sexxxy and looking for love.

273. nikki says:

hey i love this show i make sure iam in front the tv every monday at 9 i even have a reminder set an also i cant stand haretbreaker she needs to go i love jagar an mz.berry

274. Diana says:

Cmon Ray J u can do way better than the girls on season 2 U need to get with me I can see from watching both episodes that me and you would have a lot in common and have a lot of fun inoscent fun, Im from Philadelphia and I do have a facebook check me out.

275. alicciah potsmurth says:

hey im 13 and i just wanted 2 say that i love this show ray j . i love ya 2 … omg keep up wat u do.
    keep FLOSSY, and send HAERTBREAKER’S +)$`#@)&#+^~_~_ home. why u think her name HEARTBREAKER? wat cuz she feels like it. send her +)$`#@)&#+^~_~_ home she aint here 4 u.
    keep FLOSSY and JAGUAR, send HEARTBREAKER, CALIENTE, AND LUSIOUSE HOME, I LIKE THE REST!!!!!!!
    THNX boo, HOPE U TAKE THIS INTO CONCIDERATION <3

276. Monica says:

I watched the most recent episode when you eliminated Jaguar. I guess I don’t understand what it is you are looking for. You have been disappointed with some of your girls that “smashed the homie” and it seems you expect your girls to do that with you. What ever happened to getting to know someone before becoming intimate with them. It seems to me that Jaguar is someone that has a high level of self-respect! You would never find out she “smashed one of your homies”!! She is beautiful, smart, sexy, respectful. You kept saying that you wanted to make a connection with her. What was the piano scene. I thought that was the most meaningful connection on the show. Maybe you should define “connection”. Meaningful connections are not always physical. The other ladies seem to be just the opposite with the exceprion of Mz Berry. Bottom line….I think you sent the wrong lady home. I thought you were smarter then that Ray! I hope Brandy kicked you in the butt for that one!!

277. brit says:

Okay “deb” if you’re the one making a huge deal about white and minorities you are the one with the issue. White “trailor trash” people have been accepting black people as they should have from the beginning. But for you to sit here “defending” minorities is a joke. Welcome to 2009 ALMOST 2010 and we are all equal and for you to have something to say about that is pathetic. The people that keep bringing this topic up as an issue are the ones still trying to make it an issue.

Its almost 2010 and we are finally almost equal. The people that have hearts know we are equal and the people that want something to ))+*`()_(*)^`$$@^ about are going to continue to ))+*`()_(*)^`$$@^ Get over it, cuz even if you don’t, you will still die out with your generation and the generation before you will be even more accepting of minorities. Live YOUR life and stop fueling fires that are almost out. Or the problems will NEVER be gone.

278. densilsexy5@yahoo.com says:

ms.berry is the best girl on that show hands down

279. ebony says:

well, i think 4 the “love of ray j 2″ is good up until they sent almost all the African American ladies home. i want ray to be with a black woman. I’m not raciest or anything but he keep trying to make it work with Latino,white, anything with no color work…and u see where he’s getting…sex tapes that wreck his image which he had to rebuild.and another show because the last winner +_^)@+!*(_^^#$@( tail didn’t work. omg..if i was him i would have picked either jaguar,extra,or adorable just becuz i think in there own way they were sincere. but, whatever floats his boat.. i got a great idea 4 season three..u have america pick one girl from each state and they race for u..and the 1st 15 girls left live in the house and go from there…if u do im going to enter…i had a thing 4 u since brandy came out with the video “bestfriend”

280. ebony says:

well, i think 4 the “love of ray j 2″ is good up until they sent almost all the African American ladies home. i want ray to be with a black woman. I’m not raciest or anything but he keep trying to make it work with Latino,white, anything with no color work…and u see where he’s getting…sex tapes that wreck his image which he had to rebuild.and another show because the last winner #`%^*@(@`*!@&@%` tail didn’t work. omg..if i was him i would have picked either jaguar,extra,or adorable just becuz i think in there own way they were sincere. but, whatever floats his boat.. i got a great idea 4 season three..u have america pick one girl from each state and they race for u..and the 1st 15 girls left live in the house and go from there…if u do im going to enter…i had a thing 4 u since brandy came out with the video “bestfriend”

281. stacy says:

How cute is this photo. When will there be a third casting. Im pretty sure, im better then all the girls in this season and the last one.

282. Sinnamon says:

Heyyyyyyy lookin for someone whos serious and cool also intelligent let ,me know if i’m what ur lookin for Rayj

283. realdeal001 says:

I would love to be on the for the love of rayj 3. I had a huge crush on ray j every since he started out on his sister brandi show moesha .I didnt really like the person he played but I’ve always liked him. I hope he gets this message I’ve been trying to get in contact with him for a while now after I watched his show and it really made me feel closer to him. I know I’m not tripping. I’ve had two dreams about this man and I really want to see him and see what it be like for real. I’m 21 years old. Bright skinned about 145. I’m thick in all the right place promise you that. I want to be on the show so I can show william what a female really is. I’m a laid back female who is somewhat quiet. I’m spuntanious and open minded with the right person. you know who you are. Please contact me .

284. Maria Maldonado says:

Ray J to me is full of it. I hate men that act fake and he is fake on the show. Ray J to me is a sweet man who loves to have sex a lot, but he is not the dogg he acts like on the show. He wont find love cause he doesnt know how to feel it because he is to busy playing the role and he might not even know who he is. Poor baby. It is to bad cause he is handsome,sweet, but he is those things only when he can be him and thats not often.! If you read this Ray J, Good luck being happy cause your soul seems broken. I will pray for you papi

285. Toni says:

i just watched the show where ray eliminated heartbreaker and im glad he did but i dont like any of the other girls either. i think he deserves better than all of them

286. Michelle says:

I love watching for the love of ray j. The vh1 shows may be called stupid or not real but the one thing we can all agree on is its entertaining. For the love of ray j is a pretty good of love show. Its very entertaining.

287. Patricia T says:

I love ur show. Season One was good but this season is the best. There’s only one person on there i like the most and thats MIZ BERRY. Please keep her because she’s the only true female on the show that should be there t the end. She is the only winner for ur love.

288. King Dingaling 412 says:

I like that girl Lucious but to bad she is a freak , shh let me see her in tha club. But Mizz Berry seems crazy for Raymond and that other girl is fake is shhh . I would like to see Raymond with Lucious but people might clown that ass I know I would and then I’d take her back to the telly and Freddy Flinstone that .. Lol

289. Charlie says:

Ray J and his friends are sexist pigs. Ray J has no respect for women. He is a perfect example of a bad boyfriend. I feel so bad for Luscious !! :(

290. Misses254 says:

@Deb… You seem to very close minded… Why are you on this site if you feel that way… It’s 2010, black, white, blue or yellow… Love is love lady!

291. angelic says:

i think ray j is so cute and he should pick plantnum or lusciouse because mz.berry already has a family

292. Luisa says:

Ray J should definately pick Mz Berry, she is the most stable one, she is a few years old, she has more sense than all those young girls, they are all about partying. I love MZ Berry.

293. QUINTERIA says:

I BELIEVE RAYJ SHOULD CHOOSE MZ.BERRY COME SHE IS VERY PREETY AND HAS MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN THE OTHER HOUSE

294. Rolon says:

I Think Ray J Should pick Mz Berry Because shes pretty, smart and confident and she has real hair, all her teeth im pretty sure a 100% sure he should pick ms berry

295. nandee says:

i think daht mtzberry should win but dah kids is a big hndle but ray j u r machure enough though 2 handle them
    i think u wold make a great step father n the kids will look up 2 u. gud luck

296. starstruck says:

yay dis iz another chance 4 me 2 see hiz sexy ^+&%!&^@$~^&`^@ on tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

297. Natasha says:

RAY PIC MZ.BERRY PLATNIM IS A SLUT AND SHE EVEN SMASHED A HOMIE LMAO J/K BUT ON DA REAL U R LOOKING 4 A CLASSY BUT FUN CHIK AND MZ.BERRY IS THAT PLATNIM IS JUST UGH

298. alice says:

ray j are you serious you chose grandma [ms beryy] over platinum uqghh. are you crazyy no offense ms.beryy but seriously and platinum is more prettier than ms.berry w.e

299. Nana says:

Ray are you serious? Wow Mizz Berry is a cry baby and on top of that she told you straight up she gets jealous when your with other chicks. You was all worried about Platinum being to insecure but then again you chose the real jealous one. I thought Platiinum should of won. You’ll see as time goes by that you chose the wrong girl again!!!!!!!!

300. mz brooks says:

Love the show and your the best ray j and mz berry give a meaning to charming and i would like to see u and mz berry with a sit-com together like the cosby you are the bill cosby and felica material. But for real!!!!

301. brandon says:

im soo glad mz.berry won…platinum did not deserve it! i was going for mz.berry the whole time..i really wished caliente wouldve won she was the best her and mz.berry!

302. shnail says:

i luv heart breaker why did you get rid of her

lushis smached the homies

303. Natlin Porter says:

Well I Have watched The Second Show and yes it was good!!!! But Im not Hating but i think he needs another show……Because I’m really what he looking for in a whole package. Its almost to Good To Be True… Really i Would Love to get a Chance To Meet him and See where it goes. But if it works out for him and Mz Berry then Congrats…………..Smooches…….

304. Big K says:

I really think that nobody deserves to be judged by their past. I know Ray has a extended past and its ok with him and his buddies. I really think its unfair how women can be judged and not men. I think that the two finalists should have dumped Ray for being the player he is. To show the world that they respect themselves enough to see right through a player who wants to use women and display them like a trophy. Ray is not ready to settle down. And what he put the one girl through along with his buddies was sickning. That was so wrong and Ray should have begged her forgiveness if he was any descent man. He did not care enough to make her stay because he had other women to choose from. He should have been alot more sympathetic than a cold blooded player. I hope Miss Berry dumps him quickly.

305. Angela says:

I am so happy for RayJ. I think he choose the right woman. good luck Ray J. You are blessed. I hope you are happy. Lots of Love. Ms Berry is a real woman.

306. Cynthia says:

let me just say, if ray j met a %@`^_@^*$~$&%!^_^ like me he wouldn’t know what to do…. i’d be the best he ever had

307. alfredapridgen says:

I watched the reunion. And pretty boy Ray proved that he’s really just a little boy, when he called $“#+(!#($&*_~)_ tail a %$$*!#^(($#_^~^&* He bought his home girls back from season 1 to intimate the second season girls. And then freaked out because $“#+(!#($&*_~)_ tail was asked back, for a comment.And he stormed off the stage. He can dish it out but he can’t recieve it. He’s not ready for a real woman. Ms Berry.

308. shannon says:

I think ray is a handsome guy. he pick the right one i think.

309. Tiffany says:

I think Ray J was totally disrespectful to )&_$!#%$#+*`+%*` tail and Ms. Berry Is very stupid To be so smart when ray havent seen her for 5 months while he seen )&_$!#%$#+*`+%*` tail the next day and all the other gurls! All he gone do is drag her thru the mud! I still love the show and wish them da best! Way 2 go )&_$!#%$#+*`+%*` tail dont let him get away with nothing! Lol!

310. Tiffany says:

Ray j stupid and disrespectful

311. dee says:

Love the show really love the finale.LOL *)*@“#@)@*^@+$~ tail let of of the girls know whats really going on. I think Ray J should just continue being a player like he say he “was” cause hes not ready to be with one lady. Maybe try again when u turn 30!

312. sarina Michel says:

im happy Ray u pick mz Berry cuz shes very real n sexy so Ray u really have a woman wit experience n dnt give )(!%@_!@^^+`&()_ wat people said:shesolder than u cuz age iz like a number so only thang u have to know shes there 4 u,love u,cherish u, respect u n all good stuff to make a relationship works so good luck both n make ya proud n )(!%@_!@^^+`&()_ all HATERS. muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh n much love

313. Taylor says:

I F33L LYKE RAY SHOULD HAV3 PICKED SOMEONE ELSE INSTEAD OF MZ. BERRY BECASUE SHE WASNT TRUE TO HIM. I FEEL LYKE SHE WAS THERE FOR THE CAMERAS AND SHE IS GLAD THAT RAY PPICKED HER. (SHE WANTS HIM FOR THE $$$$$) I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT THINGS TO SAY BUT THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING AND RAY SHOULD HAVE PICKED SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS AND WILL BE THERE WITHHIM THROUGH THICK AND THIN. I LIKE HIS SHOW WHEN THEY SAY (SHE SMASHED A HOMIE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

314. shanesha says:

I think ray is supper cute and he seems so sweet and does not let the fame tern him into an %!^&$^%&+(_#)+& I am really feeling him.

315. samantha says:

are you and ms.berrie still together

316. 3371552 says:

What a lovely day for a 3371552! SCK was here

317. 2384463 says:

What a lovely day for a 2384463! SCK was here

318. 465804 says:

What a lovely day for a 465804! SCK was here

319. 2214944 says:

What a lovely day for a 2214944! SCK was here

320. Unlisted telephone numbers are talented so when people who gist their privacy. In fact, you strength be there character who has an unlisted cellular phone number. Still, in an emergency situation, it power be present impossible in favor of human being with the intention of reach you.

321. This allows everyone that hit upon lost links, unfamiliar plus infuriating callers with to facilitate investigate people. Via cellphone search companies are actually practical in addition to numerous services encourage cheaper platforms plus unlimited queries.

322. With the turn around mobile phone directories is too a simple, useful drive so when stop unsolicited calls like persons commencing telemarketing companies with just finding the caller’s number, calling with demanding to facilitate your number exist removed on or after their calling list.

323. A change phone directory is similar to whichever cellular phone directory where individual appears in the lead the qualities’s name as well as finds the cell phone number, except the process is reversed. Lone can look hopeful a cellular phone number as well as unearth the name of self they intend that call in addition to the part’s address and possibly extra details a propos to solitary.