Cocktail: Ray J And I Are Through

cocktail_interview

As it usually goes when reality TV couples don’t work out, the “winner” of the dating show that’s just been picked up for another season has taken to her MySpace to discuss her breakup. We’re, of course, referring to Cocktail, who posted the following today:

“So most of you have seen photos floating around with me and a guy who is obviously not Ray. Some of you have been asking questions about who I am dating, is it Ray? or this person or that person and I want to clear some things up.

When I was on the show, I truly fell for Ray. I invested my time, effort, and emotions into him and wanted things to work. But the reality of reality television is that it doesn’t always work. Ray and I are no longer together. We have not been together for awhile now but we have remained friends and when we hang out we have a great time. I miss him very much and respect what decisions he has made. He is a really cool person and someone I feel connected with for sure but aside from that, I can’t say.

As for the tour we just did and ‘acting’ like we were together, it comes with the show. What people saw of us on tour was real. When we are together we have a cool chemistry. We have fun and enjoy each others company. But at the end of the day I wasn’t the right person for Ray and although it hurt me at least he was honest about the situation before it went any further.

I do want to end this on a positive note, I am happy. I am having fun, living life and doing me. I have a lot of projects coming up and you will see a lot more of me for sure.”

So there you have it, straight from the Cocktail’s tumbler. [Cocktail's MySpace blog]

For The Love Of Ray J 2: Announced And Casting!
For The Love of Ray J show pages
For The Love of Ray J full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes
The Celebreality Interview – Cocktail

1. rell says:

damn how come i didnt see this before.. i heard the relationship wasnt going well but i didnt know it officialy ended.. i mean its the 1st season of the show..nobodu from a 1st season stays together… your better off being on the 3rd season

2. JW says:

Hmmm, that was faster then usual?

3. i_goT_5_on_iT69 says:

OmFG!! We dont want to see more of you. all u ever wanted to do was get on a reality show to promote yourself into bigger things. no one wants to see u ur fake and just wanted fame not Ray at all anyways.

4. sheridan says:

What about Tila Tequila, that’s what I’d like to know!

5. B-Jay =] says:

They had to keep acting… until the tour ended which was just the other day. So, don’t feel too out of the loop. This is a very new post on Vh1 and Ray J’s part so good luck FTLORayJ2 girls… Don’t be a laughing stock like the rest of the FRLO. It’s comical but nothing anyone should aspire for.

6. Mrsking says:

These shows are fun to watch but they are fake . Come on now If I was rich and famous I wouldn’t date people without money. Lets get real.

7. didi says:

why this does not surprise me…these shows are so fake..wtf

8. amylove says:

omg THATS WHY REALITY SHOWS ABOUT LOVE ARE A WAST OF TIME LIKE COME ON EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS DONE A DATEING SHOW NEVER WORKS IT A WASTE OF TIME AND THATS WHY CELEBS WASTE THERE TIME IS BECAUSE ITS FOR THE MONEY…

9. Dwayne says:

$_%~&^@%~))@%*%` tail needs her own reality show.

10. Lynn says:

Umm… are any of us really surprised by this?

11. Ashley says:

I think that she really did love ray but it is hard to have a relationship with an actor.best of luck to coctail.

12. BRIANNA says:

WAT HAPPEN BETWEEN YALL U LOOK SO HAPPY WIT HER

13. kenya says:

hey baby your so fine.

14. Boo says:

WOW! I knew that b/c no one stays together on this reality TV shows. The bad thing is, no one is getting paid. I really like Danger, dats my gurl, but I was kind of hoping that $~*!!_!@~!(^*`+& tail and Ray would pull it off. Anyway, $~*!!_!@~!(^*`+& tail doesn’t seem bitter which is a good thing. She seems to handle herself like a lady which is what she is a lady dats why Ray did not diss her. Way to go $~*!!_!@~!(^*`+& tail! Well, Ray is back! and I hope this time he will find true love. (yeah right!) :)

15. LASANA PEOPLES says:

wow this is really stupidd yall wasten uu time these shows DONOT work and uu REALLY DONT fall IN LOVE its so stupidd!!!!!!!!!!! and then later uu always say well we juss werent mentt to bee!!!!! well $@(~~_!*$$+#@!%_ tail wasnt forr u anywayy unique wass buts thts juss wat ii think!! and $@(~~_!*$$+#@!%_ tail iss a fakey

16. aahliah says:

wow did they actually break up that’s like so personally, i did not actually ecpect it to go down like this

17. alishalee says:

HEY UP ALL NITE AIRS TONITE @ 1:07AM ON CHANNNEL 10 IN AREA’S LIKE SACRAMENTO CA STOCKTON CA AND MODESTO CA ITS THE HOTTEST ENTERTAINMENT SHOW IN SACRAMENTO SO DONT MISS IT AND STAY UP WIT US!!!!!

18. keshia says:

HAHAHA thats what you get girl.I knew he didnt want you from the start.Now you look dumb just like the rest of them.I hope you learned your lesson by trying to go on a show and get a man for love..Bye and hope you don’t forget it because ray j hit that and quit it so hahaahaaha.

19. Va'Keshia says:

Lol!! Damn he hit that and quit it real fast.That’s what you get for trying to bge someone you will never be…And that’s ray j wifey.I’m glad that is over with now you can stay where you was born @ and never be on a television again.So bye because you are dumb and you gt played.

20. linda cook says:

i think yall really didnt make a gud couple he should have pick unqie(i dont know how spell it )but i am glad yall broke up u aint nothing but a goldigger and he need a real women not some how he has to take care of pace

21. Tiffany says:

I knew that they were not going to make it anyway. Ray J is the type of guy that loves women and it seems like he cant have just only one. Its fun while it lasts but baby I gotta move on. She seemed to quiet for him and I think he needs someone more outgoing and adventurous to keep up with him..He is definatly a handful and that was just too much for her.

22. TOLA says:

ALL OF THOSE TV SHOWS ARE JUST ACTS. THEY NEED TO PUT ME ON REAL CHANCE OF LOVE. IF THAT SO CALL RELATIONSHIP DOESN’T WORK OUT FOR REAL. I WOULD BE IN REAL BED EVERY NIGHT. LETTING HIM DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS TO ME.

23. Linda says:

Yup! All for show. I could of figured!Was 110% sure there was going to be a secound season. HA!

24. Star says:

These dating shows are so predictable and disappointing. When will the reality TV phase end? I’m so over it. I miss the made up drama that actually cost money, had a set, had a less predicable plot, and didn’t pretend to be “real”. Did anyone really think that RayJ was going to be with !_&&_+*_*%%)*+%% tail for more than one month if at all? No….we knew that he would come back for more….money and more attention! Someone tell me why this guy is famous again?????

25. kiki says:

omg +$%~(@*(&@#_@+%^ tal is a joke!!!!!!!!!

26. jaritza says:

wow i cant balieve u broke up with $%&$#@^@@`*($#%~ tail thatz messed up yo but i really cant balieve u left danger for a girl shes mad pretty i think u guyz would of mad a long realation ship nd i hope u wasnt using $%&$#@^@@`*($#%~ tAIL dat would be messed up

27. BX TERRY says:

I FEEL LIKE WHO CARES IF THEY BREAK UP MORE FOR ME!

28. DaintyDesha says:

It sucks, but was bound to happen. Just learn from your mistakes and move on AND REALLY LEARN FROM THIS #!`~%_~(~&(`@~!(

29. Kevin says:

She was cool but i knew it was a waste of time haven’t you read then lines before somewhere when you was in high school She was not a strong woman from the start, waste of air time and money, Ray J you should of listen to your Mother all of them was a no no no

30. Shy- shy says:

This is for Ray i dont no why u pick ~&$&&^)%%+_@!^^* yail any way i wish i was on that show cause boo i no im the one for u for get the money im a independent women i have my own money . but to me ray i dont think u ready for love. But if u think u ready hit me up an i will hollw.

31. Shy- shy says:

This is for Ray i dont no why u pick *!@$%$_$&`@*%&+_ yail any way i wish i was on that show cause boo i no im the one for u for get the money im a independent women i have my own money . but to me ray i dont think u ready for love. But if u think u ready hit me up an i will hollw.

32. Shy- shy says:

That show was off the wall i think ray should of pick her i think it should of been Risky. Or bay-bay cause they the only ones that was on the show for him. But like they say it just a show.

33. duzi13 says:

Kewl I just think that all these love shows are SO FAKE! and its always almost never works out

34. Trina says:

NEXT. I knew this . NEXT Ray-J is so bored out his lif. Can someone give him a real JOB!!!

35. wow says:

TALK ABOut FAKEENESS! THIS HOW IS SO FAKE! ALL b/c THEY GOT 4.2m VIEWS THEY’RE MAKING ANOTHER ONE!

36. janina says:

i always new she was fake

37. Samantha Berg says:

dam i thought for sure yoll were gonna last but hey atleast it was fun while it lasted ……right?

38. Ms Bad Azz says:

Wow I know that didn’t last long. Ray J u can find someone better than @($#~@(^&+@$@_`~ tail.By the way I LOVE YOU BOO.

39. autumn says:

Just like the other “FIND LOVE” reality shows love was not found. You wonder if this all is just for ratings and more money into the person finding love pocket. I guess folks do what they have to do to get the 3 “p’s get Paid, &)&)#$&+*+*+$!^%! and Plublicity. Do what you do Ray J. You can, any dude who could would. Get paid to live in a house with woman willing to give up the goods, at the end say you found love, break it off and do another show!! I bet there will be a total of 2 more seasons of this. Good Luck

40. Daisy says:

Wow I actually thought they were gonna last..!

41. lisa says:

theres always a second one… mabe thirds a charm

42. Angel says:

wWhy did u do that.He was great 4 @^!~@*`~(_$$!!(( tail.Ifeel sad 4 Ray.

43. bay bay bay says:

mann i didnt like her from the start. but heyy looks like us girls have a chance :)

44. Monica Duran says:

i thought they would always b together reality show aren’t really a good way 2 find the love of yur life look at Bret micheals

45. shananae says:

awwwww poor ^(@%_@!+_*@*(&&& tail. ray hurt her feelings. he needs 2 b wit danger anyway. she deservd better aniway. these shows are fake but fun to watch :-)

46. lindagabi says:

is there anyone in their right mind out there that believes that these @“%@((^#*`~#^#_ shows are for real? i mean these reality shows have nothing to do with reality it’s just a bunch of hos running around being stupid trying to get on tv and usually it’s has beens like flav or brett michaels trying to be relevant again or a never really was like Ray j trying to get publicity and become relevant. then you have trash like new york and the blond bimbos from all the other shows making money for vh1 by making idiots out of themselves in gems like charm school.

47. neisha pooh says:

that good cuz danger was better with him then you

48. sazzyone says:

well it is all about ratings and promoting ur self these reality shows are not real ray knows it is just money the more ratings the more money in his pocket,girls ur just getting pimped reality show hoes , at the end of the day he picked someone he knew he wasnt going to last with. So on to show number 2 i still going to watch its just funny because he still going be single after this one. come on look at the track record on these show , my thing is which girl showed her $$*(^@@(~$~_#^* the most and going to get her own show.

49. brittany says:

diz iz a waste of time everbody know dez reality show loves dont last long.tthiz just need to stop.damn r-jay u fine as………………………

50. StarBabY says:

no one ever finds love on these stupid shows and whoever gets close 2 winning they get a show and here we go again

51. charmecia d robinson says:

i hop u stay strong.

52. TribeXena says:

yeah BIG SURPRISE THERE!

53. Trish says:

I’m bummed that it didn’t work out for $*)&*`@_*&^+()(# tail and Ray J. But she’s a very smart and classy girl to walk away with her dignity. I am also very happy that she didn’t lower herself to Tila Tequila’s level and respond.

54. fo sho says:

this *!+^&`+@&%)+$$_% is wack!!

55. Rican Mami! says:

A WASTE OF @#$%%#% TIME RAY FELL OFF BIG TIME AND THIS PROVES IT A SECOND TIME AROUND… OMG HORRIBLE…BUIT HE STILL SEXY THOUGH…NOTHING I WOULD DO ITS A WASTE OF TIME AN ENERGY..COCKTAIL GIRL YOUR TOO DAMN BEAUTIFUL YOU CAN FIND A DUDE WITHOUT A PROBLEM…MMMM MMMM MMMM…THAT’S REALITY TV FO RYOU…LOL!

56. Dj says:

i cant bbelive it

57. latina sexy 48 says:

wow dat didnt come as a surprise it is called a reality tv series these things dont normally last and 2 _&$)(^`*#*@(&$*~ tail wasnt right for him anyway i didnt see the chemistry

58. bashell says:

i knew it ur deserve your own show like megan.

59. Sasha Fly Vixxen says:

i saw this comming no offense ^%&+!)((%`@)*+$! tail is a nice young lady but shes not strong enough to handle a real man like ray. u can see her weakness in her eyes. plus he needs a real woman whos willing to stand up for his love and condone in a positive way, not be on sum little girl petty bs non sense. he needs a RIDE OR DIE chickkk. IM MORE THEN RAY WILL EVER BARGAIN FOR..BUT IM CONFIDENT THAT IF I GET ON THE SHOW I WILL WIN RAY’S HEART…ONLY DIFFERENCE IS IM FOR REAL UNLIKE THESE GROUPIES.

60. Jodi says:

I think Ray J is fine as hell. But I honestly don’t think he knows what he wants in a woman. I think he wants his cake and ice cream and these women might give it up to him. But in the long run when it’s all said and done they end up wanting more from Ray J like a comittment. I think that scares Ray J. He probably isn’t really ready to settle down with just one woman yet. He wants this from that girl and another thing from another girl he can’t seem to find all that in just one girl. So that right there is saying he don’t no what the hell he even wants yet…. I hope he finds out what it is he wants in just 1 woman. Good luck Ray J. You will find it one of these days. I can believe that it’s rough when u are a celebrity. You always have to watch yout back for the users that just want u cause your famous in the puplic eye and your makin money. There’s a lot of shallow people that only want someone for what they are or have. It’s sad but true.

61. dovanna says:

i sooooo happy for them but i think thet sleet go to togther i hate they did but i see they was so happy about they lives and ps i love you rayj i hpoe you u saty strong

62. vanessa says:

dat really sucks cuz i thought that they would work out bcuz they looked so cute together!!! <3 coctail and rayj fo life!!!! <3

63. nadine says:

they’re rich, they’re famous,got everything good going for them so what the hell……go ahead ….break some hearts…..thats how i look at these reality shows…..its sad for the women and men who audition for these shows because although most of them are in it for the money and temporary ‘fame’ some of them get emotionally involved……but anyhow u look at it, it’s win win on both sides……i mean &@^#&)!^%(%)%(~# tail seems to be crushed but she’s talking about having alot of things going on and seeing more of her …….so thats the fame i was talking about right there……how can that
    be reality???

64. Joe Powell says:

Im so sorry to hear that U and Ray are no longer together. The two of you’s seem so perfect together, and I thought it would be a long relationship.

But sometimes life is funny, the most important is that you as a person, not only had a great time, but a great learning experience. Never be afraid down the road to look back at all of this. Also, never be afraid to allow yourself to fall in love again. #$@#+#)_~~_##*`~ tail, not only are U a sexy woman, but U seem to be
    a real person, who is sweet and kind!

ALL THE BEST TO YOU!
    Joe Powell

65. Seyna23 says:

Ray J is so sexy if i was her i would be mad…

66. shantel says:

i thought they would work.y did they brake up anyone no y???

67. laquisha says:

no better ever be together in the end on reality tv so no big surprise there.

68. nikki says:

that really sucks! for him… u seem like such a cool person. hope u have a great life!! i was rooting for u the whole time.

69. mitclc says:

Damn ^~@$__~@(“#%%_# tail…I loved the show I really was hoping you two were going to work it out I have never blog-ed but i had to say I know you fell for Ray I could tell by watching the show.

70. Ezra says:

Disagree with the rest, I can believe it. Tis what follows suit with reality tv, baby. Unfortunately.

71. frank says:

yo she was hott i wouldnt dump her she had class and she was smart but i hope ya work it out instead of the new show

72. lala says:

well i thought ya made a cute couple and i hope ya get back together in the furture

73. Lady Liggins says:

Real talk come to think of it I really think !~^&^+)$%+`&+_!# tail did the show to be expose, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see. all in videos, come on now she knew what she was doing.

74. brina says:

i kinda wondering if RAY J will find love doing this show.

75. veronica says:

none of the “love” shows EVER work out!

76. TyWilliams says:

Im glad he didnt stay with her thats how sluts get treated…..

77. Christie says:

Shy-Shy, you have your shows mixed up. Risky and Bay Bay Bay weren’t on For the Love of Ray J. They were on Real Chance of Love.

78. AngerBlackGirl says:

As for @#*%!)!)&$_%@_*& tail I knew she wasnt the one for Ray but acting was one of her best qualities. She was and still is a ~`!#_#&&+)$(!`^(& to me. She was jus the obvious pick because she was as close to Kim his ex’s looks as it was gonna get but reality ~*$+*`$*@@&`**!! never works out. Now if you wanna disagree speak on it

79. deb says:

actresses, actresses. do not feel sorry for her, the whole situation is alll scripted and her speech was written in advance for publicity. damn same ole story, same ole song. Our society is desparate for entertainment for falling for this same soap opera over and over again, just different players.

80. Shantye12 says:

Fool yuh isz craziii why would yuh break up wit him….he is fine as eva…….i knew yuh onlii went on that show so yuh can get famous and stuff…….see dahts why i neva liked yyuh ffrom dha beggining……i knew he shulda picked danger..she was dha rite girl for him and she spoke her mind….

81. amanda says:

i think all u girlz are stupid ray iz just doing thiz for fun…..

82. fabiola moise says:

hi ray j u dont have to do that again,just go find another of those dat u already knew,wat abouyt unique or chardonney

83. Shyvonne 33 says:

I think that danger and Ray J would have been the best couple and I believe he will bring her back for season 2. I knew that him and #(%$@^##&~_&(!&_ tail would not work out. I feel bad for her NOT!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I am happy that i am right. Besides #(%$@^##&~_&(!&_ tail was the biggest snitch in the whole house so she got what she deserved.

84. Cocktail Stay Strong says:

Don’t even worry about it +`(+$~`~#@^#*~+` tail your madd beautiful and you can find someone more real for you. im sorry that #*)^$_((#+)*#$+^ didn’t work out, LOVE YOU;)

85. Tyler McCarroll says:

Hey %!&(@*~#*@+$_^&! tail thats some bs to be honest i think u and ray weren’t really datin i think it was a publicity stunt but thats neither here nor ther i just wanted to say…I think you guys really made a good fake couple

86. ABBY says:

chica tu fuiste la mejor del sh0w y p0r es0 llegaste hasta el final!!.. eres muy divertida y se ve que disfrutas la vida sigue asi… y no te detengas!!!! de todo lo negativo sale algo p0sitiv0!!! jeje!!! arriba l0s latin0s!!! y arriba sacramento0!!!! gracias p0r representarn0s de esa manera!!! n0 pierdaz tu sencillez!!

87. Keej says:

I’d note the people of to see that too!

88. sonya says:

dam all i ggt ta say is yew to dam sexy
    n i wanna bite dat anii time!!!!

89. jasmine says:

sorry it didnt work yall was a good couple tho

90. BD says:

He’s a loser that why most of these chicks move on to the real guys, athletes not Flavor flav wannabes

91. Taylor says:

i still love ray besides the fact that she (cocktail) wasnt the right person for way. i think it was kind of out of line for her to come on the show n put ray on blast like thats his show u know but i do understand that she was trying to warn Mz. Berry but still … i guess i still stand on ray’s side because i do believe people can change.

92. AMAZINGMAHAGONY says:

I feel that !(~&^*~$@+!%*)_~ tail was out of line how you going to throw Ray J under the bus and then in the same breath say you love him. She is on some fatal attraction type #^)!!“@`+@)@+&) I say Ray J settle his &+`%$!~*))_+`~) down with jag and have some kids and leave MZ Berry &+`%$!~*))_+`~) alone too. She’s just to emotional and he dont need a experienced cry baby he needs someone his age that he can grow with and learn from and jag is that girl.

93. PRINCESS says:

RAY WAS WR0NG H0W HE CALLED ++`__@#&#+~#~#!) TAIL A _^~)~))*$`@~@“_$ AN WAT N0T BUT HE STUPID ANYWAYS…. HES A L0SER AN HIM AN MZ BERRY AINT G0N MAKE IT N0 WAYZ S0 HA HA J0KES 0N RAY 0H LAME $)(#)~%^&!!%_@^

94. bzzzz says:

…….VH1 PLZ MAKE A SHOW OF !$~*@$@!*`&!~!(& TAIL OF LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT…..IT WOULD BE AWSOME AND HAVE LOTS OF RATING…….

95. BZZZZZ says:

MAKE A FOR THE LOVE OF *%#~(“$*~!~&%%$ TAIL…….

96. kele says:

i think you should find a good girl and you should be a good boy freand .

from kele

ps
    i hope you find a good girl freand thank you.