Gotti’s Way 2 Sneak – Deb’s Fed Up with Irv!

Find out why Deb is hitting the ring next episode and why she’s fed up with Irv’s BS.

Gotti’s Way 2 show pages
Gotti’s Way 2 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. Philly Viewer says:

I watched the last episode of Gotti’s Way and was horrified at the way Irv talked about his WIFE with his brother and employee. How rude! But more so than that, it proves that Irv is extremely selfish and cruel. He knows, and has said, that there is a part of Deb that wishes he would clean up his act and come home… He encourages this false hope because it suits him to be able to do what he wants to do (have the best of both worlds) AND not have Deb file an actual divorce and take half of his )!!*+@#@!~!+((`@ Pu-lease, he gives the bare minimum! He is no saint.

I am all for families working it out and in the beginning hoped that they would, but he put out there this week that he does not want Deb. Fine. Then get the heck out, stay out, and allow the woman to move on without you. Deb deserves a wonderful man who will worship her as the Queen that she is and no, he doesn’t have to be wealthy. They can live off of Irv’s money!

Grrr!

2. ShaLeah says:

Deb,

Find your peace in being happy without Irv and any other man. If you hook up with someone else and it doesnt work out you’ll be in another tail spin.
    First know that your happiness does not depend on another human being. Your children need to see that you can have a good/happy life without Irv under foot.

3. Dee says:

deb as a woman i love that u are finding ur way. don’t stop keep fighting don’t stop i love that u r learning to do what u need to do to find yourself…Good Luck

4. Hmmmm says:

I don’t understand why Deb keeps coming back for more disappointment. Irv made it clear that he is not going to change last season. I think that she is concerned about being taken care of financially. As long as she gets half of his !+#$@^&(_^_**(~ ets upon divorce, she should permanently dissolve the relationship and be taken care of for a while – not to mention that she can file for child support payments. Irv wants to be a player so let him be.

5. Hmmmm says:

I don’t understand why Deb keeps coming back for more disappointment. Irv made it clear that he is not going to change last season. I think that she is concerned about being taken care of financially. As long as she gets half of his &`&&~!#!^$(&++* ets upon divorce, she should permanently dissolve the relationship and be taken care of for a while – not to mention that she can file for child support payments. Irv wants to be a player so let him be. Deb is a sane decent looking female. She should be able to find someone else.

6. Astate says:

After watching the show and also being married for 6 years, I can understand why Deb is the way she is and feels the way she does. Being a mother and a wife is not an easy task, wanting to be seen as a perfect mother and setting values that will carry on through out your children’s lives is what she is thinking most of. And I am so glad that you put that azz out because it is YOUR HOUSE. So keep up the good work Deb, because he does not realize wholesomeness, while he is desiring a freak that will eventually give him the BIG love that he can’t get rid of. Just low down

7. Brenda B says:

Dear Deb,
    Very proud of you for standing up as a woman and mother.I”m very upset with Irv, he needs therapy. He makes man/father figure look very bad. Has no fatherly skills and thinks he knows it all. I wish you the very best Deb and hope your family situation can be fix for the best interested of the children, but never let Irv treat you like you are nobody because you are somebody, a good mother,friend and as a person. Best of Luck! Brenda B

8. Brooke says:

Deb, it is so ironic, I am living the same drama you are, just about in ever way ( he does not have any money). I am separated from my husband, he left so he can get his empire started , live the street life and to sleep with everything that will let him (& they do). I asked him to watch a episode and he said no then he laugh. He would come over and walk thru my house like he lives here. I stopped that and now if he wants a glass a water he must ask me.

Deb, I will not tell you too move on but I hope you find the strength too (if that’s what you want). I know how hard it can be. I am moving on and have started not dating but having dinner, lunch, show. I told my husband where ever or whom ever he sees me with he has nothing to say.

I think men like this have no ideal the heart ache that they cause and don’t care it’s about them. Irv could be my husband in so many ways, especially the nasty things he says and that laugh he has when he says it.

Deb, I wish nothing but the best for you, what ever that means for you. This is one person that does not sit in judgment of you. I support you in your decision.

Brook

9. Roger Louis Kennedy says:

What’s going on Irv&Deb i just wanted to say that i hope that you all can work your marriage out. I am the author of the self help relationship book called MY SPOUSE MADE ME RICH. Irv i was married for 21years and i lost my family because of my selfish ways and im divorced now. I have 2 kids a daughter 19 and a son 14 and Irv your going thru some of the same things i went thru don’t learn the hard way my brother i was hard headed and lost everything. I started writing wonderful books during the process i would love to send you and Deb a comp copy of My book.Go to my website at http://www.myspousemademerich.com and check your boy out.

10. BmoreFlava says:

If you’ve ever been deeply disrespected by your husband, you know that Irv cut Deb when he sat in his studio, in front of his brother and everybody else, on national frickin’ tv and said he knew Deb was not the one. Then went on to basically say that all she gave him was the kids. I don’t care what you’ve been through, how mad you get, what you’re feeling – don’t go there. It hurts enough to be played and disrespected. Don’t cut her too – that was some evil s*** and I don’t even know how you say ‘Sorry’ to that. I don’t.. When the chips were down, who had you? From the sound of things, she’s not talkin’ ’bout doin’ a whole bunch a dudes and acting like it’s ok. Irv Gotti – Your kids are gonna see all that – then what? You are Irv Gotti and you get to do what you do – but it doesn’t mean you have to.
    Peace.

11. BmoreFlava says:

Deb – Keep your head up. Always.

12. BmoreFlava says:

Deb – Keep**your**head**up. Always.

13. Miss Chevious says:

Deb, good job on puttin your foot down boo. Stick to your guns becuase you are DEFINITELY doing the right thing. God Bless

14. mitzy says:

I feel sorry for Deb. she seems to be having a hard time excepting the fact that the relationship with her and Irv will not be be again( besides the parenting relationship they will have until the kids are adults. Divorce is a part of life and I think its about time after 7 years. Over half of first marriages end in divorce. This doesnt mean life is over. Eventually if marriage is what you want, you’ll find love again and you can still have a family life, this called an extended family. You can be just as happy with your new extended family life. Step children and your own children or however the situation plays out. Erv can still be a part of this family life, he just can’t come and go in and out of the home as he pleases, but can still be a part of the extended famaily life. Ask Demi Moore, Ashton and Bruce how they’ve worked this out. Deb seems like a very sweet sincere person and she’ll find Mr. Right one day and he’ll love her and her kids, and will probably love Erv. He seems like a cool cat. He seems like a genuine person as well. Hey not everyone wants to be married and thats ok. I love that he loves his children the way he does and that he is taking care of them. God bless you Deb and Erv and your children. Things will work out, hang in there just keep being honest with one another and loving your kids, they will be ok. They already seem to be smart, well rounded children, they’ve got a couple of good people for parents. It worked out for me and my new husband of two years now. When his kids come over we all have a ball together, including my daughter. She loves her biological father, but loves her Stepfather as well. My daughters father, my x-husband whom I was with about 13 years, and my new husband get along well and myself get along well. My daughters father has said I will do anything for my x-wife as well as my daugher we are still family. I’m sure my new husband feels the same about his x-wife. All of our children are happy and do well in school. Hey he cheated got caught (red-handed) and told me before hand he did’nt want to be married anymore. It hurt but I got over it. I just eventually excepted that this is who he was, and he had the right to be himself. He appologized many times for his actions, many times. He to this day tells people my x is a good woman, she put up with me, and she’s also a good mother I respect her for this. He tells me alot I thank you for raising our girl the way you have I’m so proud of who she is. Hopefully, the next Gotti’s Way reality show no matter how far into the future will be a show about Deb’s new man (hey she’s a beautiful girl with a beautiful personality, I doubt shes has any problem finding one) and her new family life, including how well Irv. fits into the family picture and how well everyone is getting along.

God Bless you Gotti family

15. kbssldy says:

I have to say that I love watching this show,first off I have to say that I am proud of Deb. People say that she doesn’t do `%&#~%*$(()*&!!` but reality check. Deb is a beautiful lady and she just believes in her family. That’s the way is should be. She is a real women. I hated Irv at first, but dam he is a man. I have to respect he is just being honest and wants to be a dog. I just hate it though because he has a beautiful family and someone who loves him alot, but he just don’t want to be commited, I have to say that Irv is a real man also, because whatever the case may be, he is there for his family. so with that being said, Deb all I have to say for you is to keep up the good work and just try to move on,and Irv just wants to be a hoe so let him because you are a great mother to your kids, they love you and you are beautiful.

16. kbssldy says:

I have to say that I love watching this show,first off I have to say that I am proud of Deb. People say that she doesn’t do @!)^$#$@)&$@)**~ but reality check. Deb is a beautiful lady and she just believes in her family. That’s the way is should be. She is a real women. I hated Irv at first, but dam he is a man. I have to respect he is just being honest and wants to be a dog. I just hate it though because he has a beautiful family and someone who loves him alot, but he just don’t want to be commited, I have to say that Irv is a real man also, because whatever the case may be, he is there for his family. so with that being said, Deb all I have to say for you is to keep up the good work and just try to move on,and Irv just wants to be a hoe so let him because you are a great mother to your kids, they love you and you are beautiful.

17. MsCoco says:

Irv your punk *** knows you love Deb. Your a grown man act like one. When Deb finds another man that’s giving her happiness it wil be to late. Irv you did you see your face when Deb told you it was her house that was so funny because reality hit you. (LOL) Deb the world doesn’t end with him. Deb love yourself do something for yourself even if it alittle thing. I know the feeling I had a loser in my life to with money they think money buys them power. LOL I took it away wink LOL

18. lexer says:

I think this is my favorite blog post in the whole world.It’s such an impor tant message!