Cocktail Fills In Details Of Ray J Split

rayj_6_3e3f_27

Earlier this week, Cocktail posted on her MySpace blog regarding her breakup with Ray J in the wake of the second-season announcement of For the Love of Ray J. Now, via Bossip, she’s shedding more light on their split. Though she calls Ray “a truly amazing person,” it’s not hard to detect some resentment in her statement. It reads, in part:

“Just like any other relationship we took it day by day. We would hang out, have fun, laugh, share stories, and watch TV. Over time as we got to know each other more and more he would tell me things and often times they would hurt my feelings. I guess the brutal truth about him not being exclusive with me and still ‘hooking up’ with girls made me realize that it wasn’t going to work. I hate feeling like I failed and let’s be real no woman likes to quit a relationship so I tried to stick it out. I wanted to be his only one not just his number one.

After awhile Ray eventually realized that I was truly genuine and sat me down to tell me that we were not going to work
out. Then the Season 2 bomb was dropped on me. What makes me mad is that I asked him if there was going to be a season 2 and he lied to my face. He sweet talked me both times I asked. Aside from that, the breaking point was when we went on tour. He didn’t come back to the room at night and I heard the whispers about him being in other rooms with girls. It made me mad because he knew he could be honest with me but he chose not to be. At this point, I emotionally checked out.”

She also mentions her supposed feud with Tila Tequila, who alleged she was dating Ray J (and whom Cocktail addressed by not addressing in a YouTube video that has since been removed). Says Cocktail: “I honestly don’t know what her problem with me is but I don’t have one with her. If she wants to call me names, talk s*** about me and be all ‘bad ass’ on the Internet that’s her right but I have more class than that. I think she’s great.” So, I take it they won’t be settling this with a mud wrestling match? :( [Bossip]

For The Love of Ray J show pages
For The Love of Ray J full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes
The Celebreality Interview – Cocktail

1. krystle says:

you go girl you should never stay with a man that dosent treat you right. You did the right thing and he will relaize one day that he cant treat females like trash. If he cant be man enough to tell the truth he wasnt worth your time. Everything happens for a reason just be true to yourself and you will find someone who truly cares for you and isnt fake about it

2. Lovergirl says:

See i knew he only picked you cause he knew u like 2 party so that would be one of his reason’s the realtionship didn’t work. C Ray J just want’s 2 have fun, he’s not ready 2 be in a real relationship. So he played that serious thing real good with u cause he didnt fool me.

3. LilDwayne21 says:

Ray J has two problems. Number one, he is very immature and number two is he is addicted to being a Playa. Ray loves ^&`_@%)&!&`~_$&$ ing so much that its hard for him to settle down in a relationship wit’ a woman.

4. bri says:

good 4 u

5. one-n-only says:

I knew he wasn’t MR.RIGHT! Well i think that ray is a nice guy but right now hes all about the money and the money ain’t good. That is funny he’s going to make a season 2 I think its so stupid, you look desprate not for girls but money. !**!)~@&$+**(#%+ tail you should have better, someone to treat you like the queen you are!!!

6. Ms.Queen says:

Keep it real, Ray J only wanted (~*()+!$)!~$_(_) tail because she reminded him of kim, and he wanted to make another sex tape!

7. sheryl says:

You know its a damn shame that all these girls went on the show only for what to get thier “!)^@*$~`^^`&~ es kick off.Ray didnt give a damn about any of yall.And that just what they “!)^@*$~`^^`&~ es get for the reason is you dont go on t.v. to find someone that you are going to spend the rest of your life with.Take from some that has been a relationship for 30 yrs.Cocktail if he said sorry tell him you know he sorry now apologize. Then tell him to go to hell.Nigga

8. sheryl says:

You know its a damn shame that all these girls went on the show only for what to get thier &!%(@*@*^&~)(__ es kick off.Ray didnt give a damn about any of yall.And that just what they &!%(@*@*^&~)(__ es get for the reason is you dont go on t.v. to find someone that you are going to spend the rest of your life with.Take from some that has been a relationship for 30 yrs.Cocktail if he said sorry tell him you know he sorry now apologize. Then tell him to go to hell.Nigga

9. caramela says:

dang girl tough break he’s another example of just another reality star just tryna get that cheddar keep your head up and join the rock of love show or sumthin get money yah girl caramela

10. stephen says:

^$%+#*@*%!(!$+(_ tail if u read this i tell u str8 up dat dude ray j is wack ur beautiful so dont stress that u can find some one better than his charcol $_`(~^#~%~$@+@#

11. Tune says:

)@@()@@#$^#!^!&! tail I have seen this show complete. You and Unique are to decent for him, he want decent girls but he don’t know how to treat them. Go girl go make your name from this show. He diserve a girl like danger. That’s his type of girls we need.

12. valerie says:

stay strong &pray

13. angelkisses says:

omg.. this some !!%%&`)%*&$$^^$* aye but here’s the thing `+*“(!)#_~*^_#! tail girl… you have so much going for you but sometimes you have to deal with the pain before true happiness really comes along… but the thing is people can be so fake at some point where its just enough…check this is you know your a one of a kind diamond gurl. right now your hurt, sad and tears are flowing like a river but one thing i always tell my point no matter how long you take YOU WILL GET OVER HIM!!!!!! it may be weeks days watever but YOU WILL GET OVER HIM!!!!

14. shaylah says:

you suck #&^$`#*$+*_!+%&+ tail thats why i wanted danger to win

15. Bianca says:

You’re right ))&$+~@)(`)&+~(% tail… U shudnt stay with him.. In the end, now everyone should know “Whos’s the Fake 1 in the house during the episodes. He could left the house… He want a woman to be real all 100% and he’s not… Ray J nothing but a durty dawg!! You do have more class than Telia and your mother and father taught you better than that

16. bosslady says:

how could he do dat i taught u guys was meant to be anyways ……. good luck in the future u made me proud because no matter what happen you stood your ground plus u stayed true and classy

17. daisy says:

u is nothin but a big snicth and dont no body like you i know i dont cuse u snicth to much and i dont care if dont like it or not u is ugly

18. Joe Powell says:

@&_`((@&$+)%!#~% tail,
    Sorry to hear things didnt work out! The both of you’s seem so perfect together. I figured it would last into a long relationship. But life is funny sometimes, and one doesnt know what will happen. But the most important thing is that you had fun, and down the road, allow yourself to look back at all of this with fond memories. While it was a learning experience at best, please allow yourself to fall in love again.

Along with being very sexy looking, you seem to be a real person, who is sweet, kind and not afraid to show her emotions. Always remain who you are!

All the Best to You!
    Joe Powell

19. Brianna says:

i think that %%^%#(+*+)#)+`$% tail was too good of a person for him, nd he couldn’t handle that. i hope she finds the rite guy for her. she was too woman for him nd he obviously couldn’t handle that. i hope she finds better.

20. alyssa says:

stay strong ^$_@~*~)`)+~_`(( tail,you are beautiful and im not trying to make you feel worse but he only picked you because you reminded him of kim and he wonted to do another sex tape

21. keeven goody says:

hey boy nisser

22. locome says:

WOW I AM MAD !EVERY TIME PPL DO ONE OF THESE SHOES THEY ALYWAYS END UP BREAKING UP SO Y DO IT .FEEL BAD FOR U !^%&$)_)!*++(+*$ TAIL HOPE U THE BEST WISHES FOR A BOY

23. caren says:

Dinner with Ray J

$5,000 per person includes dinner with Ray J and time to talk with him in October at a secret location in New Jersey. The price is to pay for his appearance fee and hotel accomdations, food for the dinner. If you are interested contact lisa at 609-321-3553.

24. Baby-Luv says:

well i hope you one day fine a guy that will treat you right…. i ment to say a man cuz now there days all we have are guys that dont respect girls and treat them the way they need to be treated… just stay tough girl!!

25. keke says:

I knew that Ray J pick the wrong girl.
    but cottail was most the best out of all of them.
    i love RaY j.
    RaY j Is So SeXy.

26. jmacbeth says:

lol )^#`**(*&_$*~%() tail is a nobody gold diggen lil freak. ray j has his millions and is music career. why would he want somebody like u that dont got ($+(!@@+!!~$~*+$ and is not ($+(!@@+!!~$~*+$ what can u possiably do for him. lol but i just saw ur hoe &+!*%)!~&)$#__$ is genuwines new video so there u go the next video vixen. go do ur thing gold digger but dont &!(`&~!(@&~%@^@~) about it. when u fail to get at a brotha’s money

27. Crystalluvsherhubby! says:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ray J! I will not be watching and supporting the second season jus so I can see dis dude playing wit women’s heart like its a game jus to get paid! U suck Ray J But I luv your sister Brandy! Shes the real artist any way! No respect 4 u no more!none!

28. Crystalluvsherhubby! says:

I will not be watching and supporting the second season jus so I can see dis dude play wit girls hearts like its a game jus to get payed! Boooooooooooooo Ray J!

29. lacoste says:

whats up with him i think your a cool person and did u give him the goods thats the problem

30. PIYA EDNEY says:

RAYJ,NEEDS TO STOP LOOKING FOR LOVE AND BE REAL LIKE HE TELLS EVERYBODY ELSE,HE KNOWS ALL HE REALLY WANTS IS TO MEET A LOT OF FEMALES AND HOOK UP AND GO 2 THE NEXT,SO WHO EVER WASTE THEIR TIME WITH HIM NEEDS 2 BE HURT,BECUZ HES ONLY IN IT 2 WIN IT ,AND IF YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FREAK IN THE BED HE CANT DO ANYTHING 4 U,SO WOMEN DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DONT FALL 4 THE GAME,EVEN IF YOU ARE NEW 2 IT HES TRUE 2 IT…..

31. marissa says:

Thats how all rapper singer men r. they have no respect for women. they just want a girl at all times.they need to get it right

32. kokoya says:

you should know better thant that girl. he lookd like a total player. He will hook up with anyone. He looks dirty. this shows are only for the money not abot feelings i thought you knew. _@_$!~_`!~^*@_%* tail you look smart what happened?????

33. kokoya says:

you should know better thant that girl. he lookd like a total player. He will hook up with anyone. He looks dirty. this shows are only for the money not abot feelings i thought you knew. &%%($$!~&*&`#**^ tail you look smart what happened?????

34. THEROCK says:

THIS SHOW IS ALL FOR TV, NONE OF THESE REALITY SHOWS ARE FOR REAL, BE REAL WHO FALLS IN LOVE ON A TV SHOW ITS ALL FOR FAME AND MONEY. THE RAY J SHOW IS JUST A SECOND RATE VERSION OF THE REAL CHANCE OF LOVE SHOW AS THEY ARE A THIRD RATE VERSION OF THE FLAVOR OF LOVE SHOW, I DUNNO MAYB THESE GUYS NEED THE MONEY…LMAO. FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! GIRLS DNT PUT UR HEART IN IT CAUSE ITS NOT REAL…

35. Klara Estrada says:

Ray j is so fine so this time try to get a nice girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

36. kanoe says:

i thought u was the best for ray!!!! but i guess he turns out to be someone he says he really is… he wanted you to be someone you was but in the end he wasnt that person he said he was!!! he wanted you to love him nd be there for him but in the end he couldnt even do the things he wanted you to do, thats so wrong!!!but i realized all love reality shows never last they just wana do it cause theres not enough tv shows on the channel…eventually money runs out so lets just see

37. Jason says:

Truth be told, I knew that would happen. You can almost guarantee that whenever there’s a love/reality series, the happy couple won’t be happy for long. Secondly, Ray J never really SEEMED genuine to me to BEGIN with. So I knew he’d still be cheatin’ with other girls, etc. I’m just glad C-tail was smart enough to FINALLY say enough is ENOUGH (IF that’s the way it played OUT.)

By the way, just in case C-tail happens to read this, I mean…

*whistles* you know … I’m just sayin, lol.

38. kiara says:

wow ray k is awesome but thats &#~$~+_@#!@*#_&@ ed up how he treats ~#(*!)~%~$(^)))@ tail!!!!

39. Cherylgoodgirl says:

Ray J is on road that will lead to nowhere. He has no moral compass and is a victim of his celebrity. Just look at young Hollywood. Man ~(%(`#@`&$&^!(_$( probably is a good !_$+)^`^#_&!@$% essment. One can only hope that he figures it out and finds the Truth about this life in time…

40. vy says:

you go girl!! I LOVE YOU `@(%_*(`)!`+*~+* TAIL!! you deserve better!

41. Randi says:

Wow…lol thisz wuz a real interesting topic…i knew from the jump that ~)~_`)@`+)+++`*^ tail really loved Ray…but I mean come on…if u knew he wusz foolin around y would u stay wid him…dat just makesz it weak lookin on her part…Randi

42. IVY says:

WOW THATS BAD U MUT OF BEN HEART BROKN I WUD HAV CRYD 4EVER

43. melle says:

Ray j isn’t looking for love, he just wants more publicity. The girls on for the love of ray j 1&2 are just being laughed because they want love and obviously ray isn’t looking for tue love. Like `+)!(~&(`)_@*^^% tail said, he wants a number one and not just one.

44. Reef says:

Ray J is a dog , wanna be player and a punk. He cried over Karrine “Superhead” Steffans then goes and dogs #^_*+@&)@*&@~)$_ tail who clearly cared about him and is a nice beautiful girl .Then gets the contestant he kicked off pregnant? He should grow up and be honest and say he wants to get laid and stop wasting these girls and everybody elses time

45. Tchizzy says:

Do you people seriously think that Ray J is looking for “love”? And do you guys seriously think that Joanna aka jo jo aka *+!~%^&`**~*$((( tail was looking for “love”? Did anyone on here watch the first season of the Bad Girls Club when she said that she is only looking for a man with Money and when that goes NEXT!!! This whole thing is a joke and if anyone believes that any of these people are serious then yall are all fools.

46. Nicole says:

I love the show but I can Ray J say be 100 if he is not that is fake and phony and how you want a woman to yourself and she faithful and you are not.

47. babygirl says:

YUP YOU GO GIRL YOU 2 PRETTY 2 BE GETTING PLAYD

48. Big K says:

Yes I agree Ray is a player and he smashed alot alot of girls. He is no spring chicken. I hope Miss Berry uses him and laughs all the way to the bank. Serves Ray right to mess with an older wiser woman. Its called KARMA!!!

49. indian says:

Thats what you get for being a brown nosier!!!!! I knew you were fake and you slept with him too soon so he had a taste of what you were about!

50. Philly Capricorn says:

Well he is a “STAR” and you should have know it was going to be another season. Its VH1….they always do more than one season. But there is 2 sidea to ever story. He is getting paid for the show. You should have have just kept your mouth shut and stayed with him….he dont wanna be in love with them hoes, he wants the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! And if you played it smart you would have been getting it with him!

51. Coya says:

Thats so messed up…to me this show is just to make money not for him to settle down. I knew he was fake and he was not ready. _&_`#`(~*(~&^*)_ tail you are a beautiful women with a great heart and you will find the right one. I just watched the reunion and that was just so messed up…Miss Berry he hasnt even seen you in five months?…I mean yea he may have alot of money and be a fun person but its not worth being cheated on and then he kissed jaguar on the show?….Very confused….

52. kaitlyn says:

I don’t know what to say bout this but i think it is pretty #%^~`@$^()^@($&^ ty that ray cheated on coktail because damn look at her shes beautiful. And Ray if you read this, I use to be like realy inlove with you. i thought of you as the sweetest most loving guy out there but not realy no more. You picked mz. berry then not see hardly talk to her for five months? but you can go and talk to `%`*&@(&%!!*(*`) tail “YOUR EX” and the other girls from the show. But you cant go and make time to see her or anything? that’s really messed up. if i was mz berry or `%`*&@(&%!!*(*`) tail id whoop your @~!`((#!$%@^(_% and never say a damn word to you ever again.
    Peace

53. fresh says:

I don’t feel it is right to treat women the way that rich snoblike Ray J did. It is sad that anyone with money or power can take advanatage of those not of his financial level. It shows how he can treat anyone like crap even those who are his fans. He is a lil horny boy dying for free sex. Any women who wants to be with him should ask if he is tested.

54. GD says:

All these women need to stop giving him attention, hes gonna be like Flavor Flav, he’s just a rapper, Ms Berry your to good for him, Im sure a athlete will treat u better, thats why Kim moved on to a real man will class!!!

55. ABOVE IT ALL says:

DOES ANYONE REALLY THINK THESE DUMMIES ARE TRULY LOOKING FOR LOVE ON A SHOW LIKE THIS? COMEON! THE SO-CALLED CELEB WANTS MORE EXPOSURE AND THE DINGBATS WHO GONE ON IT ARE LOOKING TO START SOME CAREER! AS FOR RAY J? HE’S JUST A LITTLE TWIRP WHOSE CAREER NEEDS A BOOST! NO ONE’S GOING TO FIND LOVE A TV WITH A BUNCH OF HOOCHIES AND STRIPPERS! AND HEARTBREAKER IS THE HOMLIEST AND SKANKIEST ONE OUT OF ALL! WHATS UP WITH THOSE HORSE TEETH OF HERS? SHE NEEDS A GOOD _@@((~*@$(!%`$~ WHOOPING! RAY J IS JUST A GUTTER AS HEARTBREAKER. WHAT A LOSER!

56. TUILA says:

dammmmn ^$*(`*@))#`!@`~# RAY JAY!!COCKTAIL CAN DOO WAY BETTER

57. TUILA says:

dammmmn FORGET RAY JAY!!COCKTAIL CAN DOO WAY BETTER

58. Angela says:

For the people who comment on top you are so gross! She is looking for love not money. That’s why you never have a real relationship. %$+^*!^+_%`@^$*@ ing gold digger’s. First he shouldn’t make a freaking show called “the love” cause it’s only game’s. Of course there is 2 sides for every story but If she was willing to let go because he thought he was papi chulo then hey I say go girl! Find real love instead of a bad divorce in the end.Because money come’s and goes but love can last forever!

59. brianna says:

omg real ray how could you b mean but ne way u sexy

60. Amani says:

Well, Ray J is a womanizer and has his head blown up realy BIG..when someone is famous and good looking they often go a little crazy with it…I guess its like of I had a credit card with no limit and I didnt have to pay it back….I would go wild and get everything I wanted…but still, using people is not shopping and its not right…