Gotti’s Way 2 – Season Finale Sneak Peek

Find out of Irv and Deb can make peace in this preview of the emotional climax to season 2!

Gotti’s Way 2 show pages
Gotti’s Way 2 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. milky says:

I just wanna say that i think Deb is a beautiful women and a great mom i hope shell find a man to treat her like the beautiful queen she is because she doesnt deserve to be treated that way i also feel that he needs to give her her space so that she can do that i wish her all the best stay strong stay confident and you will find your way god bless

2. mickey says:

GO TO MARRIAGE COUNCELING DAM

3. ftw says:

Get some marriage counseling, it is obviously that they both still love each other. Ya’ll just need to work it out in the bedroom, relieve some tension!!!!!!!!!!!

4. freda says:

5. freda says:

It’s obviously that they both still love each other, and damn get some counseling and a good work out. IT WILL HELP!!!!!!!!!

6. Susan says:

Deb after watching you cry I do hope you move on. I can’t say I wish you find someone better because Irv seems to be a good man who loves you but your time together is up. It’s time to move on and discover what life’s next deck of cards will be delt to you. My sister is in the same situation you’re in and I wish she too would find her way out. After 3 kids and 15 years of being a supportive wife she still finds herself alone. When the kids are all grown up, What will happen to mom? Women have to think of themselves too! God bless.

7. Stefanie says:

I will NOT be watching the next season..This whole season deb goes on and on on how Gotti comes in and out of her and the kids life comes and goes as he pleases and its not healthy for the kids..

after all of that.. She is right back were she started from. I think she is a beautiful women and great mom. How ever..Think it was all an act to have all of us women think thats right Deb you show him.. Then.. BLAH BLAH BLAH..and the saga continues..

So next season we can watch her again..Crying about she is lonely and how he does what he wants! A man will only do to you what you allow..So you allow it so stop complaining.

Good luck!!

8. Ashley says:

Deb, I love this show, because I see myself in you. I was in this same type of relationship and its hard. Dont let anyone tell you that its not. But, what I learned is that you will move on when the time is right for you and at the pace that is right for you. You are a beautiful woman and you will find your joy and peace, in your own time. I have always been a fan of The whole Gotti movement with Murder Inc. Even though I love to hate him sometimes-lol, I have to give Irv his props because at least he’s honest and he dosent try to hide anything. He gives to you plain and upfront as with most men they lie and try to hide what they are doing. But, be strong my sista and things will get better. Your on the right path now. Just keep ya head up and keep moving forward. Your biggest fan………Ashley

9. Toni says:

This couple’s problems may be beyond marriage counseling. Irv enjoys living the single life and will not let that lifestyle go as he has stated several times. I really think Deb is doing the right thing by getting herself together for the sake of her children. I am sure it is not easy to let go of someone who has been in your life for 15 years. A lot of you out here making comments have problems letting go of men that are doing half of what Irv is doing for Deb and the kids so stop being so judgemental.

Deb…keep doing you and seeking counseling for yourself. As you stated you have to break this cycle especially for your daughter.

10. chitowngrljjw says:

Deb you are an inspiration to other women that are having a hard time stopping history to repeat itself. I think you are an unbelieveable woman and gorgeous. I cried watching you tonight because I can relate to almost everything you said. You inspire me! You can get any man you want when you are ready.

11. Just Meeh says:

Deb, if you’re reading this, I would like to commend you for being strong. I have been in my situation for over 15 years and boy has it been tough. I know how you feel and I know that deep in your heart..you want to be a family. A lot of people will have their opinions and will try to change your thoughts. Only you know what you are going through and only you know what you have to do. I stopped telling my friends things because I didn’t want to be judged. Sad, but true. I pray that all works out in the end for all of you. I saw the finale last night and I cried when you went to visit your mom. My mom is also my best friend and without her, I don’t know what I would do. She has always been there for me and continues to be there through my roughest times with my husband. I wish you the best and hope and pray that all of you will have peace in your hearts. God Bless

12. cookie- from b-more. says:

hi,deb i, sent an ablog to you monday, before the show aired. but it was not posted,maybe it was for the better. because after watching last nites episode, i, am so confused. you say your tired of going through, but, your not. i, was relly pulling for you. but i, strongly believe that you do not want to be happy nor do you want change in your life. this life is all you know and your afraid of the possibilities. my sista, i wish you peace and blessing.

13. mobaby says:

deb.. you are strong and do it all for the right reasons.. thats what people here are not understanding that you arent being selfish but rather selfless… everything you doing makes complete sense.. and irv is just a man… you may still love him..but what does love have to do with it if you gotta fight for respect, for a voice… stick that foot in his `@!&^(@~()_+$$$ he will thank you later….

14. Tina says:

I’m in a similar situation and I totally understand where Deb is coming from. I hope she continues to seek peace and respect for herself and gets it. It’s hard stay focused Deb, I’m cheering for you.

15. jennifer ford says:

gotti you love her that same way she does so please give your self another chance and star again

16. coolpeople says:

What happened to the show? Has it ended?

17. Rhion says:

yo gotti i need you 2 hit me up on the celly 4 some conversations, pimp n. i and we got some things 2 discuss, please hit 262 960 1524 up. 1 love, Rhion.

18. Rhion says:

yo gotti i need you 2 hit me up at 262 960 1524 we got some business 2 discuss. 1 love, Rhion.

19. Tomieka says:

Irv Gotti is a soft cupcake +$~`@~_(~!+__@( man.I would’ve run all over his punk +$~`@~_(~!+__@( he’s trying to control her because he can’t do it with no one else. I couldn’t even picture myself.

20. Tonia says:

What happened to the show? It hasn’t been on in weeks.

21. pam says:

we will like 2 see u get back 2together & do a season 3

p.s my whole job whatches the show& we r pulling 4 u all

let see season3.

22. darleen says:

I’m a fan of Gotti’s Way! What the family is going through is not easy. Irv has his points of views and Deb has hers. Interesting, everyone goes through (&$+!`$&$_+(+@`# no matter who you are or how much money you got.

Murder Inc…..Ja is making a come back, you’re bringing out NEWZ from Brooklyn….now you need someone from Queens to keep this family tight ‘n keep it where its at. “NY” He goes by the name SINNAGI…! His tracks, lyrics, music, is complete. He has been performing for some time now. All he needs is that ONE true connection to make it big. He is ALREADY a star, ‘n when he performs…he shines! All YOU need to DO is listen to one of his songs and you’ll see. His diction, pitch, n message is clear. Look for SINNAGI on Myspace music….take five minutes it won’t hurt. After all, ur done wit the season for now. =)

23. Pittsburgh says:

She loves him, he loves her, but he’s too irrigant to admit it. I don’t think he’s acting for the show I feel that he has mentally abused her all this time and she felt obligated to take his “stuff” because of the children and because he has given her everything! That is what happens when you are greedy and allow a man to have the upper hand in a marriage and just being quiet–you are saying that it’s OK and you get treated how you allow him to treat you–instead of telling him that “you are somebody”. Self Esteem is something that is not always embedded, so if you take someone who is soooooooooo irrigant like him–mental abuse will happen. This has taught me…I hope it has taught her and others. I hope that she finds her strength…GOD SEES AND I HOPE THAT GOTTI KNOWS THAT PEOPLE “REAP WHAT THEY SEW”. THAT IS WHY HE’S STARTING OVER…AND HE’LL HAVE TO REPEAT IT IF HE DON’T SLOW HIS ROLL/TONGUE!!

24. Tee says:

I think that you handled yourself like the woman that you are. I am going through the same situation as you but I only have 1 child by him. Seeing you put him in his place gave me so much confidence. It is a very hard process and it hurts to let go of someone you really love. Your a strong and beautiful woman.

25. Paul Langlinais says:

Gotti, I have a new hip-hop theme logo and clothing line design/concept I think would be great for you and The Inc called, “P.H.M.” (Player Hater Maker).Please call me so only you can hear about.

337-3775042
    Paul L.

26. Monica says:

Please bring Gotti’s Way back. Ready for Season 3.

27. Madeline Santiago says: