Daisy Live Blog Party Tonight at Midnight ET

SPOILER ALERT!

1. Rocky Mazzone says:

I don’t like the show Daisy of Love. It is another dumb reality TV show. Can you all please get off of my television set. My recommendation for Daisy is that she should have an orgy marriage with all of the guys on there.

2. Rocky Mazzone says:

I am requesting that Daisy of Love be off of my television set. It is another stupid reality TV show. Daisy like to kiss everybody. I think that Daisy should just have an orgy marriage. She could pick all of her men.

3. Nikki says:

I am just curious Did anyone hear what is going to happen next week I got sick of it by the end when they were announcing next weeks episode and my friend said they had mentioned someone is coming that makes all the guys mad?? Is that so?? And I wonder who it could be?? She is so stupid that any guy that wants love with her is a dumbass as well her and London were made for eachother and you know it doesn’t matter who she has picked by reunion they won’t be together anymore ARE ANY OF THEM EVER HAPPY TOGETHER???? NO THEY JUST ROUND UP MORE GIRLS/GUYS AND DO ANOTHER ROUND!! STUPID!!!!

4. Englishman in Bermuda says:

Yes!!! that was the right thing to do. that guy that left today is meant to go. chichi was better off than him

5. K in Idaho says:

I’m glad Big Rig left! He definitly had an anger issue!! Chi Chi is kind of a wimp though. Think its going to come down to Dave (12-Pack) and Flex. GO FLEX!!
    As to next week…I think London is coming…sh*ts gonna hit the fan…can’t wait till next week.
    DRAMA!! I love it!

6. Kayla says:

I think, and hope, the winner will be Sinister. He has it all, and is AMAZING. If not him, I want Chi Chi. And I think the surprise guest is either Cage or London. Which would be cool.

7. jaimartinez says:

Just when I thought this B*** couldnt get anymore pathetic she suprises me and sends big rig home, BIG RIG YOU NEED A NICE MIDWEST GIRL LIKE MYSELF!!!! lol I seriously think the guys left are gonna just use her for fame meaning 12 pk and flex but ya cant blame them she doesnt have much to offer cause we all know sinister and chichi arent gonna be winners, this chick is a trainwreck and a lot of guys saw it and bounced come on she had more guys leaving then eliminating them….lol its a sign guys!!

8. St3ve says:

Cage IS AN IDIOT!!!!

9. lori says:

Please VH1 dont you have something better than Daisy. She is a complete airhead idiot. This is so sad that you would expose us to such a stupid no talent slut. She don’t even have an original thought in her empty brain.
    Dip into the reality pool and find someone that may actually be interesting and have some talent at the same time.
    I just wish I could hit rewind on my brain and empty this terrible show.

10. FEFE says:

NO NO NO NO NO…THIS SHOW OFFICALLY SUCKS!!!!!! BIG RIG IS A GREAT GUY…JUST STICKIN UP FOR HIS GIRL…SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT B/F….CHI CHI SEEMS TO BE A LIL CRYBABY PANSY IF U ASK ME..( OR SINISTER..LOL)