The Entertainer Of Love: Now Casting!

frank_the_entertainer

The latest VH1 reality vet to land his own dating show is the I Love New York 2/I Love Money/I Love Money 2 star Frank the Entertainer. To capitalize on the fact that his parents are freaking genius entertainment, they’ll be a major part of the show, as well. Also, The Entertainer of Love hasn’t started casting, so if you’re hankering to play bun to Frank’s…frank, here’s your chance. Details in the announcement below!

VH1 and the Producers who brought you I LOVE MONEY, I LOVE NEW YORK, REAL CHANCE OF LOVE, FOR THE LOVE OF RAY J and ROCK OF LOVE bring you THE ENTERTAINER OF LOVE.

VH1’s favorite 30-year-old-who-lives-with-his-parents is getting his own show! Frank, better known as THE ENTERTAINER, will live, with, romance and date over 15 girls in his search to find that one true love and all under the watchful eye of his mom and dad!

Hey, you marry the Frank…you marry the family!

Producers are looking for sexy, single women who have a big heart and big personality to live in a house and compete for the love of THE ENTERTAINER.

The fans have spoken and America wants to see more of THE ENTERTAINER!

Please email us your:

• Name
  • Age
  • City and state where you live
  • Phone number
  • Email address
  • A recent PHOTO
  • A brief bio telling us: 1) Who you are AND 2) Why you would be the perfect girl for THE ENTERTAINER.

Send email to TheEntertainer@IconicCasting.com

Auditions will be held in the following locations:

LOS ANGELES, CA
CHICAGO, IL
NEW YORK, NY
JERSEY SHORE, NJ
ATLANTA, GA
PHOENIX, AZ
BOSTON, MA
LAS VEGAS, NV

ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21+ by Sept

Step right up, ladies. Now’s your chance to experience this first-hand:

ilny2_3_64

How can you possibly resist?

The Entertainer – The Celebreality Interview (Part 1)
The Entertainer – The Celebreality Interview (Continued)
The Entertainer and Buckwild In Love…Or Something
The Entertainer Photos

1. Lenny says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

2. JJJ says:

Okay XD This sounds intresting. Much more intresting than the looks-like crap Megan love pile of garbage.

3. Jeremy says:

WHY LORD WHY??? VH1 U AINT RIGHT!!!!!

4. J.C. says:

Ew. Why is he getting a show?

5. Beatrix says:

I’m with Lenny:

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. wetpashion says:

WILL THIS EVER END….

7. D: says:

THIS IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE, RIGHT?

RIGHT?!

8. sam says:

NOOOoOOOOOoooo!

VH1 shows are just becomin stupid and ridiculous!!

after i love money season 1 all the shows were barely worth watching

why vh1? WHY?

9. gary says:

Yay!
    It’s about time. I’ve been wanting this forever.

10. kidd says:

VH1 PLEASE STOP WITH THESE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOD i thought daisy was enough but now ENTERTAINER?!?! of all people yeesh.

11. Aaron says:

YES YES YES, VH1, you’re the best!!! Thank you so much, finally!! Frank is awesome, and so friggin hilarious!! Can’t wait till the show comes on, you finally picked the right guy to have his own show!! Thank you sooo much!! Awesome job!!

12. Lynn says:

Awesome!! Thank you so much vh1, Frank is so friggin hilarious, and i’ve been waiting for this forever. I won’t miss an episode, i promise you this!!!!

13. Mark says:

This is a bunch of crap! If anyone else deserves a dating show, it would be Sinister and Chi-Chi – if neither one of them wins Daisy. NOT this jerk!

14. salyfiels says:

I can’t believe this is a show. It will be even “better” than Daisy of Love. I said I wouldn’t watch DOL, but wouldn’t you know, I totally do.

15. Dunkleman says:

YESSSS!! The only show I NEED to see!

16. michelle says:

OMG YESS YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    FINNALLY!!!!!!!!!!11

17. lord says:

dirty booty ~_+(%&#+!~)$)~#

18. q says:

this is tragic, i am officially DONE with vh1-you lost a dedicated viewer

19. ASHLEY says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! ABOUT TIME! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS TO START! THIS SHOW IS GONNA BE FUNNY! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IT!

20. ASHLEY says:

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THIS SHOW. I’M GONNA LOVE IT

21. radchik1980 says:

I’m really excited about the show. I love frank, the entertainer. He’s cute and funny.I just hope that he doesn’t find love though cause I’m right here. :) Now, I’m just waiting for Heather to get her own show. I can’t believe Daisy got a show, it’s not entertaining at all. I never really cared for her though. We need some new reality shows.

22. Sak says:

YOU WILL WATCH IT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT….

LOVEEE ITTTTTT

23. scifiwritir says:

So Frank is looking for Love, uh? Who knew! A job, maybe. An apartment, perhaps. But love? Why didn’t I see that one coming? Okay, I’ll probably watch. I’m addicted to VH1 reality shows. For better or worse. In sickness and in health.

24. chris kiiiid says:

i cant wait…and for everyone hating on the show….if u have enough time to get on the site and write in your negative comments i bet ull find the time to turn on ur tv and watch the show…you either love the entertainer or hate the entertainer….i happen to love him, but either way u know ull be watching

25. 2ROW says:

vh1 iz really getting pathetic w/ these “of love” shows I mean give it 2 washed up celebrities not reality ~**%`%!(`@#~%`_@! s

26. 2ROW says:

vh1 iz really getting pathetic w/ these “of love” shows I mean give it 2 washed up celebrities not reality +%#(^($!@+%`+)(`+ s

27. KELLY says:

hahahah I CANT wait :D The entertainer rocks!! WOOHOO!!!! :)

28. Liz says:

It’s about DAM TIME!!!! If I wasnt engaged I would’ve loved to have tried out but oh well….to all the non-fans who dont like these shows…….CHANGE THE FREAKEN CHANNEL!!! you don’t have to watch…let the guy have his own show already!

29. trixie says:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Danielle says:

I think this is going to be interesting. Frank the Entertainer has been one of my favorites for a while now.

31. Gothshadow says:

YYYYEAAAAAHHHH =D
    This is gonna be ridiculous xDD
    I can`t wait to see the show.
    A dream comes true *___*

32. jennifer wenk says:

i love the entertainer/now we are going to see a lot of him or get to know frank,can’t wait!!!i hope he has the highest rated show vh1 has ever done!

33. Fernando, says:

dang, this is going to be such a better show than the usual ones!

34. Crystal Bravo says:

If I wasn’t married with two kids I would soooooooo try out for the show!I love Frank & think he is the hottest Italian to grace the earth!Love You Frankie!Maybe if you have an I Love Entertainer 2 I’ll be divorced by then lol.xoxo

35. Annmarie says:

Congrats Baby. They finally did it. I’m syked for you. Please just one thing and be as real as you ever been. Thats what makes you so desireable. After all its gotta be hot on the inside as well. Be true to yourself and dont get lost in the fame part. I cant wait to see ya. Say hi to Becky. Cant imagine how she’s dealing with this. Must be hard for ya. In the end whats meant to be will be. Right?? Much love sweetie, Annmarie

36. Juli says:

ok seriously…I am so glad that The entertainer is getting his own show….love this guy i mean come on he’s handsome, strong, sexy…….with all the shows out there they picked a good guy to be in this one

37. LilKsweezy says:

This will never end will it? Well, at least they got someone better than freakin’. Ray J. Entertainer is a hoot so I will be watching.

38. Awesome says:

He has a sexy body, I would so suck that ;)

39. Protina says:

where is buckwild?

40. yardie says:

not a bloodclaat!!

41. angelbabe200384 says:

YAY!!!! I have been waiting for Frank to get his own show forever! i miss him on VH1. Too bad i’m married, i’d audition!

42. Lia McGinnis says:

I’m glad to see Frank is finally getting a chance to find love VH1 style. You are a great entertainer Frank…and I wish you the best in your pursuit to find love. Good Luck and Best Wishes! I’ll be watching your show!

43. SumthinWasHere says:

If vh1 is just giving out dating shows to practically every nobody. I WANT ONE!

44. SumthinWasHere says:

I wonder if mommy will let 20 girls come into the house??

45. Lex says:

cannot freaken wait…it will be great people. just you see.

46. jess says:

havent you people learned that without the whole “cast” these shows suck. these shows are only funny because we like to see our “favorite cast members” beat the rest. daisy of love is horrible, new york goes to work. i cant even watch it. the only person who is funny on her own ..is becky buckwild. i guess frank would be runner up. please dont give daisy a season 2 ..shes horrible and the cast is even worse.

47. Seriously??? says:

VH1 – WHY??????????? He lives at home with his parents. Why even entertain the idea of a show for him much less give him one. This a joke….. Isn’t he supposed to be dating Buckwild anyway. STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!

48. ed says:

vh1, vh1, vh1. What the hell are you guys thinking. It is all just too much. Next thing you know Danger from the love of ray j will get her own show.

49. Bobo says:

Why? The Entertainer is an idiot o_O

50. BlakeD says:

LOL..this should be interesting.

I thought he was dating Buckwild?

Annnnd where will him and his girlfriend live after the show? His parent’s basement? Seems too small for two..

ps–vh1, why hasn’t heather been given her own show yet? seems idiotic to me that she doesn’t have one.

51. SG says:

Why would anyone want to date a man that has no job and lives with his parents? What does he have to offer a woman in a relationship?

52. Amy says:

Why didn’t vh1 listen to me and do a show called Lets get Frank out of the basement oh well too bad NY took the job show one I have to agree with SG what would the Entertainer have to offer in a relationship if he is still 30 and living at home

53. G says:

he should have stayed with becky. hes not going to find love with one of the hoes on his show.

54. Breanne says:

Stupid, psycho, and still lives at home with his parents past 30?

SIGN ME UP!!!

55. enter says:

he prolly did it for the cash money ya digg

56. bob says:

First “Daisy of Love”, now this garbage. The once GREAT Vh1/51 Minds shows have now offically DIED. This is so sad.

57. Carol says:

I hate heather, im happy that she doesn’t have her own show. she’s an old stipper.. BORING!

58. Lisa Roling says:

Okay. so I just asked her on twitter and she snapped about it…. goto her twitter… LMAO

59. Tatiana Gregory says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I can’t believe that i have to watch his show all the time.i think his show is going to be so funny

60. tiny tim says:

he need a home 1st

61. tami says:

omggg tell me this is a joke!!! who would want a boy that lives w/ his folks??? hello people and vh1 wake up, why waste newtowrk for show this lame??? only thing hes got is his biceps, other than that hes gross!!

62. businator says:

are you freaking kidding me! out of all the great ilny guys the annoying stupid entertainer gets a show. LAME!
    well we know whose gonna be on charm school 4!

63. Cristina says:

I think this is too much! I can’t handle it. lol

64. dia says:

Poor Becky — she and Frank are still seeing each other. Which only goes to show how fake these shows are….

65. KM says:

I am so excited!
    i love frank & i can’t wait for the show to premiere.
    i have been waiting for him to have his own show for soooo long!

66. Yvonne says:

I am glad Frank got his own show. This should be funny especially with his parents on the show. Even though we know all of 51 Minds “love” shows are fake.

The money he gets paid for doing this show will help him move out of his parent’s basement.

67. Abdel Sayegh says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is he really gonna make a reality show wow I rather see Megan’s than his I’m going to ask my cousin to try out LOL.

68. Julian says:

HEATHER OF LOVE PLEASE.

69. Gina says:

Wow! This will be awesome, particularly with his parents in the show. However, I do think vh1 missed a golden opportunity to do an updated Strange Love type show with Frank, Becky Buckwild AND the parents too…

Gosh, I hope Becky’s ok. She’s really head over heels for Frank!

70. Jay says:

why is this loser getting his own show a woman does not want that jobless slob. The only woman that will want him is absolute trash.

71. JustDucky says:

So I take it that he’s not in love with Buckwild anymore?

72. Christine says:

This is so lame…..

73. Nick says:

Just when I thought megan wants a millionaire was a stupid idea.
    Vh1, your getting desperate. You’ll use any type of spinoff you can. At least Real Chance of Love wasn’t bad. But this is a terrible idea.

74. Joy says:

I dont care what you all say about Frank the Entertainer…your just mad that you guys didnt think of it first…he is hot and sexy and a riot…who cares if he lives with his parents…i would love to find a guy like him.

75. jo says:

instead of entertainer of love they should have given him Entertainer goes to work so he can move outta that basement!
    PLUS, what woman would date a man living in his basement!?!?!

76. deegz says:

PLUS, what woman would date a man living in his basement!?!?!

77. Joshua says:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOO!! THIS IS TOO FAR!! STOP IT VH1 YOU’RE GONNA LOSE FANS!! STOP!!!

78. tan says:

ARE YOU ~&~!%#^#%%&!)~_! ING SERIOUS!?!? ENTERTAINER IS ANNOYTING AS ~&~!%#^#%%&!)~_! DON’T GIVE A SHOW!! OMFG!!

79. Yes says:

This is a MUCH better idea than Daisy of Love. Can’t wait to see it.

80. chris says:

hahahahaahahahahahahah this is the stupidest joke i’ve ever seen. lol i usually watch all of vh1′s shows even if they seem ~&!^+(~@~*@$&)()++ ed but i’m definitly not watching this. this is going to be so stupid.

81. chris says:

hahahahaahahahahahahah this is the stupidest joke i’ve ever seen. lol i usually watch all of vh1′s shows even if they seem $#&^$$^))~_%%#&*_` ed but i’m definitly not watching this. this is going to be so stupid.

82. Alex says:

Wow he got a show!!! Whats up with vh1. Now i know you are casting anyone who acts stupid.Worthless now. This show is going suck . Not because the cast. Its the main star Entertainer. Ugly stupid retart. He in his parents basement..haha just because hes broke poor.using hes parents money to get girls Yes their money…Now hes going to have money to get a girl which we all know he just doing this for CASH and FAME.On vh1 Watch me lol. Im gay and single . Now that will make you number 1 on tv because you support.

83. BRENDITA says:

I WILL WATCH IT BUT WOULD NOT WANT TO BE IN IT, CAUSE WHO WOULD WANT A MAN WITH NO JOB OR MONEY AT LEAST HE WILL MAKE SOME MONEY DOING THE SHOW

84. MIRIAM & CLARISSA says:

WE LOVE HIM WE WANT HIM FOR US YOU ROCK OUR WORLD !!!!
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmm POPPACITO

85. susan maresca says:

my son is not going out with becky he thinks of her as a friend, she, on the other hand wishes it was more and has fooled herself into believing it is. frank has never led her to believe it was anything but friendship.

86. MlleHoneywhite says:

I thought that “Real Chance of Love” was scraping the bottom of the barrel until I read about this.

87. selenagomezlova says:

lol gunna be some hot girls on this show but i think megan and brandi c should get their own show it would b hilarious it would be just like real chance of love vh1 how old do u have to be to go on these shows make megan brandi c one SIGN ME UP

88. Dennis says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the love of god NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

89. Kathleen says:

Frank rules!!!! Yes this is going to be awesome!

90. sexyman#1 says:

wtf i thought he was wit becky who would want to date that bum anyway

91. Dennis says:

NOOOOOO!!!! for the love of god please…NOOOO!!!! this is just as bad as if becky buckwild aka trailor trash got a show…NOOOO!!!!

92. Diane says:

Why is everyone so focused on him not having a job? I know that is supposedly a regular requirement when you are looking for a man to date, but why in order to fall in love with someone they need a job? Why can’t they just offer their unconditional love, trust, and a commitment? Relationships should not be just based on how much your dude makes, or where he lives at. Hey he must be doing something right he has his own show…

93. Samantha says:

LOl thanks Vh1.. This show is going to be so funny. I can’t wait to watch it .

94. TotisGirl says:

it is for the money, he will get his own place with the money from the show and as far as the girls on the show, it is more than likely for exposure

95. Dr. Strangelove says:

Cool

96. jai says:

r u even serious…what women would want to compete 2 get with a grown *&%#@_%!^`$)&`^ man that still lives in his parents basement…lmao…and u want the women to be sexy, single…..and what low self esteem, no respect for herself, a loser just like frank….oh wow….this has to be a joke..lmao

97. jai says:

r u even serious…what women would want to compete 2 get with a grown !(%^&*~)*^*@(#^ man that still lives in his parents basement…lmao…and u want the women to be sexy, single…..and what low self esteem, no respect for herself, a loser just like frank….oh wow….this has to be a joke..lmao

98. jai says:

r u even serious…what women would want to compete 2 get with a grown &%*`*$#`^*@*)(( man that still lives in his parents basement…lmao…and u want the women to be sexy, single…..and what low self esteem, no respect for herself, a loser just like frank….oh wow….this has to be a joke..lmao

99. Ryoga Vee says:

Truth be told, he is entertaining, it might be worth the watch.

100. nina says:

u guys r stupid, y does he have to offer anything but love??

101. Sylvia says:

All these hating %$^#+&~$%%%(#&@ biyatches, I think it’s great your getting your own show!I get to see more of your sexy %$^#+&~$%%%(#&@

102. jewsus says:

frank needs to work on his abs, that belly is bloated!!

103. wtf says:

what? come on vh1 dont make this mistake!!! entertainer is a loser, he need to get a real job, he is patetic and bored the show is going to be a stupid show just like frank .

vh1 is going down for real !!!! :(

104. rosa says:

WHO WANT TO BE WITH THIS LOSER? HE DONT WORK, HE LIVE IN HIS PARENTS HOUSE HES UGLY OLD AND FAT COME ON THIS IS RIDICULOS

105. SG says:

@Diane

It’s not so much that he doesn’t have a job but it’s the fact that he has nothing to bring to the relationship. I don’t know any normal girl that would want to date someone that not only doesn’t have a job but doesn’t have a place of their own or even any direction in life. All Frank wants to do is leech off his poor parents and VH1.

106. ashley says:

man thats goin to be the ^@)&+^%*$+^&~!^@ cant wait to see ur show

107. Brook V. says:

This sucks! What about Becky? Why can’t you just give them a show together? They’d be way entertaining to watch.

108. Brook V. says:

Watching Frank try to get a job while Becky loves him / annoys him to death would be way better.

=(

109. Nelli says:

You know who I really wanna see in a show. Danger from love of Ray J or Becky from Flava of Love 2. I think those shows would be hilarious. I don’t think anyone would seriously date frank he’s gross

110. sweetchiki says:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

111. Sasha says:

I think its great he’s having a show. He’s tried so hard winning $$$ from “I love Money”. He tried so hard to earn New Yorks love. So, I think he at least deserves a chance at love by people coming to him. and I wish him all the best!

Ef all you haters!

112. JENNA says:

this is f^cking gross

113. brittany123 says:

eww he is mad ugly.. who wants a men who has feet fetish.! he look all kinds of jacked up.! yall need to make a show with danger from ray j of love asap.!

114. brittany123 says:

eww he is mad ugly.. who wants a men who has feet fetish.! he look all kinds of jacked up.! yall need to make a show with danger from ray j of love asap….!

115. tellthetruth93 says:

Did u no Lacey Conner(rock of love,Charm school 2) is Getting a Show??

116. TaT says:

SOME OF YOU ARE SOOOO (!(`^)$#&“`!)!) ING STUPID!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT PLAYING A CHARACTER IS? DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE THAT YOUR HEAD GROWS BACK AFTER BEING SHOT IN IT LIKE THE CARTOONS?? THIS IS HOW HE MAKES HIS MONEY YOU DUMB (!(`^)$#&“`!)!) S

117. Pnut says:

I can’t freakin wait….I love Frankie the Entertainer.

It’s bout time they gave you your own show!! Good Luck

118. TAT says:

SOME OF YOU ARE SOOOO !)+()#__(*^+#(_# ING STUPID!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT PLAYING A CHARACTER IS? DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE THAT YOUR HEAD GROWS BACK AFTER BEING SHOT IN IT LIKE THE CARTOONS?? THIS IS HOW HE MAKES HIS MONEY YOU DUMB !)+()#__(*^+#(_# S,and another thing who gives a damn if he’s in his 30′s what? you should only have a show if you’re friggin in your teens or 20′s some of the most ignorant (+#+!#_$+#(`*^)$# es on this earth

119. jlee77 says:

why is he getting his own show? He sucks and he is a loser..I do not understand. His yelling and screaming is extremely annoying..Wow…I’d rather have Buckwild with her own show…

120. A town says:

I think that its messed up that it turned his back on saphyirri,and miami looking like a transsexual won,prancer and saphyirri or buda should of got that

121. TAT says:

SOME OF YOU ARE SOOOO *`+))&#&&`+__(@` ING STUPID!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT PLAYING A CHARACTER IS? DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE THAT YOUR HEAD GROWS BACK AFTER BEING SHOT IN IT LIKE THE CARTOONS?? THIS IS HOW HE MAKES HIS MONEY YOU DUMB *`+))&#&&`+__(@` S,and another thing who gives a damn if he’s in his 30′s what? you should only have a show if you’re friggin in your teens or 20′s some of the most ignorant ))()%_+*~(_+%**%( es on this earth

122. HEATHER says:

IT SHOULD BE CALLED “I LOVE FRANK” this show is already a joke. he needs a job first

123. gee says:

yes this will be the best since fol 2

124. gee says:

yes this will be the best since fol , what makes the show good is hot woman fighting over a loser best formula. just drop the stallionares their boring

125. lame says:

overkill on the dating shows vh1…. now next time you get somebody who is even relatively close to celeb status the audience will too sick of the dating show format to watch.

126. G-30 says:

lame…. too many dating shows already. plus entertainer aka frank is a mama’s boy. who would wanna date this dude????

127. BL says:

i say this should have been more of a “entertainer goes to work show” or a ” GET ME OUT OF MY BASEMENT SHOW”

128. sandy says:

can’t wait to see FRANK and his parents! they are funny and “entertaining”

this show will be HOT! Bring Buckwild in to interview the girls.

make that money Frank and suck those toes! BEST O’ LUCK to you. use your fame from reality shows to do yo’ thing and totally ignore the haters. New York has smartly learned how to ignore the haters and elongate her 15 mins of fame—–and that girl is getting P-A-I-D!

enjoy this limelight and make the most of it. maybe buy a house…

129. sandy says:

can’t wait to see FRANK and his parents! they are funny and “entertaining”. Bring Buckwild in to interview the girls.

enjoy this limelight and make the most of it. maybe buy a house…

130. Megan says:

I think that this show will be like Megan Hauserman’s new show, but instead of finding love with a millionaire, he will find love with a sugar mama. And what successful, mature lady would even consider this douchebag?!?!?!

131. sue kremeta says:

can 12 pack get his own show? he is much more charming than frank and has put in more time on the vh1 network scene.

132. lindsay says:

how about VH1 becomes original & does a show with a gay guy looking for love? would be interesting.

133. john says:

HE IS SO SEXY

134. Dammmnn says:

hahahha i love how VH1 gives show to like everyone!

like with Flavor Flav and then New York, Bret Micheals, Dasiy, and then New York goes to Work, Real Chance of Love, and then that new show for Megan from Rock of Love (Yes VH1 is giving her a show, she like trying to find a millionair) and now The Entertainer. hahahaha

135. Shauny says:

I think his show gon’ be funny as hell!Cause he a psycho and he a sick #@~++@*~`#(`$@`+ It’ll also help bring some dough into his pocket.

136. Julie says:

LOL. I would sign up not for his love but for TV time. people are gonna tune in! hahaha.

137. xxMizzJacquettaxx says:

Man That Guy is Trippin’!!!

138. crystal gonzalez says:

OMG. if i wasnt already married w/ kids. i’d be all over this chance to hook-up with the entertainer. he is soooo fine, i can’t resist. my hubby knows im “in love” with him,too. :)theres just something about him i can’t resist ! XOXOXOX goes out to frank the entertainer.

139. urMOMSbox says:

Can i be honest for a minute?? i don’t know whos more DESPERATE Frank OR VH1 for this crap. i wanted to shoot myself when i saw that Frank was back on i love money 2…GREAT…now we get to see him doing the same crap over and over and saying the same crap over and over. FRANK IT GOT OLD. DON’T FLATTER YOURSELF :) your a legend in your own mind. but hey, i’m sure it will get fantastic ratings with 13 year old girls nation wide. have a good one Frank.

140. nelly says:

i think dis gonna b so funny , he got so much potentiall.. good job vh1

141. carrie brooks says:

i am getting so damn tired of all this spin off shows it was fun at first but now its ridlous frank need to focus on getting a job who a man in their 30′s living at home i will not watch this show and i hope chris and mark are reading these comments and take a break from these shows because now they r getting lame ray j coming out with a part 2, real and chance 2, megan daisy show might have a part 2 its time to put these shows to bed r.i.p vh1 51 minds shows

142. Ew says:

Disgusting. All the hot guys on VH1 & FRANK get’s his own show? He looks so dirty. What’s next “BUCKWILD of Love”? Gag me.

143. Namaste says:

Yeah!!! I am so happy! I am Frank’s (The Entertainer)
    Number One Fan… Like Kathy Bates in the movie “Misery”! I would tie him up so he would never leave :o(
    For all the so called “haters”. Why is Frank so great?
    a) He is the manliest man on T.V. b) He has charisma c) He has a hot body d) We haven’t even seen him with stylish clothes and he is already hot!!! d) He is so secure he doesn’t care to be criticized, he brushes you all like dandruff. Haha!

144. MDMB says:

yall should just give becky and entertainer their own show. even if they arent dating it would be entertaining to have them live together as roommates. who would want to be with someone thats angry all the time? and he seems really jelous and that isnt healthy for a “relationship” but reality tv isnt reality anymore..

145. ghzrhjtrgyt says:

stupid

146. no one =) says:

leave him alone! he deserves it after all he’s been through.
    i mean, he’s a 30-year-old living in his parent’s basemenet
    still. i can’t wait to see this show! lol.

147. DANIEL! says:

lol thiss is gunnah be better than real chance of love forsure! but um
    all yall say eww hes grosss
    im not watching this
    vh1 officially have died
    yall still gunnah watch this!
    and yall gunna love it!

148. BIG KING D IZ HERE says:

JUST CAN’T WAIT 4 IT 2 AIR U DIG!!!!!

149. Dolly says:

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

150. ryan says:

yes im so happy he finally got his show i love frank
    and i love frenchy so i hope she get her show soon toooo she is awesome

151. er9804 says:

Why does VH1 always gives the wrong people shows. Pumpkin, Mr. Boston, and Frenchy deserve a show more than this guy!!

152. Alta says:

I love Frank. I’m glad he’s getting his own show.

153. fuzzygalored says:

he is so vile. who the hell is going to compete for his love on such a bottom shelf show?
    Now Frenchy would be funny. Even Becky Buckwild be entertaining.

154. Troy's Mom says:

I love Frank, I think he’s a riot. When he used to yell “I LOVE MONEY”…hahaha…I was bummed when he got the boot so early on I love Money 2 and all the boring people were left (Tailor Made, Prance, etc…YAWN).

155. Jessica Preston says:

I cant believe this dumb $^)$)*`%^&^$(`!# got his own show. Its like the biggest _*@(~%`)&)+*$+$+!@ is trying to take over VH1… But I WILL be watching every week!!!! lol

156. urMOMSbox says:

Frank will be mooching off of VH1 for the rest of his life! thats not a real man.

157. ChaCha Fance says:

You gotta be KIDDING ME!!! Who wants to be with this loser?

158. aslym says:

VH1 REALLY WENT TO FAR!! THIS IS )(&#*!%~*$!`~)%$ ING %*^&)_!!+*@*&@`& T!!!!

159. Tatiana Gregory says:

this show is going to be soooooooooooooooooooo sillly and funny at the same time and i wonder when the show is coming out. man i got to get pop corn and butter on the side too.

160. Malia says:

EPIC fail Vh1. Buckwild would have been SO SO SO SO SO SO much better. Frenchy also good. I’ll still be watching bbw. because Vh1 is amazing and they are the only ones who get me.

161. Shana says:

I’m glad The Entertainer got his own show. He was the only reason to watch I Love Money 2. I can’t help but wonder if an “Entertainer Goes to Work” show would have been better than another dating show though.

162. Jaboo Jamal Jermaine Jackson-Stamos III says:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

163. bbettybbq says:

yes this too going to be funny, but I really want to see It get his own show that dude is a riot!

164. Veronica says:

It is about damn time Frank THE ENTERTAINER gets his own show,I for one will be happy to watch and hopefully this time he will be able to get out of his parents basement :)
    Good Luck to you Frank

165. Gretchen says:

YAAAYY!!! I LOVE FRANK!! He is so Entertaining!! His Brand Name fits him….Ha! Hot Bod too!

166. Damaris says:

I love u!!!!!!! U rock

167. Namaste says:

Yeah! I’ll be watching! It’s about time!
    No special guest “Becky” please!

168. xD says:

Finally! Entertainer got his own show now! Yes! But what happened with him and Buckwild? =/

169. kenya says:

im so not happy dat entertainer broke `^*(`%%^!`@`!!* got a show he shuda just been force to get a REAL JOB like everyone else!!!

170. arelys says:

Hey well i just want to tell you that u look ^&&~“&*)@*+&$$~ ing good. i wish i could be on ur show love u.

171. patty says:

Man! I wish I wasnt married oh good luck and dont forget mother knows best. Patty

172. gluv30 says:

Frank is the man I cant wait to watch.

173. stasi says:

why the hell would anyone wanna be with him?? he’s still in a freakin basement for gods sake

174. Heather says:

OMG!!! I love Frank!! I’m so happy that he’s getting his own show. I was bumbed when he got sent home on I Love Money 2.

175. anagabielle deris says:

omg i luv entertainer ian so happyyyyy for himmmmm

176. Lee says:

oh yes. girls must be excited to win the love of the king of MAMA’s basement, with his wild toe-sucking, bed-humping, 30-year-old pizza delivery guy.

177. Cherry says:

OMG!!!! I would so go and try out just because you are so hot and I @^*`!`%+#$%~^^&& in’ Love you but I am married sorry! I so wish I wasn’t married right now…. I love you Frank!

178. Cherry says:

OMG!!!! I would so go and try out just because you are so hot and I *&$#(!&$!!%)@`!! in’ Love you but I am married sorry! I so wish I wasn’t married right now…. I love you Frank! Overall I am soooooooo Glad That you got your own show! I’ll be watching you!

179. Jon says:

I can’t believe ANOTHER “…Of Love” show is being made. These are practically the only shows on vh1 anymore. When I look to see what’s on, I always see some sort of spin-off of a “Of Love” show. And they re-air the same episode like 10 times a day. I watched the Flavor of Love, I Love New York, and Rock of Love seasons and now it is just getting boring. And if they are going to make one, they shouldn’t make one for him!! I hate the Entertainer SOOOOOOO much on I Love Money. He is so )$@_*~*$^)($*+(! y and annoying. I think if anyone DESERVES an “Of Love” show, it should be Frenchy, Heather, or Becky Buckwild. Mostly Heather because she was dumped by Bret. And then dumped again on I Love Money. GAHH!

180. frenchyfan says:

THEY NEED TO GIVE FRENCHY HER OWN SHOW !!!SHE IS SEXY FUNNY AND ITS WILL B SO ENTERTAINING TO WATCH HER U NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT SHE IS SO HILARIOUS AND SHE IS SO UNIQUE I LOVEEEEEE FRENCHY I MISS HER ON TV!!!!!

181. etta james says:

Those are some ugly `#^@)%@$`(#&_%_ s feet. Damn, they look like bear claws. Ewwwwwwww!

182. Red says:

This os o.k. (foot messageing and occassionally in mouth) if it is with someone yu love, not just anyone like New York who,steps in shi-!, all the time so, now Frank has yuk mouth. Frank I hope your mother washed your mouth out with soap..And as for finding a nice girl, Frank you are proble a nice guy but, you need to grow up GET A JOB help Ma an Pops for a change. Find a nice girl, take your time with her let her get to know you and your family, let the relationship grow if possible if not, move on. Dont let mom tell you which girl to choose, no-disrepect to Mom, even though mom’s are usally right. Your mother is one tough cookie and I think she’ll help you out alot but, the ultimate decsion is yours. I would like you and Mother to respect one another on the show because the way you treat mom is the way you treat your women.. hummm!!
    Can wait to see your show, wich I could help you pick out nice girls.

Good Luck,

183. lery says:

hessssssssssss soooooooooooo disgustinggggggggggggggg iii hate him soo muchhh!

184. Angie says:

Omg I love this man.I think he is so handsome and sexy and I’m glad he has his own show,but calling it Entertainer of Love,Hell No!!!Why couldn’t it be a better +`+$&**`*+_!)^) le than Love.But Oh well I will be watching,Yay.Love you Frank!!!

185. Angie says:

Omg I love this man.I think he is so handsome and sexy and I’m glad he has his own show,but calling it Entertainer of Love,Hell No!!!Why couldn’t it be a better &)@**+_!$)+)%+_ le than Love.But Oh well I will be watching,Yay.Love you Frank!!!

186. cj jones says:

hes a ugly but good luck t em

187. dedgrl says:

I have watched all of these “of love” shows every one and have liked them all….this is one I have no desire to see.

188. Liz from Ocean City NJ says:

What happened to Becky Buckwild u 2 make a great couple!!!!

189. Hater!!!!!! says:

i think frank needs to be with becky buckwild they make the perfect couple there both loud and funny…..they need a show together…. :) hollar

190. Octopus Pie says:

EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!! Who would really want to be with this guy? I don’t think it would be worth it even for the potential 15 minutes of fame! He’s such a useless scrub!

191. Chan says:

Ew no. I liked him until he was with buckwild the super skank. No…I’ll watch it because watching these VH1 (fake) reality shows is what keeps my heart beating, but Buckwild is bucknasty! Anyone that wants her sloppy seconds is even nastier than she is.

192. jagal says:

i want to c frenchy get her own show

193. MsTee says:

Why is the hell would VH1 give this loser a freaking show.. he lives in his freaking parents basement for god sake.. How could he EVER be a provider for any women. None of the women that apply for this show will be there for him for sure… he has absolutely nothing to offer any women..

194. JW says:

YES! It’s anout time!

195. monique rodriguez says:

i really like the shows hes been in has a nice personality and we would be good together

196. lovevh1 says:

honestly frank is a good candidate but i would be more interested in watching a love show about big rig! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM…

197. damiansheats says:

cornfed and cali need there own show they got there hearts brokin his a joke and he got buckwild dont he love her or he gust want to be on tv like real and chance-My URL: myspace.com/sheatdogg hit me up

198. KrazyNiss aka Nick says:

That’s awesome you got a show!!! You are some funny @^&^!+(*_@*^(*_% no joke! You have definitely earned the name, “The Entertainer.” Can’t wait to watch your show! I always watch the shows your on and I always say to myself I wish I coulda been there to see that first hand. I hate how some of the best parts are cut out… But anywho, Good luck finding that chick to rock ur world! Maybe you’ll get a two-fer and she’ll has in a big azz home too! lol…

199. Beverly says:

LOL I Like Frank But They Have A Pic Of Hime Chewing On New York’s Foot. Thats sick it makes me not wanna audition LOL!

200. LeAnn says:

OMG! Yeah the minute i saw this posting i sent all my info! If i get picked to audition I will rock his world! Hes a freak just like me!!! Im a super freak, and my love for the entertainer is already there!! I want him so bad!!

201. ange says:

are you going to film it in his mums basement, because anybody who wins is going to get a catch,

202. Elaine Maresca says:

Hi,
    I’m Frankie’s Aunt Elaine…I know od couple of very pretty teachers

203. Rachel says:

Wow cant wait to see this!!!!

204. sarina says:

umm, I don’t know, I thought he lives in his family basement. I think they should give him a frank goes to work show instead of a dating show.

205. angie says:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING! THIS GUY IS DISGUSTING! ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BACHELORS, VH1?

206. STEPHANIE says:

PLEASEEEEE PICK ME!!!! I KNOW FRANK WANTS TO BE WITH ME =] IM ALLL THAT HE WANTS AND MORE .. AND VICE VERSA!!! XOXOXOXO

207. spinal says:

I would sure as hell compete to be on 12 Pack of Love, but it will be hard to find skanks desperate enough to be on this douchebag’s show. I won’t even tune in to this mess.

208. LEGALLYBLONDE39 says:

I think Freank needs a job before he gets a girlfriend….

209. Breonna says:

i think white boy should have a show

210. Meghan says:

It’s about time Frank got his own show. Only other two I’m shocked don’t have a show is Frenchie and Whiteboy. Congrats to you Frank.

211. DiDi says:

guess him and buckwild aint together no more

212. La Shy Girl says:

Dame,Frank your one of the hot ones I would of pick but I got to agree with the ladies,I wish white boy was doing the show.LOL

213. diva4sure says:

SG, You’re right to a point. I say it depends on the situation. But then again it’s all about love and support. The Entertainer will end up like the rest of them, keep making shows until he find miss or mr. right.
    look at Ray J on his second show, Real and Chance on their second show, New York different story, Brad Micheal finally found his for now. Hopefully he’ll move out his mothers basement finally…………………
    THEY ALL LOOKING FOR LOVE IN THE WRONG PLACES.

214. Asia says:

Thats awesome!This should be good!LOL…

215. kimberly says:

hey vh1 lovers!!! congrats frank on dating show!!hopefully everything goes well!!! no more nasty toes in mouth make sure there pretty feet sorry new york but wow those were gresome! i want to be on a reality show!!!!i need money!!!! i wann!a be famous!! congrats megan on ur megan wants a millionaire

216. Claribel says:

i think frank is super sexy and if i lived near one of those places i would totally audition!

217. Stephanie says:

why would anyone date to date someone that still live with the mother and father that’s just a looser in me book, lol that’s a shame for any girl the standerds is you have to have a car your own place and you have to have a job

218. Marcia says:

Shout out from Michigan….Congrats Franks THE Entertainer….I will be a loyal viewer with your sexy !*()#)!)~*+&~_^ I was waiting for VH1 to hook you up with your own show!

219. Krystal says:

This is GREAT!!! I’ve been saying they should do this since I first saw him. And Megan too? These will be some funny @`*%^@)`~)__##( shows!

220. Purple Empress says:

Frank you need ajob then a beautiful grl will com to you I think they only want to come on TV and are not going to be there for you. Wahat lady in thier right mind is going to like a guy who is over thirty and lives in the basement as a man. Hell to the no!!! Please ladies don’t do it the econmy is already bad to have a man with no money is idiotic. I will be home laughing my head off

221. Christina says:

all this is fake auditions and everything for every show it would be awesome if it were real but its not!!!!!

222. luella says:

Hey what happened to loud mouth Buckwild?

223. jasmine says:

I think i would love to be on your show cuz your so fine and your my tpye of guy.!!!!!

224. Alex says:

the enertainer is so sexy and fine i would like to marry him

i love u

lots of love alex
    GAY PRIDE

225. Nancy says:

I can’t waiting see this show, I agree with yall, he need a job on show first then second find love on show

226. ashley says:

i love u entertainer

227. Cheesecake05 says:

MAn no one loves you and you just lkking for some girl to help you move out of your parents basement.Sorry but you are total loser.

228. diva 4 sure says:

Why!!!!!! What happened 2 becky buckwild? “Now the Entertainer has his own show”. This is sick, I’m tired of everyone who has been on a reality show gets their own dating show. New York, Brad Micheals, Dassy, real chance of love, then Ray J. Ray is the only one that had his own show without being on a reality show and Brad Michaels. No one finds true love on these shows. I wont be suprise if Brad come out with his show again. It’s all about money and entertainment. God is your key 2 true love and happiness. who’s next Becky?

229. evelyn says:

this will be great……….. cannt wait to see …..

230. Steve G. says:

I have an idea for a show and would like to run it by someone. My friend is a 6′ 8″ tall single dad who has been struggling to keep his 7 year old kid from being kicked off school and himself from loosing his job. His girlfriend of four years left him a year and a half ago because he works the late shift. So now he has been left struggling trying to balance his job with his personal life. I think it would make for good tv to have a single father look for “the one”. I wasn’t sure as to how else to contact you guys, which is why I sent the comment here.

Thank you for your time.

231. Amy says:

The only reason any woman would go on this show is to be on tv..he’s a bigger fool than I thought if he thinks otherwise!!!

232. alissa says:

okkkk i love th eijntertainer he is ugly but u know wat i mean i wanna wach thoiiss showwws so bad

233. jaydon says:

this show is gona be funni …….whos wants his toe sucking *`_#&+$!+)!~%~% anyway…lol

234. Nancy G. says:

What ever happened to Destiny? Wasn’t she his girl in one of the I Love Money’s? Buckwild is psycho, so I’m happy that he is likely not serious about her. I also agree with most of the comments here that he really needs to get a job first, and his own place. I don’t blame his mom and dad for getting down on him for not being independent at thirty. For goodness sake, whatever “lucky” girl he chooses will have to support the both of them and get in with his parents on their good sides. Most of the girls on those shows are golddiggers who want money from the “famous” guy. One of the stipulations for a girl on the show would have to be that she is self-made and financially-set.

235. Nancy G. says:

Given that only golddiggers and publicity-hungry women want to be on shows like this, it will be interesting to see how that pans-out when they are trying to land a guy with no money, no house of his own, no job, a nagging mother, and no ambition. Not exactly a recipe for lasting happiness, is it? The call for auditions should have a preface reading that only rich women need apply.

236. Marcia says:

I always thought that the name “The Entertainer” fit Frank really well. He always made me laugh on the shows. I agree with all these commments that these ladies will be doing it for the wrong reasons. Frank has to know this is true but I guess anything for ratings. I watch these shows because I love to see these people make fools of themselves! Frank good luck to you! Marcia.

237. Jenny says:

thats gross! he’s not even gudd looking & who wuld suck on some one’s toes! ugh.
    You know what he needs to do, get a *(_(^)`++()**%%% in job so he could get the *(_(^)`++()**%%% out his parents crib…then he could have a dating show.
    i hate when people are dumb.
    his show should be “ENTERTAINER GOES TO WORK”!!!!!!!!

238. Laura Burbaugh says:

OMG!I LOVE HIM AND A BIG FAN OF ALL VH1 SHOWS! CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD SO APPLY FOR THE SHOW LIKE FO REAL!!!!!!!I THINK TAILOR MADE SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN SHOW LOL AND CANT WAIT FOR MEGAN WANTS A MILLIONAIRE!!!!AND DAISY OF LOVE LONDON IS SOOOOO HOT SO GLAD HE IS BACK!

239. Amber says:

This looks so gay and I think he is so sick I wouldnt of done that if she didnt have clean feet

240. Yummy says:

its about time ! im glad hes gettin his own show! now if VH1 can help him get his own place..that would be nice…wat happened to buckwilds ugly !^)_)!#$~+#_($% anyway ?lol

241. SUSAN ST JOHN says:

AWESOME! LOVE THIS GUY.

242. dezi says:

this ^^%!`@)`@~@!%~*! is so dumb and frank ur a (+^*$^+@#*@&`~) hole cuz ur 35 or 36 yrs. old staying with ur f****** parents

243. JEN says:

I can’t wait for this show!

244. Clarissa says:

I wouldn’t mind participating on his reality show. He needs a mature woman to change his life. He needs to be independent and take responsibilities for his actions. The entertainer needs to entertain his woman privately.

245. Amy Molina says:

who would want to audition
    he is so UGLY EWWWWW

246. Keishaa says:

yey me love sum Frank Maresca! And i hope lame !$_`$*_!^$+++`^ 12 Pack don’t get a show. he probably wont cuz he aint funny, he aint entertaining, when he speaks he sounds boring! The only reason why he may have a show is cuz hes eye candy! he aint funny lets keep it real! The Entertainer is funny as hell. i luv him

247. Keishaa says:

yey me love sum Frank Maresca! And i hope lame )+~&_!%~)(%#!`! 12 Pack don’t get a show. he probably wont cuz he aint funny, he aint entertaining, when he speaks he sounds boring! The only reason why he may have a show is cuz hes eye candy! he aint funny lets keep it real! The Entertainer is funny as hell. i luv him

248. Christina says:

This show is gna be good!!!!! Cant wait 2 see it!
    i think THE ENTERTAINER is freakin AWWWWWWSOME!!!!!!!

249. shanika says:

thiz i slow he dont got no house he need a life not a girl how u gone have a girl with no room in a house get a life not a show or girl

250. Marsha/Marshy says:

Well this show with Frank will be worth watching,these reality shows are a lot more entertaining than The Bachelor or Bachelorette and Charm School and I Love Money will be needing reality contestants from Real Chance Of Love 2,For The Love Of Ray J 2,Charm School 2,Megan Wants To Meet Her Millionaire,who knows if Bret Michaels will be on his fourth one,and New York will be on her third one. Tailor Made should get his own show as well and the triplets from Daisy of Love and Sinister.

251. Lia says:

PLEASE do a “FLEX Your Love” show if he doesn’t end up with Daisy – or hell, even if he does. He is H-O-T and the things I would do to compete for a piece of his sexy a** are illegal in 48 states. PLEASE for the LOVE of GOD, give him his own show!!!!!! And sign me up while you’re at it. YUM!

252. jax says:

I’m disappointed in VH1.

Will they give everyone their own damn show?

253. Star says:

Im so tired of these losers exploiting our boredom. Does VH1 have any good writers left? Im bored with dating shows…….And Frank the Entertainer again…..I’d rather watch “All In The Family” reruns. Shoot me now.

254. Star says:

Im so tired of these losers exploiting our boredom. Does VH1 have any good writers left? Im bored with dating shows…….And Frank the Entertainer again…..I’d rather watch “All In The Family” reruns. Shoot me now, please.

255. Tasha says:

256. Tasha says:

get a life…..OMG..Frank a.k.a Entertainer just need to get with Megan the girl that rocked the two piece on I Love Money….So Vh1 can stop doing this.. It was alright at first but now everybody thats just a little to much…Everybody looking for L.O.V.E come out with something else please..

257. aka47 says:

that`s awesome at least his funny im sure a lot people will watch this show l cant wait to laught……w/this show but the one w/megan is whack she`s so stupid no offence……..vh1

258. melissa says:

i will def be watching i love the entertainer. he is hot and cracks me up. it will def be entertainment.

259. melissa says:

it will def be entertainment to watch. i will tune in i think the entertainer is hot and he cracks me up.

260. summer says:

Entertainer of Love will be, to say the least, “entertaining”. I’ll definately watch. However, for the love of God and ALL that is holy, please, please, please DO NOT give Cali and Prancer a show. I’m sure they are nice enough people but come on, they are tepid at best! They are definately not all that they think they are! Other people who should get a show, Sinster (love him) IT (love him too) and let’s get some of those girls from Rock of Love Bus on the Celebrity Rehab…(if that’s your show)…

261. summer says:

Buckwild has switched teams via twitter…she is no longer in love with frank bcuz he’s doing this show.

262. sunny says:

There are gonna be some really ugly or desperate women on this show, because we all know Frank is BROKE with CRAZY parents, so who would want to be with that unless they were too ugly to get a man elsewhere or just want to be on VH1 so they can get their own show later down the line.

263. Marsha/Marshy says:

If they are desperate women who are willing to give their lives to live in Frank parents’s basement and then to turn around to say that is not what they want,let them find out for themselves.There are other people on these reality shows who could use some air time,but these reality shows who wants to find romance in their lives are more like a repeating process,well you see Flavor Flav have already had three,Real Chance Of Love is on their second one,For The Love Of Ray J will be on his second one,Bret Michaels have already had three,new York has two,and see how it is a repeating process. We give these show ratings,they put people on these shows who can draw ratings to make us watch these shows,the good ones will get pass up for ones who draw the show ratings.I am not ashame that I watch these shows freely,cause it makes you cherish the significant other that it is your life to the fullest extent whether they are wrong or right or even like Michael Jackson have said whether they are black or white,no matter what their race is,no matter kind of relationship you are in,whether they have treated you right or wrong,that it makes you feel good about your relationship with your significant other.

264. julie says:

i want my own dating reality show lol…julie of love…what u should cast random people for their ow dating show

265. Confident says:

Do you guys really think that Hes still living in his parents basement and hes about to have a show no….He probably has a huge house somewhere around here now…Living in his parents basement just give the show wayyy more ratings…Guys get a Life and stop hating becuz youre watching the tv and not on it!!! If this is a way 4 all these people to make money they Like it I Love it…You can never have enough money!! Stop Hating Please becuz that will get you nowhere in Life

266. Hoodz says:

omg why ! this is one %&/”·$g ugly man i completely hate.. so immature so stupid.. oh man, this guy is nothing but ·%&/”

267. Leatrice says:

I love the entertainer and I will def watch this show!! Cant wait!!!

268. Sunshine says:

Good, I love the entertainer. Can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen. He has a big mouth but a very good heart. It will be interesting to watch. (especially if his mom has any say so in his choices) (which you know she will!!!!!!!!!).

269. Chuck says:

If you don’t like the show get off the website you clowns.

Frank,
    Your show will be sweet.

270. samy says:

THAT AWESOME FRANK IS SO FUNNY AND DESERVE HIS SHOW!! PLEASE GIVE FRENCHY HER SHOW NEXT SHE WILL WORTH WATCHING AND HIS VERY FUNNY HILARIOUS &UNIQUE!!I >333
    FRENCHY!!SHE ROCKS!

271. Leo says:

51 Minds, WHAT THE FLYING F*** is the matter with you!! The Entertainer is the most annoying piece of garbage to ever disgrace your channel, and now you’re gonna waste your time slot with his incessant yelling and insanity? WTF! Really, the only reality star that entertains is New York. Pleeeease stop giving these ridiculously pathetic people like Daisy and Entertainer shows!!! Just stick to New York!!! Oh lawd, I think I’ma have to ignore this like I did Daisy’s coke-addicted behind.

272. stephie says:

wohooo!!!! I am so excited!!!!

273. Shantel R says:

Anythings better than watching BROOK HOGAN!

274. BIG D says:

DIS SHO IS GONNA B STUPID HE DO NOT NEED A REALITY SHO HE NEED 2 GET A HOUSE FIRST HE IS ACTING CRAZYYY

275. tyrik says:

oohhh cool.
    flex is UGLY
    frank is hot hes sexy.

276. Janelle Jenkins says:

I voted for you to have your own show. I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE ENTERTAINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He is sooooooooooooo FINE. :)

277. Rob says:

Im gonna try to send my aunt in.

278. matty boy says:

I think Frank deserves his show. Anything to get him out of his parents basement. Plus, I think it will be very “entertaining”. Now for the show “Megan wants a millionare”, ughhh. GAG ME!!! Iwill not be watching that one for sure and am willing to bet that I speak for a lot of people on this 1. P.S. Daisy is an idiot for picking London, so you know that we’ll be seing another Daisy of Love 2. I do think Flex would make a kick a s s show. come on VH1 half of what you do is great, the other half blows. lets try 2 get it 2 75/25. THX!!! Arizona fan

279. Kristen says:

please give Flex from Daisy of Love his own show..he is so HOT

280. Emy says:

AMO A ENTERTEINER =) <3

281. Jessica says:

Hey shanika, at least he’s getting his own show you probably wish you were, but i suggest you go back to school and learn how to SPELL>>>>>>>

282. jeremy says:

this is what I’ve been waiting for. this will be great. Yall should get him to be the new host of i love money3

283. Helen says:

Let’s get serious, how sick of a society are we when we allow all of these losers TV Shows.

284. Kgard011 says:

VH-1, you guys have NOTHING LEFT. You keep giving these BS love shows to anyone who happens to walk by your office door. I used to like your shows and avidly watch your station, but you have gone past the point of ridiculousness.

Disgusting.

285. Derek says:

so gonna watch this!We’ve been waiting for him to get asho so long!What took you so lonG VH1! we’re hugh fans
    !…but i thought it would be a “go to work show”..but as long as we get our frank lol

286. Guyleena says:

Had an audition 4 the show in Chicago.. Loved Stuart*** Hope I get a chance to meet Frank!!! Sending *Everyone* some of My Love!!!! ***Blessings***

287. Guyleena says:

***********Just started reading other comments….. “People” how about u look in a mirror before u start judging.. First and foremost Frank is a very sexy man and any human being in this world that has confidence is beyond beautiful… Stop living with ur ego and sending out hate, because I promise u one thing…. What u put out into this world WILL come back to you darling!!!************

288. tiarra says:

omqq. really?? they couldnt come up wit a better name then the entertainer of love?!?!?! i mean come on that just sounds stupid. but my sister is auditionin for thisshow. she lykk loves him. ;-D

289. Ana says:

Hahaha…
    As Julie said, I want my own dating show or.. I’m not gonna be happy!! (speaking of the Entertainer)

I like Frank but, don’t they think this is too much? anyway, this is gonna be funnier than the other ones I think, because of Frank’s situation with his parents… If they get married… will they live in his parents basement? xD

290. moclassic says:

I like Frank and I’m glad he’s getting a show, but it’s the wrong kind. What dumb woman would want a 30 year old with no job who lives with his parents? The should do Frank Goes to Work instead, just like they did New York.

291. melissakisses says:

yay..i love him…he actually lives 5 mins away from me…i will def watch this show. i would loove to og on.but im married..hahaha///please that megan show is really wack..////mo more of her pleeeez. i lik her but the show is sorta corny..i mean i stil watch but..u know..i luv realnchance..and wanna see some juicy stuff..maybe a daisy reunion. more reunion shows whats up?

292. melissakisses says:

MORE REUNION SHOWS…..COME ON! WE WATCH THESE SHOWS TO SEE A REUNION….WE WANT THEM COME ON VH1

293. melissakisses says:

…R E U N I O N S ! @!

294. Renea says:

the entertainer. cant wait to see it.
    but pleeze tell me there wont be no freakin daisy of love 2! daisy is so freakin stupid! shes like wat in her thirties and acts like a freakin 16 yr old! if her relationship wt london goes bad then thats her fault! she shoulda pickd flex and shes gna think it over finally wen she and london break up.!
    and no more rock of love pleeze bret micheals jst needs to go on e harmony or sumthin

295. karen says:

SO excited!!!!!!!!!! The entertainer is my knight in shining sweats.

296. Christin says:

Yeah! I love the entertainer. He truly is entertaining and I can’t wait to see more of him. I wanted him to win I Love Money, Maybe he’ll be on that show again.

297. jtbass says:

Finally! Frank & his parents are so funny. We all miss Frank! We all miss Mr. Boston. They should make Frank go on a Double Date with Mr. Boston. These guys are unforgettable characters. Can’t say (as well as my friends) that there has not been any new reality show characters that are so funny, querky, as these guys.

298. ADDY says:

A ver…antes felicito a vh1 por tan buenos programas Y K LE HACEN AL CUENTO LOS K CRITICAN????? tienen de todo:
    drama, morbo, realidad intriga, sexo, audacia, y eso VENDE!!! sino no.. los k critican…cómo saben de k trata??? no sean hipocritas!!!! si todo el mundo ve los programas!!!

Por otro lado quiero decir que me encanta E.!!!! esta buenisimo y neta hasta merecen que lo rescaten de la casa de sus papas y porqué no… HASTA K LO MANTENGAN!! ESTAS RICO PAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMACK! SMACK!
    MEXICAN GIRLS LOVE ENTERTAINER!!!

299. danylle says:

i THiNK iTS A GREAT iDEA. i LOVED THE ENTERTAiNER ON ALL THE SHOWS HE WAS ON. i WAS ROOTiNG FOR HiM ON i LOVE MONEY. BUT i THOUGHT HE WAS WiTH BECKY “BUCKWiLD”. YOU KNOW WHO SHOULD GET THERE OWN SHOW….WHiTE BOY.

300. Sheila says:

This is possibly the most disgusting bit of entertainment news I have ever read. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Who in their right minds would fight over this sad +%^#)_*(@~(@**( loser?

301. Princess Bleh says:

I’d rather see a 12 Pack of Love show where he comes out as looking for a dude or a chick (and Sexy-Flexy, his #1 fan, is competing for his love).

I just think Frank is gross.

302. christina says:

entertainer is so sexy! if i was old enough i would enter!

303. Kristin says:

Oh, how I have been waiting for this moment!!!!…..

304. Kennedy C says:

I hated the Entertainer on both ILM’s but liked him on ILNY2 but I’m a suker for Vh1 dating shows they entertain me and bring smiles to my face

305. r boy says:

hell i am a man and i wish i could be part of the entertainer of love, he is so hot!!!!

306. r boy says:

i love him and he deserves his own show

307. Dirtyred says:

He deserves it this guy been doing this for a minute!
    he is funny and makes me laugh! I think he will
    make America laugh! good luck Frank! Hope you get
    out ya parents basement lol. jk!

308. entertainer is disgusting says:

whoever would wanna date him is disgusting…all the girls will be there just for tv anyway like all the other shows…..these shows are getting old as %#(^`+$@@(@@`$_%

309. erica says:

hi my nameis erica so i dont have a dates so if you like my e-mail send to me thank you

310. erica says:

hi my nameis erica so i dont have a dates so if you like my e-mail send to me thank yco

311. julia a says:

I love Frank, he is a very down to earth and cool cat.
    I wish I was not married I would love to hook up w/ him.
    I have had a crush on Frank since I first saw him.
    and his parents seem really cool too, this is going to be my favorite show. Frank I hope you get some fantastic real honest girls, you only deserve the best buddy! This is Julie A from Ct Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz’s gr-daughter. Good Luck, I will be your biggest fan ! xxxooo hope we can talk agian soon and you come into Ct.

312. julia a says:

Frank, is so down to earth and such a cool cat.
    I wish I was not married I would love to hook up w/ him.
    I have had a crush on him and mostly his personalty ever since I saw him on I love New york.
    And his parents seem really cool too, this will be my favorite show. Frank I will be your biggest fan !
    I hope you find some beautiful and honest girls.
    this is Julie A from CT Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz’s gr-daughter. Hope we can talk agian soon, I tryed to call you a few times but no Frank, I still love your outgoing message. hope you can still come see me and hang out w/ us girl’s in Stamford CT. thier will not be a dull moment. Best of luck to you and your parents on your new tv show, cant wait.. xxoo

313. julia arnaz says:

nk, is so down to earth and such a cool cat.
    I wish I was not married I would love to hook up w/ him.
    I hope you find some beautiful and honest girls.

314. caligirl says:

wow another love show…because thats never been done before. VH1 needs to get a grip and realize just because Flavor of Love was a big hit all this other crap is not going to be. Plus this guys is a total douche and way creepy.

315. Dannygirl says:

Aint this a *$~$*+`%%)#(^%~(_ The ENTERTAINER??!! LMAO!!!

These shows are so pointless, these people are not going to find “true love”-now LUST? Yeah. I think it just gives these people an excuse to mess around with as many ppl as possible, and if that’s your thing than fine by me. Just don’t make it seem like these shows are all about “love”-that’s why there’s always a second show, i.e- I Love NY 2, Real Chance…Back in the Saddle… *eyeroll*

Very entertaining, however…

316. JoaJoa says:

III LLLOOOVVVEEE TTTHHHEEE EEENNNTTTEEERRRTTTAAAIIINNNEEERRR… Baby tell the haters to keep on hating..

317. joajoa says:

III LLLOOOVVV TTTHHHEEE EEENNNTTTEEERRRTTTAAAIIINNNEEERRR… Baby tell the haters to keep on hateing.

318. Christen says:

I saw him at the gym last night. So much hotter in person.

319. zooped says:

They should film the show in Franks house and put bunk beds in the living room for the women, that way they will really know what its going to be like if they win.

320. Nicki Gray says:

ENTERTAINER YOUR ROCK. I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE SHOW. ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD LET BUCKWILD VISIT ON THE SHOW. I LOVE HER TOO. YOU SO DESERVE YOUR OWN SHOW.

321. Magic says:

Come on VH1 are you FREAKIN serious??? The Entertainer? EEEWWWWWW!!! DIGUSTING & GROSS! I WILL NOT BE WATCHING THIS SHOW. Give SASSY from REAL CHANCE of LOVE 2 a SHOW!!! It will have more ratings.

322. Tariq says:

(Blinks Twice) lolwut? Frank? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*Gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! I Bet 2 Shakes Of A Rats !*$)(&#$%%_^!)@ That Barley Anyone With Enter!

323. Ruby says:

I am so happy for Frank I love him since I seen him on I love New York and I love Money…..I cant wait till u get your own show…u deserve it SEXY

324. Ruby says:

I am so happy for Frank. I am so happy u are getting your own show u deserve it SEXY….way to go

325. K.M.D1994 says:

I think the entertainer should have his own show because he’s desprate to get out of his parents house and make some of that REALTIY TELEVISION MONEY! (L.O.L)~!

326. earthangel says:

Glad to see Frank will be back on the air in his own show! I think involving his parents is genious & will provide many laughs as each show is aired. Can’t wait till January to see Frank, his parents & what happens.

327. Sandra says:

This is great…I was rooting for him in both ILM’s! Yeah he’s a loser, but he’s a lovable loser and I can’t wait to see the show!

328. Jdub says:

I think the show is gonna be pretty hilarious. It is pretty sad that he still lives with his parents at 30, but he aint that bad looking. The foot thing is disgusting though! As for making a show about Danger, that’s a dumb *(^__!`*(!`*^)# idea. She freakin pregnant, and has a man. Do ur research b4 ya start runnin ur mouth. Plus Danger was a Psycho B@#$! I’m glad Ray sent her *(^__!`*(!`*^)# %#`!*%)+@$~~))^@% n.

329. Susan says:

Finally! Someone who deserves a show! Love him!

330. Steph says:

What girl would be so desperate to date this loser? He lives in his mom’s basement. He’s a bum with no great personality. I hate the way he back stabbed a lot of people on I Love Money. Plus, if anyone were to go out with him, they need mommy’s permission.

331. MandyHtown says:

I would never date the entertainer but I cant wait til this show comes out. I think he definitely lives up to his name “Entertainer”. He is just fun to watch. I do agree with Danylle I would really like to see white boy get his own show too.

332. melissa says:

I would like to be in the show,cause frank is my type of guy.I watched I love money1 and two .Im a big fan looking for love.

333. Hitler says:

ABOUT TIME.

334. Angela says:

I mean…. really? Don’t get me wrong, I love all of the dating shows on VH1, but I would actually love to see one where it is really and the people actually stay together!!!

335. nathan says:

the entertainer kicks %%!#^*)`*+#@)&# i know it sounds pathetic but hey, what isnt pathetic on tv ne more? so bring out the entertainer and give him 3 seasons. Because he will actually make us laugh, n feel better that we are not in his shoes thank god.

336. Ashley says:

EWWWW LOOK AT NEW YORK’S FEET EWWWWWW BURRPP

337. g3t a lif3 says:

don’t black people have better things 2 do than watch the same show (with a different name,ex. real chance of love 1,2, i love bew york 1,2, flavor of love 1,2, i love money 1,2 rock of love 1,2, daisy of love, my antonio, and ray jay of love? r u really kidding with thAT 1?how the hell did he get a show?)no wonder unemployment is down,you guys r all at home watching this!hahaha

338. .... says:

VH1 NEEDS TO STOP, THESE SHOWS R STARTING TO GET ANNOYING, THE PPL RNT EVEN FAMOUS ANYMORE -.-

339. ginny says:

Another reality guest gets his own show. I knew it was going to happen. I will be watching cause I LOVE FRANK………

340. Brittany says:

Please give whiteboy a show….hmmm Thats something to see :)

341. Rachel says:

YAY!!!!!!!!! My roomie and I loved him on all the shows hes been on and always hope hed be offered to do his own one day! Im excited to tune in !!

342. latina says:

i love this personality..i this i would be the best thing that happen to him don’t forget he did mansion he love spanish her with nice booty…

343. Heather Gray says:

Why is this semi-cute Italian man being supported for living like a boy who lives at home with his mom?

344. Katrina says:

Why would a woman want to compete to have a 32 jobless man who still lives with his mother? Come one America You can do better!

345. Katrina says:

Why would a woman want to compete to have a 32 year old jobless man who still lives with his mother? Come one America You can do better!

346. Katie says:

I always thought he was pretty entertaining on I Love Money, that was my fav. show. I am just watching the first episode right now and that house is totally NOT their actual house. If it is, VH1 renovated it. I remember seeing a clip of him showing their house and his little bedroom with a little bed, he didn’t show “a basement”. I guess they needed more room and rooms more visually appealing and eyecatching. Its like perfectly decorated and themed and I remember him showing his room with white walls and a little twin bed with plain sheets. I think its cool that they did that though, their interpretation of his parents house is halarious!

347. emily says:

I’m watchin this show right now and I love it so far! Frank seems like an awesome guy snd very attractive. His parents are aewsome too I would to have his mom as part my family strict religious and italian cnt ask for anything more!

348. G says:

I am to old but i would love to have enter…
    He did deserve this show…Hope you get
    out get a nice girl!!

349. Kevinbreal says:

This is the Campbell Mansion rehabed ala’ Jersey Uptown ! Just watched the show and I will catch it again sometime ..not bad ! Frank was superb on ” Miss New York ” so he is again trying to be slick ie: both the slick enetertainer and the guy who lives in his parents basement .
    The girl who looks like Tiger Woods’ mistress No 1 is in the early lead!Catch the show and tell me she don’t resemble that Ulich ? hostess from NY !

350. Mandy says:

Luv Frank from the first I LOVE NY, he sure is hot.

351. clayton says:

hey you have a awesome show!! but i think you should have kept kerri m. also!! but i would have kept mandy too i know your mom dont like her but oh well lol. well i will be watching next week keep it going!!!

352. Wanda says:

Hey, I have watched one episode of this show and must say it is entertaining to watch. the mom is really funny to me and helps the entertainer get laughs. however, I was disappointed when I saw his living arrangements. I remember the New York episode which showed Franks lil small bed in his moms basement. He only occupied a very small space and now it seems you guys changed the entire house it seems. or his parents gave him the entire basement as his room. this seems phony to me that his set-up was changed and you guys think we dont know the difference. and I believe this is not his parents house.

353. Vienna says:

Dear Ladies,
    Are you kidding? I don’t care how sexy Frank is…his mother’s a control freak; she doesn’t like the competition, and that will never change.
    Frank is looking kinda like a momma’s boy….maybe for the show, but if not, man, that’s trouble in the long run. If you really want to know how Frank will turn out, check out the beatn’ up dad. Sad.

354. Deezy says:

Kristy is the cute little blonde from Rock of Love! Hahaha what a skank, just lookin for any camera time.. Oh well, I love her anyway!!

355. Jay says:

Stephanie can contact me if she wants a good, legit one at jboyhmmm@yahoo.com

356. JFANNING says:

The show is now playing,Love Frank,Great show.

357. sandy says:

A family oriented guy loveeeeee that exactly what am looking for

358. Sandra says:

These women just looking for some air time, now plz tell me, who would want a 30 year old man still living at home with his parents with no job? Give me a break.

359. Sandra says:

Frank’s mom cracks me up. “Frank! What’s all that nose down there.LOL!

360. rootie says:

i love frank he is such a cutie the show is great im so happy he is back on tv i could watch him all day everyday

361. annakay fearon says:

please when your picking the girl of your life please to pick kerry she is a wonderful girl

362. Kelly says:

is this really Frank’s house. I thought it was a lot smaller before.

363. jess says:

i love your show.
    your sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

364. Griselda Garcia says:

how could u suck new yorks toes like that that was discusting…….blaaaaaaaaaaaa
    hope u wash ur mouth with bleach….hehehehe

365. stacy cox says:

First do these people get paid to be on these shows (the contestants) and second that is sooooo not franks house!!!! if you remember the first I LOVE NEW YORK when she went to there home towns on one of the episodes they went to franks and showed where he lived and his basement!!!lol….

366. RICHARD REED says:

This show is so stupid who want a man that in his 30s living with him family and never want to move out.WTF where there get they BIMBOS if they r smart they r just in it for a paycheck

367. JdR1997 says:

Frank’s hilarious! I’m so excited he got his own show, this will truly be entertaining…

368. arian johnson says:

i love frank

369. MaRLA says:

I CAN’T BELIEVE HE LICKED HER NASTY TOES! HE SHOULD BE LICKING MINE!

370. UNKNOWN says:

Brother better stay away from my toes

371. Steve says:

Frank is a loser and I think that VH1 was really reaching for this one, I mean a mommas boy getting his old show out of his basement(wow) I like to meet the brains that came up with this….. Oh yeah and he’s ugly.. Come on really?

372. jocy says:

i dnt think frank is gross, i think he is funny, but he does need to get his $hit together, cuz he cant expect to fall in love and depend on a real woman to take care of him and take him out of his families basement, naywayz that doesnt even look like the same basement he was in from the other shows if u remember its just a reality show, no big deal, and no real woman is gonna let a guy take advantage of her anyways, p.s danger is prego!! lol

373. valentino212@verizon.net says:

this kid caused me alot of paperwork
    (and continues ) and he still lives / grew up in
    Congers, N.Y. . I believe its wrong to show hes not a product of the Town of Clarkstown. Note: I had to take his dog away from him (Roxie)
    which once was owned by congers ambulance louie.
    both couldn’t take care of themselves …

374. ANNE MARIE says:

I think you should through in a an older woman to spice things up. Those young woman havent been there done that, woman 40 and up like myself.. single, independent, and know what we are looking for.. unfortatnely it is slim pickings. We are models, we are just women wiht individuality. I think a 40′s plus should make an appearance and show those girls how a real woman especially moral minded italian blood treat their man.
    The show needs to get real and get pressure in..

Great watching..
    ciao

375. Jamie says:

This show is great! How come little to no advertisement for this program? I didn’t know it was starting and never know when it’s on.

376. jonhwayne says:

These girls must be desperate ,to be going after frank the big pimple on the forehead basement loser.
    All he is doing is trying to find somebody to support him.

377. jonathan says:

yoooooo….frank thats wats up i love the show.

378. conmax says:

when is the reunion show????

379. april says:

ill wat if she has fungus under her toenails;THATS JUST NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

380. Merle says:

Is there a reunion show?

381. michelle says:

omg get a life well im starting my own show to its call signal moms of h town it will be very good lots of drama to i think you all will love it

382. 4045625 says:

What a lovely day for a 4045625! SCK was here

383. 4902396 says:

What a lovely day for a 4902396! SCK was here

384. 4608400 says:

What a lovely day for a 4608400! SCK was here

385. further by means of a respectable undo cellular phone search company the info recovered is certainly comprehensive along with fully precise. There are plenty of companies subject matter affiliate on this moment qualification never tip positive duped with the extra economical companies.

386. Selected paid internet pages offer whole databases relating as soon as personal facts of individuals at what time range starting telephone number, civil street public records, in addition to criminal arrest back-ground documents.

387. Working and cellphone look up and about solutions are acquiring as be price-en route for in addition to numerous of these solutions accommodate lower software system and endless look ups.

388. Directories such given that the Yellow Pages needn’t list them, so unlisted numbers capacity sometimes be other harm than funding.

389. There are many diverse reasons a being could need while amazing done a turn around telephone number search. They may possibly include wanting a suspicious number about someone else’s phone, discover and aged friend otherwise partner, determine character’s location, stop a prank caller, before just what time additional research every missed calls subject matter your have possession of mobile phone.