Brooke Knows Best 2: Sneak Peek Sunday’s Mama Drama!

Find out why Linda Hogan is crying her eyes out next episode and tune in Sunday night to see if her and Brooke can work out their issues.

Brooke Know Best 2 show page
Brooke Know Best 2 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. melissa says:

i think linda needs to act her damn age. terry busted his *“)&#@`_()+^%_ to make her life alot better, and now linda has the balls to start banging a little kid fresh out of high school. (give me a break)talk about robbing the cradle, grow up linda!!!! and brooke u keep on going girl u have the whole world ahead of u, do your best on everything u do! ROCK ON GIRLFRIEND!

2. melissa says:

i think linda needs to act her damn age. terry busted his *&^~+`#%#$^(`*~ to make her life alot better, and now linda has the balls to start banging a little kid fresh out of high school. (give me a break)talk about robbing the cradle, grow up linda!!!! and brooke u keep on going girl u have the whole world ahead of u, do your best on everything u do! ROCK ON GIRLFRIEND!

3. Michelle says:

I feel so bad 4 Brooke. I know that it seems really bad right now, but take it from someone whos mom messed up bigggg time when I was younger it will get better. Time heals all wounds. I do think that out of consideration and love, her mom needs to tell Charlie bye bye. Yeah she did a good job raising her kids but being a mom never ends.Good Luck Brooke!

4. angelia burchfield says:

i think brooke should give her mom aother chance . because you olny have one mom in this life

5. Teresa says:

Brooke,I’m sorry your life has had to change and for you it wasn’t for the better. But until you have lived as long as your mother has and you can say you haven’t made any mistakes then you can judge her. No it doesn’t make sence that she wants to be with someone as young as she is. But it is her life and you need to respect her, you would want her to respect you. Some people, a lot, would think the sistuation with your father is pretty shocking too. Neither one is acutually doing anything to you so please have a open heart. One of these days you might need the understanding too.

6. mj232 says:

brooke is a selfish brat, her mother carried her for nine months and now she won’t even go see her. Because she can’t handle the emotion, when her mother is crying her eyes out wanting to see her only daughter. Brooke needs to go see her mother!!!!

7. vrbalninja says:

I USED to think you were a cool chick, until i recently seen the way you are giving your mother hell! Your mother ALWAYS stuck up for you whenever you needed her she had your back, when you wanted to date, stand over guys dancine shaking your coochie in their faces, posing scantily clad in bathing suits for mens magazines, SHE HAD YOUR BACK!! and would always talk reasoning to your dad who was always against it, no matter what your mom pushed you thru and gave you life you’ve gotten your looks from her b grateful and not a spoiled #~+(*%$!%#_+(&~ bratt!! so what she’s dating a younger man who gives a damn, she is happy,you sure dont seem to mind that your fathers gfriend looks a lot like you and that to me is creepier as f**K grow up girlfriend and welcome to the real world.

8. vrbalninja says:

I USED to think you were a cool chick, until i recently seen the way you are giving your mother hell! Your mother ALWAYS stuck up for you whenever you needed her she had your back, when you wanted to date, stand over guys dancine shaking your coochie in their faces, posing scantily clad in bathing suits for mens magazines, SHE HAD YOUR BACK!! and would always talk reasoning to your dad who was always against it, no matter what your mom pushed you thru and gave you life you’ve gotten your looks from her b grateful and not a spoiled $_`#**)_$@`@((_ bratt!! so what she’s dating a younger man who gives a damn, she is happy,you sure dont seem to mind that your fathers gfriend looks a lot like you and that to me is creepier as f**K grow up girlfriend and welcome to the real world.

9. vrbalninja says:

I USED to think you were a cool chick, until i recently seen the way you are giving your mother hell! Your mother ALWAYS stuck up for you whenever you needed her she had your back, when you wanted to date, stand over guys dancine shaking your coochie in their faces, posing scantily clad in bathing suits for mens magazines, SHE HAD YOUR BACK!! and would always talk reasoning to your dad who was always against it, no matter what your mom pushed you thru and gave you life you’ve gotten your looks from her b grateful and not a spoiled ))$~@*&(@#$$&*( bratt!! so what she’s dating a younger man who gives a damn, she is happy,you sure dont seem to mind that your fathers gfriend looks a lot like you and that to me is creepier as f**K grow up girlfriend and welcome to the real world.

10. vrbalninja says:

I USED to think you were a cool chick, until i recently seen the way you are giving your mother hell! Your mother ALWAYS stuck up for you whenever you needed her she had your back, when you wanted to date, stand over guys dancine shaking your coochie in their faces, posing scantily clad in bathing suits for mens magazines, SHE HAD YOUR BACK!! and would always talk reasoning to your dad who was always against it, no matter what your mom pushed you thru and gave you life you’ve gotten your looks from her b grateful and not a spoiled &+#$#$()`$)^$`& bratt!! so what she’s dating a younger man who gives a damn, she is happy,you sure dont seem to mind that your fathers gfriend looks a lot like you and that to me is creepier as f**K grow up girlfriend and welcome to the real world.

11. bethany says:

linda is undoubtably the most selfish women i have ever heard of. i think it’s disgusting how people are trying to make brooke out to be the bad guy. dating someone that is 19 years old is trashy and i don’t care if she “didn’t mean it to happen”, once she heard he was 19 she should’ve turned away and kept walking. brooke has EVERY right to be upset, her mother is the one that should be kissing her ^&+!%_~@@%_&$$! to keep their relationship.

12. bethany says:

linda is undoubtably the most selfish women i have ever heard of. i think it’s disgusting how people are trying to make brooke out to be the bad guy. dating someone that is 19 years old is trashy and i don’t care if she “didn’t mean it to happen”, once she heard he was 19 she should’ve turned away and kept walking. brooke has EVERY right to be upset, her mother is the one that should be kissing her !+~*^)%+_^^$%%+ to keep their relationship.

13. bethany says:

linda is undoubtably the most selfish women i have ever heard of. i think it’s disgusting how people are trying to make brooke out to be the bad guy. dating someone that is 19 years old is trashy and i don’t care if she “didn’t mean it to happen”, once she heard he was 19 she should’ve turned away and kept walking. brooke has EVERY right to be upset, her mother is the one that should be kissing her #`$*_@&+*&(`^*` to keep their relationship.

14. bethany says:

linda is undoubtably the most selfish women i have ever heard of. i think it’s disgusting how people are trying to make brooke out to be the bad guy. dating someone that is 19 years old is trashy and i don’t care if she “didn’t mean it to happen”, once she heard he was 19 she should’ve turned away and kept walking. brooke has EVERY right to be upset, her mother is the one that should be kissing her $++$`#~^+$+@`+! to keep their relationship.

15. jrmak says:

Brooke I hope your reading this. I know exactly what your going through, a few years ago my grandma died and 3 months later my grandpa remarried a woman he knew for 2 weeks (like he didn’t care) well I never understood the reason. I understand noone wants to be alone but that doesn’t mean morals have to be lost to find happiness. I don’t know what your mom’s reasoning is to think it’s ok, but what she doesn’t seem to realize, like my grandpa, is that her decisions don’t just effect her life, but everyone around her including you. You may feel neglected, abandoned or just disappointed I don’t know, but I haven’t been able to talk to my grandpa in 3 years because of his choices, it just felt like the family we had wasn’t enough for him. Point is, your mom is lonely and will do what she wants whether you like it or not, don’t let your relationship get burned the way I did. Love your Mom the way you have always done, and talk it out with her, if your unable to do that, find her another man, deal with it, or make her choose. Don’t just give up, your not crazy for having your own feelings about this, but you will regret doing nothing if you keep avoiding the situation. Thank your Dad for the years of dedication & hard work, he deserves it. I wish you and yours the best.

16. Kimberly says:

Brook what is your problem….I see that your mom is with such a young guy, but until you go through what she’s going through you should judge her. Shes your mother and seems like she has always been there for you. If this makes her happy even if its for a few months who cares shes happy and thats all that matters. There are worst things in life and your emotionally messed up from this. Not only is that sad, your not being the woman your mom raised you to be. You know your mom would be there for you if u started actting out wether it was bad or horrible. I can see that and I don’t even know her. Seems like everyone on the show knows best but you. Just my opinon!!